Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 4 LastLast

Thread: Home-Made Copper Pyramid For Healing And Meditative Purposes

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,975 times in 5,652 posts

Default Re: Home-Made Copper Pyramid For Healing And Meditative Purposes

Quote Posted by Oouthere (here)
    Myth Busters did a GOOD job on the food storage and razor sharpness myth. They ran the test twice to make certain there was not something missed.....their pyramids had no effect on the fruit storing longer or the razor sharpness. Well worth a look.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=hikJk0nnXjk

I was fascinated with David until I saw him at the 2009 UFO Congress. I work as an electronics tech in the communications industry and heard him give information that in no way resembles reality, I then found he was full of it (at least on that topic). I now doubt the other claims he's stated....lot's of doom and gloom time frames that come and go with nothing.

I say keep an open mind but if something is proven incorrect...accept it as so.

Rich
    I will do my own research on this subject and keep Avalon posted, I don't rely or trust The Tell Lie Vision and The 3 Ring MSM Circus Act they try to perform before our very own eyes. I watched this video, they are all on a mission to debunk the hell out of it and make a mockery to say the least, just watch these imbeciles.. In my eyes one should have an open heart and mind to go along with the experiment. By the way, one of the persons they interviewed said the pyramids were used to preserve the body of a pharaoh, the pyramids were not used for this purpose. The dead Pharaohs were not buried in pyramids, so that smelled like a B/S debunking technique. This show does not resonate with me and seems like a suppression technique as well....And I wouldn't doubt it if TPTW ran this 3 Ring Circus as well.
    Last edited by WhiteFeather; 9th December 2011 at 13:41.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

Art (30th April 2012), Cottage Rose (11th December 2011), misericordia (9th December 2011), sheddie (30th April 2012), transiten (9th December 2011), UnrealDreams (4th May 2012)

3. Link to Post #22
    Canada Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,254 times in 267 posts

I first learned deeply about the importance of the pyramid structure from the brilliant Dr. Fred Bell (the late Dr. Bell) - RIP.

Dr. Bell is known to have created many devices downloaded and inspired through his frequent ET contact - and has been the CIA's best kept secret for many of his younger years and already at 14 he was inducted into the MK Ultra program. As you can imagine much of his technology is being repressed by TPTW, and as one of the more brilliant whistle blowers I hope someone will continue on his work - he spoke of magical things that was already tested and functioning.... just waiting for approval... so we shall see. I feel he decided to complete his work in the other realms for reasons that are far beyond us.

Check out his site

And DEFINITELY read his book if you can - its always at my bedside and is FASCINATING.

BBS RADIO tribute link (good summary)

Ancient Forms and Modern Technology

Pyramids have fascinated human kind for thousands of years. One of the most famous, the Great Pyramid remains the world's greatest unsolved mystery as Reg Miller puts it in his book Pyramid Truth. Pyramid technology began probably hundreds of centuries ago. It got its first real push into modern society in the 1920's, when Karl Derbal of Czechoslovakia received a patent for the pyramids used as a razor blade sharpener. Then another development occurred in the 1940's to 50's. Wilhelm Reich discovered the orgone effect which, when applied to pyramid technologies, greatly enhanced the multi-purpose healing and detoxification effect of pyramids.

The Science of The Pyramids - Success Related to Health

We all understand that pyramids are something special. We see pyramids many times as a shape that is integrated in architectural designs. And yet, what purpose do they have? How can we use them? When we make pyramids for applications for the human body, we use alternate layers of gold, copper and silver, which are "active" metals, within layers of nickel, which is "passive" in nature. This speeds up the Bio-Plasmic Life Force that is the essence of pyramid power. A form of aura photography exists today that shows us directly how our life forces, our "Bio-Plasmic energies" are progressing. In the mid-seventies Bell discovered when exposing the human body to a pyramid that it would increase our energy level and vitality. Why is this? Pyramids block the effect of negative energies and radio frequencies.

All great pyramids (from Egypt or somewhere else) amplify energy by being aligned to the magnetic North. All pyramid systems developed by Dr. Fred Bell are orgone plated. This plating process has alternating layers of active and passive metals. The utilization of precious metals, such as gold, has octahedral molecular shapes; Therefore, these pyramids do not have to be aligned to the magnetic North.

Head Gear pyramids:

Head Gear pyramids are 9” precious metal plated pyramid frames, titanium or steel based that you wear on your head. Although it may be an unusual sight to wear a pyramid on your head, almost everyone who has seriously endeavored to wear a pyramid for any length of time has had remarkable results in the reduction of fatigue and stress.

Create a natural field of orgone plated.
    Detoxify the body
    Increase of energy level
    Increase your concentration
    Boost your memory

Portamids:

The Portamid is designed as a sleeping and meditation pyramid. It is available in 6', 7', 8', 9' and 10 feet size.

People who have used the Portamid experienced:

A strong detoxification of the entire body
    Great relaxation and piece of mind
    Higher energy and vitality
    Deeper meditation
    Restful sleep
    Increased intimacy with your partner
    Size recommendations:

6' & 7' Meditation
    8' & 9' Queen Size Bed
    9' & 10' King Size Bed
    Note: These measurements give you the base length of the pyramid frame. The height of the individual frame is 36% shorter on top. For example a 10' Frame is 7' high on top. We recommend choosing a frame that gives you greater height regardless what size your bed is. It will give your more room inside of the pyramid.

Pyramid Living Systems:

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Zillah For This Post:

Cottage Rose (11th December 2011), meeradas (11th December 2011), WhiteFeather (9th December 2011)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,323 times in 995 posts

Quote Posted by haibane (here)
    Quote Posted by Kindred (here)
    Here's the reason this shape works so well

Where is the reason? : -/
    The reason is that the corners and slope of the pyramid shape cause turbulence in the aural field and keep it low and dispersed. You'll note that in the igloo, the aural field is still accumulating in the top section due to the larger area (but not as much as the box), and is dispersed lower in the teepee.

This effect is similar to the dimples on a golf ball. The dimples create turbulence, allowing the air stream to remain in close contact with the ball due to the boundary layer that is induced by this turbulence.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kindred For This Post:

Cottage Rose (11th December 2011), haibane (10th December 2011), UnrealDreams (4th May 2012), WhiteFeather (9th December 2011)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Zillah (here)
    I first learned deeply about the importance of the pyramid structure from the brilliant Dr. Fred Bell (the late Dr. Bell) - RIP.

Dr. Bell is known to have created many devices downloaded and inspired through his frequent ET contact - and has been the CIA's best kept secret for many of his younger years and already at 14 he was inducted into the MK Ultra program. As you can imagine much of his technology is being repressed by TPTW, and as one of the more brilliant whistle blowers I hope someone will continue on his work - he spoke of magical things that was already tested and functioning.... just waiting for approval... so we shall see. I feel he decided to complete his work in the other realms for reasons that are far beyond us.

Check out his site

And DEFINITELY read his book if you can - its always at my bedside and is FASCINATING.

Pyramids have fascinated human kind for thousands of years. One of the most famous, the Great Pyramid remains the world's greatest unsolved mystery as Reg Miller puts it in his book Pyramid Truth. Pyramid technology began probably hundreds of centuries ago. It got its first real push into modern society in the 1920's, when Karl Derbal of Czechoslovakia received a patent for the pyramids used as a razor blade sharpener. Then another development occurred in the 1940's to 50's. Wilhelm Reich discovered the orgone effect which, when applied to pyramid technologies, greatly enhanced the multi-purpose healing and detoxification effect of pyramids.

