Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 1 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Wes Penre's levels of learning

1. Link to Post #141
    United States Avalon Member Wes Penre's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Wes Penre's levels of learning

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    Quote Posted by Divine Feminine (here)
    If that's acceptable and in line with the policy of this forum, it's fine with me. The thing that came to mind when I read your post was that what you're suggesting is otherwise what people do in all the other threads on the forum--each thread has its topic. I'm not sure how much a thread has to stay on topic, so I'll let the moderators decide what is acceptable or not. Whatever the guidelines are, I'm fine with that...
    There are a variety of kinds of threads ... like books in a library. Some threads are monographs, focused on one approach, to one topic, while some threads are collections of more varied topics or approaches.

The question is how best to organize things, for the accessibility of the most readers, without overloading the time and abilities of the authors.
    Thank you, Paul!

Yes, and I think this is one of the main problems with forums--and I'm just talking for myself now. Regardless of which forum I'm browsing, it's generally the same thing that's happening. I find an interesting topic, and it starts out pretty good, but people in general have a hard time focusing, and after a while the thread gets watered down, and after a few pages, what is discussed has nothing to do with the original topic. I know of no perfect solution for this, I only know that many of us probably spend quite some time flipping through pages on Forums, trying to find something worthwhile squeezed in between the rest of the irrelevant posts.

I think I have brought this up before--if it was here or elsewhere, I can't remember. We humans, however, are social creatures in general, and we feel good when we connect with each other. Even weather discussions can be important for people sometimes. Even if there weren't any trolls on the forums, we still would have this problem to a certain extent, I believe. At first, I found it annoying, but after a while I came to terms with it, when I realized that it's the nature of the Beast :-) [I'm a little bit off topic here, but still...and you see what I mean..off topic? I'm certainly not perfect myself LOL.]
    "Knowledge is the antidote for fear." -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Wes Penre For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th April 2015), findingneo (22nd January 2018), Krist (10th April 2015), Limor Wolf (10th April 2015), mab777 (10th April 2015), naste.de.lumina (18th April 2015), Neal (21st April 2015), Reinhard (27th May 2015), sunflower (18th April 2015), ThePythonicCow (10th April 2015)

3. Link to Post #142
    Brazil Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,529 times in 1,350 posts

Hey Wes, how are you?

At least intriguing this conversation.
    Messages from Thorel Michael to Utu Shamash (with Correspondence between Wes Penre and Thorel Michael, Dec 2014-Apr 2015)

Quote If I am right, everything I have said will happen and much more that I haven’t, I will win, Marduk will be defeated, the watchers judged, the planet will be free of the Anunnaki, the wicked who deny the Creator and his anointed will burn, the survivors will be cured of their DNA affliction through the blood of Jesus and will resemble albinos being healthy and happy and living forever, all governments and control systems like religion and finance will be destroyed, the royal descendants of the watchers will fall and we will finally have peace, truth and justice. In the process, I will speak before the United Nations, be hated, abused, beaten half to death, disfigured and blinded.
    Where I've heard that before?
    Quote happy and living forever
    Changing the subject, have you watched the last movie of the Wachowski brothers 'Jupiter Ascending'?

Very interesting the parallels between the film and the ancient myths, especially the Gnostic texts.

It seems to me that they were inspired by the Gnostic mythology of Sophia (the word "Abrasax" is a track that).

The House of Abrasax

"Abrasax" is a clearly changed the term "Abraxas" - a term used by the ancient Gnostics to express the unspeakable name of the Supreme Being and to symbolize your solar power. In the beginning, Abraxas is a Greek name, ABΣPΞ.

For the Gnostic teacher Basilides (century. II of the Christian era), the Demiurge would have created "365 heaven." For him, the role of Christ's coming to earth would have been to warn that the creation belonged to a higher God, Abraxas, and not a Demiurge that would have created these 365 heaven as an imperfect copy of the Fullness.

Ironically in 'Jupiter Ascending' real caste Demiurgos calls itself as "House of Abrasax", connoting the failed attempt to corrupt deities copy this physical plane the Fullness of Abraxas.

Anyway the May month is almost here, we will see how things unfold.

Hugs.

Naste.
    Last edited by naste.de.lumina; 19th April 2015 at 08:35.

4. Link to Post #143
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Ron passed in October 2022.
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,257 times in 2,136 posts

Quote Posted by naste.de.lumina (here)
    Where I've heard that before?
    Quote happy and living forever
    My guess is that we do live forever, in some form, or many forms. The big issue seems to be remembering.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

naste.de.lumina (18th April 2015), raregem (3rd May 2015)

6. Link to Post #144
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Wes,

Would I be amiss if what you write about ...I mean in your books...is it not about a path to the divine or a textbook of sorts?

I must apologize for posting and then delaying to answer...

I would say that I need a text book since after looking at the bible and history and science that text book seems to be lacking...

And if I am off base here...and I simply love the new age folks since they have been so kind to my family in real ways...

What of the ancient texts of other faiths?

Do we respect them? Well, I am an American sorry to say...

What of the faith of science in the 'West?

Dogma is dogma...if I am off base let me know since this is what I am thinking about...

I think personally that there is much in common to all that I have mentioned in this post...

