+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst 1 3 13 23 26 LastLast

Thread: Did we really go to the Moon?

1. Link to Post #241
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,964 times in 7,673 posts

Default Re: Did we really go to the Moon?

Quote Posted by Star Mariner (here)
    Personally I believe the whole moon landing conspiracy is a psyop, in other words a clever manipulation where truth and fiction is blended together. I believe they went to the moon, but a lot of the footage and photographs were fake, produced here on earth. Hence we have the perfect vortex of confusion.

Quite possibly the footage and photos were staged (reproduced in controlled, terrestrial settings) because they could not show the real thing. The real things up there they did not want us to see.
    Truth is stranger than fiction...

And when it comes to governments and any (space) agencies expect only lies and half-truths.
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (25th October 2017), KiwiElf (25th October 2017), Mark (Star Mariner) (25th October 2017), mojo (25th October 2017)

3. Link to Post #242
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

Quote Posted by Foxie Loxie (here)
    Was it Napoleon who said, "History is an agreed upon set of lies." ???
    Don't know if it was Napolean Foxy, but it's darned true!

4. Link to Post #243
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,690 times in 13,806 posts

A interview with Producer

Quote Posted by Star Tsar (here)
    Bart Sibrel

One Giant Lie For Mankind

Published 5th November 2017

Justin Imel, Director of Technology at the World Bible Institute, initially believed and taught that the acclaimed 'moon landing', on the very first attempt during the 1960's, though not repeatable today with fifty years more advancements in rockets and computers, was genuine. After reading Bart's Sibrel's detailed article on the subject and viewing his two related documentaries, Dr. Imel humbly reversed his opinion, and now teaches so at his university.

According to Sibrel, "Pride is simply the Un-willingness to be wrong, just as humility is the Willingness to be wrong. The reason why most presumably 'intelligent' people do not perceive this CIA deception, is because of their overzealous Pride in mankind's 'greatness'."

Dr. Imel confesses his own recanting on this subject as he interviews Bart Sibrel for this instructional video for his university's curriculum. Intercut with historical and contemporary clips, some consider this presentation to be the best on-camera interview of Bart Sibrel to date.

I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

5. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th November 2017), Ewan (6th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (6th November 2017), KiwiElf (5th November 2017), mountain_jim (5th November 2017), Pilgrim (17th November 2017)

6. Link to Post #244
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,580 times in 32,794 posts

Here's Jay Weidner, on Art Bell's radio show on 4 August 2015.

This audio clip is HIGHLY recommended listening, concerning the Apollo astronauts' loss of memory. The person talking first is Stanton Friedman, who was also a guest on the show:

http://projectavalon.net/Jay_Weidner...t_memories.mp3 (3 mins 20 seconds, 4 Mb)

Summary: Stanton Friedman asks whether Jay Weidner thinks the Apollo astronauts were lying. Weidner replies by saying:
    • Buzz Aldrin, in a Las Vegas conference a year after returning from the moon (20 July 1970, the anniversary), was asked by a reporter "what it was really like on the moon". Aldrin immediately felt so nauseous, and suddenly had such a gigantic headache, that he could not speak, started shaking uncontrollably, and his wife had to help him leave the room. This is documented in Buzz Aldrin's own autobiography. Weidner compares that to a scene in Kubrick's A Clockwork Orange, when apparently similar brainwashing methods were depicted in the film.
    • Weidner then describes how he was told by a good personal friend, a very well-known professional hypnotherapist called Dr Robert Masters, that Edgar Mitchell had come to him asking to be hypnotized — because he "could not remember anything about the moon". Masters did indeed hypnotize him, but despite that, Mitchell STILL could not remember anything.
    • Art Bell then confirms this, from an earlier radio show when Mitchell had told Bell on air that he could not remember much about the moon. Bell said that had "stopped him cold".
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 5th November 2017 at 18:09.

7. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Baby Steps (6th November 2017), Billy (6th November 2017), Ewan (6th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (6th November 2017), Harley (5th November 2017), Joe from the Carolinas (12th November 2017), KiwiElf (5th November 2017), mab777 (6th November 2017), Mark (Star Mariner) (6th November 2017), Olaf (7th November 2017), onawah (19th February 2018), seko (6th November 2017), Star Tsar (6th November 2017), Tintin (7th August 2018), toppy (17th April 2019), WhiteFeather (14th April 2019)

8. Link to Post #245
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,002 times in 243 posts

I'm of the opinion that the blocking of astronaut memories has to do with what they actually saw up there that's being kept from us, not that they didn't go.

9. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to WalterBosley For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (6th November 2017), KiwiElf (5th November 2017), mojo (17th November 2017), onawah (19th February 2018), Rhogar (16th April 2019), Tintin (7th August 2018)

10. Link to Post #246
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

I totally agree Walter. I'm sure they went. It's to block them telling us what they discovered on the Moon. (JFK "allegedly" knew this too [what was really up there] from earlier unmanned space probes - )
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 5th November 2017 at 19:27.

11. Link to Post #247
    New Zealand Avalon Member HaveBlue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,465 times in 346 posts

How do you who say 'we went' folks get around the Bart Sibrel reveal of the 'we're 230,000 miles out' footage with voice over from Neil Armstrong, the 4 sec delay and a different voice says 'talk' (to fake the radio delay signal)? The most compelling footage sent by NASA themselves to Bart by mistake or somebody that wanted it out. This is all there on 'A funny thing happened on the way to the moon'.

The 'we went' folks never ever ever EVER talk about this. It is always shadows and lighting and van allen belts etc...they blab about ad nauseum, never the 230 thousand miles out with our bit of card board with a hole in it pretending to be a shot of the whole earth. Whispy clouds do not stretch right across the face in real life, that would make them about 8000 miles across BTW.

Because this 230,000 miles out thing is 'rather problematic'(to use a BR expression) for you who say 'we went'. Remember the footage was dated by NASA themselves on screen as exactly when they claimed to be on the moon itself. The footage also clearly said right at the start 'Not for public release' .
    It is the smoking gun. The Van Allen belts have also been shown to 'be more of a problem' (also by NASA) than previously thought.

Whoever said 'it is easier to deceive people than to get them to admit they have been deceived' was a very clever and truthful person, but that is just 'my opinion'. (that they were clever)

It must have been one hell of a joke for them. Good work Apollo crew, I think you've hit the nail on the head! No sir, we're 230,00 miles out!

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to HaveBlue For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th November 2017), Dennis Leahy (6th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (6th November 2017), mojo (17th November 2017), Tintin (7th August 2018)

13. Link to Post #248
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,516 times in 4,313 posts

Well I always suspected - strongly believed in fact - that yes they went, but what they saw/experienced was not told in full (to say the least). There was a blanket cover up of that, and that was the conspiracy. But the Buzz Aldrin story from Vegas, that is new to me! I never read his autobiography - I never much liked/trusted Aldrin, so always gave it a wide berth, so I had never heard that missing memories story. I was aware of Mitchell's vacillations when retelling his own moon experience, but Aldrin - I'm kind of wowed by that to tell the truth. It's a whole new piece of the puzzle to me, so big thanks Bill for sharing!
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (6th November 2017), mojo (17th November 2017), Tintin (7th August 2018)

15. Link to Post #249
    United States Avalon Member UfonautRadio's Avatar
    Thanks

This video is rehash. Nothing new at all.

I've interviewed Bart years ago, and I still think he has many valid points. I think Apollo 13 is a stick point. Why would they fake a problem?
    Last edited by UfonautRadio; 6th November 2017 at 14:51.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to UfonautRadio For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (6th November 2017), mojo (17th November 2017)

17. Link to Post #250
    Thanks

Quote Posted by UfonautRadio (here)
    This video is rehash. Nothing new at all.

I've interviewed Bart years ago, and I still think he has many valid points. I think Apollo 13 is a stick point. Why would they fake a problem?
    It's a really good question. I can't claim to don't know the answer, but Bart's response — as you very probably know, but maybe others don't — is that a Hollywood-style dramatic crisis was faked simply in order to revive dwindling public interest in the Apollo program.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (6th November 2017), mojo (17th November 2017), Star Tsar (16th November 2017)

19. Link to Post #251
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

A perspective from one of the UK's TOP researchers...

RichPlanet

Analysing The Astronauts

Published 15th November 2017

It’s one small step for man, one giant lie for mankind. If you cling to the notion that humans went anywhere near the Moon in 1969 then pay attention to today’s show. New analysis of the words of the most famous astronauts will leave most people in no doubt they are both liars. Attempts have been made to sideline moon hoax evidence. Moon landing mythologists will (rightly) argue that if photographs were filmed on Earth, that does not prove they never went. But it’s far less reasonable to use this argument about the astronauts own words, which reveal that neither of the Apollo 11 “moonwalkers” make any linguistic connection with having been on the lunar surface. Once this new analysis is realised with other well established evidence, only those with severe delusional psychosis will now believe that Armstrong went anywhere near the Moon.