We all understand that pyramids are something special. We see pyramids many times as a shape that is integrated in architectural designs. And yet, what purpose do they have? How can we use them? When we make pyramids for applications for the human body, we use alternate layers of gold, copper and silver, which are "active" metals, within layers of nickel, which is "passive" in nature. This speeds up the Bio-Plasmic Life Force that is the essence of pyramid power. A form of aura photography exists today that shows us directly how our life forces, our "Bio-Plasmic energies" are progressing. In the mid-seventies Bell discovered when exposing the human body to a pyramid that it would increase our energy level and vitality. Why is this? Pyramids block the effect of negative energies and radio frequencies.

All great pyramids (from Egypt or somewhere else) amplify energy by being aligned to the magnetic North. All pyramid systems developed by Dr. Fred Bell are orgone plated. This plating process has alternating layers of active and passive metals. The utilization of precious metals, such as gold, has octahedral molecular shapes; Therefore, these pyramids do not have to be aligned to the magnetic North.

Head Gear pyramids:

Head Gear pyramids are 9” precious metal plated pyramid frames, titanium or steel based that you wear on your head. Although it may be an unusual sight to wear a pyramid on your head, almost everyone who has seriously endeavored to wear a pyramid for any length of time has had remarkable results in the reduction of fatigue and stress.

Detoxify the body
    Increase of energy level
    Boost your memory

Portamids:

The Portamid is designed as a sleeping and meditation pyramid. It is available in 6', 7', 8', 9' and 10 feet size.

Deeper meditation
    Restful sleep
    Size recommendations:

6' & 7' Meditation
    8' & 9' Queen Size Bed
    9' & 10' King Size Bed
    Note: These measurements give you the base length of the pyramid frame. The height of the individual frame is 36% shorter on top. For example a 10' Frame is 7' high on top. We recommend choosing a frame that gives you greater height regardless what size your bed is. It will give your more room inside of the pyramid.

Pyramid Living Systems:

Great Response, I will research these pyramid kits,,,, they look awesome, it may be a lot easier to buy the kit. I appreciate the input you provided to this thread. My Gratitude Zilah.

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

Cottage Rose (11th December 2011), UnrealDreams (4th May 2012), Zillah (10th December 2011)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,960 times in 381 posts

Interesting post.

I bought one, many moons ago.

It was only small though, 12" square base, connections by plastic pre-formed corner angles.

As already stated, the angles need to be precise, - apparently.(to replicate the pyramids of Eygypt)

Blunt razor blades can become sharpened by placing in centre, and water is puriried.

To be candid, I never noticed any of these affects, perhaps a copper one would work better. the rods were made of alumunium in my case.

I seem to recall reading at the time (1990?) that a fellow had climbed to the top of one of the major pyramids, and had felt great energy there. Also he claimed that indeed his blunt razor blades had become sharp.
    'F.E.A.R.' - is an acronym = 'False Expectations Appearing Real'

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CeltMan For This Post:

Cottage Rose (11th December 2011), UnrealDreams (4th May 2012), WhiteFeather (12th December 2011)

11. Link to Post #26
    Czech Republic Avalon Member haibane's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Kindred (here)
    The reason is that the corners and slope of the pyramid shape cause turbulence in the aural field and keep it low and dispersed. You'll note that in the igloo, the aural field is still accumulating in the top section due to the larger area (but not as much as the box), and is dispersed lower in the teepee.

This effect is similar to the dimples on a golf ball. The dimples create turbulence, allowing the air stream to remain in close contact with the ball due to the boundary layer that is induced by this turbulence.
    Thanks for explanation. My concern is that the video is made to seem to present data obtained through some kind of measurements, i.e. scientific method, which may well be the case, but nowhere it shows WHAT and HOW it was measured, and no-one seems to even care how those fancy moving images were arrived at. If it is a computer model of a physical phenomenon, it obviously needs some kind of a legend. And BTW I still see no explanation why it happens as presented ...