I believe that the systems of life on this planet run upon energy first and then the changes of the social contentiousness come after and not before...

this is what I am deeply thinking about Wes...

thanx

Nine

7. Link to Post #145
    United States Avalon Member Sirius White's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,539 times in 336 posts

There is tons of truth in Wes Penre's levels of learning, and TONS of disinformation too. Not by your own doing of course Wes, simply because that's just the name of the game- you know how it is

I only disagree with a bit of the bias that "everything is some huge conspiracy" angle to it, as well some of the dualistic perspectives. Also, the conjecture about some of the people and things (such as LPG) that is very, very misinformed. But that isn't your fault, just misunderstandings unfortunately.

As for the Annunaki I commend you on good work, although there Is an angle of information you have not yet seen in regards to the small groups of "good guys" working from that angle and others. It has to do with how it is connected to the bloodlines of the "melchezidek" and the dismantling of the "system" here on earth.

Other then that, great work Wes....everybody has a piece of the puzzle and nobody has it all. Thank you for your service to humanity!

I will come back to comment some more on specific things so as to be actually constructive.
    Last edited by Sirius White; 20th April 2015 at 09:48.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sirius White For This Post:

Elainie (21st April 2015), naste.de.lumina (20th April 2015)

9. Link to Post #146
    United States Avalon Member Sirius White's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,539 times in 336 posts

Thanks for your great work Wes. I especially thank you on the earth system, the human mind system, and your work on re-incarnation as well as the bringing to light the Human Library- this is very important.

You are also correct in your ideas of Lyrans (and Vegans) as well as the Pleadians, although as you know this is all quite convoluted, has to do not just with other beings but human beings from other time-vectors as well.

In regards to the Annunaki, this is not a black and white issue. While the issues between the earthbound and those who are "returning" are very real, and very serious- it is not so clear cut. Eyes are on the SaaMi as they are also on those here, how everything is handled here has great effects across the Whole- and how we too conduct ourselves also has great effects. The Table of Life watches, as to the Lyrans, and countless other civilizations- most of all they watch the human thought-stream and its current evolutionary peak that it is reaching. The thought-stream of humanity is ripe and it is so diverse, so dense, and so full of potential there is a kind of anticipation for where anything can literally happen.

Just as within this world, there are entities and human beings working towards the evolution of mankind, and not just mankind but service to the Lifeforce that permeates all, so is there on their planet, priesthoods and scientists who value life above all else. They, have been working not just on a political level to alleviate these silly issues but also on a spiritual level, and in some cases in absolute secrecy. For example you'd be surprised to know the genetic creation of folk like Yeshua Ben Pandira (not Joseph..that is not his real dad) and Maria Magdalena were "hybrids" generated but for much different reasons than the other initial hybrids (and sexual copulated "offspring") whose purpose were to become shepherd kings. Along with other beings, there is a genetic plan to upgrade consciousness, clear the distortions, and create a direct connectivity grid not just to the earth, but the true Spirit of the whole that is mankind- that which AR taught you as the Overfunction, or the Krist. Where I am from, we simply call it The Tree of Life.

The King is working to the best of his ability, and Lord Ningishzida has done an excellent job at consolidating so many factors, spiritual, genetic, evolutionary, politically and exopolitically.

Whether his "father" sides with Marduk or not is not something that can be determined by us or anybody. The situation is unfortunate but there is, hmm how shall we say, some "McGaiverying" being done...not just by folks "up there" and good entities, but even human beings (like some of the "ambassadors" you spoke of before) here on the ground (and offworld). Let's just say that human beings are full of surprises and the events happening now, have happened in the past few years, and are happening in the next years have gone a LONG way to show those beings who are skeptical of our potential the truth of who we are.

Also, while I am not supposed to discuss this, I will only mention briefly. I got an email from somebody (who was later.."disposed of" for wanting to go public) who was a friend of mine at the time, telling me of his "Father" wanting to talk to me. While I won't say what it was, it had to do with something very positive, and important for humanity. So the idea that he has sided with anything "bad" just simply isn't true- does that mean he wants to harm his beloved son? No. Let us just hope it can all work out in a way...where the worst can be avoided (and it already is).

The last thing any of us want is war- and it is time for US to make our voice heard. You saw UTU used an email, well, UTU has been on and off here in person and there is something major going on right now that none of us know about. But let's just say, that what is happening is nothing short of miraculous.

You know of THE PLAN? Then you must know, that a plan put into effect thousands of years ago is not going according to plan...AT ALL. This reality has been engineered from the holographic level of subquantum mechanics all the way to DNA. DNA is the main inductor or rather transducer of consciousness and it is the human DNA which has been programmed, manipulated, and turned into what it is. Some of it was left over programming that other beings took advantage of, some of it is still intentional. You could say there has been a war over who controls the "program." But this program, is becoming undone because of the Source Code you once mentioned.

We are the Virus to the Virus.

And the Source Code is activated not just by the entrainment centers around...but folk like those posting on this forum....and a kind of resonant harmonic grid begins to form. When Yeshua came to earth (having the DNA of the King and also specifically hybridized by a very enlightened being who you may know in Arthurian Legend) he began something (well it began long before) quite clandestinely, a project of a kind of Heritage that all of humanity had embedded into them but remain previously suppressed and subdued. Not only would his blood spread, but the morphogenetic grid of humanity as a whole would also change- as specifically as it entered a time in which such levels of connectivity would begin to emerge (from the internet to real connectivity). Each human being becomes a member of a small collective, but retains their individuality ORGANICALLY. This way, each individual has a say or "vote," but first human beings must learn to extend beyond the confines of their bodies and think on the level of the TRUE SUPER INTELLIGENCE that resides in the cells, the DNA, the auric fields that superpose us, and away from the EGO construct, or HMS whose ability to process information is limited and is incredibly distorted by nature of design.

