+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 1 4 13 LastLast

Thread: What controls the hologram?

1. Link to Post #61
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,891 times in 1,408 posts

Default Re: What controls the hologram?

Quote Posted by lookbeyond (here)
    Hi, during the course of the day,most notably when im at home on my own ( not ever driving or at work),there will be a fleeting movement of a non distinct shape enough to make me turn my head to look in that direction.I always thought everyone saw these things.For eg one day sitting here typing at computer (doorway in my right periphery about 1.5 metres away i saw in my peripheral vision a tall light shape about size of a person glide into the room, but of course there is no-one there, hope that helps, lookbeyond
    It helps in tht i understand the "feeling" of something being there, and as of late have been experiencing the "periphery shadow" of something tht just went by. However in saying this i have not assigned a definitive title to these experiences as they are still very illusive and vague. I feel as though i would b jumping to conclusions to automatically assign these experiences to reptilian race?

In saying this i also have not felt fear/anxiety with these experiences in some cases it felt as though it was support rather then something trying to harm me...

-- to throw another perspective out there, which may have been brought up in the abyss of posts gone by...

It seems perplexing to me tht we discuss these beings invisible on the fringe feeding on us as somehow shocking and something to label as a monster when---HAS anyone noticed how many species we feed on??? And not only feed on but skin them alive for their fur and such like tht? So this line of thought seems interesting to me and at the same time confusing...

So we are feeding of other species and killing them even though we dont need this to survive...and perhaps something above us is doing the same thing?...Hummmm this is apart of the all encompassing hologram..OK now wht?

** would like to make clear i am not trying to prove anyone wrong here..just trying to get input from others to possibly get a more enlightening perspective on this issue tht i have seen alot of in these circuits
    We X Billions want to change the world and it appears we are......
    PARADISE IS POSSIBLE EVERYWHERE 4 EVERYONE

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CD7 For This Post:

Freed Fox (16th March 2013), Youniverse (16th March 2013)

3. Link to Post #62
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,178 times in 1,466 posts

The Avalon website is a place for the free exchange of information. As the creator of any thread any member can only suggest the topic in the thread be contained to a specific investigation. Each member has the right to challenge any information being presented. Respectful debate is welcome, derailing the thread is not. I would suggest, presenting channeled material as evidence in a debate intended to prove that the messages being interpreted from the Astral Plane are cleverly manipulated, would be using circular logic, and therefore a derailing argument to the intention of the thread.

Many of the members have expressed their belief that, "each individual creates his own reality". This theme runs through the channeled message (prophecy) all the way back to the Dawn of Man. I can reproduce records from antiquity that echo the same theme. This principal is influenced by Eastern Philosophy. This message sounds all so correct, i.e. "stop focusing on the evil and look only at the good". This interpretation is the basic theme of the message.

So then, explain to the members how that mother in Afghanistan, holding the body of her dead infant, sitting in the bombed-out rubble of her home.... explain to the members how her thoughts possibly created that reality.

Focusing on the mechanism that has created that reality is the point of this thread. I contend its source is in the manipulation of the Quantum Field/Astral Plane from an hyperdimensional source.

We are searching for answers in this thread, not the regurgitation of theologies dating back to the beginning of Man.

Wishing everyone Love.... for eternity.... observer
    Last edited by observer; 16th March 2013 at 14:05. Reason: clarity

4. Link to Post #63
    Canada Avalon Member Youniverse's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,818 times in 532 posts

Quote Posted by observer (here)
    The Avalon website is a place for the free exchange of information. As the creator of any thread any member can only suggest the topic in the thread be contained to a specific investigation. Each member has the right to challenge any information being presented. Respectful debate is welcome, derailing the thread is not. I would suggest, presenting channeled material as evidence in a debate intended to prove that the messages being interpreted from the Astral Plane are cleverly manipulated, would be using circular logic, and therefore a derailing argument to the intention of the thread.

Many of the members have expressed their belief that, "each individual creates his own reality". This theme runs through the channeled message (prophecy) all the way back to the Dawn of Man. I can reproduce records from antiquity that echo the same theme. This principal is influenced by Eastern Philosophy. This message sounds all so correct, i.e. "stop focusing on the evil and look only at the good". This interpretation is the basic theme of the message.

So then, explain to the members how that mother in Afghanistan, holding the body of her dead infant, sitting in the bombed-out rubble of her home.... explain to the members how her thoughts possibly created that reality.

