Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 4 8 LastLast

Thread: Beamed ? Easy way to get some relief - COUNTER-MEASURES

1. Link to Post #61
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,293 times in 6,140 posts

Default Re: Beamed ? Easy way to get some relief - COUNTER-MEASURES

Quote Posted by Chanlo23 (here)
    I have also seen a reflector disk created with the Hebrew letters יַהְוֶה for YHVH used as a 'rune'.
    Hia Chanlo23

Can you draw up one of the circles (the back Reflector Disk) and upload it for us all to see (and try?) thanks

BobD

2. Link to Post #62
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,082 times in 4,764 posts

Here are the Hebrew letters Chanlo is referring to, Yahweh, the Father, also one might try:

which is Yehoshevah, the Son.

Also, this might be most effective, for us *ahem* evil magicians (drawn this particular way)

continuing with a clockwise circle from the "finish" point.
    Last edited by PurpleLama; 12th September 2013 at 22:27.

3. Link to Post #63
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by REILLY (here)

Here are the Hebrew letters Chanlo is referring to, Yahweh, the Father, also one might try:

which is Yehoshevah, the Son.

Also, this might be most effective, for us *ahem* evil magicians (drawn this particular way)

Hi Reilly - would you write the flame letters on the Reflector disk, Clockwise or counter clockwise, and or would you use ONE set of letters, (the name) or 4 sets of letters? The Star Geometry looks like another symbol that can be used, agree..

Bob

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Bobd (here)
    Quote Posted by REILLY (here)

Hi Reilly - would you write the flame letters on the Reflector disk, Clockwise or counter clockwise, and or would you use ONE set of letters, (the name) or 4 sets of letters? The Star Geometry looks like another symbol that can be used, agree..

Bob
    PS - I have an active Holographic Waveform Generator system, where I actually use the STAR geometry as you have drawn, and in Frequency Space recreate the holographic 4D effect. Actively, not passively, very interesting effect. B.

4. Link to Post #64
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,082 times in 4,764 posts

A pentagram drawn clockwise is a banishing pentagram, so it seems logical that it would be the best to use. The hebrew letters in red, I would suggest placing in total in four places around the circular piece in the dixie tuner. The letters in gold, I would suggest in starting with the first (left-most) letter and starting at the bottom left point of the star going clockwise around the circle. Lemme see if I can whip one up real quick and get it posted before I leave work....Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0173[1].jpg
Views:	227
Size:	87.3 KB
ID:	22839
    Last edited by PurpleLama; 13th September 2013 at 22:41. Reason: added pic

5. Link to Post #65
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Brilliant ! Reilly

High Majik ! tnx.

The Dixie Tuner is such a great universal apparatus - and again so simple to construct.

The option to put on patterns on the reflector disk act as "dimensional templates" as I understand the term, modifying frequency space to access according to the reflector pattern.

Change the reflector disk or make multiple for different concepts to be worked with.

Bob
    Last edited by Bob; 19th September 2013 at 19:58. Reason: added more clarity

6. Link to Post #66
    Sao Tome Unsubscribed
    where ever there is a smile, ill be there :-)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,412 times in 1,702 posts

Hello People of earth , i have had chats with Bobd and he has agreed to put my thread here as a suppliment to this infomation. It is simple tech to redusing you as a target. It explains a little about what " they " may use as locators to triangulate you.

I hope you find it useful.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...uce-the-target.

Naniu

7. Link to Post #67
    United States Avalon Member Chanlo23's Avatar
    Thanks

"Bobd: Can you draw up one of the circles (the back Reflector Disk) and upload it for us all to see (and try?) thanks"

Hia,

Love to do so BobD - but I am not yet considered a member with sufficient privs to create an album here. I had made up several using your template, but I have no way to upload them. Perhaps I could send them to you offline?

