+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: David Icke,Alex Jones,Stewart Swerdlow - Chemtrails,bloody everywhere!!

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,300 times in 5,193 posts

Default David Icke,Alex Jones,Stewart Swerdlow - Chemtrails,bloody everywhere!!

Is it a cloud? Is it a contrail? . .NO it`s another chemtrail!
    Spraying us like cockcroaches!

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ktlight For This Post:

Anna (25th April 2011), Equinox (5th May 2011), g.k.r (24th April 2011), heyokah (5th May 2011), Lost Soul (9th May 2011), MariaDine (25th April 2011), nearing (20th May 2011), Referee (20th May 2011), SKAWF (25th April 2011), Snowbird (24th April 2011), Spirithorse (4th May 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Snowbird's Avatar
    The CORPORATION of the United States of America
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 1,082 posts

Default Re: David Icke,Alex Jones,Stewart Swerdlow - Chemtrails,bloody everywhere!!

I really took notice when David Icke told the story of a woman here in the states who told him about she, her husband, their son and his partner all/each having the very same vivid dream of Obama being such a great guy. Of course, Obama is in deep stuff politically, morally and spiritually and is desperate to regain hold over this country in the 2012 election.

I normally don't remember my dreams, but recently I have been having really vivid and strange dreams...fortunately not of Obama. Icke said that it is the pineal gland that is being targeted. We're being mind-controlled while sleeping.

But yes, I have to agree that they are spraying us like roaches. Practically everywhere one looks there are chemtrails.
    We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
    Plato

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Snowbird For This Post:

ktlight (24th April 2011)

5. Link to Post #3
    Portugal Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,751 times in 1,168 posts

Default Re: David Icke,Alex Jones,Stewart Swerdlow - Chemtrails,bloody everywhere!!

Aerospace Engineer, Coen Vermeeren performs a peer review the 300 page scientific assessment of Chemtrails commissioned by the Belfort group referres to as "Case Orange

Namasté

https://youtube.com/watch?v=8ePmT...eature=related
    Last edited by MariaDine; 25th April 2011 at 00:43.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to MariaDine For This Post:

Anna (25th April 2011), heyokah (5th May 2011), JRS (25th April 2011), ktlight (25th April 2011), Lost Soul (9th May 2011), SKAWF (25th April 2011), sunnyrap (25th April 2011)

7. Link to Post #4
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,322 times in 735 posts

Smile Re: David Icke,Alex Jones,Stewart Swerdlow - Chemtrails,bloody everywhere!!

I took these photos at 7am on Sunday 1st May from my garden. I live not far from London and read on Kerry's blog about the UK being bombarded with chemtrails. This is a most unusual sky!?!

Just wondered if these are chemtrails in the photos - or just contrails - anyone know?

Fingers crossed, I hope my photos show up on this post

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1452.jpg
Views:	249
Size:	93.7 KB
ID:	7147

Name:	IMG_1451.jpg
Views:	243
Size:	93.6 KB
ID:	7148

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

they are hammering the chemtrails in the north of england today ! We have had a few weeks off (probably because of the german reptilian wedding) . I wonder if the weather will take a turn for the worse now ?

John
    Last edited by john.d; 4th May 2011 at 19:33.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to john.d For This Post:

Cidersomerset (26th May 2011), Some Bloke (4th May 2011)

10. Link to Post #6
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks

MMS 1 & 2. removes heavy metals,pathogens,bad bacteria,calcium,chemicals and toxins.
    transdermal magnesium therapy. replace magnesium, the bodys engine oil

hempseed oil omega 3,6,9,
    vitamine c from lemons,grapefruit
    kefir,B vitamines, and controlls bacteria,
    iodide,the body needs it,

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fathertedsmate For This Post:

Floor (5th May 2011), Maia Gabrial (13th May 2011)

12. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

The first two minutes are interesting in this take by a former FBI chief, who mentions specific air-bases from which the planes are flying out of; surely it would then be possible to verify the fact ?

Know Thyself

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Amer For This Post:

heyokah (5th May 2011), Referee (20th May 2011)

14. Link to Post #8
    Europe Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

This is a photo of stuff falling out of the sky following two weeks of 'trailing just prior to the harvest,

Name:	20101015_2.jpg
Views:	245
Size:	93.3 KB
ID:	7150

15. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,794 times in 6,634 posts

until we know for certain, we should demand our gov officials stop the spraying now. may be time for a little protest/sign/ t-shirt and vote them all out if spraying continues. We must take action and start at the airports. I'm thinking out loud. please avalon I'm open to your input, we must stop them NOW.
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

16. The Following User Says Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Fred259 (4th May 2011)

17. Link to Post #10
    Europe Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Oh yeah, just thought I might repost this, chem and con trails separating , saw this and dashed for my camera,

Name:	trail1.jpg
Views:	289
Size:	40.1 KB
ID:	7151

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Some Bloke For This Post:

Enquiring1 (6th May 2011), NancyV (6th May 2011), Realeyes (6th May 2011), stegosaur (20th May 2011)

19. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,128 times in 997 posts

Here's my take on the chemtrails, purely based on observation.
    For a long time I simply didn't believe there was anything more sinister than these were 'aeroplane exhaust trails'. What I failed to grasp was this is a new phenomena so why do we get these very long non dispersing trails criss-crossing the sky?

Fact 1. We never used to get them until late 70's/ early 80's. Why?
    Fact 2. Even in high pressure conditions.
    Fact 3. They have specific patterning, lot of lines but only usually one specific A shape. (the dispersant?)

Fred, the level of passion in your posts is palpable, in fact, to me it doesn't even sound like 'you'.

