Canada Avalon Member Spellbound's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,257 times in 1,040 posts

Default Re: Problems with Mark Richards' SSP testimony to Kerry Cassidy

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    Your very patient at times Bill.
    Good on you.
    Chris
    I may not be very religious, but I'll give an AMEN to that.

Dave - Toronto

2. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Spellbound For This Post:

Debra (3rd November 2018), DNA (3rd November 2018), Iancorgi (5th November 2018), ichingcarpenter (3rd November 2018), Innocent Warrior (3rd November 2018), Ivanhoe (3rd November 2018), Jad (3rd November 2018), Jantje (3rd November 2018), Joe (3rd November 2018), Kryztian (12th January 2019), Mike (3rd November 2018), Nasu (12th November 2018), RunningDeer (3rd November 2018), Soda (3rd November 2018), Star Tsar (4th November 2018), Tintin (3rd November 2018)

3. Link to Post #302
    United States Deactivated geofffxdwg's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,233 times in 135 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by The Crimson Horse Blanket (here)
    I have a question Bill, if you don't mind?

The private messages between yourself and Geoff, that Geoff has referred to, if they were to be posted for all to see, who would come out of this saga having been 100% truthful as to what was written........ Yourself or Geoff?

Many thanks.
    Myself. Of course (if I may say that). I'll post them here below.

(As I explained earlier, I can post my own PMs. It's just that no-one else can, with anyone's PMs, as that's a slippery violation-of-privacy slope that has no end.)

Here they are. You'll see that Joe from the Carolinas was copied on the last two. Dates and times (US Central time) are shown. In each screenshot, I redacted Geoff's quoted PMs to me (to which I was replying each time), but they were quite innocuous. It's just the strict principle I'm following here.

Bill you and I both know these posts have been edited. If you would be so kind to post all 8 of them without your censorship kind sir it would be much appreciated and show truthful transparency. Many thanks kind sir.
    Last edited by geofffxdwg; 3rd November 2018 at 07:14.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to geofffxdwg For This Post:

The Moss Trooper (3rd November 2018)

5. Link to Post #303
    Great Britain Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Satori (here)
    I forced myself, out of sheer morbid curiosity, to read all of the posts on this thread to this point. Morbid curiosity may cause me to continue to read more, but after this I will not post again.

At a certain level the posts on this thread made for interesting reading. Unfortunately, the one-ups-man-ship by some disintegrated into mudslinging.

The more I read and pondered what is being said and what is happening on this thread, the less I cared about any of this hoopla surrounding Mark Richards. (To be candid, I did not care from the beginning because, based upon what I have read seen and heard about him, I would not believe a word he has to say.)

I also found myself becoming mildly repulsed by the whole affair going down here. I'm referring to the topic of Mark Richards and his involvement in murder, and not individuals. With a few exceptions, and I think we know who they are, most posts are not showing the best side of the poster.

A documentary on Mark Richards? Interviews and write ups on Mark Richards. What a colossal waste of time, effort and money. "SSP Mark Richards." Yeah, right.

Oh, by the way, before I go I should tell you that I invented the Internet. Really I did.
    Hay Satori you don’t need to worry about mark – Im not this is for Mr Baldwin his murder victim

6. Link to Post #304
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Tangri (here)
    I can't believe what I read from naive Americans or other nationalities. Evidence can be craeted or erased. Too much credit on American courts here. You can obtain false testimonies with threat and bribe, it is certain.
    Dude don't worry I have spoken to the murder victims family and the cops who arrested mark and no court information or obtain false testimonies were created or changed - all is well no conspiracies here please.

7. Link to Post #305
    Thanks

Satori this is for the murder victim Richard Baldwin and I agree after people watch the documentary it will show what crazy people with life sentences can do - I mean dam I cant blame Mark - but also look at the hosts (new age cult leaders) who cover such bat **** crazy stuff and promote it as being real to there audiences - OMG

8. Link to Post #306
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,836 times in 21,553 posts

Quote Posted by geofffxdwg (here)
    In each screenshot, I redacted Geoff's quoted PMs to me (to which I was replying each time), but they were quite innocuous. It's just the strict principle I'm following here.
    Bill you and I both know these posts have been edited.
    The whole world (well, those reading here) knows that Bill edited those screenshots, because Bill says he did so, to redact your quoted PM's, in accordance with the strict principle he is following here, and that we follow in general on the forum.

