+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The biograpies Thread :)

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,322 times in 612 posts

Default The biograpies Thread :)

I know we all have a profile and we can go to read the Biographies there but I had this idea !!! We are not always taking the time to update our Bios or even write it down soooooooooooooo ! This thread could be a reminder to help us making the exercice of writing it ! Also, we don't know everyone here so it could be interesting to read all the Bios at the same place ! Post your Bio here and by the way, take time to update it.

MY BIO

This biography is in permanent construction because i'm learning and my life is dynamic ... I love life and i'm very curious about everything ! I like to learn new stuff and i'm very interested in the spiritual life. I'm also a sensitive psychic.

1- Je suis une enfant des étoiles et parfois je retourne sur ma planète et je voyage sur d'autres dimensions dans mes rêves. Parfois, pendant la nuit, j'aide les âmes perdues à retrouver la lumière et le jour je suis là pour motiver et aider les autres à avancer dans la vie. J'aime les être, j'aime la nature, j'aime la terre et tout ce qui est. Je t'aime toi qui lis ce message Merci de prendre le temps de me lire Je suis aussi énormément sensible aux émotions des autres, je les ressens comme si elles étaient mienne. Je suis ici pour aider et aimer ! Bienvenue à tous ceux qui passent sur ma route ensoleillée et remplie d'amour !

Translation in English with Google:
    I am a child of the stars and sometimes I go back on my planet and I travel to other dimensions in my dreams. Sometimes at night, I help lost souls to find the light and during the day I'm here to motivate and help others to get ahead in life. I like to be, I love nature, I love earth and all that is. I love you, you who read this message Thank you for taking the time to read me I am also enormously sensitive to the emotions of others, I feel as if they were my own. I am here to help and love! Welcome to all who pass by on my sunny and filled way of love!

2-

Je suis une maman d'un beau petit garçon de 2 ans 1/2 dont je suis très fière. Il est le plus précieux de tous les joyaux. Je suis vraiment heureuse d'être une maman et j'ai beaucoup de plaisir avec mon fils. Son papa et moi sommes ensemble depuis 6 ans, nous nous sommes rencontré grâce à la musique et nous avons fait beaucoup de spectacles ensemble avant d'avoir notre petit. Je suis une personne qui accorde beaucoup d'importance à la famille et mes meilleurs amis sont les membres de ma famille. Mes valeurs se situent au niveau du coeur et de l'âme. À suivre...

Translation in English with Google:
    I am a mother of a beautiful little 2 year old half boy which I am very proud. It is the most precious of all gems. I'm really happy to be a mom and I have a lot of fun with my son. His dad and I have been together for 6 years, we met through music and we did a lot of shows together before our little one arrive. I am a person who attaches great importance to the family and my best friends are my family. My values ​​are based in the heart and soul. To be continued ...

I had an ORA reading from Carol Clake and here is some transcript of what she sees in me:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post909749
    Last edited by Nat_Lee; 9th December 2014 at 14:23. Reason: Adding and translation
    We are one !

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Nat_Lee For This Post:

Caren (10th December 2014), Clarity (19th September 2014), Cristian (19th September 2014), dianna (25th September 2014), donk (20th September 2014), Laura Elina (19th September 2014), Mike (9th December 2014), Omni (1st October 2014), shadowstalker (19th September 2014), Ulyse30 (20th October 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: The biograpies Thread :)

Clarity , Cristian , donk, Laura Elina , shadowstalker

Wanna do it guys ?

We are one !

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Nat_Lee For This Post:

Ulyse30 (20th October 2014)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,349 times in 2,716 posts

Well...since you asked so nicely:

My name is Phil, and I'm an alcoholic. I was born 37 years ago yesterday, if you visit ulli's village I posted a pic holding my neice for the first time a year ago (I decided she could share my birthday, she was pretty cute after all ). I like long walks on the beach and dumping my every thought and emotion onto the PA forum any chance I get.

I just got done listening to this song three times in a row, as I was chuckling to myself about the Tom Cruise scene from "Tropic Thunder" that introduced me to it...it kills me:

It's quitting time in this neck of my lovely cube farm on Rodney Square in Wilmington, Delaware (United States), where I busted my @ss finding ways to appear to be working. I delivered Meals on Wheels representing the financial institution I spend most of my time at, as much to get out of the office as it was to serve the less fortunate.

Thanks for the shout out.....I will try to contribute something worhtwhile when I have a chance to take some time (rather than killing it, like I was doing at the moment)...I enjoy your posts, I find you to be a lovely soul...

6. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Quote Posted by donk (here)

My name is Phil, and I'm an alcoholic. I was born 37 years ago yesterday, if you visit ulli's village I posted a pic holding my neice for the first time a year ago (I decided she could share my birthday, she was pretty cute after all ). I like long walks on the beach and dumping my every thought and emotion onto the PA forum any chance I get.

I just got done listening to this song three times in a row, as I was chuckling to myself about the Tom Cruise scene from "Tropic Thunder" that introduced me to it...it kills me:

It's quitting time in this neck of my lovely cube farm on Rodney Square in Wilmington, Delaware (United States), where I busted my @ss finding ways to appear to be working. I delivered Meals on Wheels representing the financial institution I spend most of my time at, as much to get out of the office as it was to serve the less fortunate.

Thanks for the shout out.....I will try to contribute something worhtwhile when I have a chance to take some time (rather than killing it, like I was doing at the moment)...I enjoy your posts, I find you to be a lovely soul...
    Thank you for participating Donk

Can you deliver in Canada ? '' Meals on Wheels '' hihi...

Thanks for you freshness and honesty !
    You are much more then what you think and I personally think that you are a very kind and interesting person !
    Have a nice day !
    Nat
    We are one !

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nat_Lee For This Post:

Caren (10th December 2014), Omni (1st October 2014), Ulyse30 (20th October 2014)

8. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member Ahnung-quay's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,673 times in 405 posts

Hi Nat_Lee. I don't even remember doing a biography on my profile! So, here goes (and I agree this is organic and subject to change)...

I reside in the beautiful mid-western U.S.; small "red-neck" town in Wisconsin. I don't feel much in common with most of my neighbors but, I grew up here and I stay because I live in the family home. My parents are gone now and I still miss them a lot.

I have two wonderful children, a boy and a girl. One living here in the same town and one living in Minneapolis, MN. My two granddaughters are the sweetness of my existence!

In my mundane life, I'm a medical para-professional and I work in a nursing home which can be draining as well as rewarding. Our elders are our treasure. They have so many stories and so much life experience! Since I'm getting older, I now also have more compassion for their struggles.

I like to read and research things concerning creation including geometry, astrology, astrology, numbers, biology, chemistry, the occult, quantum physics, sacred science, nature, alchemy, spirituality..and the list goes on. This has consumed much of my time in the past few years.

The thing that I like to do most is ceremony which is really just participating in the Creation with Gitchie Manitou (Creator). This includes traditional Native American sweat lodge, women's water ceremony (praying for the waters of Mother Earth), singing and participating in healing of the heart ceremonies with our big drum, the All Nations Singers drum. We are a multi-racial group that is intent on keeping the ceremonies in the old Native American (specifically Ojibwa) way.

Travelling the Good Red Road, I've met so many good people and healers and I've seen many life changes in the people who come for healing. I've also been blessed to see some physical healing. Through this way I know that all is connected and that We Are All Related. I also know that spirituality is participatory with Creator, with Mother Earth, with the Universe and with the people.

My Native name is Ozhaawashkwe-Ahnung Quay, Blue Star Woman. I'm Miingan Duodem, Wolf clan. Wolf carries the teachings of humility and family. I have a Grandmother Spirit and the Corn Woman that walks with me. They guide my daily existence and protect me. The Buffalo Nation is my warrior spirit; many lessons in giving all for the people and in how to take of oneself.

Really applying the Seven Grandfather's Teachings of love, humility, respect, courage, honesty, truth, and wisdom to my life is difficult at times but, I now don't want to live in any other way. The Good Red Road has allowed me to open my eyes without becoming jaded.

I feel fortunate to be part of PA where so many different view points are presented. All here are after the turtle teaching of Truth.

Love to you!

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ahnung-quay For This Post:

Bluegreen (30th September 2014), Caren (10th December 2014), Nat_Lee (1st October 2014), Omni (1st October 2014), Ulyse30 (20th October 2014), Wind (2nd October 2014)

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ahnung-quay (here)
    Hi Nat_Lee. I don't even remember doing a biography on my profile! So, here goes (and I agree this is organic and subject to change)...
    I feel fortunate to be part of PA where so many different view points are presented. All here are after the turtle teaching of Truth.
    Love to you!