I greatly admire your work in particular your soul-utions, because much of what you say mirror my own path and understanding to which I too found similar conclusions on the same journey.

You are familiar with the technologies of LERM and BST are you not? These are things that are simply built into the way the Omniverse functions. In this particular, manipulated reality they are tools to help en-gage in the reprogramming of it at a base level. Currently, human beings are fed information through the consciousness filter, and then through their emotional energy, are led to see events (holographic inserts) or led to believe things which then trigger the distortions in their viewpoint. This viewpoint, of humanity, or people in general generate physical reality effects- and thus reality is quite literally programmed through human beings biology as their consciousness is taught what to focus on and what to entrain via their electrogravitic capabilities.

Those who have real manifestation abilities, or have moved beyond the limitations of the Egoic mind and understand the KNOWINGNESS that resides WITHIN- can begin to engineer an entirely new reality. Literally, if at least a small group of people knew how to do the above, they could end it all in a sec, and not only that, but engineer themselves a physical reality devoid of the issues that ail them and even avoid things that seem set in stone, or catastrophic. Anything actually.

You have seen the movie Dark City? Where the man learns their ability and then begins to literally create a new world with his mind. Imagine this, but humanity, doing it collectively, and with full consciousness (meaning not deceived or limited by their dualistic egoic mind). This is how things actually work but we are not cognizant of our focus nor our contribution to the collective physically manifested thought-stream.

Alex Collier was right...it's not so much about all this drama, or becoming aware, or coming up with solutions to issues that are millennia old. But actually completely entraining a new reality away from the one which we have been in cycle in for eons. Literally, create a new bubble, with completely NEW ways of thinking, completely change our VECTOR OF INTENT into a direction that we had previously not even fathomed...because it is there, and first- the first process is disentangling oneself from the reality constructs, belief systems, and nonsense that plagues this world. And it is quite simple...GO INWARD, to the SILENCE, and find the true I AM. From there possibilities not only become endless, they are inevitable. Only by unlearning everything we think is going on (including all this talk online and all the papers we have written) can we truly engage the Universe in a Fresh way, the way a child does before he is programmed into the system.

Now let's thank the Annunaki for something. While it may be true, that there was genetic engineering done to ensure we didn't have long life spans, to see things linearly (the HMS or ego), to be blocked from a kind of higher dimensional perception (not all their fault btw, ours too and other beings), and to be segregated/separated from the earth, hence on another (which is our power base), they did do one thing right. They engineered us to be very, very powerful conductors of consciousness and capable of literally materializing and generating physical reality simply by our POV, and observation. What AR taught you as MPO, or manifest produce observe. Other beings have this too, but the level of emotional energy human beings direct on a daily basis and the power of their thoughts, is quite honestly- beyond belief of even many beings who are visiting.

According to many insiders, and even folk like Ingo Swann, the human capability for psychic ability is tremendous. We worship these aliens as if they have superior mental capacities, and in some cases they do- but we do not realize the power of our emotion and intent. Ingo Swann said himself that ET's were quite sensitive to our psychic abilities, if not even afraid of them. A human whose vector of intent is trained and ability to extend is honed is quite capable of handling himself. Even I myself, have been of "interest" to many parties (especially the "suppressive ones") and I had been visited countless times, where everything from implantation, astral implantation, take over of body, astral dreamscapes (fake contructs during dream time), and even literal physical abductions were attempted and I was able to resist and overcome most if not all by sheer willpower. This happened after I came in contact with "Source" for the first time during a trip away from home....and now here I am.

Many of those who are here and taking our genetics, are in particular curious in our abilities to connect WITHOUT TECHNOLOGY. It is this, that we MUST defend, and thus many organizations, including white hats within the MIC rose up to defend this issue. Part of the DNA that is being defended is also that spread by Yeshua, and the new "hybrid" (or starkids") that are being born today. Many of us/you aren't just being protected by beings from elsewhere, but also undisclosed "human organizations" that also monitor and protect. Sometimes they suppress only so that the identity of these individuals (and their energetic signatures) aren't found. Even your old friend AR realized later in his life the necessity to protect human biology...That which we are to inherit, that which we have been gifted, is not to be suppressed or stolen from us.

Recognize yourself as the Guardian that you are.

There is a reason they can't be around our telepathic noise, and there is also a fascinating, as Alex COllier once mentioned with our ability to BELIEVE and keep things SOLID in 3d without even having to think twice about it. It is so normal to us we think physical reality is our master and not the other way around! We have no idea of the power we have! ANd it is this Gift, the Annunaki gave us, because this gift we can utilize, when we integrate with our TRUE Sovreign selves, to quite literally do anything. Because of the engineering of such a convincing hologram, via the manipulation of DNA and brain information processing, we have the gift of materializing reality and emotions or vectors of intent with incredibly immense powers.

In this case, our population is actually a BLESSING in disguise, and in fact, one of our greatest sources of power on this earth.