Whether or not Bill did any other sort of editing, I don't know, but I'd highly doubt it, as Bill, in my considerable experience, is a man of his word and quite accurate in these and other such matters.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

9. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Chip (12th November 2018), Debra (3rd November 2018), Dennis Leahy (3rd November 2018), DNA (3rd November 2018), Innocent Warrior (3rd November 2018), Ivanhoe (12th November 2018), Joe (3rd November 2018), Kryztian (12th January 2019), lisinskib (3rd November 2018), Matthew (3rd November 2018), Mike (3rd November 2018), Nasu (12th November 2018), OmeyocaN777 (3rd November 2018), onawah (3rd November 2018), RunningDeer (3rd November 2018), Satori (3rd November 2018), Spellbound (3rd November 2018), Star Tsar (4th November 2018), Tintin (3rd November 2018), Valerie Villars (4th November 2018)

10. Link to Post #307
    Thanks

He is being deceptive. You did not see our actual conversations so how would even you know?. Bill will not allow anyone to see our actual comments either. Have you ever bothered to ask yourselves why is this? Yet you go on defending him over messages most of you have never seen. Bill Ryan's word is a credible as Kerry Cassidy's word. He has proven that right here and right now. Project Avalon is a joke. Most of Its members are real people with good hearts and good intentions but the way Bill has put the spin on this thread is disgusting. The way he uses people in his polite manner is also disgusting. Good bye and good riddance. Have a nice day now you Avalonians. "Bill, in my considerable experience, is a man of his word and quite accurate in these and other such matters" That is laughable if this were not such a serious matter. Bill Ryan has shown me his true colors and he knows it and I know it. He has killed this thread as well. Bill has edited out all the important points of our messages. Ask yourselves is this a person trying to get to the truth here or is this a person clearly spinning the truth here. Now he has taken a vow of silence. He says he will answer questions but his answers are clearly deceptive.
    Last edited by geofffxdwg; 3rd November 2018 at 15:38.

11. Link to Post #308
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,746 times in 32,946 posts

He is being deceptive. You did not see our actual conversations so how would even you know?. Bill will not allow anyone to see our actual comments either.
    Here they are. I miscounted... there were 6 PMs I sent you. Earlier, I'd found 4. I'd omitted the 3rd one below, because it was trivial.

These are the other 3. I've now posted all 6 publicly. If there are others I've missed, let me know the dates, and I'll post them.

I redacted your own messages to me (when there were any). The dates and times are shown.

No text has been edited.

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 3rd November 2018 at 15:57.

12. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Bob (3rd November 2018), Chip (12th November 2018), Debra (3rd November 2018), DNA (3rd November 2018), Iancorgi (5th November 2018), Innocent Warrior (3rd November 2018), Joe (3rd November 2018), Matthew (3rd November 2018), Mike (3rd November 2018), Nasu (12th November 2018), onawah (3rd November 2018), Spellbound (3rd November 2018), Star Tsar (4th November 2018), The Moss Trooper (4th November 2018), Tintin (5th November 2018), Valerie Villars (11th November 2018), Yoda (3rd November 2018)

13. Link to Post #309
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,982 times in 4,336 posts

He is being deceptive. You did not see our actual conversations so how would even you know?. Bill will not allow anyone to see our actual comments either. Have you ever bothered to ask yourselves why is this? Yet you go on defending him over messages most of you have never seen. Bill Ryan's word is a credible as Kerry Cassidy's word. He has proven that right here and right now. Project Avalon is a joke. Most of Its members are real people with good hearts and good intentions but the way Bill has put the spin on this thread is disgusting. The way he uses people in his polite manner is also disgusting. Good bye and good riddance. Have a nice day now you Avalonians. "Bill, in my considerable experience, is a man of his word and quite accurate in these and other such matters" That is laughable if this were not such a serious matter. Bill Ryan has shown me his true colors and he knows it and I know it. He has killed this thread as well. Bill has edited out all the important points of our messages. Ask yourselves is this a person trying to get to the truth here or is this a person clearly spinning the truth here. Now he has taken a vow of silence. He says he will answer questions but his answers are clearly deceptive.

Don't let the door hit you in the a$$.

14. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Chip (12th November 2018), Dennis Leahy (4th November 2018), Ivanhoe (5th November 2018), Joe (3rd November 2018), Mike (3rd November 2018), mountain_jim (5th November 2018), Satori (4th November 2018), Spellbound (3rd November 2018), Star Tsar (4th November 2018), Tintin (5th November 2018), Valerie Villars (4th November 2018)

15. Link to Post #310
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,310 times in 18,139 posts

Update from Simon Parks on the Kerry Cassidy, Kevin Moore and Mark Richards thang.
    @ 3:29 - "I have to say something about the situation with Kevin Moore and Kerry Cassidy and the Mark Richards situation. I’ve done my best to lay out what my position is. I thought initially I had been quite clear, but obviously I hadn’t. So I've done on my my site in reply to my post I've really tried to be clear that I have no interest in the subject in the moment. There are so many other things which are far more important. And this isn't a disrespect to to either investigators but to me it's a matter that they can get on with. They can get on with and argue with each other and I really do have other things to involve myself in..."

