Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 4 6 LastLast

Thread: Fake Snow?

1. Link to Post #61
    Language
    Poor english
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,972 times in 737 posts

Default Re: Fake Snow?

Don't worry. matters not what you think is right or wrong with this snow or anything else within the world, Seems a few here have the answers already and believe they can teach others their **** with their bull**** ideas.
    Strange things are happening around our world and certain folks think it is a fantastic idea to shout above the clouds with their ideas of grandeur...

Lately, it seems to matter not one bit that others have a valid point of view. The regular dull bunch take the reigns.

I'm done now, cant read another thread of such bull**** from some of you folks.
    I see people posting things ages ago, me included and not a comment in sight, but, let a regular poster post the same and BINGO, wow this person knows their ****, albeit full of it mostly.

Give me a f. ing break and cut my membership please. I would rather take my chances with real people, in real communities than listen to some of this bull****.
    Check me out Bill. I have been here since god knows when, Donny then Ammit. Seen them all come and go, mostly the good ones chased off by the bull****ters. well, I have my own sources to prove you are all ****ing wrong and because you cannot play like nice people, I will now take them with me.
    Love. peace and Blessings to you all.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ammit For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (2nd February 2014), sunflower (2nd February 2014)

3. Link to Post #62
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

There is a video floating around from Michigan my wifeys home state , snow in the shape a giant round circles like tires, perfectly round ...tell me that is real snow ...no way , geo-engineering for sure ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (2nd February 2014)

5. Link to Post #63
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Come on people. How delusional one has to be to seriously upload this kind of videos on youtube?
    I live about 500km from arctic circle and just for the hell of it I did the same than on the videos. Got myself a handfull of snow from the balcony and showed a lighter to it and in two seconds it turned black from soot from butane. And the smell, well, it was exactly the same smell what you get when you heat a glass (or any other non flammable material) with a lighter and it turns black. Water, well yes, but it was all absorbed by the snow until it was saturated with it, so no visible water in the beginning, but I knew to expect that since I've played with snow as long as I have been going out to play, so very long time.
    I even made a video of it and can post it if someone wants it, but I really see no point in doing so as the whole subject is so stupid.
    Chemtrailing, propably yes. Plastic snow, in movies yes...

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to McMaster For This Post:

Alan (2nd February 2014), blufire (2nd February 2014), greybeard (2nd February 2014)

7. Link to Post #64
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,492 times in 2,185 posts

Question:

Are most of us who have posted on this thread just preaching to the choir (it does seem most of us have made our stand that the experiment has been trialed and re-trailed and explained), or does someone here on Avalon really believe that the (poluted) snow that fell in all of the northern hemisphere these last days is "fake"????????

(Or: Can we call it "quits" with this thread?)
    "Vision without action is merely a dream.
    Action without vision just passes the time.
    Vision with action can change the world." Joel Arthur Barker

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MorningSong For This Post:

blufire (2nd February 2014), DeDukshyn (2nd February 2014), Jeffrey (2nd February 2014), Richard S. (2nd February 2014)

9. Link to Post #65
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,752 times in 32,946 posts

Quote Posted by McMaster (here)
    Come on people. How delusional one has to be to seriously upload this kind of videos on youtube?
    I live about 500km from arctic circle and just for the hell of it I did the same than on the videos. Got myself a handfull of snow from the balcony and showed a lighter to it and in two seconds it turned black from soot from butane. And the smell, well, it was exactly the same smell what you get when you heat a glass (or any other non flammable material) with a lighter and it turns black. Water, well yes, but it was all absorbed by the snow until it was saturated with it, so no visible water in the beginning, but I knew to expect that since I've played with snow as long as I have been going out to play, so very long time.
    I even made a video of it and can post it if someone wants it, but I really see no point in doing so as the whole subject is so stupid.
    Chemtrailing, propably yes. Plastic snow, in movies yes...
    A quick note here to calm things down a little bit.

I have NOT seen any of these videos, or even read every comment on this thread. But here's what may be happening here:

McMaster, I think your post above may have been a little hasty and unkind. People, no matter what their background in science, who are genuinely concerned about what's happening in the world, and are puzzled by something that does not appear to make sense, are not 'stupid'.

We've had all this with posts about Comet Ison, and before that, Elenin. I get very frustrated myself sometimes about the frequent lack of understanding of basic astronomy. I [usually!] am carefully to treat people with respect, while trying to explain what I think is actually going on.

The problem is that we quite often look in the wrong places (or are DIRECTED to look in the wrong places), and are therefore distracted from the real issues, which are often very carefully concealed, deliberately surrounded by layers of smoke and mirrors.

Together, we have to figure all this out, and this is what Avalonians usually do quite well.

As I've often said: there's a lot of crazy stuff out there, and some of it is real. There are MANY more unbelievable things than "fake snow" -- which are actually happening. This planet IS being messed with. Geoengineering and Chemtrails ARE very real. Our weather IS being modified and weaponized. People trying to understand and draw attention to apparent anomalies are not "delusional" -- though they may be incorrect at times in their attempts to wave a red flag.

I ask for a little more tolerance. There's a wide range of folks here on Avalon: we have people with high intellects and a solid grounding in science, and we have others who are high empaths and react very emotionally (and rightly so!) to the horrors and injustices they read or see. As a microcosm of the variety in the human race gathered here, it takes all of us to put this together and help each other along.

Ammit in his post #61 above is in the latter category, and cares very deeply indeed about the planet and what's happening to us all. I very much respect that. Please go easy.

10. The Following 31 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Ammit (2nd February 2014), Atlas (2nd February 2014), christian (2nd February 2014), Christine (2nd February 2014), cursichella1 (4th February 2014), Darla Ken Pearce (2nd February 2014), DarMar (2nd February 2014), DeDukshyn (2nd February 2014), Elainie (2nd February 2014), ExomatrixTV (2nd February 2014), giovonni (2nd February 2014), halffull (2nd February 2014), Hazel (2nd February 2014), heretogrow (3rd February 2014), Hervé (2nd February 2014), Jean-Luc (3rd February 2014), johnf (2nd February 2014), kanishk (3rd February 2014), Kristin (2nd February 2014), McMaster (2nd February 2014), meeradas (2nd February 2014), MorningSong (2nd February 2014), NewFounderHome (3rd February 2014), Occam's Razor (2nd February 2014), Sidney (2nd February 2014), SilentFeathers (2nd February 2014), Spirithorse (3rd February 2014), Valle (2nd February 2014), varuna (2nd February 2014), Yoda (2nd February 2014)

11. Link to Post #66
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,462 times in 21,114 posts

Well Put Bill
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Christine (2nd February 2014), cursichella1 (4th February 2014), johnf (2nd February 2014)

13. Link to Post #67
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,709 times in 1,042 posts

I will be the first to admit that I am not nearly as intelligent as some on PA. My IQ level is a bit above what is considered average. I’m college educated with a degree in Biology with emphasis on marine biology and earth sciences.

But I would put my practical, logical, common sense mind against anyone on the forum. Does my sometimes black and white pragmatism get in the way? . . . . . Yep it sure does and I am aware and working on it.

So coming from a practical, logical, common sense mind when I see videos and threads about fake plastic snow that doesn’t melt, I automatically without much of a pause go to the thought of: “If this is fake plastic chemtrail manufactured snow then wouldn’t it just hang around forever?” It certainly wouldn’t just ‘melt’ as the temperature warms up. So why would all these people think this snow is unnatural or plastic when in a few days (like in Georgia) . . . . it’s all gone????

We (it seems) have lost much of our common sense and logic.

As I said in an early post in this thread, the frustrating thing for me is most will not remember that this ‘fake snow’ hoopla was all for naught . . . . but will retain an implanted memory that ‘they’ are chemtrailing us and making killer snow.

Chemtrails . . . . yes

Geoengineering . . . . yes

Catastrophic global climate change (from natural cyclical events) . . . . . yes

The rest of it I am still watching. From my logical, practical, common sense place I still am not convinced ‘they’ are systematically killing or reducing the human global population. I am still not convinced that the technology that is rapidly being implemented is for nefarious evil reasons.

It simply is not logical or pragmatic.

I absolutely agree that we have to maintain a steady awareness of what is clearly happening around us and for most it is frightening and confusing.

But we have to be diligent, more than ever before, in separating the ‘wheat from the chaff’ and it is more important than ever that we stay on task.

14. Link to Post #68
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hi Bill, and thanks, you are right. I did sound a bit harsh on my post and should place my words a bit more carefully. So sorry for anybody who found my words insulting. We are after all here partly for each other too. Teach ourselves and others.

Namaste

15. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to McMaster For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd February 2014), ExomatrixTV (2nd February 2014), greybeard (2nd February 2014), indexanimasermo (4th February 2014), johnf (2nd February 2014), Kristin (2nd February 2014)

16. Link to Post #69
    United States Avalon Member Occam's Razor's Avatar
    Thanks

I would've added a test of just letting the snow sit in a container and see if it melts at room temp with out the extreme heat.

I think the coolest thing is people are starting to ask questions. I like the growing discerning eye. That development shouldn't be hindered because someone feels they have a higher IQ. All thoughts should be welcome and respected. Steered in the right direction, respectfully.

17. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Occam's Razor For This Post:

Alan (3rd February 2014), Ammit (2nd February 2014), blufire (2nd February 2014), Christine (2nd February 2014), DeDukshyn (2nd February 2014), indexanimasermo (4th February 2014), johnf (2nd February 2014), Kristin (2nd February 2014), Shane (2nd February 2014)

18. Link to Post #70
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,466 times in 8,541 posts

Just for fun I scooped up a cup of snow, held a lighter to it, watched it crumble like in the first video when buddy holds a lighter to it. Then I stuck it in the microwave and it vanished!! No wait ... snow is 90% air and I got about 1 cm of water on the bottom of my cup. All these things remind me of playing with snow when I was a child. We have 5 month winters in Canada and the snow is the same now in Calgary as it was ever that I remember it. That said, snow has many, many different states and different results will be had depending on what state the snow is in.

Maybe I should video it, but the result will be the same as what we see in the first video because that is normal behavior of snow in a specific state. I can't speak for everyone's snow I suppose, but I consider myself a bit of an expert just being a very outdoorsy Canadian my whole life and having years of experience with snow under my belt. That has to count for something, and thus far I have seen nothing that indicates that the snow is actually fake.

What implications does it have that the snow is not fake? I am not sure why it seems there is a need for this to be true.

Reminds me of the "rainbow" commotion on youtube a few years back. =)
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Atlas (2nd February 2014), ExomatrixTV (2nd February 2014)

20. Link to Post #71
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,230 times in 3,216 posts

On the lighter side:

Quote Most Manitobans are aware of stubble burning - the controversial practice where farmers burn the stubble off their fields in the fall after harvest. Now in spring, many farmers are taking up a new practice: snow burning. They are literally burning the snow from their fields! They say it's good farm practice, but environmentalists are worried about the impact. Ryszard Hunka investigates this new controversial practice. (First aired April 1, 2008).

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Atlas For This Post:

DeDukshyn (2nd February 2014)

22. Link to Post #72
    United States Avalon Member Elainie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,549 times in 787 posts

My oldest daughters who are not into this stuff at all came back from walking the dogs the other night and said to me, mom, something is not right, the snow has a strange smell and it also looks different. I gathered some up and put a lighter to it, it didn't melt. We do get a lot of heavy chemtrails here though and indeed it is real snow but it's probably just tainted with mucho barium, alum, etc;

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Elainie For This Post:

Alan (3rd February 2014), DeDukshyn (2nd February 2014), ExomatrixTV (2nd February 2014)

24. Link to Post #73
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,922 times in 4,417 posts

Quote Posted by Nick Matkin (here)
    Thank you to all who have clearly explained the whole thing. I think that's put an end to this particular conspiracy.

But surely what does need explaining is how such a lot of nonsense can get so much traction? I mean, even those who are so completely wrapped up in conspiracy theories and who think 'They' would do such a thing (by contaminating snow using chemtrails or completely fabricating snow from other chemicals), surely it would have occurred to them of the impracticalities of the 'hows' and 'whys' of such a massive project? Did they think the fake snow would never melt or what? Did they think it was a devious plan to bring large parts of the US to a permanent halt?

OK, not everyone is familiar with the behaviour of a snowball with a gas flame. But please, don't tell me that this was an genuine belief by any responsible adults...

Maybe the whole thing was just an exercise by 'The Powers That Be' to see how easy it is to feed the internet with rubbish and measure the public's gullibility ratio for their next ghastly plan...

Nick
    I wondered that exact same thing Nick. Or perhaps, make up something that is entirely debunkable, so that no one will believe in geoengineering all together. I had to explain it to my 15 year old because the videos are going around the school like wildfire. These kids are now thinking that the snow here is mostly plastic. Uggg

My only question regarding the stuff in that coffee filter. Giving someone the benefit of the doubt, there is the possiblility that extremely heavy chemtrailing, COULD have some residual evidence, but that looked like an aweful lot of stuff on that coffee filter in the above video. Either way, I was born raised and still live in the midwest and have on numerous occasions, shoveled snow that weighed almost nothing. Very cold dry snow, mostly air, a bucket full might melt into a cup of water give or take a few.

But I do wonder if there is indeed an agenda behind this viral plastic snow act.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

DeDukshyn (2nd February 2014)

26. Link to Post #74
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Sidney (here)
    Quote Posted by Nick Matkin (here)
    Thank you to all who have clearly explained the whole thing. I think that's put an end to this particular conspiracy.

But surely what does need explaining is how such a lot of nonsense can get so much traction? I mean, even those who are so completely wrapped up in conspiracy theories and who think 'They' would do such a thing (by contaminating snow using chemtrails or completely fabricating snow from other chemicals), surely it would have occurred to them of the impracticalities of the 'hows' and 'whys' of such a massive project? Did they think the fake snow would never melt or what? Did they think it was a devious plan to bring large parts of the US to a permanent halt?

OK, not everyone is familiar with the behaviour of a snowball with a gas flame. But please, don't tell me that this was an genuine belief by any responsible adults...

Maybe the whole thing was just an exercise by 'The Powers That Be' to see how easy it is to feed the internet with rubbish and measure the public's gullibility ratio for their next ghastly plan...

Nick
    I wondered that exact same thing Nick. Or perhaps, make up something that is entirely debunkable, so that no one will believe in geoengineering all together. I had to explain it to my 15 year old because the videos are going around the school like wildfire. These kids are now thinking that the snow here is mostly plastic. Uggg

My only question regarding the stuff in that coffee filter. Giving someone the benefit of the doubt, there is the possiblility that extremely heavy chemtrailing, COULD have some residual evidence, but that looked like an aweful lot of stuff on that coffee filter in the above video. Either way, I was born raised and still live in the midwest and have on numerous occasions, shoveled snow that weighed almost nothing. Very cold dry snow, mostly air, a bucket full might melt into a cup of water give or take a few.

But I do wonder if there is indeed an agenda behind this viral plastic snow act.
    First thing that comes to my mind is to connect "fake snow" nonsense to "chem trailing" and viola! you keep the perceived distinction that chem trail and geo-engineering conspiracies are for people who don't know better. Painful to see sometimes, but these sorts of distractions are not uncommon. This is why we (avalonians) must act with care towards these types of videos. That's my 2 cents =)

27. The Following User Says Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Sidney (2nd February 2014)

28. Link to Post #75
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,108 times in 1,389 posts

I do not trust statistics in general, because of their predetermined outcome by practitioners. I call them mostly BIAS.(technical word not a slang)

If someone tells me ' Statistics show that -ice cream sells increase summer time"
    I can believe him/her.

And an another person comes and say "statistics show that -pool accidents raise in summer time"
    I might believe him/her.

A third person comes and claims that " Statistics show that increase of Ice cream sell, cause more pool accidents."

Even though they are made of true(or acceptable) outcomes, should I accept the third fabricated statement?

We believe, or accepted that chem trails, HARP usages, weather controlling are in use, but should we accept everything related with them?

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Tangri For This Post:

DeDukshyn (3rd February 2014)

30. Link to Post #76
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,108 times in 1,389 posts

Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)
    Just for fun I scooped up a cup of snow, held a lighter to it, watched it crumble like in the first video when buddy holds a lighter to it. Then I stuck it in the microwave and it vanished!! No wait ... snow is 90% air and I got about 1 cm of water on the bottom of my cup. All these things remind me of playing with snow when I was a child. We have 5 month winters in Canada and the snow is the same now in Calgary as it was ever that I remember it. That said, snow has many, many different states and different results will be had depending on what state the snow is in.

Maybe I should video it, but the result will be the same as what we see in the first video because that is normal behavior of snow in a specific state. I can't speak for everyone's snow I suppose, but I consider myself a bit of an expert just being a very outdoorsy Canadian my whole life and having years of experience with snow under my belt. That has to count for something, and thus far I have seen nothing that indicates that the snow is actually fake.

What implications does it have that the snow is not fake? I am not sure why it seems there is a need for this to be true.

We are communicating, right?

First of all, you need to describe color of white, if you succeed, then you can try on this.

I want to give you a little smile, even though my sample is in German you do not need a translator.

Last edited by Tangri; 3rd February 2014 at 03:18.

31. The Following User Says Thank You to Tangri For This Post:

Jean-Luc (6th February 2014)

32. Link to Post #77
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Tangri (here)
    Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)

We are communicating, right?

First of all, you need to describe color of white, if you succeed, then you can try on this.

I want to give you a little smile, even though my sample is in German you do not need a translator.

I don't get what you've been trying to say -- may be the language thing, but if I try real hard, it seems you are trying to point out the fact that we don't "really" know the baseline?

33. Link to Post #78
    Palestinian Territory Avalon Member thunder24's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,159 times in 1,845 posts

i do not believe any of u are real.... put a lighter to me.....
    OBADIAH 1:21
    The Good things in life

"...where ever you go, there you are..."

34. The Following User Says Thank You to thunder24 For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (8th February 2014)

35. Link to Post #79
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,993 times in 630 posts

Sometimes I wonder if the normal weather system is broken and now they have to use HAARP.

36. The Following User Says Thank You to MargueriteBee For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (8th February 2014)

37. Link to Post #80
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,742 times in 1,499 posts

Posted by Tangri:
    Quote A third person comes and claims that " Statistics show that increase of Ice cream sell, cause more pool accidents."
    That person wouldn't be a statistician. They would probably be a lazy journalist who didn't understand the difference between correlation and causation.

Nick
    Last edited by Nick Matkin; 3rd February 2014 at 08:04.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 4 6 LastLast