Chanlo23
    Last edited by Chanlo23; 16th September 2013 at 15:12. Reason: no reference

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Chanlo23 For This Post:

Bob (17th September 2013)

9. Link to Post #68
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Chanlo23 (here)
    "Bobd: Can you draw up one of the circles (the back Reflector Disk) and upload it for us all to see (and try?) thanks"

Hia,

Love to do so BobD - but I am not yet considered a member with sufficient privs to create an album here. I had made up several using your template, but I have no way to upload them. Perhaps I could send them to you offline?

Chanlo23
    OK - possibly ask Christine if you have any way to create an album with pix? If not sending it to me and I can put it in my attachment folder.

tnx.

Bob

10. Link to Post #69
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,686 times in 774 posts

hey bobd, is there any limit to how many books you have set up in a house for example? i'm going to give this a go this week and will report on how it goes.

it is the futhark runes which is what you guys are playing with, i think its a great idea to involve runes!!!
    also, the pentagram is part of sacred geometry, and a pentacle, is a pentagram in a circle (literally combining the names), it is the inverted pentagram that has the negative energy associated with it.

http://www.badalijewelry.com/runekey.htm
    unite, alright
    you know one thing about music? when it hits, you feel no pain!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to soleil For This Post:

Bob (19th September 2013)

12. Link to Post #70
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by sway (here)
    hey bobd, is there any limit to how many books you have set up in a house for example? i'm going to give this a go this week and will report on how it goes.

it is the futhark runes which is what you guys are playing with, i think its a great idea to involve runes!!!
    also, the pentagram is part of sacred geometry, and a pentacle, is a pentagram in a circle (literally combining the names), it is the inverted pentagram that has the negative energy associated with it.

http://www.badalijewelry.com/runekey.htm
    Howdy Sway - thanks for taking a look at it.

I have three of the book, and I don't think there is any limit. Different books (i am assuming the thickness and size has something to do with it, and how the conductive foil is placed is all part of the tuning from what we can tell). For me the big thing was to try the hand mudras or the hand towards the forehead to see if you can sense the changes in the bio-field nodes. I've measured the wavelengths too, and anyone can do that simply noting the distance between the nodes (like max sensation to max sensation - that would be one full wavelength)... Then there is a simple conversion on the internet (online wavelength calculator) where you can get the actual frequency which is a microwave length.

I love the runes and I think maybe some rock glyphs may be interesting to try. Knowing the significances it seems to me is very important when working with different "metaphysics(?)" - is that the right word to bridge this science and spirituality? Maybe we need a new word, dunno..

I have one of the 5 point STAR diagrams converted to 4D active hologram which is pretty neat. I think for working with these designs without a need for a computer and nil cost, its a lot of fun and seems to me one can get some great clearing of outside interference coming in bothering one's consciousness and bod.

A few folks tried pointing in different locations, finding pointing at away or towards had different characteristics.

I haven't seen any place around which isn't getting bombarded from microwave from satellites, PLUS microwave from cell towers.. Some folks found the wireless routers were part of the metaphysical noise.

Lot's to try -- enjoy and if you have some new insights to share please do

Thanks very kindly,

Bob

13. Link to Post #71
    United States Avalon Member Chanlo23's Avatar
    Thanks

I finally read how to attach an image to a post! I copied one of your disks and used it as a template to illustrate the use of a monad, the infinity symbol, and the yhvh.
    Attached Images      

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chanlo23 For This Post:

Bob (19th September 2013), chocolate (31st October 2013), Reinhard (30th September 2013), william r sanford72 (1st February 2014)

15. Link to Post #72
    Australia Avalon Member wolf_rt's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,640 times in 418 posts

I knocked myself up a book reflector thing... i was short on tape, so i only used little tabs to hold the al-foil and page sections together.

I used a 24cm by 12cm book... a bit small i think, but better than nothing. I think my mom has some old encyclopedias that might be more suitable.

I broke it into 10 sections (11 plates) of 18 pages each (3mm)

My edges weren't exactly square with the pages, but i attempted to fit the 'front edge' as closely as possible but the top and bottom edges are a little wonky. the foil extends right to the 'back' (spine side) of each page though, so the measurement is a pretty consistent 3mm here.