And please don't get me wrong - I'm deeply interested in the subject, quite ready to do my own experiments, but not ready to buy all the BS that so obviously prevails in the area. It seems to me that many of the people who are in the pyramid 'business', even having demonstrably positive results, are too desperate to come up with scientific-looking explanation, while themselves coming across as barely literate ... If someone decides to use the scientific method, they should a) understand it, b) use it all the way, or c) not use it at all. I don't mind calling it majick or whatnot, especially if it is demonstrated to work and explained under what conditions it works. (^__^ )

(shoot, still no icon for smart-ass ...)
    Last edited by haibane; 10th December 2011 at 19:53.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to haibane For This Post:

UnrealDreams (4th May 2012)

13. Link to Post #27
    United States Avalon Member Cottage Rose's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,454 times in 617 posts

I thought you might enjoy this video if you haven't seen it, WhiteFeather. It is the best pyramid documentary I have ever seen. Around the middle of the program discussion turns to the sacred geometry and alignments, wonderful!:

(The link may not work for long. It keeps getting taken down.)

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cottage Rose For This Post:

misericordia (12th December 2011), Star Tsar (12th December 2011), WhiteFeather (12th December 2011)

15. Link to Post #28
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by WhiteFeather (here)

Great Response, I will research these pyramid kits,,,, they look awesome, it may be a lot easier to buy the kit. I appreciate the input you provided to this thread. My Gratitude Zilah.
    Yes, thank you Zilah! This one is just what I had in mind:

It is a bit pricey, so I will need to make my own. This one looks as if quite a bit thinner tube is used. I had been thinking the structure would still be sturdy enough with thinner copper tubing for this application. The gilded capstone is an excellent idea, too. The copper tape I used to use for stained glass work to solder seams together keeps coming to mind for some type of application at the top.

This image has motivated me. Thanks again.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cottage Rose For This Post:

seko (12th December 2011), UnrealDreams (4th May 2012), WhiteFeather (12th December 2011), Zillah (12th December 2011)

17. Link to Post #29
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Hold it! What a fabulous frame this would make for a stained glass project if one made the time!

Hmmmmm.

(Add: I just remembered: There is a segment in the above Pyramid documentary in which the architect, Pei, discusses his design of the glass pyramid in front of the Lourve.):

Last edited by Cottage Rose; 12th December 2011 at 01:10.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cottage Rose For This Post:

CeltMan (12th December 2011), UnrealDreams (4th May 2012), WhiteFeather (12th December 2011), Zillah (12th December 2011)

19. Link to Post #30
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Cottage Rose (here)

It is a bit pricey, so I will need to make my own. This one looks as if quite a bit thinner tube is used. I had been thinking the structure would still be sturdy enough with thinner copper tubing for this application. The gilded capstone is an excellent idea, too. The copper tape I used to use for stained glass work to solder seams together keeps coming to mind for some type of application at the top.

This is what i'm talking about, can you imagine utilizing this whilst meditating or simply resting. Awesome. Wanishi Cottage Rose. Whats the price on this Baby?

Gwilda Wiyaka

Mourning Dove Salish

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

Cottage Rose (12th December 2011), UnrealDreams (4th May 2012), Zillah (12th December 2011)

21. Link to Post #31
    Language
    English
    Thanks

This is what i'm talking about, can you imagine utilizing this whilst meditating or simply resting. Awesome. Wanishi Cottage Rose. Whats the price on this Baby?
    $1750!!!!!! (Capstone is extra)
    Last edited by Cottage Rose; 12th December 2011 at 01:11.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Cottage Rose For This Post:

23. Link to Post #32
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,171 times in 13,485 posts

$1750!!!!!! (Capstone is extra)
    I had one that size back in 1979, and used to sit under it while studying astrology. Very energizing.
    It was about $300. The angles and top piece were made of copper and the sticks were bamboo.
    Surely one can have that made for a fraction of that price.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Cottage Rose (12th December 2011), UnrealDreams (4th May 2012), WhiteFeather (12th December 2011)

25. Link to Post #33
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,146 times in 324 posts

I am extremely interested in doing this myself, even if it isn't copper. I have intense financial limitations, and copper is very expensive, so I would be happy to try wood.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to etm567 For This Post:

Cottage Rose (12th December 2011), UnrealDreams (4th May 2012), WhiteFeather (12th December 2011)

27. Link to Post #34
    United States Avalon Member Arc's Avatar
    Thanks

I would like to join the base with copper pipes as well not the wire they suggested, I do not know if they sell a fitting to join the base with the sides. They may however sell these fittings in PVC.

Courtesy of www.meditationpyramids.info

I know where you will find your missing pieces that will make the project much easier! This guy builds the angle connectors with the correct angles welded together and then you buy your own copper piping from hardware store of desired lengths. Then just insert the angle pieces into the pipes.

http://www.copperpyramids.net/connectors.html

Click image for larger version

Name:	pyramid_angles.jpg
Views:	1564
Size:	200.4 KB
ID:	11811
    Click image for larger version

Name:	connected.jpg
Views:	895
Size:	132.3 KB
ID:	11812

As you might have guessed, I too have wanted to build one of these, but it's one of many projects and it has been falling to the back of my list. Hope you get these connectors and build one! Let us know how it turns out.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Arc For This Post:

CeltMan (12th December 2011), UnrealDreams (4th May 2012), WhiteFeather (12th December 2011)

29. Link to Post #35
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,182 times in 1,657 posts

That video was amazing kindred, that's the secret. Thank You for this. No wonder why the native americans used this shape for their teepees.
    Kewl video indeed. And ever so kewl topic too. Thank you so much for challenging our brains to think about these things. I love it!

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Arc (here)
    I would like to join the base with copper pipes as well not the wire they suggested, I do not know if they sell a fitting to join the base with the sides. They may however sell these fittings in PVC.

I know where you will find your missing pieces that will make the project much easier! This guy builds the angle connectors with the correct angles welded together and then you buy your own copper piping from hardware store of desired lengths. Then just insert the angle pieces into the pipes.

As you might have guessed, I too have wanted to build one of these, but it's one of many projects and it has been falling to the back of my list. Hope you get these connectors and build one! Let us know how it turns out.
    I don't know how sturdy the construction has to be but I imagine copper wires are somewhat more flexible...Would that work?

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Violet For This Post:

31. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

Courtesy of www.meditationpyramids.info

Attachment 11811
    Attachment 11812

Thank you, This is what I'm looking for. Awesome!!!!!

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Violet (here)
    That video was amazing kindred, that's the secret. Thank You for this. No wonder why the native americans used this shape for their teepees.
    Kewl video indeed. And ever so kewl topic too. Thank you so much for challenging our brains to think about these things. I love it!

¤=[Post Update]=¤

I don't know how sturdy the construction has to be but I imagine copper wires are somewhat more flexible...Would that work?
    Thank you, This is what I'm looking for. Awesome!!!!!

¤=[Post Update]=¤

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Nice!!!!!

I think i found my answer, The Great Pyramids were built on a 51.827 degree angle, he uses 52 degree angles with those connectors made from gold painted angle iron that is illustrated above.
    *Interesting Note*
    From His website: http://www.copperpyramids.net/home.html
    My goal is to provide the highest quality all
    hand made, Copper Pyramids, Pyramid
    connectors,
    Merkaba Crystals and other custom made
    futuristic modern creations..
    Are you a believer in Pyramid Power?

Ok, but one has to wonder, Earths magnetic
    fields, dowsing rods, static electricity, simple
    things that work, and are there, but you are
    not sure of how they work. I don't claim any
    incredible magical powers form the Pyramids.
    You might have some visions or something.
    But, what I can tell you, is all instruments are
    hand constructed and are precision built by
    me and made with care . These Pyramids just so happen to
    be modeled to the Great Pyramids
    of Giza. This might be what gives
    them their incredible mystique and
    alluring charm. Each face falls to
    52 deg and each triangle is 61deg.
    What gives them their power? You
    know its out there.

http://www.people.vcu.edu/~chenry/
    The 52 (51.827) degree angle slope of the sides of The Great Pyramid in Cairo, Egypt embodies the Golden Mean which is the ratio that is used in Nature to generate growth patterns in space. Sacred Geometry studies such primal systems which reveal the unity of the cosmos by representing the relationships between numbers geometrically. The Vesica Piscis is one of the most fundamental geometrical forms of this ancient discipline and it reveals the relationship between the The Great Pyramid and the 2 dimensional expansion of a circle of one unit radius R as shown in Figure 1. This relationship is more completely described in The New View Over Atlantis by John Michell published by Thames and Hudson.
    Last edited by WhiteFeather; 12th December 2011 at 14:18.

Gwilda Wiyaka

Mourning Dove Salish

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

Arc (13th December 2011), MacStar (23rd March 2012), misericordia (12th December 2011), UnrealDreams (4th May 2012), Zillah (12th December 2011)

33. Link to Post #37
    Thanks

Im wondering if this scaled down size with these connectors would come close to the exact dimensions/angles (replica) of The great Pyramid, i will research it later on, or if anyone else wants to do the research or has the answer to this.

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/pyramid...try/model.html

Sacred Geometry and The Great Pyramid: Cool Info Here.

Last edited by WhiteFeather; 12th December 2011 at 14:13.

Gwilda Wiyaka

Mourning Dove Salish

34. The Following User Says Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

35. Link to Post #38
    Thanks

This is very cool!

Gwilda Wiyaka

Mourning Dove Salish

36. The Following User Says Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

37. Link to Post #39
    Thanks

I think i opened up a can of worms.. I think this is one of the main reasons when i had awakened 2 years ago the first thing i was attracted to was Sacred Geometry and Egypt, and i couldn't understand why at first, now the dots are starting to connect for me here on this thread.

Read This If Your Into Sacred Geometry!

His Conclusion:

This interdisciplinary research has taken me into many related areas of study. Geometry, Optics, Ancient History of Art and Religion, Computer Imaging, Photography, Animation, Graphic Art and of course Sculpture are the major connecting disciplines that have contributed to this work.

I feel that I have rediscovered some of what was a highly developed understanding of Mankind's relationship to the Universe and this knowledge was utilized and documented in the geometry of ancient structures. Sacred Geometry, the study of the unity of the cosmos, demonstrates relationships between Number and Space and the Human Form. It was used in the construction of ancient glyphs and monuments thereby preserving the knowledge of these principles of Natural Law for future generations. This construction of reflective spheres may embody the technology that produced the animated images of the deities in the temples of antiquity. The Tree of Life which is a graphic representation of the interaction between cosmic forces is shown in Figure 22. It is found in many ancient texts of the Kabbalah.

Last edited by WhiteFeather; 12th December 2011 at 14:29.

Gwilda Wiyaka

Mourning Dove Salish

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

misericordia (12th December 2011), UnrealDreams (4th May 2012)

39. Link to Post #40
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Zillah (here)

Check out his site

Head Gear pyramids:

Detoxify the body
    Increase of energy level
    Boost your memory

Portamids:

Deeper meditation
    Restful sleep
    Size recommendations:

6' & 7' Meditation
    8' & 9' Queen Size Bed
    9' & 10' King Size Bed

Pyramid Living Systems:

This is exactly why many wizards sported these pyramid types of headgear back in the day, was it giving them more energy/knowledge perhaps:

And maybe the Dunce cap as well.
    Last edited by WhiteFeather; 12th December 2011 at 14:36.

Gwilda Wiyaka

Mourning Dove Salish

40. The Following User Says Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

Zillah (12th December 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 4 LastLast