1. Link to Post #661
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,535 times in 32,788 posts

Default Re: Problems with Mark Richards' SSP testimony to Kerry Cassidy

Quote Posted by Star Tsar (here)
    Quote Posted by Kerry Cassidy (here)
    I am not ashamed of my REAL LAST NAME: Unsworth
    Dearest Kerry or Bill,

Can one of you clear this point please? Because I clearly remember reading this!

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Yes, she did train professionally as an actress in New York: in her late 20s and early 30s, if I remember correctly. She chose Kerry Lynn Cassidy as her stage name, and changed it legally. (Her real name is Kerry White.)
    Sure. That was my mistake: her birth name was Unsworth.

Nothing to do with Mark Richards! So — thanks.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Andrew_K (18th May 2019), BMJ (19th May 2019), Denise/Dizi (20th May 2019), Jad (18th May 2019), Kryztian (19th May 2019), Star Tsar (18th May 2019), Yoda (18th May 2019)

3. Link to Post #662
    Great Britain Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Hey Kerry Unsworth sick – evil supporter of Mark Richards - here is You Tubes response to getting my video on you taken down:

Hello,

We have reviewed the complaint and have determined that the content is excepted from removal based on our privacy guidelines, which can be found at https://youtube.com/t/privacy_guidelines. The content does not violate our policies and will remain on the site. We thank you for using YouTube.

For more information about our removal processes, please check out the following video: http://goo.gl/Dt5ZDw.

Yours sincerely,
    The YouTube Team

P.S you are Kerry Unsworth as there was no change of name certificate on file I asked the County Clerk who I ordered your certificate from, she said that name change would be on her system - it was not– you just cant tell the truth to even to yourself – good luck with getting me out of the country lol – GET KERRY BANNED FROM THE COMMUNITY FOR SUPPORTING THIS SICK FXXX Mark Richards – I hope my doc destroys your name Kerry for supporting this sick man as I have met the people who Marks actions changed the lives forever – but this forum doesn’t care about that just that Kerry is amazing. Hope none of you ever have a murder in your family happen then the guy who does it defames your loved one.

More videos to MAKE now Kerry using your content under fair use of course to expose how sick and evil you are supporting mark and not being the amazing journalist you are (don't show me the evidence my mind is already made up) – GO TEAM BALDWIN
    Last edited by kevin Moore; 20th May 2019 at 22:02.

4. Link to Post #663
    Thanks

@Kevin, I think you must have made a mistake. Or, the clerk did. (Or, you checked in the wrong office/ the wrong state.)

Her name, Kerry Lyn Cassidy, is on her PASSPORT... I've seen it. Many times! I even have a record of her 2000-2010 passport number, date of issue, etc etc. She needed that to TRAVEL.

I used to fly with her everywhere, and we bought AIRLINE TICKETS. Just think about that for a minute.

To check in at an airline desk, you have to show that your passport matches your ticket name. And you can't get a passport without legal proof of your name — either your birth certificate, or a legal document showing your name has been changed, by marriage or by some other legally certified process.

It might be helpful to everyone if you looked again.

5. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Andrew_K (20th May 2019), Denise/Dizi (20th May 2019), Kryztian (20th May 2019), Nasu (21st May 2019), Star Tsar (21st May 2019), Yoda (22nd May 2019)

6. Link to Post #664
    Thanks

@Kevin, I think you must have made a mistake. Or, the clerk did. (Or, you checked in the wrong office/ the wrong state.)

Her name, Kerry Lyn Cassidy, is on her PASSPORT... I've seen it. Many times! I even have a record of her 2000-2010 passport number, date of issue, etc etc. She needed that to TRAVEL.

I used to fly with her everywhere, and we bought AIRLINE TICKETS. Just think about that for a minute.

To check in at an airline desk, you have to show that your passport matches your ticket name. And you can't get a passport without legal proof of your name — either your birth certificate, or a legal document showing your name has been changed, by marriage or by some other legally certified process.

It might be helpful to everyone if you looked again.
    The Clerk made it clear that a legal name change would be on the system - But Ill double check again and report back - its so weird that you knew her so well Bill and to see her defend this sick man Mark - it must be weird for you why Kerry is doing all this but perhaps its for YouTube Clicks right Bill - I will do my best to damage Kerry for what shes doing Bill with this Mark Story for the sake of Crossan Hoover - For MR Campbell - For Tom MR Baldwins best friend and for all those who loved Mr Baldwin and whos lives were changed forever thanks to Mark Richards - Down with this witch

7. Link to Post #665
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

For Heaven's sake. Is no one going to put an end to the worse than juvenile smearing on this thread? It's like reading the National Enquirer of disclosure.