If it was not for them, and some of the manipulation done to our way of being- we wouldn't have the opportunity that we are out, nor would we have the huge diversity of genetics and the ability to focus linearly intention in such a way where physical reality is completely produced by us. Now, we can begin to reap the rewards, unlocking the inner, gnosive intelligence, and then use the limited CONSCIOUS MIND (who has a narrow point of attention) to direct it where we WANT, as if our real selves were behind a laser cannon that could manifest reality. Currently, most human beings think of themselves within the linear, stream of light of the laser. But instead, we can be the person with the 360 degree view, handling the laser and directing it wherever we want. For most people- the "laser" is their POV, a linear, filtered, binary, limited information processing system we call the "ego." But the ego, can be utilized, like a tool- once we are free from it.

Now how do we collectively manifest a new reality? Sure, every thought, emotion, and action counts. But I'm talking about something more intense....LERM.

So my suggestion, is to understand the circumstances NOW, let's QUIT blaming others, and realize we all signed up for this pony show- and make use of the unintended consequences of others (and our own) negative actions, and capitalize on the positive that is right here and now!

Also my friend, perhaps you need a bit more info on what the YHVH actually is....it is not "enlil" or "ra" or "marduk" or any of those things. It is no different really, than the idea of the "force." The Annunaki revere the YHVH but they know they are NOT in control of "it." Above all the Creative Principle values life and the "restoration" in the "rips of the fabric of life." And ALL of us, have contributed to those rips. The Wise SaamI know that restoration of these rips, is the integration of their own spirituality, and the consolidation of our karmas. Just as the Wise Human beings here know, but can we control everybody? No.

Unfortunately they on their world, as others in other worlds, and ours in our world- must deal with the corruption or political dramas of others of our kind and they with their kind. The conflict is not something that everybody can just collectively agree to end, even though they do want to. If someone is not going to stop at anything to take control of here, and the homeworld, what should be done about it? As I understand, the current King is quite amazing, and a VERY good choice. At the very least, a much better choice than others who may have added to the conflict.

Don't forget that the SaamI can generate an "Avatar" while here on the earth, that is why some of them may appear just as human as us.

All of this has evolutionary choices and benefits for us all if can all come through all of it alright. Let's not make it into some black vs white, good vs evil charade (orion vs Sirius). Let's see it for what it really is, God playing a game with itself and learning from each and every one of its experiences.

I'm not defending them...but they have a duty now, and a chance to make up for their past mistakes. But we too, as humans must come up to the plate, that is literally what is key. That's how respect is earned in general, on this world and on others.

Remember what your old friend AR used to say? "Everything in this creation is Earned." Who do you think told him that?

As for TM's idea of the plan and the plan of various of Annunaki. He nor they are in control.....well to varying degrees. He wants to prostrate himself before the "plan" fine. But he should know it has already begun to change, especially with the event two years ago when their "Home" was no longer inbound for certain destruction with our own world. I know other worlds (those in Lyra) have avoided certain destruction by engineering reality at the level of thought. And guess what...so have we. I don't think people realize the implications of this..and what this means to us.

That is where we are now, in our time frame.

There is more, much more. Another time.
    Last edited by Sirius White; 22nd April 2015 at 03:22.

10. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Sirius White For This Post:

Axman (21st April 2015), Becky (21st April 2015), Bingo (20th April 2015), Bluegreen (23rd April 2015), Chris Gilbert (25th April 2015), Elainie (21st April 2015), Feifly (2nd May 2015), Flash (21st April 2015), Limor Wolf (24th April 2015), naste.de.lumina (20th April 2015), Ron Mauer Sr (20th April 2015), skyhigh (10th March 2018), sunflower (21st April 2015)

11. Link to Post #147
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,310 times in 322 posts

Quote Posted by Sirius White (here)
    Thanks for your great work Wes. I especially thank you on the earth system, the human mind system, and your work on re-incarnation as well as the bringing to light the Human Library- this is very important.

You are also correct in your ideas of Lyrans (and Vegans) as well as the Pleadians, although as you know this is all quite convoluted, has to do not just with other beings but human beings from other time-vectors as well.

In regards to the Annunaki, this is not a black and white issue. While the issues between the earthbound and those who are "returning" are very real, and very serious- it is not so clear cut. Eyes are on the SaaMi as they are also on those here, how everything is handled here has great effects across the Whole- and how we too conduct ourselves also has great effects. The Table of Life watches, as to the Lyrans, and countless other civilizations- most of all they watch the human thought-stream and its current evolutionary peak that it is reaching. The thought-stream of humanity is ripe and it is so diverse, so dense, and so full of potential there is a kind of anticipation for where anything can literally happen.

Just as within this world, there are entities and human beings working towards the evolution of mankind, and not just mankind but service to the Lifeforce that permeates all, so is there on their planet, priesthoods and scientists who value life above all else. They, have been working not just on a political level to alleviate these silly issues but also on a spiritual level, and in some cases in absolute secrecy. For example you'd be surprised to know the genetic creation of folk like Yeshua Ben Pandira (not Joseph..that is not his real dad) and Maria Magdalena were "hybrids" generated but for much different reasons than the other initial hybrids (and sexual copulated "offspring") whose purpose were to become shepherd kings. Along with other beings, there is a genetic plan to upgrade consciousness, clear the distortions, and create a direct connectivity grid not just to the earth, but the true Spirit of the whole that is mankind- that which AR taught you as the Overfunction, or the Krist. Where I am from, we simply call it The Tree of Life.

