+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 26 FirstFirst 1 8 18 26 LastLast

Thread: Avalon - The gathering of 33 Bloodlines...

1. Link to Post #141
    Europe Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Avalon - The gathering of 33 Bloodlines...

Quote Posted by Rocky_Shorz (here)
    anyone like to help?
    I most certainly do.

I have been thinking a lot about the world and how one would change it.
    The difficult question, I believe, is not what to change. That is very simple, we all just need to cooperate for everyones good. There is enough of everything for everyone. A model like "The Venus Project" makes much sense to me. I believe that we don't need politics in the end.
    The difficult question is how to change. Everyone would want everyones best, but they think this is the only way to go. I think someone has to show that it is possible to live without money, jobs or debts.

One way could be to do it small, maybe start giving away food. To start living outside the monetary system, free food will be essential. When someone asks: "Why are you giving away food?", I answer: "Because free is nice, right? I don't think money is a good system to distribute resources.". No one can contradict that, 16000 children die every day from hunger-related causes. Maybe people would be inspired and give away other things.
    On a larger scale we can start communities. Build houses, grow food etc. It will be free to join the community and everyone will be provided for. There will be no laws or power structures in any form. If someone decided to not be a part of the community, by not helping or causing inconvenience in any way, logically they would be excluded.
    The problem is to get land and resources since everything costs. I don't know what resistance we will meet but I am sure it will be there. Maybe we will be targeted as "economic terrorist" for providing for the poor and thereby disrupting the monetary system, or slavery, as I like to call it.
    But I think that people then will see that we can live without money, and all the stress it brings.
    It will be first when we have gone all the way and provide free energy, Internet, transportation etc. that they can no longer deny the benefits of it, and that's a long way.

Bender
    "You picked them up in Afghanistan; you should drop them off in Afghanistan, in the middle of the war zone."
    -US embassy cable.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bender For This Post:

jjl (19th March 2011), Lifesong (22nd March 2011), Rocky_Shorz (19th March 2011), slvrfx (20th March 2011)

3. Link to Post #142
    Palestinian Territory Avalon Member thunder24's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,159 times in 1,845 posts

It is time, full truth and wisdom in all things, fresh coat of paint, INDEED. I got my brushes ready!
    PEACE
    "what happened?"
    what happened?
    Last edited by thunder24; 19th March 2011 at 12:48.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thunder24 For This Post:

Rocky_Shorz (19th March 2011), ulli (19th March 2011)

5. Link to Post #143
    United States Avalon Member jjl's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,949 times in 544 posts

Treat the Earth as your own body. Treat your own body as if it was God...

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jjl For This Post:

mondaze (19th March 2011), Rocky_Shorz (19th March 2011), SKIBADABOMSKI (20th March 2011), ulli (19th March 2011), whisperstothesun (19th March 2011), Whitehaze (19th March 2011)

7. Link to Post #144
    Netherlands Deactivated
    Thanks

Families

March 18, 2011 at 7:38 pm (Uncategorized)
    Quote Once Upon A Time, long, long ago, in a place far, far away … there was a family. This family basically ruled over the human race. where they originally came from is of little importance right now. Who they were then is of little importance right now. What is happening NOW, is of importance.

Okay, going on with our story… One day, some members of this family got into a big fight. As powerful families do.

Then there were two. Now, before we go on any farther, a couple of little tidbits of information that we feel you readers should be aware of: The first blog post about earth changes was fine. As soon as we began this post, we lost phone communication twice and internet, and then we got the beep through the phone telling us it was being recorded. Hell guys, like we don’t know that. Have a beer, take a chill pill, and put your feet up.

The second thing about this blog post: Please, please understand: I can not in some areas outright say anything. If some of this sounds cryptic, it is. To quote someone from the Project Avalon Forum on the thread “Duncan O’Finioan on Charles”: “Turf war and no mistake”. You are absolutely correct. And I hope we can shed a little light on that.

Now, back to our story:

When these two families went to war, the human race became the prize and each side began to use the most evil of the humans in their quest to win the prize. the prize being total control of the human race.

This is where, as some have called them, the thirteen families of the Illuminati came from. Now, some people say there are 33 families, 99 families — nope — there are only two. All of these human families, i.e. the Rockefellers, the Carnegies, Rothschilds, etc.