I set it up with a 1.5 inch spacing which gave me around 110 degrees, and pointed it out the window in what i felt was a likely spot.

Honestly the 'atmosphere' did seem to clear a bit when i set it up....

5 min later i closed the spacing to 1 inch at 90deg and added a back pane on the spine which was pointing directly toward me. I felt that this possibly had a different impact but not necessarily better... I think i will make a small one and a large one for the room also.

I have a friend who is pretty sensitive to these sort of energies, and can do the ball of energy thing in his hands... I think i'll ask his opinion on the placement also
    Last edited by wolf_rt; 31st October 2013 at 11:20.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wolf_rt For This Post:

Bob (31st October 2013), Chanlo23 (31st October 2013)

17. Link to Post #73
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

reading the WiFy reference u mentioned on your thread also makes sense.

Folks have been reporting that cell-towers too are a source of annoyance..

What I find is the worst comes from the bouncing around from the towers fields.. the waves get in, then reflect off manythings, and when one moves around more reflections so more mixed fields happen..

I use 3 of the books here to deal with the 3 major inputs of microwaves..

I've also retweaked, as you did, repositioned.. as needed as things change.

One of the most sensitive people I met would jump when the little spark that happened when a light switch was turned on and off, and of course her house was positioned right in the flight path of Boston International Airport - all the radars from the planes, radar altimeters would set her off, poor woman.. Her reason for sensitivity we all suspected was from a type of spinal damage she had from a nervous system issue..

18. Link to Post #74
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

doing the

as it seems many more folks have been talking about concerns about microwave beaming, or nasty buzzing or so forth, thinking it's RFID stuff - its not, its microwaves from many sources turning into scalar waves in the body from multi-path reflections. What concerns me is people may be becoming more sensitive, maybe it's the time of year, flu bugs all that.. but maybe try the solutions talked about in this thread. I know it's helped here.

maybe let's bump this up for a bit to keep it on top so we can help with some solutions..

19. Link to Post #75
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,340 times in 747 posts

Thank you, Bobd, for all this great information. I'm going to make a book, or several, in the hopes that they can clear the land around me so that my honeybees will come back. I'll have to wait for spring to verify if it worked, but in the meantime I'm sure there will be positive effects I'll notice!

Cheers!

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to doodah For This Post:

Bob (19th December 2013), Chanlo23 (5th February 2014), william r sanford72 (1st February 2014)

21. Link to Post #76
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

(dooDah may post her results, but I don't think she would mind me saying that she did get some benefit from this in a nice unexpected way - she built TWO of these and started using them)

22. Link to Post #77
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,050 times in 3,027 posts

My own attempt in September 2013, thanks Bobd.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Picture 032.jpg
Views:	198
Size:	237.1 KB
ID:	24280  

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

Chanlo23 (5th February 2014), RunningDeer (28th December 2013)

24. Link to Post #78
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Hi Limor - thanks for the pix

hint - separate the pages better with tape to hold them in place. More rigid the better. Moving the pages (and book) into the quietest resultant effect, then tape to hold in place.

I have zero whistling here today, did have to briefly adjust the books ( i have a couple being used ). Some other folks have posted in other forum threads some nasty whistling happening, like tinnitus recently.. My suggestion is try making the book and tuning it to find the relief point(s).

I can point out that during weather events, or "war" events, satellites are moved which means that the microwave to the ground illumination pattern changes.

Cellphone towers also adjust their power levels under varying conditions, such as weather and load (traffic going thru the data system)..

Getting the geometry set right, and the "beam dump" will suck up the bio-active fields helping one to get a lot of relief..

25. Link to Post #79
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,050 times in 3,027 posts

Hey Bobd, thanks for your comment and corrections. I am glad that it helped Doodah and others.

Nowdays, I find an interest in the built-in technology we all have inside to contradict frequencies.
    I am not sure if this is the right thread to paste an excerpt from the 'Montauk Project' book, but I think this might be of interest as well.

