+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Bill Wood with Lisa Harrison

1. Link to Post #101
    UK Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,769 times in 885 posts

Default Re: Bill Wood with Lisa Harrison

Quote I believe that Bill Brockbrader is an opportunist con man who sees the spiritual community as fertile ground for him to practice his trade.
    Yep.
    That sums it up for me

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tarka the Duck For This Post:

Fundy Gemini (13th February 2012), Jenci (12th February 2012), RMorgan (12th February 2012)

3. Link to Post #102
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,300 times in 18,139 posts

Tried to watch Bill Wood interview with Kerry Cassidy just last week. Hats off to Lisa Harrison, for her professionalism & patience. I lost mine 3 minutes into the interview. Listened all the way to 21:30 minutes. Even tried turning down the volume. (don’t ask why, never did that before) Something strange is triggered in me. My heart races when he speaks and not in a good way.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 12th February 2012 at 21:23.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

bennycog (14th February 2012), Fundy Gemini (13th February 2012), Lazlo (13th February 2012), Tarka the Duck (23rd February 2012)

5. Link to Post #103
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,355 times in 491 posts

I find Bill Ryan's silence on the Bill Wood saga to be deafening.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kano For This Post:

bennycog (14th February 2012), Fundy Gemini (13th February 2012), Holly Lindin (14th February 2012), NternalArchitect (13th February 2012), Tarka the Duck (23rd February 2012), WhiteFeather (14th February 2012), Zaradia (12th February 2012)

7. Link to Post #104
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Lisa's interview was very informative. This is the information that I was looking for.

8. Link to Post #105
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,435 times in 21,490 posts

Quote Posted by Kano (here)
    Perhaps it just means his focus is elsewhere.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

christian (13th February 2012), Holly Lindin (14th February 2012), Kano (14th February 2012), mahalall (24th February 2012), Timreh (13th February 2012)

10. Link to Post #106
    United States Avalon Member Darla Ken Pearce's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,609 times in 1,338 posts

To discredit Bill Woods is to lose another view from a different valuable perspective into the Looking Glass. Let the rest of the "noise" fall away. He can verify others like Dan Burisch who worked on it, too. Can you afford to miss a second glance at this amazing device?

Dr.Dan Burisch and The Looking Glass Project

Another person Project Camelot have interviewed is Dr.Dan Burisch. He is a microbiologist who received his PhD in 1989 in New York. He worked at Area-51 directly with the extraterrestrial being housed there and interacted directly. He was assigned to be the Working Group Leader in Project Aquarius, R-4800, Papoose Site-4 on the Nevada Test Site at the same location as Robert Lazar, only briefly when Lazar was there, but assigned to a leadership position sometime around 1994. He worked in the underground biological lab that had been installed on Level 4.

The security procedures for entering the area included optical retinal scan and voice print identification. Showering, shaving, decontamination, and change of clothing was required before entering the lab as they had classified at a bio safety level of 5 which is not listed in the OSU manuals. (source: http://www.astrosciences.info/Aquarius.htm)

Dan Burisch became familiar with a project called "Looking Glass". The Looking Glass Project was a viewing device to see into the future. It dealt with the physics of seeing the effects of an artificially produced gravity wave on time. This as with the other projects all embraced gravity and the control of it, and therefore the control of Space/Time as the key element.

Here is a picture of it. The tiny red dot on one of the stablizer posts represent the size of a man. In other words - this thing is HUGE:

The same construction could be seen in The movie Contact with Jodie Foster.

The Looking Glass Project involved a back-engineered Extraterrestrial device originally designed to be a portal opening mechanism for Stargate-type travel - which had (has) the capacity to bend time/space so that events over the forward and rear event horizons could be viewed. When it is paired up with a second device using the settings, events can not only be viewed but heard and more.Ê This device was also being tested for communications protocols and transportation applications as recently as 2003-2004 before being dismantled for safety reasons as we enter further into the highly energetic space in and around the galactic plane.

(source : http://www.eaglesdisobey.net/bio.htm)

So, are you sure you want to throw this baby out with the bathwater? Might want to think again for your own knowledge and well-being.

Note: This came from a much more extensive link. To see the rest about Time Travel, Project Camelot, and for many other verifications, go to this link to continue:

http://www.one-mind-one-energy.com/h...me-travel.html

Last edited by Darla Ken Pearce; 13th February 2012 at 09:22.
    Ep 6:12: For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places." Even so, let your light shine and keep it real...

11. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Darla Ken Pearce For This Post:

Carmen (13th February 2012), christian (13th February 2012), Ixopoborn (15th February 2012), mahalall (24th February 2012), mathisen (14th February 2012), Matts (15th February 2012), Revere (15th February 2012), spiritguide (13th February 2012), WhiteFeather (14th February 2012)

12. Link to Post #107
    UK Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,769 times in 885 posts

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    "Elsewhere" meaning another topic on this forum, or another place other than this forum?

I can't help but agree with Kano: I would like to hear Bill's take on all the stages this affair has and will go through.
    It was brought to us by Kerry and Bill, and we have read Kerry's feelings about it now.
    Many here respect Bill's opinions: I can't speak for them, but I would have hoped for more from him on this.

Kathie

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tarka the Duck For This Post:

Holly Lindin (14th February 2012), Jenci (13th February 2012), Kano (14th February 2012), Tony (13th February 2012)

14. Link to Post #108
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,157 times in 3,105 posts

To those who haven't seen this vid...I recommend watching ...

I can see why he (Bill B in the previous interview with Kerry) hesitated and was in deep thought whilst being interviewed, choosing his words very carefully as he was told not to talk about certain stuff... !? Why ?

Anyway an excellent interview and I think that many will see Bill B in a different light here.

viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

cellardoor (14th February 2012), Revere (15th February 2012)

16. Link to Post #109
    Language
    French
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,706 times in 211 posts

Quote Posted by Darla Ken Jensen Pearce (here)
    To discredit Bill Woods is to lose another view from a different valuable perspective into the Looking Glass. Let the rest of the "noise" fall away. He can verify others like Dan Burisch who worked on it, too.[/I]
    Bill Wood's perspective on Looking Glass comes from:
    1. having gone through piles of documentation (papers and stuff on CD);
    2. having listened to his intuition about it.
    That is pretty much what he said.

He also said that he never saw the device in operation. It was not even fully extended or assembled, as it was in storage.

To discredit Bill Wood does not discredit what Dr. Dan Burisch said about Looking Glass.

But whether Bill Wood is discredited or not, his personal insights in the workings of Looking Glass remain, in my opinion, highly questionable.

17. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to atman For This Post:

Jenci (13th February 2012), Lazlo (13th February 2012), RMorgan (13th February 2012), RunningDeer (14th February 2012), Tarka the Duck (13th February 2012), Unified Serenity (14th February 2012), Whitehaze (13th February 2012)

18. Link to Post #110
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,559 times in 1,013 posts

Another update from Bill Woods aka Bill Brockbrader

http://www.wolfspiritradio.com/main/...rockbrader.pdf

19. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ponda For This Post:

Alan (14th February 2012), BlueX (14th February 2012), cellardoor (14th February 2012), gigha (14th February 2012), Holly Lindin (14th February 2012), Jenci (14th February 2012), Matts (15th February 2012), Mightyram (15th February 2012)

20. Link to Post #111
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,971 times in 5,651 posts

This interview was incredible, his laugh is a little weird. Other than that, the interview was awesome.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

Earth Angel (14th February 2012), Ixopoborn (15th February 2012), Revere (15th February 2012)

22. Link to Post #112
    Australia Avalon Member Wiremu2011's Avatar
    Thanks

This was a great interview. Positive and really resonated with much of what my intution thinks the bigger picture may look like. Had a "Hidden Hand" feel about it - which is still one of the more profound declarations of what "it's" going to look like after the so called soon coming "shift".
    I hope he has more to say, but I think he summed up it in this interview, which is, it's ultimately up to YOU and I, to choose where we want to be. Period!

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Wiremu2011 For This Post:

Revere (15th February 2012)

24. Link to Post #113
    Germany Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by WhiteFeather (here)
    This interview was incredible, his laugh is a little weird. Other than that, the interview was awesome.
    you don't like his laugh?
    i liked it. It is nervous/shy.
    He knows he needs to do what he does for whatever reason but i
    think he would rather not.

25. Link to Post #114
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,067 times in 698 posts

didnt had the time to listen to this and did it right now, and i have to say its the best interview so far with mr woods !

my favourite quote is on 48:00, "the elite making things so bad people getting out of work, and what are they doing with their time? they study spiritualy". :-D

great stuff
    " Loka samasta sukhino bhavantu / May all beings in all worlds be happy and free and may the thoughts, words and actions of my own life contribute in some way to that happiness and to that freedom for all "

tibetian mantra

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to seehas For This Post:

BlueX (14th February 2012), Ixopoborn (15th February 2012)

27. Link to Post #115
    Germany Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Lazlo (here)
    This is priceless, just priceless...

How are you supposed to trust the testimony of a known liar? For those of you who are still resonating with BW/B's love and light message...ask yourself this:

How hard is it to allow yourself to be deceived when you want to believe the message? If you want those messages, may I so humbly suggest that you get the message from a more wholesome source. This whole affair reeks to high heaven.

"Beware of false prophets"
    He says himself that he is not a prophet and does not want to be seen as one.
    If he really would try to get some money out of the new age community, he honestly has sucked
    at this so far.
    If that was his intention only - he should have had at least a book or a bumper sticker to sell.
    Asking for a dollar - how dare him!
    Ask yourself what he has gained out of this so far.
    He is neither rich nor famous but if his intention was to put his message out there, despite
    the proof-seekers and people that want to shut his ass down asap, he has succeeded.
    Is he a little bit to huggie in his last two pages of his latest statement? maybe.
    I think that he has planted some seeds. Not all will grown into a tree, some will just die off.
    But i am pretty sure he is a good chess player and he never thought they would grow anyways.
    As for Kerry: I propose a re-take. With cookies and some good laughs. A real hug in the end
    and bygones. It was a misunderstanding. The end of the world probably gets everyone's stress
    levels up unnessesary.

28. Link to Post #116
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,300 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by atman (here)
    Quote Posted by Darla Ken Jensen Pearce (here)
    To discredit Bill Woods is to lose another view from a different valuable perspective into the Looking Glass. Let the rest of the "noise" fall away. He can verify others like Dan Burisch who worked on it, too.[/I]
    Bill Wood's perspective on Looking Glass comes from:
    1. having gone through piles of documentation (papers and stuff on CD);
    2. having listened to his intuition about it.
    That is pretty much what he said.

He also said that he never saw the device in operation. It was not even fully extended or assembled, as it was in storage.

To discredit Bill Wood does not discredit what Dr. Dan Burisch said about Looking Glass.

But whether Bill Wood is discredited or not, his personal insights in the workings of Looking Glass remain, in my opinion, highly questionable.
    atman, appreciate the Cliff notes... I watched as my mind wandered into dark territory. Whether to choose between watching 10 more minutes of the vid or water boarding....and..
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 14th February 2012 at 05:32.

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Jenci (14th February 2012), Unified Serenity (14th February 2012)

30. Link to Post #117
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,355 times in 491 posts

Yes, I have no doubt that Bill's attention is in high demand. It would seem that it always is. But he seems to be a good multi-tasker. What I would like to know is if BR is truly interested in what BW is saying but has not had the time to add his opinions on his forum or if his lack of response is a passive way to express that he thinks its all rubbish.

Kano

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kano For This Post:

Jenci (14th February 2012), RMorgan (14th February 2012), Tarka the Duck (14th February 2012)

32. Link to Post #118
    United States Avalon Member Lazlo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,735 times in 581 posts

removed post
    Just because I took the red pill, it doesn't mean that I washed it down with the koolaid

33. Link to Post #119
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,067 times in 364 posts

Yes, I have no doubt that Bill's attention is in high demand. It would seem that it always is. But he seems to be a good multi-tasker. What I would like to know is if BR is truly interested in what BW is saying but has not had the time to add his opinions on his forum or if his lack of response is a passive way to express that he thinks its all rubbish.

Kano
    Yes, Bill Ryan seemed initially very enthusiastic about BW/BB in the interview he participated in, I wonder what he thinks now?
    Before you speak, ask yourself, is it kind, is it necessary, is it true, does it improve on the silence?

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Alan For This Post:

Fundy Gemini (14th February 2012), Jenci (14th February 2012), Kano (14th February 2012)

35. Link to Post #120
    United States Avalon Member Revere's Avatar
    Thanks

I skipped BW interview number 3 and I hear that I saved 3 hours of time and a battle of wills between Kerry and Bill. LOL…

Going forward I hope we don’t start dividing up into camps on Bill Wood like we did with the whole sad Charles affair. I don’t blame Bill Ryan for staying out of this thing for now. He is definitely wiser I bet, from that whole Charles thing. It should be a lesson for us all. Intuition is nice but no one has a perfect record with it. Listen to the message of the messenger and over time the true intentions they have will really surface. BW brings no real new information but he does bring in a nice refresh on what our consciousness can mean for humanity. The world may or may not end and you may or may not have a clue about it. So what? We go on!

The thing to take home here is that right now “real” service to others through our consciousness (and deeds) can add up to make a world of difference in our future. If that is his (BWs) main message…I am good with it!

Peace,
    -R-

P.S. If you want to help shape that future for humanity come join us at the Global Intention Group
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/group.php?groupid=30
    Last edited by Revere; 15th February 2012 at 20:11.
    "IF WE THINK WE CAN OR CAN NOT WE ARE RIGHT"

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Revere For This Post:

aranuk (15th February 2012), Earth Angel (16th February 2012), Matts (15th February 2012), Tibouchine (15th February 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1 6 7 LastLast