(We’ve just been disconnected three more times)

In essence, all of these so-called Illuminati families are divided and working for one or the other of the two main families. Now, some people have heard me speak about a third group (This is where it gets very sticky for me). This third group, does in fact, exist. My godmother belongs to the third group.

So now, being that I have accepted a responsibility as to my own bloodline, I belong to this group. In fact, I always did. I only refused to accept it.

Anyone ever try to draw a dragon with a pen? Now, here is what happened several weeks ago and so coincidentally at the same time “Charles” came on the scene. One of the two families broke the rules (We’ve just been disconnected twice more).

Okay, we’ve just been disconnected two more times (I am on the phone with Axe). It’s obvious that one side of the family does not want us to talk, so this is going to have to wait.

TO BE CONTINUED . . .

Duncan O’Finioan
    http://duncanofinioan.wordpress.com/
    Last edited by RAKMEiSTER; 19th March 2011 at 13:17.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RAKMEiSTER For This Post:

Rocky_Shorz (19th March 2011), Rog (19th March 2011)

9. Link to Post #145
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,159 times in 13,484 posts

Quote Posted by jjl (here)
    this can be interpreted in many ways....
    Last edited by ulli; 19th March 2011 at 21:21.

10. Link to Post #146
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ulli (here)
    this can be interpreted in many ways, looking at some people walking around the mall I'd say "poor earth".
    And not to mention how God has been treated in recent decades...
    How about this one:
    treat your own body the way you want God to treat you...
    and threat the earth like a sparkling pool and garden in a five-star hotel...

11. The Following User Says Thank You to ulli For This Post:

thunder24 (19th March 2011)

12. Link to Post #147
    United States Avalon Member whisperstothesun's Avatar
    Thanks

Hello, I have been silently "lurking" about on Avalon Forum for a bit, not wanting to jump on in, as it were, because I don't like to speak for speaking's sake, I am rather shy, I prefer to remain open and thought-ful instead of esspousing any strong opinion, and let's face it, You all are an Intimidating Intellectual Powerhouse of Awakened Collective...and I feel intimidated.
    But, I came across this yesterday while researching psychotronic generators and blueprints, etc and thought I would take a deep breathe and try a post. So here it goes:

I remember during the Bill/Atticus-Charles Interview there was a moment when Charles made a statement about a nuclear threat, and how the US had come close to an event sometime in the 1980's...He wasn't exactly sure, seemed to stumble a bit, Bill tried to offer some thoughts onit...and later in posts some Clearly--and for good reason---questioned His validity per this comment. If he can not be specific regarding such a monumental bit of info, Is he then to be trusted? Is he Legit??
    So check this out: http://www.midcoast.com/~michael1/webnukeletter.htm
    It Mentions a very close call Nuculear Event Involving the United States in 1984. It is stated about a quarter of the way down the page, in the second letter...
    Just thought I'd share...
    Whew! I did it! I posted!
    Actually, I'm not sure if this is even the correct thread to be putting this...Feel free to move it, or whatever if this is not right, and I look forward to meeting you wonderful Avalonians soon!
    thanks!!

13. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to whisperstothesun For This Post:

Caren (19th March 2011), HURRITT ENYETO (3rd April 2011), jjl (19th March 2011), Lifesong (22nd March 2011), Rocky_Shorz (19th March 2011), Rog (19th March 2011), thunder24 (19th March 2011), ulli (19th March 2011)

14. Link to Post #148
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

well people let me try to explain again how important this moment was for everyone who gathered...

through the looking glass, it saw a Cat 11 Earthquake hitting on this date... The ones who want humans exterminated from this planet, did everything they could to make this into an earth shattering event...

came in as a 7.9

but you see, God has different plans for us...

billions of Angels surrounded Japan, and when the 9.1 hit, it really was a 7.9 even though all outside measuring devices saw a 9.1...

no one has to believe in God, as long as he believes in you.

The Japanese are such wonderful people, their hearts golden from inner peace, but now you are feeling the love from all of us in the world, we don't hold back our love, it is what heals us from hurting...

when I was waking up from my dream when God showed me this disaster, a song was playing, I was hearing the voices of Billions of angels, all singing as one. I awoke hearing a single child singing a solo... This was the song, I'll need to search to find the right artist...

you see all religion has done to the earth is...

The truth is simple if you follow your hearts...

Japan, right now you are feeling our love, after you finish your healing please start sharing with us your peace...

5 Billion People were meant to die from this including China, and all of the other wonderful countries in the area.

Please people let's all come together finally in peace...

15. Link to Post #149
    Thanks

I realize that tpb would love to depopulate, and that sanity can not fathom this insanity, however does any one know specifically what their plans would have been? I mean what a waste land would be if 5 bill. died. Its insanity but whats the point if everything around that 5 bill was all radiated up or destroyed. I suppose they are blinded by their greed, power and selfishness, or its the bright white light that blinded them when they looked towards 12/22/2012. Just my thoughts spilling through my fingers.
    PEACE

16. Link to Post #150
    Thanks

well most don't understand that the influences affecting many in this dimension making decisions aren't even here, their trials have already begun...

judged under Sharia law...

I'll explain more about this later when I understand it completely, I really need Mudra right now, many questions and she spoke in a way I understood her answers... watch for those who saw this disaster coming and invite them to join us...

for those who predicted and failed, it was because they came forward in time for it to be stopped, I'd like a Visions thread started, people can email Mods and have them posted if they aren't members...

We are still in for a ride but I hope now people are less afraid of December 22, 2012...

17. Link to Post #151
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,343 times in 407 posts

hello Rocky shorz,you stated earlier in this thread that the chemtrails ahve stopped,just to inform you that they have not stopped where i live in the uk,in facttonight as i await the 'supermoon',they came out behind the cloudbank and dropped a few beauties...i was hoping these were the kind that clear the skies but it does not look like it...I cant seem to see any moon in the sky never mind a supermoon.

18. Link to Post #152
    Thanks

Finally someone mentioning the unseen realities....

19. Link to Post #153
    Thanks

I mentioned somewhere when they began spraying again, but haven't a confirmation they are still using Thorium...

The huge fish and bird kills haven't started again since...

20. Link to Post #154
    Thanks

Judged by God's law...sounds interesting and timely...
    peace

I hope for an awakening of humanity yet within me their is something saying that a great deal of people on the planet in their present paradigms:
    1) will not be able to understand nor integrate fully into the new paradigm that was, is, and is to come. The dead in Japan from a perspective might have agreed to their own departure on a soul/spirit level. Thus they did not want to endure the coming "ride". Same with Indonesia a few years back. I don't see a need for an extermination of billions,but that is only if the populace can take the shift. Not good or bad but an 80 year old isn't expected to be hitting homeruns in a major league game.

2) a remnant is Always left to repopulate. Not to put a number on it, but if in fact the ones that left during the Japan rumblings agreed to it, then one could assume this will happen again. A mass rapture of souls (for lack of a better term, I dislike the term rapture) to jump start the beings that are left to take a stand with in their thoughts and beings. Apparent Bad working for Good.

3) Only the one true living God can "judge" the progression of each and every one of us whether we individualy will be able to endure and/or contribute to the "new day" that is. So while the loss of life seems disasterous from one perspective, who knows exactly the workings of the one true GOD?

I personally feel each and every one of us are special within GOD's HEART, however we have entered the Unity cycle of the Mayan Calender, and unless our beings have started or are integrated into the Unity of being, I believe a number will struggle with the RAY'S OF THE SON that mark the signiture of this DAY and will need to return to the world of Spirits to be reeducated before returning to participate.
    Last edited by thunder24; 20th March 2011 at 13:25.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thunder24 For This Post:

Rocky_Shorz (20th March 2011), slvrfx (20th March 2011)

22. Link to Post #155
    Thanks

well imagine someone with no faith or very little in charge of humanity...

They watched before as God swept in and saved many special hearts from destruction...

but now looking around they are thinking the ones last saved by God, will be left behind this round...

The only way they can insure a seat, was to knock out all of those above them...

now imagine God watching their plans, knowing no one is going to be left behind...

did he not promise to be here whenever he was needed to stand against evil?

people needed more than just belief, so it has been given to us in black and white, for those who have always been searching...

They found what they were looking for, for those who are afraid of the future don't be.

How many vertical farms have been started since God said we will need them? none...

now Radiation is circling the globe and affecting food supplies...

did you know sprinkling Baking Soda on radiated soil, fixes it? it somehow binds to it making the soil clean to grow food, what is needed for pH balance I leave to the experts...

buy baking Soda Stocks now along with the company that will be coming out with soil treatments, send 10% of what you make to Avalon's slush funds...

we don't want Bill or any of our other members sleeping out in a car...

