+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 6 LastLast

Thread: The Pentyrch Incident, 26th Feb 2016

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,839 times in 650 posts

Default Re: The Pentyrch Incident, 26th Feb 2016

Hello Swansea UFO Network and welcome aboard.

Appreciate the info and hours of research into this fascinating event.

To drill-down a little, in your view (as you've stated, spending many hours investigating and carrying out field work), what was it that was seen and experienced that night? A craft not-of-this-world, or something more earthly and highly classified?

Regards.
    Last edited by The Moss Trooper; 7th March 2018 at 19:18. Reason: Sensitivity to witnesses.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to The Moss Trooper For This Post:

boja (7th March 2018), Ewan (7th March 2018), Foxie Loxie (7th March 2018), Michelle Marie (8th March 2018), mountain_jim (8th March 2018), Nasu (8th March 2018), Swansea UFO Network (8th March 2018), Tam (7th March 2018), WhiteFeather (10th March 2018)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member Tam's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,363 times in 496 posts

Welcome to the Forum, Caz. We're glad to have you here.

I'm sorry that this has happened to you, and that you've been met with such aggressive backlash. Unfortunately, this is pretty much standard with this sort of thing. When something shakes the very foundations of the convenient, safe reality a person believes in, fear will make them defend their delusion with draconic hostility. To me, that is very telling of just how real this all is. You don't see this kind of backlash against Flat-Earthers. Just ridicule. Speaks for itself, I think.

In any case, I for one believe you. I understand your safety concerns, and frankly, you'd be right to feel this way.

I have just one question. If you cannot answer, I understand, but here goes.

You mention how you have an inner strength that is not your own that you feel is driving you to speak out?

Do you know who/what this inner strength is? What makes you think so?

Thank you for your courage, and best wishes to you.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tam For This Post:

Caz Clarke (7th March 2018), Ewan (7th March 2018), Michelle Marie (8th March 2018), Nasu (8th March 2018), WhiteFeather (10th March 2018)

5. Link to Post #23
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,427 times in 622 posts

This is merely an observation of the event as a whole NOT of Caz's testimony.

Why would whoever is in command of these "craft" (whether internally or remotely) allow them to be tracked and brought down ??
    (assuming that's what happened).

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to boja For This Post:

Caz Clarke (7th March 2018), Michelle Marie (8th March 2018), Tam (8th March 2018), WhiteFeather (10th March 2018)

7. Link to Post #24
    Wales Avalon Member
    Thanks

I spoke to spiral before Christmas last year but I guess he didn't realise how big this event was
    Last edited by Caz Clarke; 7th March 2018 at 21:56.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Caz Clarke For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (7th March 2018), Michelle Marie (8th March 2018), Spiral (8th March 2018), WhiteFeather (10th March 2018)

9. Link to Post #25
    Wales Avalon Member
    Thanks

I believe the green object was a decoy it did its very best to get the planes attention by flashing three really bright strobes at the planes and all the planes followed it....but they left all the others here

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Caz Clarke For This Post:

boja (8th March 2018), Ewan (8th March 2018), Foxie Loxie (7th March 2018), gaiagirl (11th March 2018), Michelle Marie (8th March 2018), Nasu (8th March 2018), Spiral (8th March 2018), Sunny-side-up (14th March 2018), Tam (8th March 2018), WhiteFeather (10th March 2018)

11. Link to Post #26
    Wales Avalon Member
    Thanks

The strength within me I cannot explain but it does not come from me and often overwhelms me. I would never in my life of even imagined standing up in front of a room full of people and speaking publicly especially about this subject matter, I would have been the person at the back sitting in the corner it certainly didn't fathom in my five year plan.
    I am being pushed/compelled to tell the truth by something else

12. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Caz Clarke For This Post:

boja (8th March 2018), Did You See Them (10th March 2018), Ewan (8th March 2018), Foxie Loxie (7th March 2018), gaiagirl (11th March 2018), Michelle Marie (8th March 2018), Nasu (8th March 2018), Rosco1 (30th April 2018), Spiral (8th March 2018), Sunny-side-up (14th March 2018), WhiteFeather (10th March 2018), william r sanford72 (8th March 2018)

