+ Reply to Thread
Page 141 of 235 FirstFirst 1 41 91 131 141 151 191 235 LastLast
Results 2,801 to 2,820 of 4688

Thread: Horus-Ra as the Archontic Alien Parasite: A follow-up interview with Maarit

1. Link to Post #2801
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,205 times in 5,691 posts

Default Re: Horus-Ra as the Archontic Alien Parasite: A follow-up interview with Maarit

Have you ever seen in a movie where three different adversaries, all facing each other forming a triangle and each having a gun in each hand, one pointed at their adversary on the left and the other gun pointed at their adversary on the right?

This seems like that - humans have what both the Aliens and PM wants and we want to keep it... Its a triple Mexican standoff it seems...

Its actually more complicated as we are dealing with two types of Aliens, corporeal and incorporeal... mind blowing.

My next question to sms may not be able to be answered other than offering an opinion but here goes anyways -

Is it possible a single human being could have a soul from C1 and a soul from C2 simultaneously? It struck me that if this was possible, perhaps that might be the root cause of the famed "bi-polar" condition.

2. Link to Post #2802
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,077 times in 163 posts

Default Re: Horus-Ra as the Archontic Alien Parasite: A follow-up interview with Maarit

It seems that there is no possibility for a person to have both souls at once.

However, some mental disorders may be a result of infestation by (alien) parasites. Even some ordinary parasites, such as Toxoplasma gondii can cause mental disorders in people:

Quote Torrey and his colleagues had noticed some intriguing links between Toxoplasma and schizophrenia. Infection with the parasite has been associated with damage to a certain class of neurons (astrocytes). So has schizophrenia. Pregnant women with high levels of Toxoplasma antibodies in their blood were more likely to give birth to children who would later develop schizophrenia. Torrey lays out more links in this 2003 paper. While none is a smoking gun, they are certainly food for thought. It's conceivable that exposure to Toxoplasma causes subtle changes in most people's personality, but in a small minority, it has more devastating effects.

Source: The Return of the Puppet Masters
    So, it should not be surprising that the extraterestrial parasites could do the same. In fact, when conducting Consciousness Color Tests, Dr Malanga and his associates have noted that the color of the spheres/components variated in accordance to what sorts of alien parasites they had on themselves. So, the disbalance between the Mind, Spirit and Soul components caused by alien interference, may often lead to mental disorders.

Quote So we teach to the Soul how to cooperate in the triad, and we set to zero all of those schizophreniac attitudes which are typical of many abductees. They acquire a “map of the territory” which is complete, at least for their virtual neighborhood.

The procedures we are about to describe is very effective for abductees, for people who are only parasitized and people with different kinds of paranoic problems like schizophrenia.

A black Mind is a clear sign of schizophrenia issues, when there’s no capability to connect the right hemisphere with the left one, but not because the Mind is missing otherwise the corresponding lamp wouldn’t be visible. In such a context neither the space, nor the time axis have an active component, cause all of the signal is absorbed. In this case we have a Mind which is able to absorb from the external world, but does not emit any signal: a not working Mind, just like if it wasn’t there, since it records everything but does not give any answers.

Sources: Dr Malanga - The Color Test (older version); Triad Color Test (new version)

3. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to sms For This Post:

Chester (29th May 2013), Christine (29th May 2013), Gemini (29th May 2013), heyokah (30th May 2013), Houman (29th May 2013), Limor Wolf (9th September 2013), marique3652 (5th July 2013), observer (29th May 2013)

4. Link to Post #2803
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Thanks again, sms, for the above response.

I am about to take the Self Assessment Test I found through Eve Lorgen's site. I already read through the test and there are several "hits." I would be open to posting those results... would do so in a separate thread and post a link to that post in this thread if folks here are ok with that. Why? Because I don't have anything more to fear and because if doing so encourages others to share more of their experiences (like DoT has done for example), then it seems a good thing.

sms, I have one more important question for me personally. In fact, this is probably the most important question I have ever asked.

I now experience massive synchronicities all day long. It is as if I am in a magical world. I do not see these as signs from "god" anymore but I do enjoy them because they give me the sense I am fully connected with the universe. That feeling is the foundation of why I have gone through a pretty massive personal transformation - highlighted by my clear switch from STS to STO.

What I want to believe is true is that the increase in these experiences is due to my soul reemerging to its rightful place in the triad and that, in fact, my soul seems to lead me now.

What I fear is that this constant state of synchronicity is nothing more than manipulation by some "third party" that has tapped into the way my awareness perceives my experience and does this through manipulation of my mind and that if my mind alone is not enough to manipulate in this way, also is able to "hack the hologram" so to speak.

If your opinion is that this may lean more to the latter, my fear, then I will go through a depression for a bit but I will likely detach from that "belief" that it is magical in a good way as I prefer to live in the truth and the actual reality of what is than to waste the rest of my life enchanted by something that may only want to distract me.

I thank you for answering all these queries. These last few weeks have been incredibly eye opening.
    Last edited by Chester; 29th May 2013 at 18:00.

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

4evrneo (26th June 2013), AwakeInADream (1st June 2013), Christine (29th May 2013), Gemini (29th May 2013), Timreh (2nd June 2013)

6. Link to Post #2804
    Thanks

justoneman,

You are the only one who is able to answer your questions.

My view is that one does not have to perform specifically Dr Malanga’s techniques in order to access his Soul or integrate his components. We, as ‘coachmen’ tend to live all our life happily immersed in the matrix and ignoring the passenger (the Soul). In such circumstances, as revealed in many mental simulations (SIMBAD, FMS…) the soul may disengage from the body/life we have now and wander across the time axis paying more attention to other happenings in the lives of her other containers who live in the “dynamic past” or the “future”. So, we ignore her, she ignores us.

However, if the coachmen finally realises that he is not alone and pays attention to the important issue in his existence, this may attract his soul and she would interact more and more with him...

It is true that, in many cases, the personality may take over the “job of waking up”, pretending to do that, but making sure that it does not happen. In this way, the personality (the false I) stays in control, which is what it wants. Therefore, it is very important to become aware of so called - “lying phenomenon”:

Quote The faculty of lying is the third element in our factitious life. It helps
    substantially to give it a semblance of continuity. We can easily realize
    the role played by this faculty of lying if we imagine what our existence
    would come to if this possibility were taken away. Life would become
    impossible, due to the shocks and conflicts which we would have to face.

In this way, lies serve as buffers, like the buffers of railway carriages which
    soften shocks. It is this faculty of lying which makes our lives less of a
    rattle, and contributes greatly to the impression of continuity life gives us.

