+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Gigi Young on the Greys

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

Default Gigi Young on the Greys

This is an excellent Gigi Young presentation on what they Greys are, and the crossroads faced by humanity now:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxAKQ-Wu4R4

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Agape (28th November 2019), Bill Ryan (28th November 2019), BMJ (29th November 2019), ByTheNorthernSea (1st December 2019), Denise/Dizi (5th January 2020), ExomatrixTV (27th November 2019), Franny (27th November 2019), Justplain (28th November 2019), Peter UK (30th November 2019), RogeRio (28th November 2019), RunningDeer (28th November 2019), sunflower (27th November 2019), Sunny-side-up (29th November 2019)

3. Link to Post #2
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,714 times in 20,824 posts

Default Re: Gigi Young on the Greys

Would it be "far fetched" to say that Synthetic Lifeforms using Quantum A.I. are (partially) "The Greys" of The Future? ... Who are NOT "Alien" but perceived as such now! ... It would also explain the "lack of emotions".

I have had multiple UFO encounters and to me SOME of those experiences seems like they are us, from the future but not 100% as they are genetic enhanced.

Maybe our current unaltered "healthy" genetics is partially their origins seeking answers they can not solve ... like what is it, what we have they don't ... Soul?

cheers,
    John Kuhles 23-11-2019
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 27th November 2019 at 19:31.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Agape (28th November 2019), Bill Ryan (28th November 2019), BMJ (29th November 2019), Denise/Dizi (5th January 2020), Franny (27th November 2019), justntime2learn (30th November 2019), Kryztian (27th November 2019), Peter UK (30th November 2019), RunningDeer (28th November 2019), Tam (28th November 2019), toppy (27th November 2019), Valerie Villars (27th November 2019)

5. Link to Post #3
    England Avalon Member Did You See Them's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,876 times in 1,034 posts

Maybe our current unaltered "healthy" genetics is partially their origins seeking answers they can not solve ... like what is it, what we have they don't ... Soul?

cheers,
    John Kuhles 23-11-2019

or when we "lost ours" or ceased being individuals !

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Did You See Them For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th November 2019), Denise/Dizi (5th January 2020), ExomatrixTV (27th November 2019), Peter UK (30th November 2019), RogeRio (28th November 2019), RunningDeer (28th November 2019), Tam (28th November 2019)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,309 times in 5,692 posts

sounds like she's just regurgitating a whole bunch of stuff we already believe to be true about the so-called "greys". i know it's annoying, but i'd prefer she pepper her speech with some "i think", "i believe", "maybe", so forth. as opposed to acting as though it's all somehow fact.

plus, she has that weird, dreamy contactee look that is so common amongst new-agers ...it has alarms going off at the base of my skull.

i think she means well, but she appears to be hypnotized in some way. her look, her voice, her content, the backdrop..everything - it's all too contrived.

she strikes me as the type of person that can't do a thing unless everything is just so. if someone were to walk on camera and slap her in the face, i think she'd weep for the next 50 years and we'd never see her again.

i think she needs some heartbreak and a few bad acid trips. it would be a good start.
    Last edited by Mike; 27th November 2019 at 22:49.

8. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th November 2019), Cara (28th November 2019), Chris Gilbert (28th November 2019), Denise/Dizi (5th January 2020), Franny (27th November 2019), Islander12 (28th November 2019), Kryztian (28th November 2019), Pam (28th November 2019), RunningDeer (29th November 2019), Strat (28th November 2019), Tam (28th November 2019), Valerie Villars (28th November 2019)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,096 times in 20,639 posts

I see your point, Mike, but on the plus side, apparently she has been very helpful to Daniel Liszt (Dark Journalist) with some of his research, and his work is pretty impressive, on the whole.
    She is a very talented psychic according to DJ, and obviously very sensitive, which kind of goes with the territory, I think.
    So I would say six of one, half dozen of the other.
    Quote Posted by Mike (here)
    sounds like she's just regurgitating a whole bunch of stuff we already believe to be true about the so-called "greys". i know it's annoying, but i'd prefer she pepper her speech with some "i think", "i believe", "maybe", so forth. as opposed to acting as though it's all somehow fact.

plus, she has that weird, dreamy contactee look that is so common amongst new-agers ...it has alarms going off at the base of my skull.

i think she means well, but she appears to be hypnotized in some way. her look, her voice, her content, the backdrop..everything - it's all too contrived.

she strikes me as the type of person that can't do a thing unless everything is just so. if someone were to walk on camera and slap her in the face, i think she'd weep for the next 50 years and we'd never see her again.

i think she needs some heartbreak and a few bad acid trips. it would be a good start.
    Each breath a gift...

