+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 1 7 8 LastLast

Thread: The New World and Civilization (the messages from my Contact as a child)

1. Link to Post #121
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

Default Re: The New World and Civilization (the messages from my Contact as a child)

Quote Posted by Amzer Zo (here)
    Quote Posted by blufire (here)
    [...]

It is clear and is my understanding that through the eons we have been on this planet that at different eras either the reptilian or mammalian race influence within humanity was in complete control of the planet. This extreme polarization to one or the other our genetic makeup or lineage or bloodline or nature was our undoing each time. We (humanity as a whole) have either been extremely reptilian or mammalian in nature during certain eras.

We can perhaps see this in certain civilizations that we have some detailed knowledge. A fairly certain or clear example of reptilian polarized civilization would be Egyptian or perhaps Sumerian civilizations and one can see the characteristics of the very strong genetic reptilian side of humanity. These civilizations were strongly technologically advanced, space/astrologically knowledgeable, they were also (or appeared) warlike, cold and calculating. They were driven solely or primarily by their left brain tendencies.

Example (perhaps) of mammalian polarized civilization would be Lemuria or Atlantis. From what we feel we know of these civilizations they were primarily right brained intuitive civilizations. They concentrated more on arts, astrology, esoteric knowledge and wisdom. These civilizations seemed very peaceful and what we would call today more New Age and light and love.

From what I now understand the era we are now in the two races are influencing humanity to blend and meld or a better term to Balance our two genetic bloodlines and tendencies. It is clear to me from my contact as a child that in order to “make it this time’ we have to advance technologically (quickly now) and work hard and plan to retain this technology if and when the next ELE happens so we can continue and progress without delay ‘this time’ into space travel and create a sustainable United Planet for everyone. Just as important is the Balance our mammalian nature provides during this time. We have to balance our dualistic nature and we have to work hard to allow and encourage leadership from both sides of our bloodline.

In closing of this post . . . . at the time we are technologically advanced that we are capable of general wide spread space travel our alien relatives will begin to interact with us face to face. Side by side as equals and in unity and friendship
    I am finally catching up on this thread as well as making some sense of what blufire is going through... same order of magnitude as a Bill Deagle calling Bill & Kerry in the middle of the night in Australia upon receiving one of those "visions"/"warnings."

The above excerpt from blufire's post is what finally made sense to me, from the perspective I currently have on the whole maze: see this post (<--- click).

Although I personally consider genetics/DNA/hereditary make-ups as misdirectors to avoid starting digging deeper into the root cause of it all since all parties are guilty in that game; it is nonetheless a closer analogy in explaining to one -- in this current society -- that they maybe influenced by something of the physical universe that's beyond microscopic than starting to explain it's actually something flimsier than one's "soul" and psychological make-up redirected by MKultra or Satanic Ritual Abuse type of "implants" from... zillions of years ago....
    interesting comments Amer Zo, you are into something here hum... I think. Could you expand a little? thanks

or Blufire too could expand on these ideas.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Bright Garlick (20th December 2013), Kalamos (25th November 2013)

3. Link to Post #122
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

Default Re: The New World and Civilization (the messages from my Contact as a child)

Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    Quote Posted by Amzer Zo (here)
    [...]
    ... see this post (<--- click).
    [...]
    ... something flimsier than one's "soul" and psychological make-up redirected by MKultra or Satanic Ritual Abuse type of "implants" from... zillions of years ago....
    interesting comments Amer Zo, you are into something here hum... I think. Could you expand a little? thanks

or Blufire too could expand on these ideas.
    Hhhmmm... expand... well, it's simple: put together Franz Erdl website + 9eagle9's + Truman's + Houman's + Steve Richards' + Simon's threads to get a summary of it... and one can start wondering that, well, if a "soul" can be captured and things can be done to it... that the perpetrated-on repeat onto the next generation the treatment they receive from the perpetrators (dramatize the treatment toward the external world) at nauseam and ad eternam; that the whole "game" has always been "control" so that "things that go bump in the night" are solidly tied to bodies and their programming and there aren't any barbarians roaming the countrysides...

Couple the above with the sheer number of individuals who have "received" the same or similar visions (search Bill Deagle call to Bill and Kerry, Delcado or... this forum is full of them) all over the planet and one may equally start to consider there is a cosmic psyop/cointelpro going on... maybe... ?