The King is working to the best of his ability, and Lord Ningishzida has done an excellent job at consolidating so many factors, spiritual, genetic, evolutionary, politically and exopolitically.

Whether his "father" sides with Marduk or not is not something that can be determined by us or anybody. The situation is unfortunate but there is, hmm how shall we say, some "McGaiverying" being done...not just by folks "up there" and good entities, but even human beings (like some of the "ambassadors" you spoke of before) here on the ground (and offworld). Let's just say that human beings are full of surprises and the events happening now, have happened in the past few years, and are happening in the next years have gone a LONG way to show those beings who are skeptical of our potential the truth of who we are.

Also, while I am not supposed to discuss this, I will only mention briefly. I got an email from somebody (who was later.."disposed of" for wanting to go public) who was a friend of mine at the time, telling me of his "Father" wanting to talk to me. While I won't say what it was, it had to do with something very positive, and important for humanity. So the idea that he has sided with anything "bad" just simply isn't true- does that mean he wants to harm his beloved son? No. Let us just hope it can all work out in a way...where the worst can be avoided (and it already is).

The last thing any of us want is war- and it is time for US to make our voice heard. You saw UTU used an email, well, UTU has been on and off here in person and there is something major going on right now that none of us know about. But let's just say, that what is happening is nothing short of miraculous.

You know of THE PLAN? Then you must know, that a plan put into effect thousands of years ago is not going according to plan...AT ALL. This reality has been engineered from the holographic level of subquantum mechanics all the way to DNA. DNA is the main inductor or rather transducer of consciousness and it is the human DNA which has been programmed, manipulated, and turned into what it is. Some of it was left over programming that other beings took advantage of, some of it is still intentional. You could say there has been a war over who controls the "program." But this program, is becoming undone because of the Source Code you once mentioned.

We are the Virus to the Virus.

And the Source Code is activated not just by the entrainment centers around...but folk like those posting on this forum....and a kind of resonant harmonic grid begins to form. When Yeshua came to earth (having the DNA of the King and also specifically hybridized by a very enlightened being who you may know in Arthurian Legend) he began something (well it began long before) quite clandestinely, a project of a kind of Heritage that all of humanity had embedded into them but remain previously suppressed and subdued. Not only would his blood spread, but the morphogenetic grid of humanity as a whole would also change- as specifically as it entered a time in which such levels of connectivity would begin to emerge (from the internet to real connectivity). Each human being becomes a member of a small collective, but retains their individuality ORGANICALLY. This way, each individual has a say or "vote," but first human beings must learn to extend beyond the confines of their bodies and think on the level of the TRUE SUPER INTELLIGENCE that resides in the cells, the DNA, the auric fields that superpose us, and away from the EGO construct, or HMS whose ability to process information is limited and is incredibly distorted by nature of design.

I greatly admire your work in particular your soul-utions, because much of what you say mirror my own path and understanding to which I too found similar conclusions on the same journey.

You are familiar with the technologies of LERM and BST are you not? These are things that are simply built into the way the Omniverse functions. In this particular, manipulated reality they are tools to help en-gage in the reprogramming of it at a base level. Currently, human beings are fed information through the consciousness filter, and then through their emotional energy, are led to see events (holographic inserts) or led to believe things which then trigger the distortions in their viewpoint. This viewpoint, of humanity, or people in general generate physical reality effects- and thus reality is quite literally programmed through human beings biology as their consciousness is taught what to focus on and what to entrain via their electrogravitic capabilities.

Those who have real manifestation abilities, or have moved beyond the limitations of the Egoic mind and understand the KNOWINGNESS that resides WITHIN- can begin to engineer an entirely new reality. Literally, if at least a small group of people knew how to do the above, they could end it all in a sec, and not only that, but engineer themselves a physical reality devoid of the issues that ail them and even avoid things that seem set in stone, or catastrophic. Anything actually.

You have seen the movie Dark City? Where the man learns their ability and then begins to literally create a new world with his mind. Imagine this, but humanity, doing it collectively, and with full consciousness (meaning not deceived or limited by their dualistic egoic mind). This is how things actually work but we are not cognizant of our focus nor our contribution to the collective physically manifested thought-stream.

Alex Collier was right...it's not so much about all this drama, or becoming aware, or coming up with solutions to issues that are millennia old. But actually completely entraining a new reality away from the one which we have been in cycle in for eons. Literally, create a new bubble, with completely NEW ways of thinking, completely change our VECTOR OF INTENT into a direction that we had previously not even fathomed...because it is there, and first- the first process is disentangling oneself from the reality constructs, belief systems, and nonsense that plagues this world. And it is quite simple...GO INWARD, to the SILENCE, and find the true I AM. From there possibilities not only become endless, they are inevitable. Only by unlearning everything we think is going on (including all this talk online and all the papers we have written) can we truly engage the Universe in a Fresh way, the way a child does before he is programmed into the system.