You could tell me not to read it, but I am trying to understand the dynamics of this forum. Sorry, but I call it like I see it.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Andrew_K (20th May 2019), Denise/Dizi (20th May 2019), Nasu (21st May 2019), Rosemarie (21st May 2019), Star Tsar (21st May 2019), sunwings (21st May 2019)

9. Link to Post #666
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Valerie Villars (here)
    For Heaven's sake. Is no one going to put an end to the worse than juvenile smearing on this thread? It's like reading the National Enquirer of disclosure.

You could tell me not to read it, but I am trying to understand the dynamics of this forum. Sorry, but I call it like I see it.
    The moderators are letting Kevin Moore's posts stand without any editing. That's because they need to be seen.

10. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Constance (20th May 2019), Denise/Dizi (20th May 2019), geofffxdwg (21st May 2019), Jean-Marie (21st May 2019), Kryztian (21st May 2019), meeradas (21st May 2019), Nasu (21st May 2019), petra (23rd May 2019), Star Tsar (21st May 2019), Tintin (20th May 2019), Valerie Villars (21st May 2019), Yoda (22nd May 2019)

11. Link to Post #667
    United States Avalon Member Strat's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,307 times in 1,825 posts

The moderators are letting Kevin Moore's posts stand without any editing. That's because they need to be seen.
    Why do they need to be seen?
    Today is victory over yourself of yesterday. Tomorrow is your victory over lesser men.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Strat For This Post:

onawah (21st May 2019), Valerie Villars (21st May 2019)

13. Link to Post #668
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,084 times in 8,175 posts

Quote Posted by Strat (here)

The extent of the gravity well Mr More has become, is my best guess.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

onawah (21st May 2019), petra (23rd May 2019), Valerie Villars (21st May 2019)

15. Link to Post #669
    Thanks

Quote Posted by valerie villars (here)
    for heaven's sake. Is no one going to put an end to the worse than juvenile smearing on this thread? It's like reading the national enquirer of disclosure.

You could tell me not to read it, but i am trying to understand the dynamics of this forum. Sorry, but i call it like i see it.
    if that was your loved one a Mr Richard A Baldwin i think you villars would be sickend by Kerry's behavior - all the people i have met who are coming on this documentary who i have told them about Avalon and crazy Kerry Unsworth they were all said - go put a stop to this **** for us Kevin as this is so fuxxxxg wrong - I replied of course I will do my best.
    Last edited by kevin Moore; 21st May 2019 at 00:22.

16. Link to Post #670
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,931 times in 1,031 posts

Quote Posted by kevin Moore (here)
    for heaven's sake. Is no one going to put an end to the worse than juvenile smearing on this thread? It's like reading the national enquirer of disclosure.

You could tell me not to read it, but i am trying to understand the dynamics of this forum. Sorry, but i call it like i see it.
    if that was your loved one a mr richard a baldwin i think you villars would be sickend by kerrys behavior - all the people i have met who are coming on this documentary who i have told them about Avalon and crazy kerry unsworth they were all said - go put a stop to this **** for us kevin as this is so fuxxxxg wrong - I replied of course I will do my best.
    Kevin,

What I see is an opportunist who has honed in on a vulnerability that he can exploit.

The world is rampant with injustice. Why this cause? Are you personally related to anyone involved? Perhaps if you could explain your true motive (outside of feigning concern for the victims family) then you might be able to rally more support.

The manner in which you are drip feeding this “documentary” is akin to the many sensational stories that have trod the waters of Avalon- and that approach has never seemed to produce desired results.

Why not just go dark, make your movie, and let it stand on its own legs?
    “The World is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don’t do anything about it.”
    Albert Einstein

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to AriG For This Post:

Andrew_K (21st May 2019), geofffxdwg (21st May 2019), meeradas (21st May 2019), Nasu (21st May 2019), Pam (21st May 2019)

18. Link to Post #671
    Thanks

Quote Posted by AriG (here)

if that was your loved one a mr richard a baldwin i think you villars would be sickend by kerrys behavior - all the people i have met who are coming on this documentary who i have told them about Avalon and crazy kerry unsworth they were all said - go put a stop to this **** for us kevin as this is so fuxxxxg wrong - I replied of course I will do my best.
    Kevin,

What I see is an opportunist who has honed in on a vulnerability that he can exploit.