Quote "They experimented by running the transmitter at different pulse widths, different pulse rates, and different frquencies. They tried everything they could think of, just plain empirical experimentation. They just wanted to see what happened to see what would happen to the person in the chair if he was bombarded by "x" frequency, pulse,etc...

Duncan (the man in the chair. i.e Limor) sustained serious brain and tissue damage as a result of a continous 100 kilowatts power at a distance of about 100 yards. The waves baked his brain and chest."

".. Previous research in or about 1986 indicated that Duncan was actually brain dead.. Brain dead individuals suffer from a lack of oxygen to the cerebrum.."

"I asked a neurologist with whom I was friendly with, and he said it was definitely possible that some one could be brain dead and yet be walking around. He cited some post mortems done on people in England and in the U.S, whose brains had unusual coatings inside the skull. The coating were about a millimiter thick.
    More interesting yet was a case he'd encountered about ten years ago. He took out a group of X-rays of a normal human being and showed me the red areas. He also indicated blue areas but told me they were areas that didn't require much oxygen. Then he put up another x-ray where the entire brain was blue. This meant that the person was alive and was walking around like a normal human except he has memory loss problems from it. He was essentialy brain dead and the brain was using just enough oxygen to keep it from rotting. I noticed the corner of the x-ray and was surprised to see Duncan's name. Based upon this information, Duncan is indeed brain dead.

I asked the doctor for an explanation, but he wasn't sure. He could only offer a theoretical conclusion based upon psychic powers. He said that his profession recognized the existance of psychic phenomena but did not understand it.

At this point, we learned that the only reason Duncan is alive today is due to his strong psychic aptitude. The psychic part of his mind takes over the physical part of his mind and runs the body. His brain stem is alive; his spinal chord is alive; his body is alive, but his actual higher brain is dead. His psychic energy runs the body through brain stem."
    However, don't try this at home.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

Bob (28th December 2013), Chanlo23 (5th February 2014), william r sanford72 (1st February 2014)

27. Link to Post #80
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,340 times in 747 posts

Quote Posted by Bobd (here)
    (dooDah may post her results, but I don't think she would mind me saying that she did get some benefit from this in a nice unexpected way - she built TWO of these and started using them)

Thanks, Bobd, I don't mind. I built a big one using a 3-ring binder, which has a metal strip on the inside of the spine with metal rings that snap open so you can put in 3-hole-punched paper. I realized I didn't want to use any of my books for this project, so this binder idea gave me an opportunity to create a book and recycle my used computer paper at the same time. I ended up with 12 bunches of 10 sheets of paper. The bunches were fat enough that they touched at the back near the metal strip. When I taped the aluminum sheet to the top of each bunch, I taped around all the edges, including all the paper pages, so that the bunches were less floppy. Then I did the tuning mathematically, laying out a diagram using 88 degrees for the opening of the book, with the bunches equally spaced. I found it rather bothersome that each time I moved the book, I would lose the spacing, so I made an accordian-pleated strip of paper that I draped across the top of the bunches to keep the spacing. This book I placed facing south, as there is a big mountain in that direction that has a bunch of TV broadcast towers on it.

The second book I made is rather small (I have a tiny hobbit house and not much space.) This one has 10 bunches of 10 sheets, all taped and spaced as the big one. I placed this one facing my portable phone base, with the spine toward where I sit to work on computer. On the outside of the wall where the phone sits is the electrical box with its *dumb meter* broadcasting all the time. I was hoping to kill two birds with one stone with this placement.

Within a day of placing the first book, background ringing in the ears diminished (but it has not completely disappeared). Within a day of placing the second book, I got some unexpected results -- my sinuses cleared up. How this relates to anything, I really don't understand, but there you have it. When my sinuses opened up it was such a surprising feeling. I really had not realized that they must have been slightly clogged up for quite a while. They are still unclogged several weeks later.

Now I have to make a DixieTuner when I get some Dixie cups!

Happy Holidays to everyone!
    Last edited by doodah; 28th December 2013 at 02:32.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to doodah For This Post:

Bob (28th December 2013), Chanlo23 (5th February 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 4 8 LastLast