I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

mojo (17th November 2017), mountain_jim (18th November 2017), toppy (17th April 2019)

21. Link to Post #252
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

This may be of interest...

Bart Sibrel

NASA Engineer's Admission

Published 17th November 2017

Genius German moon rocket designer, Wernher von Braun, had this to say about the mathematical facts required to reach the moon in his forgotten published book "Voyage to the Moon" . . . “It is commonly (and falsely) believed that men will fly directly from the Earth to the moon, but to do this we would require a vehicle of such gigantic proportions that it would prove an economic impossibility. CALCULATIONS HAVE BEEN CAREFULLY WORKED OUT on the type of vehicle we would need for the (theoretical) nonstop flight from the Earth to the moon and to return. THE FIGURES SPEAK FOR THEMSELVES: THREE rockets would be necessary, EACH rocket ship would (need to) be TALLER THAN THE EMPIRE STATE BUILDING (1250 FEET) and weigh about TEN TIMES the tonnage of the Queen Mary (or some 800,000 TONS).” The “moon rocket" the United States Government could afford weighed just 2500 tons (a difference of 32,000 percent) and was just 363 feet tall . . . and there was just one of them, rather than the THREE required. Furthermore, Braun went on to say that a Space Station MUST be constructed BEFORE a manned mission to the moon, from which to ferry the three rockets with the necessary extra fuel, needed to reach to the moon and return. (The International Space Station was not completed until 2011.) Braun further INSISTED that after once landing on the moon, crews would have to find or dig a cave in which to shelter themselves from thousands of micrometeorites per hour hitting the moon’s surface traveling at speeds in excess of 20,000 miles per hour, which would inevitably puncture the spacecraft, as well as the astronaut’s spacesuit, causing catastrophic, and fatal, environmental decompression. This, of course, like the other requirements, was NEVER DONE. When the government told the man in charge of the “moon rocket" to adjust his numbers “a little bit” to reflect a fictitious way to reach the moon with the available resources and technology of the time, he immediately, and obediently, dramatically recanted on his previously INDISPUTABLE figures which "SPEAK FOR THEMSELVES" and had been "CAREFULLY WORKED OUT". Did I mention that this man in charge of the “moon” program’s authenticity, Wernher von Braun, was a former World War Two Nazi whom our own government’s State Department is on the record for saying that, had he not prematurely died shortly after the “moon missions", he would have been immediately thereafter indicted for War Crimes for overseeing the genocide, and the cover-up thereof, of hundreds of innocent people during the war? This threat of blackmail was obviously used to gain his obedient submission to the government deception and his “adjustment” of IRREFUTABLE mathematical calculations. BOTH rocket and fuel calculations could not be true AT THE SAME TIME, thusly Von Braun caved to political pressure from the United States government, or he was a highly incompetent mathematician, being in error of fuel calculations by a factor of 32,000 PERCENT. If the latter, how could such a fool get us to the moon on the VERY FIRST ATTEMPT with 1960’s technology in the first place, when the feat cannot even be repeated TODAY with FIFTY YEARS more advancements in rockets and computers?

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

mojo (17th November 2017), mountain_jim (18th November 2017)

23. Link to Post #253
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,838 times in 5,080 posts

This video interview by SGT Report is pretty recent. So, I don't think its been posted. It is an interview with Bart Sibrel. So, it follows Star Tsar's above post. Seems convincing to me that this has been the biggest fraud perpetrated (by the CIA / Deep State / Cabal) onto the American public & world population EVER!

Have They Lied To Us About Absolutely
    EVERYTHING?? -- Bart Sibrel

(Feb 18, 2018)

VIDEO

https://youtube.com/watch?v=bP6hDD8-FFI[/video]

A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Moon
    (Apr 14, 2013)

VIDEO

Last edited by turiya; 19th February 2018 at 19:40.

24. Link to Post #254
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,971 times in 5,651 posts

Hate to bring this thread back from the dead. But I had to, I've been looking at some videos and photos of The Apollo. I have to tell you, I really do have my doubts that this hunk of junk actually landed on the moon. Am I crazy? perhaps, I just don't see it.
    It literally looks like it was constructed with Sheetmetal Ducts, PVC pipes, Curtain Rods, Duct Tape and Gold Aluminum Foil. And I mean come on, Those thrusters look a little fugazy. Anyone Else?

Last edited by WhiteFeather; 14th April 2019 at 00:38.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

25. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th April 2019), drneglector (16th April 2019), Franny (14th April 2019), mojo (14th April 2019), mountain_jim (14th April 2019), Operator (14th April 2019), seko (14th April 2019), toppy (17th April 2019)

26. Link to Post #255
    Canada Avalon Member frankstien's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,677 times in 325 posts

Searched and couldn't find if this has been posted before, but a very entertaining movie on this subject--
    Operation Avalanche

"If the media will show us airplanes disappearing into towers on 9/11--they'll show us ANYTHING and expect us to believe it."
    --frankstien

27. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to frankstien For This Post:

AriG (23rd April 2019), Bill Ryan (14th April 2019), Franny (14th April 2019), mojo (14th April 2019), mountain_jim (14th April 2019), Operator (14th April 2019), toppy (17th April 2019), WhiteFeather (14th April 2019)

28. Link to Post #256
    Thanks

https://youtu.be/bP6hDD8-FFI

[youtube]https://youtu.be/bP6hDD8-FFI[/QUOTE]

Interesting points so far on the video Turiya posted previously.
    1. They had real time Communications at 240,000 Miles. Highly Doubtful.
    2. The batterys running all the power on the LEM, supporting all electronics, Oxygen, Air Condition Ventilation Systems etc etc. Highly Doubtfull.
    Last edited by WhiteFeather; 14th April 2019 at 03:02.

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th April 2019), mountain_jim (14th April 2019), toppy (17th April 2019)

30. Link to Post #257
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,670 times in 1,986 posts

Quote Posted by WhiteFeather (here)
    Hate to bring this thread back from the dead. But I had to, I've been looking at some videos and photos of The Apollo. I have to tell you, I really do have my doubts that this hunk of junk actually landed on the moon. Am I crazy? perhaps, I just don't see it.
    It literally looks like it was constructed with Sheetmetal Ducts, PVC pipes, Curtain Rods, Duct Tape and Gold Aluminum Foil. And I mean come on, Those thrusters look a little fugazy. Anyone Else?
    ---
    Additionally, how did they even bring a moon rover with this thing. I also fail to see how this came out of a Saturnus V rocket by the way.

But to come back to the original question ... this only proves that what was shown to us is a hoax. It does not mean they could have
    gone to the moon for real in a different way. But the follow up space shuttle program suggests they had more than enough problems
    staying in low earth orbit.

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Operator For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th April 2019), mountain_jim (14th April 2019), toppy (17th April 2019), WhiteFeather (14th April 2019)

32. Link to Post #258
    Thanks

A wonderful, thought-provoking and very funny book, complied (by myself) from a long sequence of detailed Dave McGowan web articles:

33. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

mountain_jim (14th April 2019), Operator (14th April 2019), toppy (17th April 2019), WhiteFeather (14th April 2019), Yoda (14th April 2019)

34. Link to Post #259
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Operator (here)
    Quote Posted by WhiteFeather (here)
    ---
    Additionally, how did they even bring a moon rover with this thing. I also fail to see how this came out of a Saturnus V rocket by the way.

But to come back to the original question ... this only proves that what was shown to us is a hoax. It does not mean they could have
    gone to the moon for real in a different way. But the follow up space shuttle program suggests they had more than enough problems
    staying in low earth orbit.
    Yes good point about The Rover. Did they assemble it on the moon? Just look at that LEM. Lmao. Dam it looks so un-fly worthy with the looks of the aerodynamics. It looks more like its sea worthy than air worthy.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    A wonderful, thought-provoking and very funny book, complied (by myself) from a long sequence of detailed Dave McGowan web articles:
    Bill, your killing me. 114 Pages. LOL.

Gwilda Wiyaka

Mourning Dove Salish

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th April 2019), toppy (17th April 2019)

36. Link to Post #260
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,316 times in 2,099 posts

One thing that has always intrigued me is rockets. I have never seen anything about NASA having a rocket that can take off, land, then take off again. How did they land a rocket on the moon and take off again? Why could they not land that rocket back on Earth after returning from the moon instead of splashing down into the ocean. That would include the space shuttle landing like an airplane rather than a rocket. I've never seen anything, but please let me know if you have.

A few months ago I was watching a video and there was a scene where a NASA official was talking about how if they could just develop rocket technology that would open up so many opportunities for space travel. I got a screen clip of it just for fun.

37. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Franny For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th April 2019), drneglector (16th April 2019), Inaiá (17th April 2019), Joe from the Carolinas (14th April 2019), mojo (15th April 2019), toppy (17th April 2019), Valerie Villars (14th April 2019), WhiteFeather (14th April 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst 1 3 13 23 26 LastLast