Thread: The Qanon posts, and associated US political analysis

1. Link to Post #11921
    United States Avalon Member edina's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,172 times in 2,420 posts

Default Re: The Qanon posts, and associated US political analysis

This one is long and I think will work better with it's own comment box.

18 December 2019

Q 3721

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 18 Dec 2019 - 1:22:19 PM
    [Re_drop]
    What happens when 90% of the media is controlled/owned by (6) corporations?
    What happens when those same corporations are operated and controlled by a political ideology?
    What happens when the news is no longer free from bias?
    What happens when the news is no longer reliable and independent?
    What happens when the news is no longer trustworthy?
    What happens when the news simply becomes an extension/arm of a political party?
    Fact becomes fiction?
    Fiction becomes fact?
    When does news become propaganda?
    Identity creation?
    How does the average person, who is under constant financial stress (by design), find time to research and discern fact v fiction?
    Majority of people more prone to believe someone in power sitting behind a big brand ‘news’ name?
    Do people [human psyche] tend to follow the ‘majority/mainstream viewpoint’ in fear of being isolated and/or shunned?
    ‘Mainstream’ is used for a reason [dominate trend in opinion].
    [If majority of people believe ‘x’ then ‘x’ must be validated / true]
    Why do ‘mainstream’ media heads, within different orgs, always use the same keywords and/or catch phrases?
    Coordinated? By who? Outside entity providing instructions?
    Do they count on the fact that people [human psyche] are more prone to believe something if heard over-and-over again by different ‘trusted’ sources?
    Do ‘echo chamber’ tactics provide validation / credibility to the topic/point being discussed?
    Threat to intellectual freedom?
    Would control over[of] these institutions/organizations allow for the mass control of a populations viewpoint re: a desired topic?
    Read again – digest.
    Would control over[of] these institutions/organizations allow for the mass control of a populations viewpoint re: a desired topic?
    Logical thinking.
    Why, after the election of 2016, did [D]’s and media corps jumpstart a [coordinated & planned] divisive blitz intended to create falsehoods re: illegitimacy of election, character assassination of POTUS through sexism, racism, every other ‘ism’?
    Pre/post 2016 election?
    Why were violent [masked] terror orgs such as Antifa immediately created/funded?
    Why were these orgs tasked w/ immediate intimidation/shut down of any pro-POTUS rally[s] and/or events?
    Why were marches immediately organized to counter and silence pro-POTUS rally[s] and/or events?
    Why were marches immediately organized which divided people into sex/gender, race, [ism]?
    When you control the levers of news dissemination, you control the narrative.
    Control of the narrative = power
    When you are blind, what do you see?
    They want you divided.
    Divided by religion.
    Divided by sex.
    Divided by political affiliation.
    Divided by class.
    When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those ‘different’ from you, not those responsible [controllers].
    Divided you are weak.
    Divided you pose no threat to their control.
    When ‘non-dogmatic’ information becomes FREE & TRANSPARENT it becomes a threat to those who attempt to control the narrative and/or stable [livestock kept – sheep].
    When you are awake, you stand on the outside of the stable (‘group-think’ collective), and have ‘free thought’.
    "Free thought" is a philosophical viewpoint which holds that positions regarding truth should be formed on the basis of logic, reason, and empiricism, rather than authority, tradition, revelation, or dogma.
    THIS REPRESENTS A CLEAR AND PRESENT DANGER TO THE CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.
    Q
    Last edited by edina; 18th December 2019 at 21:51.
    I happily co-create a balanced world culture harmonized with Infinite Intelligence. ~ edina (Renaissance Humanity)

2. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to edina For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (19th December 2019), Blacklight43 (19th December 2019), Bluegreen (19th December 2019), BMJ (22nd December 2019), BushPilot (19th December 2019), enigma3 (19th December 2019), Ivanhoe (18th December 2019), Jayke (18th December 2019), justntime2learn (19th December 2019), mgray (18th December 2019), mountain_jim (18th December 2019), Pam (19th December 2019), RunningDeer (18th December 2019), Sadieblue (19th December 2019), Sue (Ayt) (19th December 2019), T Smith (19th December 2019)

3. Link to Post #11922
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,310 times in 18,139 posts

edina, in case you haven’t seen the thread:
    RE: If/when you need more space for graphics, it’ll be available. It still doesn’t solve your issue about no more than 5 graphics per post. As mentioned, an outside source imgur.com allows you to upload 9 graphics per post.
    We know. We know. We know already.