23. Link to Post #156
    United States Avalon Member jjl's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,949 times in 544 posts

this can be interpreted in many ways, looking at some people walking around the mall I'd say "poor earth".
    And not to mention how God has been treated in recent decades...
    How about this one:
    treat your own body the way you want God to treat you...
    and threat the earth like a sparkling pool and garden in a five-star hotel...
    no ulli. this is a concept for a new way to live, in my mind it means that God is within us and it's time we behaved that way, starting with our bodies.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to jjl For This Post:

slvrfx (20th March 2011)

25. Link to Post #157
    Thanks

How many vertical farms have been started since God said we will need them? none...
    But quite a few of these are now running: window farms

http://www.windowfarms.org/

also rooftop farms:

http://noteatingoutinny.com/2009/05/...or-the-future/

It's the people that are getting organized, not corporations. Grassroots is the way to go...

26. The Following User Says Thank You to ulli For This Post:

slvrfx (20th March 2011)

27. Link to Post #158
    Thanks

Quote Posted by whisperstothesun (here)
    Hello, I have been silently "lurking" about on Avalon Forum for a bit, not wanting to jump on in, as it were, because I don't like to speak for speaking's sake, I am rather shy, I prefer to remain open and thought-ful instead of esspousing any strong opinion, and let's face it, You all are an Intimidating Intellectual Powerhouse of Awakened Collective...and I feel intimidated.
    But, I came across this yesterday while researching psychotronic generators and blueprints, etc and thought I would take a deep breathe and try a post. So here it goes:

I remember during the Bill/Atticus-Charles Interview there was a moment when Charles made a statement about a nuclear threat, and how the US had come close to an event sometime in the 1980's...He wasn't exactly sure, seemed to stumble a bit, Bill tried to offer some thoughts onit...and later in posts some Clearly--and for good reason---questioned His validity per this comment. If he can not be specific regarding such a monumental bit of info, Is he then to be trusted? Is he Legit??
    So check this out: http://www.midcoast.com/~michael1/webnukeletter.htm
    It Mentions a very close call Nuculear Event Involving the United States in 1984. It is stated about a quarter of the way down the page, in the second letter...
    Just thought I'd share...
    Whew! I did it! I posted!
    Actually, I'm not sure if this is even the correct thread to be putting this...Feel free to move it, or whatever if this is not right, and I look forward to meeting you wonderful Avalonians soon!
    thanks!!
    hi Whisper,

Thank you for joining us, it is a very special group and we are glad you have become part of it...

the cold war ended around that date so I am pretty sure something major happened, I'm just not sure what...

¤=[Post Update]=¤

also rooftop farms:

It's the people that are getting organized, not corporations. Grassroots is the way to go...
    so what if America's heartland is radiated to the point we can no longer provide food to the world?

are you going to feed the whole family from a window box?

¤=[Post Update]=¤

you know, under Sharia law, bankers wouldn't have arms for what they have stolen...

Lawyers and politicians would have lost their tongues from lying...

silence is golden...

28. Link to Post #159
    Thanks

[QUOTE=Rocky_Shorz;180103][QUOTE=whisperstothesun;179120][/COLOR]

also rooftop farms:

Quote so what if America's heartland is radiated to the point we can no longer provide food to the world?

are you going to feed the whole family from a window box

Would you really want to consider such a thought?
    I thought the whole purpose of us here is to prevent that ...
    no more radiation: best case scenario
    go into the bicarbonate of soda business: worst case scenario
    Last edited by ulli; 20th March 2011 at 21:53.

29. Link to Post #160
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,136 times in 419 posts

Quote Posted by the trojan (here)
    hello Rocky shorz,you stated earlier in this thread that the chemtrails ahve stopped,just to inform you that they have not stopped where i live in the uk,in facttonight as i await the 'supermoon',they came out behind the cloudbank and dropped a few beauties...i was hoping these were the kind that clear the skies but it does not look like it...I cant seem to see any moon in the sky never mind a supermoon.
    Chemtrails haven't stopped here either. Saw them 2 days ago, again. Me and my fam correlate sinus infections, swollen glands and respiratory problems directly to them and have for years. It's the only time we seem to ever get sick is when we're hit by them.

Cayenne pepper, cider vinegar, garlic...and extreme cases, colloidal silver.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to slvrfx For This Post:

thunder24 (20th March 2011), ulli (21st March 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 26 FirstFirst 1 8 18 26 LastLast