PS: As for genetics/DNA being misdirectors/disinfo, check Steve Richards and what a "spirit" can do to a body in his bear example/case. There is no need for statistics... one case is largely sufficient to demonstrate the point. Concerning "brains," there are enough individuals walking around with fluid-filled skulls to demonstrate a "brain" has nothing to do with "thinking" or a socially functioning individual... hence all theories having to do with "brain" left or right, etc., don't hold much water either...
    Last edited by Hervé; 25th November 2013 at 16:14.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

1 flew over (12th December 2013), animovado (10th July 2014), araucaria (27th November 2013), Atlas (28th December 2013), Flash (17th December 2013), Jean-Luc (25th November 2013), Limor Wolf (4th December 2013), onawah (26th November 2013), thunder24 (25th November 2013)

5. Link to Post #123
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,709 times in 1,042 posts

Note: this post, as well as, all other posts of mine (on this thread) are only the messages I now understand. I attach no right or wrong . . . benevolent or evil. Just the messenger here and with my stated opinion in understanding these messages. Please refer back to the OP.

This post is a continuation of my opinion from this thread:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...d=1#post767219

From my OP (opening post) of this thread and I have added/clarified the original:

We are facing basically 2 future scenarios. The ‘controllers’ (we need a new term) are preparing and implementing rapidly for either and/or both of these scenarios:

The first future scenario that I was shown as a child and am now remembering:

We continue on into a new planet wide United Civilization, which means continued chaos, war, fear and turmoil. This continuation will also include severe overcrowding of the planet. There will be ‘dead zones’ where most of humanity will live and will be taken care of (as much as natural resources will allow). We are seeing this now with our overcrowded cities and urban areas and the increasing difficulty in managing the housing, feeding and overall care and quality of life, not to mention, the increasing dilemma of what to do with something like the billions of tons of trash that this worldwide population is generating.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ion#post763784

We will endure continued chaos, war and suffering intensely for the next 25+ years while all financial, religious, governmental and societal constructs are obliterated in order for the United Civilization to be fully implemented.

There will also be areas (safe zones) around the planet where people will live sustainably, abundantly, peacefully and in synergy with nature. These places will become legendary. These areas will be populated by those who see what is just around the corner and what our future holds and will make an ultimate choice in how they want to live and be directly responsible for how they live their lives and the impact that has on the ecology and health of the planet. These areas will also have in mind the viability and way of life for future generations.

We will continue this scenario through and during the 6th mass extinction that we have been in for a very long time

Or until . . . . .

We experience the next ELE (extinction level event) which is the 2nd future scenario.

This 2nd scenario or future will begin with the next ELE. “They” do not know exactly when this event will occur but they know we are on the razor’s edge and it is simply a matter of time. They are fully prepared and continue to prepare for this event and making sure that “We (humanity) Make it This Time”. The Georgia Guidestones are an example blueprint for how to proceed after this ELE. The guidestones are most certainly how ‘they’ will lead humanity after the next ELE.

‘They’ do not know what type of ELE may occur; only that it will reduce the population of the planet down to a few million. Their intent is to prepare in such a way our technology survives as well as all other resources needed for humanity to continue without being wiped back to the a time of no technology.

After humanity emerges from the ELE and this period of time, both our reptilian and mammalian genetic dualistic influences will be more balanced in the way we live and evolve and continue.

This scenario… if it happens soon… may be the most kind for the billions on earth today.

The Georgia Guidestones are simply a blueprint on how humanity will live and evolve after the next ELE. The first statement from the guidestones is the one most people have a problem with.

Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.

Many jump to the erroneous conclusion that this means the elite or cabal are killing us and will cull humanity down to this number and my understanding is this is not accurate in any way. The working word in the first statement is ‘maintain’.

These guides will start if and when humanity is at this numerical beginning point, which will be after the next ELE.

After the next ELE this (Georgia Guidestones (example)) will be how humanity will live and evolve and it is mandatory that we do in order to “Make it This Time”

recap: the global population will continue to grow (as in first scenario) until and when the next ELE hits. No one knows when this will occur . . . it could be tomorrow it could be in a thousand years. But, “they’ are prepared in almost everyway for humanity to survive this time with our technology in place so we then will continue to move rapidly into the next frontier which is space travel. This also means we will have evolved sufficiently that actual face to face contact and interaction will occur with off world alien races.

“making it this time” also means our ability to pick up and continue after the next ELE instead of loosing every advancement we have made. In the past ELE’s we were knocked back to basically the stone age.

Making it this time means we also understand that balancing our reptilian and mammalian tendencies and dualistic nature is critically important for when humanity emerges with our technology in place. It also means that up until the ELE event we work very hard to meld and balance our reptilian and mammlian nature. This also means understanding the reptilian technolgy and pragamatism will have to lead this time but just as critical is that the mammilian influence be strong for balance and wholeness.
    Last edited by blufire; 4th December 2013 at 17:41.

6. Link to Post #124
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

I still have dreams about the different possibilities of our world. It's been a while since they have been peaceful. Flying through different consciousness and "waking up" in the morning makes me wonder...
    Do you think we can create communities that could help us all ease out of the destructive system into a constructive universally sustaining one? Besides the possibility of everything being destroyed, can we constructively create in the midst of the destruction so that the chaos is not all encompassing? I ask because I think we can. I also realize that it helps when others think we can too and apply our minds to doing so.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ns7673 For This Post:

Billy (4th December 2013), Eram (22nd December 2013)

8. Link to Post #125
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,050 times in 3,027 posts

Bluefire, Thank you for continuing sharing. You are providing us an opportunity in discernment, even though, it does not appear to be so difficult to arrive to a fast conclusion in this case.

The most interesting thing is that we are NOT at a crossroad at this time, we are right on track with everything that needs to happen and in a frame of the organic timeline which is timed percisely. And these are simply but diversions which are meticulously thrown at humanity in order to divert us off course of the coming human evolution which will put an end to a long lasting Reptilian and draco overlordship on this planet.

Quote Originally posted by Bluefire: "This 2nd scenario or future will begin with the next ELE. “They” do not know exactly when this event will occur but they know we are on the razor’s edge and it is simply a matter of time. They are fully prepared and continue to prepare for this event and making sure that “We (humanity) Make it This Time”. The Georgia Guidestones are an example blueprint for how to proceed after this ELE. The guidestones are most certainly how ‘they’ will lead humanity after the next ELE.

‘They’ do not know what type of ELE may occur; only that it will reduce the population of the planet down to a few million. Their intent is to prepare in such a way our technology survives as well as all other resources needed for humanity to continue without being wiped back to the a time of no technology.

After humanity emerges from the ELE and this period of time, both our reptilian and mammalian genetic dualistic influences will be more balanced in the way we live and evolve and continue.

This scenario… if it happens soon… may be the most kind for the billions on earth today."
    Although this represents a nice try to provide us with yet another alternative timeline which may assist them to tighten the grip of control and slavery (by presenting such an option to our awarness), it is very uncorrect and definitely unconnected with reality as we see it infront of us today.

some bits may be true, but with a little twist - they are on the razor's edge, they do not know exactly when this event will occur, but they know that it is not under their control, it is their ELE, not ours.

Every measure is being taken to bombard us with the technology you claim is 'for our benefit'. They try to poisen us, radiate us via chemtrail and microwave, make sure they silence whistleblower, initiate battles and conflicts, use the economy as their own playground, encourage famine and use electromagnetics to harm the natural development of the human beings.

Moreover, how easy it could be if a real assistance were given to this planet which they already have in abundance - Free Energy. No need to wait for cataclystic events, or play seek and find in an underground chache, not much more is needed. In less then a year we could have clean oceans and environment, food and clothes for everyone and no ELE in sight. It is an undesired timeline for them for the simple fact, it will take them from their comfortable position as the current exclusive rullers who have technology over the ignorance of human beings. You see, you talk about "Their intent is to prepare in such a way our technology survives as well as all other resources needed for humanity to continue without being wiped back to the a time of no technology."

Which technology is that, our rather inadvanced and incomplete mainstreem technology, or their black ops one? is it accaptable to put technology infront of living beings?

The attempt to present any variant to the real on-goings (that non of us have a clue how it will manifest itself from this point and time perspective) need to be at least anchored in some sort of logic. Many here are not ignorant children that you can sell them anything, and a little respect to their intelectual capacity as well as to yourself can only yield some better results.

Sincerely ~

Limor
    Last edited by Limor Wolf; 5th December 2013 at 14:59.

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

Jean-Luc (21st December 2013), onawah (21st December 2013), outerheaven (23rd December 2013), RunningDeer (4th December 2013), T Smith (22nd December 2013)

10. Link to Post #126
    Thanks

You don't believe it, Newlyn, because you know it is impossible. We are ALL one. And all is all is all and so cannot exclude anything else because nothing else exists!

Quote Posted by Newlyn (here)
    Quote Posted by Nanoo Nanoo (here)
    If i am to extrapolate i would suggest that our existance is secondary to the planets .. the quandry the ET's are facing is trying to curb our tangent while the balance of non interferance is in play. People hear me now , we are seondary to the planet , if the planet suffers any more WE will be wiped out because if the planet dies , and we are killing it slowly , Many other sentient civilisations will suffer .. then it becomes a matter of deciding what to do with us .. mas extinction is one such option however it is a last resort.
    I will never believe this kind of bullsh....

Sigh.. Maybe I believe in us humans to much. But I will never stop.

11. Link to Post #127
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,548 times in 931 posts

Specific (reptilian) technology that is being rapidly implemented now and is strategically and vitally important to “making it this time’. GMOs, chemtrails, pharmaceuticals, underground cities, HAARP, hadron collider,
    There are more than just 2 scenarios at work here, because there are more than two species involved too. If either of your contacts claim it was only them who created us, they are lying. I'm sorry.

Another thing is the quoted part. If this is what they are selling you is what will help us "make it through", then, they are lying again. And I can't be open minded that the 'reptoid' variant you are in contact with has our best interests in mind. I will like to do without those listed things, thank you (as I believe many others).

but this fact does not mean I cannot fully understand and appreciate why GMO’s have been and are rapidly being implemented.

All I can say (again) is I have been researching GMO’s for 20+ years. If I told you all those years ago what I understood about gmo food you would have rejected that information . . . .as almost everyone across the board back then did when I tried to talk to them about it. That same rejection and disbelief I am now experiencing with what I understand fully now.

You can either wait for another 20 years to see that what I am saying is truth or you could at least set aside what you think you know and understand now and think (without emotion or preconceptions) about what I am saying.
    You can't give us advice on handling issues like these without emotions or preconceptions, when you fail to do so yourself on that part too. Just look back to one of your previous posts and what kind of reaction you made. Nobody has 20 years to wait sweetie. I don't know about others, but I myself won't include that as an option to do. I'm sorry if you feel like 20+ years of research on GMOs gave you a different perspective on that topic compared to what the rest of such researchers and people involved in that industry have brought forward. That's your own doing, and you can only blame yourself, not others, for not believing in it.

I don't care about any research in particular, when there is physical evidence that GMOs are rapidly destroying our health and physiological processes as a species. I don't care who told you what about it, and what your research is saying, there is evidence in black and white format saying something scary. I'm not against genetically modified food, or against genetically modified anything really, but I'm against of the so far examples of genetically modification techniques and products that are shoved down people's throats, especially in developing, poorer countries. I'm against those who form the policy, who detail the procedures, who carry out the operations, and all of their consecutive part of the organization behind this thing.
    Last edited by OnyxKnight; 21st December 2013 at 16:22.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to OnyxKnight For This Post:

carriellbee (20th December 2013), Flash (21st December 2013), grannyfranny100 (22nd December 2013), onawah (21st December 2013), sunflower (21st December 2013), Wind (22nd December 2013)

13. Link to Post #128
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,709 times in 1,042 posts

Oynxknight, it’s funny but the main reaction I had to your entire post was that you called me ‘sweetie’ . . . somehow coming from a 25 year old whipper-snapper made my hackles perk up a bit.

You made a comment on Bright Garlick’s thread about population control that we on this planet should follow the example of two other planets and the actions of those beings that inhabit those planets.

I truly do not understand this type of thinking. How in anyway can we follow the lifestyles of other alien beings on other planets when we can’t even come together in as a unified planet . . . we can’t even form a workable understanding let alone workable solutions on this forum!

I try to read your detailed information about all these different aliens and alien worlds and I will include Bright Garlicks, Simon Parker and Chris Thomas’ (too name a few) info in this and I literally have no idea how to begin too accept it into a workable ideology.

For me. . . there is WAY too much detailed and personal (human) interpretation for me to take it seriously. The information and explanation of all these alien beings somehow always end up sounding too ‘human’ for me to accept it as valid information.

But I still file it away in my mind and take it out from time to time and run it through my current thinking and/or understanding to see if any pieces fall into place.

I am with you on the negative effects of gmo on certain people. But I keep coming back to the fact that ‘they’ are the only ones still feeding the global population . . . without mass produced gmo food 100’s of 1000’s would starve and in the 1st world countries too.

And please do not come back with the tired, mistaken, erroneous excuse that ‘they’ are manipulating and ramming this on us.

I am amazed that (it appears) everyone on this forum believes that all wealthy people and/or the people in this ‘elite’ status are categorically with no exceptions evil, murderous, reptilian overlords.

I am amazed that no one ever thinks that there are (for me, no doubt) people within these ranks of the elite that are the ‘good guys’. These ‘good guys’ who are just as wealthy and in the upper social strata are changing (what will be a positive future) from the inside of these organizations. These are the actions I see when project forward what is happening at such a rapid pace now. These ‘good guys’ are just as human and fallible (mortal) as the ‘bad guys’ . . . these are humans just like me and you.

Just because someone is wealthy does not make them evil.

Further more, what I see and understand now is there is no secret within the upper elite echelons who the good guys and bad guys are. There is no subversive war going on within this group. . . . . .it is clear to me from the messages and what I see occuring that ‘they’ are working together. The ‘good/mammalian’ humans and the ‘bad/reptilian humans’ (please note I use ‘good and bad’ here for those reading this post so it may be more understandable. . I no longer or try hard not to polarize or think in this way of duality). They, both the mammalian and reptilian ‘leaning’ people, are actively and quickly now working for a future that will finally be in sync with the planet and for the benifit of all people.

This is why I have so much hope in our future as a global united humanity . . . . but getting there is going to be a bitch.

14. Link to Post #129
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,548 times in 931 posts

If your research hasn't produced results like, obesity being linked to GM foods, cancer rates increasing, diabetes etc., and the scariest one of all - sterility (especially among men), then yes, I can see why you would think that a lot of them are innocent, they know what they are doing and care for this planet. I can see why you would support it too, being a controversial, "make it through" solution, in regards to Agenda 21 (and your reference to the Georgia Guidestones and Bright Garlick says a lot), since GM'd food most striking side effect seems to be sterility, and it will affect global reproduction rates significantly, reducing the natality abruptly.

Because, this is what research by others in the field has found, with accompanied evidence.

I'm not saying we are overpopulated yes, but I'm aware of it becoming a problem, some day (in my opinion). I left that thread because people started to twist my words into things i never said or claimed, it felt pointless to discuss it any further. Main problem is not lack of resources, but lack of availability of resources. When you create the illusion of scarcity, the myth of overpopulation starts to take life on its own.

Yes, I used other planets as examples. Akart for one. Its a planet that's not even Earth-sized yet at one point in time it held together 128 billion people. Now, that, is a serious overpopulation problem. Luckily for them, there are no native ecosystems there, except the ones they recreated mimicking their previous world(s) they lived on (they are not native to Akart, they colonized it), and there are not many variety of animals there that their territory be threatened by population spread. But, lack of resources did became a problem, eventually starting a civil war, ending up in an individual originally considered a terrorist, rebel, using weapons to deliver mass extinction event on their planet to reduce the population to present-day 23 billion. Fewer babies are born today, people battle to win that privilege, which, to us, it might seem ridiculous and extreme, but its a solution. FOR THEM. I need to emphasize that part. I used it (and other planets), as examples of the variety of solutions (some not winning flying colors on the morality and ethics scale perhaps), but not something we should copy-paste on our own problems, but something to brainstorm on, think about, try to extrapolate something out of, but apply it in terms most acceptable for the conditions, and factors involving our planet.

Our advantage, in my opinion is that we are not in the red zone yet. Not even yellow one. But we're slowly getting there. And we have time to work on that thing before it grows in a problem.

I also would like to say that ELE are not to be expected. If one does occur, its going to be orchestrated.

15. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to OnyxKnight For This Post:

animovado (10th July 2014), carriellbee (21st December 2013), Eram (22nd December 2013), Flash (21st December 2013), grannyfranny100 (22nd December 2013), Sebastion (21st December 2013), thunder24 (21st December 2013), Wind (22nd December 2013)

16. Link to Post #130
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,987 times in 1,125 posts

I've read through this whole thread and have been waiting to hear something more than bits and pieces of what you were told and convoluted explanations of how you came to the conclusions to which you have arrived. From what I've read, I'm hearing/understanding a "trust me...I've done my research...and if you don't accept what I have to say or come to the same conclusions as I have, then you are misguided and are attacking me personally." By trusting your word only, we would be trusting whoever gave the messages to you as a child to begin with. I do not give my trust that easily, especially with sketchy information and partial messages.