We are brought back once again to the fact that we attribute to ourselves
    faculties which we do not possess — except as possibilities for development: we pretend to be truthful because telling the truth and living a
    truthful life are possibilities which can become real; but they can do so
    much later, after we have worked hard and long upon ourselves. In the
    meantime we are condemned to lie. Whoever denies this only testifies to
    our difficulty in facing the truth.

We must linger a while on the question of lying, a question of great
    importance to which we must return more than once. The faculty of lying
    is a function of our imagination, a creative faculty. Before we create anything we must imagine what it is we wish to create. This gift belongs only to humans. Animals never possess it. It is thanks to this gift of imagination, a divine gift, that we have the faculty of lying. We lie for different reasons, wishing generally to ameliorate situations which seem to us unbearable or difficult to accept. Lies thus open the way for mechanisms of rationalization or of justification, which are ways of 'patching up'. We shall see further on how the entangled behaviour of persons round about us provokes many shocks, creating difficult and sometimes insoluble situations of human relations, veritable Gordian knots.

It is thus in the utmost good faith that we resort to lies. This being so, the attitude of the esoteric Doctrine towards lying is clear and realistic. It does not require us to stop lying from the start, because nobody can carry out such a resolution. However, if man cannot stop lying to others, the same cannot be said as far as he himself is concerned. He is therefore asked to stop lying to himself— and this in a definite way. This requirement is absolute, and we can easily understand why. The objective of esoteric work is the march towards Consciousness, which means towards Truth.

It would be a contradictio in objecto to try to approach the truth while
    continuing to lie to ourselves or to believe in our own lies. We must
    therefore eliminate any attempt to lie to ourselves: on this point no com-
    promise can be tolerated, no excuse admitted.

But while in our present condition we cannot live without lying to others, we must at least be conscious of our lies.

There is, nevertheless, another recommendation which we can make in this domain. In the ensemble of our lies to others, tolerated esoterically, we must exercise ourselves to distinguish between those lies which are indispensable or inevitable, those lies which are simply useful, and those which are not. The Doctrine asks those who study it to fight energetically against those useless lies.

It is only by training of this nature that we shall progressively be able to
    master the rooted tendency to lie which exists within us. Every attempt to
    hurry things, so far as lying to others is concerned, though it be a noble
    attempt, is doomed to early failure.

We live in a world which is immersed in lies and moved by lies. It is to be
    noted that the Decalogue, which imposes observable commandments on man, does not forbid him from lying except in a small sector of human relations; that of bearing false witness, and also in situations where he is already badly predisposed to someone.

It is also necessary to guard against a variant of the habit of lying to ourselves, one which we commonly adopt from early childhood and
    against which we must fight by every means. This variant is widespread
    because at first glance it appears to us to be a positive attitude. Such an
    attitude can normally be adapted easily to any case; used in spoken language or in writing; in mundane conversation, or in a thesis for a doctorate,
    it is betrayed by the phrase: 'yes but...'.

This in itself does not imply any harm when it is used. On the contrary,
    such usage is helpful and even indispensable in discussions, controversies and pleadings — where we resort to it quite frequently. However when applied to ourselves and for our own benefit, with the aim of softening a shock, or rediscovering our inner peace after we have sinned, or excusing our actions or faults, this idiom crystallizes within us over a period of time to create a true
    auto-tranquillizing mechanism.

It is to be noted that the effects of this mechanism are not to be compared with 'sang-froid', or the ability to answer well and quickly, or those of inspirations from consciousness. On the contrary, it is a true mechanism of mental anaesthesia, founded on a refined and disguised lie. It sows hypocrisy in man towards himself.

This auto-tranquillizer, like all other moral buffers, must be destroyed.

Source: B.Mouravieff, Gnosis I, pages 29-30
    In our daily life we constantly get two types of influences, “A-influences” of the matrix and “B-influences” of the Soul, however, the trouble is in distinguishing them. Furthermore, A-influences can often mask themselves into B-influences.

Let’s say for now that, as per the saying, “Wisdom knows what to do when the moment comes”, B-influences of the Soul (the Wisdom) are always related to the now and for the now, i.e. for the moment we are in, as this is only what exists. They come as an inner knowing (not an “inner voice”) and to feel them, we sometimes have to switch off the mind component, stay in the now, and be present in ourselves. (Something like Eckhart Tolle implied in his book The Power of Now.) These influences respect the free will, so they are not accompanied by an urge for an action. They always give some time for a contemplation and their understanding on the level of conscious mind.

They are never accompanied by an emotion of fear. In fact, when one feels a fear or any tension as a response to his thoughts, this is a sign that he is in a disconnected state in such moments. It often helps to stop the stream of the thoughts (which may not be that easy), move in the now and stay present in yourself. So, we make a room for B-influences, and after a while, when we engage our mind component again, we will notice that those “negative” thoughts are not there any more. So, we can use our “negative” thoughts as an indicator where we are.

So, when asking a question to our Soul, we have to phrase it carefully, it must be related for the now, for the moment we are in, for - what can be done in-this-moment; it does not have anything to do with our “nice wishes” or what we, as personalities, “want to believe” (we are after the knowledge, not beliefs).

7. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to sms For This Post:

4evrneo (26th June 2013), AwakeInADream (1st June 2013), Chester (30th May 2013), chocolate (7th June 2013), Christine (2nd June 2013), Docim369 (3rd March 2022), Gemini (29th May 2013), Hervé (31st May 2013), heyokah (30th May 2013), Houman (30th May 2013), Limor Wolf (27th April 2016), marique3652 (5th July 2013), Timreh (2nd June 2013), william r sanford72 (8th June 2013)

8. Link to Post #2805
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,374 times in 1,941 posts

My son's friend Jason Anderson aged 26 has asked me to post his supernatural experience he had 2 years ago and several earlier experiences.

As I woke I saw a human shaped being that was glowing and I felt under a state of Paralysis. To my amazement, it disappeared, and bamboozled by my experience, I climbed down the ladder from my bunkbed to get some respite from the experience. I was petrified and in a state of emotional shock. To my amazement a few moments later I saw an eye which resembled the eye of Horus. This experience lasted 30 seconds. I had many times before when I was younger maybe 6 yrs old had the same eye experience. To this present day I have still craved for understanding to my experiences.

Stan
    If you don't follow your spirit without hesitation, you end up following your hesitation without spirit.

9. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to aranuk For This Post:

4evrneo (26th June 2013), Chester (30th May 2013), Christine (2nd June 2013), Curt (1st June 2013), Gemini (29th May 2013), Houman (30th May 2013), marique3652 (5th July 2013), Referee (29th May 2013), seko (31st May 2013), Timreh (2nd June 2013)

10. Link to Post #2806
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

Quote Posted by sms (here)
    justoneman,

My view is that one does not have to perform specifically Dr Malanga’s techniques in order to access his Soul or integrate his components. We, as ‘coachmen’ tend to live all our life happily immersed in the matrix and ignoring the passenger (the Soul). In such circumstances, as revealed in many mental simulations (SIMBAD, FMS…) the soul may disengage from the body/life we have now and wander across the time axis paying more attention to other happenings in the lives of her other containers who live in the “dynamic past” or the “future”. So, we ignore her, she ignores us.

However, if the coachmen finally realises that he is not alone and pays attention to the important issue in his existence, this may attract his soul and she would interact more and more with him...

It is true that, in many cases, the personality may take over the “job of waking up”, pretending to do that, but making sure that it does not happen. In this way, the personality (the false I) stays in control, which is what it wants. Therefore, it is very important to become aware of so called - “lying phenomenon”:

Quote The faculty of lying is the third element in our factitious life. It helps

faculties which we do not possess — except as possibilities for development: we pretend to be truthful because telling the truth and living a

is a function of our imagination, a creative faculty. Before we create anything we must imagine what it is we wish to create. This gift belongs only to humans. Animals never possess it. It is thanks to this gift of imagination, a divine gift, that we have the faculty of lying. We lie for different reasons, wishing generally to ameliorate situations which seem to us unbearable or difficult to accept. Lies thus open the way for mechanisms of rationalization or of justification, which are ways of 'patching up'. We shall see further on how the entangled behaviour of persons round about us provokes many shocks, creating difficult and sometimes insoluble situations of human relations, veritable Gordian knots.

It is thus in the utmost good faith that we resort to lies. This being so, the attitude of the esoteric Doctrine towards lying is clear and realistic. It does not require us to stop lying from the start, because nobody can carry out such a resolution. However, if man cannot stop lying to others, the same cannot be said as far as he himself is concerned. He is therefore asked to stop lying to himself— and this in a definite way. This requirement is absolute, and we can easily understand why. The objective of esoteric work is the march towards Consciousness, which means towards Truth.

But while in our present condition we cannot live without lying to others, we must at least be conscious of our lies.

There is, nevertheless, another recommendation which we can make in this domain. In the ensemble of our lies to others, tolerated esoterically, we must exercise ourselves to distinguish between those lies which are indispensable or inevitable, those lies which are simply useful, and those which are not. The Doctrine asks those who study it to fight energetically against those useless lies.

noted that the Decalogue, which imposes observable commandments on man, does not forbid him from lying except in a small sector of human relations; that of bearing false witness, and also in situations where he is already badly predisposed to someone.

It is also necessary to guard against a variant of the habit of lying to ourselves, one which we commonly adopt from early childhood and
    attitude can normally be adapted easily to any case; used in spoken language or in writing; in mundane conversation, or in a thesis for a doctorate,

such usage is helpful and even indispensable in discussions, controversies and pleadings — where we resort to it quite frequently. However when applied to ourselves and for our own benefit, with the aim of softening a shock, or rediscovering our inner peace after we have sinned, or excusing our actions or faults, this idiom crystallizes within us over a period of time to create a true

It is to be noted that the effects of this mechanism are not to be compared with 'sang-froid', or the ability to answer well and quickly, or those of inspirations from consciousness. On the contrary, it is a true mechanism of mental anaesthesia, founded on a refined and disguised lie. It sows hypocrisy in man towards himself.

In our daily life we constantly get two types of influences, “A-influences” of the matrix and “B-influences” of the Soul, however, the trouble is in distinguishing them. Furthermore, A-influences can often mask themselves into B-influences.

Let’s say for now that, as per the saying, “Wisdom knows what to do when the moment comes”, B-influences of the Soul (the Wisdom) are always related to the now and for the now, i.e. for the moment we are in, as this is only what exists. They come as an inner knowing (not an “inner voice”) and to feel them, we sometimes have to switch off the mind component, stay in the now, and be present in ourselves. (Something like Eckhart Tolle implied in his book The Power of Now.) These influences respect the free will, so they are not accompanied by an urge for an action. They always give some time for a contemplation and their understanding on the level of conscious mind.

They are never accompanied by an emotion of fear. In fact, when one feels a fear or any tension as a response to his thoughts, this is a sign that he is in a disconnected state in such moments. It often helps to stop the stream of the thoughts (which may not be that easy), move in the now and stay present in yourself. So, we make a room for B-influences, and after a while, when we engage our mind component again, we will notice that those “negative” thoughts are not there any more. So, we can use our “negative” thoughts as an indicator where we are.

So, when asking a question to our Soul, we have to phrase it carefully, it must be related for the now, for the moment we are in, for - what can be done in-this-moment; it does not have anything to do with our “nice wishes” or what we, as personalities, “want to believe” (we are after the knowledge, not beliefs).

This may be the most important post I have seen up to now on Avalon. Sms, thank you.

Easy to understand how to distinguish between both influences. Thank you again. (I also realize that the soul's influence is not often listened to)

Please, post on Jimini's thread as well, more should read it in my opinion.
    Last edited by Flash; 29th May 2013 at 23:30.

11. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

4evrneo (26th June 2013), amandapoet (3rd July 2013), AwakeInADream (1st June 2013), Chester (30th May 2013), Christine (2nd June 2013), Docim369 (3rd March 2022), Hervé (31st May 2013), marique3652 (5th July 2013), Referee (29th May 2013), Swanette (30th May 2013), Timreh (2nd June 2013), william r sanford72 (8th June 2013)

12. Link to Post #2807
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,159 times in 13,484 posts

justoneman,

Reading the article on lying in the above post I immediately recognized Gurdjieff's Fourth Way teachings, his terminology, his clear style, only to discover that the paragraph was attributed to Mouravieff.
    I had heard before that this Mouravieff had plagiarized Gurdjieff's ideas, but never realized to what extent he did this.
    What a nerve! I'm shocked. And the irony is that he is talking about lying. Did he ever give credit to the source of his "gnosis"?

