+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 8 LastLast

Thread: Examples of Trump Administration Dismantling Deep State’s Agenda 21 Blueprint!

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,827 times in 1,436 posts

Default Examples of Trump Administration Dismantling Deep State’s Agenda 21 Blueprint!

I really don’t have the time to do this, but I can clearly see it needs to be done. While researching, I’ve been coming across some positive actions implemented by the Trump Administration signaling the decimating of the Agenda 21 blueprint. I realize there are other Trump threads, which are excellent and well viewed, however I felt this particular topic due to its importance to humanity, should have its own thread so people can reference some wins on the dismantling of Agenda 21 in the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. Here anyone can post their findings demonstrating how Congress or the Trump Administration are moving forward towards ending the infrastructure of tyranny. Please post even if the actions to make changes are only shown by intent so people know that something might be in the works. One can always come back later to report to the rest of us the change in status, should the intent actually turn to policy via executive order or Congressional approval. I think it’s also important to discuss some of the organizations attempting to implement the AGENDA 21 blueprint so you see how they fit into the big picture and how they hide under the guise of ‘green concepts’ to move the agenda to its final stages. AGENDA 21 is also referred to as FUTURE EARTH, and AGENDA 2030. There could be more as they like to change the name to confuse so be aware. For sake of ease, I'll probably just stick to AGENDA 21 as many on this forum are familiar with the term.

If you are not familiar with the basis of Agenda 21 please see this one stop shop site www.democratsagainstagenda21.com put together by Rosa Koire who’s a master on the topic and whom we should all be grateful for bringing the disastrous plan to the attention of ‘we the people’. For the ham sandwich version taken from her website, this is the end game:

"UN Agenda 21/Sustainable Development is the action plan implemented worldwide to inventory and control all land, all water, all minerals, all plants, all animals, all construction, all means of production, all energy, all education, all information, and all human beings in the world." INVENTORY AND CONTROL.----Rosa Koire

Agenda 21 is Deep State. What does Deep State mean? Deep State is basically a ‘hidden body of government that influences and opposes official U.S. policies.

Why is Agenda 21 considered to be Deep State? Because it was passed via treaties and executive order 12852(Presidential Council on Sustainable Development) in THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA minus congressional approval involving an intergovernmental organization known as THE UNITED NATIONS(that's one of your hidden bodies of government) without the American people’s approval. Its policies and procedures are being forced on the citizens without their knowledge and does not serve in their best interest, but rather serves the establishment of one world government stripping the country of its sovereign rights. Please see Rosa’s link above for more detailed info.

I can’t do this by myself and I welcome assistance so don’t be shy. Through these posts you will be able to observe how some of this enforcement has/is taking place and how the Trump Administration is working towards subverting and dismantling. I have seen enough to now have hope, that the tyranny is coming to an end. It won’t happen overnight and nearly not as fast as many of us want…in fact it may not be till the next lifetime or the one after that, but it’s finally happening which is why I want to share so others can see the light towards a hopeful and new beginning. I think…you are witnessing the rise of Atlantis within UNITED STATES soil coined as ‘The New Land’ by Nostradamus when referring to America.

I ask for your patience as I put these posts together as ocassionally they can be time consuming to build. May we all enjoy the ride to peace and prosperity, and navigate the bumps with grace while this transition out of Alice in Wonderland finally takes place!

EDIT TO ADD: AGENDA 21 BLUE PRINT IN ITS ENTIRETY

https://www.postsustainabilityinstit...n_from_rio.pdf
    Last edited by we-R-one; 12th March 2018 at 21:06.

2. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,098 times in 2,584 posts

Default Re: Examples of Trump Administration Dismantling Deep State’s Agenda 21 Blueprint!

This is great, we-R-one!

It is also called "Resilience" now. Check out the Deborah Tavaras informative videos in this thread: "This is our Future?:Agenda 21-Deborah Tavares"

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1200716

"Resilience" -- Watch for that word in their propaganda materials!! I've seen it.

I'll help and tell you about some of my personal experience. Some cross-posting may occur.

MM

"This is our future- Agenda 21-Deborah Tavares"

While Rosa discusses the plan, Deborah goes into the implementation and the effects. She shows you "how" they are implementing it. It's very tied in to "disaster relief". We're not talking about "natural" disasters, either.

I just posted a few more videos today.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1213628

MM
    Last edited by Michelle Marie; 12th March 2018 at 03:14.
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

3. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (9th April 2018), anandacate (12th March 2018), Ba-ba-Ra (12th March 2018), bluestflame (12th March 2018), BMJ (13th March 2018), Cardillac (12th March 2018), Desire (12th March 2018), DNA (13th March 2018), edina (12th March 2018), enigma3 (12th March 2018), Foxie Loxie (12th March 2018), genevieve (12th March 2018), Helene West (12th March 2018), justntime2learn (13th March 2018), KiwiElf (14th March 2018), Lefty Dave (13th March 2018), Miaspri (24th June 2018), NancyV (13th March 2018), Noelle (12th March 2018), we-R-one (12th March 2018), yelik (13th March 2018)

4. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Default Re: Examples of Trump Administration Dismantling Deep State’s Agenda 21 Blueprint!

This is an example of what I mean by 'intent' or something 'in the works' as the concept below is in it's infancy stage, but at the very least a good sign and step in the correct direction. I think enough of us recognize that population control is part of the AGENDA via vaccinations. Reduced population means control can be more easily garnered by the upper echelons orchestrating and implementing AGENDA 21.

The Trump Administration understands the ruse and the forming of this Committee suggest they intend to do something about it.

**New Division Begins Laying Groundwork To Ban Mandatory Vaccinations Across U.S.

Mandatory Vaccines To Be BANNED Under New U.S Law
    “A new division set up by the Trump administration has the sole focus of changing the civil right rights laws which would ban many current ‘mandatory’ vaccines.
    Trump believes that every parents has the right to abstain from getting their child vaccinated due to religious beliefs and this new division will see that the law is changed in order for this to happen.

Mainstream media have kept fairly quiet on this new development in the White House, as the media sway in the favor of Big Pharma is generally positive.
    The announcement unveiling the Conscience and Religious Freedom Division is surely a huge blow for the big pharmaceutical companies who make billions of dollars promoting and selling vaccines.”

Source: http://theorganicdream.com/2018/01/n...ns-across-u-s/

Does the above action sound like someone supporting Deep State? Isn’t one of the agendas of ‘Deep State’ to depopulate via unnecessary adjuvants and toxins found in vaccines?

Many people are aware of this scheme and there are plenty of articles highlighting the issue. I know most of you are familiar with Mike Adams The Health Ranger, so it's why I'm using his article to enforce the point combined with the best source, the horses mouth, by showing the infamous Bill Gates comment comment made at a TEDX conference. I wonder if the audience truly 'got' what he was suggesting or were they mesmerized by his presence to the point of ignoring his statements?

".....Following that, Bill Gates begins to describe how the first number -- P (for People) -- might be reduced. He says:

"The world today has 6.8 billion people... that's headed up to about 9 billion. Now if we do a really great job on new vaccines, health care, reproductive health services, we could lower that by perhaps 10 or 15 percent."

"Reducing the world population through vaccines
    This statement by Bill Gates was not made with any hesitation, stuttering or other indication that it might have been a mistake. It appears to have been a deliberate, calculated part of a well developed and coherent presentation.

So what does it mean when Bill Gates says "if we do a really great job on new vaccines... we could lower [world population] by 10 or 15 percent?"

Clearly, this statement implies that vaccines are a method of population reduction. So is "health care," which all NaturalNews readers already know to be more of a "sick care" system that actually harms more people than it helps."

Source:https://www.naturalnews.com/029911_v...ill_Gates.html

Let's watch the Trump Administration closely to see if we can find finalization of a much needed mandate and report back here. This will then confirm the beginnings of dismantling a key proponent of the Agenda 21 blueprint.
    Last edited by we-R-one; 12th March 2018 at 04:09.

5. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

REDUCING REGULATIONS

To make ‘Alice in Wonderful’ (AGENDA 21) hum like a well-tuned machine, heavy regulatory mandates create the impact needed to promote and enforce the end game of ‘inventory and control’.

‘Deep State’ and over-regulated policies seem to go hand in hand, just look at the intricate details of Agenda 21 and all who are involved(See Rosa's website)!

In Trump’s first year in office, he’s clearly put focus on deregulating an over- regulated country at every level. One such executive order demonstrates the intention to remove regulation that stifles prosperity.

**Executive Order 13771 - Reducing Regulation and Controlling Regulatory Costs
    82 FR 9339; February 3, 2017

Executive Order (E.O.) 13771 was issued by President Donald J. Trump in 2017. It directs all agencies to repeal at least two existing regulations for each new regulation issued in FY 2017 and thereafter.

Source: https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/whi...orders-n720796

More tomorrow, it's late and I have several critters that need to be tucked into bed.
    Last edited by we-R-one; 12th March 2018 at 04:33.

6. Link to Post #5
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,190 times in 1,661 posts

@we-R-one

Hi!