Blufire, you are very bright and have a good mind. Would you trust someone else who has given the information you have on nothing more than their word? Because I believe in you, I'm remaining open.

I understand and accept that it is your truth, but I need more...something that would make me sit up and think, "there really is something to this after all." To me it feels like trying to put a puzzle together with a few pieces missing. I'm open to all you are saying, I just need those missing pieces for it to make sense...at least enough to do further research. As it stands right now, it just doesn't fit together for me...tho' I'm withholding judgment, awaiting further information.

I try to read your detailed information about all these different aliens and alien worlds and I will include Bright Garlicks, Simon Parker and Chris Thomas’ (too name a few) info in this and I literally have no idea how to begin too accept it into a workable ideology.

For me. . . there is WAY too much detailed and personal (human) interpretation for me to take it seriously. The information and explanation of all these alien beings somehow always end up sounding too ‘human’ for me to accept it as valid information.

But I still file it away in my mind and take it out from time to time and run it through my current thinking and/or understanding to see if any pieces fall into place.

*snip*

And please do not come back with the tired, mistaken, erroneous excuse that ‘they’ are manipulating and ramming this on us.

I am amazed that (it appears) everyone on this forum believes that all wealthy people and/or the people in this ‘elite’ status are categorically with no exceptions evil, murderous, reptilian overlords.

*snip*

Just because someone is wealthy does not make them evil.

Further more, what I see and understand now is there is no secret within the upper elite echelons who the good guys and bad guys are. There is no subversive war going on within this group. . . . . .it is clear to me from the messages and what I see occuring that ‘they’ are working together. The ‘good/mammalian’ humans and the ‘bad/reptilian humans’ (please note I use ‘good and bad’ here for those reading this post so it may be more understandable. . I no longer or try hard not to polarize or think in this way of duality). They, both the mammalian and reptilian ‘leaning’ people, are actively and quickly now working for a future that will finally be in sync with the planet and for the benifit of all people.

This is why I have so much hope in our future as a global united humanity . . . . but getting there is going to be a bitch.
    'Mammalian' humans and 'reptilian' humans....I see it more as full humans and psychopaths. Psychopaths are lacking emotions...hardly a healthy balanced human...and function through manipulation to gain the ultimate prize - control. Who needs aliens when we have psychopaths, who are as alien to balanced human beings as archons. Think about it and the potential implications...it really can make sense of what has been going on in the world if the 'elite' turned out to simply be psychopaths who have interbred...or not, your choice.

As far as global unity or even unity on this forum...Each individual chooses unity...or not. It doesn't matter if the NWO takes over or a 'one world government' is formed...that doesn't guarantee unity. Unity cannot be forced...it is a choice.

Disclaimer - All of the above is my opinion only and subject to change with any possible further information that may be forthcoming...

17. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Belle For This Post:

animovado (10th July 2014), carriellbee (21st December 2013), Eram (22nd December 2013), learninglight (21st December 2013), Sebastion (21st December 2013), thunder24 (21st December 2013)

18. Link to Post #131
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

But I keep coming back to the fact that ‘they’ are the only ones still feeding the global population . . . without mass produced gmo food 100’s of 1000’s would starve and in the 1st world countries too.
    This is NOT a fact, but a subjective conjecture on your part. This is categorically untrue. Farming practices were manipulated in the last 50 years and the sustainable practices circumvented by the big corporate agri business interests, blocking the paths which could have and would have continued to feed the world without GMO’s. NAWAPA is just one example, which would have TRIPLED the amount of water and DOUBLED the amount of arable agricultural land for growing, which would have easily sustained the 7 billion on this planet. Please do your due diligence on the farm claims before making such egregious generalizations.

This is a gross generalization, which is a subjective viewpoint of yours and has no basis in the overall context. NO ONE has said that all wealthy people are evil, so your projections juxtaposed into the debate serve to discredit you and derail the salient points, which only serves to “convolute”, to use your own words. It’s not convoluted for anyone except for those who wish to convolute things.

They, both the mammalian and reptilian ‘leaning’ people, are actively and quickly now working for a future that will finally be in sync with the planet and for the benefit of all people.
    The overlords I am speaking of are not in the lower echelons of the power pyramid, but at the apex. They have no soul, are energy vampires and get their life force from stealing it from others. They do not have the ability to be empathic. They do not have the ability towards unity of the two aspects you refer to as mammalian and reptilian, and will return into the void undifferentiated in consciousness once they can no longer vampire energy from others. They are psychopathic and do not hold the interests of mankind, and their energy vampirism does not benefit all people in any way, shape or form.