Focusing on the mechanism that has created that reality is the point of this thread. I contend its source is in the manipulation of the Quantum Field/Astral Plane from an hyperdimensional source.

We are searching for answers in this thread, not the regurgitation of theologies dating back to the beginning of Man.

Wishing everyone Love.... for eternity.... observer
    It is beyond our typical reasoning skills and understanding to fathom how that Afghan mother could have drawn that experience to her. I also feel it is naive to say that it could be that simple(drawing that to her with her thoughts). An alternative explanation is that it is some kind of agreement inbetween incarnations to have that experience. And remember, many have said that to the soul, emotion is emotion regardless if its deemed negative or positive down at this level. A big example people often use is the holocaust. How can we conceive of a reason for drawing that sort of victim experience toward ourselves? Yet some of the most highly respected mystical sorces say that these are simply laws of the cosmos similar to laws of physics that most have forgotten about. I don't have the answer. The best I can do is point in certain directions that might lead one to an answer.
    If we want to be enlightened, we need to lighten up

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Youniverse For This Post:

Finefeather (17th March 2013), heyokah (16th March 2013), Marin (18th March 2013), observer (16th March 2013)

6. Link to Post #64
    Canada Avalon Member Youniverse's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,818 times in 532 posts

Quote Posted by CD7 (here)
    Quote Posted by lookbeyond (here)
    Hi, during the course of the day,most notably when im at home on my own ( not ever driving or at work),there will be a fleeting movement of a non distinct shape enough to make me turn my head to look in that direction.I always thought everyone saw these things.For eg one day sitting here typing at computer (doorway in my right periphery about 1.5 metres away i saw in my peripheral vision a tall light shape about size of a person glide into the room, but of course there is no-one there, hope that helps, lookbeyond
    It helps in tht i understand the "feeling" of something being there, and as of late have been experiencing the "periphery shadow" of something tht just went by. However in saying this i have not assigned a definitive title to these experiences as they are still very illusive and vague. I feel as though i would b jumping to conclusions to automatically assign these experiences to reptilian race?

In saying this i also have not felt fear/anxiety with these experiences in some cases it felt as though it was support rather then something trying to harm me...

-- to throw another perspective out there, which may have been brought up in the abyss of posts gone by...

It seems perplexing to me tht we discuss these beings invisible on the fringe feeding on us as somehow shocking and something to label as a monster when---HAS anyone noticed how many species we feed on??? And not only feed on but skin them alive for their fur and such like tht? So this line of thought seems interesting to me and at the same time confusing...

So we are feeding of other species and killing them even though we dont need this to survive...and perhaps something above us is doing the same thing?...Hummmm this is apart of the all encompassing hologram..OK now wht?

** would like to make clear i am not trying to prove anyone wrong here..just trying to get input from others to possibly get a more enlightening perspective on this issue tht i have seen alot of in these circuits
    Yes, in fact this is a common point in some of the channelled and otherwise 'divinely inspired' material I've come across. That being the hypocrisy of many of our fears and criticisms on this planet. I have heard this message from alleged ET communications regarding complaints from abductees. The abductors make a valid point that the kinds of practices they have employed when 'abducting' someone are very kind and gentle compared to what humans have done to many of the lifeforms on the planet. I reflect on this whenever I come across another thread of someone casting condemning judgement on ETs for their victimization. Alleged ET messages have also indicated that certain individuals being abducted had made some sort of contract with ET beings in another incarnation or even inbetween incarnations. They simply had forgotten about these agreements and so feel violated by unwelcome treatment.

At any rate, I go back to your original point because I feel it is a strong one. How can we criticize and blame for one second, that which we ourselves have done on a massive scale for eons of time? Many would be wise to reflect on this point when ranting about the crimes on humanity at the hands of the PTB. I ask, what kind of collective consciousness made these crimes possible or inevitable? How did we create the type of lower frequency energy that drew these experiences in? We are in the process of redeeming ourselves I believe. We are essentially undoing the wrongs by creating a whole new timeline where these kinds of behaviours and energy never existed.
    If we want to be enlightened, we need to lighten up

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Youniverse For This Post:

CD7 (17th March 2013), Finefeather (17th March 2013), Freed Fox (16th March 2013)

8. Link to Post #65
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,379 times in 5,725 posts

Quote Posted by CD7 (here)

You reminded me of a rant I wrote last year that is pertinent.
    I think that we receive EXACTLY in kind "what we give". This is not to me any more than the logic of the way we interact with the hologram.
    However, the manipulation of the hologram prevents our questioning some of the very basic beliefs like that of "FOOD". We might actually never ever realize that what we "eat" does not need to be taken from another being? The Celestine Prophecy did a great job of explaining the difference when we take in energy direct from "Source"...the Zero Point Field of infinite supply. The fear of starving and the reptile brain keep us going round and round as we cannot source energy from survival terror states (I think not anyway.. most of the time anyway).. Here is what i wrote and it was a SCREAM from my frustration.