Now let's thank the Annunaki for something. While it may be true, that there was genetic engineering done to ensure we didn't have long life spans, to see things linearly (the HMS or ego), to be blocked from a kind of higher dimensional perception (not all their fault btw, ours too and other beings), and to be segregated/separated from the earth, hence on another (which is our power base), they did do one thing right. They engineered us to be very, very powerful conductors of consciousness and capable of literally materializing and generating physical reality simply by our POV, and observation. What AR taught you as MPO, or manifest produce observe. Other beings have this too, but the level of emotional energy human beings direct on a daily basis and the power of their thoughts, is quite honestly- beyond belief of even many beings who are visiting.

According to many insiders, and even folk like Ingo Swann, the human capability for psychic ability is tremendous. We worship these aliens as if they have superior mental capacities, and in some cases they do- but we do not realize the power of our emotion and intent. Ingo Swann said himself that ET's were quite sensitive to our psychic abilities, if not even afraid of them. A human whose vector of intent is trained and ability to extend is honed is quite capable of handling himself. Even I myself, have been of "interest" to many parties (especially the "suppressive ones") and I had been visited countless times, where everything from implantation, astral implantation, take over of body, astral dreamscapes (fake contructs during dream time), and even literal physical abductions were attempted and I was able to resist and overcome most if not all by sheer willpower. This happened after I came in contact with "Source" for the first time during a trip away from home....and now here I am.

Many of those who are here and taking our genetics, are in particular curious in our abilities to connect WITHOUT TECHNOLOGY. It is this, that we MUST defend, and thus many organizations, including white hats within the MIC rose up to defend this issue. Part of the DNA that is being defended is also that spread by Yeshua, and the new "hybrid" (or starkids") that are being born today. Many of us/you aren't just being protected by beings from elsewhere, but also undisclosed "human organizations" that also monitor and protect. Sometimes they suppress only so that the identity of these individuals (and their energetic signatures) aren't found. Even your old friend AR realized later in his life the necessity to protect human biology...That which we are to inherit, that which we have been gifted, is not to be suppressed or stolen from us.

Recognize yourself as the Guardian that you are.

There is a reason they can't be around our telepathic noise, and there is also a fascinating, as Alex COllier once mentioned with our ability to BELIEVE and keep things SOLID in 3d without even having to think twice about it. It is so normal to us we think physical reality is our master and not the other way around! We have no idea of the power we have! ANd it is this Gift, the Annunaki gave us, because this gift we can utilize, when we integrate with our TRUE Sovreign selves, to quite literally do anything. Because of the engineering of such a convincing hologram, via the manipulation of DNA and brain information processing, we have the gift of materializing reality and emotions or vectors of intent with incredibly immense powers.

In this case, our population is actually a BLESSING in disguise, and in fact, one of our greatest sources of power on this earth.

If it was not for them, and some of the manipulation done to our way of being- we wouldn't have the opportunity that we are out, nor would we have the huge diversity of genetics and the ability to focus linearly intention in such a way where physical reality is completely produced by us. Now, we can begin to reap the rewards, unlocking the inner, gnosive intelligence, and then use the limited CONSCIOUS MIND (who has a narrow point of attention) to direct it where we WANT, as if our real selves were behind a laser cannon that could manifest reality. Currently, most human beings think of themselves within the linear, stream of light of the laser. But instead, we can be the person with the 360 degree view, handling the laser and directing it wherever we want.

So my suggestion, is to understand the circumstances NOW, let's QUIT blaming others, and realize we all signed up for this pony show- and make use of the unintended consequences of others (and our own) negative actions, and capitalize on the positive that is right here and now!

Also my friend, perhaps you need a bit more info on what the YHVH actually is....it is not "enlil" or "ra" or "marduk" or any of those things. It is no different really, than the idea of the "force." The Annunaki revere the YHVH but they know they are NOT in control of "it." Above all the Creative Principle values life and the "restoration" in the "rips of the fabric of life." And ALL of us, have contributed to those rips. The Wise SaamI know that restoration of these rips, is the integration of their own spirituality, and the consolidation of our karmas. Just as the Wise Human beings here know, but can we control everybody? No.

Unfortunately they on their world, as others in other worlds, and ours in our world- must deal with the corruption or political dramas of others of our kind and they with their kind. The conflict is not something that everybody can just collectively agree to end, even though they do want to. If someone is not going to stop at anything to take control of here, and the homeworld, what should be done about it? As I understand, the current King is quite amazing, and a VERY good choice.

All of this has evolutionary choices and benefits for us all if can all come through all of it alright. Let's not make it into some black vs white, good vs evil charade (orion vs Sirius). Let's see it for what it really is, God playing a game with itself and learning from each and every one of its experiences.

As for TM's idea of the plan and the plan of various of Annunaki. He nor they are in control.....well to varying degrees. He wants to prostrate himself before the "plan" fine. But he should know it has already begun to change, especially with the event two years ago when their "Home" was no longer inbound for certain destruction with our own world. I know other worlds (those in Lyra) have avoided certain destruction by engineering reality at the level of thought. And guess what...so have we. I don't think people realize the implications of this..and what this means to us.

That is where we are now, in our time frame.

There is more, much more. Another time.

BUMP

Interesting yet somewhat cryptic post from Sirius White. It will be interesting to see Wes Penre's reply.

