+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: The Carol Rosin Show | 18th November 2016 | Dr Steven Greer - The Final Act!

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,467 times in 267 posts

Default Re: The Carol Rosin Show | 18th November 2016 | Dr Steven Greer - The Final Act!

Quote Posted by neutronstar (here)
    If they can travel interstellar why would they need to mutilate anything for anything.
    Because advanced space travel technology does not necessarily mean complete mastery of everything biological. It may be the case that space travel is easy compared to the complexity of life in the universe and what ever spiritual force may be behind it.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Builder For This Post:

neutronstar (23rd November 2016), Star Tsar (21st November 2016)

3. Link to Post #22
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,691 times in 13,806 posts

Default Re: The Carol Rosin Show | 18th November 2016 | Dr Steven Greer - The Final Act!

Here is the source presentation from Dr Rosin's show.

Dr Steven Greer - The Cosmic False Flag

Recorded 13th November 2016 | Published 20th November 2016

This presentation explores how covert interests are laying the foundations for a false alien threat and a potential militaristic takeover of Earth from the 1940s to the present.

Last edited by Star Tsar; 3rd December 2016 at 11:35. Reason: Replace video link
    I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Cidersomerset (29th November 2016), EFO (22nd November 2016), Flowerpunkchip (22nd November 2016), mojo (24th November 2016), neutronstar (23rd November 2016), Raven (22nd November 2016)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks

This video below is Paul Hellyer (former Minister of Defence in Canada) giving the same exact message recorded one day earlier on Nov 12, 2016 - "Upcoming False Flag alien invasion" - 30 minutes worth it - and I am encouraged that if more of us are aware of this warning we will be able to keep cool as an example to others if it does happen and also maybe it doesn't have to happen if enough of us are talking about it knowingly and we are all reflecting this knowledge and showing that we are unwilling to be duped again.

I for one am going to purchase this Money Mafia book - again with the hope of being on the right page with my imagination of what needs to be most corrected and hoping also that Donald Trump is listening to this - he did look a bit funny after his first meeting with Barak Obama and I was wondering what he got told -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCRJnZV8DoA

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Raven For This Post:

neutronstar (23rd November 2016), Star Tsar (23rd November 2016)

7. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,894 times in 371 posts

Quote Posted by Builder (here)
    Quote Posted by neutronstar (here)
    If they can travel interstellar why would they need to mutilate anything for anything.
    Because advanced space travel technology does not necessarily mean complete mastery of everything biological. It may be the case that space travel is easy compared to the complexity of life in the universe and what ever spiritual force may be behind it.
    We figured it out and we aren't interstellar, or at least mainstream science anyway.

If Ben Rich (former head of lockheed skunkworks) is right and we can take ET home now, then we are now new born babies when it comes to space travel, only seconds old in galactic terms. All the ET's that visit here are not only more advanced than we are, but they are far more advanced. The universe is so old and humans are so new. Most ET's aren't 1000's of years more advanced but more likely millions. The odds of an ET race visiting us that is the same level or a few hundred years more advanced is so remote, the odds would be better winning the lottery.

It is nothing like you see in movies like star wars or star trek. I would suspect most ET's are so advanced that we couldn't even communicate with them because our language would have no words to describe the things they know. It would be like us trying to explain advanced physics to a primate, they don't have the language or even the brain power to understand.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to neutronstar For This Post:

Star Tsar (23rd November 2016)

9. Link to Post #25
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,894 times in 371 posts

Quote Posted by Star Tsar (here)
    Here is the source presentation from Dr Rosin's show.

Dr Steven Greer - The Cosmic False Flag

Recorded 13th November 2016 | Published 20th November 2016

This presentation explores how covert interests are laying the foundations for a false alien threat and a potential militaristic takeover of Earth from the 1940s to the present.

I wonder who in the mainstream media he is talking about that got paid to report alien abductions. That is really got me curious.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to neutronstar For This Post:

Star Tsar (24th November 2016)

11. Link to Post #26
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,691 times in 13,806 posts

I struggle to find a home for this so I'll just post it here

Sirius Disclosure

Contact & The Cosmos

Recorded 23rd June & Published 28th September 2018

Dr Greer's presentation takes a quick trip through the cosmology & then a deep dive into what folks @ the CIA call WSFM not a radio but an acronym for weird science & freaking magic, He covers all the classified technologies, where they are located, when they where developed & so on..

Part two to follow

Government & Private Projects

Published 2nd October 2018

In a continuation of Part 1, Dr. Greer goes into detail about human technologies developed since the 1940s and 1950s that look like “magic” and mimic ET technologies. He discusses advanced physics (alien reproduction vehicles) and Trans-dimensional Physics used for intelligence gathering and for disruption. He includes a list of projects and facilities where these human activities are happening.

Last edited by Star Tsar; 2nd October 2018 at 15:17.
    I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Flowerpunkchip (26th September 2018), Seabreeze (15th December 2018)

13. Link to Post #27
    United States Avalon Member Seabreeze's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,293 times in 594 posts

Exclamation Re: The Carol Rosin Show | 18th November 2016 | Dr Steven Greer - The Final Act!

so, what do you say. Who is acutally the bad guys around? The ET*s or the satanic HUMANS?

And who is planing the Blue Beam project to implement the NWO? Who created the MK-Ultra project, GMO and human manipulations (subliminals) on the media? ...and the list goes on and on.......

You can give someone a tool to work with (for example Tesla or ET-Technologie) - but are they (Humans) going to use it the right way - the way it was meant to be used? ...it is often not the case......

Last edited by Seabreeze; 16th December 2018 at 21:16.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2