Thread: Cosmic Exposure: Corey Goode’s Secret Task Force Uncovered

1. Link to Post #281
    United States Moderator Sue (Ayt)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,805 times in 2,587 posts

Default Re: Cosmic Exposure: Corey Goode’s Secret Task Force Uncovered

And in the most recent James Gilliland video, he again defends CG, and disparages anyone who questions any of the rhetoric. So disappointing. I wonder who exactly he is referring to when he talks about Corey and David "breaking away from the beast"? And who he "knows as the source" of trouble.

(that part starts around 25 or 26 minutes in)
    "We're all bozos on this bus"

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Sue (Ayt) For This Post:

Andrew_K (1st September 2019), Bill Ryan (1st September 2019), Chester (1st September 2019), Did You See Them (2nd September 2019), Gemma13 (2nd September 2019), ichingcarpenter (5th September 2019), lilac (8th February 2020), meeradas (2nd September 2019), mountain_jim (2nd September 2019), NancyV (1st September 2019), Reinhard (2nd September 2019)

3. Link to Post #282
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,206 times in 5,691 posts

Quote Posted by Clear Light (here)

Clearly there is NO "Legal Team" ... I'd say it's just yet more Fake Hype that leads precisely nowhere except for those Gullible enough to believe there is any substance to it whatsoever ... just a sort of Deceitful Marketing Strategy eh ?

That's the target... the vulnerable.

The idea is to milk each and every "Gullible" out of everything they have, and understand, this is not limited to their wealth. The primary goal is to suck the soul essence out of each of them. Those who operate like CG have lost all semblance of connection to their own. You are witnessing truly conscienceless, truly sickening examples of animated beings... I cannot even bring myself to suggest "human beings."
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st September 2019), Did You See Them (2nd September 2019), Franny (6th September 2019), Gemma13 (2nd September 2019), ichingcarpenter (2nd September 2019), Islander12 (2nd September 2019), meeradas (2nd September 2019), NancyV (1st September 2019), Reinhard (2nd September 2019)

5. Link to Post #283
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,554 times in 2,528 posts

Just a reminder folks that Corey Goode does collect personal information on people. And he has doxxed people in the past, (critics), that he believed were harassing him - he admitted this on his first blog, now deleted, (after he left Project Avalon), before creating the polished Sphere Being Alliance Blog.

The following post was in 2015 - sound familiar?

https://jandeane81.com/showthread.ph...#post841914445

Quote Yes, this is one of my lovely stalkers. I know exactly who it is.They have made such a nuisance of themselves that I have had to add them to the list of trolls/stalkers that I am following on an online service. That number has sadly grown.

I know what some may be thinking, No.. I do not immediately label anyone who disagree's with me as a "Troll" or a "Stalker"... I let their actions speak as loud as their words. When I am attacked across several mediums and through several people it then becomes something more than just a person with a strong but different opinion.

I was warned but I had no idea how many mentally ill people gravitated to these forums and this "field" in general. "There is a fine line between genius and insanity" and some of these people are quite clever. It not only gives me a new respect for what forum staff members have to deal with on a daily basis but also explains why disclosure has been so damaged over the years (Beyond what the 5 "i's" and other groups could do on their own, "The people factor")...

It is comforting to know that these types only represent less than 1% of the total number of people on these Forums and Following this Field Over All Though, And most are very supportive or if the info smell like "Poo" to them they just shake their heads and move on. "Internet Anonymity" has only enhanced certain psychological pathologies in that "less than 1%" though...

I have been given good advice by some people that have been in this field for some time and have the resources to track and locate these people (Usually pretty easily and quickly) to add to the tracking service to make sure they do not get out of hand (All of their "Real Life" personal info).

I have had ONE STALKER who was so bad that I had to report them to their local "LEO's" (Law Enforcement) already. It also turned out that they were doing some posting from their job or work assets and I have info printed out ready to "Fed-Ex" to their HR Department of their employer.

It is a sad part of this industry but one that has to be dealt with if anything is to get done long term. That is all I will say on this matter. I am sure everyone is aware of the amount of online trolling and stalking that goes on to some degree.

This is the busiest I have ever been and it is only going to get more so. Please bare with me with all of the questions here on the thread, in PM's, Emails and through the new "Question" feature of my Website. They are in the hundreds now.

Corey/GoodETxSG

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Andrew_K (5th September 2019), Bill Ryan (5th September 2019), Billy (5th September 2019), Chester (13th November 2019), Franny (6th September 2019), ichingcarpenter (5th September 2019), Islander12 (6th September 2019)

7. Link to Post #284
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks

I'm tired so can't look up the statement of Corey's where HE SAYS HE DID NOT READ THE LAW OF ONE until after he hooked up with Wilcock. He also says in an interview, (I think the one with Kevin Moore), that he didn't do a lot of reading in the past ~ which many of us know is BS.

I'll get back later and find the links, but in the meantime . . .

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post481385

4 MAY 2012

Quote Quote Posted by foreverfan (here)
    Great video... caught it a while ago. I love the "Law of One" series too.

[COREY]
    I agree, this video and then the Law of One are good to hit together. I also enjoyed DW's paid video contacting your higher self. It was pretty cool. There are so many tools out there that are available to this generation to help us in our quest for enlightenment that were not available in the past, the video and graphical formats really bring a lot of this material together very well.
    UPDATE:

Have posted the proof of this blunder - just another one of Corey's shifting narrative to suit his purposes - on the following post link to another thread, along with quite a bit more about COREY ADMITTING HIS EXTRATERRESTRIALS ARE CHANNELLED ENTITIES THAT SPEAK THROUGH HIM:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1313033
    Last edited by Gemma13; 6th September 2019 at 05:32.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Andrew_K (5th September 2019), Bill Ryan (5th September 2019), Billy (5th September 2019), Franny (6th September 2019), ichingcarpenter (23rd September 2019)

9. Link to Post #285
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Gemma13 (here)
    Just a reminder folks that Corey Goode does collect personal information on people. And he has doxxed people in the past, (critics), that he believed shouldn't be disagreeing with him - he admitted this on his first blog, now deleted, (after he left Project Avalon), before creating the polished Sphere Being Alliance Blog.

The following post was in 2015 - sound familiar?

https://jandeane81.com/showthread.ph...#post841914445

Quote Yes, this is one of my lovely stalkers. I know exactly who it is.They have made such a nuisance of themselves that I have had to add them to the list of trolls/stalkers that I am following on an online service. That number has sadly grown.

I know what some may be thinking, No.. I do not immediately label anyone who disagree's with me as a "Troll" or a "Stalker"... I let their actions speak as loud as their words. When I am attacked across several mediums and through several people it then becomes something more than just a person with a strong but different opinion.

I was warned but I had no idea how many mentally ill people gravitated to these forums and this "field" in general. "There is a fine line between genius and insanity" and some of these people are quite clever. It not only gives me a new respect for what forum staff members have to deal with on a daily basis but also explains why disclosure has been so damaged over the years (Beyond what the 5 "i's" and other groups could do on their own, "The people factor")...

It is comforting to know that these types only represent less than 1% of the total number of people on these Forums and Following this Field Over All Though, And most are very supportive or if the info smell like "Poo" to them they just shake their heads and move on. "Internet Anonymity" has only enhanced certain psychological pathologies in that "less than 1%" though...

I have been given good advice by some people that have been in this field for some time and have the resources to track and locate these people (Usually pretty easily and quickly) to add to the tracking service to make sure they do not get out of hand (All of their "Real Life" personal info).

I have had ONE STALKER who was so bad that I had to report them to their local "LEO's" (Law Enforcement) already. It also turned out that they were doing some posting from their job or work assets and I have info printed out ready to "Fed-Ex" to their HR Department of their employer.

It is a sad part of this industry but one that has to be dealt with if anything is to get done long term. That is all I will say on this matter. I am sure everyone is aware of the amount of online trolling and stalking that goes on to some degree.

This is the busiest I have ever been and it is only going to get more so. Please bare with me with all of the questions here on the thread, in PM's, Emails and through the new "Question" feature of my Website. They are in the hundreds now.

Corey/GoodETxSG

Here's another confirmation - from the horse's mouth:

https://jandeane81.com/showthread.ph...#post841914914

Quote The "Founder" has gone out of his way to not only attack a group that is dear to me (MILAB's) but has also sent Anonymails to certain companies I only mentioned to him and his wife as ones my company were on the Vendor Lists for...

They made it very personal (Out of their "Passive Aggressive" behavior) and they are giving the "Nod/Wink" to keep things going with their "Team"...

I will always gather Intel and respond at some point. I mostly do it only on my Blog... It was only mentioned here because someone asked a question about it...
    G
    Last edited by Gemma13; 8th September 2019 at 09:27.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Andrew_K (6th September 2019), Bill Ryan (6th September 2019), Billy (6th September 2019), Chester (13th November 2019), Franny (6th September 2019), ichingcarpenter (23rd September 2019)

11. Link to Post #286
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,794 times in 237 posts

Quote Posted by Gemma13 (here)
    Quote The "Founder" has gone out of his way to not only attack a group that is dear to me (MILAB's) but has also sent Anonymails to certain companies I only mentioned to him and his wife as ones my company were on the Vendor Lists for...

They made it very personal (Out of their "Passive Aggressive" behavior) and they are giving the "Nod/Wink" to keep things going with their "Team"...

I will always gather Intel and respond at some point. I mostly do it only on my Blog... It was only mentioned here because someone asked a question about it...
    G
    Corey would know about anonymails. According to Jay Weidner, Jason Rice got fired because someone sent information to his employers, about his alleged experiences IMO. He's admitted to doing this sort of activity.

Quote They exposed personal info about me and my children in some case (Some real some fake)... I will use my resources to locate and expose them when they cross the line... If anything else they may learn a lesson about stalking people online. You never known when you may stalk the wrong person who has resources to track down your address, associates addresses, Employer and get access to some other info including psychological records.

Corey/GoodETxSG
    https://jandeane81.com/showthread.ph...#post841914598
    Last edited by Andrew_K; 6th September 2019 at 18:47.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Andrew_K For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th September 2019), Billy (6th September 2019), Chester (13th November 2019), Franny (6th September 2019), Gemma13 (6th September 2019), Hervé (6th September 2019)

13. Link to Post #287
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks

Please see the link below for a warning to all content providers considering REPORTING FOR THE SPHERE BEING ALLIANCE via their own channels!

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1315319

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd September 2019), Billy (18th October 2019), Chester (13th November 2019), ichingcarpenter (23rd September 2019), Mike (23rd September 2019)

15. Link to Post #288
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Spooky just posted this image on Twitter. (She does the art for Groovie Bean's show, Reality Check.)

Click image for larger version

Name:	EFRyUuZUcAEr6y_.jpg
Views:	88
Size:	25.5 KB
ID:	41571
    https://twitter.com/FiresOfTruth/sta...91107251380224

In case you don't know what you're looking at, this is a link to an old petition urging people to cancel their Gaia subscriptions due to an allegedly hostile work environment (an element that was reused in the GEM drops, the Thomas Crown blog, and finally in Corey's tweets). The petition was penned by an anonymous "Team Gaia," as you can see here.

Name:	David Wilcock, GEM, Glassdoor, Boulder CO = _Gaia 86 Lawsuit_ VS Patty Greer Films 3-36 screensh.jpg
Views:	88
Size:	200.1 KB
ID:	41572

Spooky's screenshot exposed them as being Rob Vannoy. He must have forgotten to scrub his name before submitting the petition. Link titles on Facebook are static, so changes made to his screen name afterward would not affect how it appears on that post.

Edit: Upon fact-checking, I found out that the name on the link is not necessarily the name of the petitioner. When you sign a Change.org petition and share it onto Facebook, the link will read, "Can you spare a minute to help [YOUR NAME]?" It's just the name of whoever shared the petition using Change.org's social media sharing tool. However, the part about the recurring element still holds true.
    Last edited by Andrew_K; 25th September 2019 at 05:08.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Andrew_K For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th September 2019), Billy (18th October 2019), Chester (13th November 2019), Gemma13 (27th September 2019), Hervé (8th October 2019), ichingcarpenter (25th September 2019), Mike (25th September 2019)

17. Link to Post #289
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,151 times in 3,856 posts

So, what will all of you do when Corey is vindicated?

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

Gemma13 (8th October 2019)

19. Link to Post #290
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Maia Gabrial (here)
    So, what will all of you do when Corey is vindicated?
    What do you mean when? Corey Goode is vindicated on a daily basis by people who do not spend time researching his history to formulate a well informed, unbiased, reasonable, evidence based conclusion.

Not their fault. It’s a cultural dilemma on all topics that provides fertile ground for deceivers to get away with their deceptions.

So I personally will continue doing what I am doing as long as Corey Goode is vindicated by himself and his fans that are ignorant of his manipulations and the harm it is doing them and those like them. Not to mention the devastating effects to genuine researchers working tirelessly to bring evidence and truth to the public domain.

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Andrew_K (8th October 2019), Billy (18th October 2019), Chester (13th November 2019), Hervé (8th October 2019), Mike (18th October 2019), onawah (8th October 2019), Stac(i) (8th October 2019)

21. Link to Post #291
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,400 times in 32,916 posts

22. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Andrew_K (17th October 2019), aoibhghaire (17th October 2019), Billy (18th October 2019), Chester (13th November 2019), Did You See Them (18th October 2019), Gemma13 (24th October 2019), Hervé (17th October 2019), Mike (18th October 2019), mountain_jim (18th October 2019), RunningDeer (17th October 2019), Sophocles (18th October 2019), Stinamaria (16th January 2020), Yoda (18th October 2019)

23. Link to Post #292
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Enjoy.

This video is so much fun that I immediately started to figure a way to download it. (It wasn't very easy!) Others may well have the same trouble. But here it is... also, of course, in case it disappears.

24. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Billy (18th October 2019), Chester (13th November 2019), Did You See Them (18th October 2019), Gemma13 (24th October 2019), Mike (17th October 2019), RunningDeer (17th October 2019), Sophocles (18th October 2019), Stinamaria (18th October 2019), Yoda (18th October 2019)

25. Link to Post #293
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,302 times in 18,139 posts

This video is so much fun that I immediately started to figure a way to download it. (It wasn't very easy!) Others may well have the same trouble. But here it is... also, of course, in case it disappears.
    Still watching but wanted to add a post.
    "Props" back to you, Friendly Neighborhood Illuminati a.k.a Stina Bo Bina. Entertaining. Nice job. @StinaMariaXo

Last edited by RunningDeer; 17th October 2019 at 21:54.

26. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Andrew_K (17th October 2019), aoibhghaire (18th October 2019), Bill Ryan (17th October 2019), Billy (18th October 2019), Chester (13th November 2019), Did You See Them (18th October 2019), Gemma13 (24th October 2019), Hervé (17th October 2019), Mike (17th October 2019), mountain_jim (18th October 2019), Sophocles (18th October 2019), Stinamaria (18th October 2019), sunflower (17th October 2019)

27. Link to Post #294
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Enjoy.

Stina did a wonderful job exposing Joy Jackson as one of the main people behind Thomas Crown.

She went over Kelly Farmer's screenshots, which were admitted to be genuine in one of Corey's legal videos, and noted that everything Corey told Joy (and the group by extension) to write was in the Fade to Light blog. She also went over the music similarity which was discussed in another thread.

Stina discovered an image on Joy's Timeline that appeared on the Fade to Light blog merely three days after she shared it.

Name:	Joy shares image to be used in F2L blog.jpg
Views:	79
Size:	137.2 KB
ID:	41703

The crux of this video is what Stina found in a screenshot from the Fade to Light blog. It's a screenshot of a Gaia review on Glassdoor, and on the right-hand side is a listing for jobs in close proximity to Joy. She apparently didn't know it uses her location.

Name:	32d45abac80e6989ddd147ce3a2d4594b68f5fcd.jpg
Views:	82
Size:	69.7 KB
ID:	41700

Joy's phone number was publicly-posted on her Facebook page, and Stina traced it back to a particular town in Washington State. She says that this town is within the radius of the two cities listed in the job ad.

Stina also shared two new screenshots of Joy's messages that were taken by her own source. As you can see, she was not deterred by Corey's stand-down order, which he gave along with his public statement.

Name:	Joy DM May 22, 21-19.jpg
Views:	78
Size:	182.8 KB
ID:	41701 Click image for larger version

Name:	Joy DM May 22, 21-43.jpg
Views:	81
Size:	130.8 KB
ID:	41702

Joy, you better watch out. You better not cry. Because Jay Weidner is coming for you.

Name:	Jay suing Joy.PNG
Views:	87
Size:	39.4 KB
ID:	41704
    Last edited by Andrew_K; 17th October 2019 at 23:51.

28. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Andrew_K For This Post:

aoibhghaire (18th October 2019), Bill Ryan (18th October 2019), Billy (18th October 2019), Chester (13th November 2019), Gemma13 (24th October 2019), Hervé (18th October 2019), Islander12 (18th October 2019), Mike (18th October 2019), mountain_jim (18th October 2019), RunningDeer (18th October 2019), Sophocles (18th October 2019), Stinamaria (18th October 2019), Tintin (18th October 2019)

29. Link to Post #295
    Thanks

Hey everyone! Well ami gushing like a school girl over here to see THE bill Ryan and you lovely folk on Peoject Avalon are sharing my content! I am BEYOND thankful. Seriously. Y’all are the reason I was able to make this video. If it weren’t for you guys - I wouldn’t have had much!

And just so y’all know I updated my twitter (stinamariaxo) with a bit more info I left out of the video (I simply forgot. I’m doing all of this on my iPhone with an editing app and just writing down everything in a dollar store notebook. I tend to get a bit unorganized!)

Two things tho - The first is the location of joys cell phone was registered in a town that is a 15 minute drove from the town listed on the screenshot on the Thomas crown blog.

The second is if ya check her Facebook- she even has the audacity to boast that The Thomas Crown AFFAIr is one of her favorite movies. This is under the about info on her main profile.