I can only hope and pray your provided information is true- it would literally be a God-send!

David Icke has delved deeply into the hideous machinations of Agenda 21 so I'm more than aware of this despicable movement/concept-

many thanks for your provided info!

please continue to be well-

Larry

7. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (9th April 2018), Ba-ba-Ra (12th March 2018), bluestflame (13th April 2018), BMJ (13th March 2018), Desire (12th March 2018), DNA (13th March 2018), enigma3 (12th March 2018), Foxie Loxie (12th March 2018), genevieve (12th March 2018), Helene West (12th March 2018), justntime2learn (13th March 2018), KiwiElf (14th March 2018), Lefty Dave (13th March 2018), Michelle Marie (12th March 2018), we-R-one (12th March 2018)

8. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

I know Cardillac, me too! For now it's appearing to be real, let's hope it sticks and gains momentum! There's so much that still needs to be done, but I'm energized and hopeful at what I'm seeing and felt it was well worth pointing out in a separate thread so the information wouldn't get buried. And while I'm quite excited at the discoveries, I have to admit, other countries who are in worse situations than the USA, remain in the back of my mind.

9. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

**Executive Order 13790 - Promoting Agriculture and Rural Prosperity in America"
    Signed: April 25, 2017

I saw a couple things of interest in this EO which clearly goes against the ‘deep state’ Agenda 21 blueprint. The first one was the revocation of the White House Rural Council.

“Sec. 6. Revocation. Executive Order 13575 of June 9, 2011 (Establishment of the White House Rural Council), is hereby revoked.”

Source:
    https://www.whitehouse.gov/president...erity-america/

Well what was the purpose of the White House Rural Council?

White House Rural Council was established and signed in by President Obama June 9, 2011 EO(Executive Order) 13575. Here’s why it was a cause for concern:

"President Obama’s E.O. 13575 is designed to begin taking control over almost all aspects of the lives of 16% of the American people. Why didn’t we notice it? Weinergate. In the middle of the Anthony Weiner scandal, as the press and most of the American people were distracted, President Obama created something called “The White House Rural Council” (WHRC).
    Section One of 13575 states the following:

Section 1. Policy. Sixteen percent of the American population lives in rural counties. Strong, sustainable rural communities are essential to winning the future and ensuring American competitiveness in the years ahead. These communities supply our food, fiber, and energy, safeguard our natural resources, and are essential in the development of science and innovation. Though rural communities face numerous challenges, they also present enormous economic potential. The Federal Government has an important role to play in order to expand access to the capital necessary for economic growth, promote innovation, improve access to health care and education, and expand outdoor recreational activities on public lands.

Warning bells should have been sounding all across rural America when the phrase “sustainable rural communities” came up. As we know from researching the UN plan for Sustainable Development known as Agenda 21, these are code words for the true fundamental transformation of America.

The third sentence also makes it quite clear that the government intends to take greater control over “food, fiber, and energy.”

The last sentence in Section 1 further clarifies the intent of the order by tying together “access to the capital necessary for economic growth, health care and education.”

Source:
    https://foodfreedom.wordpress.com/20...99s-agenda-21/

And another viewpoint echoing the same…and there are plenty more if you search:

Obama’s Seizure of the Heartland, Executive Order 13575, Laying the Groundwork for Agenda 21

“Agenda 21 is a blueprint for sustainable development using global warming as the motivator. ICLEI is an offshoot of Agenda 21. Simply put, ICLEI is local governments for sustainability. The UN sees Agenda 21 succeeding by infiltrating the smallest levels of government, thus ICLEI is a means to an end.

If you are wondering why you keep hearing so much about sustainable development, smart growth, open spaces, environmental justice, social equity, TDR’s, population control, Eminent Domain, and redistribution of the wealth [which includes land not simply money], it is because the Obama administration is infiltrating every aspect of our society with it via executive orders and agencies. It’s been around for twenty years, but he put it on steroids.

A good example is Obama’s executive order 13575 which pushes Agenda 21 into every aspect of rural America. It cedes U.S. agriculture to international guidelines under the authorship of the UN. Obama in effect is signing the Kyoto treaty without a physical signing. He is ceding U.S. agriculture to the U.N.”

Source:
    http://www.independentsentinel.com/o...for-agenda-21/

So the fact the Trump revoked this Executive Order 13575 White House Rural Council speaks volumes for Trump’s intentions and everyone should be breathing a huge sigh of relief. I have no doubts, this is the dismantling of Agenda 21! So people who claim that Trump is ‘Deep State’ please explain why then is he destroying its framework and blueprint!
    Last edited by we-R-one; 12th March 2018 at 17:30.

10. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Here’s another example indicating Trump’s is on the side of ‘we the people’. Going back to executive order 13790 Promoting Agriculture and Rural Prosperity in America….

“Sec. 4. Purpose and Functions of the Task Force. (a) The Task Force shall identify legislative, regulatory, and policy changes to promote in rural America agriculture, economic development, job growth, infrastructure improvements, technological innovation, energy security, and quality of life, including changes that:
    *(ix) ensure that water users’ private property rights are not encumbered when they attempt to secure permits to operate on public lands;”

Source:
    https://www.whitehouse.gov/president...erity-america/

Remember some of the lawsuits brought on by the Obama administration with their over-reaching EPA rules and regulations in regards to use of water on one’s property? Here’s one poor soul who had to endure the unthinkable:

http://thehill.com/policy/energy-env...wyoming-farmer

The underlined above is another indicator that the Trump administration is once again dismantling the Agenda 21 framework. This takes us to the Clean Water Act another proponent of the Agenda 21 blueprint. More on the Clean Water Act:

United States Corp of Engineers vs. Hawkes Supreme Court Case
    Posted on May 31, 2016 by ATC |
    *“As you likely know, the EPA is attempting to gain permission to implement the Waters of the United States (WOTUS) rule. This rule, which is an extension of the Clean Water Act, would put virtually all water in the United States under the control of the federal government. That means the federal government can come onto your property and tell you what you can do or cannot do with your pond, your stream, your ditch that occasionally holds water, or your wetland that just happens to contain peat which you sell to provide money to care for your family.
    Worse yet, if the EPA or the Army Corp of Engineers come onto your property and makes a decision to take control of your property(that is called a jurisdictional determination, and the Army Corp makes 54,000 of them a year!), up until now the property owner had no recourse.”

Source:
    http://www.agenda21course.com/tag/clean-water-act/

Don’t panic, note the date of the article….That was then, this is now!

*Trump administration rolls back Obama's Clean Water Rule

“Mr Trump directed Mr Pruitt to rescind the rule in an executive order early last year, as part of his promised move to roll back many of his predecessor’s environmental regulations. Mr Trump has also scrapped the Obama administration's Clean Power Plan, and pulled the US out of the Paris climate accord on greenhouse gas emissions.”

Source: http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a8189721.html

The underlined above are all blueprint policies and procedures supporting the Agenda 21 framework, which thanks to Trump are being rolled back! They were never put into place to protect the environment, that was the ruse! Remember the end game of Agenda 21...'Inventory and Control'. I will show examples as I come across them that demonstrate the purpose of these regulations were never about the environment.
    Last edited by we-R-one; 14th March 2018 at 22:02.

11. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,370 times in 1,011 posts

What We-r-one is giving us on this thread and the Trump is Not the Answer thread Congressmen pay assistants to read and summarize for them. Thank you so much for this We-r-one.

If we were to take away one summarizing word for Agenda 21/30/Resilience it's - DISPOSSESS. They want us dispossessed of land and private property.

We think we're so different from medieval persons but we're not as different as we think. One of the main differences is that back then they could step outside their homes or huts and physically see who ruled them up on the castle on the hill. They interfaced physically with their intermediaries, soldiers, messengers, etc. Nowadays there may be scores or hundreds of intermediaries between us and those who really make or influence our laws and we largely only know them through some of these intermediaries and the results of the laws.

But the intent of the ruling classes remains the same, little has really changed. Keep private property and land for themselves, little or nothing for the plebs. I feel the middle class was an accident that wasn't supposed to happen on the scale that it had. Now they are scaling back. They want their peasants back!!

Actually all the ruling classes since Roman times have needed other than a large peasantry for war was a small educated middle class to tend to Their needs. That's it. Peasants for the battlefield, small educated service workers for their medical, architectural, administrative, etc, needs. Now they don't even need that much with AI and robotics. As technology enhances Agenda 21 is more pernicious than ever.

If you put yourselves in the shoes of the ruling class, they don't need most of us for anything, not even dying in their wars....
    Last edited by Helene West; 12th March 2018 at 18:20.

12. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Helene West For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (9th April 2018), amor (30th March 2018), anandacate (12th March 2018), BMJ (13th March 2018), Cardillac (13th March 2018), Desire (10th April 2018), DNA (13th March 2018), edina (12th March 2018), enigma3 (12th March 2018), Foxie Loxie (12th March 2018), genevieve (13th March 2018), justntime2learn (13th March 2018), KiwiElf (14th March 2018), Michelle Marie (12th March 2018), NancyV (13th March 2018), Reinhard (13th March 2018), Satori (12th March 2018), we-R-one (12th March 2018)

13. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

I just added the actual AGENDA 21 blueprint to the first post so anyone can reference. Anytime I add new information to a post(which isn't often) I'll put it in red so you know what's been added. I originally meant to put it in the first post so people reading who aren't familiar, don't think this is some 'ghost' document.

14. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,827 times in 404 posts

Agenda 21 has morphed into Agenda 2030. Same premise but even more sinister. It is interesting to follow the water wars and other events related to Agenda 21 out west. Folks have been told to shut down rainwater collection and stop using water from a pond. Throw in the failed prosecution of the Bundy's and juror's complete rejection of anything smacking of a UN agenda and we get a clearer picture of just how much the Feds are hated out west. Hated is the right word.
    2 stories that I have read.
    First was the communication between Federal agents and county mounties during the Maheur Wildlife standoff and subsequent assassination of Levoy Finicum. Federal agents were heard saying - don't go into that county because the sheriff there is not a supporter of Agenda 21. So Finicum was stopped before he could get to that anti-Agenda 21 county.
    Second was a picture someone posted during the Bundy ranch standoff. It clearly looked like a drone pic. It showed the Bundy ranch and all those who drive many hundreds of miles to support the Bundys all camped out in a large circle. Peacefully. The pic showed 25,000 people and their assorted vehicles essentially in a standoff with around 200 Federal agents, mostly BLM. But we know now that the FBI posted snipers there too. 25,000 vs 200. The Feds gave up and retreated soon thereafter. THAT is how much the BLM, attempting to enforce Agenda 21, is hated by westerners.
    Also, George H W Bush has a famous quote in which he said the US would in the future be governed by the laws of the UN. So this Agenda has been percolating amongst the NWO folks for quite some time.
    As Q says, these people are evil and sick.

15. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to enigma3 For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (9th April 2018), anandacate (12th March 2018), BMJ (13th March 2018), Cardillac (13th March 2018), Desire (10th April 2018), DNA (13th March 2018), edina (13th March 2018), Foxie Loxie (12th March 2018), genevieve (13th March 2018), Helene West (12th March 2018), justntime2learn (13th March 2018), KiwiElf (14th March 2018), Michelle Marie (12th March 2018), NancyV (13th March 2018), we-R-one (12th March 2018)

16. Link to Post #12
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by we-R-one (here)
    This is an example of what I mean by 'intent' or something 'in the works' as the concept below is in it's infancy stage, but at the very least a good sign and step in the correct direction. I think enough of us recognize that population control is part of the AGENDA via vaccinations. Reduced population means control can be more easily garnered by the upper echelons orchestrating and implementing AGENDA 21.

The Trump Administration understands the ruse and the forming of this Committee suggest they intend to do something about it.

**New Division Begins Laying Groundwork To Ban Mandatory Vaccinations Across U.S.

Mandatory Vaccines To Be BANNED Under New U.S Law
    “A new division set up by the Trump administration has the sole focus of changing the civil right rights laws which would ban many current ‘mandatory’ vaccines.
    Trump believes that every parents has the right to abstain from getting their child vaccinated due to religious beliefs and this new division will see that the law is changed in order for this to happen.

Mainstream media have kept fairly quiet on this new development in the White House, as the media sway in the favor of Big Pharma is generally positive.
    The announcement unveiling the Conscience and Religious Freedom Division is surely a huge blow for the big pharmaceutical companies who make billions of dollars promoting and selling vaccines.”

Source: http://theorganicdream.com/2018/01/n...ns-across-u-s/

Does the above action sound like someone supporting Deep State? Isn’t one of the agendas of ‘Deep State’ to depopulate via unnecessary adjuvants and toxins found in vaccines?

Many people are aware of this scheme and there are plenty of articles highlighting the issue. I know most of you are familiar with Mike Adams The Health Ranger, so it's why I'm using his article to enforce the point combined with the best source, the horses mouth, by showing the infamous Bill Gates comment comment made at a TEDX conference. I wonder if the audience truly 'got' what he was suggesting or were they mesmerized by his presence to the point of ignoring his statements?

".....Following that, Bill Gates begins to describe how the first number -- P (for People) -- might be reduced. He says:

"The world today has 6.8 billion people... that's headed up to about 9 billion. Now if we do a really great job on new vaccines, health care, reproductive health services, we could lower that by perhaps 10 or 15 percent."

"Reducing the world population through vaccines
    This statement by Bill Gates was not made with any hesitation, stuttering or other indication that it might have been a mistake. It appears to have been a deliberate, calculated part of a well developed and coherent presentation.

So what does it mean when Bill Gates says "if we do a really great job on new vaccines... we could lower [world population] by 10 or 15 percent?"

Clearly, this statement implies that vaccines are a method of population reduction. So is "health care," which all NaturalNews readers already know to be more of a "sick care" system that actually harms more people than it helps."

Source:https://www.naturalnews.com/029911_v...ill_Gates.html

Let's watch the Trump Administration closely to see if we can find finalization of a much needed mandate and report back here. This will then confirm the beginnings of dismantling a key proponent of the Agenda 21 blueprint.

I can't be sure but it looks like there might be some text missing. It's also possible that it might completely distort the meaning of the entire statement. Just suggesting it as a possibility.

17. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Quote Posted by WhatTha' (here)

I can't be sure but it looks like there might be some text missing. It's also possible that it might completely distort the meaning of the entire statement. Just suggesting it as a possibility.
    The Gates are well known for being committed to the depopulation agenda so I don't think there's any distortion. Just Google and you can find plenty of discussion on the topic. Not to mention it's clear vaccines are both killing and injuring people, not sure how that can be over-looked? Google Mike Adams and vaccines and I'm sure you'll find plenty of articles.

Wednesday, 19 July 2017
    Melinda Gates Commits $375 Million for Population Control, Abortion

https://www.thenewamerican.com/cultu...ntrol-abortion

‘Philanthropist’ Bill Gates Openly Admits Support For “Death Panels” And Depopulation

Read More: http://www.trueactivist.com/philanth...-depopulation/

http://www.trueactivist.com/philanth...-depopulation/

18. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,838 times in 5,080 posts

Quote Posted by WhatTha' (here)

The Gates are well known for being committed to the depopulation agenda so I don't think there's any distortion. Just Google and you can find plenty of discussion on the topic. Not to mention it's clear vaccines are both killing and injuring people, not sure how that can be over-looked? Google Mike Adams and vaccines and I'm sure you'll find plenty of articles.

Wednesday, 19 July 2017
    Melinda Gates Commits $375 Million for Population Control, Abortion

https://www.thenewamerican.com/cultu...ntrol-abortion

‘Philanthropist’ Bill Gates Openly Admits Support For “Death Panels” And Depopulation

Read More: http://www.trueactivist.com/philanth...-depopulation/

http://www.trueactivist.com/philanth...-depopulation/
    What Gates says is so, so, entirely convoluted that, naturally, many people think that he can't really mean what he says. Or, must have misspoken. Or, didn't really mean what he said... Or, must mean something different than from how it came off.

No, no, no... he means precisely what he is saying.

I've tried to explain it to one of my clients - a university professor - who is at the very top of the UMich Department of Public Health who did the tobacco research that was used in a big Supreme Court case years ago. I emailed him some verbiage on the women in Kenya being given tetanus vaccinations tainted with sterilization chemicals that came from the U.N and also the Bill Gates speech video... His reply back to me was, "I am not such a cynic."

I think people are really drinking too much fluoridated water, or taking some such pharma antidepressant drug, or something... some people have such dense brain fog that you just really can't get through to them. Its truly unbelievable what is taking place...
    Last edited by turiya; 13th March 2018 at 04:00.

19. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

I've spent many of nights pondering myself Turiya...I don't get it either, it's appalling and I'm speechless at how many so called 'educated' people can't seem to process the information. I've thought the same as you, trying to find any way to justify their mindset....

20. Link to Post #16
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,098 times in 2,584 posts

I've been researching where we are at locally. Here is what I have found...

Agenda 21 locally + more info!

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1213923

Includes link to article about Bill Gates.

Also, I'm going to add an edit that also includes depopulation/Bill Gates + Clinton Foundation UN agenda information, including a link to the spreadsheet showing just where the over $40 Trillion dollars came from.

Look at the liNK to the spreadsheet!
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1213805

MM
    Last edited by Michelle Marie; 13th March 2018 at 06:09.
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

21. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (9th April 2018), BMJ (13th March 2018), Cardillac (13th March 2018), DNA (13th March 2018), edina (13th March 2018), Foxie Loxie (13th March 2018), genevieve (13th March 2018), KiwiElf (14th March 2018), turiya (14th March 2018), we-R-one (13th March 2018)

22. Link to Post #17
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

"UN Agenda 21/Sustainable Development is the action plan implemented worldwide to inventory and control all land, all water, all minerals, all plants, all animals, all construction, all means of production, all energy, all education, all information, and all human beings in the world." INVENTORY AND CONTROL.----Rosa Koire
    What's being recited there is, of course, a right wing/fascist agenda.