"…but obviously in relation to the situation though, I've said it's up to them. My information was very peripheral, and I do believe that I was drawn into it. And I don’t really want to be in that. That's my position. I’ve made it crystal clear, so that's where we are with that."

Last edited by RunningDeer; 4th November 2018 at 16:12.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

avid (4th November 2018), The Moss Trooper (4th November 2018)

17. Link to Post #311
    Thanks

Quote Posted by runningdeer (here)
    update from simon parks on the kerry cassidy, kevin moore and mark richards thang.
    @ 3:29 - "i have to say something about the situation with kevin moore and kerry cassidy and the mark richards situation. I’ve done my best to lay out what my position is. I thought initially i had been quite clear, but obviously i hadn’t. So i've done on my my site in reply to my post i've really tried to be clear that i have no interest in the subject in the moment. There are so many other things which are far more important. And this isn't a disrespect to to either investigators but to me it's a matter that they can get on with. They can get on with and argue with each other and i really do have other things to involve myself in..."

"…but obviously in relation to the situation though, i've said it's up to them. My information was very peripheral, and i do believe that i was drawn into it. And i don’t really want to be in that. That's my position. I’ve made it crystal clear, so that's where we are with that."

i don't get this - i need to have an interview with simon in person

18. Link to Post #312
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,310 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by kevin Moore (here)
    i don't get this - i need to have an interview with simon in person
    Kevin, it’d be helpful for you to view the entire thread. For now, the posts specifically related to Simon Parks begin here: post #160 to approximately post #166.

Side note: refresh your page every now and again so you can see the new posts added.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 4th November 2018 at 23:56.

19. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

avid (4th November 2018), Hym (4th November 2018), Jantje (6th November 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (5th November 2018), Spellbound (4th November 2018), Tintin (5th November 2018)

20. Link to Post #313
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,839 times in 650 posts

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    Update from Simon Parks on the Kerry Cassidy, Kevin Moore and Mark Richards thang.
    @ 3:29 - "I have to say something about the situation with Kevin Moore and Kerry Cassidy and the Mark Richards situation. I’ve done my best to lay out what my position is. I thought initially I had been quite clear, but obviously I hadn’t. So I've done on my my site in reply to my post I've really tried to be clear that I have no interest in the subject in the moment. There are so many other things which are far more important. And this isn't a disrespect to to either investigators but to me it's a matter that they can get on with. They can get on with and argue with each other and I really do have other things to involve myself in..."

"…but obviously in relation to the situation though, I've said it's up to them. My information was very peripheral, and I do believe that I was drawn into it. And I don’t really want to be in that. That's my position. I’ve made it crystal clear, so that's where we are with that."

Did he not inject himself into this saga as one of Kerry's 'back-channel' info sources? His clandestine meet with a highly-placed source over a coffee, (actually, Simon had hot-chocolate and in telling us so gives yet another 'tell' about his highly deceptive statement) who told him about Richards's name being mentioned by powerful people, (and then handily advises us on some in-the-field spy craft - being, never meet in the same place......... Really? Where'd you get that one, Spy Craft 101 For Dummies), and yet again another deceptive statement.

For anyone who is un-aware, Peter Hyatt is an expert in Statement Analysis. Used by law-enforcement agencies and myriad professions to detect un-truths and downright lies by analysing a suspects own words. It is a really interesting subject, you can find-out a whole lot more here:

http://www.hyattanalysis.com/blog/

21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to The Moss Trooper For This Post:

Circe (12th November 2018), geofffxdwg (13th November 2018), ichingcarpenter (4th November 2018), RunningDeer (4th November 2018), Spellbound (4th November 2018)

22. Link to Post #314
    Canada Avalon Member Spellbound's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,257 times in 1,040 posts

If Simon has nothing relevant to add to this saga, then perhaps Simon shouldn't poke his head into it (because he himself is not relevant).

Dave - Toronto

23. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Spellbound For This Post:

Circe (12th November 2018), Did You See Them (12th November 2018), DNA (5th November 2018), geofffxdwg (13th November 2018), Iancorgi (5th November 2018), ichingcarpenter (4th November 2018), Ivanhoe (12th November 2018), Jantje (6th November 2018), Valerie Villars (11th November 2018)

24. Link to Post #315
    Thanks

Thank you CW CHANTER for What you had too say on your show last night against KERRY CASSIDY go to time codes 27:20 and 2:09:00 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sX1FLXWHWEI&t=3578s
    Last edited by kevin Moore; 5th November 2018 at 14:55.

25. Link to Post #316
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,746 times in 32,946 posts

Folks, FYI: Geoff Reed and his two small daughters were caught in the Paradise 'Camp' Fire. Rachel, who manages the @AvalonForum Twitter account, reported this.

The same day, Kerry Cassidy tweeted this, from LA. She had been caught in the Woolsey Fire.

All I can say here is that natural disasters are indiscriminate. They're a leveler.

We wish Geoff (and his tiny daughters, the personifications of innocence in all this), and of course Kerry, well — in their strangely-shared, dire circumstance.

And we wish no harm or misfortune on anyone, whoever they are.

26. The Following 34 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

anandacate (11th November 2018), Andrew_K (11th November 2018), aoibhghaire (11th November 2018), avid (12th November 2018), Bayareamom (11th November 2018), Becky (12th November 2018), Billy (11th November 2018), Chip (12th November 2018), Debra (12th November 2018), Deux Corbeaux (12th November 2018), Did You See Them (12th November 2018), DNA (12th November 2018), geofffxdwg (12th November 2018), Hervé (12th November 2018), ichingcarpenter (11th November 2018), Innocent Warrior (12th November 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (12th November 2018), Kryztian (12th January 2019), lisinskib (11th November 2018), MistressJan (14th November 2018), mountain_jim (11th November 2018), Nasu (12th November 2018), onawah (11th November 2018), OopsWrongPlanet? (11th November 2018), RunningDeer (11th November 2018), Satori (11th November 2018), Sierra (11th November 2018), Sophocles (11th November 2018), Spellbound (11th November 2018), Star Tsar (12th November 2018), The Moss Trooper (12th November 2018), Tintin (11th November 2018), Valerie Villars (11th November 2018), Yoda (11th November 2018)

27. Link to Post #317
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,083 times in 176 posts

OMG. I had no idea about Geoff. Thank you for posting this. Am going to try to reach out to him...

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bayareamom For This Post:

Debra (12th November 2018), geofffxdwg (13th November 2018), Hervé (12th November 2018), Innocent Warrior (12th November 2018), RunningDeer (11th November 2018), Spellbound (14th November 2018), Tintin (11th November 2018)

29. Link to Post #318
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,083 times in 176 posts

Just found info. for the GoFundMe account that Kevin Moore has set up for Geoff and his two little girls.

Here is the link:

https://www.gofundme.com/geoff-reed-...8YrRWBMh-UCwjs

GEOFF: If you happen to see this, please call me!!! - Bayareamom/Kim

30. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Bayareamom For This Post:

avid (12th November 2018), Debra (13th November 2018), geofffxdwg (13th November 2018), Hervé (12th November 2018), ichingcarpenter (12th November 2018), Innocent Warrior (12th November 2018), lisinskib (12th November 2018), Nasu (12th November 2018), Spellbound (12th November 2018), ThePythonicCow (12th November 2018), Tintin (12th November 2018)

31. Link to Post #319
    Thanks

Folks, FYI: Geoff Reed and his two small daughters were caught in the Paradise 'Camp' Fire. Rachel, who manages the @AvalonForum Twitter account, reported this.

The same day, Kerry Cassidy tweeted this, from LA. She had been caught in the Woolsey Fire.

All I can say here is that natural disasters are indiscriminate. They're a leveler.

We wish Geoff (and his tiny daughters, the personifications of innocence in all this), and of course Kerry, well — in their strangely-shared, dire circumstance.

Thank you Bill, I pray Kerry does not get caught up in what my daughters and I did. I am at a loss for words right now.I want to thank all of the humanitarians in Paradise that drove right by my girls and I when we were hitch hiking a ride 10 minutes down the hill to what would have been safety for my daughters. You know who you are and you all just passed us by to be engulfed by the fire. I want thank the lady named Mary sent by God to save our lives. I don't know her last name but myself and my girls would not be alive right now if it were not for Mary. I also want to thank James Mike Chiro for everything you have done for us. I love you my brother. My girls and I are homeless but at least we are alive. We were right in the heart of the worst part of the fire as it rapidly grew. We were engulfed in flames inside a truck with the windows rolled up. Mary and I were each talking on the phone I was saying good bye to my friend Mike Chiro who attempted to pick us up and Mary was saying goodbye to her husband. You could hear many explosions as propane tanks exploded left and right. It had to be at least 150 degrees inside as my daughters screamed and I covered them with my leather jacket knowing we were about to be burned alive. By the grace of god the car ahead of us pulled up about 30 feet and it was enough to get us out of that fireball which engulfed us. I burned my hands on the window. I got out briefly to make sure our truck had not caught on fire and my clothes were catching on fire. On the right hand side of our vehicle I saw many burned bodies some were clutching their pets. My 4 year old daughter saw the same. I have her talking to a child psychologist now and she and I are having on going nightmares. I am a different man now. Grateful we survived. Our home and our belongings means nothing to me now. The evacuation effort on Pearson road was a disaster. I moved my two daughters and myself back to the bay area in the town I grew up in. Living in a motel room and working things out as best I can. The community support from my home town is overwhelming.

32. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to geofffxdwg For This Post:

Alan (13th November 2018), Andrew_K (12th November 2018), avid (12th November 2018), Bayareamom (12th November 2018), Becky (12th November 2018), Bill Ryan (12th November 2018), Billy (12th November 2018), Debra (13th November 2018), Did You See Them (12th November 2018), Franny (13th November 2018), Hervé (12th November 2018), Innocent Warrior (12th November 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (12th November 2018), MistressJan (14th November 2018), mountain_jim (12th November 2018), onawah (12th November 2018), OopsWrongPlanet? (12th November 2018), RunningDeer (12th November 2018), Satori (12th November 2018), Sophocles (12th November 2018), Spellbound (14th November 2018), The Moss Trooper (12th November 2018), Tintin (12th November 2018)

33. Link to Post #320
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,839 times in 650 posts

Thank you Bill, I pray Kerry does not get caught up in what my daughters and I did. I am at a loss for words right now.I want to thank all of the humanitarians in Paradise that drove right by my girls and I when we were hitch hiking a ride 10 minutes down the hill to what would have been safety for my daughters. You know who you are and you all just passed us by to be engulfed by the fire. I want thank the lady named Mary sent by God to save our lives. I don't know her last name but myself and my girls would not be alive right now if it were not for Mary. I also want to thank James Mike Chiro for everything you have done for us. I love you my brother. My girls and I are homeless but at least we are alive. We were right in the heart of the worst part of the fire as it rapidly grew. We were engulfed in flames inside a truck with the windows rolled up. Mary and I were each talking on the phone I was saying good bye to my friend Mike Chiro who attempted to pick us up and Mary was saying goodbye to her husband. You could hear many explosions as propane tanks exploded left and right. It had to be at least 150 degrees inside as my daughters screamed and I covered them with my leather jacket knowing we were about to be burned alive. By the grace of god the car ahead of us pulled up about 30 feet and it was enough to get us out of that fireball which engulfed us. I burned my hands on the window. I got out briefly to make sure our truck had not caught on fire and my clothes were catching on fire. On the right hand side of our vehicle I saw many burned bodies some were clutching their pets. My 4 year old daughter saw the same. I have her talking to a child psychologist now and she and I are having on going nightmares. I am a different man now. Grateful we survived. Our home and our belongings means nothing to me now. The evacuation effort on Pearson road was a disaster. I moved my two daughters and myself back to the bay area in the town I grew up in. Living in a motel room and working things out as best I can. The community support from my home town is overwhelming.
    Holy s**t!

This kinda puts everything into perspective.

I cannot imagine what that experience must have been like for you and your daughters Geoff, thank God, thank God that you all made it out alive.

If there is anything, and I mean ANYTHING that I can do for you and yours, please, please get in touch Geoff. I know I'm the other side of the world but please let me know ok.

I cannot imagine going through something like that with my children. Wow.

34. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to The Moss Trooper For This Post:

Andrew_K (12th November 2018), avid (12th November 2018), Bayareamom (12th November 2018), Becky (12th November 2018), Bill Ryan (12th November 2018), Billy (12th November 2018), Debra (13th November 2018), Franny (13th November 2018), geofffxdwg (12th November 2018), Innocent Warrior (12th November 2018), lisinskib (12th November 2018), MistressJan (14th November 2018), onawah (12th November 2018), RunningDeer (12th November 2018), Satori (12th November 2018), Spellbound (14th November 2018), Tintin (22nd November 2018), Valerie Villars (12th November 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 36 FirstFirst 1 6 16 26 36 LastLast