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

4evrneo (26th June 2013), chocolate (7th June 2013), Flash (30th May 2013), heyokah (30th May 2013)

14. Link to Post #2808
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ulli (here)
    Reading the article on lying in the above post I immediately recognized Gurdjieff's Fourth Way teachings, his terminology, his clear style, only to discover that the paragraph was attributed to Mouravieff.
    I had heard before that this Mouravieff had plagiarized Gurdjieff's ideas, but never realized to what extent he did this.
    What a nerve! I'm shocked. And the irony is that he is talking about lying. Did he ever give credit to the source of his "gnosis"?
    Giving "credit" (and thus adding labels to others such as "plagiarized") to an individual that speaks the truth is silly - if it is indeed the truth. All this credit stuff is ego and personality fluff.

The gist of the post may have been missed and then reduced to such a trivial issue by this post. Come on, Ulli... sms' message (as Flash noted) was one of the best posts seen in a long time.
    Last edited by Chester; 31st May 2013 at 12:36.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

4evrneo (26th June 2013), AwakeInADream (1st June 2013), marique3652 (5th July 2013)

16. Link to Post #2809
    Thanks

Obviously, the point is missed here. However, the issue of “plagiarizing” something which Ouspensky called “the Fragments of an Unknown Teaching” and which goes back to early Christianity, does not make sense, as Gurdjieff would be the first to “plagiarize” it. So, there was an old esoteric teaching and there were 'interpreters' like Gurdjieff, Ouspensky and Mouravieff. Later appeared more of them, like Patterson, who missed the point and accused one for stealing from the other.

However:

Quote How can Patterson explain that the copier knows more than the one copied, that the thief is richer than the one who is robbed?

LK-Jadczyk: Commentary on Boris Mouravieff's Gnosis

17. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to sms For This Post:

4evrneo (26th June 2013), AwakeInADream (1st June 2013), Chester (31st May 2013), Christine (2nd June 2013), Gemini (1st June 2013), Hervé (31st May 2013), heyokah (31st May 2013), observer (31st May 2013), Timreh (2nd June 2013)

18. Link to Post #2810
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Not to derail this thread, I thought it would be OK to post about what has just happened (finally!) with my son, Reid, as some here have followed my posts about this situation which began last mid July (2012). Some may recall I posted about this because of the obvious involvement of the archonic forces.

I am posting the PM I just sent to "Eram" but that I extend to everyone to whom this applies.

Quote Hi "Eram,"

My son's court date was yesterday and we were fortunate in that we obtained an agreement from the district attorney that he would recommend to the judge my son receive probation. Today, the judge ruled and gave Reid 10 years probation.

We are very relieved, but he has a long, long road in front of him that will allow no mistakes.

Thanks for your kindness and prayers. I will never forget how you helped me last July 23rd via PM and in this very thread (Here).

Best Regards
    Chester
    Last edited by Chester; 31st May 2013 at 21:32.

19. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

AwakeInADream (31st May 2013), Christine (2nd June 2013), Flash (31st May 2013), Gemini (1st June 2013), Hervé (31st May 2013), mab777 (31st May 2013), thunder24 (31st May 2013), Timreh (2nd June 2013), william r sanford72 (8th June 2013)

20. Link to Post #2811
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,316 times in 10,234 posts

Quote Posted by aranuk (here)
    My son's friend Jason Anderson aged 26 has asked me to post his supernatural experience he had 2 years ago and several earlier experiences.

As I woke I saw a human shaped being that was glowing and I felt under a state of Paralysis. To my amazement, it disappeared, and bamboozled by my experience, I climbed down the ladder from my bunkbed to get some respite from the experience. I was petrified and in a state of emotional shock. To my amazement a few moments later I saw an eye which resembled the eye of Horus. This experience lasted 30 seconds. I had many times before when I was younger maybe 6 yrs old had the same eye experience. To this present day I have still craved for understanding to my experiences.

Stan
    Hello Stan,

Anyone in the upper reaches of Scotland is generally more likely to be subject to the energy and dimensional crossovers/effects of ley lines. There is a main UVG grid point in North Scotland and the energy lines radiate out from there.

As a matter of fact, one of the ley lines runs right through Edinburgh.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC03192.jpg
Views:	145
Size:	205.7 KB
ID:	21589  
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

21. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

4evrneo (26th June 2013), aranuk (1st June 2013), AwakeInADream (1st June 2013), Chester (1st June 2013), Christine (2nd June 2013), Curt (1st June 2013), marique3652 (5th July 2013), Muzz (1st June 2013), seko (1st June 2013)

22. Link to Post #2812
    Thanks

Quote Posted by justoneman (here)
    Not to derail this thread, I thought it would be OK to post about what has just happened (finally!) with my son, Reid, as some here have followed my posts about this situation which began last mid July (2012). Some may recall I posted about this because of the obvious involvement of the archonic forces.

I am posting the PM I just sent to "Eram" but that I extend to everyone to whom this applies.

Quote Hi "Eram,"

My son's court date was yesterday and we were fortunate in that we obtained an agreement from the district attorney that he would recommend to the judge my son receive probation. Today, the judge ruled and gave Reid 10 years probation.

We are very relieved, but he has a long, long road in front of him that will allow no mistakes.

Thanks for your kindness and prayers. I will never forget how you helped me last July 23rd via PM and in this very thread (Here).

Best Regards
    Chester
    10 years probation is almost unheard of. This means the judge was being very lenient (in their opinion, I'd wager). The judge and some of the others probably wanted some 'time' to be done.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Chester (1st June 2013), Christine (2nd June 2013)

24. Link to Post #2813
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)

Stan
    Hello Stan,

Anyone in the upper reaches of Scotland is generally more likely to be subject to the energy and dimensional crossovers/effects of ley lines. There is a main UVG grid point in North Scotland and the energy lines radiate out from there.

As a matter of fact, one of the Ley lines runs right through Edinburgh. I'm guessing, here, that you, your son and this friend of his are all in that area.
    Ley lines can be quite potent, at times, with regard to crossover energies.

I've given you a close up, and you can see it runs right through. The ley lines tend to be effective about 3-4 Kilometers or so on either side,and they wander a bit. The line is strongest along that axis and length, for the most part.

Had to try two-three times to make this post.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC04314.JPG
Views:	133
Size:	2.06 MB
ID:	21590  

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

aranuk (1st June 2013), Chester (1st June 2013), Curt (1st June 2013), Muzz (1st June 2013)

26. Link to Post #2814
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Obviously, the point is missed here. However, the issue of “plagiarizing” something which Ouspensky called “the Fragments of an Unknown Teaching” and which goes back to early Christianity, does not make sense, as Gurdjieff would be the first to “plagiarize” it. So, there was an old esoteric teaching and there were 'interpreters' like Gurdjieff, Ouspensky and Mouravieff. Later appeared more of them, like Patterson, who missed the point and accused one for stealing from the other.

However:

Quote How can Patterson explain that the copier knows more than the one copied, that the thief is richer than the one who is robbed?

LK-Jadczyk: Commentary on Boris Mouravieff's Gnosis
    This is a seriously important point. "observer" many times has pointed out that much of the same information, specifically the information about the archons in the Nag Hammadi Library for one example, has been disseminated for thousands of years.

There is something known as "the perennial philosophy" which seems to consistently be the same core, esoteric teachings found in all traditions. Yes, sometimes the information has been slightly twisted to serve a group or individual in an STS mode, but with discernment, an open, willing heart, actual truth can come through.

In addition, if actual truth is ever "pointed to" (which may be the best we can ever do) by anyone along the time axis, would not that actual truth come from (or perhaps through might be the better word) the soul?

Quote The Soul has been defined in space, in energy and in consciousness, so regarding that she consists from the space and energy components, she projects itself along the time axis.
    {taken from this post here}

Then it seems to me actual truth cannot belong to or be owned by or be credited to any human being. To be so would be ludicrous.

In fact, it just occurred to me how amazing folks who have shared incredible wisdom are then "compromised" because of their human actions by those who knowingly or not, have intentions of preventing actual truth from penetrating the global memescape. So they attack the messenger but worse, society has been conditioned to then conclude that all that came from the source must be suspect and then they "throw the baby out with the bath water!"

On a planet that is clearly involved in being massively possessed and for the most part run by insane, possibly souless psychopaths - and we worry about "plagiarism"... this is feeding the prison guards of the very prison within which we find ourselves.

Does that make sense? Do we hand our children this scenario?

In addition, those who get twisted up in "who thought of or wrote or stated this or that first" is actually creating distraction from the actual truth. They inadvertently (perhaps innocently but could also be seen as ignorantly) become tools in the hands of archonic forces and a prison guard for the rest of us. And then they talk about "love" as if they really know what love is. Ha!

"Credit" for "who said what" is one of the silliest concepts I have ever experienced and this all and only relies 100% on "ego" and "personality."

Hopefully more posts (soon) along the lines of freeing further and protecting one's soul will come forth in this all important thread.
    Last edited by Chester; 3rd June 2013 at 15:51.

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Flash (9th June 2013), sms (1st June 2013)

28. Link to Post #2815
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,374 times in 1,941 posts

Stan
    Hello Stan,

As a matter of fact, one of the Ley lines runs right through Edinburgh. I'm guessing, here, that you, your son and this friend of his are all in that area.
    Ley lines can be quite potent, at times, with regard to crossover energies.

I've given you a close up, and you can see it runs right through. The ley lines tend to be effective about 3-4 Kilometers or so on either side,and they wander a bit. The line is strongest along that axis and length, for the most part.

Had to try two-three times to make this post.
    Thank you Carmody for the info on ley lines. From that map I notice that the hospital where I was born lies banh on that ley line and all 6 houses I have lived in are located in under a mile east or west of that line.
    Carmody where can I see these maps of ley lines?

Stan
    If you don't follow your spirit without hesitation, you end up following your hesitation without spirit.

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aranuk For This Post:

Chester (1st June 2013), Flash (9th June 2013)

30. Link to Post #2816
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Posted to the "Kosmos"

I wish there was an English translation of Dr. Malanga's views as to how "angels" fit into cosmogony that he has been working on.

I appreciate Genesis I... but I feel this incompleteness - an empty space in the picture which, without...

Do understand, I am a viewpoint shifter of the worst degree and so, please, don't worry about me relying on or adopting anything that I cannot reconcile within my soul.
    Last edited by Chester; 12th June 2013 at 13:20.

31. The Following User Says Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Flash (9th June 2013)

32. Link to Post #2817
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,269 times in 1,763 posts

From http://theuniversalseduction.com/bar...bara-bartholic

An interesting article by James Bartley on the Legacy of Barbara Bartholic. He mentions the "human processing plants"...

========================
    The Legacy of Barbara Bartholic

posted: 06.05. 2013, 03:16

By James Bartley

Copyright with all rights reserved

Alien Abduction Research lost a true pioneer with the passing of Barbara Bartholic. Although Barbara’s work has gone largely unheralded (except amongst the many people she helped) her legacy lives on in the form of cutting edge research amongst her protégés and an understanding amongst serious researchers of the primary role played by the Reptilians in alien abductions. Barbara laid the groundwork for a deeper understanding of the Reptilian Overlordship. Indeed Barbara coined the phrase “Reptilian Overlordship.” Barbara delved deeper than most abduction researchers. She didn’t turn away from confronting or unsettling information. I am proud to say that I was a protégé of Barbara Bartholic. I worked closely with Barbara for many years and was able to gain a better understanding of my own alien abduction experiences through my close relationship with Barbara. In so doing I was able to help other abductees who sought me out in order to gain a better understanding of their own experiences. I am but one of countless people who have greatly benefited from Barbara’s sage advice and counsel. The first and foremost of Barbara’s protégés was the late great Dr. Karla “Kandy” Turner. Barbara Bartholic and Kandy Turner formed the greatest partnership in UFO Research history. Barbara worked behind the scenes and Kandy brought the findings of Barbara to the attention of the UFO Research Community. Kandy became an outstanding alien abduction researcher in her own right. Kandy and her family were alien abductees who had obtained help from Barbara.

Barbara quickly realized energetic harvesting was a key component of the alien abduction syndrome. Barbara was an empath and highly intuitive and laboured endlessly to document every facet of a person’s alien abduction experiences. She knew the negative aliens manipulated the energy centres and emotions of alien abductees in order to nourish and empower themselves at the expense of the abductees. This process is being played out on a macro society-wide scale. Alien abduction is an all out assault on the abducted humans: Physically, emotionally, energetically and spiritually.
    The Drama of the Love Obsession

An aspect of the alien abduction syndrome that has affected countless alien abductees is what Barbara referred to as “The Drama of the Love Obsession.” My colleague, Eve Lorgen, herself a protégé of Barbara Bartholic refers to this syndrome as “The Alien Love Bite.” The Drama of the Love Obsession underscores much of the darker aspects of the alien abduction syndrome. The abductees are put through the extremes of emotion: Love, Hate, Jealousy, Resentment and a variety of other feelings are intensified by the ETs in order to siphon off the energies and emotions from the abductees. During this process, the ETs strive to program the behaviour of the abductee. The lives of abductees enmeshed in the Love Obsession are manipulated in such a way as to extract the maximum amount and variety of emotions. Unrequited Love is one such emotion. The abductee feels as if he or she is being emotionally rung out like a wet rag because he or she cannot consummate the love the abductee feels for the other targeted person. Sometimes this all-consuming feeling of love is not reciprocated by the other person. It is not unusual for the two abductees undergoing this experience to be separated by hundreds or thousands of miles thus complicating their situation. Oftentimes the abductees going through this are left in a state of emotional and physical exhaustion and despair. These feelings are intensified due to the psychic and at times telepathic bond between the two targeted partners. They feel one another’s emotions and intuit one another’s thoughts. Astral Sex between the two abductees is often reported. From an emotional and energetic standpoint, astral sex tends to enmesh the two targeted partners even more than physical sex. This is especially the case if the two partners are separated by a distance or if they are already in a committed relationship. The residual feelings and emotions after astral sex will be amplified as soon as the targeted partners resume communications either by telephone, cell phone texting, emails or in chat rooms. All of the latter forms of communication are energetic conduits.