Trump is the epitome of fascism -- therefore, it's rather difficult to figure out
    how you think his corrupt, criminal administration will correct anything -- leave
    alone reform government.

There is Secret Government -- Fletcher Prouty is an excellent source on it.

Those who stand against democracy and free are fascists -- right wing.

Notice also that Our Founders -- while proclaiming "All are Equal" actually created
    an Elite-Patriarchy here, endowed them with land grants, gave them immense
    influence and control over our nation's wealth, animal-life and natural resources.

Those same Founders also saved and supported the system of Slavery -- another
    form of fascism -- for Elites/wealthy. This guaranteed the Civil War which further
    benefitted Elites by splitting the nation into two camps of hatred which still exist today.

The Founders also continued the genocide versus the Native American here -- 112 million
    of them -- to steal their land.

And they once again used "Christianity" in order to brainwash the children of native people
    here -- often kidnapping them and putting them into "Church Schools" run by the Catholic
    Church and the Mormon Church where they were mistreated in every way possible --
    including being beaten, murdered and sexually abused.

The entire system has been rigged from the beginning --

Capitalism is a system intended to move the wealth and natural resources of nations
    from the many to the few -- and it has done that successfully all over the world.

Elites/corporations are organized in every way possible -- up, down, sideways and every
    other way.

Ordinary citizens are now prevented from protest largely by goons in Gestapo uniforms.

Labor is under constant attack to prevent their organizing.

PS: As I recall, the depopulation agenda began with the Rand Corporation.
    Vaccines are also a danger to every new generations health -- and to the health of all Americans if Big Pharma is able to force vaccines on all of us.

I'd encourage everyone to find out as much as they can about vaccines on the internet -- rent VAXXED the movie which the public was barred from seeing when Robert De Niro tried to include it in the Tribeca Film Festival in 2016. It can be watched on line now.

In particularly, we should all understand that the myth of the "Herd" theory put forth by Big Pharma is a lie. Parents pass on their immunities to children -- Mothers with breastfeeding especially, though this cycle was interrupted for a very long time here by the acceptance of feeding babies "formula" and moving away from breastfeeding.

Parents CANNOT pass on a vaccine to their children.

There is NO vaccine which can create natural immunity which the wild diseases create. The vaccines produced by Big Pharma not only have immense numbers of side effects - but they need constantly to be boosted by new injections.

Big Pharma has totally exaggerated problems with natural childhood diseases ... and most of these vaccines were created at a time when the diseases were peaking or had already peaked. In fact, the medial community was amazed to find Big Pharma had produced a Measles vaccine because cases were dropping and the disease fading.

HERD IMMUNITY is something that Americans all had when they experienced natural childhood diseases and recovered from them.

Right now, these vaccines are being connected to some of our oldest illnesses ...
    There are parallels between AUTISM and SCHIZOPHRENIA which are diseases of the brain and all it controls -- nervous system, etal. In Autism there is an under-pruning of the synapses. In Schizophrenia there is an over-pruning of the synapses.
    This is not a genetic disease ... this is damage to the genes caused by vaccines.
    Granted, Schizophrenia has been with us much longer than vaccines, however, so have men been digging up metals from the earth from day one.

Vaccines are now thought to have long been the cause of the many mysterious deaths of newborns in "Sudden Infant Death Syndrome." Many nurses have related having watched a newborn die immediately after being injected with a vaccine.
    Further -- vaccines are being connected to the gastrointestinal problems which cause "Colic" and "Projectile Spitting."

Recall that Dr. Wakefield, whose team had been studying children with Autism who also had serious problems with bowel dysfunction. Dr. Wakefield actually found remnants of the MMR/Measles vaccine in the guts of children. Those studies have been duplicated many times over and again by others.

Capitalism is suicidal --
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 15th March 2018 at 03:17. Reason: fixed quote formatting for clarity

23. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Curious77 For This Post:

BMJ (13th March 2018), Cipher (16th March 2018), Michelle Marie (14th March 2018), onawah (26th March 2018), Samson (31st March 2018), Tam (18th July 2018), we-R-one (13th March 2018), yelik (13th March 2018)

24. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,838 times in 5,080 posts

Quote Posted by Curious77 (here)

I would disagree with the very first thing that came out of your "Left-Brain" way of thinking... I need not go any further into what you've written...
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 15th March 2018 at 03:18. Reason: fixed quote formatting for clarity

25. Link to Post #19
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,833 times in 1,617 posts

New article on infowars. I don’t know enough about Pompeo to know which part of the deep state factions he’s aligned with, but as one of the main proponents for the UN’s agenda of global regime change, the firing of known neocon puppet Rex Tillerson can only be a good thing.

https://www.infowars.com/trump-fires...m-with-pompeo/

Neocon watch - Ron Paul Institute - 27 Jan 2018

Quote In his speech, Tillerson presents new elaborations, new rationales, and new flowerings of neocon thought, but the root of it all remains unchanged. It’s the same old rot we’ve heard for the past 17 years and longer. The War on Terror remains fixed firmly in his mind. This he makes clear, saying “The fight against ISIS is not over.” And he says “Similarly, we must persist in Syria to thwart al-Qaida…” The secondary excuse for the uninvited US presence inside Syria is to get rid of the Assad government and create a new state. “Additionally, a total withdrawal of American personnel at this time would restore Assad and continue his brutal treatment against his own people. A murderer of his own people cannot generate the trust required for long-term stability.”

Baloney. Tillerson’s language echoes the language used against Saddam Hussein and Gaddafi. The US always resorts to holier-than-thou language like this when it wants to justify the empire’s presence in some place that has nothing to do with American security.

Tillerson knows enough not to name “nation-building” in Syria as US policy. Instead he uses a euphemism: “STABILIZATION”.

The world is not a pretty place everywhere, not even in parts of the Americas that I’ll refrain from naming; but some are close to the White House. This doesn’t justify a costly US presence that, in any event, is very likely not only to fail but also to produce a worse situation.

It’s not the role of the US government to dry out an alcoholic world, or to get it off drugs, pretty it up, wash it clean, apply new makeup, get it a paying job, find it a mate, turn it into a responsible citizen, and have it raise its children as good parents. Why not? Because it cannot! It doesn’t know enough to do it and it cannot know enough to do it, so that when it tries the results are no better and often worse than doing nothing at all, not to mention the costs.

People in power who use lofty language as in this speech present to us a scenario, which is that they have surveyed the turf, discovered the issues, and formulated a plan. They make out that they actually understand human problems and can do something about them using the powers of their office. We should believe none of this. The processes that they think are predictable and governable are neither. Non-ergodicity rules much of human life.

NON-ERGODIC: “Attribute of a behavior that is in certain crucial respects incomprehensible through observation either for lack of repetition, e.g., by involving only transient states which are unique, or for lack of stabilities, e.g., when transition probabilities (see probabilities) are so variable that there are not enough observations available to ascertain them. Evolution and social processes involving structural changes are inherently non-ergodic. To understand non-ergodic behavior requires either reference to the underlying organization of the system exhibiting it or the study of a large sample of systems of the same kind (see ergodic). (Krippendorff)”
    http://ronpaulinstitute.org/archives...lerson-neocon/
    Last edited by Jayke; 13th March 2018 at 13:42.

26. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (9th April 2018), BMJ (13th March 2018), Desire (10th April 2018), edina (13th March 2018), Foxie Loxie (13th March 2018), genevieve (13th March 2018), KiwiElf (14th March 2018), Michelle Marie (14th March 2018), Mike (13th March 2018), NancyV (13th March 2018), turiya (13th March 2018), we-R-one (13th March 2018)

27. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Curious77 (here)

Trump is the epitome of fascism -- therefore, it's rather difficult to figure out
    how you think his corrupt, criminal administration will correct anything -- leave
    alone reform government.
    You're missing the point of this thread. The purpose is pretty specific, to show how the Trump Administration is dismantling the infrastructure of Agenda 21, not whether Trump can play the role of Mr. Rogers. The fact that they're destroying the main blueprint on several fronts, which would have perfectly supported a dictatorial and fascist regime makes your argument weak. It's pretty hard to put Trump in a fascist box when he's breaking down a system meant to enslave the American people. He is correcting the problem through deregulation. I'm hopeful then, they can go back refine and restore balance to many agencies and organizations that have been running under false premises.

I think many of us know Trump isn't perfect, but compared to our other choices I think he's the best damn thing we've got. Our problems aren't going to be fixed overnight, Avalonians are smart enough to realize the obvious.

I'm not a proponent of 'the sky is falling' or victimhood arguments. The past is the past. We are all here for soul growth achieved by the choices we make including President Trump and his Administration. You can't be a victim of anything when the reality you're in isn't what's real(study reincarnation for deeper understanding).

I think you should start a thread discussing Trump being a fascist. Start by defining the word and then stick to specific actions done by Trump and the Administration to support your viewpoint. Stay on topic and try not to interject conjecture.

EDIT TO ADD:
    Love you Mr. Rogers, thanks for all those years!

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 15th March 2018 at 03:20. Reason: foxed quote formatting for clarity

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 8 LastLast