+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 12 20 LastLast

Thread: Hurricanes: Harvey... Irma... José... Maria... Ophelia...

1. Link to Post #21
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Hurricanes: Harvey... Irma... José... Maria... Ophelia...

D'ya know I'm so conflicted!!!
    I know man is impacting our planet in a very negative way but I'm not so sure that it is 'controlled' as some posters here think ( though I do not dismiss it as 'looney talk').

We've been able to watch the russian/Chinese parades 'cause they cloud seeded down wind to keep the rain away ( even through whole olympic games!!!) but directed influence in the way some folk are mooting????

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GrayWolfBG For This Post:

Callista (30th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (30th August 2017), Noelle (30th August 2017)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,157 times in 3,105 posts

I wonder how the media draw the line of importance on Harvey... 😤 as awful as it is... 😢

Biblical flooding in Mumbai India but nothing on mainstream.... 😞

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2017/0...134146264.html

Viking
    Last edited by Eric J (Viking); 29th August 2017 at 20:42.
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

alexius (6th September 2017), avid (30th August 2017), Basho (31st August 2017), Callista (30th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (30th August 2017), Noelle (30th August 2017), TargeT (30th August 2017)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,659 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by GrayWolfBG (here)
    I know man is impacting our planet in a very negative way but I'm not so sure that it is 'controlled' as some posters here think ( though I do not dismiss it as 'looney talk').

We've been able to watch the russian/Chinese parades 'cause they cloud seeded down wind to keep the rain away ( even through whole olympic games!!!) but directed influence in the way some folk are mooting????
    I dunno about the whole "man impacting in a very negative way" part... as that eludes to causation of hurricanes etc.

I've said this before, as the solar minimum continues we will have wildly variant weather (cosmic rays are blocked less when the sun is in a minimum, which causes more cloud formations and temperature variants, these variants are what cause more massive storms as the cold and warm fronts clash).. this is JUST the beginning, I expect some pretty crazy (globally) storms over the next few years as we head into a cooling trend.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Basho (31st August 2017), Callista (30th August 2017), fourty-two (31st August 2017), Foxie Loxie (30th August 2017), Ivanhoe (30th August 2017), Jayke (30th August 2017), NancyV (21st September 2017), Noelle (1st September 2017), Tintin (1st September 2017)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,316 times in 10,234 posts

Houston is one of the key points in the North American Superhighway enterprise.

Best soften it up, before taking over ownership of all the lands, and have the government and people pay for the new to come superhighway infrastructure and port systems.

What a co-inkydink! Gee, that would never happen.

Why fight them, when you can get them to fund your move into a new form of control and fortune?

That's the kind of mark the hidden hand has, one which gets you coming and going. Profit from your life, profit from your death, and so on.

Economic collapse, fascist directions (whatever works!) and then the people can shovel dirt proudly, reviving their economy via the infrastructure of a new autobahn!

We know that weather control exists, we specifically have treaties that are about preventing it's use.
    Last edited by Carmody; 30th August 2017 at 15:53.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Basho (31st August 2017), Bluegreen (4th September 2017), Callista (30th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (30th August 2017), Hervé (30th August 2017), Jayke (30th August 2017), Mercedes (31st August 2017), Noelle (1st September 2017), TargeT (30th August 2017)

9. Link to Post #25
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

I wonder if Houston will now be "federalized"? Isn't that what happened with Detroit & Miami? Correct me if I'm not understanding this!

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Basho (31st August 2017), Callista (30th August 2017), Noelle (1st September 2017), Tintin (1st September 2017)

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks

the oil sitting off the port and not being unloaded, now sits at what, 17 million barrels?

And it is only going to get worse.

Right now, we are looking at..at least..a full day's worth of US oil consumption sitting off the port of Houston. Possibly more, before the final tally is in.

This means a big jump in gas prices. The kind that can notably increase the profits of oil companies.

The price increase will be in effect for quite some time, as this kind of blip is not just unexpected but they generally take a notable amount of time to settle down even when under stable control as a known and expected planned for scenario.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Basho (31st August 2017), Callista (30th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (30th August 2017), Jayke (30th August 2017), Mercedes (31st August 2017), Noelle (1st September 2017), TargeT (30th August 2017)

13. Link to Post #27
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,320 times in 1,632 posts

Quote Posted by GrayWolfBG (here)

Right, I am not convinced yet on some of the wilder claims, like the cloud or vapor machines forming hurricanes, but HAARP and storm intensifying and steering are things I am considering more seriously.

While researching this over the last couple of days, I came across Project Cirrus. From Wikipedia: "Project Cirrus was the first attempt to modify a hurricane. It was a collaboration of the General Electric Corporation, the US Army Signal Corps, the Office of Naval Research, and the US Air Force.[1] After several preparations, and initial skepticism by government scientists,[6] the first attempt to modify a hurricane began on October 13, 1947 on a hurricane that was heading west to east and out to sea.[5] An airplane flew along the rainbands of the hurricane, and dropped nearly 180 pounds (82 kilograms) of crushed dry ice into the clouds.[1] The crew reported "Pronounced modification of the cloud deck seeded".[5] It is not known if that was due to the seeding. Next, the hurricane changed direction and made landfall near Savannah, Georgia. The public blamed the seeding, and Irving Langmuir claimed that the reversal had been caused by human intervention.[6] Cirrus was canceled,[5] and lawsuits were threatened. Only the fact that a system in 1906 had taken a similar path, as well as evidence showing that the storm had already begun to turn when seeding began, ended the litigation.[5] This disaster set back the cause of seeding hurricanes for eleven years."

Could it be that many factors are at work, even our own consciousness? I remember seeing some statistics recently showing that storms have become more intense since the 1980s. What happened in the 1980s? Non-stop cable TV was born. Stations like CNN and The Weather Channel launched in the early 1980s. What happens every time a tropical system forms? Using our TVs and computers, we all watch it develop and move, many with fear and excitement over the possibility of being in its path.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

avid (30th August 2017), Basho (31st August 2017), Callista (30th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (30th August 2017), Jayke (30th August 2017), joeecho (31st August 2017), Mercedes (31st August 2017)

15. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

Red face Re: Hurricanes: Harvey... Irma... José... Maria... Ophelia...

Quote Posted by Foxie Loxie (here)
    I wonder if Houston will now be "federalized"? Isn't that what happened with Detroit & Miami? Correct me if I'm not understanding this!
    In order to get the proposed 'North American Highway' to come into being, they would have to fund the ports. Pay for the ports. Pay for the infrastructure upgrades, ownership, and so on. Fight the people, fight the information pouring out of the people who would be against it. Like the aware people who have been fighting it up until now.

With a disaster in the given area, one of this nature, the lands will be cheap, the government will subside or enable or both, and so on. No place like war... to hide a few murders. In this case, the desired scenario can go forward under a cover of sorts and no one being the wiser.

the kind of people angling for a north American union of Mexico, the us and Canada... are the same who are proposing the North American Superhighway.... are the same people in control of the oil and energy sectors..... and the same people who can actually control weather.

Too many coincidences in one spot to ignore.

In a court of law, motive is definitely provable. As is the gain provable.

IF there was a next stage to creating a North American Union and these things are true..which they ARE....then waiting for the right storm and coaxing it to kill what you need to be killed..well...there you go.

Damage Trump at the same time. Manifold birds with one stone.

Look into possibilities of ownership laws and lease, put options, purchases, sales, and so on, across the board in all involved potentials-which will be many. The mark may be found there, if it is to be found at all.

These things I say are just potentials ....but the motivations, the technology, the reality of outcome, how the finances and rebuild can play out, the groups involved, are all real and extant.

These are globalists... so fighting a war with the us population is not a problem. To add, a very successful one as loss of life, is exceedingly minimal. Very Sun Tzu.

Trump is in the middle of dealing with NFATA (globalist) and this is the proposed NAFTA (globalist) superhighway. The #1 proposed and selected port town for the us continent (lower 48) NAFTA superhighway.... is somehow greased to the point of perfection - for a rebuild.

Imagine that.
    Last edited by Carmody; 30th August 2017 at 16:33.

16. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

avid (30th August 2017), Basho (31st August 2017), Callista (30th August 2017), fourty-two (31st August 2017), Foxie Loxie (30th August 2017), Hervé (30th August 2017), Jayke (30th August 2017), JRS (31st August 2017), Mercedes (31st August 2017), Noelle (30th August 2017), thunder24 (30th August 2017)

17. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

But wait..... there's more:

https://www.accuweather.com/en/weath...he-us/70002598

That solar minimum though..... Might be some bad news for florida, or it could track right in behind Harvey and finish off houston? we'll see in a couple weeks. (or it could blast through the islands.... which I'm hoping it doesn't)

Last edited by TargeT; 30th August 2017 at 18:17.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

18. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

avid (30th August 2017), Basho (31st August 2017), Callista (31st August 2017), Carmody (31st August 2017), Foxie Loxie (30th August 2017), joeecho (31st August 2017), Mercedes (31st August 2017), NancyV (21st September 2017), Noelle (30th August 2017), Star Tsar (31st August 2017)

19. Link to Post #30
    United States Avalon Member Ivanhoe's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,824 times in 1,856 posts

Well, here in Shreveport we're waiting for Harvey to push through.
    Originally we expected 4-8" of rain and 45 mph winds but that's been downgraded to 2-4"/35 mph.
    I spent this morning getting sand bags and placing them at strategic points around the house to channel the water away, but we'll still have some flooding.
    East of me, around the Ruston/Monroe area, they're expecting about 8"+, and they're in a low area with bayou's, so they will get some serious flooding.
    Down in the Nachitoches area, where my niece goes to school, they have over 20" of rain and are expecting more.

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Ivanhoe For This Post:

Basho (31st August 2017), Bluegreen (31st August 2017), Callista (31st August 2017), fourty-two (31st August 2017), Foxie Loxie (31st August 2017), joeecho (31st August 2017), Mercedes (31st August 2017), Noelle (30th August 2017), TargeT (30th August 2017)

21. Link to Post #31
    Moderator (on Sabbatical) Harley's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,344 times in 1,378 posts

Hmmm. Don't mean to be an alarmist folks, but this is extremely unusual and quite the big deal.

It appears that the US Air Force and US Navy may be taking control of surveillance (and possibly Defense) of Texas with Active Military Assets.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

US Military Begins Surveillance Flights Above Houston

AUGUST 30, 2017
    ONLINE DEFENSE and ACQUISITION JOURNAL

[EXCERPTS:]

The U.S. has sent up one Navy P-8 Poseidon maritime, patrol and reconnaissance aircraft, and a single Air Force E-3 Sentry Airborne Warning and Control System, or AWACS, aircraft to conduct air traffic control, surveillance, gather data on flooded areas and provide situational awareness to the 1st Air Force (Air Forces Northern) operations center.

Mary McHale, spokeswoman for AFNORTH, says the operations center is currently using and monitoring 11 HH-60 Pave Hawk helicopters; seven HC-130J extended-range, search and rescue aircraft, which are also acting as “refuelers as well as cargo as tasked;” and some Civil Air Patrol Cessna aircraft.

“We are not using any MQ-1 [Predator] [or MQ-9 [Reaper] assets at this time,” McHale clarified when asked if other surveillance aircraft are being dispatched.

Earlier Wednesday, the Air Force said some of the HC-130J Combat King IIs, HH-60G Pave Hawks, aircrew and other support personnel from the 23rd Wing at Moody Air Force Base, Georgia, deployed to College Station, Texas. This includes approximately 120 personnel from the 41st, 38th and 71st Rescue Squadrons under the 347th Rescue Group.

Other Pave Hawks, along with some Combat King HC-130P/N — which can also provide helicopter air-to-air refueling — from the 90th Rescue Wing at Patrick Air Force Base, Florida, arrived at Naval Air Station Fort Worth Joint Reserve Base on Aug. 28.

Two C-17 Globemaster IIIs left Joint Base Charleston, South Carolina, on Tuesday carrying 30.6 tons of relief supplies to Alexandria International Airport, in Alexandria, Louisiana.

“They had two crews launch to carry relief cargo and support personnel into the region. Aircrews were comprised of members from the 14th, 15th and 16th Airlift Squadrons,” Capt. Mark Graff, an Air Force spokesman, said in an email.

Two Air National Guard C-130 Hercules aircraft and 20 airmen from the Oregon Air National Guard’s 125th Special Tactics Squadron and the 304th Rescue Squadron are providing humanitarian support.

The Alaska Air National Guard’s 176th Wing departed Joint Base Elmendorf-Richardson on a C-130 on Monday, with 21 members to include pararescuemen, combat rescue officers, combat support personnel and aircrew. The unit is expected to coordinate missions with HH-60 helicopters from California’s 129th Rescue Wing.

Lastly, more than a dozen airmen from the Kentucky Air National Guard’s 123rd Special Tactics Squadron are assisting with rescue and recovery efforts.
    Harley

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Harley For This Post:

avid (31st August 2017), Basho (31st August 2017), Bill Ryan (31st August 2017), Callista (31st August 2017), Carmody (2nd September 2017), Foxie Loxie (31st August 2017), Mercedes (31st August 2017), Noelle (31st August 2017)

23. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

Here's GeoEngineeringWatch's take on Harvey. Dane Wigington says the hurricane was engineered. The video is short, less than 12 mins.

24. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

avid (31st August 2017), Basho (31st August 2017), Bill Ryan (31st August 2017), Callista (31st August 2017), Foxie Loxie (31st August 2017), Franny (1st September 2017), Jayke (31st August 2017), Mercedes (31st August 2017), Star Tsar (31st August 2017), Sunny (31st August 2017)

25. Link to Post #33
    Moderator (on Sabbatical) Harley's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,344 times in 1,378 posts

Here's another report from CNN:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

US Military Sends Warships, Aircraft To Texas

8:26 PM ET, Wed August 30, 2017

[Excerpts]

Navy and Air Force

Two US Navy warships, the USS Kearsarge and the USS Oak Hill, are being deployed to Texas, the Navy announced Wednesday.

The Kearsarge, an amphibious assault ship, was in the Atlantic Ocean for training, but returned to Norfolk on Tuesday to load up with disaster relief supplies like water and food, and a unit of Marines, before departing for Texas on Thursday.

The Oak Hill, a smaller dock landing ship, will bring supplies and join the Kearsarge in supporting "federal, state and local authorities ongoing relief efforts in the aftermath of Hurricane Harvey," according to the Navy.

Air Force and Navy helicopters began flying rescue missions in Texas on Monday night, according to a US defense official, marking the first use of active duty military assets in the hurricane rescue efforts. The helicopters used included six Navy MH-60s and three Air Force HH-60 rotary wing aircraft.

Marines, Defense Logistics Agency and Army

The US Marine Corps is deploying 690 US Marines aboard the USS Kearsarge and the USS Oak Hill set to sail on Thursday, according to a US Marine Corps official. The official said the Marines will be from the 26th Marine Expeditionary Unit, II Marine Expeditionary Force Marine Expeditionary Force and will assist in support efforts.

The official said additional aviation assets will include: eight MV-22B Ospreys, three CH-53E Super Stallions and three UH-1Y Hueys. In addition to the air assets, the Marines will also have water purification and storage capability.

Reserve Marines from various units in Texas are supporting FEMA, state and local response efforts, according to a statement from the service on Wednesday.

"Currently, Charlie Company, 4th Assault Amphibian Battalion, based in Galveston, and Charlie Company, 4th Reconnaissance Battalion, based in San Antonio, are conducting immediate response missions in support of the relief efforts," the statement said.

A number of Marine Corps boats, aircraft and tactical vehicles are awaiting orders from US Northern Command, it added.

Source: CNN.COM

Harley

26. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Harley For This Post:

avid (31st August 2017), Basho (31st August 2017), bennycog (31st August 2017), Bill Ryan (31st August 2017), Callista (31st August 2017), Foxie Loxie (31st August 2017), Franny (1st September 2017), Ivanhoe (1st September 2017), joeecho (31st August 2017), Mercedes (31st August 2017), Noelle (31st August 2017), Star Tsar (31st August 2017)

27. Link to Post #34
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,315 times in 184 posts

"Right, I am not convinced yet on some of the wilder claims, like the cloud or vapor machines forming hurricanes, but HAARP and storm intensifying and steering are things I am considering more seriously."

In February 2016, Tropical Cyclone Winston came directly over the island where I live. I do not know if hurricanes can be created from scratch either, but I feel certain that they can be intensified and steered in a way that is not natural. My experience is that in 2016, there were several hurricanes that began to behave in a different way than people expected. It seems to me that they were existing hurricanes that were then modified.

Tropical Cyclone Winston was not the same pattern as a normal low pressure system, which all the hurricanes I was familiar with up to that point (over a 20 year period) had had.

In a low pressure system, it rains a bit, then stops a bit, then more rain, then stops again, the rain is more, the dry is less, the wind is picking up, then the storm really hits and it is all rain and wind for awhile. Cyclone Winston, looped and was far away and then came back all at once. It was sunny weather even on the day it hit. While it was looping it was sitting over warm water for several days, picking up strength and speed.

On that day, I was told to stop working at 10 pm to go to shelter. But nothing was happening. The wind was just starting to pick up. It was barely raining. I felt confident enough to take a shower and arrived late. Went to bed. At midnight the storm came with unimaginable force. That is not normal! You don't go from nothing happening to a category 5 hurricane in two hours!

It had not occurred to me before Cyclone Winston to look for signs of geoengineering in the sky above me, but I did afterwards. The weird cloud/chemtrail formations that people describe have been happening here almost daily since that time. Maybe before too, but I wasn't looking.

One of the things that happens here is where there are no clouds in the dome of the sky, just a ring of clouds 360 degrees around the horizon. If a cloud goes upward, it dissolves. This makes it very hot, because there are no clouds for shade. Hotter weather is conducive to the formation and intensification of hurricanes.

We also have all the other things of repeating patterns of clouds, clouds at weird angles, clouds in a starburst pattern, etc.

But two days ago, it really took the cake. Half of the sky was filled with long thin lines like pick-up sticks that extended across the Western horizon upwards to the center of the sky. The eastern portion of the sky was grey clouds. It was fifty or more long thin lines in a repeating pattern of parallel lines with a thin space between each line that was exactly equal to the width of the line itself. It did not look like clouds. Chemtrails, etc. at least look like clouds. My friend and I looked up for awhile, flabbergasted. After this pattern appeared, it rained for ten minutes.

Robert Deutsch posted a video last year about low frequency transmissions taking place from Nadi airport. Maybe even more is happening, who knows?

When I took a ferry trip last year, I could see that the chemtrail etc. patterns were happening over other Fijian islands, not just mine.

So, solar minimums are fine, but I doubt it is the whole story.

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sunny For This Post:

Basho (31st August 2017), Callista (31st August 2017), Foxie Loxie (31st August 2017), Franny (1st September 2017), Ivanhoe (1st September 2017), Noelle (31st August 2017)

29. Link to Post #35
    Thanks

Chemical plant explodes 2x this AM, "more explosions expected" says plant owner....
    https://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/hu...cility-n797581

I expect things like this will just keep piling on as the water goes no where.

Texas activated 2,000 national guard members and is asking for an additional 10,000 from other states.
    https://www.armytimes.com/news/2017/...arvey-support/
    Last edited by TargeT; 31st August 2017 at 13:31.
    Where are you?

30. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Basho (31st August 2017), Bob (31st August 2017), Callista (31st August 2017), Foxie Loxie (31st August 2017), Hervé (31st August 2017), joeecho (31st August 2017), Mercedes (31st August 2017), NancyV (21st September 2017), Noelle (31st August 2017), Satori (31st August 2017), thunder24 (31st August 2017)

31. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Sunny (here)
    "Right, I am not convinced yet on some of the wilder claims, like the cloud or vapor machines forming hurricanes, but HAARP and storm intensifying and steering are things I am considering more seriously."

In February 2016, Tropical Cyclone Winston came directly over the island where I live. I do not know if hurricanes can be created from scratch either, but I feel certain that they can be intensified and steered in a way that is not natural. My experience is that in 2016, there were several hurricanes that began to behave in a different way than people expected. It seems to me that they were existing hurricanes that were then modified.

Tropical Cyclone Winston was not the same pattern as a normal low pressure system, which all the hurricanes I was familiar with up to that point (over a 20 year period) had had.

In a low pressure system, it rains a bit, then stops a bit, then more rain, then stops again, the rain is more, the dry is less, the wind is picking up, then the storm really hits and it is all rain and wind for awhile. Cyclone Winston, looped and was far away and then came back all at once. It was sunny weather even on the day it hit. While it was looping it was sitting over warm water for several days, picking up strength and speed.

On that day, I was told to stop working at 10 pm to go to shelter. But nothing was happening. The wind was just starting to pick up. It was barely raining. I felt confident enough to take a shower and arrived late. Went to bed. At midnight the storm came with unimaginable force. That is not normal! You don't go from nothing happening to a category 5 hurricane in two hours!

It had not occurred to me before Cyclone Winston to look for signs of geoengineering in the sky above me, but I did afterwards. The weird cloud/chemtrail formations that people describe have been happening here almost daily since that time. Maybe before too, but I wasn't looking.

One of the things that happens here is where there are no clouds in the dome of the sky, just a ring of clouds 360 degrees around the horizon. If a cloud goes upward, it dissolves. This makes it very hot, because there are no clouds for shade. Hotter weather is conducive to the formation and intensification of hurricanes.

We also have all the other things of repeating patterns of clouds, clouds at weird angles, clouds in a starburst pattern, etc.

But two days ago, it really took the cake. Half of the sky was filled with long thin lines like pick-up sticks that extended across the Western horizon upwards to the center of the sky. The eastern portion of the sky was grey clouds. It was fifty or more long thin lines in a repeating pattern of parallel lines with a thin space between each line that was exactly equal to the width of the line itself. It did not look like clouds. Chemtrails, etc. at least look like clouds. My friend and I looked up for awhile, flabbergasted. After this pattern appeared, it rained for ten minutes.

Robert Deutsch posted a video last year about low frequency transmissions taking place from Nadi airport. Maybe even more is happening, who knows?

When I took a ferry trip last year, I could see that the chemtrail etc. patterns were happening over other Fijian islands, not just mine.

So, solar minimums are fine, but I doubt it is the whole story.
    Surprising to hear that even Fiji is experiencing this. In Central Florida, where I am, I see and take photos of the same strange cloud patterns and shapes (triangles and rectangles) and chem trails nearly every day. We are in hurricane country too. When Hurricane Matthew hit Florida last summer, the last-minute wobble that took it just enough east to spare us the worst occurred close to the Kennedy Space Center and Cape Canaveral area.

32. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

Basho (31st August 2017), Callista (31st August 2017), Foxie Loxie (31st August 2017), Ivanhoe (1st September 2017), joeecho (31st August 2017), Mercedes (31st August 2017), Sunny (1st September 2017), TargeT (31st August 2017)

33. Link to Post #37
    Thanks

Quote Posted by LadyM (here)
    Surprising to hear that even Fiji is experiencing this.
    It's only surprising if you try to attribute motive to cloud formation; if you see it as "natural" phenomenon then of course it would be world wide (which it seems to be). We are hardwired to find "the bad guy" in situations, sometimes this can lead us to see what isn't there.
    Where are you?

34. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Callista (31st August 2017), Fellow Aspirant (11th October 2017), Foxie Loxie (31st August 2017), Jayke (31st August 2017), joeecho (31st August 2017), NancyV (21st September 2017), Noelle (31st August 2017)

35. Link to Post #38
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)
    Surprising to hear that even Fiji is experiencing this.
    It's only surprising if you try to attribute motive to cloud formation; if you see it as "natural" phenomenon then of course it would be world wide (which it seems to be). We are hardwired to find "the bad guy" in situations, sometimes this can lead us to see what isn't there.
    With my "surprising," I was referring to Sunny's post in general, not just cloud formations. There's something different going on in our skies and with our weather. As I stated above, it could be natural causes combined with other factors, including geoengineering. I italicized "could" because I don't know anything with certainty.

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

Callista (31st August 2017), Foxie Loxie (31st August 2017), Franny (1st September 2017), joeecho (31st August 2017), Sunny (1st September 2017), TargeT (31st August 2017)

37. Link to Post #39
    Thanks

I don't know anything with certainty.
    That's my mantra!
    Where are you?

38. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Callista (31st August 2017), Foxie Loxie (31st August 2017), Ivanhoe (1st September 2017), joeecho (31st August 2017), Mercedes (31st August 2017), NancyV (21st September 2017), Noelle (31st August 2017)

39. Link to Post #40
    United States Avalon Member starlight's Avatar
    Thanks

I live in TX (more central so didn't flood here) but have family in east TX who were flooded out of their homes... its awful here!

I can vouch for Carmody above, I have friends in Dallas and San Angelo who are claiming they can't find access to gas ANYWHERE right now! This may only be the beginning of this disaster...

40. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to starlight For This Post:

Callista (1st September 2017), Carmody (2nd September 2017), Foxie Loxie (1st September 2017), Noelle (31st August 2017), Star Tsar (31st August 2017), Sunny (1st September 2017), TargeT (31st August 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 12 20 LastLast