+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Help me to explain the drain.

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Default Re: Help me to explain the drain.

It's disgraceful. I got in a tailspin today, because yesterday they had a girl taking selfiies in a mirror during class, with flashes.

1) It's against the rules.

2) The instructor said nothing.

3) After the fourth flash in the mirror, I walked over and said "You can't do that." She never even looked up from her texting and taking a photo and flashing.

We are in an exercise class. Are you kidding me? She was so addicted, she said twice, all the while never once making eye contact, "No, no, it's okay" as she texted.

I left the class, complained to the front desk and management and went home and thought "why am I telling these people how to do their job?"

The instructor never said a word and it is against the rules, printed and very clearly. It's rude and distracting.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Caliban (31st October 2018), greybeard (31st October 2018), petra (1st November 2018), RunningDeer (31st October 2018), Smell the Roses (31st October 2018), Stephanie (2nd November 2018)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member Smell the Roses's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,663 times in 285 posts

wnlight, I have been feeling the energy drain as well. On the NPC thread Valerie mentioned a book called The Secret History of the World by Laura Knight-Jadczyk. I was reading it last night, and some of the ways that the author explains the phenomenon of the non-creative (or soulless as she calls them) feeding off of the creative souls really spoke to me.

She quotes one of the Gnostic gospels: "Why do you continue to listen when from the beginning you should have been speaking?" It's the opposite of what you hear in popular culture, where they always encourage people to listen more. I have been listening pretty much my whole life, waiting to hear someone who is not a dead writer of classic literature or philosophy say something worthwhile. I think all of us need to talk more and listen less. We have important contributions, and there aren't that many of us around. We are also taught by popular culture that only crazy people with a Messianic complex think that they are special. Well, I am here to tell you that you who are reading this are special. It is time, as wnlight mentioned, to stop the energy drain and to consciously start receiving the proper energy you need to get the job done, whatever the job may be in your particular case.
    There's no time like the present.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Smell the Roses For This Post:

Caliban (31st October 2018), greybeard (31st October 2018), happyuk (3rd November 2018), RunningDeer (31st October 2018), Stephanie (2nd November 2018), Valerie Villars (31st October 2018), what is a name? (1st November 2018)

5. Link to Post #23
    Ecuador Honored, Retired Member. Warren passed on 2 July, 2020.
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,540 times in 864 posts

Thank all of you for responding. You deserve a follow-up. Although I was feeling drained of energy Saturday and Sunday, I have recovered. Requesting that the drain stop has helped. drawing more energy into my body helped. It is all by intent. But immediately following my requests, I collapsed into my easy chair and fell asleep. Two hours later I woke and felt fine. I have had my normal energy since then. I still do not know the cause.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to wnlight For This Post:

Flash (1st November 2018), happyuk (20th November 2018), petra (1st November 2018), RunningDeer (1st November 2018), Smell the Roses (1st November 2018), Stephanie (2nd November 2018), Valerie Villars (1st November 2018)

7. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Member Bo Atkinson's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,504 times in 829 posts

Thank You everyone for your posts.

I’ll be the oddball maverick here and report my life long findings… I’ve always been more drawn to self-motivation and self-energization. No offense intended to other practices posted here, i have tried a lot of those things too, even the planetary alignment encouragements, (or concerns). It just so happened that applied self-motivation always provided more energy and benefit.

I started seeking and comparing such things regularly five decades ago. The greater effects appear much more influenced by mental and spiritual forces and less from material causes, but successful refinement requires all-well-balanced in attitude and practice. Honing out balances appears critical to get mental, emotional and physical all harmonizing.

I appreciate that digital users would predominate on a forum but some forward thinkers also insist upon the practical-physicality. I came from a non-physical life-styled background to know even these can be livable. I happened to choose a physical laboring lifestyle, with sufficient skill acquirement and stabilizing emotional practice, steadily expanding, to provide for balances. Otherwise it would seem all useless, despairing and damaging.

County lifestyle in the USA can also be very cordial and friendly. I think it is the power-commodification of everything which distorts the enjoyment of life. People ravaged by circumstances, under the effects of this commodification become un-harmonized with life. Guns are much less the cause and rather are among the effects, of distorted emotionality. Commodification ignores harmony of communities and all life.

