+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast

Thread: A plea from a sane individual: Electronic Stalking & Mind Control

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default A plea from a sane individual: Electronic Stalking & Mind Control

Hello, everyone. I am new to this forum, and am so thankful a place like this exists. I came here for a very specific reason, however.

Please, I beg of you, read my story, and if you have any suggestions, questions, or information, I would love to hear them. As a 29 year old woman, I just can't live under attack.

To articulate what one cannot even fathom to be real is where I begin.

I am 29 years old, have my Masters degree in Communication, taught at a university for 2 years, currently am Head of Communications and Director of US Relations for a medical tourism company, and suffer from the highest form of pain a person can experience because of my disability, Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS). I work hard, even through the pain. I wish to establish, first and foremost, that fact, evidence, and proof are what I base everything in life on. Some people pray to gods so that unfortunate events do not happen to them; I, instead, look at life in variables: what are the contingent factors that would possibly create a negative outcome? Which variables do I actively have a role in influencing? I look at things rationally, to say the least. So, what was to happen after being assaulted in my own home three weeks after receiving Spinal Cord Stimulator Implant surgery for my CRPS at Cleveland Clinic, tried the very essence of my being.

Since that time in May of 2016, I have been experiencing absolutely bizarre auditory and physical occurrences which I believe are tied to the spinal cord stimulator that’s implanted in me and scarred into my spinal column to provide a bit of relief for my CRPS, also known as the Suicide Syndrome. I refused to take opiates, which is what is typically done for people with CRPS, so the stimulator was the only option that the Clinic gave me; it sends electric vibrations down my affected leg to sort of “fuzz” out the feeling, kind of like when your foot goes to sleep. It sort of works, but I want it to be removed desperately. Since the attack, I could hear the digital sound as I pressed my external remote onto the left, lower side of my back to turn on my stimulator: it sounded like old school printers, mixed with beeps - long, short, then long electrical noises that then resulted in the signal being transmitted to my implant and turning on my stimulator to impart relief on my affected limb. I thought not much of it, until I asked my boyfriend at the time if he could hear it, because it was so audible to me. He couldn’t. Strange, no? Then, I developed tinnitus, but it didn’t stop at ringing in the ears. Something else was being picked up by the frequencies that my body was now fused to (with leads in my spinal column) to receive in order for the stimulator to work. I became a walking, talking, frequency receptor. Logically, it made sense. That is, until I heard the voices.

At first, it seemed like an observation, perhaps by my insurance company to make sure I actually was disabled, after spending $100K+ on my spinal cord stimulator. This is actually very common practice and has been openly documented; in fact, if someone believes they are being monitored, they can call their insurance company and ask. It is required by law to tell the person if they are indeed being audited. Typically, these last 3-5 days at most. I found it odd that I could hear them, and initially thought I had hyper acusis, which is an increased ability to hear things others might not pick up. It made sense, seeing that my spinal cord stimulator made sounds upon messing with its settings that only I could hear.

They monitored my work, as I had to start working from home due to my disability. They started out rather benign, observing my ability to work in relation to the pain I was experiencing. I was exceptionally fast at the job I had at the time, and have always been extremely efficient in whatever work I embark on. During this same period of time, the woman who attacked me in my home had been arrested and the court date was being determined. Then, one week after the incident, my tire on my car that hadn’t moved in a week since the attack, had mysteriously been popped by a massive nail. Kudos to her being discreet instead of obvious slashing my tires. But, I hadn’t used my car. It couldn’t have been merely coincidental. The woman who attacked me was now furthering her retribution on me because I told the cops that she assaulted me, a disabled woman, only weeks after spinal surgery. It definitely did not look good from her end, facing years in jail for the offense. So, she started stalking me. I would see her around my house, she even came back once openly to the public for a party my housemate was throwing, but I was too terrified to call the police on her, even though I had a restraining order on her. I developed PTSD due to this, which is so out of character for me as I am typically very confident and not fearful. She was, at the very least, mentally unstable, but in a psychopathic way, perhaps (and probably) fueled by drugs. She’d been known to act out violently and do drugs since a young age, as one of my best friends growing up knew her since she was a child. It was no surprise that when I asked attendees of the party to testify for me, she had essentially put a choke hold on them. Threatening words from a psychotic woman who beats up disabled people would be enough for me to shut my mouth. So despite an inundation of apologies for what happened to me by attendees of the party, no one would say it in court, not even the band whose afterparty we were throwing, appropriately enough, called Bully. They wrote me a long email apologizing for not taking action but were on tour and didn’t help with the case. It wasn’t hard to prove anything. Clearly, myself being someone who had never been in a fight before, well-educated, and three weeks out of spinal surgery, I wasn’t going to incite or willingly partake in a fight of any sort, and the medical records proved my emergency room visit and emergency trip 4 hours away to Cleveland were a result of her assault. My implant actually moved because she grabbed me by my hair upon attacking and brought me to the ground, leaving nail marks bleeding on my forehead. Regardless, I was able to gather evidence to prove her guilt.

But, as time went by, when I paid more attention to the voices of what I had figured to be insurance agents, I realized that it was actually people Renata had hired to see if I really was disabled. As if Cleveland Clinic would implant a spinal cord stimulator in me and diagnose me with the worst disability on a whim. She comes from money, so hiring a PI was her first move to try to counter my lawsuit against her. The frequency of the observers increased drastically, daily, for weeks, and soon began to include other voices, one of a man and another of a woman who sounded precisely like Renata, my assailant. So again I chalked it up to hyper acusis and went on with my work. But, whereas before the voices would only come around when I was awake or active, the man and Renata came around late at night and early in the morning. They threatened my life, my dog, my family, my boyfriend, and my ability to function to any extent. They were contacting me through frequencies, as I will discuss. Trust me when I say this was not an easy or quick realization, and the sound of it is completely absurd. I know. Try living it.

