+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Covid vaccine and spiritual protection from choosing to 'take one for the team' so to speak ...

1. Link to Post #1
    Canada Avalon Member Bassplayer1's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,046 times in 264 posts

Default Covid vaccine and spiritual protection from choosing to 'take one for the team' so to speak ...

Hello everyone, I hope you're safe, well and surviving the madness!
    I have a question ... I DO NOT want the covid vaccine!!! But things aren't as simple as that - as I'm sure is the same for many of you here.
    I'm British now living in Canada. I'm 50 with senior (though still fit and healthy) parents in the U.K, and my Canadian husband is fit strong healthy and 70. All is well right now in our universe but there's the issue with the vaccine. My husband is pro (as are my folks) and I'm anti but we're able to have respectful discussions - for the time being. But the real problem is that its possible that those of us who chose not to have it, won't be allowed to travel or do many vital things. This is a big problem regarding being able to visit my parents, because at some point they will need help (as will my older husband) and I want to be able to travel and do whatever is required without restriction so I can look after all of them. Not having the vaccine could corner me here.

So I was wondering .... is there a way to out-vibrate the toxicity and bad intention of the vaccine if we choose to accept it from a place of love and wanting to be of service to others? As I said in my title - taking one for the team?
    If we choose the vaccine out of fear, then that's a lower vibration state we enter into. But, if one is in a corner and has to consider rising above personal fear and outcome in order to be available to help others, does an act of kindness from the heart out vibrate the consequences and intention of the vaccine?
    I could happily live off grid and never do lots of things in exchange for personal and spiritual freedom. And I don't believe I need the vaccine to protect others but I know I may be faced with a situation of having to decide between protecting myself and helping loved ones.

Some people may say that its not our problem if loved ones haven't taken time to learn for themselves the way of the world, and we shouldn't hold ourselves back spiritually to look after un-aware people ... but life isn't that simple ... mind control and programming runs deep ... I got lucky because a more enlightened friend showed me the way forward.
    I also think about the nurses in the world, who give their lives in exchange for a low salary to help the suffering. They are going to be a high priority group forced in-line to get the vaccine. I worry about the effect the vaccine will have on their DNA and spirits. Surely, they have earned enough 'high frequency merit' to out vibrate the vaccine side-effects?

Sorry for the ramble but I keep wondering that if everything is energy and vibration, then the slower vibration from bad intention and toxicity isn't fast enough to catch us if we focus on the speed of our vibration.

Thank you for taking the time reading this and I understand any anxiety some of you here may have about all this.
    Last edited by Bassplayer1; 2nd October 2020 at 01:51.

2. The Following 27 Users Say Thank You to Bassplayer1 For This Post:

Agape (2nd October 2020), Alan (5th October 2020), Andre (5th October 2020), Bill Ryan (4th October 2020), Bluegreen (2nd October 2020), ByTheNorthernSea (2nd October 2020), Denise/Dizi (3rd October 2020), fifi (2nd October 2020), golden lady (2nd October 2020), Harmony (2nd October 2020), Johan (Keyholder) (2nd October 2020), justntime2learn (2nd October 2020), Michi (3rd October 2020), OmeyocaN777 (2nd October 2020), Open Minded Dude (2nd October 2020), pueblo (2nd October 2020), Rosco1 (2nd October 2020), Sadieblue (2nd October 2020), Sarah Rainsong (2nd October 2020), selinam (2nd October 2020), Spirithorse (3rd October 2020), Sue (Ayt) (2nd October 2020), Sunny-side-up (5th October 2020), Tintin (2nd October 2020), toppy (2nd October 2020), Violet3 (5th October 2020), wondering (2nd October 2020)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,247 times in 2,174 posts

Default Re: Covid vaccine and spiritual protection from choosing to 'take one for the team' so to speak ...

I hear your dilemma Bassplayer1.

For me the vaccine will be the hill I die on (hopefully not literally!), I am trying to fully prepare myself for whatever consequences that decision will have, but I am ready to accept those consequences no matter what.

I do not know about the possible damaging effects on Spirit that any vaccine may have but my intuition tells me that Spirit stands alone independent of our 3D meat suits, I personally don't believe that any material 'thing' has the power to defeat Spirit.

That being said I do believe that material 'things' can serve to further separate us from who we truly are ie. Spirit. The further we become bogged down in the mire of materiality the further we become separated from Source/Spirit.

Your first responsibility is to yourself, always. Trust in your Spirit and the decisions you make will always be the right ones.

4. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to pueblo For This Post:

Agape (2nd October 2020), Alan (5th October 2020), Bassplayer1 (2nd October 2020), Bill Ryan (4th October 2020), ByTheNorthernSea (2nd October 2020), Denise/Dizi (3rd October 2020), Eva2 (2nd October 2020), golden lady (2nd October 2020), Harmony (2nd October 2020), Johan (Keyholder) (11th February 2021), justntime2learn (2nd October 2020), Patient (2nd October 2020), Rosco1 (2nd October 2020), Sadieblue (2nd October 2020), Sarah Rainsong (2nd October 2020), selinam (2nd October 2020), Sue (Ayt) (2nd October 2020), Sunny-side-up (5th October 2020), Tintin (2nd October 2020), toppy (2nd October 2020), wondering (2nd October 2020)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,486 times in 420 posts

Default Re: Covid vaccine and spiritual protection from choosing to 'take one for the team' so to speak ...

Great thread, we need to discuss this issue!

I want to ask this to the ones who know more than me: could a long and strong detox work starting the same hour as vaccine recieved? Theoretically that is.

6. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Metaphor For This Post:

Alan (5th October 2020), Bassplayer1 (2nd October 2020), Bill Ryan (4th October 2020), ByTheNorthernSea (2nd October 2020), Denise/Dizi (3rd October 2020), golden lady (2nd October 2020), Harmony (2nd October 2020), Johan (Keyholder) (11th February 2021), Rosco1 (2nd October 2020), Sadieblue (2nd October 2020), selinam (2nd October 2020), Sue (Ayt) (2nd October 2020), toppy (2nd October 2020), wondering (2nd October 2020)

7. Link to Post #4
    Greece Avalon Member OmeyocaN777's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,388 times in 319 posts

Activated charcoal...that I will do...I don't really know if it will work but I will give a try.
    (body detox)
    https://www.savorylotus.com/activated-charcoal/

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to OmeyocaN777 For This Post:

Agape (4th October 2020), Bassplayer1 (2nd October 2020), Bill Ryan (4th October 2020), ByTheNorthernSea (2nd October 2020), Denise/Dizi (3rd October 2020), Harmony (2nd October 2020), Metaphor (4th October 2020), Sadieblue (2nd October 2020), selinam (2nd October 2020), Sue (Ayt) (2nd October 2020), toppy (2nd October 2020)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by pueblo (here)
    I hear your dilemma Bassplayer1.

For me the vaccine will be the hill I die on (hopefully not literally!), I am trying to fully prepare myself for whatever consequences that decision will have, but I am ready to accept those consequences no matter what.

I do not know about the possible damaging effects on Spirit that any vaccine may have but my intuition tells me that Spirit stands alone independent of our 3D meat suits, I personally don't believe that any material 'thing' has the power to defeat Spirit.

That being said I do believe that material 'things' can serve to further separate us from who we truly are ie. Spirit. The further we become bogged down in the mire of materiality the further we become separated from Source/Spirit.

Your first responsibility is to yourself, always. Trust in your Spirit and the decisions you make will always be the right ones.
    Thank you for your thoughtful response Pueblo. It's not me suggesting the vaccine may damage us spiritually, but the info being discussed by many named folk in the Truth community and its hard to cheerfully rise above some of this info!! Sometimes I wonder whether some mental infiltration has occurred with some of those folk sharing info with us - there's an overwhelming amount of info of all the bad things that 'will' happen to us vs info about how we can ride through this battle with other empowering alternatives when saying 'no' may not be an option without hurting loved ones. What you suggest makes reassuring sense ...

Thank you so much for sharing how you feel pueblo. It's given me an optimistic start to my day.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bassplayer1 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th October 2020), Denise/Dizi (3rd October 2020), Harmony (4th October 2020), pueblo (2nd October 2020), selinam (2nd October 2020), Sue (Ayt) (4th October 2020), wondering (3rd October 2020)

11. Link to Post #6
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Metaphor (here)
    Great thread, we need to discuss this issue!

I want to ask this to the ones who know more than me: could a long and strong detox work starting the same hour as vaccine recieved? Theoretically that is.
    Hi Metaphor. I'm no expert on any of these things - its all a learning process for me. But I have read that when doing a vaccine detox, we need to prepare our bodies BEFOREHAND. It's suggested not to get a vaccine when feeling tired or run down. Like a warrior going into battle, we need to be at our optimal level as is possible - I know people's health varies. And then I guess its detox right away - though it takes a few months apparently. Thankfully there is still lots of detox info out there. A search brings up lots of results.
    https://thedrswolfson.com/10-ways-detox-vaccines/
    Last edited by Bassplayer1; 2nd October 2020 at 12:54.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bassplayer1 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th October 2020), Denise/Dizi (3rd October 2020), Harmony (4th October 2020), Metaphor (4th October 2020), selinam (2nd October 2020)

13. Link to Post #7
    Indonesia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,615 times in 274 posts

These questions should be asked -

How do you out vibrate something once the ability to vibrate is removed through DNA manipulation?

There's talk going around that this same "vaccine" contains Jeffery Epstein's DNA, the same one which loves to experiment "science" on little children - do you want that vibrational frequency mixed in to override yours?

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to spade For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (3rd October 2020), pueblo (3rd October 2020)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,920 times in 1,827 posts

Here's my take on some of this. In each of our lifetimes in physical form, we create what is esoterically known as a mental body and also we create an emotional body. These are largely independent from our physical body, at least, at any rate, in the sense that they continue to survive after our physical death.

The mental body is essentially made out of electric currents and fields. That also happens to be what the sum total of our thoughts is (or else they are electrochemical reactions), but while we're physically alive we of course also experience a physical(ized) version of our mental body. The mental body typically lasts for several centuries after our physical death (and hence its momentum is still active in the next future lifetimes).
    Interestingly, though, the more spiritually evolved an individual is overall, the longer their mental body lives on after their death.

However, who you really are is not your mental body, ultimately. Also, you will have at least fragments of your mental bodies from your past lifetimes living on inside of you and influencing you in this life, but they aren't the real you either.

The main point I want to make, though, is that eventually your mental bodies from the past will die (usually within several centuries of physical death, but at worst within three thousand years in rare cases), though your soul (which per se never ever suffers) will live on and on, and learn its lessons from having had those mental bodies. Something similar is also true of our emotional body (and past lives' bodies).

This is relevant because, as far as I understand, all programming is electromagnetic (i.e., mental plus emotional), and hence the soul will ultimately shake it off, even if that takes a few centuries. In the period between lives at least, my understanding is that the soul always receives healing from benevolent beings (from the Guardian Alliance) who can and very often do operate from a level that's beyond the electromagnetic altogether, and thereby they will no doubt give the soul access to healing from the effects of any electromagnetic programming that it would be in the soul's best interest to receive. In this way, after rebirth, or at least in some future lifetime, the soul will have become strong enough to overcome or alter the effects of any electromagnetic programming it encounters in that future lifetime.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TraineeHuman For This Post:

Agape (4th October 2020), Bassplayer1 (5th October 2020), Ernie Nemeth (4th October 2020), Harmony (4th October 2020), Johan (Keyholder) (11th February 2021), pueblo (4th October 2020)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,247 times in 2,174 posts

Maybe Boris drops some hints about what sort of threat they have in store for us with their 'bio-tech' AI merging crap,..

In this speech to the UN back in September 2019 at the 1:32 mark Boris says "..Will nano technology help us to beat disease or will it leave tiny robots to replicate in the crevices of our souls?"

The way he almost whispers the word 'souls' like he doesn't really want to say it, could he have been revealing the plan couched in language that appears at face value to perhaps be satire/irony, but at the same time could he be disclosing here, or maybe he's just trolling??

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to pueblo For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (5th October 2020), fifi (5th October 2020), Harmony (5th October 2020), OmeyocaN777 (4th October 2020), Peace in Oz (6th October 2020), Sunny-side-up (5th October 2020)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

Quote Posted by Bassplayer1 (here)
    So I was wondering .... is there a way to out-vibrate the toxicity and bad intention of the vaccine if we choose to accept it from a place of love and wanting to be of service to others? As I said in my title - taking one for the team?
    I believe that the universe is elastic. If you are prepared to fight NOT to be vaccinated, you probably won't have to be vaccinated, maybe won't even be an issue. If you are prepared to give in, there's a good chance you will be forced to (or feel forced to) be vaccinated.

It's a spiritual war. Another flank is cash vs. cards. Use the ATM, don't use a card. Demand your rights and you'll keep them. Freedom requires integrity.
    Last edited by TomKat; 4th October 2020 at 15:30.

20. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Alekahn2 (5th October 2020), Bassplayer1 (5th October 2020), Bill Ryan (4th October 2020), Deux Corbeaux (5th October 2020), fifi (5th October 2020), Harmony (5th October 2020), Peace in Oz (5th October 2020), pyrangello (5th October 2020), Sadieblue (5th October 2020), selinam (4th October 2020), Sunny-side-up (5th October 2020)

21. Link to Post #11
    England Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,130 times in 218 posts

Ive avoided all vaccination types all my life except one. Ive never veen in hospital never been ill. Thank love creator of all. Looking at options they want your free will its satanic actions not christlike. Im avoiding at all costs. Im scared of consequenxes but im following christ eternal love. I feel damage to me anyway and ive seen miracles happen. Im gonna not have it. Ive got every faith that we can choose to be free.

22. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Angels1981 For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (5th October 2020), Bill Ryan (4th October 2020), East Sun (4th October 2020), fifi (5th October 2020), Harmony (5th October 2020), pueblo (4th October 2020), pyrangello (5th October 2020), Sadieblue (5th October 2020), spade (5th October 2020), Sunny-side-up (5th October 2020)

23. Link to Post #12
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,518 times in 441 posts

I've also discussed this with a few people and I would say there are a couple of critical factors that determine how our body responds to medical interventions like vaccines:

Core beliefs: I'm sure that our sub-conscious beliefs play a significant role in our physiological response to all medical interventions. For example, there are endless examples of people with cancer who getting treated with chemo are cured while others just wilt and fade away. So, what are our core beliefs around vaccines? Do we believe that they will harm us? Are we able to believe in our gut that the jab will be beneficial? (I can't!)
    Intention: This embodies a different frequency to an underlying belief as it is a conscious choice. If we set an intention of living vaccine free, then spirit will support that intention and we are less likely to run into a situation where we have to take it. Intention is a very powerful metaphysical tool.
    Held emotions: We know from science that our emotional state of being has a significant impact on our immune system's ability to respond to toxicity. If we're holding fear around the vaccine then that will definitely compromise our immune system; and that can't be helpful.

I think these elements may explain why it's not uncommon to hear some people who get the flu vaccine and feel fine while others get it and are as "sick as a dog" for weeks.

Personally, I don't trust the vaccine or those who are behind it. So, I won't be taking it. I hold a clear intention that I will continue to live vaccine free and that's probably the best I can do because I don't feel confident that my core beliefs can get me to a place where I believe the jab is beneficial or at least neutral and I cannot deny my primal fear around it.

I realise that down the road, this may involve me having to forgo certain activities where a "healthpass" is required and for me, the limitations on travel would probably be the worst. But I'm prepared for that possibility and I'm willing to make those sacrifices rather than risk irreparable damage to my DNA.

As for taking the vaccine and doing a detox, I'm not convinced that a detox will neutralise the potential DNA components some of the vaccine manufacturers are planning to include in their product. We're all aware of detox regimes that will remove heavy metals and other toxins, but DNA????
    Our destiny is in our hands. Let us visualise a world of truth, freedom and equality.

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Andre For This Post:

Alekahn2 (5th October 2020), Bassplayer1 (5th October 2020), Harmony (5th October 2020), Peace in Oz (5th October 2020), Sue (Ayt) (5th October 2020), Sunny-side-up (5th October 2020)

25. Link to Post #13
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Andre (here)
    I've also discussed this with a few people and I would say there are a couple of critical factors that determine how our body responds to medical interventions like vaccines:

Core beliefs: I'm sure that our sub-conscious beliefs play a significant role in our physiological response to all medical interventions. For example, there are endless examples of people with cancer who getting treated with chemo are cured while others just wilt and fade away. So, what are our core beliefs around vaccines? Do we believe that they will harm us? Are we able to believe in our gut that the jab will be beneficial? (I can't!)
    Intention: This embodies a different frequency to an underlying belief as it is a conscious choice. If we set an intention of living vaccine free, then spirit will support that intention and we are less likely to run into a situation where we have to take it. Intention is a very powerful metaphysical tool.
    Held emotions: We know from science that our emotional state of being has a significant impact on our immune system's ability to respond to toxicity. If we're holding fear around the vaccine then that will definitely compromise our immune system; and that can't be helpful.

I think these elements may explain why it's not uncommon to hear some people who get the flu vaccine and feel fine while others get it and are as "sick as a dog" for weeks.

Personally, I don't trust the vaccine or those who are behind it. So, I won't be taking it. I hold a clear intention that I will continue to live vaccine free and that's probably the best I can do because I don't feel confident that my core beliefs can get me to a place where I believe the jab is beneficial or at least neutral and I cannot deny my primal fear around it.

I realise that down the road, this may involve me having to forgo certain activities where a "healthpass" is required and for me, the limitations on travel would probably be the worst. But I'm prepared for that possibility and I'm willing to make those sacrifices rather than risk irreparable damage to my DNA.

As for taking the vaccine and doing a detox, I'm not convinced that a detox will neutralise the potential DNA components some of the vaccine manufacturers are planning to include in their product. We're all aware of detox regimes that will remove heavy metals and other toxins, but DNA????
    Andre, this is exactly my concern too - its one thing removing heavy metals, but targeting DNA is another thing. Pueblo in an earlier comment reassuringly talked about his feeling that our spirit is 'independent' from the physical body and that 'spirit can't be defeated.' I believe this but have uncertainty as to what may happen to the spirit if a vaccine tweaks our DNA? Excuse my lack of knowledge here, but is spirit/our soul separate from DNA, or does DNA not only contain the blueprint for our physical body but our soul as well.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Bassplayer1 For This Post:

Harmony (5th October 2020)

27. Link to Post #14
    Indonesia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,615 times in 274 posts

Chromosome 8 is targetted with all the Bill Gates sponsored vaccines, that's where our Empathy and general intelligence is contained... hence this is what happened to one of the trial volunteers... wouldn't take that risk personally.

"They've Killed God; I Can't Feel God; My Soul Is Dead" AstraZeneca Halts COVID-19 Vaccine Trials after Second Volunteer "Develops Neurological problems"

https://halturnerradioshow.com/index...gical-problems

28. Link to Post #15
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,067 times in 364 posts

I imagine there must be some paperwork involved, signed by the doctor administering the shot, confirming that you got it? How else will you prove you got the shot?

I've often wondered if it would be possible to find a sympathetic doctor who would be willing to sign the paperwork without actually giving the shot. Unfortunately this could be a big risk for them, with the potential to lose their license if discovered.
    Before you speak, ask yourself, is it kind, is it necessary, is it true, does it improve on the silence?

+ Reply to Thread