Quote Posted by edina (here)
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 18th December 2019 at 22:22.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bluegreen (19th December 2019), BMJ (22nd December 2019), BushPilot (19th December 2019), edina (18th December 2019), Jayke (18th December 2019), justntime2learn (19th December 2019), Sadieblue (19th December 2019)

5. Link to Post #11923
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    edina, in case you haven’t seen the thread:
    RE: If/when you need more space for graphics, it’ll be available. It still doesn’t solve your issue about no more than 5 graphics per post. As mentioned, an outside source imgur.com allows you to upload 9 graphics per post.
    We know. We know. We know already.

!!

I saw that and it solves the potential problem before it becomes a problem.

Thank you very, very much Running Deer.
    I happily co-create a balanced world culture harmonized with Infinite Intelligence. ~ edina (Renaissance Humanity)

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to edina For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (19th December 2019), Bluegreen (19th December 2019), BMJ (22nd December 2019), BushPilot (19th December 2019), Jayke (18th December 2019), justntime2learn (19th December 2019), RunningDeer (18th December 2019), Sadieblue (19th December 2019)

7. Link to Post #11924
    Language
    English
    Thanks

First Indictment Will Trigger Mass Awakening, Arrests Will Verify - Episode 2049b

Quote The [DS]/Ds are pushing the fake impeachment, they are having a vote and most likely they will vote to impeach Trump, this was always the plan, the patriots knew that this was going to happen.
    Horowitz has now said that there was political bias, that the entire investigation should have been shutdown because the upper agents needed to use the rules to make sure everything was on the up and up, they didn't.
    Q drops more bread, the first indictment will trigger mass awakening the first arrest will verify that other will be arrested.
    Patriots have planned this from the beginning, control, truth, justice and united people is the plan.

The Founding Fathers Warned Us, The [CB] Must Go - Episode 2049a

Quote The founding fathers knew that having a [CB] control the currency in the US was not a benefit to the people.
    The [CB] is a burden on the economy, it does not allow people to thrive, it allows a small portion of the population to reach the top, the majority of the people struggle every single day.
    The value of currency declines every single day which makes it harder on the people.
    Source links page and for people who prefer to read:
    https://x22report.com/first-indictme...-episode-2049/

Geopolitical/Political

More resignations…

DARPA head resigns, moving on to industry

People all over the world are losing their trust in media.

Most Britons Do Not Trust BBC Journalists to Tell the Truth

X22 starts going over the Q posts 3706 → 3720 at 17:29,

Financial

The Federal Reserve is the third Central Bank.

Why the Founders Rejected a Central Bank

Why the Founding Fathers hated paper money

Quote Rolf Nef of Global Research wrote "Falling Empires and their Currencies," Jan. 15, 2007: "When empires fall, their currencies fall first. ... The common thing is that the currencies of each and every one of these falling empires lost dramatically in value. ... Authorities debased their currency which presaged (warned of) the fall of the Empire."
    Devalued currency and debt contributed to the decline of:
    • Yuan Dynasty of China
    • Han Dynasty of China
    • Roman Empire
    • Byzantine Empire
    • Kublai Khan's Yuan Dynasty
    • Spanish Hapsburg Dynasty
    • Ottoman Empire
    • French Empire
    • British Empire
    • Soviet Union
    • Zimbabwe
    • Venezuela
    This gives you an idea of how long this problem has been going on.

Triffin Dilemma.

Quote The reason why is simple enough to understand: To maintain the reserve currency status, money-as-debt must be created to maintain international liquidity (provide the money for transactions to take place). This debt accumulates over time, and eventually becomes large enough that international creditors begin to question whether or not it can ever be paid back. When that day comes, the status of that currency as a reserve currency is called into question. Hence the "dilemma" in the name. "Review of Robert Skidelsky, John Maynard Keynes: Fighting for Britain 1937–1946". Brad Delong, University of California at Berkeley. Retrieved 2009-06-14.
    Alchemy of finance = Debt as Wealth

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to edina For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (19th December 2019), Bluegreen (19th December 2019), BMJ (22nd December 2019), BushPilot (19th December 2019), Jayke (19th December 2019), justntime2learn (19th December 2019), mountain_jim (19th December 2019), Richard S. (19th December 2019), RunningDeer (19th December 2019), Sadieblue (19th December 2019)

9. Link to Post #11925
    United States Avalon Member James Newell's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,912 times in 340 posts

A very fascinating interview done by Kerry Cassidy I would recommend you watch. The latest interview with Palladin. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kp97tJtQp34 I would say watch it for some background.