In this state, the abductees are particularly susceptible to spiritual warfare attacks. It is axiomatic amongst alien abduction researchers that “the ETs are studying human emotions” but what exactly does this mean in practice? In her research, Barbara always emphasized the importance of understanding how alien abductions impact the people involved.
    The Breed out the Love Program

Barbara learned abductees, sometimes mere children are manipulated to feel the extremes of emotions. This goes far beyond the guilt the ETs impose upon abductees such as manipulating them into believing they have triggered a thermonuclear war in the dreamscape and are responsible for the deaths of countless humans and other life forms. After one of these dreamscape manipulations an abductee can wake up sobbing into the pillow. This is bad enough. What amounts to gladiatorial contest between humans including children will be staged by the ETs. The unwilling participants are mind controlled to feel extreme rage towards their fellow abductee and are pitted against one another in these scenarios. Barbara worked with teenagers who described this process. Children and teenagers are basically abused by the ETs in order to engender feelings of anger, fear, pain and rage within them.

Barbara referred to this form of Behaviour Modification as the “Breed out the Love” program of the negative ETs. Is there any doubting that at least some children today exhibit aberrant and at times pathological tendencies? Bullying is at an all-time high. Combined with the dreadful habit of psychiatrists prescribing anti-depressants and anti-psychotics and the baneful effects of violent video games and movies, a significant percentage of children are primed to be violent sociopaths and psychopaths. Some children, due to a preponderance of reptilian or Draco DNA are particularly vulnerable to this type of programming.
    The Crystal Meth/Crank/Ecstasy Connection

Barbara pioneered research into the Crystal Meth Connection. “Crank” is a derivative of crystal meth and is quite common in many parts of America. Through my own research, I’ve found that Ecstasy is a key component of the reptilian behaviour modification program. Crystal meth and Ecstasy use can eventually lead to the process known as “hosting” wherein a human abductee is partially or completely taken up as a host by one or more negative entities. Crystal Meth has a “sympathetic resonance” with a variety of negative entities, including but not limited to reptilians, snake entities, demons and some of the Greys. In her personal dealings with abductees, some of whom were crystal meth users, negative entities would literally take over the abductee and say menacing things to Barbara. Barbara has sometimes observed the abductee’s face or eyes morph or “shapeshift” during these episodes. A variation of the Crystal Meth Agenda is the aforementioned Ecstasy “Rave” agenda. In a future treatise I will elaborate on the dynamics of the Rave agenda. Suffice it to say for now that Ecstasy lowers the frequency of users and long term use leads to lower back pain which becomes a doorway for negative entities to enter first through the auric field and then into the body. In conjunction with the type of music being played, the Ecstasy removes the inhibitions of the users. This results in a variety of different entities such as greys, reptilians and snake entities taking up ravers as hosts. The location of the raves becomes an anchor in this reality for these negative entities. I must point out that Pharmaceutical Drugs also play a role in the reptilian-archontic agenda. Certain pharmaceuticals lower the bio-energetic frequency of the user and also impair cognitive function. These two “side effects” alone will open gateways for negative entities to manipulate and in many cases assume control of a human.
    Underground Processing Plants

The first time I heard about the Underground Processing Plants was at the historic International UFO Congress in the Showboat in Las Vegas Nevada in 1993. I attended a lecture by Dr. Karla Turner. During this lecture “Kandy” discussed a number of findings developed by herself and Barbara Bartholic. The most unsettling information concerned the testimony of numerous abductees who described being in an underground facility controlled by ETs, usually Greys and Reptilians. Abductees would be forced to dismember human body parts with meat cleavers from corpses that were coming down a conveyor belt. The abductees were horrified at what they and others were forced to do. They were often supervised by the Greys. Kandy described how the abductees observed in these facilities were absolutely disconsolate and terrified of the implications of what they were involved in. Human body parts were heaped in huge piles. This information paralleled some of the information brought out of Dulce by Thomas Costello, the Rand Security Specialist who had escaped “Section D” (Dulce Underground Base in Northern New Mexico) and became a fugitive. Kandy was always quick to point out that it was an open question whether the “processing plants” were real or if they were a Virtual Reality Scenario (VRS) imposed upon the abductees by the aliens. If the latter were true, then what was the ultimate purpose behind the VRS of the “processing plants?” Later after I became a close associate of Barbara’s she described to me her work in “UFO Invasion Areas.” UFO Invasion Areas were places where literally hundreds of people, sometimes the occupants of entire blocks of residences, were taken in mass abductions.

In one particular UFO Invasion area, the abductees were often taken to an underground reptilian base. Within this base, abductees witnessed humans held in captivity as well as the aforementioned “processing facilities.” Many of the abductees who observed the captive humans in the underground reptilian bases believed the humans were a food source for the reptilians.

