+ Reply to Thread
Page 1498 of 1823 FirstFirst 1 498 998 1398 1448 1488 1498 1508 1548 1598 1823 LastLast
Results 29,941 to 29,960 of 36446

Thread: Up At The Ranch And Beyond

1. Link to Post #29941
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,692 times in 13,806 posts

Default Re: Up At The Ranch And Beyond

Preston Dennett

Preston's Top Twenty UFO Healing Cases

Published 8th August 2020

There are more than 300 UFO healing cases on record. Some cases, however, rise above the rest. This video presents 20 of the very best UFO healing cases. These well-documented accounts come from men and women across the world, and involve the healings of a wide variety of injuries, illnesses and diseases. Many of the cases have been verified by doctors and UFO researchers. These UFO healing events are important because they present hard physical evidence of extraterrestrial intervention in people's lives. They also have many things to teach us about these mysterious visitors to our planet. They show us that there is no such thing as a chronic or incurable disease. They also show a very positive side to ETs and their agenda on Earth.

If you would like to learn more about people who have been healed by UFOs, my book, "The Healing Power of UFOs: 300 True Accounts" is available here.

I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

william r sanford72 (11th August 2020)

3. Link to Post #29942
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Paul Stonehill Paranormal Research

Aliens Without Faces : Cases From The Annals Of The Russian Commission On Anomalous Phenomena

Published 2nd August 2020

Soviet and later Russian Scientists - academicians, professors, and candidates of science also worked as part of the Commission. For almost thirty years, they had conducted several hundred expeditions and interviewed probably thousands of eyewitnesses.
    Perhaps we are as far from them in development as the simplest insects are from us…

I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

5. Link to Post #29943
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

ECETI Stargate

UFOs Of ECETI July 2020

From James Gilliland's ECETI Ranch at the Base of Mt. Adams, Located in Beautiful Trout Lake Washington.

6. Link to Post #29944
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Suspicious Observers | Space News | 9th August 2020 | Magnetic Pole Shift, Shadow-Ban Ends, Pre-Earthquake OLR

Related music interlude:

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bluegreen (9th August 2020), william r sanford72 (10th August 2020)

8. Link to Post #29945
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,586 times in 1,720 posts

Quote Posted by Star Tsar (here)
    Preston Dennett

Preston's Top Twenty UFO Healing Cases

There are more than 300 UFO healing cases on record. Some cases, however, rise above the rest. This video presents 20 of the very best UFO healing cases. These well-documented accounts come from men and women across the world, and involve the healings of a wide variety of injuries, illnesses and diseases. Many of the cases have been verified by doctors and UFO researchers. These UFO healing events are important because they present hard physical evidence of extraterrestrial intervention in people's lives. They also have many things to teach us about these mysterious visitors to our planet. They show us that there is no such thing as a chronic or incurable disease. They also show a very positive side to ETs and their agenda on Earth.

If you would like to learn more about people who have been healed by UFOs, my book, "The Healing Power of UFOs: 300 True Accounts" is available here.

Thank you Star Tsar

I really enjoyed that. Gives me hope that one day when we get past this
    present day manipulation by the controllers of humanity for all this time,
    thousands of years, by some estimates, we can begin to make this place a
    paradise, as it could have been all along.

ETs could have been the angels of yore mentioned in the Bible.
    In the OLD Testament I was always intrigued be Ezekiel and the entities
    that spoke to him.

Their vehicle had whirring wheels and fire as Ezekiel saw it in his understanding
    of chariots of fire.

Those creatures with "wings" cloaks, arms and legs had to be a type of ET.

Also Moses had an encounter on the mountain with a strange "god".

And maybe Jesus was an ET. He certainly did have powers and everything
    he did may have been a show to make the people understand that there
    is a different realm in existence that they may reach.

ES
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

Star Tsar (10th August 2020), william r sanford72 (11th August 2020)

10. Link to Post #29946
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,586 times in 1,720 posts

(To continue previous post)

Jesus as an ET.

It would follow that the Holy Ghost was also an ET.
    This Holy Ghost descended onto Mary (the Virgin) and impregnated her.
    She was given in marriage to Joseph (the carpenter). He had been told
    to not worry as this was to be.

Jesus was born. (We know the story)

Later Mary had sons and a daughter who were the the half brothers
    and half sister of Jesus (this may not be spelled out clearly in the Bible
    but in other places.

James was known as the brother of Jesus and maybe other brothers also.

ES
    Last edited by East Sun; 9th August 2020 at 19:46.
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

Bluegreen (10th August 2020), Star Tsar (10th August 2020), william r sanford72 (11th August 2020)

12. Link to Post #29947
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Suspicious Observers | Space News | 10th August 2020 | Rapid Solar Climate Forcing, Deadly Storms, Rare Quake

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bluegreen (10th August 2020), william r sanford72 (11th August 2020)

14. Link to Post #29948
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

SOTT Media

July 2020 : Earth Changes Summary

Published 9th August 2020

As the solar minimum deepens, all the electrical phenomena are increasing in amount and intensity, and we had another month of record amounts of water pouring down affecting millions and destroying crops around the world.

