Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 12 22 LastLast

Thread: John Lash's Kalika war party

1. Link to Post #21
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,199 times in 262 posts

Default Re: John Lash's Kalika war party

But somebody has to do it.
    It serves the purpose of a stepping stone towards completion for those walking that path
    there's a multitude of freedom expressions out there and each one thinks of itself as the be all and end all
    yet sooner than later is realized that even this didn't work out that well and we are out to find what's the next big thing
    this one ? i give it max two years before it dissipates in to thin air, internal disputes and skirmishes will weaken it before it sprouts in to anything substantial
    and that's the deal with every movement unless that basic Ego dysfunctions (or Archontic influences if you like) are being dealt with
    the matrix will repair itself faster than light and before anyone could even notice and suddenly we find ourselves in square one dreaming about changing the world again
    but we wouldn't be moving if we didn't get entrapped in the first place for there's no prison without a cage.

We stumble, we overgrow, we mature
    let us kids play, we can't learn otherwise.

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to dim For This Post:

Aspen (4th January 2015), Christine (3rd January 2015), eaglespirit (3rd January 2015), Gardener (3rd January 2015), Hazel (3rd January 2015), Journeyon (3rd January 2015), Limor Wolf (3rd January 2015), NancyV (5th January 2015), Nasu (3rd January 2015), regnak (3rd January 2015), RunningDeer (3rd January 2015), Sierra (3rd January 2015)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,180 times in 2,653 posts

Just a note, Max is a bit more 'there' with this, imho!

Max Igan, Creating the New Tribe

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post919030

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to eaglespirit For This Post:

Christine (3rd January 2015), Journeyon (3rd January 2015), Limor Wolf (3rd January 2015), Nasu (3rd January 2015), Omni (3rd January 2015), regnak (3rd January 2015), RunningDeer (3rd January 2015), Sierra (3rd January 2015), ulli (3rd January 2015), william r sanford72 (5th January 2015)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,173 times in 13,485 posts

There are so many people now doing their "bit", each according to their level of consciousness.
    Even Kevin Annett, who is being decried now even more than John Lash and who I suspect was doing something along similar lines, and was using his magical powers of manifestation by decreeing in writing in legal language what he wished for, without spelling out that fact the way John Lash is now doing.
    But all this "doing", all this need for action, will manifest opponents from the opposite camp, and the action conscious will then become martyrs. And if they continue despite the dangers which face them, they deserve our respect and gratitude.
    There are several people who (in my opinion) are close to doing it right, right here on Avalon. Don't want to blow their cover by mentioning names.
    Last edited by ulli; 3rd January 2015 at 10:55.

6. The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Aspen (4th January 2015), Baby Steps (3rd January 2015), Becky (3rd January 2015), Bingo (3rd January 2015), Christine (3rd January 2015), eaglespirit (3rd January 2015), ElusiveHippo (10th January 2015), Gardener (3rd January 2015), gripreaper (3rd January 2015), Hazel (3rd January 2015), Jean-Marie (3rd January 2015), Jhonie (5th October 2015), Journeyon (3rd January 2015), karelia (3rd January 2015), Limor Wolf (3rd January 2015), Nasu (3rd January 2015), Omni (3rd January 2015), regnak (3rd January 2015), RunningDeer (3rd January 2015), RUSirius (3rd January 2015), Shezbeth (3rd January 2015), Sierra (3rd January 2015), Sunny-side-up (3rd January 2015), Wind (3rd January 2015)

7. Link to Post #24
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,574 times in 692 posts

Gordon needs congratulating for his response to John Lash's Kalika war party!