In once rural Maine, USA, we are getting influxes of retirees and suddenly even major financial corporations, all moving in, providing many mixes of lifestyles all heaped together. My earlier life here saw more of the older ways, where we would tend to automatically wave-hello, to any car driving by, on rural dirt roads,(not the busier paved roads with higher speeds). This was so charming i tended to comply. My point here is that these were mostly gun owner-users who highly respected human values. With technocracy taking over everywhere, my bigger concern for humanity is instead that we manage to force ourselves to make eye contact with strangers somewhat cheerfully, at least some of the time. Otherwise AI wins, humans fall.

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Bo Atkinson For This Post:

greybeard (1st November 2018), happyuk (3rd November 2018), Mac (1st November 2018), petra (1st November 2018), pueblo (1st November 2018), RunningDeer (1st November 2018), Smell the Roses (1st November 2018), Stephanie (2nd November 2018), Valerie Villars (1st November 2018), what is a name? (1st November 2018), wondering (1st November 2018)

9. Link to Post #25
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,372 times in 1,413 posts

I'm concerned I might be "draining" my friends, and I worry a lot that I might be part of this problem. I've looked around a bit about energy vampirism already, and there's a few people worrying about the same. If I am draining people (which seems unlikely) I wouldn't know how to stop that, except maybe become a hermit, or suicide =/

Quote Posted by Valerie Villars (here)
    The instructor never said a word and it is against the rules, printed and very clearly. It's rude and distracting.
    And frustrating. Feels like you're talking to a wall. Cardboard world...

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    I feel like I’m waking up to this pretend world much more than I understood it to be.
    Me too, and I'm finding it quite unsettling. I miss the "old world", where nothing used to give me the creeps

Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    It was so real as a dream that I looked wherever I could to see if Bill Clinton had not been admitted to hospital (lost his mind) or died. Or been indicted.

I am still shaken by the dream when I mention it.

And yes, I am more tired than usual.

Maybe we are being sucked up of energy to the max because they are some how deprived of it and need it fast, or because they are preparing something.
    I think you might be right Flash. These dreams that shake us up so much are definitely an indicator of something. I had "Bill Cosby" stalking me in one dream, and that was before he got accused. I had "Vince Vaughn" stalking me in another one. That was ages ago, but I still remember because it was creepy.

I was very very drained all yesterday. Then I had a dream last night that's drained me even more. I was working at a job that's similar to my current job, with some of the same employees, except the job was 10x harder, and in a different building. My boss wanted me to do some kind of math test, and I remember saying "I'm too busy to do a math test!", and "Tell him I'm not doing the math test". I saw the test too, it was complicated math and it had triangles in it. I don't think I could have done it anyway, but the "me" in my dream could have - she was just too busy.

I really AM busy at work, and probably just watching too much TV about people who work a lot. Even so, it was very very real and also exceedingly frustrating.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

happyuk (3rd November 2018), RunningDeer (1st November 2018), Smell the Roses (1st November 2018), Stephanie (2nd November 2018), Valerie Villars (1st November 2018)

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks

Quote Posted by petra (here)
    I'm concerned I might be "draining" my friends, and I worry a lot that I might be part of this problem. I've looked around a bit about energy vampirism already, and there's a few people worrying about the same. If I am draining people (which seems unlikely) I wouldn't know how to stop that, except maybe become a hermit, or suicide =/
    Dearest petra, I can't imagine that you are actually a drain. I remember you answered a post I made a while back and said something like you would probably be one of the people that I was complaining about that annoyed me. I was surprised, because I know I can be harsh on other people at times, and I wouldn't want you to be hurt by anything I said.

The Personality Test thread made me realize that I can tend to lump Avalon forum participants into one category, because we do share something that is different than the rest of the population. But then to see clearly that there are very real personality differences, and that in fact my personality type is much different than that of many others here, made me think that I should keep this in mind more often when posting.

You, petra, are valuable, and I hope you can step out of feelings of despair such as these.

In my mind, the main energy drainers are doing it quite consciously through activities such as creating false organizations and personality cults to drain the energy of those who look outside of the Mainstream Media Matrix. I can't see you being a master manipulator of this sort, unless your disguise is very good, and most psychopaths aren't that good at disguise and don't need to be for their purposes. Those NPCs who quite willingly and happily go along with the bread and circuses of the Brave New World are likely energy drainers of creative folks as well, but I am certain you aren't one of those either.

I am assuming that your statement about suicide is more of a rhetorical one. I had similar thoughts in 1993 when I stopped being a radical environmentalist attempting to approach zero negative impact on the Earth. I realized that I could have zero impact by being dead, and what purpose would life be if it was only to work toward having no impact? If your statement, isn't rhetorical, please let us know!

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Smell the Roses For This Post:

happyuk (3rd November 2018), petra (1st November 2018), RunningDeer (1st November 2018), Stephanie (2nd November 2018), Valerie Villars (1st November 2018)

13. Link to Post #27
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,372 times in 1,413 posts

Quote Posted by Merry Mom (here)
    Dearest petra, I can't imagine that you are actually a drain. I remember you answered a post I made a while back and said something like you would probably be one of the people that I was complaining about that annoyed me. I was surprised, because I know I can be harsh on other people at times, and I wouldn't want you to be hurt by anything I said.
    I'm just kindof suspicious because all of my friends seem depressed lately. I think the Halloween holiday is probably part of why I'm depressed, I really don't like Halloween, but I also don't want to spoil other people's fun.

I only vaguely recall that, and was probably just another case of me worrying about nothing. Sometimes I get on my own nerves, so I imagine I probably get on other's nerves too sometimes I can absolutely assure you I wasn't hurt because no one on this forum has ever come close to hurting me.

The Personality Test thread made me realize that I can tend to lump Avalon forum participants into one category, because we do share something that is different than the rest of the population. But then to see clearly that there are very real personality differences, and that in fact my personality type is much different than that of many others here, made me think that I should keep this in mind more often when posting.

You, petra, are valuable, and I hope you can step out of feelings of despair such as these.
    Already done! I'm trying to be objective. When my train of thought moves along to me rationalizing killing myself, I figure I'm probably doing something right. Like Mike so eloquently put it in another posting "You can always kill yourself later" (ha ha). That won't happen - it was rhetorical.

In my mind, the main energy drainers are doing it quite consciously through activities such as creating false organizations and personality cults to drain the energy of those who look outside of the Mainstream Media Matrix. I can't see you being a master manipulator of this sort, unless your disguise is very good, and most psychopaths aren't that good at disguise and don't need to be for their purposes. Those NPCs who quite willingly and happily go along with the bread and circuses of the Brave New World are likely energy drainers of creative folks as well, but I am certain you aren't one of those either.
    I'm certainly not intending to manipulate, but I am being kind of pushy when it comes to figuring things out. It's difficult to explain, so I'll use the Butterfly Effect as an example. Even something SO TINY as one letter being left out of one word in one book can have HUGE implications. So following that, even the tiniest choices (or mistakes) we make which seemingly have no consequence, can have lasting effects.

Here's an example. I threw away a piece of junk ornament my mother had, because it was in a position which I found to be sexually suggestive - it looked like it was having sex with another ornament. I didn't really think much of it because to me, it was just a piece of junk ornament someone made in 5 minutes.

She noticed it was gone, and blamed one of my brother's friends for stealing it. I tried to tell her that I thought I might have took it and not put it back, but she wouldn't listen. Maybe I should have been more persistent and just told her I threw the thing out. Lesson learned -- Don't throw away other people's things!!

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

RunningDeer (1st November 2018), Smell the Roses (1st November 2018), Stephanie (2nd November 2018), Valerie Villars (1st November 2018)

15. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

I'm just kindof suspicious because all of my friends seem depressed lately. I think the Halloween holiday is probably part of why I'm depressed, I really don't like Halloween, but I also don't want to spoil other people's fun.

Already done! I'm trying to be objective. When my train of thought moves along to me rationalizing killing myself, I figure I'm probably doing something right. Like Mike so eloquently put it in another posting "You can always kill yourself later" (ha ha). That won't happen - it was rhetorical.
    I am glad to hear it was rhetorical. Thank you for clarifying! I'm not a huge fan of Halloween either, so I'm glad it's over. Tomorrow I'm taking my kids to an All Saints Party, which kind of extends the season, but can be fun.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Smell the Roses For This Post:

greybeard (1st November 2018), petra (2nd November 2018), RunningDeer (1st November 2018), Stephanie (2nd November 2018), Valerie Villars (1st November 2018)

17. Link to Post #29
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,192 times in 437 posts

Whenever I feel drained or out of balance I run through my checklist.

1. My first go to is looking up at the sky. The frequent chemtrailing and haarping have a direct effect on life-force energy. Rippling shows Haarp activity. Remedy. Increase grounding and raise vibration through visualisation. Carry crystals and Orgonite to keep the energy field clear. Stay indoors.

2. I check out the energy of the sun. It can feel very toxic at times and pulls and drains life-force. Remedy. Stay out of the direct sunlight and pull curtains if necessary. Also increase grounding and vibration as above.

3. I check my thinking. Staying in the moment helps cancel developing stories. Thinking drains life-force. A lot of the time there are frequencies being used that trigger memories and thought patterns that have very negative repercussions on life-force. A re-run of a scene can refresh it and bring it straight back as if it has only just happened. Remedy. Calming and stilling and meditation. Go for a swim or long walk. Put a big red cross through unwanted thoughts. Stay in the moment.

4. I check surrounding EMFs in the home. They can be emitting programming frequencies and create unwanted emotions and stress while they drain life-force. Chemtrails and Haarping carry EMFs and interact with EMFs in the home. Remedy. Turn off devices. Increase grounding and raise vibration in whatever way you find works for you.

5. I energetically check all internet browsing before watching. I often stare at the link and if there is a drop in energy I do not watch it. Anything on the internet has the potential to fill you with negative sticky energy through the eyes.
    Remedy if caught out. Increase grounding and clear and raise vibration.

6. A high vibrational person will automatically clear a person who is full of negative energy. This can happen anywhere and in any circumstance. So unavoidable in most cases. Remedy. Increase grounding. Carry life-force enhancing objects like crystals and orgonite. Clear as soon as possible in whatever way suits you. Just walking around where others have walked can create a clearing happening through you as people leave trails of energy wherever they go.

I am sure there are others but that is my main list and through experience I know that when I feel down it is 99% of the time not of my making but a manipulation of some sort which then triggers patterning and uncleared emotions and scenarios.
    Does anyone have a check they use that they would like to share?

Trisher

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Trisher For This Post:

greybeard (2nd November 2018), petra (2nd November 2018), RunningDeer (2nd November 2018), Smell the Roses (3rd November 2018), Valerie Villars (2nd November 2018)

19. Link to Post #30
    Wales Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,223 times in 940 posts

Really enjoying this thread which deserves a bump IMHO. Traditionally November has always been a killer for me anyway both energetically and karmically.

I can personally vouch for the self -realisation fellowship energization exercises as an effective means of removing all physical and psychological disharmonies. These are not merely mechanical exercises they are spiritual too with the realisation that the body is essentially like a battery subject to periods of depletion but by use of will has access to cosmic energy too.

For me the proof of the pudding has to in the eating and I can personally attest that besides giving much needed energy to meet the daily requirements of a demanding (though fair) employer and a young family it has cleared up a number of long standing (as in decades) physical ailments I had too.
    Last edited by happyuk; 3rd November 2018 at 08:01.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to happyuk For This Post:

greybeard (3rd November 2018), Smell the Roses (3rd November 2018), Valerie Villars (3rd November 2018)

21. Link to Post #31
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,860 times in 11,838 posts

I use Qui-gong sometimes and I should make it regular.
    No doubt the mind and body are linked--what affects one affects the other.
    Its good to share

Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

RunningDeer (3rd November 2018), Trisher (3rd November 2018), Valerie Villars (3rd November 2018)

23. Link to Post #32
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,300 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    I use Qui-gong sometimes and I should make it regular.
    No doubt the mind and body are linked--what affects one affects the other.
    Its good to share

Chris
    Qigong, qi gong, chi kung, or chi gung - (wiki)

Qigong practice typically involves moving meditation, coordinating slow flowing movement, deep rhythmic breathing, and calm meditative state of mind.

Qigong is now practiced throughout China and worldwide for recreation, exercise and relaxation, preventive medicine and self-healing, alternative medicine, meditation and self-cultivation, and training for martial arts.

Last edited by RunningDeer; 5th November 2018 at 22:56.

24. Link to Post #33
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,860 times in 11,838 posts

Dyslexia is my excuse--its Qigong.
    When I was being trained as a bio-energy practitioner we were taught Quigong which builds the spiritual energy(chi) of the therapist in order to facilitate successful healing
    In China there are hospitals where only Qigong is used.
    The success rate is amazing seemingly.

There is nothing but energy--atoms in movement.
    If for whatever reason ones energy is drained, it affects every atom of body and brain.

Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

25. The Following User Says Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

RunningDeer (3rd November 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2