They overhauled my thoughts with scathing insults, and trying to dictate what I did on a second-to-second basis. They never left me alone and quickly, any semblance of privacy was entirely depleted. They did this when the legitimate, hired PI stalkers would be done for the day. The guy and Renata had a set schedule, even though they worked through the night to keep me awake, every morning at 6:30 they woke me up, knowing full well I hadn’t had more than an hour or two of sleep that night because of their incessant inundations. Legitimately, I thought I was losing my mind. It couldn’t just be hyper acusis if I was hearing them constantly. Then, I picked up a pattern: they would get louder when there was any type of consistent sound occurring, creating a frequency that I could detect, like when a widow-unit air conditioner was on, or a fan. It was a very hot summer where I lived, so the unit was on 24/7. It was noisy. Threats soon became realized as they immobilized me and peaked my CRPS pain by keeping me up for so long resulting in crippling sleep deprivation. I could no longer stand walking on my affected limb, even with the stimulator turned on, so I resorted to using a specialized knee crutch like a peg-leg (an iWalk), which wore me out physically but was the only way I was able to move around. My foot became so sensitive that when my dog passed by my foot, his hairs touching my affected area ever so slightly would send me into a pain-induced anxiety attack. CRPS is essentially a disease of the nervous system, and mine took to every vibration being an assault on my body. My anxiety and pain through the roof, both a result of the assault, lead me to lose immense amounts of weight due to an ulcer that formed. I was hospitalized in the extended care unit with the elderly for a week. The woman next to me died overnight and I somehow didn’t wake up as they wheeled her out. They were there then, too. Always out of sight, but present in mind. Days before the hospitalization, the voices followed me to my childhood home. I know that they were physically present due to an astounding discovery of a gun ammo strip I found the left of my house by the front porch. My parents acted like it was nothing, but, like back the **** up - no one just finds random gun accessories in their yard and thinks nothing of it. I know my parents were probably just trying to keep me calm at the time because I wasn’t even able to walk with my assistance device; I couldn’t stand. My parents had to literally pick me up and carry me to the bath, and my mom had to bathe me at the age of 28. I spent 3 days in their home because it had a first floor guest room, and I simply couldn’t step foot back in the home where I was assaulted. From my childhood home to the hospital, they followed. The incessant hum of hospitals, due to monitoring or drip IV, kept them loud and clear, and me in a complete state of paranoia and immense pain. I didn’t know if I was losing my mind, I just knew something was happening to me that I had never experienced.

I took things for granted before I became disabled, but CRPS humbles its victims really quickly. Transitioning to the acceptance phase of being disabled wasn’t easy but I did come to terms with it within the first 8 or 9 months after diagnosis. That change was hard to accept, but what could I do about it? It’s incurable. Nothing could be done. However, when a once articulate and sharp mind becomes inundated with thoughts of others, voices of others, you start to question reality. Even the soundest of minds wouldn’t stand a chance against the type of tactics that were used on me. They call me a “targeted individual (TI)” and the tactic is called ESMC (electronic stalking and mind control). I found this out only two days ago that other people went through this EXACT same type of scenario. This was just the first of many hospital stays they directly caused. I would yearn for a visitor so that my mind wouldn’t quiet and let them take over.

The hospitalization occurred after my birthday, which I spent at my favorite hole-in-the-wall of weirdos, completely frantic but trying my best to appear like I was sane. The stalking became so intense that I couldn’t think outside their flood of thoughts, perverse, racist, and generally the complete opposite of my thinking. I am a hardcore feminist and anyone who is in academia and studies feminism knows that it includes fighting for the rights of all people, regardless of gender, sex, race, religion, ethnic background, etc. My foundation is to stand up for the oppressed. I don’t know whether they knew this about me when they started with the particularly racist thoughts, but they tried. The thing is, it wasn’t exactly a racist thought so much as wanting me to hear the “n word.” Which I barely allow myself to hear in my head as I listen to “I’m Real” by J. Lo ft. Ja Rule on repeat, because, classic. In truth, I distrust white men more than any group of people if we are to divvy up people into superficial groups. I’ve been the victim of rape, in college and once after they came around. White men. Always. I just simply am not racist. This particular conditioning was onslaught by trying to replace any time I thought a word that started with “n” with that word, even if it was entirely out of place and made no sense. They then started to attribute any time I said “black” to something racist, which was bizarre because I own a lot of black clothing and black is up there on my list of favorite colors. So, you can imagine the confusion I felt at first when they started doing this. They then told me that I was being set up. They also said I had psychic powers. They said I killed a kid. They said they hid drugs in my coat pockets. They said they poisoned my dog. They repeatedly called my best friend my boyfriend and vice versa for absolutely no reason at all. They told me I was never going to be alone, ever again, and everything I said, everything I did, every thought I had, they’d know and they’d be there to observe no matter what. They, most of all, said that I wasn’t disabled. While clearly the lot of those threats were purely absurd, in such a way as to indicate to me that either I was bat**** crazy or something else was happening. Every doctor I went to dispelled any sign of mental illness, even when I asked them point blank if I was schizo or bipolar, being entirely honest about the auditory “hallucinations” I was having. I even went on a pill that was an anti-psychotic to rule out the theory: the voices persisted. I was sound of mind.

I am disabled, and it alone is really ****ty. I often tell them to this day that if they honestly think they’re going to be the death of me, they should experience CRPS. They’re nothing in comparison. But they did get one thing right: they never left, and they observed and continue to observe me at every opportunity. I moved to Italy and am getting married next month. They’ve quieted quite a bit since I’ve been here, though they make the air travel unbearable since the plane engines are so loud. The louder the white noise, or present audible frequency (even showering, with the waters resonance, is like a loudspeaker for them). However, ever since this morning on July 18, 2018, they’ve raised their voices for one of the first times since being overseas.The girl is starting to get frantic, repeated saying “I told youuuu” and “You’ve got to be ****ting me.” I can rest assured knowing the man will chime in, inevitably having some sort of super creepy, used-to-be threatening verbal assault later, per usual. But, like following a recipe, I can conjure them to speak up. They didn’t realize that the ruthless approach they initially took with me created a very calloused mind, able to ward off many of their attacks. I thought a bit more about the people behind the voices: they must have been brainwashed, too. Like in Nazi Germany, how the citizens just went along with the atrocity for the “betterment of the nation.” They “don’t know no better,” kind of thing. They’re definitively not intelligent, so it is a pretty viable belief that they’re susceptible outside influence when it comes to morals, susceptible to believing that the thought that putting a disabled woman through living hell in addition to unimaginable pain was an okay thing to do. That, or they are truly sadistic psychopaths. Or both. But, a thought worth some investigation at the least.

I wish to publish this here as my first time I have mentioned this at all on the internet. I know I am sound of mind. I’m a great debater, writer, worker, (soon to be) wife, and dog mom. I just have these lingering, awful stalkers that won’t even allow me the slightest bit of privacy. They intrude in the bedroom. They say they video taped me having sex, and would constantly remark on my body, which although thin, I still had body image issues with since adolescence. They made me relive all of the awful things that happened to me every day, over and over, via interrogation that never stopped. They laughed when I was having flare ups, they told me I was on drugs, which was so insulting considering I refused to even take opioids for the pain. They will start sentences, ask questions, pose threats, and try anything to distract me from my everyday life. I am already ADD, so imagine trying to be productive on top of that. Nonetheless, I still am productive. I’ve increased the revenue of my organization by 1/3. I save peoples lives for a living. I help those in need, and believe sharing is a duty if someone has more than they need, which I often do. I love my job, husband, dog, music, life, living in Italy. I came to live in Italy because the voices actually caused my CRPS to spread to my right hand in June 2017 and left July 2017. Losing your hands is an unspeakable horror. I couldn’t even hold a fork, so I fashioned it in the thumbhole of my wrist braces that I had to wear to stabilize my wrists and help from the spasms. I wasn’t able to write, work, eat, do anything. I was desperate and Cleveland Clinic told me in October of 2016 there was nothing more they could do for me until they offered Ketamine infusions, which I really wasn’t keen on. So I found Neridronate treatment in Italy, and by September, I was receiving treatment there. I moved there 7 months after treatment to help the organization that saved my life. I am now able to type 110 words per minute and walk for extended periods of time. My pain went from an 8-9 to a 1-2 which is incredible. Flare ups still happen, but only after I’ve really pushed myself and they’re still not as bad as the had been. I help patients with CRPS go through the treatment and act as a support figure for them during their hardship, because I was there. I have CRPS in 3/4 of my body’s limbs. I am no stranger to pain. And I can’t stand to see others be handled by the US healthcare system that does nothing to fix the problem, but rather, just medicate the pain. Neridronate permanently recalcifies the bone loss we experience, in addition to a multitude of awful symptoms.