"Thanks workingactor, wow it looks more like someone is creating a new religion based on having lots of tantric sex and plotting to take down the bad guys, In my own opinion it is foolish to warn your enemies of your intentions. So much for the Art of War. They are advocating War and " taking out " people they see as evil. Yes there are times to defend yourself with deadly force but this is more of justifying violence based on Gnostic myth and stories. They discriminate against gays and lesbians by saying, " you are not welcome in our main groups except if you are a bisexual woman. " " Go and start your own groups. " They are off to a really bad start in my opinion. I thought Gnostism was the belief that we wrestle not with flesh and blood, but with powers, principalities and dominions. Unseen forces of evil and negativity. They believed that tantric sex could keep the Archons away but there is a theory that these forces are feeding off our fears and sexual energies. I used violence once to try and stop something that I thought was wrong. I have learned from my mistake. I was acting in anger to protect " Gaia ". I learned that anger is a natural human feeling but our challenge is to be assertive, not aggressive or passive. Stand up to the bad guys if you dare, tell them what you really think of them. But if we kill, torture and scare them then we are not much better than they are. Yes there is power in numbers, with Avalon we are sharing our insights, experiences, knowledge and asking the big questions."

So this is JL's War Party mongering: http://kalikawarparty.org/manifesto/

JL is cleverly calling on the Archetype, while claiming authority over the knowledge he researched. Like anyone else with an agenda, John is cherry picking his intel’ and what he brings to the table:
    “The KWP emerges as a resurgence and remolding of the Eurocentric Arthurian tradition, deployed now on a planetary scale. Why and how it is the Arthurian warrior ideal that now returns, shapeshifted into the KWP, becomes clear as the warriors assemble, recognize each other, and undertake their missions.”

“The KWP recognizes that evil is a social construction that arises due to human error, envy, and deceit. Evil is not a cosmic force but purely a local human affair. Overcoming evil in the social order is the responsibility of those who dare to act on conscience, not expecting others to do it for them. Failure of conscience puts society on the course to corruption and self-destruction. This existential view of responsibility held by one person at a time is integral to the principles and operations of the Party.

Act as if all humanity had its eyes upon you, and were guiding itself by what you do.

Jean-Paul Sartre

Nevertheless, Kalika warriors also recognize a supernatural and extra-human factor at play in the world-wide battle now underway. Somehow, an alien force intrudes upon the human mind and intervenes in human affairs, taking advantage of the evil done by humans and worsening it beyond the scale of correction. This intrusion comes from the Archontic factor described in Gnostic writings found in 1945 in Egypt. Kalika warriors heed the unparalleled insights of the Gnostics, intellectual shamans of the Pagan Mysteries, and doing so, they do not require other or different explanations for the alien problem.”

‘We’ as individuals and AF members are here because we hear an inner call to rally, heal, expose and oppose. Each of us standing in our own sovereignty need to balance JL's authoritarian, aggressive modus operandi with what we intuit experientially from the platform of our own expression of gnost. Gnosticism is no longer preserved as a distanced 'calling' in the realm of esoteric mysticism. It's a living energetic book being written in any of us that practice The Way of the Heart.

JL invokes Sophia to 'his' vision in this: “The KWP protects the Grail and its Company, witnesses to the luminous splendor of the wisdom goddess, Sophia. Kalikas are fearless warriors of many lands and languages, supported and guided by the genuine powers of the Supernatural. Intending love, war, and magic—the threefold Kalika Vow—they lead the human species from problem into solution.”

“Love, war and magic”… a continuation of the manipulations of the lie that feeds paternal need for power if ever l saw it! :|

The act of co-opting this in his manifesto, is tantemount to the disgrace and betrayal of the Divine Feminine: “The Wisdom Goddess dreamed humanity out of the cosmic plenitude, the Pleroma, and plunged from the cosmic center, turning herself into the very world where we could become what she imagines. The optimal human future is dreaming Sophia.”

Not in His Image (2006), Chapter 10, "The Fallen Goddess Scenario"

My caution being that John Lash is misrepresenting Sophia in a skewed weaving, that subserves a complex and conflicted intellectualised ego, drenched in anger.
    Last edited by Hazel; 3rd January 2015 at 11:59.

8. Link to Post #25
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,439 times in 1,555 posts

While preparing for an interview with John Lash several of us were prepared to work with him.. having been so drawn into his Sophianic myth. Our work as planetary healers had verified for us the reality of Gaia/ Sophia and Her responses. We felt strongly that we had met an ally who would finally Honor the Divine Feminine and help bring Her eminence to all LIVING BEINGS.

So to read John Lash's KWP treatise is a bitter pill to swallow... the male dominant ego is in full bloom squashing out all voices of reason and compassion. It is like a big black boot grinding into the very hallowed Earth he claims to protect.

What cries SHE is this barbarous call for war, who cries SHE is he that was once gifted with her abundance would want to lay to wreck HER works?

Where is the TRUE male of HONOR and PEACE?

So in speaking I share here the composition of Harmonies and Workings we laid at John Lash's door and the ones he disregarded in his vindictive arrogance.

And to this brother I say.. You know not what you do, so swallowed in the VERY POWER you abhor. This outpouring is of your own soul and the mirror you wish to avoid.

- The Emergent Interpretative Dance of Consciousness –

A homage for the Planetary Healers Group who receive transmissions from their co-creation with Gaia-Sophia via live feed:

Gathering in the name of the highest good and the might of Divine Love, we work to liberate Gaia-Sophia and humankind from the pernicious programming that has been entrenched over centuries by the worlds powers that corrupt. These alliances with the multi-dimensional dark minions that infest, threaten and imprison Life must be fiercely and courageously intuited, revealed and challenged.

Each manifestation of this evil sway once seen is transitioned in a process of attunement with its unique layering aspects that prompt a conscious release and deep healing. Our work with natural resonances of life giving beauty and our own attunement is an amplified projection that acts homeopathically returning harmonic resonance to dissonance, to diseased states and cancels non-organic manipulations, including AI and other presences.

Importantly, any real freedom is completed with a reinstallation of the sovereignty of free will, a choice made in full conscious recall. The process opens the way for the being to be shown that it can choose to return to the source of whence ‘it’ came, or to take up the invitation to find sanctuary amongst the many that have chosen to stay in the Earth realms in order to assist with Gaia’s liberation of Herself and ALL Beings that are awakening unto Her.

At this time, SHE has returned to the long awaited prime position of the center of our galaxy, this placement being the gateway for her return to her cosmic origins. In our emergent remembering, we are aligned with the ancient Gnostic cosmological knowing… that as the manifest marriage of flesh and spirit, we are the Life keys gifted to us by Gaia-Sophia.

Our mission is to grow in this emergent knowing, to share its essential Truth and to continue to honor our path of re-union with the Divine Feminine.

NO LONGER IN OUR NAME

9. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,573 times in 356 posts

You cannot fight evil why because thinking of it makes it bigger in your experience and that it is what life is about . If you do not agree ignore it an if it is truly very bad Destroy it if you can.

We are vibration beings not karma what you are you experience for that is the only way we learn every reality happens but we get to choose what we experience what are you choosing to experience.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to regnak For This Post:

Jean-Marie (3rd January 2015), Journeyon (3rd January 2015), skamandar (5th January 2015), Sunny-side-up (3rd January 2015)

11. Link to Post #27
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,123 times in 3,951 posts

Quote Posted by Gordon Brian Smith (here)
    thanks workingactor, wow it looks more like someone is creating a new religion based on having lots of tantric sex and plotting to take down the bad guys, In my own opinion it is foolish to warn your enemies of your intentions. So much for the Art of War. They are advocating War and " taking out " people they see as evil. Yes there are times to defend yourself with deadly force but this is more of justifying violence based on Gnostic myth and stories. They discriminate against gays and lesbians by saying, " you are not welcome in our main groups except if you are a bisexual woman. " " Go and start your own groups. " They are off to a really bad start in my opinion. I thought Gnostism was the belief that we wrestle not with flesh and blood, but with powers, principalities and dominions. Unseen forces of evil and negativity. They believed that tantric sex could keep the Archons away but there is a theory that these forces are feeding off our fears and sexual energies. I used violence once to try and stop something that I thought was wrong. I have learned from my mistake. I was acting in anger to protect " Gaia ". I learned that anger is a natural human feeling but our challenge is to be assertive, not aggressive or passive. Stand up to the bad guys if you dare, tell them what you really think of them. But if we kill, torture and scare them then we are not much better than they are. Yes there is power in numbers, with Avalon we are sharing our insights, experiences, knowledge and asking the big questions.
    Bumping
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Jean-Marie (3rd January 2015), Journeyon (3rd January 2015), Nasu (3rd January 2015), Octavusprime (21st February 2015), regnak (3rd January 2015), RunningDeer (3rd January 2015)

13. Link to Post #28
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,573 times in 356 posts

Every reality happens for everyone.

How to change the outcome if you behave correctly you get the right result your reality will change to that reality every second we change reality. The reality we change from still exists it goes on .

See it.
    Feel it
    Be it.
    touch it.
    hear it.

must be strong or steady why because your current reality still exists

if you argue you will argue more its the vibration calm is also necessary relax let it go there is always a solution it is you for truly only you exist everything else is a expression of you . you become what you are .

best luck.

14. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to regnak For This Post:

Christine (3rd January 2015), donk (4th January 2015), Gardener (3rd January 2015), Hazel (3rd January 2015), Jean-Marie (3rd January 2015), Journeyon (3rd January 2015), Nasu (3rd January 2015), RunningDeer (3rd January 2015), Sierra (3rd January 2015), Sunny-side-up (3rd January 2015)

15. Link to Post #29
    Germany Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,221 times in 898 posts

Profound truth, my friend.

Indeed, that treatise is a bitter pill to swallow… Just another one added to the countless ones already handed out, or should I say force fed.

It is one thing to use and an entirely different one to abuse.

When words stand in direct opposition to action, when sharing a message turns into bullying, when lust is mistaken for Love, then it is no wonder that honor is missing entirely.

Quote Where is the TRUE male of HONOR and PEACE?
    Where indeed…? Buried in the depths beneath an ego that has long since gone entirely unchecked, further fed by the refusal to look in the mirror, unreservedly growing like knotweed with no Round-Up in sight, making it impossible to see their own shortcomings, blinding them to the inevitable fact that the Correction will take place regardless of their failing. Such is the beauty of this Universe; what will happen will happen because there are enough failsafes installed to ensure transformation as opposed to destruction that nothing can thwart Her plan.

One may try to reduce the Sacred Isle of Avalon where She is honored to yet another grey, nay colorless seat of patriarchy, one may reject the Divine Feminine, but beware: one day one may be rejected by Her as the opposing principle of nurturing, beauty, Love that has no place in the Divine.

The Divine Feminine is rising, readying herself to bring about Sophia’s correction. Now would be a good time to accept it and act accordingly.
    Last edited by karelia; 3rd January 2015 at 16:47. Reason: corrected typo

16. Link to Post #30
    Thanks

Quote Posted by jonsnow (here)

How to change the outcome if you behave correctly you get the right result your reality will change to that reality every second we change reality. The reality we change from still exists it goes on .

See it.
    Feel it
    Be it.
    touch it.
    hear it.

if you argue you will argue more its the vibration calm is also necessary relax let it go there is always a solution it is you for truly only you exist everything else is a expression of you . you become what you are .

best luck.
    Another bump from me

I think the more that people awaken and see what is going on, the more said people then concentrate and align them-selves, align their Hearts as an opposition to the PTW the effects will be seen, as they are being seen right as we speak.

By doing this we are not doing nothing, we start to use our clean-good potential-powers!
    As more and more people awake and align the more the negative space for negative energy is denied, it's is in the physical-negative where the strong hold of the PTW can be found, so starve them out, don't give them any more power or justified reason to use negative-energy. That way the more they do use-we haven't called for. the more they use the more they weaken if we don't replenish them!!
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!

17. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Aspen (4th January 2015), Christine (3rd January 2015), Gardener (4th January 2015), Journeyon (3rd January 2015), Nasu (3rd January 2015), regnak (3rd January 2015), RunningDeer (3rd January 2015)

18. Link to Post #31
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,062 times in 775 posts

I am really glad this topic is being discussed and not being lost as some important but seemingly abstract topics are. When I first read the website I was quite literally stunned. Stunned and confused. Not because I'm stupid, I hope, but because of the horribly conflicting energies of the words. I quite literally could not make head nor tail of them because as Christine and Karelia and others are pointing out, this man seems to originally come from a place of honouring the divine feminine them moves on to a place of using tantric sex (between only heterosexual couples only - why?) to create sex magic to target/obliterate evil people/creatures.
    This is why I could only initially respond by taking the mickey on the websites description of non-magical people - calling them rubbles. I hope I didn't offend anyone with my comments.
    As someone who honours the Divine Feminine I cannot understand the rubbish that has been written on that site. And I will never accept the rationale of fighting evil with evil. Strong negativity can only be diluted or balanced with strong positivity. Pure evil can be balanced out with pure Love. You cannot fight fire with fire - so why are people still trying?

19. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Becky For This Post:

Aspen (4th January 2015), Gardener (4th January 2015), Hazel (3rd January 2015), Journeyon (3rd January 2015), MikeW (3rd January 2015), Nasu (3rd January 2015), Omni (4th January 2015), regnak (3rd January 2015), RunningDeer (3rd January 2015), Sierra (3rd January 2015), Sunny-side-up (3rd January 2015), tgn333 (3rd January 2015)

20. Link to Post #32
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

Quote Posted by Sunny-side-up (here)
    Quote Posted by jonsnow (here)

See it.
    Feel it
    Be it.
    touch it.
    hear it.

best luck.
    Another bump from me

I think the more that people awaken and see what is going on, the more said people then concentrate and align them-selves, align their Hearts as an opposition to the PTW the effects will be seen, as they are being seen right as we speak.

By doing this we are not doing nothing, we start to use our clean-good potential-powers!
    As more and more people awake and align the more the negative space for negative energy is denied, it's is in the physical-negative where the strong hold of the PTW can be found, so starve them out, don't give them any more power or justified reason to use negative-energy. That way the more they do use-we haven't called for. the more they use the more they weaken if we don't replenish them!!
    well said ... our thinking , our actions , our decisions will have a huge impact ... the real battle is for the mind/thoughts of each human being ... your words gave me a rush of energy , with respect thank you for that ... I am in awe of your thinking ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

21. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Aspen (4th January 2015), Gardener (4th January 2015), Hazel (3rd January 2015), Journeyon (3rd January 2015), regnak (3rd January 2015), Sierra (4th January 2015), Sunny-side-up (3rd January 2015)

22. Link to Post #33
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,151 times in 3,856 posts

Right now, there's such an imbalance of negativity and darkness in our world, that it's going to require the Light to do some hard hitting to defeat them, imo. Since when is it evil to that?

23. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

genevieve (5th January 2015), gripreaper (3rd January 2015), NancyV (5th January 2015), regnak (3rd January 2015), Shezbeth (3rd January 2015), Sierra (3rd January 2015)

24. Link to Post #34
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

Now that the Aeon Sophia has raised up in consciousness here at Avalon, which is possibly the most important energy and discussion we have had in years, it pains me to see the discourse dissolve into the character of one messenger John Lash and his interpretation of how to deal with the Archonic parasite.

I don't want to lose sight of the imminent importance of recognizing the essence of the divine feminine and how it is manifest in the very earth we stand on as the consciousness of the Aeon Sophia. THIS is the salient point and the implications of this.

This truth is the very truth which the Archon's have spent centuries destroying and hiding because this truth is what brings balance back to creation and gives us our power to manifest empathic compassionate consciousness. So let's be clear about a few things without shooting the messenger.

1. The Archonic manifestation is NOT part of the collective dream of Sophia and IS NOT part of the first cause of creation, of the empathic sentient souls who can emote in a body and feel in their cells. Archon's are an EFFECT of creation and are NOT human, have no sentience, cannot emote or feel, and are NOT 3rd density bodies. They are aberrant anomalous parasites. John Lash is correct about this.

2. These parasites feed off discordant life force energy. Life force energy is also called Chi, prana, kundalini, and sexual energy. The high resonance of harmonic life force gives us our power and the Archon's cannot vampire our energy when we are in the harmonious state of grace, compassion and empathy. The highest expression of this state is when two souls join in union. John Lash is also correct about this.

3. The expression of high resonant life force in empathic humanity to neutralize disharmonic Archonic resonance in the astral, manifest as an artificial intelligence which is manipulating and controlling creation on the very body of Sophia, is NOT and act of war in the classic sense here in the third dimesnion.

4. Those sentient souls who have severed their humanity, sold their souls, and have chosen to align themselves with the Archonic energy, who no longer have the capacity to feel, have calcified their hearts and have dismembered themselves from any emotive abilities of an empath, how do we deal with them?

War is such a divisive and ingrained meme and the idea of warriors taking out these human psychopathic parasites seems harsh. I would prefer to put them on their spaceships and send them back to where they came from, and take all their cronies with them, but would that be fair to other sentient beings in the universe to release a virus on them? That is what they are, simply a pathogenic virus.

We could let Sophia take care of the problem herself and shake off the parasitic fleas when she gets too itchy. We can also stop feeding the parasites. We can stop playing the games that these psychopathic interlopers have trapped us in, but I don't see much of that happening. Commerce seems to roll right along.

Let's discuss the pure essence of how we help rid Sophia of this parasite.
    Last edited by gripreaper; 3rd January 2015 at 17:38.
    "Lay Down Your Truth and Check Your Weapons
    The Next Voice You Hear Will Be Your OWN"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhS69C1tr0w

25. The Following 33 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

Aspen (4th January 2015), Becky (3rd January 2015), Christine (3rd January 2015), Conehead (7th January 2015), donk (4th January 2015), eaglespirit (3rd January 2015), Gardener (4th January 2015), genevieve (5th January 2015), Hazel (3rd January 2015), heyokah (29th June 2015), Jake (4th January 2015), Jean-Marie (3rd January 2015), Jhonie (18th June 2015), Journeyon (3rd January 2015), karelia (3rd January 2015), Limor Wolf (3rd January 2015), Maia Gabrial (3rd January 2015), Marianne (16th January 2015), NancyV (5th January 2015), Nasu (3rd January 2015), observer (5th October 2015), regnak (3rd January 2015), RunningDeer (3rd January 2015), RUSirius (3rd January 2015), sandy (3rd January 2015), Sierra (3rd January 2015), spiritwind (10th March 2015), Sunny-side-up (3rd January 2015), The Alley Cat (14th July 2015), ulli (3rd January 2015), WEAREONE (8th June 2015), william r sanford72 (5th January 2015), Wind (3rd January 2015)

26. Link to Post #35
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,062 times in 775 posts

Quote Posted by gripreaper (here)
    Now that the Aeon Sophia has raised up in consciousness here at Avalon, which is possibly the most important energy and discussion we have had in years, it pains me to see the discourse dissolve into the character of one messenger John Lash and his interpretation of how to deal with the Archonic parasite.

I don't want to lose sight of the imminent importance of recognizing the essence of the divine feminine and how it is manifest in the very earth we stand on as the consciousness of the Aeon Sophia. THIS is the salient point and the implications of this.

This truth is the very truth which the Archoin's have spent centuries destroying and hiding because this truth is what brings balance back to creation and gives us our power to manifest empathic compassionate consciousness. So let's be clear about a few things without shooting the messenger.

1. The Archonic manifestation is NOT part of the collective dream of Sophia and IS NOT part of the first cause of creation, of the empathic sentient souls who can emote in a body and feel in their cells. Archon's are aan EFFECT of creation ad are NOT human, have no sentience, cannot emote or feel, and are NOT 3rd density bodies. They are aberrant anomalous parasites. John Lash is correct about this.

2. These parasites feed off discordant life force energy. Life force energy is also called Chi, prana, kundalini, and sexual energy. The high resonance of harmonic life force gives us our power and the Archon's cannot vampire our energy when we are in the harmonious state of grace, compassion and empathy. The highest expression of this state is when two souls join in union. John Lash is also correct about this.

3. The expression of high resonant life force in empathic humanity to neutralize disharmonic Archonic resonance in the astral, manifest as an artificial intelligence which is manipulating and controlling creation on the very body of Sophia, is NOT and act of war in the classic sense here in the third dimesnion.