I do hope you will give us more information in the very near future for us to consider. Thanks!
    Last edited by sunflower; 21st April 2015 at 22:10.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sunflower For This Post:

Aspen (1st May 2015), Becky (25th April 2015), Elainie (22nd April 2015), Flash (22nd April 2015), Jean-Marie (23rd April 2015), Limor Wolf (24th April 2015)

13. Link to Post #148
    Hong Kong Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Wonderful job!!

It would be great if someone can translate all in Chinese. It will be very useful to our young generation.

I know someone is translating but may not be in Chinese.

14. Link to Post #149
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

Quote Posted by t2016 (here)
    Wonderful job!!

It would be great if someone can translate all in Chinese. It will be very useful to our young generation.

I know someone is translating but may not be in Chinese.
    He takes more time to translate, in any language, than write the text itself. Doing such a job for free..... you have to have someone who is retired and does not need the money, who does it for fun. It is a lot of work.

But I agree, wonderful job.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Jean-Marie (23rd April 2015), ulli (23rd April 2015)

16. Link to Post #150
    Hong Kong Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Hi flash,

I am sorry to learn your interpretation of my meaning. You are not the first time to do such thing to me -> "FORGET THE DOLPHIN STUFF"

The papers are definitely good and I am thinking that if possible, it is good to have many languages in order to raise the awareness.

Of course, something is going behind than you think for the author. His work will, for sure, get reward. It is not necessary to let you know.

17. Link to Post #151
    Thanks

Hey Wes,

You are of course upon an Avalon priority thread...as it were...

Of course...what is a priority anyway?

I believe that life just goes on...

We choose our path...to serve self or to serve others and reward and punishment are illusions ...as it were...can not say much more about those issues...

Many say that we shall return to source and of course they are right...

few say that source will return you to your choice of service....

Many say we shall ascend as my dear new agers preach or be raptured as my dear dear evangils say...who knows for sure about any of that...

what does american science say? we are a bunch of heard animals with a bunch of chemical reactions going on upon our brains and all of this is pure random chance and not a conscious choice...

Just thought that this was an appropriate thread for what Nine was thinking about...

thanx

Nine

18. Link to Post #152
    South Africa Avalon Member arwen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,493 times in 653 posts

Hi Wes,

I have completed Level 1, and am now on Level 2. Wonderful, wonderful material, thank you again, so much for your magnificent work. I have no questions at this stage, I rather want to complete all 5 levels, in case anything is addressed further on. For now, I wanted to let you know that your work was one of the sources of inspiration for my latest video, and I have credited you and linked to your site in the blurb below the video. For me, this video captures the spirit of your work.

Love to you and yours, arwen.

19. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to arwen For This Post:

Aspen (4th May 2015), Bluegreen (4th May 2015), Gardener (3rd May 2015), Iloveyou (13th May 2015), naste.de.lumina (3rd May 2015), raregem (3rd May 2015), Ron Mauer Sr (3rd May 2015)

20. Link to Post #153
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

Quote Posted by t2016 (here)
    Hi flash,

I am sorry to learn your interpretation of my meaning. You are not the first time to do such thing to me -> "FORGET THE DOLPHIN STUFF"

The papers are definitely good and I am thinking that if possible, it is good to have many languages in order to raise the awareness.

Of course, something is going behind than you think for the author. His work will, for sure, get reward. It is not necessary to let you know.
    well, it seems we are both misunderstanding each other, because, quite frankly, I do not understand what you wrote - I am not sure of your meanings. And I do think it is due to either language barriers, or to cultural barriers (each culture having its way of expressing), and surely not at all due to wrong intentions, from you or from me.

So, maybe a greater effort on both parts would ensure we understand each other without any bad feeling (I do not understand what you refer to about the dolphins, I love dolphins, have worked with them)

Now, I agree the papers are good and others would benefit from these being translated into many languages.

And no, I cannot know what is going behind the curtain , it is hidden. I cannot expect to know what one does not want to tell (unless I use some psychic abilities I may not have anyhow lol).
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

21. Link to Post #154
    Thanks

Hey Wes,

You are very busy...

I do get that...

the net and the alt net is about a bunch of retards and mutants and sysops of some sort or the other...as it were...

I want to tell you about my name Nine on the net...as it were..

Nine or that name for me is about a bicycle that I could never ever have..

that name is a tale of scarcity....

http://www.ninerbikes.com/

that bicycle company is about cycling and big bicycle wheels and the laws of phisics...as it were...

I could never afford one of them so in the name of scarcity I claimed the name of Nine...

As an earth human I have never known a minute without scarcity at all in my entire short life...

the game is the energy game...

it is just all over the place...

and so the alternitive might turn into the suppressive...as it were..

some say that the time is short..

i would say the time will take as long as we need...

you should give weed to the evangelicals to calm them down...

I mean just take away the jail time and that will be a done deal...as it were...

I mean which party nationaly or state wide or locally is opposed to that dear Weed?

I would say that our dear weed is smarter than they are buy a far measure...

a vote for the weed is a vote fore basic intregrety...as it were...

wait...i should be upon the great reset thread...

wait the threads don't matter only the truth does...

nine

22. Link to Post #155
    Norway Avalon Member
    Thanks

shakalakaBOOM wrote on ATS:

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 06:37 PM
    The man calling himself "Supriem David Rockefeller" legally changed his name from Kris Raynes. He was convicted of theft in Williamson County Tennessee. Following his conviction, he changed his name in order to fraudulently claim lineage to the prominent New York family of the same name. His motives appear to have been both social and financial.