13. Link to Post #27
    Wales Avalon Member
    Thanks

what I saw was not of this world estimated to be over 280 feet wide by 700 feet tall that jettisoned smaller craft about the size of a small car. This was not ours the military were not here as a welcoming committee it was an ambush! This thing appeared in the space it didn't come down from outer space and the military KNEW it was coming and they KNEW it was coming here. The E3sentry plane turned up approx. 40 mins before the main crafts arrival. This thing came out of the darkness and disappeared from whence it came but not before it jettisoned its load. Two of the barrel shaped objects came to look at my neighbour and I after the planes had gone one of them hovered above us silently it changed colour from red to green instantly like someone had flicked a switch before moving off silently above the houses. These things were completely silent but when you looked closer it was like looking at white noise on a tv screen. These craft were interdimensional
    Last edited by Caz Clarke; 7th March 2018 at 22:10.

14. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Caz Clarke For This Post:

boja (8th March 2018), Ewan (8th March 2018), Foxie Loxie (7th March 2018), meeradas (7th March 2018), Michelle Marie (8th March 2018), mountain_jim (8th March 2018), Nasu (8th March 2018), Rosco1 (30th April 2018), Spiral (8th March 2018), Tam (8th March 2018), WhiteFeather (10th March 2018), william r sanford72 (8th March 2018)

15. Link to Post #28
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

I do understand about your feeling "compelled" as I've had the same thing happen at various times in my life, but had no clue what was going on at the time! I've only been a little over two years into these subjects, but it seems to me that there is some kind of "unseen war" going on that we little understand. It would appear that some of us humans are "involved" in ways we do not comprehend.

The best each of us can do is to keep living THROUGH what is sent our way....at least that is my conclusion at this point in time! I like the way Running Deer put it;we each seem to have Unseen Helpers which, at times, step in to guide us along. Perhaps if we understand that we cannot expect to "understand"...that might be a help! You saw what you saw & that you KNOW!!

16. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

boja (8th March 2018), Caz Clarke (7th March 2018), Ewan (8th March 2018), gaiagirl (11th March 2018), Michelle Marie (8th March 2018), Nasu (8th March 2018), Ol' Roy (9th March 2018), Rosco1 (30th April 2018), RunningDeer (7th March 2018), Spiral (8th March 2018), Tam (8th March 2018), WhiteFeather (10th March 2018), william r sanford72 (9th March 2018)

17. Link to Post #29
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,302 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by Foxie Loxie (here)
    I like the way Running Deer put it;we each seem to have Unseen Helpers which, at times, step in to guide us along. Perhaps if we understand that we cannot expect to "understand"...that might be a help! You saw what you saw & that you KNOW!!
    I’d add for clarity that in my case, it’s an equal partnership. It’s never them fixing and it’s me never giving up. I’ve gotten sidelined, but it wasn’t for long. Worst case was a death of a loved one. That took several months. Even then I did the work needed, at times all I could see was one moment to the next. I pulled myself out of the quicksand.

My partial quote:

“…Looking back, yes, there have been unseen helpers. As I understand it and have experienced in my life, when you work out solutions for yourself, there may be unseen helpers synchronistically pointing the way out or the away from or the way towards. For it to be an equal partnership, awareness of those signals are key. And most important, the willingness to find the courage to act even when the body-mind fights to freeze into ‘I’m scared. I can’t’ mode.

As for the hierarchy beings, they are not my friends. Their focus is on us bending a knee to them. My relationship is with sources that share in the growth and creation of life. Where all equally engage in the highest standards of propriety. There’s no need for judgement, rules, or to trespass on personal space, thoughts or deeds.“

Last edited by RunningDeer; 8th March 2018 at 02:54.

18. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

boja (9th March 2018), Caz Clarke (8th March 2018), Foxie Loxie (7th March 2018), gaiagirl (11th March 2018), Michelle Marie (8th March 2018), Nasu (8th March 2018), Ol' Roy (9th March 2018), Rosco1 (30th April 2018), Tam (8th March 2018), WhiteFeather (10th March 2018), william r sanford72 (8th March 2018)

19. Link to Post #30
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Caz Clarke (here)
    These craft were interdimensional
    I think you may have hit the nail right on the head.

I'm starting to really think aliens are not necessarily from outer space, at all. At least, not outer space as we currently know and understand it.

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Tam For This Post:

boja (9th March 2018), Caz Clarke (8th March 2018), Did You See Them (10th March 2018), gaiagirl (11th March 2018), Ivanhoe (21st August 2018), Rosco1 (30th April 2018), Spiral (8th March 2018), WhiteFeather (10th March 2018)

21. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    As for the hierarchy beings, they are not my friends. Their focus is on us bending a knee to them.
    Hmm...that seems oddly cryptic. What exactly do you mean by that?

I'm trying to avoid hijacking this thread, but this made me raise an eyebrow. We can make a separate thread if the answer will have to be long. If that's the case, PM me and one of us can get the thread started, and I'll edit this post to point people its way

22. Link to Post #32
    Wales Avalon Member
    Thanks

In Edward Tellers memo to Ronald Reagan he said this enemy comes from space itself...
    not outer space but this space all around us!

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Caz Clarke For This Post:

boja (8th March 2018), Ivanhoe (21st August 2018), Spiral (8th March 2018)

24. Link to Post #33
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,427 times in 622 posts

Caz, a couple of questions if I may,
    1. Do you know if your neighbour, Dave, has also had any previous UFO incidents in his life ?

2. For you personally, do you regard this as a POSITIVE experience or NEGATIVE experience ?
    (Meaning just the UFO incident, not the fallout afterwards from our shameful government agencies, media, and other nay-sayers).

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to boja For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (8th March 2018), Spiral (8th March 2018)

26. Link to Post #34
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by The Crimson Horse Blanket (here)
    Hello Swansea UFO Network and welcome aboard.

Appreciate the info and hours of research into this fascinating event.

To drill-down a little, in your view (as you've stated, spending many hours investigating and carrying out field work), what was it that was seen and experienced that night? A craft not-of-this-world, or something more earthly and highly classified?

Regards.
    Good question Crimson,i think Caz has answered that since.I`d say inter dimensional as it just appeared & disappeared & believe it`s not one of ours (but i do believe there are secret projects which are highly classified) .It was obvious they knew it was coming & there`s a thought it was tracked by Military in a base in Brecon (which is not that far away ).Also what`s not on the website is the Military were apparently airlifting vehicles into smilog woods the morning after (in which red/white tape was seen on tree`s) ,Dave has mentioned in his statement of fresh heavy tyre tracks in the woods .We`ve sent another Foi to forestry wales for more information so awaiting the response (which will probably be a bit of waffle & doubt it`ll be admitted).pentyrch has had quite a few sightings since .There was an interesting sighting on Nov 1st 2017 in which we had a report early one morning from a woman in Cardiff about a triangle (nothing was seen on radar ) ,throughout the day Caz & Dave said there was a lot of military activity.Then during the night both Caz & Dave contacted me & showed me vid & pictures of what was going on over Garth Mountain (they are on the pentyrch sightings age) .So my theory is yes the military are involved in a lot of cases as they arn`t far behind ( they know they are about) ,maybe some are our`s & some are definately not .

27. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Swansea UFO Network For This Post:

boja (8th March 2018), Caz Clarke (8th March 2018), Foxie Loxie (8th March 2018), mountain_jim (8th March 2018), Rosco1 (30th April 2018), Spiral (8th March 2018), The Moss Trooper (8th March 2018), william r sanford72 (8th March 2018)

28. Link to Post #35
    Thanks

Quote It was obvious they knew it was coming & there`s a thought it was tracked by Military in a base in Brecon (which is not that far away ).
    Mynydd Epynt?

Apart from the theory from RDH, have you any knowledge that the facility at Epynt is indeed some sort of tracking facility? Have you (SWUFON) any testimony from anyone else regarding said facility?

Regards.

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The Moss Trooper For This Post:

boja (8th March 2018), Foxie Loxie (8th March 2018), gaiagirl (11th March 2018)

30. Link to Post #36
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Thanks

Can`t say i have but have heard from a few other people independently that the old submarine comms is now the facility,one person seemed to think it had a weapon to shoot down ufo`s but again that`s just hearsay ( Well as far as i can ascertain,the base is underground,and the weapon is deployed at Night.The 4 large Pylons at the base seem to work on the UHF wave band.All the Submarine Comms bases around the world are ALL built very near the Sea..apart from this one ) .Matt williams (truthseekers looked into the area a few years ago http://www.truthseekers-uk.org/tr8brecon.html ) .Always looking to find more info about the facility But we are pretty sure they knew something was coming that night & were prepared for it .There is even a thought that the E3 had some way of tracking it as well (istar) .I know Caz & Dave`s phone`s were crippled that night with dave`s not worked since the following day (he had to get a new one) & think the same with Caz .

31. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Swansea UFO Network For This Post:

boja (8th March 2018), Foxie Loxie (8th March 2018), gaiagirl (11th March 2018), Spiral (8th March 2018), The Moss Trooper (8th March 2018), william r sanford72 (8th March 2018)

32. Link to Post #37
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Swansea UFO Network (here)
    Can`t say i have but have heard from a few other people independently that the old submarine comms is now the facility,one person seemed to think it had a weapon to shoot down ufo`s but again that`s just hearsay ( Well as far as i can ascertain,the base is underground,and the weapon is deployed at Night.The 4 large Pylons at the base seem to work on the UHF wave band.All the Submarine Comms bases around the world are ALL built very near the Sea..apart from this one ) .Matt williams (truthseekers looked into the area a few years ago http://www.truthseekers-uk.org/tr8brecon.html ) .Always looking to find more info about the facility But we are pretty sure they knew something was coming that night & were prepared for it .There is even a thought that the E3 had some way of tracking it as well (istar) .I know Caz & Dave`s phone`s were crippled that night with dave`s not worked since the following day (he had to get a new one) & think the same with Caz .
    I don't think it was ever a 'submarine comms facility', I believe that this line is how the planning application was sold to the public, and there-on-in entered the collective public psyche in 1990. As stated, it is unlike any other submarine comms facility in the world, all others operate on the VLF band whereas with this facilities set-up it would be impossible to operate on the VLF band. I find it highly suspicious that local MP (at that time) Richard Livsey had his office in Breacon broken into and all information that he had relating to this facility was stolen, around £5000 worth of computer equipment was taken. The police who dealt with the burglary stated that it was a 'professional job'.

As is usual, it is not just the facility itself, but the suspicious and duplicitous activity surrounding this facility and information relating to it. There is not much info to be found on the internet, and scant research, apart from that done by Richard D Hall.

33. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to The Moss Trooper For This Post:

boja (8th March 2018), Flash (8th March 2018), Foxie Loxie (8th March 2018), Spiral (8th March 2018)

34. Link to Post #38
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,651 times in 1,409 posts

I miss a few days & this thread happens !

A big welcome to Caz & Swansea

For anyone who missed this thread for background on this case https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...nt-Feb-26-2016

I have been talking to a UFO researcher who has come to the conclusion that the military do indeed have means of anticipating the "arrival" of these things, it also seems that energy weapons of some kind (possibly developed from radar tech re roswell ) are being used.

It's likely that the military have developed a wide spectrum of technologies in relation to this phenomenon, ( possibly open to more speculation than the ufos themselves,) but the use of helicopters in respect to something so fast makes me wonder if it's because they are a better "platform" for some thing.

35. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Post:

boja (8th March 2018), Caz Clarke (8th March 2018), Foxie Loxie (8th March 2018), gaiagirl (11th March 2018), Swansea UFO Network (9th March 2018), Tam (9th March 2018), william r sanford72 (9th March 2018)

36. Link to Post #39
    Wales Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hello again
    1. My neighbour Dave had not seen one before he moved here but then he had not looked either even though he believed they were real, yes he has seen some smaller objects since but as I have previously said what happened on the 26th feb 2016 was something else altogether
    2. That's a tough question at the time I thought it was fantastic and felt elated when I was scanned I was glad they scanned me because I am a good person I was not afraid and did not witness any aggression from them. Initially I was saddened that our military pursued them but now if it is true that this was hostile I am glad they were there.

37. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Caz Clarke For This Post:

boja (9th March 2018), Foxie Loxie (8th March 2018), Ol' Roy (9th March 2018), Spiral (8th March 2018), william r sanford72 (9th March 2018)

38. Link to Post #40
    Wales Avalon Member
    Thanks

I would have to concur the military absolutely knew this thing was coming and the E3 sentry turned up approx. 40minutes before the huge ships arrival that certainly is some technology alright

39. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Caz Clarke For This Post:

boja (9th March 2018), Foxie Loxie (8th March 2018), Spiral (8th March 2018), william r sanford72 (9th March 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 6 LastLast