I came to Earth and All I Got was This Lousy Mind F&*K

There are no problems at all in the world except one. This one error underlies all pernicious deviations we consider “normal”.

Who is responsible for the error? We are and that is the good news.

It has to do with a relationship we have with what we call “thinking”. The problem with human thinking is that what we believe is true becomes true. Our mental activity has been seized by a predator who must use our mind to gain cooperation for taking its life energy through ours. It must seek our agreement. So, We believe in food that must be ingested and digested and that must come from other organic beings. we agree to the arrangement.

We must see ourselves are organic foodstuff as much as the rest of creation to participate. As supremely natural moral beings, when we create eating others as part of our existence, we MUST accept to be eaten also. And the message we accept came from the Archons.

Every moment, we are receiving a single message. “Human, your Ass is Food.” We hear this below the threshold of conscious awareness but it influences everything in our experience. The thought form reverberates and is replicated and projected and congeals as seen reality.

Eat or be Eaten and round and round we continue the wholesale theft of one another's energy.

Our mind has been co-opted … to make us believe and make it all OK> It is ALL RIGHT> IT HAS TO BE THIS WAY. So: that eating one another as food just IS a fact.

The alien human farmers who must have what we give them cannot exist without us but we may stop this exchange. We may just stop listening and believing.

The threats of fearful slaughter is planned so what little of our awareness is still intact will constantly ruminate over this scenario. Because we subconsciously identify ourselves as food, we cooperate in out picturing the whole Earth as a long chain of beings eaten and eating. We produce Planetary wide consumption as the purpose of earth creation in the last analysis. And we picture all forms of death and gore and horror to lie waiting at the end of the world for everyone, probably in a Catyclysm or Apocalyptic explosion, freeze or dehydration.

The good news is that with the realization of just what Lies are at the heart of the deceptions and the correction of the assumptions we have taken as truth, all the convolutions and machinations of the Predator no longer matter.

The Gnostics state that a huge unintentional error happened when Gaia was birthed from Sophia's consciousness. She unintentionally spawned UN LIFE when she meant to only seed LIFE here in the outer reaches of the Milky Way. It was not really her fault. She was impetuous and uninformed. She was in love with her experimental Organic Life Forms and meant only to see close up what might happen. Unfortunately, the laws of nature in duality being what they are, as soon as the ORGANIC impulse for life was crafted, the Inorganic beings showed up alongside.

Then eventually we became the energy source to fuel their animation as the INORGANIC cannot produce their own energy. They make us think it is natural to be what they tell us we are in the Mind F$#k. They take our energy and we mimic them with belief in scarcity, in finite crystallized geometries, in death, in the eternal unwavering need for FOOD. The lie is as false and as vile and as seemingly True as it is unreal.

The truth is that the purpose of Earth and our own being is not a circular feast of consumption until death despite appearances. The problem behind the problem is that we cannot believe how odd this situation of seeming UNIVERSAL consuming really Is, what our role in creating it IS or that the solution would be as simple as IT IS.

A species of creators can over-rule any consequences of a giant mind F&*k perpetrated by a slew of Inorganic beings. IF we accepted the truth and looked squarely at the situation they would be absolutely unable to continue the charade. They would be unable to access our ass-ettes no more. The nightmare that we seem to be naturally inhabiting a vampire world would end. They would be out of range of our energy. The world would alter in an instant as the underlying belief in food would evaporate and then? The mystery of how the Lion and the Lamb could be together would be solved

THE ONLY REAL THING IS THAT ENERGY IS CONSTANTLY BEING CREATED and flowing into the earth from the Source. Accessing it is the solution and to do that, one has to FEEL OUR BEING of the Abundance, the Light, the Source because a strange law is that one may only receive what one IS on a magnetic world (Gaia).

This is absolutely a mistake and not a fault or sin. We, nearly starved all the time, copy the meme of Shadow vampires and broadcast the picture for the whole to look just like what? Food. We humans have made this a world of food.

To get out of this ALIVE is to agree to knowing myself as an energetic being. Then to do the work of insisting on Source connection so the amplitude of that energy increases and little by little, BE nourished enough to know what NO INORGANIC being wants me to know… I am not subject to the Vampiric conditions when I feel my own inner light.

When I feel the fullness of the Inner light, nourishment just IS.

This is so simple and so apparent that I must write this statement refuting the first Lie that is the foundation of our continued acceptance of the Inorganic suckers who control our minds. Mind parasites, predators,shadows, Archons… all terms for the Evil transmitted from their minds to our minds to all the world.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 16th March 2013 at 20:12. Reason: fix quoting

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Alecs (18th March 2013), CD7 (17th March 2013), lookbeyond (16th March 2013)

10. Link to Post #66
    South Africa Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,472 times in 1,084 posts

I would suggest, presenting channeled material as evidence in a debate intended to prove that the messages being interpreted from the Astral Plane are cleverly manipulated, would be using circular logic, and therefore a derailing argument to the intention of the thread.
    The puzzling thing for me about this statement you make is that the very video support 'evidence' you present in your OP has Bashar the medium as one of his sources of corroborating his "Human Game Model".

I have taken the time to try to understand your point of view by watching the entire 5 parts of the videos you present.
    My conclusion in brief is that they are an attempt, by someone with a clever mind, to keep us from thinking and striving for our own progress...and telling us that everything is decided for us by what he calls the Infinite I...his idea of the Higher Self. This smacks of Illuminati/NWO/Elite propaganda...to try to get us to accept our state of supposed subservience to them.
    Your bringing in the Astral plane is in itself not objective evidence because according to your 'rules of engagement' for this thread, you wanted objective scientific evidence to be tabled...and not some belief system.
    So as far as I can conclude there is no evidence to support anything you might suggest if it concerns the inner or outer planes. Suggesting that we are controlled by Astral forces is pure speculation on your part...or anyone's for that matter...until someone who you determine is credible, by your standards, can give testimony.
    Quantum Scientists are themselves still like little children playing with fire and pretending to know things which no one can really confirm.
    As far as life been a hologram, I find it extremely delusional when someone can make a statement like..."if you are not looking at something it disappears" or turns into a "flowing quantum soup" just because some double slit experiment appears to tell us this has to be so.

The way I see this is that no answers can ever be found until science finds a way to enter the other side of the black hole...higher dimensions...to tell us what really goes on there...as this seems to be the only evidence you will accept...and you know what? I would agree with you here. However, until such time there will always be those who are quite capable of entering these dimensions with training and commitment, and these people will know what the real truth is, while you and other 'non able to get out the body' people will just have to wait for science.
    Take care
    Ray
    Last edited by Finefeather; 17th March 2013 at 10:32.

11. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Finefeather For This Post:

Andrew (17th March 2013), Eram (16th March 2013), Freed Fox (16th March 2013), Hervé (17th March 2013), Kalamos (8th December 2013), lookbeyond (16th March 2013), observer (16th March 2013), Patrikas (18th March 2013), RunningDeer (17th March 2013)

12. Link to Post #67
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

This comment is in response to Finefeather's comment #66, and is intended to clarify any confusion any other member may have regarding the Workshop referenced in the OP of this thread.

Ray,

The very reason that I only listed the first three videos to that Holographic Workshop was based on the point you are making regarding the last half of the third video, and subsequently the remaining fourth and fifth videos in that Workshop Series.

Did you also see the caveat that I added under the listing of those first three videos?

Quote "Please Take Note:
    Beyond Part Three of this series, the producer of the workshop begins making his own subjective interpretations of the data presented in the first three parts. His conclusions are only one possibility and remain theory."
    Perhaps there is a better explanation of the double slit experiment on the internet. If so, I'm not aware of it. The Workshop is being referenced for the value of the Physics Lab Evidence ONLY. All conclusions made by the producer of that Workshop are purely subjective speculations.
    Last edited by observer; 16th March 2013 at 20:04.

13. Link to Post #68
    Sao Tome Unsubscribed
    where ever there is a smile, ill be there :-)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,412 times in 1,702 posts

From the historic record, gleaned from around the world, the evidence clearly indicates an hyperdimensional reptilian life-form is in control, or at least, in partial control of the holographic projector on the other side of the Quantum Field in which this particular reality exists. One can find references to Reptilian life-forms in the creation mythologies wherever one looks. These Reptilian life-forms were responsible for creation
    100% correct. I have seen this machine , and i have been in contact with the species that run it. I can also tell you that we do not truly understand their goals. This is all i can tell you about it but i can also tell you this, we have grossly misunderstood their motives behind this. If i say any more it will infringe on some serious cosmic laws, and that wouldnt be beneficial to anyone.

Very good info !

thank you

Naniu
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 16th March 2013 at 21:26.

14. Link to Post #69
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,819 times in 768 posts

Quote Posted by Nanoo Nanoo (here)
    100% correct. I have seen this machine , and i have been in contact with the species that run it. I can also tell you that we do not truly understand their goals. This is all i can tell you about it but i can also tell you this, we have grossly misunderstood their motives behind this. If i say any more it will infringe on some serious cosmic laws, and that wouldnt be beneficial to anyone.
    Respectfully, if telling us what you apparently know would infringe on 'serious cosmic laws', then why are you aware of it? What qualifies you alone to bear this knowledge, exactly?
    Mercy, forgiveness, and compassion are the most virtuous forms of love
    Let your heart not be hardened by injustice and tribulation

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Freed Fox For This Post:

CD7 (17th March 2013), Finefeather (16th March 2013), Hervé (16th March 2013)

16. Link to Post #70
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,898 times in 15,481 posts

What if it's both... a particle and its generating EM wave field; i.e. the wave field condenses enough of its energy into a particle and vibrates around the "condensation" point of "Particle-Energy"?

... might lead to less erroneous assumptions/hypotheses:

"La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Finefeather (17th March 2013), Freed Fox (17th March 2013), observer (17th March 2013), ThePythonicCow (16th March 2013)

18. Link to Post #71
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,614 times in 21,526 posts

In the world of quantum physics, matter does not exist unless it is being observed.
    I am beginning to suspect that this "world of quantum physics" is seriously insane . By "insane", I mean out of touch with reality.

Essentially they are saying that only their theory and observations are real, not what is being observed.

Similarly, the explanation of action at a distance between entangled particles only makes sense if you accept their postulate that the entangled particles were not in a specified state until the observation of one of the particles made manifest what was the state of the other.
    Let's say for example that I know that two particles were entangled, before separation, with one in an Up spin, and the other in a Down spin, and that just now I observed an Up spin in the particle close to me, so that other one, now far far away, must be a Down spin. According to quantum mechanics, this determination of the other one must have happened instantly, regardless of the distance, because quantum mechanics tells me that that other particle did not have a specified spin prior to my observing the Up spin of its entangled twin near me just now.
    If you don't accept the original quantum mechanics postulate that the entangled states were indeterminate prior to observation, then there is no demonstration here of instant action at a distance.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 16th March 2013 at 23:33.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

19. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Bo Atkinson (13th July 2018), Finefeather (17th March 2013), Hervé (16th March 2013), Magnus (16th March 2013), observer (17th March 2013)

20. Link to Post #72
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Note to Paul in response to comment #71

The experiment being considered in the first few videos of the Holographic Workshop, which is referenced in the OP of this thread, is not an experiment in "entanglement". It is the double-slit experiment which demonstrates that matter only exists when it is being observed. If one follows the Workshop Videos to about the middle of the Third Part, one will clearly see the aspects of which quantum physics experiments we are discussing, and how that is being applied to understanding the theory of an holographic universe.

Please Take Note:
    The Workshop is littered with conclusions made by the producer of the video series. I am not presenting that Workshop as a subscription to the views of the producer. I am presenting the first two and one half parts of that series as an explanation of the physics experiment known as the "double-slit" experiment.

Obviously, there are many theories in all the related sciences that have not been reproduced, and as such are only theories.

However, the "double-slit" experiment has been reproduced repeatedly in physics labs all over the planet, and always with the same results. This brings the notions being addressed in this thread into the realm of fact, as opposed to theory.
    Last edited by observer; 17th March 2013 at 00:38.

21. Link to Post #73
    Sao Tome Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Freed Fox (here)

Respectfully, if telling us what you apparently know would infringe on 'serious cosmic laws', then why are you aware of it? What qualifies you alone to bear this knowledge, exactly?

Im not the only one clearly, seeing this thread is dedicated to this knowledge. ... and why would i knowing this offend you so much ? Respectfully

N

22. Link to Post #74
    Thanks

The question still stands. You imply knowledge about their 'grossly misunderstood' motives, and state you have observed this 'machine'. Withholding further information doesn't support your claim, and it doesn't offend me as much as it condescends to everyone.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Freed Fox For This Post:

Finefeather (17th March 2013), Kalamos (8th December 2013)

24. Link to Post #75
    Sao Tome Unsubscribed
    Thanks

The question still stands. You imply knowledge about their 'grossly misunderstood' motives, and state you have observed this 'machine'. Withholding further information doesn't support your claim, and it doesn't offend me as much as it condescends to everyone.
    I see where this is leading. Firstly may i state i do not care who believes me or validating my statements. Secondly its strange would prefer me to tell you to satisfy your curiocity ? and as a result possibly jeapordise others on your planet ? In a broader sence this is what you would be doing , not having thought out your line of questioning. Thirdly implying that im some sort of dis info specialist ? is this what you are doing ?

You see my dear friend , the problem with the dualistic nature of this species. Being offended by information. Demanding i qualify my words ? Who the heall are you do demand such a thing ? You the Avalon Police department ?

Respectfully

N

25. Link to Post #76
    Thanks

No, not for my curiosity. The OP (observer) stated that as part of his purpose here. If you know something that you think would endanger the rest of us, then at the very least you are suggesting the same potential harm coming from this thread.

You're the one who is making assumptions. I haven't accused you of anything, other than being potentially condescending, unless you misspoke or were exaggerating. In either case you haven't acknowledged it.

I am not demanding anything, but it is irresponsible to make unqualified statements. I am not offended, but empty/false words or testimony do harm to movements seeking truth.
    Last edited by Freed Fox; 17th March 2013 at 01:10.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Freed Fox For This Post:

CD7 (17th March 2013), Finefeather (17th March 2013)

27. Link to Post #77
    Sao Tome Unsubscribed
    Thanks

No, not for my curiosity. The OP (observer) stated that as part of his purpose here. If you know something that you think would endanger the rest of us, then at the very least you are suggesting the same potential harm coming from this thread.

You're the one who is making assumptions. I haven't accused you of anything, other than being potentially condescending, unless you misspoke or were exaggerating. In either case you haven't acknowledged it.

I am not demanding anything, but it is irresponsible to make unqualified statements. I am not offended, but empty/false words or testimony do harm to movements seeking truth.
    You have a right to your opinion. I respect that.

I do also see you dance words which i think is disingenuous. Its clear you asked the question in the first place. This is called a demand, you then repeated it by stating that the " Question still stands " which is considered the second demand. A demand is underlined with a Question Mark.

and now you back peddle by denying it. And you state that questioning me in this fashion dosent paint me as a dis info merchant.... hmmm

So may i ask , did someone elect you to to police these statements as a fact checker ? is this your role ? Or is this self imposed ?

I think the ADULTS on Avalon are quite capable of making their own decisions without you acting as their mother. We already have a government trying to fill that role ... Respectfully.

But i will be paying closer attention to your posts from now on.

N

28. Link to Post #78
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I appreciate the input of all the members commenting, here in this thread.

However, let's not turn this into a pi$$ing contest. If a member has some information to contribute, than please make it available to all.

There is a 'back room' option on this website where we can resolve our individual differences called 'Private Message'.

Thank you all for your continued support.... observer.

29. Link to Post #79
    Sao Tome Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I appreciate the input of all the members commenting, here in this thread.

However, let's not turn this into a pi$$ing contest. If a member has some information to contribute, than please make it available to all.

There is a 'back room' option on this website where we can resolve our individual differences called 'Private Message'.

Thank you all for your continued support.... observer.
    I agree , my apologies.

The info in this thread is important and i thank you for bringing it to our attention.

Naniu

30. Link to Post #80
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Amzer Zo (here)
    What if it's both... a particle and its generating EM wave field; i.e. the wave field condenses enough of its energy into a particle and vibrates around the "condensation" point of "Particle-Energy"?

... might lead to less erroneous assumptions/hypotheses:

Thank you for your input Amzer, however, I see no correlation between the experiments being conducted with photons of light (offered by you as evidence), and the "double-slit" experiment using quantum particles (the small particles found in an atom), which are referenced in the OP.

I can't state that photons of light and quantum (atomic) particles will behave the same, but there is no way to draw any conclusions regarding your video as evidence to clarify "erroneous assumptions/hypotheses".

You are simply not comparing apples to apples.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 1 4 13 LastLast