The future they are working towards, as I have said many times before, is for their own self aggrandizement and their own hedonistic satiation of their basic carnal natures, and has nothing to do with anything spiritual or heart centered. They have no heart.

Introducing toxins into all of the natural processes of this planet is not benevolent and is not “in sync” with the planet, but goes against nature and its inhabitants. This is categorically egregiously misleading to postulate that these evil psychopaths have any concern whatsoever for the genome survival or the earth’s environment.

Duality exists within the upper dimensions and agendas also exist in the astral, and many are misled into believing that, just because information comes from the astral that it must be true. I caution those who would take their subjective astral experiences and project them onto the landscape and create a context which ignores the historical facts, the archeological records, and all others who have come to other conclusions, as being misguided and fallacious.

I try to read your detailed information about all these different aliens and alien worlds and I will include Bright Garlicks, Simon Parker and Chris Thomas’ (too name a few) info in this and I literally have no idea how to begin too accept it into a workable ideology. For me. . . there is WAY too much detailed and personal (human) interpretation for me to take it seriously. The information and explanation of all these alien beings somehow always end up sounding too ‘human’ for me to accept it as valid information.
    And this is what this thread is about and what you are asking us to do, to take your subjective alien experience and somehow meld it into a context and worldview which is “irrefutable”, imminent and inevitable. I don’t see the future that way, with inescapable extinction level events which we are loathe to ignore and which frustrates you to no end. I’m tired of juxtaposition through an old scarcity paradigm full of hierarchical control structures of alien guardians and benevolent psychopaths running this earth and deciding for the rest of the empathic sentient’s what the future will and must look like.

Most of us DO NOT want the psychopaths running things anymore, want them removed from power, and do not want our basic life sustaining water, air and food modified, filled with toxins and engineered against nature. THIS IS A FACT!

You are a lone wolf crying in the wilderness because you see the upper echelons as benevolent when they are not, that toxic modification of nature is necessary for survival when it is not, and a future where these carnal creatures will somehow have a “come to jesus” moment and miraculously change their stripes and bring unity, which they will not.

They are part of the problem and not in any way part of the solution. They will NEVER stop vampiring energy from others to aggrandize themselves. This is how they survive. Stop feeding them and they die and return undifferentiated back to the void. We empaths create unity through our free will choices and become imbued with the fullness of spirit, that which these psychopaths are not capable of. That is our essence, and is NOT the aliens interloper essence.

This is where you and I see things differently, bottom line. We’re not that far off on the logistics.
    Last edited by gripreaper; 21st December 2013 at 21:27.
    "Lay Down Your Truth and Check Your Weapons
    The Next Voice You Hear Will Be Your OWN"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhS69C1tr0w

19. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

animovado (10th July 2014), carriellbee (21st December 2013), Eram (22nd December 2013), Flash (22nd December 2013), grannyfranny100 (22nd December 2013), heyokah (21st December 2013), onawah (22nd December 2013), T Smith (22nd December 2013), thunder24 (21st December 2013), Wind (22nd December 2013)

20. Link to Post #132
    Thanks

Quote Posted by gripreaper (here)
    They will NEVER stop vampiring energy from others to aggrandize themselves. This is how they survive.
    imo, they do not and cannot 'vampire' energy...they block energy. That is how they survive, but it is also their weakness.

If you believe they are stealing or vampiring your energy, you believe yourself to be drained...a victim of their machinations...and do nothing. Recognize it for what it is, a blockage, and you can remove the block and use your energy as you choose...self-empowerment.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Belle For This Post:

Flash (22nd December 2013)

22. Link to Post #133
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Belle (here)
    Quote Posted by gripreaper (here)
    They will NEVER stop vampiring energy from others to aggrandize themselves. This is how they survive.
    imo, they do not and cannot 'vampire' energy...they block energy. That is how they survive, but it is also their weakness.

If you believe they are stealing or vampiring your energy, you believe yourself to be drained...a victim of their machinations...and do nothing. Recognize it for what it is, a blockage, and you can remove the block and use your energy as you choose...self-empowerment.
    And this is how we move from victimhood to sovereignty! Do something to break the blockages and restore the energy! Once there is no energy for these inhuman psychopaths to "block" or feed on, they can no longer exist.