The world is rampant with injustice. Why this cause? Are you personally related to anyone involved? Perhaps if you could explain your true motive (outside of feigning concern for the victims family) then you might be able to rally more support.

The manner in which you are drip feeding this “documentary” is akin to the many sensational stories that have trod the waters of Avalon- and that approach has never seemed to produce desired results.

yes your right Kerry is the opportunist who has honed in on a vulnerability that he can exploit. Agreed. Some times in life AriG you have to make a stand for whats right and im not sure if you ever have but for once I am when it comes to this story which I have given a year of my life to and would do it again in a second no matter how dark it has been.

19. Link to Post #672
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    Quote Posted by Strat (here)

The extent of the gravity well Mr More has become, is my best guess.
    Quote Posted by AriG (here)

Kevin,

yes your right Kerry is the opportunist who has honed in on a vulnerability that he can exploit. Agreed. Some times in life AriG you have to make a stand for whats right and im not sure if you ever have but for once I am when it comes to this story which I have given a year of my life to and would do it again in a second no matter how dark it has been.
    No Kevin. Kerry is not exercising good judgement- you are the opportunist. For effs sake, there are a lot of real evil doers out there who are causing real damage to humanity. Why don’t you go stalk John Bolton and expose his lies? Nah, that’s too dangerous! Better to stalk and exploit a minor player in a minor stage where you can feel safe in your deeds. I’ll tell you this- if you had come to my home uninvited, your derrière would have the teeth marks of my huge LGD dogs permanently implanted. I personally disagree with Kerry’s opinion of Mark Richards bit I will defend to the death, her right to have it as freedom of self expression, a guaranteed first amendment right in America.
    “The World is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don’t do anything about it.”
    Albert Einstein

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AriG For This Post:

geofffxdwg (21st May 2019), Kryztian (21st May 2019), Nasu (21st May 2019), Pam (21st May 2019)

21. Link to Post #673
    United States Avalon Member Strat's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,307 times in 1,825 posts

not sure if you ever have but for once I am when it comes to this story
    What do you mean by this?
    Today is victory over yourself of yesterday. Tomorrow is your victory over lesser men.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Strat For This Post:

AriG (21st May 2019)

23. Link to Post #674
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

@Strat

One of the things that I adore this time of year is the sound of crickets at night. They are so vociferous tonight...
    Albert Einstein

24. The Following User Says Thank You to AriG For This Post:

Valerie Villars (22nd May 2019)

25. Link to Post #675
    United States Deactivated geofffxdwg's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,233 times in 135 posts

Quote Posted by Joe (here)
    ...all the people i have met who are coming on this documentary who i have told them about Avalon and crazy Kerry Unsworth they were all said - go put a stop to this **** for us Kevin as this is so fuxxxxg wrong...
    Putting this phrase in context of Kevin’s obsessive insistence on interviewing Bill, it appears his motivation from the beginning was to “put a stop to” not just Kerry, but also “and” Avalon. A hit piece from the go, it was never about Richards. Interesting.

One quality that I sincerely appreciate about Kevin is his transparency, albeit not necessarily from a place of honesty.
    I cannot agree with you more Joe,

I cannot believe how petty all of this has become. i.e. What does anyone's real name have to do with this story? This entire thread has turned into one big hen house with absolutely no class whatsoever. Even the so-called sensationalism is petty and tasteless. This isn't the least bit entertaining and now has become an incredible waste of everyone's time.

In closing I would like to add that anything I wrote when I started this thread back in July up until now is inadmissible

26. The Following User Says Thank You to geofffxdwg For This Post:

Nasu (21st May 2019)

27. Link to Post #676
    Thanks

...all the people i have met who are coming on this documentary who i have told them about Avalon and crazy Kerry Unsworth they were all said - go put a stop to this **** for us Kevin as this is so fuxxxxg wrong...
    Putting this phrase in context of Kevin’s obsessive insistence on interviewing Bill, it appears his motivation from the beginning was to “put a stop to” not just Kerry, but also “and” Avalon. A hit piece from the go, it was never about Richards. Interesting.

One quality that I sincerely appreciate about Kevin is his transparency, albeit not necessarily from a place of honesty.
    No interest in damaging Avalon - its prob doing some good work- mine and Geoffs reason for wanting to get Bill on was to see if Bill would make a stand against Kerry for putting this sick story out as he use to be her boyfriend. Both myself and Geoff never trusted Bill as we felt Kerry had something over him - so he could never make a true stand.

I thought Avalon was about wanting truth in the community and making a stand against the blatant frauds.

28. Link to Post #677
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Unhappy Re: Problems with Mark Richards' SSP testimony to Kerry Cassidy

No interest in damaging Avalon - its prob doing some good work- mine and Geoffs reason for wanting to get Bill on was to see if Bill would make a stand against Kerry for putting this sick story out as he use to be her boyfriend. Both myself and Geoff never trusted Bill as we felt Kerry had something over him - so he could never make a true stand.

I thought Avalon was about wanting truth in the community and making a stand against the blatant frauds.
    How dare you Kevin Moore! Not only are you using Bill’s venue to attempt to expose his prior partner, you are blatantly stating that you don’t trust him (Bill). I recall a time wherein PA was considered Bill’s “living room” where flatulent interlopers would be invited to leave.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 21st May 2019 at 03:26. Reason: fixed formatting a little
    Albert Einstein

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AriG For This Post:

Andrew_K (21st May 2019), geofffxdwg (21st May 2019)

30. Link to Post #678
    Thanks

Kevin Moore's Quote

You do not speak for me Kevin Moore,

My reason for asking Bill to come on the documentary was because you asked me to ask him since Bill Ryan contacted me in private about a totally unrelated matter many months back. Since when have you ever respected my idea on how this documentary should have been made? Your comment almost made me laugh.

It is true I have learned some things about Avalon I don't particularly like, but it is you Kevin Moore that I don't trust. You have earned my distrust in you on your very own. The fact you just posted the above comment adding my name to what appears to be part of your true agenda has nothing whatsoever to do with me or my reason for ever even getting involved with this project. Like Joe said earlier, your true agenda has become very transparent now.

Bill Ryan has already publicly stated more than once he is no expert on this story and really had nothing to do with Kerry's involvement. The first time he said this was good enough for me and probably most of the others following this thread.

Try dragging someone else down with you because I have nothing whatsoever to do with you and your petty actions anymore and haven't for quite some time. Apparently you have a hard time accepting this fact.

Shallow people often act the way you do and some people were short changed by the good lord himself when it comes to class. I'm sorry you were born without any class but you can work out the shallow part on your own.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 21st May 2019 at 03:29. Reason: fixed the quote formatting for clarity

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to geofffxdwg For This Post:

CurEus (21st May 2019), Kryztian (21st May 2019)

32. Link to Post #679
    Thanks

Quote Posted by geofffxdwg (here)
    Kevin Moore's Quote

My reason for asking Bill to come on the documentary was because you asked me to ask him since Bill Ryan contacted me in private about a totally unrelated matter many months back. Since when have you ever respected my idea on how this documentary should have been made? Your comment almost made me laugh.

It is true I have learned some things about Avalon I don't particularly like, but it is you Kevin Moore that I don't trust. You have earned my distrust in you on your very own. The fact you just posted the above comment adding my name to what appears to be part of your true agenda has nothing whatsoever to do with me or my reason for ever even getting involved with this project. Like Joe said earlier, your true agenda has become very transparent now.

Bill Ryan has already publicly stated more than once he is no expert on this story and really had nothing to do with Kerry's involvement. The first time he said this was good enough for me and probably most of the others following this thread.

Try dragging someone else down with you because I have nothing whatsoever to do with you and your petty actions anymore and haven't for quite some time. Apparently you have a hard time accepting this fact.

Shallow people often act the way you do and some people were short changed by the good lord himself when it comes to class. I'm sorry you were born without any class but you can work out the shallow part on your own.
    Geoff we had many phone conversations on you how much you couldn't stand Bill and I'm sure I even have messages going way back on Facebook messenger to last year 2018 to show this. - now back to topic lol

33. Link to Post #680
    Thanks

Quote Posted by geofffxdwg (here)
    Kevin Moore's Quote

Geoff we had many phone conversations on you how much you couldn't stand Bill and I'm sure I even have messages going way back on Facebook messenger to last year 2018 to show this. - now back to topic lol
    What exactly is the topic here Kevin?

I may be mistaken but now the topic seemed to be about a person who legally changed their name and now it seems to be about someone you hate.

I would love to get back to the topic if I knew what it was.

Please produce these messages you speak of here. You can't because they don't exist. Even your illegally recoded phone calls of me can't help you either. I have always said honesty has been my best policy and weapon. All of your dishonesty is coming back on you hard Moore. Your self destructive behavior is out of control.

Lucky for you you will be back in the UK very soon and editing. It will be all over very soon lad.

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to geofffxdwg For This Post:

Andrew_K (21st May 2019), Kryztian (21st May 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 36 FirstFirst 1 24 34 36 LastLast