4. Those sentient souls who have severed their humanity, sold their souls, and have chosen to align themselves with the Archonic energy, who no longer have the capacity to feel, have calcified their hearts and have dismembered themselves from any emotive abilities of an empath, how do we deal with them?

War is such a divisive and ingrained meme and the idea of warriors taking out these human psychopathic parasites seems harsh. I would prefer to put them on their spaceships and send them back to where they came from, and take all their cronies with them, but would that be fair to other sentient beings in the universe to release a virus on them? That is what they are, simply a pathogenic virus.

We could let Sophia take care of the problem herself and shake off the parasitic fleas when she gets too itchy. We can also stop feeding the parasites. We can stop playing the games that these psychopathic interlopers have trapped us in, but I don't see much of that happening. Commerce seems to roll right along.

Let's discuss the pure essence of how we help rid Sophia of this parasite.
    Thank you!

27. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Becky For This Post:

Aspen (4th January 2015), Christine (3rd January 2015), donk (4th January 2015), Gardener (4th January 2015), genevieve (5th January 2015), gripreaper (8th January 2015), Hazel (3rd January 2015), Jean-Marie (3rd January 2015), karelia (3rd January 2015), Limor Wolf (3rd January 2015), Nasu (3rd January 2015), regnak (3rd January 2015), RunningDeer (3rd January 2015), RUSirius (3rd January 2015), Sierra (3rd January 2015), Sunny-side-up (3rd January 2015)

28. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Maia Gabrial (here)
    Right now, there's such an imbalance of negativity and darkness in our world, that it's going to require the Light to do some hard hitting to defeat them, imo. Since when is it evil to that?
    Something to aid you Maia Gabrial:

Sorry I can't find the actual Avalon post or other info but!
    A vast majority of the evil doers minions are not real, they are avatars and or mind controlled sleepers!
    The energy needed to control and perpetuate said minions is tremendous effort for the PTW, do you see where i'm going with this replies!

There was an Avalon Post that quoted only a small amount of beings on this planet are actually Humans, I think ill reverse that and say, there are only a small amount of the PTW, and their minions will crumble as the PTW looses more and more energy!

we are REAL, we are Awake, We can only get Stronger with intent, this is true because I will never go Dark-Energy so from this side of the vale or the other ill always be Bright-energy intent and focus!

And the more of us that think and act and practice this the faster the PTW will shrivel up and have to leave!

PS: this is also why the subject of (the White -Light-Trap is such importance, we need keep together and keep knowledge)

29. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Aspen (4th January 2015), Hazel (3rd January 2015), Journeyon (3rd January 2015), regnak (3rd January 2015), Sierra (4th January 2015)

30. Link to Post #37
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,745 times in 32,946 posts

------

A small amount of backstory here. As Christine mentioned in her post #25 above, an interview was recorded with John Lash at the end of October 2014. I was supportive of the interview (I had originally made contact with him), and had agreed to edit it so it could be published as a 'Faces of Avalon' interview.

As I started the editing, listening to the recording as I did so, I became first more and more concerned, and then horrified. I told the other mods, categorically, but as gently as possible, that I was absolutely not prepared to release this under Avalon's name.

Lash came across as arrogant, domineering, pontificating, uninterested in anyone's views but his own, completely unloving (although he used the word 'love' quite a lot), and in fact, to the contrary, appeared full of hate.

He repeatedly referred to the 'Jewmans' (or 'Jumans) and referred to Moslems in Europe as 'cockroaches'. Those were his words. I have the audio, and so do others.

He stands for rage, division, conflict, war and prejudice — the opposite of all Avalon's values (and, as I understand them, Sophia's). So I'm most grateful that all those involved, to their considerable credit, who were at first most enthusiastic about the prospect of an interview, all agree about the serious nature of the problem.

If it had been published, Avalon would have been publicly pilloried for apparently endorsing these extreme views, and it would have torn the forum apart.

There was an infiltrating intention for that to occur... I and others could feel it. Here's the rub: it was clear to me that John Lash was the one who was Archontically infected. I meant that seriously at the time, and that's still my view.

31. The Following 48 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

animovado (5th October 2015), Ara (4th January 2015), arwen (12th March 2015), Aspen (4th January 2015), Atlas (4th January 2015), awakeningmom (4th January 2015), Becky (3rd January 2015), Billy (3rd January 2015), Bingo (3rd January 2015), Chester (8th March 2016), Chip (4th January 2015), Conehead (7th January 2015), Elainie (12th March 2015), Gardener (4th January 2015), hangel (20th March 2015), Jake (4th January 2015), Jean-Marie (3rd January 2015), Jhonie (11th June 2015), Journeyon (3rd January 2015), Julian (3rd January 2015), kanishk (5th January 2015), lisalu (4th January 2015), Magnus (7th December 2015), MikeW (3rd January 2015), Nasu (3rd January 2015), observer (5th October 2015), Omni (4th January 2015), peterspm (13th January 2015), regnak (3rd January 2015), Rex (3rd January 2015), Ron Mauer Sr (9th January 2015), RunningDeer (3rd January 2015), Sean (3rd January 2015), Selkie (20th February 2015), Shadowself (3rd January 2015), shadowstalker (23rd December 2015), Sierra (3rd January 2015), SilentFeathers (3rd January 2015), Sophocles (3rd January 2015), Sunny-side-up (3rd January 2015), tgn333 (3rd January 2015), The Alley Cat (14th July 2015), ulli (3rd January 2015), WEAREONE (8th June 2015), WhiteFeather (9th January 2015), william r sanford72 (5th January 2015), Wind (3rd January 2015)

32. Link to Post #38
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,439 times in 1,555 posts

Dear Grip..

Nothing more or less to add to your words.. other than to forge the passage. The balance point keeps tipping and I long for the clear light of freedom.

Yes, lets discuss the pure Essence that is Sophia and the very force that is our own essence. I am mostly passion... Each of us adds our tone, our essence to this symphony that wants to play in the spheres.

I invite, evoke the visionary memes and liberating soul longings ... the quest.

Taking this cry to the highest tonality. That is our task if we accept it.

I am oft to speak higher than I can reach but by doing so I challenge the very core of me to reach.

With love,
    Christine
    Last edited by Christine; 3rd January 2015 at 18:23.

33. Link to Post #39
    England Avalon Member HURRITT ENYETO's Avatar
    Over the Moon Under the Sun. Manchester UK
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,333 times in 531 posts

Here is the recent Red Ice interview on this topic.
    Quote John Lash - Kalika War Party: Reemergence of the Warrior Class
    http://www.redicecreations.com/radio...RIR-141226.php

Hurritt
    The Universe at its heart is a Phantom.
    God sleeps in the Minerals, Awakens in Plants, Walks in the Animals and Thinks in Man.

34. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to HURRITT ENYETO For This Post:

Omni (4th January 2015), regnak (3rd January 2015), RunningDeer (3rd January 2015), SilentFeathers (3rd January 2015), skamandar (5th January 2015), Sunny-side-up (3rd January 2015), WEAREONE (8th June 2015)

35. Link to Post #40
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,188 times in 2,886 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    There was an infiltrating intention for that to occur... I and others could feel it. Here's the rub: it was clear to me that John Lash was the one who was Archontically infected. I meant that seriously at the time, and that's still my view.
    Seems we have seen this happen to a few great minds and researchers over the past few years....once they tip to far there really is no return way back for them it seems....
    SilentFeathers

"The journey is now, it begins with today. There are many paths, choose wisely."

36. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

Aspen (4th January 2015), Gardener (4th January 2015), Hazel (3rd January 2015), Jean-Marie (3rd January 2015), NancyV (5th January 2015), Omni (4th January 2015), regnak (3rd January 2015), RunningDeer (3rd January 2015), RUSirius (3rd January 2015), Selkie (19th March 2015), Sierra (4th January 2015), Sunny-side-up (3rd January 2015)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 12 22 LastLast