I truly truly appreciate all of y’all supporting me and sharing my content. And I do apologize if I got a bit ratchet and fired up at the end - I lost my pet dog to cancer last July. I lost my cat to cancer two weeks after my dog passed away. And three months before that my grandmother died from lung cancer. I also lost my kitten to kidney issues and my mother to cirrhosis last October and November. After losing so many I love, three to cancer, I was personally very VERY DISGUSTED and disturbed these people would dare start a protest outside of a cancer clinic where folks are talking about their terminal illness and their end of life. Normally I wouldn’t bluntly name call like that. But it hit a nerve. A fresh wound. I can’t find justification for any excuse they have for that action alone, not counting the many others that have harmed so many and caused so many stress.

Thank you guys again so much. You guys are the best!
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 22nd October 2019 at 11:28. Reason: corrected a tiny but important typo

30. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Stinamaria For This Post:

Andrew_K (18th October 2019), aoibhghaire (18th October 2019), Bill Ryan (18th October 2019), Billy (18th October 2019), Chester (21st October 2019), Did You See Them (18th October 2019), Gemma13 (24th October 2019), Hervé (18th October 2019), Islander12 (18th October 2019), Mike (18th October 2019), mountain_jim (18th October 2019), raregem (18th October 2019), RunningDeer (18th October 2019), Sophocles (18th October 2019), Stac(i) (18th October 2019), Sue (Ayt) (18th October 2019)

31. Link to Post #296
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Stinamaria (here)

—> Stinamaria!

32. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Andrew_K (18th October 2019), aoibhghaire (18th October 2019), Billy (18th October 2019), Chester (21st October 2019), Gemma13 (24th October 2019), Hervé (18th October 2019), Mike (18th October 2019), mountain_jim (18th October 2019), raregem (18th October 2019), RunningDeer (18th October 2019), Sophocles (18th October 2019), Stinamaria (18th October 2019), Yoda (18th October 2019)

33. Link to Post #297
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The second is if ya check her Facebook- she even has the audacity to boast that The Thomas Crown AFFAIr is one of her favorite movies. This is under the about info on her main profile.
    I'll post it for you. This is from Stina's Twitter.

Name:	Joy Jackson's favorite movies.jpg
Views:	69
Size:	153.1 KB
ID:	41705

Stina also says that Joy is also a huge fan of Star Wars, which is where she got "Organa of Alderaan" from.

Right back at you!

34. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Andrew_K For This Post:

aoibhghaire (18th October 2019), Bill Ryan (18th October 2019), Billy (18th October 2019), Chester (21st October 2019), Did You See Them (18th October 2019), Gemma13 (24th October 2019), Hervé (18th October 2019), mountain_jim (18th October 2019), raregem (18th October 2019), RunningDeer (18th October 2019), Sophocles (18th October 2019), Stinamaria (18th October 2019)

35. Link to Post #298
    England Avalon Member Did You See Them's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,877 times in 1,034 posts

And I do apologize if I got a bit ratchet and fired up at the end
    Don't apologise - There's a time and place for bad language - and this was it ! said from the heart and 100% true.
    Well done Stina.

36. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Did You See Them For This Post:

Andrew_K (18th October 2019), aoibhghaire (18th October 2019), Bill Ryan (18th October 2019), Chester (21st October 2019), Gemma13 (24th October 2019), mountain_jim (18th October 2019), RunningDeer (18th October 2019), Sophocles (18th October 2019), Stinamaria (18th October 2019)

37. Link to Post #299
    Thanks

I think this also may being here. For anyone who's a new fan of Stina's sass and style, you may enjoy this too. I'd like to feature anything she does, because she's fun, entertaining, and VERY VERY smart.

38. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Akasha (18th October 2019), Andrew_K (18th October 2019), aoibhghaire (18th October 2019), Chester (21st October 2019), Did You See Them (18th October 2019), Eva2 (19th October 2019), Gemma13 (24th October 2019), mountain_jim (19th October 2019), RunningDeer (18th October 2019), Sophocles (18th October 2019), Stinamaria (20th October 2019), Yoda (18th October 2019)

39. Link to Post #300
    Thanks

And this is the first time I've EVER posted someone's YouTube Channel info video. It's every bit as good as the others.

40. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Andrew_K (18th October 2019), aoibhghaire (18th October 2019), Chester (21st October 2019), Did You See Them (18th October 2019), Gemma13 (24th October 2019), mountain_jim (19th October 2019), RunningDeer (18th October 2019), Sophocles (18th October 2019), Stinamaria (20th October 2019), Yoda (18th October 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst 1 5 15 17 LastLast