Kris Raynes, a high school dropout who was born in Louisiana and grew up in Oklahoma, moved to Crofton, Maryland with his Mother as a young man. While in Maryland he worked at a handful of remedial jobs, such as a cashier in a fast food restaurant. According to some sources, he also made a few failed attempts at professional gambling.

Because of Kris Raynes' failure to achieve self sufficiency, he was forced to relocate with his mother (now remarried and named Barbara Lehman) to 9624 Rhodes Road Bon Aqua, TN- where he was living with his mother until at least late last year. Presumably because of Bon Aqua's proximity to Nashville, Kris gained some exposure to the music industry and decided to try his luck as a rap artist. The publishing details of one of his pieces can be seen here www.ascap.org...,s,w,p,b,v&results_p p=20&start=1

Since Kris hadn't had any luck achieving financial independence he was still living at home with his mother. He was still also meandering from one remedial job to another, since opportunities for him were limited due to the fact that he was a high school dropout. He eventually procured employment as a clerk with Cool Springs Wine and Spirits in Franklin, Tennessee, owned by James "Woody" Woodard. It is here where Kris' legal problems began. Feeling discouraged and desperate because of his abject failure so far in life, Kris began to steal money from his employer. Before long Kris' scheme was discovered and he was fired, at which time he procured employment at another local wine and spirits store. Much to his misfortune, however, the Woodard family had decided to seek criminal charges against him. Kris was arrested and charged with grand theft from Cool Springs Wine and Spirits. More information, including contact information about Cool Springs Wine and Spirits can be found here: www.coolspringswines.com...

It was in the midst of this affair that Kris legally changed his name to Supriem Rockefeller and began to tell people he was the son of David Rockefeller Jr. Many people naturally began to doubt him since he was curiously absent from any Rockefeller biographical material and from any Rockefeller family record all together. It was clear that his plan would need some additional adjustment.

Since the Rockefeller family has a very well documented ancestry, he had to contrive a story which would explain why he was mysteriously absent from all of this thorough biographical documentation. This is a task which he completed in no small measure. In fact, he was even able to dupe gullible conspiracy writers such as Wes Penre. He claimed to be a secret child of the Rockefellers with plans to usher in a one world government. He even claimed to be the Antichrist of biblical prophecy, with ties to ancient secret societies. There were all sorts of fanciful details to the story including everything from extra terrestrial DNA to Mono-atomic chest implants. More on the Supriem Rockefeller/anti-Christ/ Alien ancestry can be found via a simple google search of "supriem rockefeller". Here are some examples:

alliedunion.wordpress.com...

servicetoone.wordpress.com...

www.illuminati-news.com...

www.zoklet.net...

23. The Following User Says Thank You to illuxxina For This Post:

Karpos (7th January 2016)

24. Link to Post #156
    Australia Avalon Member Megrubbieswet's Avatar
    Thanks

Nine this is a long time ago, but I appreciate your posts. They resonate with me, i am 18 and from Australia. Studying naturopathic medicine (naturopathy).
    Just letting you know keep staying strong and ive been reading this whole thread all tonight.
    <3
    Only those who get back on their feet and look forward will have the last laugh, the only winner. To the loved ones that we've lost along the way... and to the hope that we see them again... someday.

25. Link to Post #157
    Thanks

Hi Wes.
    I actually found your material when I was searching for hints to the answer about life after death and how to not get trapped. Your material is VAST! I was shocked to find it and enjoyed every word. I haven't completed in the time I have. I've skimmed but intend to go back.
    I wonder what you think of https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/v...heaven-III.htm Kyle Griffith the War in Heaven?

lol, I should have looked at the posters dates. This thread seems to be old news.
    Last edited by vemaria; 15th June 2017 at 17:14.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to vemaria For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th June 2017), Bluegreen (16th June 2017), Bob (15th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (15th June 2017)

27. Link to Post #158
    United States Avalon Member Bluegreen's Avatar
    Language
    ¿
    Thanks
    Thanked 52,169 times in 10,102 posts

Au revoir Wes

The Way Through Is The Way In (my last article?)
    12-24-17

http://www.wespenre.com/Articles/Art...The_Way_In.htm

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bluegreen For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (21st January 2018), Iloveyou (21st January 2018), Ron Mauer Sr (21st January 2018)

29. Link to Post #159
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,611 times in 476 posts

Thanks. I had no idea Wes Penre was a member here.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to findingneo For This Post:

Bluegreen (22nd January 2018)

31. Link to Post #160
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Ron passed in October 2022.
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,257 times in 2,136 posts

"The way out is the way in" is interesting to contemplate.

I can understand why some people might want to enter the game through a hole in the fence:

a. thrill seekers
    b. wanting to help someone trapped
    c. curiosity
    d. education
    e. touch the stove to see if it is really hot

Any one or more of these reasons may have worked for me.

It would be very interesting to know if maintaining a strong intention to return to Source, avoiding the light tunnel and looking for a hole in the fence are all needed to exit the trap.

I strongly suspect one can choose to reenter the game once free, perhaps with more wisdom, tools and a better plan.
    Last edited by Ron Mauer Sr; 22nd January 2018 at 17:13.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

Bluegreen (22nd January 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 1 8 9 LastLast