Thread: To my knowledge there are no real Free Energy devices

1. Link to Post #61
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

Default Re: To my knowledge there are no real Free Energy devices

On the Thrive documentary working free energy devices are shown working.
    The documentary is too over produced but that's my opinion.
    Any way up to the viewer to form an opinion--- certainly worth looking at.

Chris

https://youtube.com/watch?v=lEV5AFFcZ-s
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

eaglespirit (18th January 2013), Holly Lindin (23rd January 2013)

3. Link to Post #62
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,180 times in 2,653 posts

Has anyone here ever been in contact with John Christie?

http://website.informer.com/lutec.com.au

4. Link to Post #63
    United States Avalon Member Referee's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,992 times in 1,577 posts

I have not read the entire thread if this has been posted in this thread I appologize. Here is a group work in progress on Free energy generator. many people are banning together online and sharing results very promising IMHO.

Last edited by Referee; 29th January 2013 at 11:51.
    "A nation which has forgotten the quality of courage which in the past has been brought to public life is not as likely to insist upon or regard that quality in its chosen leaders today - and in fact we have forgotten. "John F. Kennedy

Peace, Love and Consiousness
    Referee

5. Link to Post #64
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

As an engineer, I agree with the idea that energy cannot be created. But there are some very ingenious engines (all discovered at the end of the 1800's) that generally "make sense" to people today. The controlled explosion of fuels in cylinders someone is just easier to understand.
    The Sterling heat engine is harder to explain. It works off a temperature difference between two sources. Many people have trouble grasping how the wheel could be spinning from the energy of a cup of coffee. Such mechanisms aren't very effective at producing great amounts of electrical power. A small fire can pump water nicely. (I could help design such an engine)

But there are many sources of energy. Maybe converting a magnetic field. Or turning chaotic vibrations to useful power.

6. Link to Post #65
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,060 times in 909 posts

Quote Posted by The Potter (here)
    As an engineer, I agree with the idea that energy cannot be created. But there are some very ingenious engines (all discovered at the end of the 1800's) that generally "make sense" to people today. The controlled explosion of fuels in cylinders someone is just easier to understand.
    The Sterling heat engine is harder to explain. It works off a temperature difference between two sources. Many people have trouble grasping how the wheel could be spinning from the energy of a cup of coffee. Such mechanisms aren't very effective at producing great amounts of electrical power. A small fire can pump water nicely. (I could help design such an engine)

But there are many sources of energy. Maybe converting a magnetic field. Or turning chaotic vibrations to useful power.
    there are a few solar - stirling designs out there.. have alook thru youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=

7. The Following User Says Thank You to meat suit For This Post:

Nanoo Nanoo (30th June 2013)

8. Link to Post #66
    Netherlands Avalon Member Observer1964's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,064 times in 457 posts

In Switserland there is a community that runs entirely on free energy.

Examine all things and retain the good.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Observer1964 For This Post:

Nanoo Nanoo (30th June 2013)

10. Link to Post #67
    Sao Tome Unsubscribed
    where ever there is a smile, ill be there :-)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,412 times in 1,702 posts

Quote Posted by Cristian (here)
    Quote Posted by wobbegong (here)
    I was doing some research in this field, some years ago, and I found a company named Steorn who was claiming to have discovered an over-unity technology. This article is dated 2010: http://pesn.com/2010/01/30/9501608_S...ion_completed/
    I sort of abandoned the whole thing so I don't have any updates, but IMO the whole thing went a bit quiet.
    They seem serious and dedicated but on their website today I don't think there is all the mention of overunity that there was years ago, they say they work on "Delayed magnetic field propagation".
    Has anyone else looked into this company's technology?
    from http://dispatchesfromthefuture.com/2...rom_steor.html

The jury is in: No free energy from Steorn

Steorn became known to the public back in 2006, when they ran a brazen full-page ad in The Economist declaring their discovery of free energy technology, and calling for a jury of scientists to "test our technology and report your findings to the world." After nearly three long years that jury has reported their findings today, and they do not bode well for Steorn.