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

Belle (22nd December 2013), Flash (22nd December 2013), Limor Wolf (22nd December 2013), Wind (22nd December 2013)

24. Link to Post #134
    Thanks

We don't need to do anything but 'see' the block....it is all illusion anyway...a magic trick intended to confuse.

Our energy is ours to hold on to, use, or give away...it cannot be taken.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Belle For This Post:

animovado (10th July 2014), Flash (22nd December 2013)

26. Link to Post #135
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,413 times in 1,676 posts

I am with you on the negative effects of gmo on certain people. But I keep coming back to the fact that ‘they’ are the only ones still feeding the global population . . . without mass produced gmo food 100’s of 1000’s would starve and in the 1st world countries too.
    Blufire,

If anyone is to take this statement seriously, I would strongly urge you to address, in a meaningful way, the suppression of free energy by the very controllers you repeatedly condone while they poison, radiate, and cull their human chattel. Free energy (in addition to other break-away-civilization technology) has been mentioned numerous times in this thread as an alternative to the gmo agenda you champion to provide the resources to feed the herd and to help humanity make it this time through the rough ride ahead, but you have choose to summarily ignore all who bring up this simple alternative to the gmo agenda.

Perhaps there are even reasons that dovetail with your thesis as to why the elite have suppressed free energy in their so-called benevolent scheme, but to advance the claim that gmos are the only way to feed the global population is simply not accurate.
    Last edited by T Smith; 22nd December 2013 at 04:56.

27. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to T Smith For This Post:

Flash (22nd December 2013), gripreaper (22nd December 2013), onawah (22nd December 2013), OnyxKnight (24th December 2013), ulli (22nd December 2013), Wind (22nd December 2013)

28. Link to Post #136
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Belle (here)
    We don't need to do anything but 'see' the block....it is all illusion anyway...a magic trick intended to confuse. Our energy is ours to hold on to, use, or give away...it cannot be taken.
    And give it away we do, voluntarily acquiescing to the psychopathic elite. Yes, once we see this, then we can change it.
    Last edited by gripreaper; 22nd December 2013 at 01:47.

29. Link to Post #137
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,159 times in 13,484 posts

My two cents here-
    Read my signature...

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

animovado (10th July 2014), Billy (20th January 2014), Flash (22nd December 2013), gripreaper (22nd December 2013), T Smith (22nd December 2013)

31. Link to Post #138
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,844 times in 876 posts

Bluefire, since you have researched the GMO issue for 25 years, how about sharing some links to documents published in the last 5-10 years. Thank you.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to grannyfranny100 For This Post:

Flash (22nd December 2013)

33. Link to Post #139
    Thanks

Thank you for sharing it.

34. Link to Post #140
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,583 times in 5,817 posts

Hi blufire,

I am curious if the GMO issue was ever considered resolved by you, and whether you now agree that Monsanto is strictly in GMOs for money, not for any altruistic purposes. Note that I'm not asking you to remember something differently - your memories are your memories - and if you tell me that entities you believe to be ET told you GMOs are good stuff, then I'll take you at your word. What I'm asking about is your analysis of the current reality.

I suppose one scenario is that the ETs that communicated with you - at that time - saw a potential timeline that subsequently did not get followed. They saw potential, not the future, and reported the potential to you. Unfortunately, the potential (I'm guessing here) was obliterated in a Monsanto board meeting when the psychopaths started sniffing each others wallets and drinking the blood of a newborn (or whatever Monsanto executives do for fun.), and they put an end to that timeline in favor of the 100% pure greed, to-hell-with-humanity, or possibly even deliberately eugenics-based reasoning and plotting timeline that we're on now.

This video sort of says it all:

Quote One of the supposed benefits of genetically modified food is to help feed the hungry. Better yields and more food would mean fewer people going hungry. GMO expert Jeffrey Smith says this is simply not true. He explains why it's not happening as well as some of the other untruths about GMO.
    I'm really hoping that you have intellectually analyzed the available information, and can see that - in spite of a powerful emotional tug from getting a message like you did which turns out not to have materialized as you thought - all evidence points to Monsanto as having been (at best) co-opted by sinister forces, and at worst, always was sinister and sociopathic at the controlling apex of the boardroom.

Dennis

35. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

animovado (10th July 2014), Eva2 (6th February 2014), gripreaper (6th February 2014), T Smith (6th February 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 1 7 8 LastLast