+ Reply to Thread

Thread: My shame can liberate the world

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,777 times in 257 posts

Default My shame can liberate the world

When I was a young man I did a very, very bad thing.

I was in a military 4 man room shortly after basic training and was awaiting to get my first posting.

Another guy had done something to upset me late one evening and I decided to have my vengeance on him.

It was time to turn in for sleep and this other guy was sleeping about 10 feet away from my bed.

I wont go into details but I visualised something very dark and evil, and concentrated all my will upon this guy for what would have been around ten minutes I guess.

Anyway, the next thing I knew was that he was tugging at me which brought me out of my trance and when I saw him I was in shock, he was physically shaking and crying uncontrollably telling me he did not know why he was so scared!

This was a grown man who not so much sniffed while going through intense military training with me and when he had retired for bed he was sober and very much stable.

I immediately felt huge guilt as I had realised what I had somehow managed to do to him, so I comforted him like a parent to a child and saw him off to sleep.

I went out into the bathroom (Ablutions), and started to shake with fear myself. I wet my face and then went back to bed myself vowing to never do that again.

On May the 5th, we all have an opportunity to be involved with a mass meditation for the betterment of Humanity, this is being billed as "World Liberation Day", the details are found on this link: http://the2012scenario.com/2012/04/c...ay-may-5-2012/

The point I am making is this, If I can do this as one man with negative energy, what can we achieve together with positive thought for our future?

This is a true story, please do not judge me, I was young and stupid and now through that experience have validated to at least myself the real true power of thoughts, they really do hold intense energy, we are powerful beyond measure people, lets Liberate ourselves!

Blessings

Mark

2. The Following 28 Users Say Thank You to WHOMADEGOD For This Post:

Alie (28th April 2012), Ami (27th April 2012), another bob (27th April 2012), aranuk (27th April 2012), araucaria (28th April 2012), bennycog (28th April 2012), Bill Ryan (27th April 2012), Blueskywalking (27th April 2012), bodhii71 (27th April 2012), Carmen (27th April 2012), ceetee9 (27th April 2012), Dennis Leahy (27th April 2012), Eram (27th April 2012), Fred Steeves (27th April 2012), gaiagirl (27th April 2012), Herbert (27th April 2012), KosmicKat (27th April 2012), PHARAOH (27th April 2012), pilotsimone (27th April 2012), Rainbowbrite (27th April 2012), Richard S. (28th April 2012), Rosco1 (27th April 2012), RUSirius (27th April 2012), sdv (27th April 2012), Tane Mahuta (28th April 2012), Timreh (28th April 2012), ulli (27th April 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member ceetee9's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,542 times in 741 posts

Default Re: My shame can liberate the world

Quote Posted by WHOMADEGOD (here)

I was in a military 4 man room shortly after basic training and was awaiting to get my first posting.

Another guy had done something to upset me late one evening and I decided to have my vengeance on him.

It was time to turn in for sleep and this other guy was sleeping about 10 feet away from my bed.

I wont go into details but I visualised something very dark and evil, and concentrated all my will upon this guy for what would have been around ten minutes I guess.

Anyway, the next thing I knew was that he was tugging at me which brought me out of my trance and when I saw him I was in shock, he was physically shaking and crying uncontrollably telling me he did not know why he was so scared!

This was a grown man who not so much sniffed while going through intense military training with me and when he had retired for bed he was sober and very much stable.

I immediately felt huge guilt as I had realised what I had somehow managed to do to him, so I comforted him like a parent to a child and saw him off to sleep.

I went out into the bathroom (Ablutions), and started to shake with fear myself. I wet my face and then went back to bed myself vowing to never do that again.

On May the 5th, we all have an opportunity to be involved with a mass meditation for the betterment of Humanity, this is being billed as "World Liberation Day", the details are found on this link: http://the2012scenario.com/2012/04/c...ay-may-5-2012/

The point I am making is this, If I can do this as one man with negative energy, what can we achieve together with positive thought for our future?

This is a true story, please do not judge me, I was young and stupid and now through that experience have validated to at least myself the real true power of thoughts, they really do hold intense energy, we are powerful beyond measure people, lets Liberate ourselves!

Blessings

Mark
    I don't know 'WHOMADEGOD', %^) but Thank You for sharing your story with us. I hope that more people who harbor negative energies toward their fellow man (human) will see the error of their ways and join those of us who only wish to leave in peace and harmony with each other and nature. I, for one, will be sending out positive energy on May 5th (and many more days as I try to do more and more often).

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ceetee9 For This Post:

another bob (27th April 2012), Eram (27th April 2012), WHOMADEGOD (27th April 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,038 times in 1,437 posts

Thanks for sharing WHOMADEGOD,

That must have been a impressive experience....
    I hope you have no guilty feelings left, for you didn't know what you were doing, right?

I believe in the power of positive meditating or praying strongly.

For people who want to see some testimonies about praying for positive change:
    Back in 1995 there was a lot to do in Colombia, were a lot of people were being killed in drugs related crime.
    Once people started praying for positive change the killing lessened and lessened to the point were it totally stopped for a week or so.
    It was all over the news papers then.

source

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Eram For This Post:

another bob (27th April 2012), gaiagirl (27th April 2012), kcbc2010 (27th April 2012), WHOMADEGOD (27th April 2012)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,777 times in 257 posts

Quote Posted by Wakytweaky (here)
    Thanks for sharing WHOMADEGOD,

I hope you have no guilty feelings left, for you didn't know what you were doing, right?

I believe in the power of positive meditating or praying strongly.

For people who want to see some testimonies about praying for positive change:
    Back in 1995 there was a lot to do in Colombia, were a lot of people were being killed in drugs related crime.
    Once people started praying for positive change the killing lessened and lessened to the point were it totally stopped for a week or so.
    It was all over the news papers then.

source
    Impressive no, enlightening yes.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to WHOMADEGOD For This Post:

Eram (27th April 2012)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,038 times in 1,437 posts

Impressive no, enlightening yes.

cheers!
    Last edited by Eram; 27th April 2012 at 16:22.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Eram For This Post:

WHOMADEGOD (27th April 2012)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,222 times in 324 posts

Strong Post, WMG. Extremely Empowering!!!
    "AMOR", Familia!

Seek "KNOWLEDGE" from Cradle to the Grave!!! quote, Dr. Malachi Z. York

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PHARAOH For This Post:

Eram (27th April 2012), WHOMADEGOD (27th April 2012)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,891 times in 1,408 posts

Yes having a mass positive gathering...nice

Doing this every waking moment...PRICELESS :-)
    We X Billions want to change the world and it appears we are......
    PARADISE IS POSSIBLE EVERYWHERE 4 EVERYONE

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CD7 For This Post:

15. Link to Post #8
    Denmark Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,099 times in 317 posts

Blessings

Mark
    We have all done something, we are not proud of., If we were perfect, we would probably not be on this low vibration planet ruled by a crazy Elite and a sheeple population.

When I had a low income job, I worked as a mailman for 1 year. I did not have the keys to a building and a wealthy women was very rude to me, because I ringed on her door to be let in.

I thought to my self, that when the New World Order happens, then she will be robbed for all her wealth.

Few days later I had to deliver mail to the same building and I was told, she had been robbed by a robber that went in with the other mailman. Her entire flat was robbed. They toke everything.

If I knew, I could do things like that. Then I would never have thought these thoughts.

Yes divine love can do allot. I have experienced it many times. If we focus divine love on someone and it is possessed by a demon. I think, the demon will leave the body. The reason I'm not sure is because I have only done it on a demon possessing me. I don't know if it will work if the target is someone powerful?
    Last edited by Neptun; 27th April 2012 at 16:51.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Neptun For This Post:

17. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,652 times in 513 posts

Well I guess this would fall under "dualities" . How would you have known how powerful POSITIVE thought is without seeing with your own eyes how powerful NEGATIVE thought was?

It's a good lesson --- especially now --- so thanks for your transparency.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alie For This Post:

Eram (30th April 2012), WHOMADEGOD (29th April 2012)

19. Link to Post #10
    United States Unsubscribed wynderer's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,989 times in 1,133 posts

thanks for your honesty, Mark -- don't be too hard on yourself, either -- you'd just completed basic training [to be a killling machine]

re the power of thought being used to help -- i'd like to share this

in the '80s, at a conference at the A.R.E. [Cayce center in Va Beach] -- i went to one talk i think the speaker was Gerald Jampolsky --there were maybe 200 of us in the audience

to demonstrate the power of Love, he brought a nine- or ten-yr-old girl to the stage & asked us all to send Love to her, to just Love her

it was like watching a flower open to the sun -- the little girl was GLOWING & smiling -- & Love & Joy were bouncing all over the place

hadn't thought about this for quite a while -- it brings tears to my eyes re-membering, re-living

Blessings

Mark

20. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

Thank you for this example of the power of focussed intent. We often hear of its opposite, which is distraction, as in A being a distraction from B. The only real distraction including on this forum is when we are told the love and lighters are not doing anything - they very clearly are doing something, albeit by not doing but being

Shame is also extremely powerful, it is how we turn negative thoughts into postive ones. The negative path is shameless.
    Last edited by araucaria; 28th April 2012 at 11:10.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

Eram (30th April 2012), WHOMADEGOD (29th April 2012)

+ Reply to Thread