I want to know: Why? Why me? Why was I targeted and continue to be even overseas? Why do other people have such strikingly similar stories to mine? How is this going unacknowledged by the masses? How have I been tested time and time again for mental illness, but never diagnosed by any doctor? Why, when there is complete silence, can I only slightly hear them, but when there is loud noise vibrations, I can hear them as if they’re shouting in my ear? “I know only you can hear us!” They’d taunt me. I’m frankly too busy with my own life to deal with this bull**** anymore. It’s time for answers. So please, any insight would be extremely welcome.
    Last edited by TheDisinhibitedBrain; 19th July 2018 at 13:03.

2. The Following 40 Users Say Thank You to TheDisinhibitedBrain For This Post:

Alx (25th July 2018), amandapoet (24th July 2018), Baby Steps (19th July 2018), Bill Ryan (19th July 2018), Billy (19th July 2018), BMJ (23rd July 2018), Bo Atkinson (20th July 2018), deborah7371 (19th July 2018), Debra (19th July 2018), drneglector (19th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (19th July 2018), Franny (20th July 2018), gaiagirl (19th July 2018), Hervé (19th July 2018), Icare (20th July 2018), Inaiá (29th July 2018), Ioneo (19th July 2018), Jayke (19th July 2018), Justplain (21st July 2018), Magnus (31st July 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (19th July 2018), meeradas (18th August 2018), Michelle Marie (19th July 2018), Mike (19th July 2018), MinImLi (18th August 2018), Molly4US (10th September 2018), Noelle (19th July 2018), Omni (19th July 2018), Orph (19th July 2018), Patient (19th July 2018), RunningDeer (19th July 2018), Sophocles (30th July 2018), Stephanie (20th July 2018), Tam (21st July 2018), toppy (19th July 2018), Tyy1907 (19th July 2018), Valerie Villars (19th July 2018), william r sanford72 (20th July 2018), Words of Joy (23rd July 2018), XelNaga (18th June 2019)

3. Link to Post #2
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,223 times in 2,093 posts

Default Re: A plea from a sane individual: Electronic Stalking & Mind Control

Hi and welcome to Avalon!

I just finished up some work and I glanced in at the new posts and your post immediately caught my attention.

We share some similarities and maybe I can help you in some small way. I suffer from chronic pain as well - and have throughout the majority of my life. It is similar in that my pain is caused from multiple spinal issues. I get pain from pinched nerves and disc issues (a couple bulging discs and deteriorating discs). So I often have pain going down my leg from my low back. Constant pain at high levels is very difficult so I completely understand why you chose to have the implant. I might have done the same if given that option.

I think that the first thing that anyone will say to you is to get the implant removed. (I have read over your post quickly and I think based on what I read you still have it?) I rush through things because I can't sit for too long, or stand too long etc...because it hurts. So I apologize if i got it wrong. Anyway, opiates are not the answer - I know, but I would choose that over an implant that allows people to attack you.

I was in a car accident - had a long fight with government insurance and I was awarded a sum of money. (not enough to live off of, of course - and not enough to find a cure). Anyway, while I was fighting to win my case, I was followed for almost 3 years by people that must have been hired from the insurance company to try to prove that the injury is fake. So, i believe that is where some of the victims of this harassment are chosen. I do not experience voice to skull things, but I believe that some agency or another has not given up on trying to cause me problems wherever they can.

As time goes on, I keep hoping that there will be some discovery that will help me with my issue. There are people in my life that would miss me really bad if I was gone, so that is why I keep fighting through each day. At times, love can conquer pain - sure, not all the time but it helps.

Have you looked into Cannabis oil for pain management? I have tried it and it did help some, but at the amount that I would need it, it is too expensive for me right now.

There are many ways to keep fighting the physical pain - that is something that is a personal battle, but at least if you didn't have the implant you wouldn't have a vessel for the assailants to use against you.

I hope that knowing you are not alone is helpful at least - chronic pain at high levels is really horrible and it is made harder when people can't see it - like if your leg is broken and in a cast, then people see it - when the pain is through your nerves, it is not obvious to people. Often times people see me just standing or sitting there with a horrible look on my face - I don't know what they are thinking because I suppose i do not look very approachable. Lol!

Hang in there - I am sure more people will have more info for you!

4. The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

amandapoet (24th July 2018), Bill Ryan (19th July 2018), Billy (19th July 2018), deborah7371 (19th July 2018), Debra (19th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (19th July 2018), Franny (20th July 2018), gaiagirl (19th July 2018), Hervé (19th July 2018), Icare (20th July 2018), Inaiá (29th July 2018), Jayke (19th July 2018), Justplain (21st July 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (19th July 2018), Michelle Marie (19th July 2018), Mike (19th July 2018), Molly4US (10th September 2018), Noelle (19th July 2018), RunningDeer (19th July 2018), Stephanie (20th July 2018), Tam (21st July 2018), TheDisinhibitedBrain (19th July 2018), toppy (19th July 2018), Valerie Villars (19th July 2018), william r sanford72 (20th July 2018)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,529 times in 32,788 posts

Hi there, and Welcome! We're here to assist if we can.

The first place to start might be to do a bunch of reading, but there's a LOT here. This major thread is a kind of repository for all the helpful information we can collect:
    That thread is in the Targeted Individuals section of the forum (itself a subsection of Conspiracy Research), and that's where I've moved this personal thread of yours just now.

6. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

amandapoet (24th July 2018), Billy (19th July 2018), deborah7371 (19th July 2018), Debra (19th July 2018), gaiagirl (19th July 2018), Hervé (19th July 2018), Justplain (21st July 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (19th July 2018), Michelle Marie (19th July 2018), Molly4US (10th September 2018), Noelle (19th July 2018), RunningDeer (19th July 2018), Stephanie (20th July 2018), TheDisinhibitedBrain (19th July 2018), Tintin (19th July 2018), toppy (19th July 2018), william r sanford72 (20th July 2018)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Read your post with a very heavy heart, DisinhibitedBrain. Looks like Patient gave you some good advice. Besides Patient, two of our members could possibly relate to what you have been going through; Omnisense & Valerie.

Whether we like it or not, TI's are very real in this day & age...so sad! One can tell you are a very strong person having lived through all this! My heart goes out to you & I will keep you in my prayers daily! I can give no advice as I have not experienced such unimaginable pain. Please do keep us informed as to your progress!

8. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

amandapoet (24th July 2018), Bill Ryan (19th July 2018), Billy (19th July 2018), Debra (19th July 2018), Franny (20th July 2018), gaiagirl (19th July 2018), Hervé (19th July 2018), Icare (20th July 2018), Jayke (19th July 2018), Justplain (21st July 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (19th July 2018), Molly4US (10th September 2018), Noelle (20th July 2018), Omni (19th July 2018), RunningDeer (19th July 2018), Stephanie (20th July 2018), Tam (21st July 2018), TheDisinhibitedBrain (19th July 2018), Tintin (19th July 2018), toppy (19th July 2018), Valerie Villars (19th July 2018), william r sanford72 (20th July 2018), Words of Joy (23rd July 2018)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Thanks Foxie. I just woke up so this may not be the best reply.

The problem is that I was spiritually targeted, which is different, from what I have come to know. I never heard voices. I can't imagine how disruptive this could be.

I was gangstalked, attacked physically by something that left a very real and very permanent scar on the side of my nose and made me so sick I couldn't leave the house for weeks. I just held on by sheer will.

I did have all the usual manner of them making all four of my tires flat, being followed, etc. Mine had all the markings of the letter agencies watching me, because I had a major spiritual awakening, so I just am not familiar with the technical aspects. I was a disturbance in the force field and someone or something knew about it.

Bill's advice is very good. Read, read and read. I, too, would have the implant removed, if possible.

I think longstanding Avalon member Omni is the best choice in this situation, as he is much more knowledgeable and could perhaps give Disinhibited Brain some very good advice.

Disinhibited, I can say it was a great relief to finally come across bodies of work on this subject and community who understands. That in itself is very helpful. There is an incredible amount of documentation which seems to prove this phenomenon as being very real.

My faith is also what got me through. I do know there is a God force, but it doesn't sound like you believe in that.

I was also gaslighted. I believe they were trying to make me doubt myself, but it didn't work.

My heart goes out to you.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 19th July 2018 at 12:39. Reason: highlighted that Omni is the name of an Avalon member
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

10. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

amandapoet (24th July 2018), Bill Ryan (19th July 2018), Billy (19th July 2018), Debra (19th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (19th July 2018), Franny (20th July 2018), gaiagirl (19th July 2018), Hervé (19th July 2018), Icare (20th July 2018), Justplain (21st July 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (19th July 2018), Michelle Marie (19th July 2018), Noelle (20th July 2018), RunningDeer (19th July 2018), Stephanie (20th July 2018), TheDisinhibitedBrain (19th July 2018), toppy (19th July 2018), william r sanford72 (20th July 2018), Words of Joy (23rd July 2018)

11. Link to Post #6
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Thank you for sharing your story! I really appreciate the welcome as well. I'm sorry to hear you also have chronic pain. CBD oil unfortunately doesn't do anything for me, thought the actual stuff does. But only briefly. CRPS is ranked higher than unanesthetized amputation, and almost twice that of cancer pain, so nothing works for it, essentially.

My doctor here in italy recently prescribed me a mild opiate-family drug, but it makes me so sick to my stomach. Same thing with gabapentin and multitudes of the other medicines I've been put on over the past nearly 3 years. I'm happy to know they work for you, though!

I plan on getting the stimulator out ASAP. The surgery itself was really rough so I imagine the removal of it will also be quite painful, and I'm not actually sure if they can even take out the electrical leads that are scarred to my spinal column.

So you think it is plausible that the assailants are able to reach me because of frequencies that I pick up from the stimulator?

Something really odd about the surgery: when I was being wheeled into the surgery room, about 5 minutes before going under, the doctor changed the type of stimulator I was going to receive from Boston Scientific to Medtronic. This was especially weird because there needs to be a representative present during any implantations of these devices so they can fine-tune the stimulation afterwards and tell about you care, etc. They said that it was because Medtronic was MRI compatible. I don't know, maybe there's some mental gum to chew there? I'm truly just flabbergasted that this is happening to me, especially since having CRPS is hard enough by itself to live through.

How did you know the insurance company was watching you for years? Did you have physical proof? Did you ever call your insurance provider and ask them directly if you were being audited?

Thanks in advance!

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Thank you for the kind words <3

I will certainly keep you informed! I think it is good to note that moving across the world does weaken the connection, so there's some tangible evidence that it is based in the US.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Thank you so much for pointing me in the right direction!

A technical moderator note from Bill:
    so that readers can know who you're replying to or referring to, it's often helpful to click
    Reply With Quote (at the bottom right of the post you're replying to), and then write your reply after the quoted text (which you can also edit and pare down if you want).

The red [Post Update] thing that you see above is only because you posted replies in quick succession (within 2 minutes, I think). If your new reply is posted later than that, then it appears as a new standalone post.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 19th July 2018 at 12:52.

12. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to TheDisinhibitedBrain For This Post:

amandapoet (24th July 2018), Bill Ryan (19th July 2018), Billy (19th July 2018), Debra (19th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (19th July 2018), Franny (20th July 2018), gaiagirl (19th July 2018), Hervé (19th July 2018), Justplain (21st July 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (19th July 2018), Michelle Marie (19th July 2018), Molly4US (10th September 2018), Noelle (20th July 2018), RunningDeer (19th July 2018), Stephanie (20th July 2018), Tam (21st July 2018), Tintin (19th July 2018), toppy (19th July 2018), Valerie Villars (19th July 2018), william r sanford72 (20th July 2018)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,300 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by TheDisinhibitedBrain (here)
    My doctor here in italy recently prescribed me a mild opiate-family drug, but it makes me so sick to my stomach. Same thing with gabapentin and multitudes of the other medicines I've been put on over the past nearly 3 years. I'm happy to know they work for you, though!
    Welcome to the forum, TheDisinhibitedBrain. My heart goes out to you. One suggestion would be to take the medication on a full stomach.

14. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

amandapoet (24th July 2018), Bill Ryan (19th July 2018), Billy (19th July 2018), Debra (19th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (19th July 2018), Franny (20th July 2018), Hervé (19th July 2018), Justplain (21st July 2018), Michelle Marie (19th July 2018), Molly4US (10th September 2018), Noelle (20th July 2018), Stephanie (20th July 2018), TheDisinhibitedBrain (19th July 2018), Valerie Villars (19th July 2018), william r sanford72 (20th July 2018)

15. Link to Post #8
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,504 times in 4,311 posts

It's a shocking story, it really is - my heart goes out to you. You also have my sincerest admiration for enduring these horrors and staying sane throughout!

Have you thought of the possibility that there might be a spiritual aspect to this? I don't know what your beliefs are on the subject of paranormal phenomena, and perhaps you rule this out as the voices seem to be technologically induced because of the implant. But this might not necessarily be true.

A number of years ago now, a good friend of mine inadvertently opened up a remarkable, but ultimately very dark door. Initially it proved beneficial: psychic powers, OBE's, healing, clairvoyance and clairaudience [yes, voices] manifested in her life virtually overnight. It was amazing. And all of it was activated by a belly button ring she had put in.

But it went downhill quickly, and turned into a nightmare. She came under severe attack from all sorts of entities. I really don't know how, or why, but metallic objects grafted into the body (even a simple piercing), can in extreme cases, depending on sensitivity and susceptibility, interfere with the body's energy flow, disrupting the chakras. This is what happened to my friend. She effectively turned on a spiritual antenna in herself, which anything and everything could (and did) latch onto. Long story short, she got herself cleared. She also got rid of the belly button ring.

It could be - just saying - that this is what you might be experiencing from this implant. Again, not sure if you even subscribe to the reality of such forces, and this is nothing more than electronic surveillance and interference. But, just as an alternative, some sort of psychic reading or spiritual counselling might be an idea to look into. Or, at the very least, the removal of the implant [if that is possible].
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

16. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

amandapoet (24th July 2018), Bill Ryan (19th July 2018), Billy (19th July 2018), Debra (19th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (19th July 2018), Franny (20th July 2018), gaiagirl (19th July 2018), Hervé (19th July 2018), Jayke (19th July 2018), Justplain (21st July 2018), Michelle Marie (19th July 2018), Noelle (20th July 2018), RunningDeer (19th July 2018), snoman (23rd July 2018), Stephanie (20th July 2018), Tam (21st July 2018), TheDisinhibitedBrain (19th July 2018), Valerie Villars (19th July 2018), william r sanford72 (20th July 2018)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,529 times in 32,788 posts

I am 29 years old, have my Masters degree in Communication, taught at a university for 2 years, currently am Head of Communications and Director of US Relations for a medical tourism company
    I just want to add a personal footnote here. This very detailed personal report from a new member (Welcome again! ) is just the strongest evidence that a sane, aware, intelligent, able, highly educated person can have these experiences that are REALLY challenging for anyone to understand and deal with.

We get quite a few forum applications from people who report somewhat similar things. But sometimes, they're literally almost incoherent, and it's just impossible to tell if what they're trying to share shows actual electronic harassment (which is a real phenomenon, for sure) — or, if I may say this — whether the unfortunate person is mentally unwell and is simply delusional. (And, for sure, some are. I received a ranting e-mail from someone about 6 months ago who threatened to blow up Planet Earth within two months if I didn't reply. So far, so good! )

If an applicant seems just too wild, disjointed and ungrounded, and makes claims that just don't seem likely to be in any way real, then we have to decline them. It's always a tough call, because, whatever their actual condition, we're talking about a human being who is suffering.

But one of the prerequisites for membership here is to be able to communicate (and think!) clearly and rationally. It's really just essential for any kind of progress to be made.

It's a bewildering phenomenon. I don't think any one person has all the answers — especially why certain people are targeted. As reported and described in some posts in the Targeted Individuals: experiences, problems and solutions thread, Dr John Hall, having collected thousands of personal accounts of electronic harassment, has concluded that the program is experimental, and the targets are randomly chosen. I have to say, this does make the most sense.

But the program may be at least partly operational now — John Hall's work was several years ago — and so some people may be purposefully targeted now. It's reasonable to assume that if a person IS deliberately picked out, they're regarded as in some way dangerous, or potentially so. But why they choose some people and not others (why not ANYONE who's reading this??) isn't understood.

In the meantime, we have to look for remedies, or protection, for those who ARE affected. And that's a work in progress — which has maybe only just started.

Quote Posted by Valerie Villars (here)
    I think longstanding Avalon member Omni is the best choice in this situation, as he is much more knowledgeable and could perhaps give Disinhibited Brain some very good advice.
    Yes, Omni knows a lot of stuff and is dedicated to researching and understanding all this. He's one of the heroes in this TI battle, he's started quite a number of threads, and has his own website. He'll be posting in reply here soon, for sure.

The other researchers to pay attention to (in my opinion) are Dr John Hall and Dr Robert Duncan. The references and links (including to audio and video) are easy to find in the Targeted Individuals: experiences, problems and solutions thread, but we can find and repost them here if it's helpful. In particular, we have these books in the Avalon Library:
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 19th July 2018 at 13:21.

18. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alx (25th July 2018), amandapoet (24th July 2018), Baby Steps (19th July 2018), Billy (19th July 2018), Debra (19th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (19th July 2018), Hervé (19th July 2018), Jayke (19th July 2018), Justplain (21st July 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (19th July 2018), Michelle Marie (19th July 2018), Noelle (20th July 2018), Omni (19th July 2018), Ron Mauer Sr (19th July 2018), RunningDeer (19th July 2018), Stephanie (20th July 2018), Tam (21st July 2018), TheDisinhibitedBrain (19th July 2018), Tintin (19th July 2018), Trisher (19th July 2018), Valerie Villars (19th July 2018), william r sanford72 (20th July 2018)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Star, I think that is a very important point you bought up, about the activation of seeing and hearing things you can't normally see and hear. As to the who and the what behind it all, is anyone's guess, because not ALL targeting is by human instigated means. It just isn't.

The phenomenon is widespread, varied, and can be a combination of many, many things we just don't know about yet.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and state something I feel, after five years of reflection after having been targeted. I believe, in large part, I was targeted so that I would understand the phenomenon and have compassion for those going through it.

I do know that by whatever means, it is VERY real and not delusional in many, many, cases.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

20. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

amandapoet (24th July 2018), Bill Ryan (19th July 2018), Billy (19th July 2018), Debra (19th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (19th July 2018), Franny (20th July 2018), Hervé (19th July 2018), Justplain (21st July 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (19th July 2018), Michelle Marie (19th July 2018), Noelle (20th July 2018), Orph (19th July 2018), Stephanie (20th July 2018), TheDisinhibitedBrain (19th July 2018), william r sanford72 (20th July 2018)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Also, I haven't talked too much about this but Star's point about metal is right on.

I believe in part I became an antenna of sorts because of a certain configuration of stones, metals, shapes, etc. in jewelry I was wearing at the time. I know it sounds odd, but I believe those shapes, combined with the metal, activated something. I just feel it in my gut, after experiencing and knowing all I did and do.

It is a conductor any way you look at it.

Coincidentally, I was reading another thread just now and came across this posted by Carmody:

Quote The team focused on a concept developed over a century ago by Nikola Tesla. The noted pioneer in electricity and radio had shown that a magnetic wave generator could be used for wireless communications.

Basically, the generator works like an electromagnet. Powered by standard alternating current or battery, it runs electricity through a wire that is coiled around a metal cylinder, creating a harmless, low-energy magnetic field that extends for hundreds of meters. Just like radio, the field can carry an audio signal by modulating (raising or lowering) its strength instant by instant. But unlike radio, cell phones, and satellite phones—whose electromagnetic waves can't pass very far through rock, clay, or other materials that conduct electricity—a magnetically generated signal penetrates the ground easily. On the other end, a coiled antenna wire about 100 meters long receives the signal, and an amplifier converts it into sound.
    Last edited by Valerie Villars; 19th July 2018 at 14:29.

22. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

amandapoet (24th July 2018), Bill Ryan (19th July 2018), Billy (19th July 2018), Debra (19th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (19th July 2018), Franny (20th July 2018), Hervé (19th July 2018), Jayke (19th July 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (19th July 2018), Michelle Marie (19th July 2018), RunningDeer (19th July 2018), Stephanie (20th July 2018), Sunny (20th July 2018), TheDisinhibitedBrain (19th July 2018), william r sanford72 (20th July 2018)

23. Link to Post #12
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,504 times in 4,311 posts

Quote Posted by Valerie Villars (here)

The phenomenon is widespread, varied, and can be a combination of many, many things we just don't know about yet.
    Yes I'm glad you emphasized this. The phenomenon can have numerous causes and origins, from mundane to nefarious, psychological to technological, and from earthly to very much otherwise. How to pinpoint the root source of it and exact motive is arguably harder than going on to tackle the symptoms they manifest.

That you might have been targeted for the reasons you state is something I can identify with. In spiritual circles, they say one cannot be a healer unless one knows what it is to suffer.

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

24. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

amandapoet (24th July 2018), Bill Ryan (19th July 2018), Billy (19th July 2018), Debra (19th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (19th July 2018), Franny (20th July 2018), gaiagirl (19th July 2018), Hervé (19th July 2018), Inaiá (29th July 2018), Jayke (19th July 2018), Michelle Marie (19th July 2018), Orph (19th July 2018), RunningDeer (19th July 2018), Stephanie (20th July 2018), TheDisinhibitedBrain (19th July 2018), Valerie Villars (19th July 2018), william r sanford72 (20th July 2018)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,392 times in 3,448 posts

Hello DisinhibitedBrain, I am sorry you are also targeted by these obsessive psychopaths. There are a few core things all TIs should know:

1. Do not tell a psychiatrist of your targeting, this will only yield a schizophrenia diagnosis (discredit you), and potentially take away your rights and get you on mind destroying drugs. So my advice: avoid psychiatrists at just about all costs.

2. Realize that some of the experiences they give you are, in part, specifically designed for the reaction when you tell people about them. Specifically designed for people thinking you are mentally ill. Be careful who you tell what.

3. I recommend learning the technology they use to better combat it and be aware of it. My document: Hi-Tech War Crime Report (Synopses - PDF) covers the technology thoroughly.

4. By documenting (in the most credible words you can manage) what they do to you this can somewhat protect a TI (if they are good enough at exposing the perps). When I began documenting their tortures in a list it could have changed their behavior.

5. A diary might be a good idea. It is good to document evidence in case any class action lawsuit takes place, a journal or diary would be good for this.

6. Avoid harmful psyche drugs in my opinion. They never truly help targeting unless the perps wanted you on the drugs and want you or someone else to think they are good.

If you have any questions about targeting feel free to PM me or reply in this thread. I have been targeted absolutely obsessively for over 10 years.
    Last edited by Omni; 19th July 2018 at 15:12.

26. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Alx (25th July 2018), amandapoet (24th July 2018), Bill Ryan (19th July 2018), Billy (19th July 2018), Debra (19th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (19th July 2018), Franny (20th July 2018), gaiagirl (19th July 2018), Hervé (19th July 2018), Kate (19th July 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (19th July 2018), Michelle Marie (19th July 2018), Mike (19th July 2018), norman (30th July 2018), Orph (19th July 2018), RunningDeer (19th July 2018), Stephanie (20th July 2018), Tam (21st July 2018), TheDisinhibitedBrain (19th July 2018), Trisher (19th July 2018), Valerie Villars (19th July 2018), william r sanford72 (20th July 2018), Words of Joy (23rd July 2018)

27. Link to Post #14
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,223 times in 2,093 posts

How did you know the insurance company was watching you for years? Did you have physical proof? Did you ever call your insurance provider and ask them directly if you were being audited?
    Quite a few times we noticed that we were being followed. We lived in a rural area so there wasn't always traffic for them to hide in. Other times they would sit right in front of our house for hours. I suppose just to annoy us. In the end, the insurance company submitted tapes to our lawyers. Not sure what the point was, other than to let us know that they were watching us - again, probably just to try to bother us. The tapes actually supported the fact that we were injured. The overall experience really opened my eyes as to what things the government will do to an average person. When you are growing up, most people have a feeling of pride about their country and think that the government is there for you as a citizen. It really affects a person when you learn that in fact they can have very little respect for the people.

28. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

amandapoet (24th July 2018), Bill Ryan (19th July 2018), Billy (20th July 2018), Debra (19th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (20th July 2018), Franny (20th July 2018), Hervé (20th July 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (20th July 2018), Michelle Marie (19th July 2018), RunningDeer (19th July 2018), Stephanie (20th July 2018), TheDisinhibitedBrain (20th July 2018), Valerie Villars (19th July 2018), william r sanford72 (20th July 2018)

29. Link to Post #15
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,097 times in 2,584 posts

Hello! And welcome!

Hoping this may be helpful...some investigators who are researching and collecting data on targeted individuals.

Techno Crime Fighter's forum
    July 12, 2018

Dr. Katherine Horton
    Ramola D
    Dr. Millicent Black
    The Joint Investigation team
    https://jointinvestigation.org/about/

...investigates modern high tech crimes including directed energy weapons and military neuro/biotechnology. It also combats the systemic corruption due to which such crimes are covered up by law enforcement.
    MM
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

30. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

amandapoet (24th July 2018), Bill Ryan (20th July 2018), Billy (20th July 2018), Debra (19th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (20th July 2018), Franny (20th July 2018), Hervé (20th July 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (20th July 2018), RunningDeer (19th July 2018), Stephanie (20th July 2018), TheDisinhibitedBrain (20th July 2018), william r sanford72 (20th July 2018), Words of Joy (23rd July 2018)

31. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Quote I wish to publish this here as my first time I have mentioned this at all on the internet. I know I am sound of mind. I’m a great debater, writer, worker, (soon to be) wife, and dog mom. I just have these lingering, awful stalkers that won’t even allow me the slightest bit of privacy. They intrude in the bedroom. They say they video taped me having sex, and would constantly remark on my body, which although thin, I still had body image issues with since adolescence.
    Disinhibited, I want you to know that I went through a version of this. I missed this in your post this morning. Next time they remark on your body, just laugh at them. Start singing something inane. Just laugh and say you're sure they have better bodies on this planet and it doesn't bother you a bit. And mean it. They can't get at you if you won't be gotten at.

If they told me I was ugly and looked like a troll, I would just laugh and say you may be right and refuse to get ruffled.

I was set up, drugged and raped. I suspect they filmed it but I will never know. You have NOTHING to be ashamed of. I'd dare say they wouldn't have much to parade in the mirror and the truth is, what do bodies really matter? I mean it. It's your heart and soul that matter.

They want you to be embarrassed and shamed. Do not let them do that to you.
    Last edited by Valerie Villars; 19th July 2018 at 22:46.

32. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

amandapoet (24th July 2018), Bill Ryan (20th July 2018), Billy (20th July 2018), deborah7371 (20th July 2018), Debra (19th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (20th July 2018), Franny (20th July 2018), Hervé (20th July 2018), Icare (20th July 2018), Inaiá (29th July 2018), MagPi9 (5th August 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (20th July 2018), Michelle Marie (20th July 2018), Orph (20th July 2018), Stephanie (20th July 2018), TheDisinhibitedBrain (20th July 2018), william r sanford72 (20th July 2018), Words of Joy (23rd July 2018)

33. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Dis, I've been on the front porch thinking and thinking. The thing is, you have to disarm them. Think about dis-arm.

Quote dis·arm
    disˈärm/Submit
    verb
    take a weapon or weapons away from (a person, force, or country).
    "guerrillas had completely disarmed and demobilized their forces"
    synonyms: demilitarize, demobilize
    "the failure to disarm militias leaves the election vulnerable to intimidation"
    lay down one's arms, demilitarize;
    literarybeat one's swords into plowshares
    "the militia refused to disarm"
    allay the hostility or suspicions of.
    "his tact and political skills will disarm critics"
    synonyms: win over, charm, persuade, thaw; mollify, appease, placate, pacify, conciliate, propitiate
    "the warmth in his voice disarmed her"
    I only know it worked for me, but it came from a place of knowledge, lack of fear, and a big heart. Look at your heart and honestly access your strengths and use them.

It is very wrong to overcome someone's will by deception. You have weapons. Now find them.

I'm trying to say to disarm them from a place of power. It really makes them disengage. The power comes from knowing your heart and trusting it.
    Last edited by Valerie Villars; 20th July 2018 at 02:09.

34. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

amandapoet (24th July 2018), Bill Ryan (20th July 2018), Billy (20th July 2018), deborah7371 (20th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (20th July 2018), Franny (20th July 2018), Hervé (20th July 2018), Icare (20th July 2018), Inaiá (29th July 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (20th July 2018), Michelle Marie (20th July 2018), Orph (20th July 2018), Stephanie (20th July 2018), TheDisinhibitedBrain (20th July 2018), william r sanford72 (20th July 2018), Words of Joy (23rd July 2018)

35. Link to Post #18
    Albania Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    Albanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,899 times in 467 posts

There are different kind of targeting but all of them classify in 3 big groups : physical, psychological (mental) and spiritual. The important thing is to be calm and observe , be aware of the targeting situation, how it is happening, when it starts, what are the kind of symptoms it gets. The bad side is that no one really can help in this situation, you have to figure out by yourself, because only you know what is really going on. Don't rush on decision and stay balanced in mind and actions , because in this case the thoughts might not always be yours. If you will gain awareness on their methods, you will find a way how to protect yourself.

36. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Eagle Eye For This Post:

amandapoet (24th July 2018), Bill Ryan (20th July 2018), deborah7371 (20th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (20th July 2018), Hervé (20th July 2018), Inaiá (29th July 2018), Michelle Marie (20th July 2018), Orph (20th July 2018), Stephanie (20th July 2018), Trisher (20th July 2018), Valerie Villars (20th July 2018), william r sanford72 (20th July 2018)

37. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

This was something interesting I stumbled on and it has relevance.

http://www.eastcoastrip.org/did-you-know/infrasound

Infrasound

Infrasound refers to sound vibrations that are at a frequency too low to be heard by the human ear which has a range from 20 Hz to 20,000 Hz (called the audible range). Levels below 20 Hz are described as infrasonic (infrasound) and those above 20,000 Hz are ultrasonic.

While we may experience discomfort at sounds we can hear at volumes of around 80 decibels upwards, it is believed exposure to low frequency sound vibrations which we cannot detect may also have considerable impact on humans. In much the same way many find the audible bass of a high volume car stereo annoying, sounds at even lower frequencies may interfere with our emotions and perceptions. It is known that military forces have examined the effects of infrasound and even looked into its use as a weapon.

Exposure to infrasound has been demonstrated to effect recipients with symptoms including fear, sorrow, depression, anxiety, nausea, chest pressure and hallucination. It can cause objects to move through vibration and some believe the body’s internal organs can be effected. It is suggested that levels above 80 decibels at frequencies between 0.5 to 10Hz may start to effect the vestibular of the inner ear thus causing disorientation. Any high volume sound can trigger the body to react by increasing respiration, heart rate and blood pressure, but when they cannot actually hear the sound recipients are left with no explanation for the sudden onset of these symptoms. This may then lead to further effects caused by the minds possible reaction to the unknown, as outlined below.

Once the mind receives information it considers unusual it may enter into “search mode” to try and explain what is being experienced, calling on all senses to assist - sight, sound, touch, smell etc... The longer the search goes on without an answer, the more intense the scrutiny. In the extreme, the body may react in “survival instinct” - fear sets in, pulse races etc... This is the body’s natural reaction to the unknown, preparing it for possible “fight or flight” from danger. At such times, because the senses are so heightened and “in tune” for experiencing something, the brain may begin to misinterpret what the senses are picking up. Much akin to sitting alone in the dark after watching a horror movie although to a much greater extent.

This is all a natural reaction of the brain and very real to the witness. Possible triggers (either alone or in combination) are anything that may suggest something strange is occurring including high EMF, infrasound, low atmospheric pressure, carbon monoxide exposure, darkness, isolation and any stimulus that may create suggestion such as watching a spooky movie, being in an spooky location, or Ouija board use. Ocean waves are known to sometimes generate infrasound and it has been suggested to have been a possible "trigger" causing ships crews to abandon their craft in fear, only to have the ship later found mysteriously drifting about unmanned.

The range of infrasound is generally accepted to be between 0-20 hertz with a specific area of interest between 17 and 19 hertz. Tests by NASA have revealed that the human eyeball resonates at around 18Hz, to which infrasound exposure may cause a reaction and lead to hallucinations.

Infrasound occurs quite naturally at some locations and possible causes include storms, earthquakes, waterfalls, volcanoes, ocean waves and wind reacting with structures such as chimneys. Some buildings or natural features can act as Helmholtz resonators and create infrasound at high levels. Ancient places of worship or ceremonial burial such as the Maeshowe mound in Orkney, have been shown to act in this way. Some animals are sensitive to these low frequency vibrations and may appear to "foresee" approaching storms and earthquakes. Elephants are known to use infrasound as a form of communication over long distances.

It is possible that any room with an open doorway or window can operate like a Helmhotz resonator, similar to blowing a column of air across an empty bottle. Subsonic sound can travel long distances, pass through walls and may be amplified in tunnel like structures. Standard hearing protection is of little use for subsonic sound as it often can pass straight through and may even be amplified. There have been links reported between supposedly haunted locations and the presence of infrasound, which is the reason paranormal investigators may monitor infrasound levels whenever possible.

The following text gives some insight into how sound levels including infrasound are represented (usually in pascals, micropascals or decibels) which may be of some assistance in interpreting the results of monitoring.

