+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst 1 4 14 26 LastLast

Thread: Did we really go to the Moon?

1. Link to Post #61
    Jamaica Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,160 times in 444 posts

Default Re: Did we really go to the Moon?

Quote Posted by Gardener (here)
    I was wondering if anyone here has a set of these 'Illuminati Cards'?
    Why I ask is because I think that they may be a particular psy-op artifact, new card brought out to fit a new/or old psy-op. Is there an office in 'psy-op wunderland' churning out cards to fit all occasions lol.
    Might go something like ......
    "Hey guys - lets kick off the flat earth again, keep a few busy."
    "Ok boss, new card then ey?"
    Quote Posted by Limor Wolf (here)
    There seems to be a highly strange side to this last thrown bone, not sure if was posted here already

Obama from 2013-
    http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefi...#ixzz2XFsQ5mgH

+

Illuminati game card from 1981

=

It seems to me like a pre-planned manipulation to provoke confusion and uncertainty in a time programmed world

Perheps an observation mode can serve us better, and not so much running to fetch the ball, individually and collectively canceling agreement of participation in this occultic energetic game
    Good question! Because it always seems to be "ooooh, they already foresaw this eventuality" when it may be like you say -- they just fire up the printer.

Has anyone ever actually played the game itself? Is it like a Monopoly-type board game? Does everyone else in the game have to die in agonizing suffering for one to win?

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jake gittes For This Post:

Gardener (24th October 2015), quiltinggrandma (25th October 2015), Shannon (25th October 2015)

3. Link to Post #62
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,050 times in 3,027 posts

Quote Posted by Gardener (here)
    I was wondering if anyone here has a set of these 'Illuminati Cards'?
    Why I ask is because I think that they may be a particular psy-op artifact, new card brought out to fit a new/or old psy-op. Is there an office in 'psy-op wunderland' churning out cards to fit all occasions lol.
    Might go something like ......
    "Hey guys - lets kick off the flat earth again, keep a few busy."
    "Ok boss, new card then ey?"
    Quote Posted by Limor Wolf (here)
    There seems to be a highly strange side to this last thrown bone, not sure if was posted here already

Obama from 2013-
    http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefi...#ixzz2XFsQ5mgH

+

Illuminati game card from 1981

=

It seems to me like a pre-planned manipulation to provoke confusion and uncertainty in a time programmed world

Perheps an observation mode can serve us better, and not so much running to fetch the ball, individually and collectively canceling agreement of participation in this occultic energetic game
    Hi Gardner,

You might be interested in this discussion thread about the mystery of the Illuminati card game

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...nati-card-game

We may get more validation in the future, that time and space are actually no more than a non-linear matter that can be 'folded' and is Penetrable,
    where these guys are already fully aware to it..
    Last edited by Limor Wolf; 24th October 2015 at 21:41.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

Gardener (24th October 2015), gripreaper (25th October 2015), heyokah (25th October 2015), jake gittes (25th October 2015), quiltinggrandma (25th October 2015)

5. Link to Post #63
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,794 times in 6,634 posts

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    Quote Posted by ghostrider (here)
    Take a look at the moon with the naked eye, at the one to three o'clock position you can see a giant glass dome , miles high and miles around ... The mind control is so strong most can't see it until it is pointed out , now you know where to look you will see it...
    Does that glass dome show on this image of the moon:
    https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...llMoon2010.jpg
    or this (even larger) image of the moon: I can see it with the naked eye when the moon is out in the daytime, with the naked eye...
    http://www.princeton.edu/~rvdb/image..._UM_bright.jpg
    or for that matter any other image you can link to of the moon.

(The above moon images were too big to comfortably post inline, so I just provided links.)
    . When the moon is out in the daytime, I can see it with the naked eye... Between the 12 o'clock and 3 o'clock position...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

quiltinggrandma (25th October 2015)

7. Link to Post #64
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

Take a look at the moon with the naked eye, at the one to three o'clock position you can see a giant glass dome , miles high and miles around ... The mind control is so strong most can't see it until it is pointed out , now you know where to look you will see it...
    Does that glass dome show on this image of the moon: or for that matter any other image you can link to of the moon.
    . When the moon is out in the daytime, I can see it with the naked eye... Between the 12 o'clock and 3 o'clock position...
    Yes, as you have repeatedly stated, you can see it with the naked eye, so therefore it should be quite easy to provide a picture so we can all see it, no?
    "Lay Down Your Truth and Check Your Weapons
    The Next Voice You Hear Will Be Your OWN"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhS69C1tr0w

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

ghostrider (25th October 2015), quiltinggrandma (25th October 2015), ThePythonicCow (25th October 2015)

9. Link to Post #65
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,316 times in 10,234 posts

I think the arc-second limit for moon viewing with the biggest telescopes we have access to, and with the biggest megapixel cameras..and when you add in the tracking error and the air distortion, even when it is FFT analysis over lets say 100-200 images...I think that the resolution bottoms out around 200-100 meters per pixel? And that is with a theoretical perfect telescope at the biggest size available (on the planet). And none of them are perfect, their resolution is lower than the numbers.

We can see galaxies out in space, because they are 50 thousand to 100 thousand light years across. Approximately.

The moon is much much closer .....but it is also very very very small.

So, people telling me they see objects on the moon, well, those objects would have to be HUMONGOUS.

example:

Quote Can Hubble see the Apollo landing sites on the Moon?

No, Hubble cannot take photos of the Apollo landing sites.

An object on the Moon 4 meters (4.37 yards) across, viewed from HST (Hubble), would be about 0.002 arcsec in size. The highest resolution instrument currently on HST is the Advanced Camera for Surveys at 0.03 arcsec. So anything we left on the Moon cannot be resolved in any HST image. It would just appear as a dot.
    OK, this means the Hubble bottoms out at approx 60 meters per pixel. At best.

IIRC we can now do better with earth based scopes, as of recent.
    Last edited by Carmody; 25th October 2015 at 00:49.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Flash (16th November 2015), quiltinggrandma (25th October 2015)

11. Link to Post #66
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,945 times in 1,689 posts

Flat earthers may have flat heads and flat eyes!

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

quiltinggrandma (25th October 2015), Shannon (29th October 2015)

13. Link to Post #67
    Thanks

The Popol Vuh, sacred to the Mayans, unequivocally states:

"Men came from the stars, knowing everything, and they examined the four corners of the sky and the Earth's round surface."

It sure didn't look flat to them. Our Mother Earth <3
    The more you are motivated by LOVE, the more fearless & free your action will be.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to alexius For This Post:

Maia Gabrial (26th October 2015), quiltinggrandma (25th October 2015), Shannon (29th October 2015)

15. Link to Post #68
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Thanks

It looked like the shadow cast on the earth made it appear egg shaped. I'm sorry but flat earth, egg earth whatever seems to be a dissinfo joke given to us to say how much the selfish elites think of us. That's my take on it.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to raff For This Post:

Shannon (29th October 2015)

17. Link to Post #69
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,050 times in 3,027 posts

If to mention the phrase 'flat earth' one more time, here is what David Icke's thinks of this -

Quote "He who controls the simulation, controls the information that we are decoding, controls the sense of reality of who we are, where we are and so on.. It's only when we get into these deep questions about reality itself, and the actual world that we're living in, or decoding to believe we live in. These are where the answers lies, because this is where the rabbit hole evntually leads, "

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

avid (25th October 2015), justntime2learn (25th October 2015), Maia Gabrial (26th October 2015)

19. Link to Post #70
    Jamaica Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,160 times in 444 posts

I love that lion pic, alexius. WHat a magnificent creature!

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jake gittes For This Post:

alexius (25th October 2015), Fanna (25th October 2015)

21. Link to Post #71
    Thanks

Quote Posted by jake gittes (here)
    I love that lion pic, alexius. WHat a magnificent creature!
    Thanks brother. It sure is!
    The more you are motivated by LOVE, the more fearless & free your action will be.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to alexius For This Post:

Fanna (25th October 2015)

23. Link to Post #72
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,794 times in 6,634 posts

Quote Posted by gripreaper (here)
    Does that glass dome show on this image of the moon: or for that matter any other image you can link to of the moon.
    Yes, as you have repeatedly stated, you can see it with the naked eye, so therefore it should be quite easy to provide a picture so we can all see it, no?
    Better idea, you go outside view it for yourself, its there or not there then no one can tell you , you didn't see anything ...pictures can be sanitized ... We are typing on a satellite system run by the military, Reagans' 18 star war satellites...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

24. The Following User Says Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

LoBEE (26th October 2015)

25. Link to Post #73
    United States Avalon Member LoBEE's Avatar
    Thanks

I have a question, it may be a silly one - but when I look at the moon I always think "small" and in essence, it is much smaller than the Earth. About 1.2 percent of Earth's mass. Ok here is my question - Why wouldn't the Earth, from the moon's perspective, be 9.8 percent bigger in the photo's. When you see pictures the Earth always looks about the size the moon looks to us? Does this make any sense?

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LoBEE For This Post:

Debra (31st October 2015), Maia Gabrial (26th October 2015)

27. Link to Post #74
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,150 times in 3,856 posts

Good point, loBee. Wonder why no one has questioned that?

Anyway to the rest of Avalon, I only pointed out something NASA did to the old black and white photo. Back then, people didn't have the skills many do now. And anyway, I didn't say anything about flat Earth.
    But the airbrushed photo sure had me wondering what was at the bottom of our planet that they were hiding.... it has nothing to do with what Bill said:

Quote If you're referring to the Earth not appearing perfectly circular in that short clip, it's an aspect ratio problem in the video. It's distorted... squeezed widthwise. That makes the Earth appear 'squeezed', too.
    I simply stated that the photo was airbrushed on that part of the Earth, making it look very suspicious.