Thank you so much Ahnung-quay for your participation !

Reading your biography made me realise I had forgot to wrote about my family so I have update it !
    Thank you for this !
    You have a musical name ''Ozhaawashkwe-Ahnung Quay'' the Blue Star Woman ! I wish I could here you say it in your language ! Sounds not so beautiful when I try to pronounce it !
    Wow thank you for sharing I'm so fortunate to be able to read your words and knowing a little more about you ...

Really applying the Seven Grandfather's Teachings of love, humility, respect, courage, honesty, truth, and wisdom to my life is difficult at times but, I now don't want to live in any other way. The Good Red Road has allowed me to open my eyes without becoming jaded.

Love to you!
    I'm very vibrating a lot with this, it is hard to always apply love, humility, respect, courage, honesty, truth, and wisdom to my life but it is the only way I know and this is the best way if I want to stay in the heart and soul.

I feel fortunate to to be here in AVALON and meet poeple like you and Clarity , Cristian , donk, Laura Elina , shadowstalker, Omniverse, dianna

Thank you ! Love to you to !
    We are one !

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Nat_Lee For This Post:

Ulyse30 (20th October 2014)

12. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

I was going through this thread again and I was wondering if you had add this on your profile ?

hahaaaa... while I'm writing this I have a little voice in my head saying : ''Just go and check on is profile Nat''
    oups... I'll go check it out just now !
    hahaaa....
    We are one !

13. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Nat_Lee (here)
    I was going through this thread again and I was wondering if you had add this on your profile ?

hahaaaa... while I'm writing this I have a little voice in my head saying : ''Just go and check on is profile Nat''
    oups... I'll go check it out just now !
    hahaaa....
    You did not !!!
    lol.....
    We are one !

14. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Quote Posted by donk (here)

My name is Phil, and I'm an alcoholic. I was born 37 years ago yesterday, if you visit ulli's village I posted a pic holding my neice for the first time a year ago (I decided she could share my birthday, she was pretty cute after all ). I like long walks on the beach and dumping my every thought and emotion onto the PA forum any chance I get......

........ worhtwhile when I have a chance to take some time (rather than killing it, like I was doing at the moment)...I enjoy your posts, I find you to be a lovely soul...
    Hey Phil Good morning !
    I went on your profile and you did not put your Bio there ?
    You should do it hihi...
    I'm the Bio update angel !!! ahahhaaa.....
    Helping remembering to do it !
    We are one !

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Nat_Lee For This Post:

donk (9th December 2014)

16. Link to Post #10
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,349 times in 2,716 posts

Ha! My bio is in the hundreds of posts I made over the past couple years, I never been good at keeping organized, and that's what the profile kinda is to me. I am constantly changing, constantly growing, my bio when I posted here was me at that moment. This moment, I am someone liking engaging with you and your thread so I'll indulge:

Who I am right now is someone who's become intolerant to the lies I tell myself. I have been working extra hard on this and projecting it outward, hoping it catches on.

One example of actually acting on this irresistable compulsion of who-I-am was looking into getting a masters in counseling. It seems a lot of lies to myself to buy in to academia, though--not sure if I can balance having a family and jumping through the university's hoops, so I am taking one of the lovely villagers' (Gardner? Violet? Nora? Soooo sorry I remember the what but not the who!! Please remind me if you read this so I can thank you) who mentioned I should look outside the "bona-fide" official route to follow my calling in a more non-traditional way, so I am trying to figure that out, presently.

My love, Ness, has bugging about dog, I so miss my Summit, but have so many other respknsibilities I don't give adequate time to I know I can't give a pup the time it would deserve.

I repurposed wooden pallets into wine racks for Xmas presents last weekend:

My younger kitty, Blue, helped!

Perhaps of interest: I went to James Gilliland's ECETI Ranch last summer, a biography of who I was back then can be found here:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...he-ECETI-ranch

I met the only Avalonian IRL there, amazing poster and my friend, giovanni
    Last edited by donk; 9th December 2014 at 16:11.

+ Reply to Thread