Then you can go to his site Thewhitehatsreport.com

Then I would highly suggest you watch Episode 48 part 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LAHC...ature=youtu.be

It is bigger than you can imagine. Timing is everything.

Could this be a part of Q?

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to James Newell For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (19th December 2019), Bluegreen (19th December 2019), BMJ (22nd December 2019), BushPilot (19th December 2019), edina (19th December 2019), Jayke (19th December 2019), justntime2learn (19th December 2019), mgray (19th December 2019), mountain_jim (19th December 2019), RunningDeer (19th December 2019), Sadieblue (20th December 2019)

11. Link to Post #11926
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by James Newell (here)
    A very fascinating interview done by Kerry Cassidy I would recommend you watch. The latest interview with Palladin. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kp97tJtQp34 I would say watch it for some background.

Then you can go to his site Thewhitehatsreport.com

Then I would highly suggest you watch Episode 48 part 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LAHC...ature=youtu.be

It is bigger than you can imagine. Timing is everything.

Could this be a part of Q?
    Thanks for bringing this important point up, James Newell.

I've wondered this myself.

And when Q came on the scene, Paladin alluded to a possible connection.

It seems to me that this a global effort with coordinated efforts from a wide range of groups of humans who are fighting for humanity's freedom.

Q plays one role.

Paladin another.

Majestic 12 still yet another.
    Last edited by edina; 19th December 2019 at 17:22.

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to edina For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (19th December 2019), Bluegreen (19th December 2019), BMJ (22nd December 2019), BushPilot (19th December 2019), Jayke (19th December 2019), justntime2learn (19th December 2019), mgray (19th December 2019), RunningDeer (19th December 2019), Sadieblue (20th December 2019)

13. Link to Post #11927
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I don't have a TV so I haven't watched tonight's hearings, rally or Bill Barr's impeachment.

A friend described that at one point there was a 3 screen split with all three going on.

A sort of blow by blow account, Schiff speaks at the hearing, Pence speaking at the rally, ect...

It sounded surreal.

I think it's bonkers what has happened in the House tonight!

I did get wind of Doug Collins speech and found a clip:

Rep. Collins explodes, gets standing ovation in impeachment debate

14. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to edina For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (19th December 2019), Bluegreen (19th December 2019), BMJ (22nd December 2019), BushPilot (19th December 2019), Ivanhoe (19th December 2019), Jayke (19th December 2019), justntime2learn (19th December 2019), mountain_jim (19th December 2019), RunningDeer (19th December 2019), Sadieblue (20th December 2019), T Smith (19th December 2019)

15. Link to Post #11928
    Language
    English
    Thanks

And then there's this:
    Pelosi throws impeachment into confusion
    Quote 9:45 p.m.

Minutes after the House impeached President Donald Trump, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi threw the process into confusion by refusing to say when or whether she would send the articles of impeachment to the Senate for a trial.

At a news conference held immediately after the vote, Pelosi said “we’ll see what happens” when asked if she would send the articles to the Senate. She said that House Democrats could not name impeachment managers — House prosecutors who make the case in a Senate trial — until they know more about how the Senate will conduct a trial.

Pelosi made the comments after Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell rejected a proposal earlier this week from Senate Democratic leader Chuck Schumer to call several witnesses. The GOP-led Senate is expected to acquit Trump.

Asked if she could guarantee she would send the articles, she said “that would have been our intention” but that they will see what the Senate decides.

She said: “We are not having that discussion, we have done what we set out to do.”
    This AP article is updating as events unfold.

I thought about this earlier today ...

Essentially, the Majority House (Democrats) have overstepped/usurped Executive Powers (Policy making), Judicial Powers (legality of subpeonas), and denied basic Legislative Powers of the Minority House, (a right to call their own witnesses and have access to evidence).

It's like Nancy Pelosi is trying to grab all the powers of government under her control.

I want to know.

Is there a way to impeach a Speaker of the House?
    Last edited by edina; 19th December 2019 at 04:47.

16. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to edina For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (19th December 2019), Bluegreen (19th December 2019), BMJ (22nd December 2019), BushPilot (19th December 2019), Ivanhoe (19th December 2019), Jayke (19th December 2019), justntime2learn (19th December 2019), mgray (19th December 2019), RunningDeer (19th December 2019), Sadieblue (20th December 2019)

17. Link to Post #11929
    Language
    English
    Thanks

More Q Posts for 18 December 2019, continued from here, and here.

Q 3722

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 18 Dec 2019 - 8:28:03 PM
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Q 3722, Trump Tweet, Impeachment, 20191218.png
Views:	6
Size:	27.3 KB
ID:	42068
    Screen-Shot-2019-04-24-at-22.21.50.png
    https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...23509029892096
    Q

Q 3723

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 18 Dec 2019 - 8:40:27 PM
    https://www.nationalreview.com/2019/...supreme-court/
    Q

Q 3724

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 18 Dec 2019 - 8:52:52 PM
    It must be done right.
    It must be done according to the rule of law.
    It must carry weight.
    It must be proven in the court of law.
    There can be no mistakes.
    Good things sometimes take time.
    Attempts to slow/block the inevitable [Justice] will fail.
    [D]s election interference 2016.
    >Clinton/Hussein illegal FISA
    [D]s election interference 2018.
    >Mueller
    [D]s election interference 2020.
    >Impeachment
    Projection.
    These people are sick.
    We, the People, are the cure.
    Q

Q 3725

Q
    !!Hs1Jq13jV6 18 Dec 2019 - 9:02:38 PM
    We, the People, Are the Cure 3724
    Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 18 Dec 2019 - 8:52:52 PM
    It must be done right.
    It must be done according to the rule of law.
    It must carry weight.
    It must be proven in the court of law.
    There can be no mistakes.
    Good things sometimes take time.
    Attempts to slow/block the inevitable [Justice] will fail.
    [D]s election interference 2016.
    >Clinton/Hussein illegal FISA
    [D]s election interference 2018.
    >Mueller
    [D]s election interference 2020.
    >Impeachment
    Projection.
    These people are sick.
    We, the People, are the cure.
    Q
    >>7555466
    Fired/forced _ FBI?
    Fired/forced _ DOJ?
    Fired/forced _ State?
    Fired/forced _ Senate?
    Fired/forced _ Congress?
    Fired/forced _ C_A
    Fired/forced _ DoD?
    Hired/install _ SC?
    Hired/install _ Federal Judiciary?
    Hired/install _ DOJ
    Hired/install _ C_A
    Locked & Loaded.
    Q

Q 3726

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 18 Dec 2019 - 10:40:57 PM
    https://video.foxnews.com/v/6116884055001#sp=show-clips
    https://video.foxnews.com/v/6116883424001#sp=show-clips
    Q

Q 3727

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 18 Dec 2019 - 11:00:29 PM
    Anonymous 18 Dec 2019 - 10:54:31 PM

Name:	Q 3728, 36 Trump,Q Zero Deltas, 20191219.jpg
Views:	7
Size:	92.0 KB
ID:	42070
    EL-TjF3UwAArrTq.jpg
    >>7556837
    Mathematically impossible.
    >>7556980
    What about when verifying new trip re: projectDcomms?
    [ie calling our shot]
    Standard deviation broken?
    Greatest statistical anomaly witnessed or……
    Q

Q 3728

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 18 Dec 2019 - 11:09:05 PM
    Anonymous 18 Dec 2019 - 11:04:53 PM
    >>7557024
    Thanks for standing watch with us for a little while on this emotional night. We are with you and POTUS. Please pass that on to him.
    >>7557088
    Friend/Patriot - hold your head up high.
    POTUS was not harmed in any way today other than on paper (history books).
    Sometimes you must sacrifice yourself for the greater good.
    "I will gladly take all those slings and arrows for you." - POTUS
    But, even that, can be undone.
    The enormity of what is coming will SHOCK THE WORLD.
    Pray.
    Q

Q 3729

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 18 Dec 2019 - 11:21:22 PM
    Backchannels are important.
    Know your history and you will know why.
    Q

Last edited by edina; 19th December 2019 at 14:42.

18. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to edina For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (19th December 2019), Bluegreen (19th December 2019), BMJ (22nd December 2019), BushPilot (19th December 2019), Ivanhoe (19th December 2019), Jayke (19th December 2019), justntime2learn (19th December 2019), mgray (19th December 2019), mountain_jim (19th December 2019), RunningDeer (19th December 2019), Sadieblue (20th December 2019)

19. Link to Post #11930
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I finished updating the Q posts from yesterday that came in after I went offline.

Q Posts for today 19 December 2019

This first one is great. Love it. Very Fun Q culture!

Q 3730

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 19 Dec 2019 - 12:16:12 AM
    https://twitter.com/QanonMichele/sta...57095299567616
    Thank you!
    Q+

(Q+ is believed to be POTUS, imagine that )

20. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to edina For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (19th December 2019), Bluegreen (19th December 2019), BMJ (22nd December 2019), BushPilot (19th December 2019), Ivanhoe (19th December 2019), justntime2learn (19th December 2019), mgray (19th December 2019), mountain_jim (19th December 2019), RunningDeer (19th December 2019), Sadieblue (20th December 2019)

21. Link to Post #11931
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Sir Pat Mack talking about yesterday’s Q posts 3722 → 3730

BackChannel - In Pursuit of Truth Presents - 12.19.19

Resignations list link if you haven’t looked at this yet, linked from the Qproofs site.

Back Channel to Cuba: The Hidden History of Negotiations between Washington and Havana
    Last edited by edina; 19th December 2019 at 19:36.

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to edina For This Post:

BMJ (22nd December 2019), BushPilot (19th December 2019), Ivanhoe (19th December 2019), justntime2learn (19th December 2019), mgray (19th December 2019), mountain_jim (19th December 2019), RunningDeer (19th December 2019), Sadieblue (20th December 2019)

23. Link to Post #11932
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I'm watching this right now and I think people may find it interesting.

McConnell Remarks on House Democrats’ Impeachment of President Trump

It's getting shared a lot on Twitter.

I don't know about anyone else, but I feel a bit deluged with information.

And I don't think we're at the Avalanche level, yet.

It's been helpful to me to have the Q back channel of information to keep perspective.

Note added: Transcript for the above remarks.
    Last edited by edina; 19th December 2019 at 21:24.

24. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to edina For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (19th December 2019), Bluegreen (19th December 2019), BMJ (22nd December 2019), BushPilot (19th December 2019), Deux Corbeaux (19th December 2019), justntime2learn (19th December 2019), mgray (19th December 2019), mountain_jim (19th December 2019), RunningDeer (19th December 2019), Sadieblue (20th December 2019)

25. Link to Post #11933
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I wonder... Is this going to be kicked over to the Supreme Court?

There sure seem to be a lot of signals pointing that direction.

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to edina For This Post:

Bluegreen (19th December 2019), BMJ (22nd December 2019), BushPilot (19th December 2019), justntime2learn (19th December 2019), mgray (19th December 2019), RunningDeer (19th December 2019), Sadieblue (20th December 2019)

27. Link to Post #11934
    United States Avalon Member Ba-ba-Ra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,315 times in 1,567 posts

And then there's this:

Quote 9:45 p.m.

Minutes after the House impeached President Donald Trump, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi threw the process into confusion by refusing to say when or whether she would send the articles of impeachment to the Senate for a trial.

Asked if she could guarantee she would send the articles, she said “that would have been our intention” but that they will see what the Senate decides.

She said: “We are not having that discussion, we have done what we set out to do.”
    This AP article is updating as events unfold.

I thought about this earlier today ...

Essentially, the Majority House (Democrats) have overstepped/usurped Executive Powers (Policy making), Judicial Powers (legality of subpeonas), and denied basic Legislative Powers of the Minority House, (a right to call their own witnesses and have access to evidence).

It's like Nancy Pelosi is trying to grab all the powers of government under her control.

I want to know.

Is there a way to impeach a Speaker of the House?

Of course she's trying to grab all the powers and she's willing to break every rule necessary and will continue to do so. If she doesn't and allows everything about Ukraine, amongst other things to come out, she will not only lose her power (job), she and her son could be looking at some serious jail time.

While Hunter Biden's name has been battered around (deservedly) hardly a peep about Pelosi's son Paul, Jr. Hmm, I wonder why?

Back in 2014, The Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) charged a company cofounded by Paul Pelosi Jr. with fraud. I don't know what ever happened to that case, but I can guess.
    https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...charged-secur/

Pelosi's Ukraine connections

Pelosi - and many others on both sides of the aisle will do whatever they can to keep this -dog and pony show of an impeachment - just that. A dog and pony show.