There is a huge variance in sound pressure ranging from the minimum that can be heard by the human ear, 20 micropascals, to the threshold of pain, 20 Pa (pascals). Because of this huge range a logarithmic scale is used to represent the sound pressure level (SPL). A reference of 20 micropascals is commonly used, being the lowest level that can be heard by the human ear at a frequency of 1000 Hz. This is equal to .02 mPa (millipascals) or 0.00002 Pa (pascals). The unknown level is compared to the 20 micropascal threshold which is given a value of 0 dB (decibels) and the resulting level is expressed in decibels (dB). Because the human ear perceives sound intensity differently depending on it’s frequency, weightings may also be applied in attempt to match what the human ear experiences. "A-weighted” levels are the most common used, although a “G-weighting” is perhaps more suitable for infrasound.

For comparison dB levels for some audible sounds are given below.

0-10dB Threshold of human hearing.
    10-20dB Normal breathing, rustling leaves.
    20-30dB Whispering at about 1.5 metres.
    40-50dB Coffee maker, library, quiet office, quiet residential area.
    50-60dB Dishwasher, electric shaver, office, rainfall, refrigerator, sewing machine.
    60-70dB Air conditioner, alarm clock, background music, normal conversation, television.
    70-80dB Coffee grinder, toilet flush, freeway traffic, hair dryer, vacuum cleaner.
    80-90dB Blender, doorbell, heavy traffic, hand saw, lawn mower, ringing telephone, whistling kettle.
    85dB Lower limit recommended for the wearing of hearing protection.
    90-100dB Electric drill, shouted conversation, tractor, truck.
    100-110dB Baby crying, boom box, factory machinery, motorcycle, subway train.
    110-120dB Ambulance siren, car horn, leaf blower, walkman on high, power saw, shouting in the ear.
    120-130dB Auto stereo, rock concert, chain saw, pneumatic drills, stock car races, thunder, power drill.
    130-140dB Threshold of pain, air raid siren, jet airplane taking off, jackhammer.
    150-160dB Artillery fire at 500 feet, balloon pop, cap gun.
    160-170dB Fireworks, handgun, rifle.
    170 -180dB Shotgun.
    180 - 190dB Rocket launch, volcanic eruption.

The vibration of the sound alters the pressure of the medium it is traveling in - be it air, water or living cells. If the sound level is very high, the entire organism may vibrate. For instance the pressure of artillery with a few metres can exceed 200dB which is enough to cause blood vessels to tear and could even prove fatal. A level of 140dB is enough is to damage nerves of the inner ear which could lead to permanent deafness.

The sound we can hear (20-20,000Hz) gives us fair warning, but what of the sound frequencies we cannot hear? Such high levels of infrasound can easily pass through the skin and cause organs to vibrate which can lead to symptoms commonly associated with high infrasound exposure (see above). As we cannot hear the sound the cause of the symptoms often remains unidentified - but may be just as intense and harmful as any audible sound exceeding 120dB.

Such sound, although inaudible, is still subject to the laws and principles of pressure waves and may be amplified naturally through resonance etc... The Paranormal Calculator contains some formula which allow various calculations concerning sound waves.

38. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

amandapoet (24th July 2018), Bill Ryan (20th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (21st July 2018), Hervé (20th July 2018), Mike (21st July 2018), Orph (21st July 2018), Padmé (20th August 2018), TheDisinhibitedBrain (24th July 2018), william r sanford72 (20th July 2018)

39. Link to Post #20
    United States Avalon Member Tam's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,363 times in 496 posts

Hey! Welcome to Avalon. I feel like you and I will get along

I don't have any advice on what to do to help with the TI stuff , as it is only just recently that I've accepted the phenomenon even exists at all, since so many cases are clearly just poor souls who are bananas delusional. So, in other words, my knowledge on this subject is very limited. Now, if you've got questions about ETs and abductions, I'm your girl.

Anyways, I digress.

I don't know your spiritual/paranormal orientation, though if I had to assume, I'd reckon you fall more on the materialistic spectrum, which I was once staunchly on during a phase I had from age 16-19. But as I'm sure you're now well aware, not all is as it seems, and the world is full of secrets and hidden realities unlike our own.

Why do I mention this?

Because I have a very unfounded, speculative theory: maybe a lot of TI harassment can be mitigated (not cured) by achieving alignment with mind, body, and soul. Healthy diet and whatever exercise you can do, meditation, and a positive approach/perspective to life, as well as psychic shielding and healing techniques. I know, I know, it sounds like New Age, crystal-sniffing hippie crap, but I swear, these things are very real and very effective for, at the very least, pain management.

It seems that negatively-oriented beings/people are averse to positive energy, so maybe living with as much love, and sending them love (if at all possible) can help fix it. I'm apprehensive about it, mainly because it sounds so damn flowery and stupid, but it's worth a shot.

Here's some other advice, this time, a little less shaky: go get acupuncture done regularly.

I firmly believe in the existence of chi/prana/life energy/universe soul juice. And I also believe that, should your energetic meridien get out of alignment, physical complications can and will manifest.

Acupuncture is so much more than some lady jabbing needles into you while patchouli incense burns next to a Buddha fountain.

Like yoga, it's been grossly misconstrued, diluted, and simplified by mainstream use and popularity. But, just like yoga, it goes way beyond basic b*tches stretching their Lulu-lemon legs on a sparkly cactus-print mat. It's a philosophy, a lifestyle, and a meditative practice, that hones the use of your fundamental energy for a positive outcome. True acupuncture uses well-tested, proven methods of treatment based off of millennia of Chinese medicine, which are ridiculed my mainstream Western medicine due to the flexibility and spirituality of Eastern Medicine.

But in my very strong opinion, this stuff is all very real, and major proponents of Western medicine, with its drugs, vague (incurable) diagnoses, and invasive treatment of symptoms, can all go and kiss their mothers.

This is not to say that Western medicine is all bad. Far from it. The things it has and continues to achieve are often nearly miraculous. But it (and Eastern Medicine too) is not without its major shortcomings.

That, and living in the US has made me a twinge cynical about Western Medicine. But I won't go into that. It gives me violent thoughts

Anyways, seriously, go do acupuncture. And try to find a Chinese person that was trained in China. This isn't a racial thing, as much as it is, in your words, minimizing the contingent factors that would possibly create a negative outcome. Because, as much as I hate to say it, every white acupuncturist I've come across just flat-out did not factor in the nuanced, holistic, and synergistic principles of Chinese Medicine. Their acupuncture was more of a superficial spa treatment than anything else. That isn't to say there aren't good white acupuncturists and that all Chinese ones are pros. Just that, if you want to save time and money and find yourself a good one, look no further than one from the country that created it.

Trust me. Acupuncture is the real deal. It won't help with your parasites, but it should almost certainly help with your pain.

Warm wishes to you, and cheers to the many more threads we will share. Feel free to PM me for any questions you may have.
    Last edited by Tam; 21st July 2018 at 16:17.

40. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Tam For This Post:

amandapoet (24th July 2018), Bill Ryan (21st July 2018), Foxie Loxie (21st July 2018), Mike (21st July 2018), Noelle (21st July 2018), Padmé (20th August 2018), snoman (23rd July 2018), TheDisinhibitedBrain (24th July 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast