+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Please read! The murder of free-energy inventor Steven Smith

1. Link to Post #1
    New Zealand Avalon Member witchy1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,712 times in 1,183 posts

Default Please read! The murder of free-energy inventor Steven Smith

"I am sad to hear that Dr. Steven J. Smith, a rogue scientist, constantly attacked by the government for being a whistle-blower, passed away recently under suspicious circumstances.

During his lifetime, he released some very interesting information on the UFO issue, electrogravitics, free energy, thermodynamics and much more.
    His information is still online here: http://www.commerceware.net/. I strongly advise you to download the whole site in case this information will be wiped out from the Internet.
    I communicated with Dr. Smith back and forth over the years since 2005, and he was a very intelligent, gentle person. Was he killed by the Power Elite?
    You judge. Here is the info on his recent death: http://www.whale.to/b/steven_j1.html:
    Read the rest of this entry »"
    http://battleofearth.wordpress.com/
    Posted: November 14, 2010 by Wes Penre in Resistance, Science and Technology

I have looked at these pages. Please check and save information as you see fit
    W

Some of his works include as copied in next post below - BRMG (Rife) causes of disease etc
    Electrodynamis Structure of Space
    Electrogravitics
    Inductive Momentum
    Magneto Thermodynamics

If you are squemish, do not go here -http://www.whale.to/b/steven_j1.html. He appears to have died from remote torture.

I have taken the liberty of posting bits and pieces from the above link. It does describes his demise but includes much information on Psy Corp. He was used by NSA from a young age:

"Steve was a rare individual on par with Don Bradley in terms of psi ability and former involvement with the corporate world order's more secret tentacles.

He said that gifted children are used by the NSA (US National Security Agency--the top of the espionage/mind-control dung heap in America) in science research and a lot of this is psychic. He was an extremely talented psychic and had a natural understanding of science and engineering subjects of interest to the ....

"They also told us that the new death towers are partly used as psychic amplifiers by these agencies, though of course they have a lot of other uses. A few of them even have cell repeaters on them for phones although you might notice that when these repeaters are on the masts, there's a metal grate above them to isolate them from the very dense, toxic EMF radiation from the death tech at the top of the mast. Carol and I, when we were gifting the City of Atlanta in early 2003, found these 'farraday' (?) shields over entire buildings that were close to the large 'devil towers' in the city. I wonder if the fast-cancer deaths in those buildings had alarmed the $#!+birds about possible exposure of the true nature of these enormous, ostentatious towers....

"Thx, Matt. I thnk we easily could have saved him and, also, if he'd taken an interest in distributing orgonite he could have easily neutralized all of the weaponry around him that was within range. Even if he'd just been wearing any orgonite on his body the attacks would probably have failed. When someone has thoroughly gifted his town and/or area within five miles or so the towers are no longer of any use to teh corporate predators and parasites, so they'll often send out vans that have weaponry in them and park them very close to our homes. "

"We've got our home environment so jacked up with orgonite that I don't think they can do much else to us except the poisonings and it may be that the more we talk about it, the less willing the NSA and other crimial cabals will attempt it. Hawthorne hasn't been poisoned in months, for instance, since she finally posted something about the Wingmakers. I thnk we'd be stupid not to include some creative but honest reporting as part of our survival/victory strategies, don't you? "
    Last edited by witchy1; 2nd December 2010 at 12:18.

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to witchy1 For This Post:

astrid (2nd December 2010), Bill Ryan (2nd December 2010), Chris411 (2nd December 2010), Dale (2nd December 2010), Elandiel BernElve (2nd December 2010), fifi (2nd December 2010), HURRITT ENYETO (2nd December 2010), John Parslow (2nd December 2010), morguana (2nd December 2010), Roofie (3rd December 2010), Ross (2nd December 2010), Strat (3rd December 2010)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re:*Please read! The murder of free-energy inventor Steven Smith

here is his scientific paper on Rife - http://www.commerceware.net/bmrg.html
    Last edited by witchy1; 2nd December 2010 at 13:14.

4. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,422 times in 3,394 posts

Default Re: Please read! The murder of free-energy inventor Steven Smith

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    The greatest privilege of a human life is to become a
    midwife to the awakening of the Soul in another person.”
    ~ Plato

5. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Default Re:*Please read! The murder of free-energy inventor Steven Smith

Link where you get by Organite
    http://www.orgoniteinfo.com/

Organite forum;
    http://www.warriormatrix.com/

From the orgoniteinfo website.

We have found that tactical deployment of orgonite (e.g., "gifting") by throwing, hiding or burying it near sources of electromagnetic radiation or other pollution or in polluted areas, such as near cellphone/TV/radio towers, power plants, in lakes, rivers and ocean harbors, has a powerful and noticeable effect on the area.

The skies get clearer and return to the deep blue color you remember from your childhood, complete with normal puffy white clouds. Water pollution levels decrease precipitously, as documented in Toronto, Ontario. Drought conditions are reversed, as documented in South Africa and in Death Valley, California. The general mood or "vibe" in the area improves dramatically as people are kinder, happier and more easy-going. Neighbors either become friendlier or suddenly leave town. A renewed sense of hope begins to pervade the community. We have seen this effect in our own communities as a direct result of tactical orgonite gifting, and have found it truly self-empowering, but don't take our word for it. Try it yourself and see what happens!

Quick Facts About Orgonite:
    • Simple. Easy to make. Works continuously.
    • Turns negative energy into positive energy.
    • Purifies the atmosphere, detoxifies water, ends drought.
    • Helps plants grow better, repel pests & require less water.
    • Mitigates harmful effects of EMF radiation.
    • Disarms and repels predatory forms of life.
    • Inspires a pleasant demeanor and balanced, happier moods.
    • Frequently remedies insomnia and chronic nightmares.
    • Helps awaken your innate psychic senses.
    Last edited by witchy1; 2nd December 2010 at 13:18.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to witchy1 For This Post:

fifi (2nd December 2010), Samurai (2nd December 2010)

7. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,236 times in 32,909 posts

Default Re: Please read! The murder of free-energy inventor Steven Smith

----------

I've just read this page about Steven Smith's murder:

http://www.whale.to/b/steven_j1.html

I strongly recommend it to others - but it's not for the faint-hearted.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

DawgBone (2nd December 2010), Erin (2nd December 2010), John Parslow (2nd December 2010)

9. Link to Post #6
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,251 times in 962 posts

Default Re: Please read! The murder of free-energy inventor Steven Smith

battles on all plains ..

RIP truth warrior

10. Link to Post #7
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,639 times in 239 posts

A very tragic event, by all means.

From my observations, there are three areas that the ruling elite watch with high caution. These seem to be the three most dangerous areas to investigate. The discovery of documentation concerning the plans of inner-groups. The design and application of "human potential" projects, or techniques to truly empower the spirit. And the research and production of free energy devices.

The ruling elite tend to manage individuals who decide to embark on these paths in an established set of procedures. First, information is gathered on the individual/group, identifying their weaknesses, strengths, talents, and attributes. Secondly, the individual/group encounters a situation that "pushes their buttons," in just the right way, as to dismantle the effort, call an end to the project, or set the individuals of the group into "defense" mode where nothing of importance is discovered from that point forward. A stealthy infiltration, of sorts. If such a trick does not work, the individual/group may receive a "visit." In most cases, the individual receiving the "visit" will buckle before a deal is even made between the two parties, simply out of fear. If the individual does not, however, a deal may be made; usually in the form of a monetary gift or "career protection," as long as they cease the current project and pick something, less risky, up.

A final step can be carried out, though it is a last resort effort. If all else fails, the individual may receive a "hit," much similar to the mafioso. The entire "game" is much similar to the workings of the Sicilian mafioso.

If it can be reasonably determined that Mr. Smith's death was under suspicious circumstances, I would feel confident to say that he must have been working on something quite interesting at the time; and had a strong, courageous, defiant spirit.

11. Link to Post #8
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

The profound evil of the American alphabet agencies is unbelievable! And yet the media are filled with slickly produced dramas portraying the CIA and the FBI as patriotic defenders of law, justice and human decency.

What a laugh! These people are Satanists in suits.

12. Link to Post #9
    Australia Avalon Member str8thinker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,461 times in 530 posts

I'm afraid I'm going to have to take the role of devil's advocate on this one.

For all I know, Steven Smith may have been everything the etheric warriors claim he was, and met a painful end at the hands of the PTB. However...

I haven't been able to Google a single bio on him, not even in Wikipedia. The better known conspiracy/UFO websites are remarkably quiet about him.

His website (commerceware.net) seems to contain little more than popular physics such as one might read in any textbook, with no objective evidence (e.g. proper trials) added by him to confirm that free energy, BMRG, etc., actually works.

If he took five days to die, why wasn't he admitted to the intensive care department of the nearest hospital and given appropriate treatment? Surely a complete medical report and post-mortem finding would carry just as much, if not more, weight in this situation.

What real evidence apart from this third hand account is there that psychic influences were to blame?

Quote Some of us got the following from a fellow, named Matt, who says he was working with Steve to develop a free energy engine:

Radiant Energy Power Generation
    Messages In This Digest (1 Message)
    1.Steve is dead. From: matyas@aracnet.com
    Posted by: "matyas@aracnet.com" matyas@aracnet.com alliseleven
    Fri Oct 8, 2010 8:59 pm (PDT)

I was working with Steve Smith towards a free energy project when he
    was psychically attacked about a week ago.
    C'mon, guys, this is flimsy indeed. I'm surprised it's even endorsed by Bill Ryan.

What a whale of a tale!
    Last edited by str8thinker; 2nd December 2010 at 23:06. Reason: added more for you lot to consider

13. Link to Post #10
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,251 times in 962 posts

Default Re:  Please read! The murder of free-energy inventor Steven Smith

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    ----------

I've just read this page about Steven Smith's murder:

I strongly recommend it to others - but it's not for the faint-hearted.
    Recommending reading a website is not the same as supporting the man

+ Reply to Thread