The jury, whose identities have not been made public until today, have posted a blog to announce their findings. The announcement reads:

In August 2006 the Irish company Steorn published an advertisement in the Economist announcing the development of “a technology that produces free, clean and constant energy”. Qualified experts were sought to form a “jury” to validate these claims.
    Twenty-two independent scientists and engineers were selected by Steorn to form this jury. It has for the past two years examined evidence presented by the company. The unanimous verdict of the Jury is that Steorn's attempts to demonstrate the claim have not shown the production of energy. The jury is therefore ceasing work.

The jury consists of scientists and engineers in relevant fields from Europe and North America, from industry, universities and government laboratories. Information about individual members can be found at http://stjury.ning.com/

R.I.MacDonald
    Chairman, Steorn Jury

Steorn soon issued a rebuttal on their news page:

Steorn today confirmed that the internet ‘blog’ stjury.ning.com had been posted on behalf of members of the Jury of scientists that Steorn had engaged to conduct an independent review of its Orbo Technology.
    In a statement, Steorn CEO, Sean McCarthy said that “he was grateful to the Jury members for the time and effort that they had devoted to the process.”

McCarthy continued on to state that he “fully understood the frustration of the Jury members with respect to the time that the process was taking. Implementing Orbo in a reliable and consistent manner had remained a challenge for the organization, one that we had made no secret of. Due to these difficulties we had focused on providing the Jury with test data relating to the underlying magnetic effect behind Orbo. This work concluded at the end of 2008.”

McCarthy concluded by stating that “during 2009 the company had resolved the key technical problems related to the implementation of Orbo and is now focused on commercial launch towards the end of this year, at which time academic and engineering validation would be released concurrent with public demonstrations”.

As I see it there have always been three possibilities for Steorn: either they truly have free energy technology, or they're a fraud, or they're mistaken and delusional. Today's development can be taken as weighty evidence that they are, in fact, mistaken and delusional.

Some have suggested that the jury never existed, that Steorn had made it all up as part of a scam. This idea has been refuted, and with such clumsiness on Steorn's part that it becomes clear that they had little idea of what they were doing when they commissioned this jury. If after three years they could not present convincing evidence for this effect, then in the best case they were irresponsibly premature in announcing their discovery to the world &mdash and in the worst case, there never was a discovery at all, it was just a series of mistaken measurements.

Steorn now states that they've solved the technical problems (or rather just the "key technical problems", meaning there may well be others left unsolved) standing in the way of implementing Orbo in a "reliable and consistent manner." Why had they not bothered to address these problems before announcing it to the world and signing up a jury to test it? The fact that Steorn has behaved with such unfounded confidence in the past gives me little comfort that they know what they're doing now.

With this jury announcement, the clock is ticking for Steorn. Only the most foolish investors would continue to pour millions of dollars into a company that has so thoroughly failed a test that it had set up for itself. Steorn has stated, again today, that they intend to release Orbo commercially toward the end of 2009. If this does not occur, I expect that it is finally the end of the show.
    This is funny

all these official councils hunting down inventors of free energy devices . . . and the silly ones go public and end up where ?

the smart inventor today has learnt its lesson. . . the greed of some cause them to go public with their devices but one of two things will happen there. 1 it is sold under duress to the oiligarks or 2 they end up in a box, forcefully retired.

and tell me why would someone with such a device want to prove it to someone who does not have the immagination to realise that free and abundant energy exists all around us.

Gravity
    Magnetism
    Solar
    Wind
    Thunder
    Perpetual Motion Electromagnetics created by this thing we live on called a planet ( earth )

these are just some of the myriad of free energy devices. Just fior fun i have been watching youtube and there are millions of people coming out with so many interesting devices and a lot of them can work ( with the right development )

the fact there is perpetual magnetism is a dead give away of a force that is not utilised. In 4 million years its never depleated and is as strong today as it was in the beginning... thats FREE energy.

if I can build a free energy device , then im most positive that the true scientists and engineers can.

but in order to do it you have to get off the chair : 0 )

secondly why on earth would you expose yoru self to being murdered if you invent one ?

the establishment clearly does not reward these efforts with the just

N

11. Link to Post #68
    Sao Tome Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by meat suit (here)

there are a few solar - stirling designs out there.. have alook thru youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=
    this is an awesome variation on the sterling i havent seen ! fantastic !

in earlier models they relied on a large magnifyer to concentrate the sun to a water resivoir ( from my understanding ) which was the heat scource to run a simple steam engine of which the sterling is a variant.

very nice !

thanks meat suit : 0 )

N

wow this is truly a beautiful machine .. i am in awe ,so pretty and functional.

hmmm

N x 2
    Last edited by Nanoo Nanoo; 30th June 2013 at 20:20.

12. Link to Post #69
    Sao Tome Unsubscribed
    Thanks

The smart money is a device that utilises fossil fuels such as gasoline but processes it in a much more efficient way.

the problem is with these huge companies who will lose much are not ready to give up their power ... but if we are to integrate and move forward the smart inventor would make a machine that can use gasoline in an efficient way , giving better economy with less emmision. thats a stepping stone the big 4 may wiork with .. they too need to invest in new energy devices , no ? moving ahead ?

this is a good trade off and a stepping stone to a cleaner future.

its somewhat of a problem , they instigate and support technology however they did not bet on the fact the technology is being shared freely .. the greed factor is going out the window ,...

hmmm

N

13. Link to Post #70
    Greece Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,481 times in 519 posts

they dont aim to move ahead ... they aim to control. Even if we go back to steam engines they dont care. As long as they are the ones controlling the direction ... so dont expect anything changing coming from them that will, in any way or form give more freedom to the people.

We have water car engines and other similar efficient and clean engines but they are not used cause they dont use the controled gas/petrol. Even if you get the best possible conbustion engine they will still stop it cause that will reduce living expenses and manufacturing costs ... thus reducing the cost of living.

If we wait for them to lets us move ahead then ... we are never gonna get it.

14. Link to Post #71
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,742 times in 1,499 posts

Bill Ryan, you have a BSc methematics and physics. Surely you could throw some light on the workings on the machine you saw? Does it really produce more energy than it uses?

As to those who say 'free energy' is suppressed, yes, it may be. As described previously on PA, there are many reasons why it may be kept 'under wraps' for now - by Western powers anyway. Some of us forget there are other nations... If North Korea got hold of this technonogy, I'm sure they be happy to use it and to Hell with the consequences.

Don't foreget that in the 1980s the cold fusion claims of Pons and Fleischmann were attempted to be repeated in labs all over the world. As far as I know no-one was stopped from doing it - were they? (Perhaps TPTB knew they were 'barking up the wrong tree' so left all the experimenters to get on with it!)

And the magnetic motors using only permanent magnets; if they do work, they won't work for ever. The magnets will de-magnetise the harder they have to work. All you have to do is make sure the electricity you sell will more than pay for new magnets!

The forum seems to have vanishingly few members who understand the physics - as presently undestood anyway. For those who don't understand the relationship between volts, amps and watts, there is no point just posting links to videos and websites that just repeat unprovable statements. Fair enough, not everyone is educated in physics, but please don't rely on conspiracy coverups for the lack of a demonstratable device.

From all the 'free energy' devices demonstrated on Youtube, you really would think someone would be selling them on ebay by now wouldn't you...?

Just wheel one out that works - not too much to ask, surely.

Nick

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nick Matkin For This Post:

meat suit (6th July 2013), Strat (2nd July 2013)

16. Link to Post #72
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

"Oh no, someone on the internet is wrong". Just to be clear, Sterling heat engines should not be considered a 'variation on steam engines'. In a Sterling cycle the working fluid (usually air or a compressed gas) moves a piston by controlling exposure to either the hot or cold source. Yes, the temperature difference can be created in many ways. A small fire, solar collection, waste heat. It can also be run efficiently "backwards" with a cold source.

Steam engines (Rankine Cycle) use a phase transition to power a turbine. A low temperature version can be created using a refrigerant as the fluid.

---
    The solar video is an awesome example of how Sterling engines are used today-- as a pet project that does nothing beneficial. I predict that the one in the video could produce at most ~80W on a sunny day.
    ---

I still think that turning chaotic vibrations into useful vibrations is the way to go.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to The Potter For This Post:

meat suit (6th July 2013)

18. Link to Post #73
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,060 times in 909 posts

---
    The solar video is an awesome example of how Sterling engines are used today-- as a pet project that does nothing beneficial. I predict that the one in the video could produce at most ~80W on a sunny day.
    ---

I still think that turning chaotic vibrations into useful vibrations is the way to go.
    I have seen videos of big ones with a sterling engine driving a 10 kw genni...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 4