East Asia got the worst in July, extreme monsoon rain, and the consequential floods and landslides affected tens of millions, displaced thousands, and killed hundreds of people in China, Nepal, Bangladesh, and India.

China continues to battle the worst floods in decades as the water level of 433 rivers is above the flood control line, with 33 of them reaching record highs. Heavy rains have lashed 27 of the country's 31 provinces, affecting more than 37 million people and leaving 141 dead or missing so far.

South Korea continues to suffer its wettest monsoon in recent history, at least 15 people died and more than 1,500 have been evacuated. About 1,300 houses are reported to have been submerged or buried in landslides across the country, and 1,000 roads and bridges have been destroyed or damaged.

Heavy rain and floods continue to ravage Assam, India since May, affecting 2 to 3 million in 27 districts, claiming the lives of more than 100 people, and destroying crops. Over 2,400 villages submerged.

After two weeks of heavy rains, flash floods washed away houses, farms, roads, and electricity and water lines in Yemen. Thousands have been left homeless, and at least 14 have died.

Heavy rains and floods also affected parts of the US Midwest and Southeast, meanwhile, the tornado season has been prolonged another month, with cases of multiple tornadoes at the same time. Ontario, Alberta and Saskatoon, Canada, also experienced multiple tornadoes, something that is becoming more common, even in places where they are supposedly rare.

Snow continues with its off-season displays, 1 foot of snow and -7C degrees temperatures chilled Noway, and China got a fair share despite it being summer.

In the Southern hemisphere, the Andes recorded a historic record of 17 feet of snow; The Snowy Mountains in Australia reported 40 inches, and South Africa experienced a rare snowfall, something new to many locals.

Meteor fireballs gave us a very bright display this month, reminding us that we need to pay attention to the skies and "cosmic intentions".

At the same time, noctilucent clouds are becoming a common sight, perhaps indicating a more significant accumulation of charged particles in the upper atmosphere. As a reminder:

"The unbelievable amount of precipitation during the past months can be explained with the increasing amount of charged particles in the upper layers of the atmosphere.

Charged particles influence weather much more than has been appreciated. "

Extreme weather continues to impact food production all over the world, and we can expect an increase in food prices sooner than later.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

16. Link to Post #29949
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Volcano Time-Lapse & VolcanoYT

Eruption | Mount Sinabung, Indonesia

Recorded & Published 10th August 2020

After a year of no activity, Sinabung explodes. Here are clips that show the extent of this blast.

Volcano Sinabung in Karo Regency (North Sumatra - Indonesia) erupted again with a high ash column that was observed about 5,000 meters above the peak or about 7,460 meters above sea level at 10:16 WIB, Monday (10/8). This ash column is taller than the previous eruption two days ago.

Last edited by Star Tsar; 10th August 2020 at 15:05.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

18. Link to Post #29950
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Weather Events

Severe Flooding

Recorded 9th & Published 10th August 2020

Evia, Greece - Torrential rains and thunderstorms caused sudden flooding on the Greek island of Evia over the weekend, 5 dead so far, authorities said today Sunday, August 9

&

Sudan, Khartoum - August 9th 2020 Heavy rains and torrential rains in most of the states of Sudan resulted in the deaths of nine people and the collapse of more than a thousand houses. In Khartoum state, hundreds of homes collapsed in the eastern Nile regions and flooded with sandy wood in eastern Khartoum, which led to the displacement of many citizens of these areas.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

william r sanford72 (10th August 2020)

20. Link to Post #29951
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Space Weather Woman Tamitha Skov

Solar Storm Forecast | Three Bright Regions & A Storm Generator

Published 10th August 2020

This week our Sun brings on the brightness with three bright regions in Earth view. One of these, region 2770 is the largest new cycle sunspot we have seen in the northern hemisphere yet! It has also fired a C-class flare, along with a bunch f mini-flares. All of this activity is boosting the solar flux up into the mid-70s. With the additional regions on the Sun's farside rotating into view soon, we might see the solar flux move higher than its been in several years! On top of that, one of the farside regions is also a solar storm generator so we might get a chance for another solar storm as well over the next few weeks. Learn the details of these new regions, catch up on the remaining aurora photos I promised to show with Comet Neowise shooting through aurora-filled skies during our last solar storm, and see what else our Sun has in store!

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

22. Link to Post #29952
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

What Da Math? With Anton Petrov

Major Breakthrough In Predicting Dangerous Solar Storms

In this video Anton will talk about a new study that uncovers an amazing way to predict dangerous solar flares and potentially the next Carrington Event coming from the sun..

source paper: https://www.nature.com/articles/s41550-020-1147-7

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

24. Link to Post #29953
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Suspicious Observers | Space News | 11th August 2020 | NASA On Earth's Magnetic Shift, Water On Ceres

As mentioned by Ben

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bluegreen (11th August 2020), william r sanford72 (11th August 2020)

26. Link to Post #29954
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

APOD Podcast

Churning Clouds on Jupiter

Published 11th August 2020

In today's image, we see the planet Jupiter as seen by the Juno spacecraft. This is a close-up of the cloud tops and one thing that has been noted is that some clouds are lacking in ammonia - something that we had expected to find in these clouds.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

28. Link to Post #29955
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Dr James O'Donoghue

The Actual Sizes Of Planets In Our Sky Relative To The Moon (& Each Other) Until Late 2022

Time passes at 30 days per second in this video and because the Moon orbits in 27.3 days it appears to shrink/grow often. Oh and wait for Venus to have its moment. Arc seconds, what's that? We need to specify angles precisely so we use something called arc seconds, here's some handy conversions:
    1° = 60 arc minutes (′)
    1′ = 60 arc seconds (″)
    so 1″ = 1/3600 of 1°

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

30. Link to Post #29956
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Phys.org

Main Belt Asteroid Psyche Might Be The Remnant Of A Planet That Never Fully Formed

New 2-D and 3-D computer modeling of impacts on the asteroid Psyche, the largest Main Belt asteroid, indicate it is probably metallic and porous in composition, something like a flying cosmic rubble pile. Knowing this will be critical to NASA's forthcoming asteroid mission, Psyche: Journey to a Metal World, that launches in 2022.

"This mission will be the first to visit a metallic asteroid, and the more we, the scientific community, know about Psyche prior to launch, the more likely the mission will have the most appropriate tools for examining Psyche and collecting data," said Wendy K. Caldwell, Los Alamos National Laboratory Chick Keller Postdoctoral Fellow and lead author on a paper published recently in the journal Icarus. "Psyche is an interesting body to study because it is likely the remnant of a planetary core that was disrupted during the accretion stage, and we can learn a lot about planetary formation from Psyche if it is indeed primarily metallic."

Read all about it here: https://phys.org/news/2020-08-main-b...e-remnant.html

31. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

32. Link to Post #29957
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Nemesis Maturity

The Perseid Meteor Shower Is Now Underway

According to meteor experts, the Perseids are the best meteor shower of the year. This year during peak people should see about 60-80 meteors per hour but in outburst years (such as in 2016) the rate can be between 150-200 meteors an hour.

The meteor shower's peak will be visible both the nights of Aug. 11-12 and Aug. 12-13. On the night of Aug. 12-13 you may see the highest rate of meteors or shooting stars. Both, however, should be spectacular.

Unlike most meteor showers, which have a short peak of high meteor rates, the Perseids have a very broad peak as Earth takes more than three weeks to plow through the wide trail of cometary dust from comet Swift-Tuttle.

Comet Swift-Tuttle is the largest object known to repeatedly pass by Earth; its nucleus is about 16 miles (26 kilometers) wide. It last passed nearby Earth during its orbit around the sun in 1992, and the next time will be in 2126.

The Perseids appear to radiate from the constellation Perseus, visible in the northeastern sky soon after sunset this time of year. Keep in mind, the Perseids are rich in fireballs, so the show should be spectacular.

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bluegreen (11th August 2020), william r sanford72 (12th August 2020)

34. Link to Post #29958
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Movie Vertigo

Perseid Meteor Shower 2020 Timelapse

A timelapse taken during the run up to the peak of the Perseids. Each frame is a 15 second exposure.

Taken on Auguest 11, 2020 in the UK with a Canon EOS 5D Mark IV and a Samyang 14mm f/2.8 lens.

35. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

william r sanford72 (12th August 2020)

36. Link to Post #29959
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Learn The Sky

Perseids Meteor Shower 2020

The Perseids Meteor Shower is an annual celestial event that occurs from mid-July to late August. In 2020, the Perseids Meteor Shower peaks on August 12. Seek out dark skies and go out early in the morning to see this amazing event! In this video, we will review why meteor showers occur and explore the comet known as Swift-Tuttle, since the debris from this comet is what causes the Perseids to occur. We will also get practice with identifying the constellation of Perseus, since that is the radiant for this meteor shower.

0:41 - Introduction to the Perseids
    1:02 - Perseids in 2020
    2:20 - Comet Swift-Tuttle
    3:25 - Meteor Definition
    4:10 - Meteor Shower Definition
    4:31 - Radiant of a Meteor Shower
    6:02 - Perseus the Hero Constellation
    8:45 - Practice Finding Perseus
    12:51 - Outro
    13:52 - Photo Attributes

37. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

38. Link to Post #29960
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

APOD Podcast

The Shifting Tails Of Comet NEOWISE

Published 12th August 2020

In today's image, we see several images of Comet NEOWISE taken last month. You can note how the comet changed position over the course of the eight days and how its tail is always pointing away from our Sun.

39. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1498 of 1823 FirstFirst 1 498 998 1398 1448 1488 1498 1508 1548 1598 1823 LastLast