Name calling and mockery just wasn't necessary, folks.

28. Link to Post #75
    United States Avalon Member truth4me's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,289 times in 1,094 posts

Flat earth is real.......

29. The Following User Says Thank You to truth4me For This Post:

Maia Gabrial (27th October 2015)

30. Link to Post #76
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,435 times in 21,490 posts

Better idea, you go outside view it for yourself, its there or not there then no one can tell you , you didn't see anything ...pictures can be sanitized ... We are typing on a satellite system run by the military, Reagans' 18 star war satellites...
    Show me a picture of what the heck I'm supposed to be looking for, and there's a good chance that I will want to verify it.

Otherwise, I figure your report is ... how to put this gently ... without substance, even where that would be trivial to provide.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

31. Link to Post #77
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,534 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by Maia Gabrial (here)
    Good point, loBee. Wonder why no one has questioned that?

Anyway to the rest of Avalon, I only pointed out something NASA did to the old black and white photo. Back then, people didn't have the skills many do now. And anyway, I didn't say anything about flat Earth.
    But the airbrushed photo sure had me wondering what was at the bottom of our planet that they were hiding.... it has nothing to do with what Bill said:

Quote If you're referring to the Earth not appearing perfectly circular in that short clip, it's an aspect ratio problem in the video. It's distorted... squeezed widthwise. That makes the Earth appear 'squeezed', too.
    I simply stated that the photo was airbrushed on that part of the Earth, making it look very suspicious.

Name calling and mockery just wasn't necessary, folks.
    No mockery from me... I thought you were referring to that section of the film in which the Earth appeared oval, not round, because of the aspect ratio ('width-squeezing') video distortion.

What WERE you trying to show us? Can you start again?

32. Link to Post #78
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,478 times in 321 posts

Quote Posted by Maia Gabrial (here)
    I know that just about everyone is aware of how NASA deceives the public with airbrushed photographs. Right? Well, leave it to people with "skills" to unravel the lies.

Well, I found something that proves (at least, to me anyway) that the shape of Earth isn't what they've been saying. Certainly, not spherical. After all, who have we all depended on to give us the images of the world we live on? NASA. Never A Straight Answer. Liars.

Aside from astronauts sworn to secrecy, who else can claim that they've been outside the Earth's atmosphere to see the truth? Well, thank the stars for old photographs and lousy coverup skills....

Check out this video at 16:41 to 16:50. Watch on an enlarged screen so you won't miss it. See what they airbrushed out!

Un-frigging-believable!

Huh.... I'm beside myself right now!
    I agree with you on the propaganda coming out of NASA, but I don't see anything weird in video, not saying nothing is there, I usually can't find these things others see in pictures.

If Earth is not really a sphere we would have to call into question every other planet as well, to my mind, at least.
    “a complete understanding of reality lies beyond the capabilities of rational thought."
    ― Gary Zukav

33. Link to Post #79
    Thanks

Not given the flat earth much thought, but I found this interesting https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5i_...ature=youtu.be

May be it's all a hologram or maybe it's just not worth worrying about.

34. Link to Post #80
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,439 times in 415 posts

Anomalies I see of the manipulated imagery referenced during the video portion of 16:41 to 16:50:

1) There is a square image of the ‘moon’s’ surface overlaying another image of the ‘moon’s’ surface. There is another overlay to the left and slightly higher, but this overlay underlays the former.
    2) The top of the dark area section between ‘the moon’ and the ‘earth’ is a relatively flat line.
    3) The supposed bottom area of the ‘earth’: on either side (like bookends) the hue of the darkness is much darker (black) than the mid-section, which is a dark grey.
    4) In what I will refer to as a black strip, there are white markings/shapes – sort of like a crooked ‘V’ above an ovular shape, with a smaller white circular shape to the upper left side.
    5) As far as the ‘earth’, in the white section I see a sort of waxing gibbous, but not so much so as to be a crescent. A sort of mushroom/umbrella shape.

I have already hinted at or outright stated in one or more of my posts on the PA Community Forums that we live in a sphere not on a sphere – that we live on a binary plane within this sphere; and that this sphere/force field (Firmament, Van Allen Radiation Belt – whatever label one desires to apply to such) is one created by sound/vibration technology, possessing positive and negative charges, and powered by the El-ectricty (Source) of the Users: US. (And no – I am not referring to the inhabitants of the United States! LOL!) Granted, I have not written such exactly as I have just done above, but the expression was stated.

As far as analysing such footage and imagery and looking for anomalies – it is fun, yes. I enjoy such as entertainment/distraction. But the imagery referenced in this thread is not genuine of its alleged claims to begin with.

Truth, love, and understanding will not be found in outer space. Such will be found in inner space.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst 1 4 14 26 LastLast