Part of Barbara’s work in this UFO Invasion Area involved infiltrating a commune run by a well known “Spiritual Guru” who channeled a “benevolent” spiritual being. All the members of this commune had to give up all of their worldly possessions in order to join. Barbara stressed that the members of this commune were by and large, affluent people such as attorneys, doctors, educators, business owners and the like. Many of these people in the commune were also being abducted by the reptilians and taken underground. Barbara believed that this surface level Spiritual Guru Operation was actually a “front” for what the reptilians were doing underground. On one occasion, Barbara sat in the audience as the Guru instructed the members to put on blindfolds and sit quietly in the audience as this guru walked up and down the aisles. At one point, Barbara pulled up her blindfold and tilted her head back and noticed this guru walking down a nearby aisle scrutinizing each and every member of her commune as she passed. To Barbara’s astonishment the “Guru” had glowing red eyes! Barbara quickly pulled the blindfold back on and sat bolt upright. She heard the Guru walk right by her. Later the Guru discovered that Barbara had infiltrated her group. Moreover, this Guru learned Barbara had performed hypnotic regressions on a number of people in her group and had thoroughly debriefed them once out of regression. This Guru sent thugs after Barbara to intimidate her and demanded that Barbara turn over ALL the videotapes of the hypnotic regressions otherwise Barbara “would never make it onto the plane and go back to Tulsa.” Barbara described these thugs as coming right out of the movie “Deliverance” with Burt Reynolds. Barbara was forced to hand over many hours worth of VHS tapes of abductees in and out of regression. She held her hands about three feet apart to indicate the number of video tapes she was forced to hand over in order to get on the plane and return safely to Tulsa, Oklahoma. Barbara managed to save ONE videotape from her trip to this “UFO Invasion Area” and she allowed me to watch it. The information contained therein, straight from the mouths of the abductees she worked with, was unsettling to say the least.
    The Reptilian Cattle Cars – Fake Rapture?

A number of the abductees Barbara worked with described being shown by the reptilians’ holographic and or downloaded mental imagery which showed huge space ships landing, reptilian warriors alighting from the craft and thousands of humans in a trance state being herded onboard the craft. Once all the people were loaded onboard the craft, the craft lifted up off the ground and flew away. These craft were described euphemistically as “cattle cars” by some of the abductees who went through the virtual reality experience. One method the reptilians use to show such images is to produce a holographic screen in the living room or bedroom of the abductee. The abductee observes the imagery in the screen and then seems to be pulled into the scene and feels as if they are present at the scene which suddenly becomes three dimensional. They can feel the ground beneath their feet and can touch objects which seem absolutely real. The scenery could be of a variety of things including subterranean cave complexes or some other virtual reality scenario environment.

The Cattle Car scenario was described to Barbara and Kandy by numerous alien abductees from different parts of America who did not know one another. One has to wonder: Could this be a Fake Rapture scenario which the reptilians may one day employ? The Rapture theme is a relatively new concept in Christianity. Could the reptilians use a Fake Rapture scenario in order to abduct thousands if not millions of people prior to some surface level cataclysm or series of cataclysms? This is all speculative of course but if the reptilians do not intend to pull off a “Fake Rapture Scenario” why have they shown this scenario to so many different abductees? What purpose does it serve? As stated above, aliens already indulge in “UFO Invasions” throughout the surface of the planet. If this scenario plays out, where would the reptilians take all these people? Would they take them underground or would they take them off world?
    Heaven’s Gate

After the alleged mass suicide of the Heaven’s Gate Cult in an affluent suburb of North County San Diego California, many UFO Researchers and Celebrity Abductees began grandstanding on television news programs. The UFO researchers and Celebrity Abductees expressed misgivings and whined about how groups such as Heaven’s Gate “discredited” the UFO Community. They lamented the fact that Heaven’s Gate was even associated with the subject of UFOs. It is still an open question whether the Heaven’s Gate members committed suicide en masse or were “suicided.” The news programs that interviewed the mostly mainstream UFO researchers and celebrity abductees should have interviewed Barbara Bartholic because Barbara had spent two months with the Heaven’s Gate group before they were called by that name.

“Bo” and “Peep” (Marshall Applewhite and Bonnie Nettles) allowed Barbara unrestricted access to themselves and the Heaven’s Gate group for two months. Barbara realized that the members of this cult were extraordinarily intelligent people. Some of them were world class computer scientists and mathematicians. Barbara also realized that “Bo” was a singularly strange individual who had some sort of alien intelligence working through him. Barbara observed how Bo seemed to have the ability to conjure small tornados. Barbara witnesses a lot of unusual phenomena in and around the person of Bo. Bo seemed to have the ability to read another person’s Mind. Barbara experienced this herself. Bo seemed to anticipate what Barbara and others would say and oftentimes would give answers to questions before the questions were asked.

This then is the individual whom “serious” UFO researchers dismissed as a crackpot and attention seeker. In the exact same way that “Contactees” were dismissed by “serious researchers” in the past, today’s crop of “serious” researchers likewise dismissed out of hand the possibility that the Heaven’s Gate Cult and it’s leader Marshall Applewhite a.k.a. “Bo” could have been under the control of a non-human intelligence. Indeed that thought NEVER occurred to them. As a postscript to the Heaven’s Gate story I will relate what the second director of the San Diego UFO Society, Rob Baldwin told me: Rob was told by a neighbor of the Heaven’s Gate Cult (who wished to remain anonymous) that the day after the cult committed suicide (or was suicided), in the early morning hours, a Flying Saucer hovered over the Heaven’s Gate estate and sent a blue beam of light down into the house.
    The Cosmic Combat Medic

Many of the alien abductees Barbara worked with have been able to integrate these experiences into their lives. They are able to lead by most standards, a “normal life.” This is due to the fact that Barbara, both in and out of regression, was able to heal and nurture these people. If an abductee had a particularly frightening and painful experience, a short discussion with Barbara over the phone would suffice in most cases to bring the abductee back to an even keel. It is not for nothing that Barbara was known as “Mother Abigail” amongst some abductees and milabs. Mother Abigail was the character in the Stephen King saga “The Stand.” Barbara led a multi-faceted life: She was an ordained minister that presided over the wedding ceremonies of Bikers. She was a former runway model. She and her husband Bob were both highly regarded artists who had been written about in local newspapers. Barbara had her own television program devoted to Art. Barbara and Bob owned an art gallery.

When Barbara gave one of her infrequent lectures, she played videos of some of the abductees she worked with. She allowed the abductees to relate their own story in their own way. Barbara didn’t guide or coach the abductees she worked with in any way. This was a very powerful technique. The audience heard accounts of alien abductions unfiltered and undiluted, straight from the people who had actually undergone the experiences. Unlike many of the “big name” abduction researchers who systematically censor the accounts of the abductees they work with especially in regards to reptilian abductions and encounters with the military, Barbara allowed the abductees to come to their own conclusions about their experiences. Barbara had a wonderful sense of humour. She described herself as “The Lucy Ricardo of Abduction Researchers.” Barbara’s mannerisms and idiosyncrasies is part of the lore amongst people who knew her well. “Barbie” would give a shriek of delight the moment she recognized your voice on the phone. When an abductee was relating an experience or a “dream” to Barbara, they knew that when Barbara gasped, the abductee just said something of extreme significance. Barbara used to hire a private plane and would fly over suspected cattle mutilation sites. She spoke with ranchers and farmers whose animals had been mutilated. At one time Barbara was the research assistant of noted UFO researcher Jacques Vallee.

I remember when Barbara and I were fellow speakers at a UFO Conference in Memphis Tennesee. I was late arriving at the lecture hall. The moment I arrived Barbara had just stepped out of the lecture hall and into the foyer. She held both hands over her heart centre and said to me. “She’s filling the whole auditorium with reptilian energy!” The “she” in this instance was a well known “channeller” of a discarnate entity that had nothing but contempt for the human race. I replied “I want to see! I want to see!” So we grasped one another’s elbow and entered the lecture hall together. The auditorium was indeed filled with reptilian energy.

You could feel the icky tingly energy from the top row. We made our way side by side down the aisle until we found a pair of seats in the front row. Still holding each other’s arms, we sat and prepared ourselves for the reptilian propaganda onslaught that was sure to come. The both of us consciously focused on erecting psychic barriers to protect ourselves. Whenever the channeller mentioned something that was blatantly propagandistic in nature, Barbara would turn her head to me with her eyes wide open and a grim smile set on her jaw line. Our eyes would lock momentarily and then we would both turn to face the channeller on the stage. At times Barbara would grip my arm tighter when a wave of negative energy would pass over us. It was amazing the amount of negative reptilian energy this one channeller was emitting. I shudder to think the effect this negative energy had on unsuspecting members of the audience. Even though it was not the first time I was exposed to high intensity reptilian energy from a speaker at a UFO Conference, it was the first time I felt it with Barbie by my side. I can say that it was reassuring to have her next to me. Barbara was subsequently attacked at that conference by negative entities during her sleep in her bedroom. She showed me a huge bluish-purple bruise on her solar plexus and her side that had materialized overnight. Despite the severity of the bruising, Barbara felt no discomfort in the discolored area. The late Vance Davis, an old friend of mine and another speaker at that conference, saw the huge bruise on Barbara’s side and solar plexus area.

Barbara Bartholic was a true spiritual warrior. Barbara had few equals and no superiors in the field of alien abduction research. Space prevents me from going into detail about all of the spiritual warfare Barbara and her family had endured as a result of her work. Barbara always felt she endangered her family by delving into these matters. Barbara was often quoted as saying she has spent the last thirty years “warring with the reptilian aliens.” Despite it all, Barbara never lost her sense of humour or her deep and abiding love for humanity and especially the abductees she worked with. One more story about Barbara’s special status will suffice to give the reader an idea of the lengths the reptilians would go to undermine Barbara and her family: Barbara and her husband Bob were restoring a yacht. It was a labour of love and they had spent a lot of time and money working on this yacht to make it both seaworthy and first class as far as creature comforts is concerned. One day while Barbara and her husband were in town, three flying saucers hovered over this yacht and set in on fire. This was witnessed by some of her neighbors. This happened in broad daylight. Barbara and her husband Bob were heartbroken to say the least. This is just one of numerous examples of direct alien interference in the lives of Barbara and her family.

Most of all I will remember Barbara’s loving nature, compassion, empathy, intuitive ability and sense of humour. She helped me overcome many challenges. She provided me with wise and timely counsel and always encouraged me in my own research efforts. Barbara established a standard of excellence for alien abduction research. Her passing was a grievous blow to those of us who knew her and loved her. Barbara Bartholic has left a legacy in the form of dedicated hard-working protégés who continue to honour her memory and who continue to pass on the knowledge Barbara had spent over thirty years compiling. Barbara’s protégés continue to break new ground in alien abduction research.

33. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Houman For This Post:

4evrneo (26th June 2013), Chester (9th June 2013), Flash (9th June 2013), Gemini (9th June 2013), Hervé (9th June 2013), Kraut (28th June 2013), Limor Wolf (9th September 2013), mab777 (9th June 2013), Reinhard (9th June 2013), Timewaster (9th June 2013)

34. Link to Post #2818
    New Zealand Avalon Member Timewaster's Avatar
    Thanks

I saw this on another forum. Its about seeing a demon entity just before the bombs go off at the Boston bombings. This is a zoomed in/ slowed down version .

Here is the original (its between 3 - 5 sec)

35. Link to Post #2819
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,729 times in 4,313 posts

Posted to the "Kosmos"

I wish there was an English translation of Dr. Malanga's views as to how "angels" fit into cosmogeny that he has been working on.

I appreciate Genesis I... but I feel this incompleteness - an empty space in the picture which, without...

Do understand, I am a viewpoint shifter of the worst degree and so, please, don't worry about me relying on or adopting anything that i cannot reconcile within my Soul.
    I agree.
    This thread is rather monochromatic in it's darkness.

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

4evrneo (26th June 2013), Chester (9th June 2013)

37. Link to Post #2820
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DNA (here)
    Posted to the "Kosmos"

I wish there was an English translation of Dr. Malanga's views as to how "angels" fit into cosmogeny that he has been working on.

Do understand, I am a viewpoint shifter of the worst degree and so, please, don't worry about me relying on or adopting anything that i cannot reconcile within my Soul.
    I agree.
    This thread is rather monochromatic in it's darkness.
    Well, because I have a personal rule that I keep an open mind to anything and everything, I am prepared to accept (if it rings true at the level of my soul) that angels may also not necessarily be benevolent from the point of view of humanity.

It is within the set of possibility that each and every human being is actually and only on their own and that interaction with any other being has risk that the other being is self centric and/or group centric (and excludes humanity in what they perceive as their group).

EDIT: I wrote this but I must clarify something just after -

In other words, it would be foolish to assume any being has another being's best interests in mind. A pure being of that form would automatically be 100% self sacrificial and I am unsure if any being (which includes a human being) can pull that off.

ADDED: It seems that once one has achieved that balanced integration then one brings forth the knowledge at the level of the soul... the knowledge there is no death, just endings in story segments. From that place, I can surely see cases where an integrated being would easily chose to take a greater risk in a certain situation which may raise the odds of their own death but that they make that choice because they assess through a clear mind that they raise the chances one or more others might live. The example is the rule at sea - woman and children first.

RETURN TO POST: Some suspect Jesus was a being of that nature but when you consider all the testimonies of abductees (and the recent interviews by Kerry of Erin Green and the two super soldiers) one must be cautious that even "Jesus Christ" could be nothing but programming generated.

For me... that would be tremendously sad if true, but at the same time, for me to assume that this is impossible to be true is probably foolish.
    Last edited by Chester; 16th June 2013 at 11:10.

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

chocolate (10th June 2013), DNA (10th June 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 141 of 235 FirstFirst 1 41 91 131 141 151 191 235 LastLast