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th November 2019), Denise/Dizi (5th January 2020), Franny (27th November 2019), Mike (27th November 2019), Pam (28th November 2019), RogeRio (28th November 2019), RunningDeer (28th November 2019), Tam (28th November 2019)

11. Link to Post #6
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,690 times in 13,806 posts

Describing beings by the colour of their epidermis is so 20th century & unaccurate!
    I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th November 2019), Denise/Dizi (5th January 2020), Franny (27th November 2019), RogeRio (28th November 2019), RunningDeer (28th November 2019)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,309 times in 5,692 posts

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    I see your point, Mike, but on the plus side, apparently she has been very helpful to Daniel Liszt (Dark Journalist) with some of his research, and his work is pretty impressive, on the whole.
    She is a very talented psychic according to DJ, and obviously very sensitive, which kind of goes with the territory, I think.

ive never met any gifted psychics, so forgive my cynicism. i've never even met any decent ones. and i've had many, many readings.

to me, a gifted psychic should be able to tell me what i did yesterday, in detail....not some vague, foggy, hodge-podge of astrology related bits and mystical sounding, ego-stroking declarations about my "star family" distant past and non-committal guesswork about my future based on my answers to her required questions that i sent her beforehand. that literally describes just about every psychic ive ever seen or spoken to, including Carol Clarke. Carol seems like a sweetheart and i know many here love her to pieces, but she's full of sh!t( i get no joy in saying that, but it's true. she lifted half my reading from an astrology site, and if anyone wants to dispute that i will start a thread and lay it all out in painful detail)

gigi young (i'd bet my legs that's not even her real name) shows all the signs of being not a fraction different than any of the others i've encountered.

i'm not at all ego invested in any of the stuff i've said here, and hope to be proven wrong. and i mean that.

i'm glad she was able to help out Daniel tho
    Last edited by Mike; 28th November 2019 at 00:04.

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th November 2019), Denise/Dizi (5th January 2020), ExomatrixTV (29th November 2019), Franny (28th November 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (28th November 2019), Pam (28th November 2019), RunningDeer (28th November 2019), Strat (28th November 2019)

15. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

I don't disagree with this at all. And I know nothing about Gigi. In general, this might be a good thing for more than just Gigi.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th November 2019), Denise/Dizi (5th January 2020), Mike (28th November 2019), RogeRio (28th November 2019), RunningDeer (28th November 2019)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)

Would it be "far fetched" to say that Synthetic Lifeforms using Quantum A.I. are (partially) "The Greys" of The Future? ... Who are NOT "Alien" but perceived as such now! ... It would also explain the "lack of emotions".

I have had multiple UFO encounters and to me SOME of those experiences seems like they are us, from the future but not 100% as they are genetic enhanced.

cheers,
    John Kuhles 23-11-2019
    I think that's what she's saying. We are now at a crossroads for humanity. The transhumans of the near future are the ancestors of the Greys, a spent species, come back to our time as parasites to extend their time. It fits in with the book of revelation, even. It's the satanic timeline that people like Elon Musk and Ray Kurzweil are determined to follow. Why bother with death, rebirth and spiritual evolution when you can continue your selfish existence indefinitely on this plane, via technology?

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th November 2019), Denise/Dizi (5th January 2020), ExomatrixTV (28th November 2019), Justplain (28th November 2019), Peter UK (30th November 2019), RogeRio (28th November 2019), RunningDeer (28th November 2019), Sunny-side-up (29th November 2019)

19. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,096 times in 20,639 posts

I have been fortunate enough to have had readings from genuine psychics, as well as one from a medium that totally blew me away, so I come to the subject with a very different mindset.
    There are a lot of hoaxers out there, no question, but there are some good ones too.
    I hope you run into at least one, one day Mike!

ive never met any gifted psychics, so forgive my cynicism. i've never even met any decent ones. and i've had many, many readings.

to me, a gifted psychic should be able to tell me what i did yesterday, in detail....not some vague, foggy, hodge-podge of astrology related bits and mystical sounding, ego-stroking declarations about my "star family" distant past and non-committal guesswork about my future based on my answers to her required questions that i sent her beforehand. that literally describes just about every psychic ive ever seen or spoken to, including Carol Clarke. Carol seems like a sweetheart and i know many here love her to pieces, but she's full of sh!t( i get no joy in saying that, but it's true. she lifted half my reading from an astrology site, and if anyone wants to dispute that i will start a thread and lay it all out in painful detail)

gigi young (i'd bet my legs that's not even her real name) shows all the signs of being not a fraction different than any of the others i've encountered.

i'm not at all ego invested in any of the stuff i've said here, and hope to be proven wrong. and i mean that.

i'm glad she was able to help out Daniel tho
    Each breath a gift...

20. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th November 2019), Denise/Dizi (5th January 2020), ExomatrixTV (29th November 2019), Franny (28th November 2019), Icare (15th April 2020), Matt P (2nd December 2019), Pam (28th November 2019), RogeRio (28th November 2019), RunningDeer (28th November 2019), Sunny-side-up (29th November 2019), Valerie Villars (28th November 2019)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

I can identify with the cynicism. But lately I'm more interested in vulnerability and emotional honesty. And noticing how people project their own shadows onto others.

And despite what you call regurgitating, I don't know of anyone who has put it all together the way she has.

22. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th November 2019), ExomatrixTV (29th November 2019), Franny (28th November 2019), Justplain (28th November 2019), onawah (28th November 2019), Pam (28th November 2019), Peter UK (30th November 2019), RogeRio (28th November 2019), RunningDeer (28th November 2019), Valerie Villars (28th November 2019)

23. Link to Post #12
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,223 times in 2,093 posts

Sorry if this has been said before (if it has, I missed it).

If the greys are from our future, then why choose this time to come back to? Nuclear tech certainly. But what if they are coming back to see humans just before A.I. took over? Maybe they are humans that have been bred by A.I. and as so, they are lacking in emotions and a soul?

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th November 2019), onawah (28th November 2019), Pam (28th November 2019), Peter UK (28th November 2019), RogeRio (28th November 2019), RunningDeer (28th November 2019), Sunny (29th November 2019)

25. Link to Post #13
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,754 times in 978 posts

Quote Posted by Patient (here)
    If the greys are from our future, then why choose this time to come back to? Nuclear tech certainly. But what if they are coming back to see humans just before A.I. took over? Maybe they are humans that have been bred by A.I. and as so, they are lacking in emotions and a soul?
    There are several factions of Grays with different agendas, apparently one at least of which is us from a future disastrous timeline which left them incapable of breeding and as a consequence are dying out. Hence they are trying to alter or engineer a different timeline and outcome as a consequence of genetic manipulation. So AI would be a candidate for speculation as to being a contributing factor.
    Last edited by Peter UK; 28th November 2019 at 06:13.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Peter UK For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th November 2019), ExomatrixTV (29th November 2019), onawah (28th November 2019), RunningDeer (28th November 2019)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,243 times in 4,597 posts

I think but sorry Mike, most certainly I think implies that the following statement is a result of conscious thought process,
    the level of which remains undisclosed to the reader

I feel - emphatise based on my own ET-human interactions ( implies that I think I’m capable of such empathy and why shouldn’t I )

that she is presenting her own summary of information that floats
    along the same wave with advanced greys thought.

As you suggest , it’s a vulnerable wave here if your own consciousness floats on different wave.

Presuming that one type of mind/intelligence feels exactly “right”, or as you say resonates with other type of mind/intelligence from another space or would feel comfortable to so called grounded human minds is foolish in itself.

I know of some 80% humans who do not feel “quite comfortable” about any ET life be it the most benevolent and the reason is even if there would be minute biological difference( which isn’t the case) there is huge gap in “consciousness” of each kind and species.

No matter how bad or fake you feel about someone in the media or life space ,
    and as long as they’re living being
    suggesting that they need heartbreak and few bad acid trips is pretty abusive and unfitting any kind of moral though.

It leaves me puzzled that you are allowed to suggest this much in open space, among friends ...

Please do not feel obliged to respond, I’m not attacking your sovereign opinions.

Thanks🙏

28. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

astridmari (28th November 2019), Bill Ryan (28th November 2019), ExomatrixTV (29th November 2019), Icare (15th April 2020), Justplain (28th November 2019), Mike (29th November 2019), onawah (28th November 2019), Peter UK (30th November 2019), RunningDeer (28th November 2019)

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,393 times in 3,308 posts

Once again, I think there is that temptation to want to continue making some kind of content as well as continuing the fame element for many even though they have for the most part shared what they know. I think that is what she is doing. I do agree with Mike, If you are presenting researched or second hand information just be honest about it. I think she is sometimes dealing with second hand information in the same way she presents with her psychic impressions and they are 2 different things. I also feel the rigidness of her extremely controlled presentation background and appearance.
    Last edited by Pam; 28th November 2019 at 14:12.

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th November 2019), Franny (28th November 2019), Mike (29th November 2019), onawah (28th November 2019), RunningDeer (28th November 2019)

31. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,393 times in 3,308 posts

Quote Posted by Patient (here)
    Sorry if this has been said before (if it has, I missed it).

What if they are simply the end result of us, the finished product of trans humanism? Kind of fun and terrifying to think of.

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th November 2019), ExomatrixTV (29th November 2019), Mike (29th November 2019), Peter UK (28th November 2019), RunningDeer (28th November 2019), Sunny (29th November 2019)

33. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,467 times in 267 posts

She is straight out of New Age La La Land. Mixing her intuition with what her social echo chamber repeats.

Not my way of researching reality, as strange as it sometimes gets.
    To connect humankind with itself and the Cosmos!

34. The Following User Says Thank You to Builder For This Post:

Mike (29th November 2019)

35. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Builder (here)
    She is straight out of New Age La La Land. Mixing her intuition with what her social echo chamber repeats.

Not my way of researching reality, as strange as it sometimes gets.
    Nobody's talking about research. She's a psychic with a pretty good ability to tap into her knowing. How are you going to research aliens? Evidence is removed immediately in this "democracy."

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (29th November 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (28th November 2019), Mike (29th November 2019), onawah (28th November 2019), Peter UK (30th November 2019), RunningDeer (28th November 2019)

37. Link to Post #19
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,261 times in 1,414 posts

I understand what Gigi is trying to say. I am not sure of the source of my info on this topic (some of it is from Dan Burisch), but I believe the theory is that the 'gray'-ish looking ETs, or atleast some of them, are from a failed future human timeline that chose around our time in history to go the 'sheeple' route. Gigi indicates that this route is trans-humanist meaning that future sheeple become cyborgs.

Also, according to this theory, some of humanity chose not to go the route of sheeple, got 'back to nature' instead and they became the Pliaedians, also future humans, that look much more like us.

Although most of Gigi's logic makes some sense, like some Gray's can be good, etc., I find that her logic of Gray's just appearing since the 1940s is flawed. Alesdair Crowley saw a gray before the 1st world war for instance. The best proof that grays have been here much longer is Lloyd Pike's 'starchild' skull, that was carbon dated to 600-800 years ago (in Mexico). This skull was dna analysed and it had a human mother (mitochondria) but the rest was gray ET non human. The DNA of Starchild was a hybrid where the father did not look to be human at all.

So, I think Gigi's points on us having to choose the non-trans-humanist route is correct, and that there are good and bad grays, I think she is off on the grays choosing only the recent past to do abductions and hybridization. And certainly abductions didn't stop a few decades ago because I was abducted (most likely quite regularly) atleast a year and a half ago when I awoke to sharp searing pain in my leg, to find a bluish gray leaning over my leg. The abductions continue.

Gigi may have a starry look in her eyes but I think that's from trying to keep her intuitive path open. She means well. I believe that is her real name cuz DJ traced her family history in one show in the X series I remember. I think she gets the facts right about the spiritual conditions of the grays and much of the correct story on various timelines. However, some of her facts on timing are wrong. And, also, some grays are not future humans and are spiritually evolved. She should have also mentioned the Pliaedians.

Add to this complexity, that as Linda moulton howe suggests, there are 3 main ET groups and they all know how to clone each other and mind control the clones, so we often can't tell the source of the ETs that we see.

So, atleast Gigi is good for the morality tale that we shouldn't choose trans humanism. Otherwise, we can debate the accuracy of her info.

38. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (29th November 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (28th November 2019), Mike (29th November 2019), onawah (28th November 2019), Peter UK (30th November 2019), RunningDeer (28th November 2019)

39. Link to Post #20
    United States Avalon Member Strat's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,307 times in 1,825 posts

Thank you for your posts mike, I'm in lockstep agreeing with them. It's hard for me to articulate my feelings on psychics without sounding rude or negative, so I typically keep my opinions to myself. And as you said, I would love to be convinced but I am honest and I can't lie about such a belief just to fit in so to speak. I want someone that can look me in the eye and just start dropping facts.
    Today is victory over yourself of yesterday. Tomorrow is your victory over lesser men.

40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Strat For This Post:

Mike (28th November 2019), RunningDeer (28th November 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast