1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Skywizard's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,727 times in 1,319 posts

Default Life after death: Man claims to have proof... for himself, that is

A MAN who temporarily died believes that he
    was shown the afterlife and now has PROOF
    that God exists.

A person who only gives his name as Richard suffered sudden cessation of his heart in a mystery illness which took him to the afterlife before he was revived.

The man says that during his time in the afterlife he saw our “creator”, saw his whole life in full and was able to speak to lost relatives.

But he warns that it does come with a catch – to this day he can still hear from dead people which haunts him.

Writing about his experience on NDERF – a website which collects near death experiences – Richard says: “I started watching my whole life in front of me. All good and bad events were emphasised. After the presentation ended, I was asked one question, ‘On which side are you?’ I had to choose between the good or bad side.

The man claims to have seen his own birth

“It feels like the soul answers this question. I answered, ‘I love God with all me.’ Then I sent these feeling of love to our Creator. After a moment, my soul received Love from the other side.

“This experience was a good lesson for me. I can say now that I know that our Creator is real.

“I saw my own birth. When I was being born in a hospital a doctor pulled me out of my Mom’s body. At that moment, I was holding the cord connecting me to my Mom and with full consciousness, I was thinking about what was happening.

“With time, I started seeing people that left this dimension and sometimes they ask me to pass messages to their relatives.

The man says he met “our creator”

“Although this comes with a price. Somehow the negative energy attack me from time to time. Now I can see them and whenever I do, they get paralysed.”

Some researchers state these are normal phenomenon and not necessarily a sign of heaven or an afterlife.

Dr Sam Parnia, director of critical care and resuscitation research at NYU Langone School of Medicine in New York City, told a recent Oz Talk: “People describe a sensation of a bright, warm, welcoming light that draws people towards it.

“They describe a sensation of experiencing their deceased relatives, almost as if they have come to welcome them. They often say that they didn’t want to come back in many cases, it is so comfortable and it is like a magnet that draws them that they don’t want to come back.

“A lot of people describe a sensation of separating from themselves and watching doctors and nurses working on them.”

Dr Parnia says there are scientific explanations for the reaction, and says seeing people is not evidence of the afterlife, but more likely the brain just scanning itself as a survival technique.

He said thanks to modern technology and science, “death does not have to be limited to philosophy and religion, but it can be explored through science.

“They can hear things and record all conversations that are going on around them.”

Source: http://earthmysterynews.com/2018/05/...-proof-of-god/

peace...
    ~~ One foot in the Ancient World and the other in the Now ~~

2. The Following 35 Users Say Thank You to Skywizard For This Post:

Andynko (31st May 2018), avid (31st May 2018), Ben (31st May 2018), Bill Ryan (30th May 2018), Billy (31st May 2018), ceetee9 (31st May 2018), Cognitive Dissident (31st May 2018), dynamo (1st June 2018), Foxie Loxie (31st May 2018), greybeard (31st May 2018), Hervé (31st May 2018), I should cocoa (21st July 2018), Ioneo (30th May 2018), Ivanhoe (31st May 2018), jjjones (30th May 2018), justntime2learn (30th May 2018), Lefty Dave (31st May 2018), Lettherebelight (30th May 2018), Magnus (11th June 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (31st May 2018), Matt P (31st May 2018), Matthew (17th June 2018), Michelle Marie (4th June 2018), Noelle (31st May 2018), PathWalker (5th June 2018), Rawhide68 (30th May 2018), selinam (30th May 2018), sijohn (31st May 2018), Sophocles (31st May 2018), Spellbound (30th May 2018), Tyy1907 (31st May 2018), Valerie Villars (30th May 2018), what is a name? (6th June 2018), Woody (31st May 2018), Zampano (31st May 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Default Re: Life after death: Man claims to have proof... for himself, that is

The NDERF is a wealth of stories. I read almost every one on there, for years, about 14 years ago. I have a story or two on there.

http://www.nderf.org/
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

avid (31st May 2018), dynamo (1st June 2018), earthdreamer (31st May 2018), Foxie Loxie (31st May 2018), Hervé (31st May 2018), justntime2learn (30th May 2018), Michelle Marie (4th June 2018), Michi (30th May 2018), Noelle (31st May 2018), PathWalker (5th June 2018), Skywizard (30th May 2018), Tyy1907 (31st May 2018)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,204 times in 437 posts

Quote Posted by Valerie Villars (here)
    The NDERF is a wealth of stories. I read almost every one on there, for years, about 14 years ago. I have a story or two on there.

http://www.nderf.org/
    Yes, it's a very interesting site and the cases are well documented. When one clicks on a name on the summary page, one gets to the corresponding detailed account - with surveys on different aspects of their encounters.

My only reservation is that the accounts are from the "in-between-life zones" and per my understanding one is subjected and prone to false data.

Cameron Day gives some possible insight to what might be going on there in this article.

Accounts OUTSIDE the in-between-live area are worth studying too.
    Wes Penre is also a great pioneer to help dissecting this vast subject.
    "The greatest good you can do for another is not just share your riches, but to reveal to him his own."
    -- Benjamin Disraeli

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Michi For This Post:

chris_walker (5th June 2018), Foxie Loxie (31st May 2018), Hervé (31st May 2018), Michelle Marie (4th June 2018), Noelle (31st May 2018), PathWalker (5th June 2018), Valerie Villars (31st May 2018)

7. Link to Post #4
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 720 posts

I think Tom Campbell would say.... yes, the consciousness that just transitioned from being 100% responsible for having projected what the earthly avatar they were controlling experienced, just continues in the same way to experience their own projection after transitioning.

If you expect to see your relatives, dog or God, you will. But those images are constructed of exactly the same 1's and 0's that any consciousness uses to 'render' what it sees, not unlike any computer generated virtual reality.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to waves For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (31st May 2018), greybeard (31st May 2018), Hervé (31st May 2018), meat suit (31st May 2018), Michelle Marie (4th June 2018), Michi (31st May 2018), Noelle (31st May 2018), PathWalker (5th June 2018)

9. Link to Post #5
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,860 times in 11,838 posts

This is just an idea--a may be so.
    When the unenlightened pass over there are still in a state in belief of separation (duality)
    So they reincarnate--or are "sent" back, resuming their earthly life.
    This is positive, as they share their experience that death is not to be feared.
    A pointer to this is the earth review---the enlightened would not need this.

I have read several Self realized say that the human mind will take the passed over to the place that they expect to go to.
    This is in line with what waves has said
    Sad guru said that those who see any kind of vision phenomina are seeing a projection of their own thoughts which is why not everyone will se a vision which appears to be very clear and apparent to some.

Chris

Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Basho (1st June 2018), dynamo (1st June 2018), Foxie Loxie (31st May 2018), Hervé (31st May 2018), Michelle Marie (4th June 2018), PathWalker (5th June 2018), Sunny-side-up (1st June 2018), Zampano (31st May 2018)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

Quote Posted by waves (here)
    I think Tom Campbell would say.... yes, the consciousness that just transitioned from being 100% responsible for having projected what the earthly avatar they were controlling experienced, just continues in the same way to experience their own projection after transitioning.

If you expect to see your relatives, dog or God, you will. But those images are constructed of exactly the same 1's and 0's that any consciousness uses to 'render' what it sees, not unlike any computer generated virtual reality.
    yes, exactly
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (31st May 2018), greybeard (31st May 2018), Michelle Marie (4th June 2018), PathWalker (5th June 2018), Sunny-side-up (1st June 2018)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,409 times in 838 posts

Quote Posted by Skywizard (here)
    A MAN who temporarily died believes that he
    was shown the afterlife and now has PROOF
    that God exists.

Okay, .................. so, ...... where's the proof? Not trying to be snotty or anything. Thousands of people have had NDE's and claimed to have seen, felt, or experienced God in some form or fashion. So how is this any different. Again. I'm not being being caustic, and I'm not saying these people are wrong. But in big bold letters he supposedly has "proof".

I could claim I've climbed to the top of a mountain and talked to Elvis. Does my word alone "prove" that it's true? I'm not trying to diminish in any way what these people have experienced. I'm just saying that claiming you have proof, in big bold letters is a bit misleading to say the least.

Carry on.
    I am enlightened, ............ Oh wait. That's just the police shining their spotlights on me.

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Orph For This Post:

Basho (1st June 2018), Foxie Loxie (31st May 2018), greybeard (31st May 2018), Hervé (31st May 2018), I should cocoa (21st July 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (5th June 2018), Michi (31st May 2018), Sunny-side-up (1st June 2018)

15. Link to Post #8
    Language
    English
    Thanks

In fairness to the opening post.
    Technically it may not be proof but as said there have been many NDE reports--some of confirmed brain dead in a hospital situation
    Dr Eben Alexander's a classic account and he experienced different level of Heaven.
    Also the fact that he made a miraculous recovery--The medical team did not believe he would survive and if he did he would be in a vegetable state.

So I have not been to Russia, have not met anyone who has been there, but I believe it is a fact that there is the country.
    Some things cant be proved in the same manner as 2=2 = 4.

The only other thing that does not need external proof is , that I am--I exist--I know this without any exterior proof.
    For me ,this gives credence to mystics saying One without a second and in the enlightened state there is no subject nor object, there just is "this"

Chris

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (31st May 2018), Michelle Marie (4th June 2018), Pilgrim (10th June 2018)

17. Link to Post #9
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

I edited the thread's title with a little addendum for the die-hards expecting the equivalent of a "scientific proof."

The article also reflects the confusions/amalgamations made around that subject, e.g.:

Quote – to this day he can still hear from dead people which haunts him.
    Well, if he hears them... they ain't dead... they are "alive"... only their body quit... so the ones he hears are only discarnated... the question, then, is: what is he hearing them with since they have no physical voice?

... etc....
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (31st May 2018), greybeard (31st May 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (5th June 2018), Michelle Marie (4th June 2018), Orph (31st May 2018), seko (31st May 2018), selinam (5th June 2018)

19. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

This all brings to mind a story an old Grandma told me back in the '80's about her 16 year old grandson who had been killed in a motorcycle accident. Being very religious, she kept praying to God, over a long period of time, to allow her to know is he was "o.k."

One day when she was praying, all of a sudden, there he was in front of her & he said, "I'm o.k., Grandma & I'm happy!" Then he disappeared & she never heard from again, but at least she was at peace within herself.

So, I guess, he DID have a voice!

20. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

greybeard (31st May 2018), Hervé (31st May 2018), I should cocoa (21st July 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (5th June 2018), Matthew (17th June 2018), Michelle Marie (4th June 2018), Orph (31st May 2018), PathWalker (5th June 2018), selinam (5th June 2018), yiolas (6th June 2018)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Hervé (here)
    I edited the thread's title with a little addendum for the die-hards expecting the equivalent of a "scientific proof."
    Thanks Hervé

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Skywizard For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (31st May 2018), Hervé (31st May 2018), Michelle Marie (4th June 2018), Valerie Villars (31st May 2018)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,261 times in 1,414 posts

For those who want 'scientific proof' of the afterlife (and reincarnation), there are many bodies of work that analyze this subject. One is Michael Newton's works 'Journey of Souls' and 'Destiny of Souls'. Another is from the University of Virginia:

My aunt saw the spirit of my grandmother just after the latter passed. My aunt didnt know yet that grandma had died. Grandma's image was as a young woman. My aunt felt that grandma wanted to resolve a recent argument the two had had. They shared a deep love for a moment and then grandma was on her way.

You dont need to be enlightened to know there's an afterlife. There is.

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (1st June 2018), Inaiá (2nd June 2018), Michelle Marie (4th June 2018), PathWalker (5th June 2018), selinam (5th June 2018), Words of Joy (16th July 2018)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,409 times in 838 posts

I'm not saying that there is no life after death. I'm not denying that thousands upon thousands of people have had some type of, shall I say, "mystical" experience, (for lack of a better term) of the afterlife.

My only complaint was the use of the word "proof". A person claims that there is a God and he has "proof". But he has no "proof". I'm only saying that if you say you have proof of something, ....... well that's a strong statement. My only point was that it is misleading, in the context of this story only, for this person to say he has proof.

I read the article hoping to see some type of definitive proof. There was none. Therefore, the claim of proof is false and misleading. Do you see my point? I'm not saying there is no God, or no afterlife, or that people shouldn't have their own beliefs about the subject. I'm saying the "claims of proof" statement should not be a part of this story. That is all.
    I am enlightened, ............ Oh wait. That's just the police shining their spotlights on me.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Orph For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (1st June 2018), Hervé (2nd June 2018), Inaiá (2nd June 2018), Justplain (1st June 2018), Michi (1st June 2018)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Orph (here)
    My only complaint was the use of the word "proof". A person claims that there is a God and he has "proof". But he has no "proof".
    “It feels like the soul answers this question. I answered, ‘I love God with all me.’ Then I sent these feeling of love to our Creator. After a moment, my soul received Love from the other side.

“This experience was a good lesson for me. I can say now that I know that our Creator is real.

IMO this shows that Richard has PROOF (for himself).
    Sorry about the misleading title.

peace...

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Skywizard For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (5th June 2018), Hervé (5th June 2018), Michelle Marie (4th June 2018), Orph (5th June 2018), PathWalker (5th June 2018)

29. Link to Post #15
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,097 times in 2,584 posts

Good point, Skywizard. People can get personal proof experientially, but that doesn't mean you can prove it to others.

Some things you can only prove to yourSelf.

I've never tried to get messages from "the other side" but it happened. I was giving an intuitive reading to someone I had just met. I did not know about her or her life.

As soon as I "tuned in", I heard: (inner hearing) "Tell her I love her! Tell her I love her." I told him (through thought) "Not now." I was writing everything down first. This soul used pictures and words to communicate with me. He sang "tiptoe through the tulips"...Tiny Tim...Tim. Showed me a picture of waxy leaves and a lemon. Lemon Tree.

I don't censor. But I do start with protection, so he HAD to be of the Light.

So, when it was time to convey the intuitive part of the reading, I asked her: "Do you know anyone named Tim?" She said, "Yes. That was my fiancé. He passed 3 years ago."

I told her he showed me a lemon tree. She said: "That's the restaurant we used to go to."

Of course I conveyed to her the first part verbatim:
    "Tell her I love her! Tell her I love her!"

I did not seek to pass on communication from a disembodied soul, but it happened. Imagine how she felt. That's the important thing.

I would never ask anyone to believe me. It just doesn't matter.
    But she understood the message and explained it to me and it warmed her heart.
    What a precious moment.

MM
    Last edited by Michelle Marie; 5th June 2018 at 00:13.
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

30. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Alekahn2 (5th June 2018), Foxie Loxie (5th June 2018), greybeard (5th June 2018), Hervé (5th June 2018), Justplain (5th June 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (5th June 2018), Orph (5th June 2018), Valerie Villars (5th June 2018), what is a name? (6th June 2018), Words of Joy (16th July 2018)

31. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,520 times in 32,788 posts

Well, proof for oneself might be evidence for others.

I'd guess almost everyone reading this has experienced paranormal events that may have pretty much convinced them that there's more to the universe than immediately meets the eye — and which they weren't taught in school, either.

But none of that is 'proof' for anyone else.... unless they're all gathered together statistically to show that there's an overwhelming probability that these phenomena are in some way real.

Just one such published collection (and there are many):
    • The Big Book of Near-Death Experiences

"A surprising number of people have died and lived to tell the tale ― an estimated 15 million Americans and 4 to 5 percent of the global population have had a near-death experience. The Big Book of Near-Death Experiences is the encyclopedia of this phenomenon, including crucial research regarding the experience, its aftereffects, and the implications for all of us who someday will shed this mortal coil."

32. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alekahn2 (5th June 2018), Foxie Loxie (5th June 2018), greybeard (5th June 2018), Hervé (5th June 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (5th June 2018), Michelle Marie (5th June 2018), Orph (5th June 2018), Pilgrim (10th June 2018), selinam (5th June 2018), Skywizard (9th June 2018), Valerie Villars (5th June 2018)

33. Link to Post #17
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

In 1994 I lost a fiance very suddenly. He was a commercial diver in the Gulf of Mexico and he went offshore the night he asked me to marry him. On Sunday some mutual friends came to the restaurant to tell me he had died. He had a concussion and when he went down, his head felt like it was going to explode and he knew what that meant. He took his helmet off so he would die quickly.

A few months later I was laying on my bed crying, upstairs in the condo where I lived. It was the middle of the day. The blinds were closed. The phone by my bed started to ring. It was a land line. I picked it up and heard my dead grandmother's voice, which sounded like it was in a vacuum. I couldn't believe it.

She said, "Valerie, you get up out of that bed right now, do you understand me?" I said, "Yes, Mony" and there was a static sound but no hang up.

I sat there with the phone in my hand, incredulous at what had just happened.

I dried my tears and got up.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

34. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Alekahn2 (5th June 2018), Bill Ryan (5th June 2018), Foxie Loxie (5th June 2018), greybeard (5th June 2018), Hervé (5th June 2018), I should cocoa (21st July 2018), Kate (5th June 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (5th June 2018), Matthew (17th June 2018), Michelle Marie (5th June 2018), onevoice (10th June 2018), Orph (5th June 2018), Pilgrim (10th June 2018), selinam (5th June 2018), Skywizard (9th June 2018), Tintin (5th June 2018), what is a name? (6th June 2018), Words of Joy (16th July 2018)

35. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Great stories, MM & Val!!

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

greybeard (5th June 2018), Hervé (5th June 2018), Michelle Marie (5th June 2018), Valerie Villars (5th June 2018)

37. Link to Post #19
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Lets be honest we learn from others experiences---even fundamentals like reading ,mainly taken for granted--a wealth of knowledge in the written word.
    Avalon has a wealth of very human experiences from people who have the courage to share.
    I salute them.

Chris

38. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (5th June 2018), Hervé (5th June 2018), Michelle Marie (5th June 2018), selinam (5th June 2018), Valerie Villars (5th June 2018), what is a name? (6th June 2018)

39. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

Just reading the post PurpleLama linked about atoms was most helpful in trying to understand the fluidity of all Consciousness.
    Last edited by Hervé; 5th June 2018 at 13:57.

40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Michelle Marie (5th June 2018), Valerie Villars (5th June 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast