+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Spirals Underground

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks

Default Spirals Underground

Not sure if this has been up here at Avalon, apologies if it has. Interesting spiral drawings and carved bull horns found in this large tomb, dating from 3800 - 2900 BC, with a cover up to boot by the local authorities.

Sardinia's chequered tomb, and the attempts by those in authority to keep it a secret

Diego and Paola Meozzi, the Italian archæology journalists who produce the admirable Stone Pages website, have alerted the outside world to an amazing discovery on the Italian island of Sardinia. It involves a Neolithic site now referred to as tomba della scacchiera (“the chequered tomb”), near Bonorva. Diego and Paola met a local man, Antonello Porcu, who told them about the site. In 2007, the Bonorva municipality initiated an archæological survey of the area, where there is a known prehistoric necropolis. This led to an excavation programme in 2008. Despite the lead archæologist saying that they hadn’t yet found anything of interest, Porcu noticed that for several consecutive days workers coming down from the excavation area were covered by rock powder. He queried them in Sardinian (not the same as Italian) and they hinted that something remarkable had been uncovered up in the hills. Their curiosity tweaked, Porcu and his brother went up there. They were staggered by what they found.

Peering beneath a groundsheet placed there by the excavators, the Porcu brothers discovered an entrance passage with a rock-cut façade leading into a large tomb with three side cells. The tomb interior has huge bull horns carved on the long side of the main chamber, whose stone roof is carved in a way reminiscent of timber planks and is painted in dark blue and white. But most striking of all is a series of seven bright red ochre spirals, each up to 70cm across, painted on a side cell; they were executed with skillful bravura. On the roof of a side cell there is also a geometric figure very rarely found in a Sardinian tomb – a black and white chequered motif. The best guess so far is that the monument dates to the so-called Ozieri culture (3800 to 2900 BC).

Stirred by this find, Antonello Porcu informed the mayor of Bonorva. The man was astonished, saying he had not been informed about it by anyone connected with the survey. Fortunately for us, Porcu had the presence of mind to take photographs of the tomb’s interior, because a few months later official representatives of the Soprintendenza Archeological for Nuoro and Sassari (the local branch of the Italian Ministry for Heritage) put a massive block of rock in front of the only entrance of the tomb, filling everything with concrete and covering the whole area with a thick layer of soil, sealing the tomb once again. This was done in order “to protect the tomb against looters”.

The local Sardinian archæological author*ities are driven by the desire to protect the site and do not want word spread about it, but Diego and Paola Meozzi dis*agree. “Our heritage is a national treasure and must be shared: protection is one thing, but hiding an ancient site indefinitely – even if motivated by preservation princ*iples – is something else,” Diego comments. “We wonder just how many remarkable monuments have been found, studied and sealed once again over the years by the archæologists in Sardinia with only a few authorized persons aware of them.” He asks that people around the world send messages to the Soprintendente Archeologico for Sassari and Nuoro (Dr. Bruno Massabò – e-mail address: bmassabo@arti.beniculturali.it), urging a re-think of the closure policy. So go to it, dear readers. Stone Pages, 21 April 2010.
    link:http://www.forteantimes.com/stranged...derground.html
    The states of awareness we currently perceive are only a thiny fraction of the whole.
    The continuum extends deep into nonphysical areas of the universe far beyond our current physical comprehension ~ William Buhlman

2. Link to Post #2
    New Zealand Avalon Member Studeo's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Spirals Underground

Cripes, the photos are full of Orbs!

3. Link to Post #3
    Australia Avalon Member bluestflame's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,500 times in 1,808 posts

minotaur and the laborynth ?

4. Link to Post #4
    Portugal Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,751 times in 1,168 posts

Amazing colors...

The spiral reminded me of the Reiki symbols. Dispersion and concentration of energy depending of the way you draw the spiral...

The decision of closing the historical site reminded me of Dr. Zahi Hawass , Director of the Pyramids in Giza...he is also very proctective....

Namaste

5. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

This drawings look like something akin to the WIngmakers work :-

I could of course be way off the mark here!
    I want to know God's thoughts... the rest are details.
    Albert Einstein

6. Link to Post #6
    Portugal Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,751 times in 1,168 posts

...and the date is not correct, as the Late Neolitic in that region is from 3500 B.C.

...Sorry,but I couldn't that slide... after all I'am an historian by trade...eheheh!

Namaste

7. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,831 times in 304 posts

Thank you Rosie for sharing this with us. The photos are very beautiful, and interesting. It always moves me
    to see something created by human hands so very long ago. Peace to all,
    caren

8. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Hi, my first post here.

Ive been working in Bosnia, at the Pyramid excavations over there. I shall give a full report of my findings soon.

The pic above reminded me of an artifact found near the pyramids

Its Atlantian.

Made from concrete similar to the material the pyramids are built from.
    If you look closely you can see the head of the figure is that of a bird.

9. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Hello Truthseeker, and a warm welcome to Avalon. That is a very interesting and beautiful artifact.
    Forgive me for asking...are there pyramids in Bosnia? Thanks for posting this and I'm looking forward
    to learning more. Peace to you,
    caren

10. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Quote Posted by caren (here)
    Hello Truthseeker, and a warm welcome to Avalon. That is a very interesting and beautiful artifact.
    Forgive me for asking...are there pyramids in Bosnia? Thanks for posting this and I'm looking forward
    to learning more. Peace to you,
    caren
    Hi Caren,

Yes, despite the claims by the various establishment science bodies that it is a hoax, there are pyramids in Bosnia.

Great Pyramids.

Larger than the Giza Pyramids.
    In fact, the Sun Pyramid is at least 1/3rd taller than the Great Pyramid at Giza.
    And its made out of concrete which turns out to be 5 times stronger than any concrete we can make today with modern processes.

This thing has a lid on it somewhere but its slowly coming to the forefront through word of mouth, internet etc. There are many important discoveries which have been made that contradict aspects of our current text book history.

I will get a full thread up on what ive learnt at some point. Im a geologist in the real world but decided to give truthseeking and archaeology a go haha. Its better!

Here is my thread from another forum with some basic outlining of what we are dealing with..
    Its not very concise, I was posting this information as it was coming to me.
    http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=118565
    I shall be heading back there in a couple weeks.

Peace
    Last edited by Truthseeker512; 17th July 2010 at 03:06.

11. Link to Post #11
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,961 times in 687 posts

Amazing ceiling.

12. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Hi Truthseeker,
    Just a quick response to your last post to thank you for answering my question re: pyramids in Bosnia.
    I'm so surprised to learn of this, I had no idea. Sounds very interesting to me. I know a few things about
    Bosnia; but nothing about this. I haven't checked out your thread yet, (running out the door as I type)
    but I will give it a look as soon as I get back. p.s. I have a crazy fascination for rocks, yup, rocks- I love
    them! And when I was growing up I was interested in geology, but wanted to study Archaeology more;
    ending up in medicine. Not that you asked Nice to meet you and have a nice day,
    caren

13. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Thank you for sharing these..I find it all so fascinating,

Good luck on your next trip, and I'd love to see some more pic's and have you share your experiences

Soj

14. Link to Post #14
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,628 times in 390 posts

Quote "...people in Bosnia all know of these pyramids, tho most dont believe it. Many of the ppl living in the town where the Sun Pyramid towers over refuse to accept the reality. They are all nervous for what it means."
    He heh... sounds like a typical "local mentality" when something like this comes along.
    They "don't believe it" but... whatever it is they don't believe in still sounds like trouble.

Quote 100's of KMs of tunnels which connect all the pyramids in the complex.
    Can't wait to see more photos of the tools, etc re-opening all this will bring! Truly exciting stuff, here

Quote Ok, There is a tumulus made out of the same material as the pyramids nearby, same blockwork and shapes, there are many impossibly large blocks being used. The assumption is that it is part of the pyramid complex.
    So you're saying a form of concrete, then? So... cast in place, or later moved?

Quote The sun pyramid has a 27khz beam of ultrasound shooting out of the top of it.
    What the hells making it is anybodies guess at the mo. Prob some device using quartz crystals.

Right, some observations Ive made about the tunnels. Everyone who goes into them feels energised and uplifted. People working in them for the last 10 days have observed ailments disappear. These tunnels are very very special. Meditation within the tunnels is very strong too.
    Your whole post here: http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...6&postcount=29
    re. the signal characteristics, and source is amazing.
    Quote At every 4.2khz interval, the frequency band has higher energy. In other words, the beam is resonating.
    Now, at 1 m above the peak of the pyramid the beam is generating 30mV. At 3m its generating 4V. So imagine what voltage is being produced 100m above the pyramid.
    What we have is essentially a power station.

What this is telling us is something you may not be prepared for. The beam isnt coming from the pyramid... Its being directed towards the pyramid. The source is above the pyramid. Somewhere from space. At 90m below the pyramid is where the beam terminates.
    Is there anything happening at lower frequencies? I ask because of something I read elsewhere...
    1952: W.O. Schumann identifies 7.83 Hertz resonant frequency of the earth.

Quote Maybe, at some point within the last 2000 yrs the tunnels were filled in by the primative culture, whose leaders did not want the truth to be known about the Pyramids.
    May be that said primitive culture, or PTB within decided to close off access as they had lost/forgotten how to access it. The leaders then worried that said ignorance posed a possible point of embarrassment.

Welcome, by the way. I do hope you will add Avalon to the list of places you update, as you go along.

Fred

+ Reply to Thread