Hopefully The Patriots can continue to release actual evidence against those who have been stealing $$ from the American taxpayers to fill their own pockets.
    Blessed are the cracked, for they are the ones who let in the light!

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ba-ba-Ra For This Post:

Bluegreen (19th December 2019), BMJ (22nd December 2019), BushPilot (19th December 2019), edina (19th December 2019), justntime2learn (19th December 2019), Ratszinger (19th December 2019), RunningDeer (19th December 2019), Sadieblue (20th December 2019)

29. Link to Post #11935
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I finished updating the Q posts from yesterday that came in after I went offline.

Q Posts for today 19 December 2019

This first one is great. Love it. Very Fun Q culture!

Q 3730

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 19 Dec 2019 - 12:16:12 AM
    https://twitter.com/QanonMichele/sta...57095299567616
    Thank you!
    Q+

(Q+ is believed to be POTUS, imagine that )

Q Posts for 19 December 2019 continuing

Q 3731

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6
    19 Dec 2019 - 10:27:05 AM
    https://twitter.com/M2Madness/status...99372055711744
    Puppet following orders.
    Q

(It looks to me like Pelosi is having difficulty focusing.)

Q 3732

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 19 Dec 2019 - 10:36:17 AM
    Anonymous 19 Dec 2019 - 10:32:22 AM

Name:	Q 3732, I E T tweet, shoutout, 20191219.png
Views:	12
Size:	1.06 MB
ID:	42073
    ShoutOut17.png

Name:	Q 3732, Loren Tweet shoutout18, 20191219.png
Views:	8
Size:	507.9 KB
ID:	42074
    ShoutOut18.png
    >>7560746
    Anons love these shoutouts from Q+, Q.
    They're amazing.
    >>7560835
    Directly after a +?
    Sometimes after a long day one needs a little pick-me-up.
    Q

Q 3733

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 19 Dec 2019 - 10:43:59 AM
    Anonymous 19 Dec 2019 - 10:37:43 AM

Name:	Q 3733, The Hill, Another Pentagon resignation, 20191219.png
Views:	8
Size:	398.5 KB
ID:	42075
    Screenshot_2019-12-19-12-34-32.png
    >>7560746

https://twitter.com/thehill/status/1...776438787?s=19
    >>7560920
    Nothing is happening.
    Q

Q 3734

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 19 Dec 2019 - 10:50:14 AM
    Anonymous 19 Dec 2019 - 10:44:18 AM
    >>7557331
    Backchannels are important.

Know your history and you will know why.

Q

Makes me think of this. Sum of all fears. There are more good people in the world than there are bad.
    >>7561023
    Also, think 'White Squal' re: Cuban M Crisis/JFK.
    Do comms only go to Anons?
    Bigger than you can imagine.
    Expand you're thinking.

Q

(if you remember this mention from today's IPOT, Back Channel to Cuba: The Hidden History of Negotiations between Washington and Havana)

Q 3735

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 19 Dec 2019 - 10:51:55 AM
    New: Title TBD 3734
    Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 19 Dec 2019 - 10:50:14 AM
    >>7561023
    Also, think 'White Squal' re: Cuban M Crisis/JFK.
    Do comms only go to Anons?
    Bigger than you can imagine.
    Expand you're thinking.
    Q
    >>7561132
    Correction.
    'Squall.'
    On the move.
    Q

Q 3736

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 19 Dec 2019 - 10:54:11 AM
    New: Title TBD 3735
    Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 19 Dec 2019 - 10:51:55 AM
    >>7561132
    Correction.
    'Squall.'
    On the move.
    Q
    >>7561162
    Correction 2.
    'Your.'
    On the move - long night.
    Q

Q 3737

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 19 Dec 2019 - 10:59:27 AM
    https://twitter.com/ChuckGrassley/st...20412404240386
    Q

Two more Zero Delta duplicate posts:

Q 3738

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 19 Dec 2019 - 2:04:18 PM
    https://www.theepochtimes.com/nsa-di...d_2692033.html
    Important to read and understand.
    Something BIG is coming.
    Q

Q 3739

Important to read and understand.
    Something BIG is coming.
    Q

Last edited by edina; 19th December 2019 at 21:16.

30. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to edina For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (19th December 2019), Bluegreen (19th December 2019), BMJ (22nd December 2019), BushPilot (20th December 2019), justntime2learn (19th December 2019), mountain_jim (19th December 2019), RunningDeer (20th December 2019), Sadieblue (20th December 2019)

31. Link to Post #11936
    United States Avalon Member mgray's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,508 times in 1,196 posts

The Democrats may petition the Supreme Court to look at the case. However, The Constitution is clear House impeaches and Senate adjudicates. Supreme Court has a rule as Chief Justice Roberts will be magistrate for the Senate hearings.
    When in doubt, do the next right thing.
    My blog: http://grayseconomy.com

32. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to mgray For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (19th December 2019), Bluegreen (19th December 2019), BMJ (22nd December 2019), edina (19th December 2019), justntime2learn (19th December 2019), mountain_jim (19th December 2019), RunningDeer (20th December 2019), Sadieblue (20th December 2019)

33. Link to Post #11937
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by mgray (here)

The Democrats may petition the Supreme Court to look at the case. However, The Constitution is clear House impeaches and Senate adjudicates. Supreme Court has a rule as Chief Justice Roberts will be magistrate for the Senate hearings.
    Thanks mgray.

In McConnell's remarks he mentions the Supreme Court.

And there is a lot being said that the Articles of Impeachment are not Constitutional.

McConnell uses a very precise phrase, "Constitutionally incoherent"?

It seemed significant. Just got me to pondering...

And then there's Trump's tweet, shared in Q post 3722

Last edited by edina; 19th December 2019 at 21:35.

34. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to edina For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (19th December 2019), Bluegreen (19th December 2019), BMJ (22nd December 2019), BushPilot (20th December 2019), justntime2learn (20th December 2019), mgray (20th December 2019), mountain_jim (19th December 2019), RunningDeer (20th December 2019), Sadieblue (20th December 2019)

35. Link to Post #11938
    Thanks
    Thanked 78,595 times in 8,700 posts

That Q post looks like potentially huge foreshadowing (of an unsealing and/or arrest to come?) soon.

Something BIG is coming.
    Q
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

36. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bluegreen (19th December 2019), BMJ (22nd December 2019), BushPilot (20th December 2019), edina (19th December 2019), justntime2learn (20th December 2019), RunningDeer (20th December 2019), Sadieblue (20th December 2019)

37. Link to Post #11939
    United States Avalon Member Ba-ba-Ra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,315 times in 1,567 posts

Q

(It looks to me like Pelosi is having difficulty focusing.)

Great Find, Edina

I have a friend who is a lobbyist and has said Pelosi has been a functioning alcoholic for some time. (As was John Boehner)

After watching this I would say she is no longer a functioning but a dysfuntional alcoholic. I wonder how much longer she can take the stress of being afraid of getting caught for all the corruption she has been involved in! Probably now taking pills as well.
    Last edited by Ba-ba-Ra; 19th December 2019 at 22:24.
    Blessed are the cracked, for they are the ones who let in the light!

38. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Ba-ba-Ra For This Post:

Baby Steps (20th December 2019), Bluegreen (19th December 2019), BMJ (22nd December 2019), BushPilot (20th December 2019), Chester (10th February 2020), edina (19th December 2019), justntime2learn (20th December 2019), RunningDeer (20th December 2019), Sadieblue (20th December 2019)

39. Link to Post #11940
    United States Avalon Member mgray's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,508 times in 1,196 posts

Quote Posted by mgray (here)

Thanks mgray.

In McConnell's remarks he mentions the Supreme Court.

And there is a lot being said that the Articles of Impeachment are not Constitutional.

McConnell uses a very precise phrase, "Constitutionally incoherent"?

It seemed significant. Just got me to pondering...

And then there's Trump's tweet, shared in Q post 3722

Just one more thought on this. I believe President Trump or McConnell (when Congress returns in Jan.) could go to SCOTUS on the grounds that Pelosi is violating The Constitution by not forwarding the articles to the Senate.

What can of worms that opens up is anyone's guess.

My column Friday is on why Pelosi is holding up passing it over to the Senate.
    When in doubt, do the next right thing.
    My blog: http://grayseconomy.com

40. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to mgray For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (19th December 2019), Bluegreen (19th December 2019), BMJ (22nd December 2019), BushPilot (20th December 2019), ClearWater (20th December 2019), edina (19th December 2019), justntime2learn (20th December 2019), RunningDeer (20th December 2019), Sadieblue (20th December 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 597 of 946 FirstFirst 1 97 497 547 587 597 607 647 697 946 LastLast