Personally even though I listen to and read 'official stuff' I realise there is always a lot of spinola, it is usually to justify the funding for the enquiry or research, not the truth as we would like to hear it. I have done a lot of statistical research and I know how easy it is for data to be skewed for a miriad of reasons. Even the simple 'research question' may be way off even experimenter bias. Personal perception is often coloured by experience so my observations of chemtrails may be biased also. As may yours of the document you strongly promote.

g
    "Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves" C. G. Jung

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gardener For This Post:

Enquiring1 (6th May 2011), Fred259 (5th May 2011)

21. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

These are some questions I ask myself when I think about chemtrails...

When I was a kid these lingering trails didn't appear in the sky, so why have they started to do so in the last 15 years?

Unless I'm mistaken, emissions from plane fuel releases more than just water molecules in to the atmosphere. So what other elements are released?

Presumably these elements don't fly off in to space, so how long do they stay floating around in the atmosphere?

I assume that some of these chemicals are relatively heavy elements, so they'll make their way down to ground level eventually (or maybe they just catch a ride with the next rain shower). What effect would these elements have on the health of humans, other animals, plants and soil?

What would be the effect of long term exposure to these elements?

I'd be interested to hear how someone from the "we shouldn't be concerned about chemtrails" camp would answer these questions.
    Last edited by White Phoenix; 4th May 2011 at 23:54.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to White Phoenix For This Post:

Calz (6th May 2011)

23. Link to Post #13
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,178 times in 1,466 posts

Each separate photo on this website (below) is a link to further evidence in this 'chemtrail' story:

http://imageevent.com/firesat/strang...1&m=-1&z=3&x=0

I would challenge any body to refute this evidence.

This argument debunking the chemtrail phenomenon is a waste of the forum's time....
    Last edited by observer; 5th May 2011 at 11:12. Reason: grammar

24. Link to Post #14
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,435 times in 21,490 posts

I have removed a substantial portion of this thread to a separate thread: Chemtrails don't exist (Fred259's Chemtrail Thread). See my opening remarks in Post #1 of that thread for further details.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Calz (14th May 2011), heyokah (14th May 2011)

26. Link to Post #15
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    I have removed a substantial portion of this thread to a separate thread: Chemtrails don't exist (Fred259's Chemtrail Thread). See my opening remarks in Post #1 of that thread for further details.
    Thank you for that MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOve Cow.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Calz For This Post:

ThePythonicCow (14th May 2011)

28. Link to Post #16
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,435 times in 21,490 posts

Quote Posted by Calz_Avaretard (here)
    Thank you for that MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOve Cow.
    You're most welcome .
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

29. The Following User Says Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Calz (14th May 2011)

30. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

http://www.flightradar24.com/

Very handy for seeing whats in the sky near you :-)

John

31. The Following User Says Thank You to john.d For This Post:

Cidersomerset (24th May 2011)

32. Link to Post #18
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,178 times in 1,466 posts

Thank you Paul. Your 'move' to separate the two subjects is much appreciated.

As I pointed-out in comment #13 of this thread, the evidence is simply overwhelming to a covert operation with the intention of depopulating the planet (the eugenics movement). This operation is manifest in all sorts of black-ops programs - the CHEMTRAIL phenomenon just being one of these such programs.

The subject of contrails being an atmospheric condition (although a valid explanation) is simply not sound enough to refute the overwhelming amount of evidence (having nothing to do with atmospheric conditions) supporting a covert program to spray the population.

The notion that the CHEMTRAIL issue is simply a disinformation campaign designed to confuse the population is utter nonsense, and should be (very well) kept in a separate thread - where those interested in reading about that concept can waste there time to their hearts content.

For those of the members having any further doubt (after reviewing the evidence presented in comment #13) here are a few more links that support the CHEMTRAIL evidence:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=hesBi...eature=related

Part 2 - https://youtube.com/watch?v=ygnBs...eature=related

Part 3 - https://youtube.com/watch?v=OmwMw...eature=related

Part 4 - https://youtube.com/watch?v=hGOsx...eature=related

This entire interview is worth listening to. The subject matter being discussed is extremely relevant to understanding (not only the CHEMTRAIL issue, but) most of what is going-on within the context of recent history.

Additionally, here is a link to House Bill #2977 taken directly from the The Library of Congress text:
    http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/z?c107:H.R.2977.IH:

Please take note of Section 7, 2(B)(ii)

33. Link to Post #19
    Australia Avalon Member DoubleHelix's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,467 times in 438 posts

I remember watching the trailer last year but wasn't sure if it had already been posted on Avalon.

Seems this thread's a nice home to place this video, For all the Believers and Non-believers (our beloved Fred259)

Last edited by DoubleHelix; 21st May 2011 at 13:09.

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DoubleHelix For This Post:

Cidersomerset (24th May 2011), heyokah (20th May 2011), Referee (20th May 2011)

35. Link to Post #20
    Netherlands Avalon Member Gustav's Avatar
    Thanks

I can't help but thinking. There is talk about these chemtrails for years now. I know that it is not up to me to judge anyone, but here is the question i'm currently feel raised in my head.

If it is true, and has been proven that these chemtrails are real, when than is something done about it? There is a lot of talk, there is a good stir around the world that these practices are criminal, there are good arguments that people come up with pro and con, but I never hear ANY talk about, this is what we are going to do about it, this is how we are going to tackle the system. Or at least attempt it. And that worries me also. There has been lots of talk but no action. Neither public nor politic or persons have undertaken any action to protest, any action to spread locations of possible sites from which these planes take off and land. To make those locations public, is to make them visible. To make them visible is to expose them. Yes, there may have been petitions or talks with politicians, but nothing that really did something

Why not?

I don't know an answer to that question. But maybe it is me and am I not aware of those actions, which is quite well possible of course

Gustav

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast