+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: US is going to hit North Korea

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,730 times in 2,903 posts

Default US is going to hit North Korea

James Rickards - North Korea Thinks USA Bluffing – It’s Not

Yep, you heard it here... (I'm calling it... : O ) I've been maintaining this view in my mind for some very simple reasons... imo the US doesn't really have a choice, it's their 'job' on the global geopolitical level... (then again I wasn't surprised when Trump got elected) Although Jim is a lawyer by trade... he is in fact more of a polymath, and a very good one... all my time listening to him, he has adjusted some of his views, but has been overall pretty consistent... he still maintains gold rising... (something I'm still ambiguous on...) and has just provided a pretty good rationale too... (which I would agree with...) because it actually independently supports my overall view of the 'Pieczenik Theory'... anyone following me would know this relates to my support of Steve Pieczenik's belief, that in fact, although independent and self interested... the US, China, Russia, UK, et. al... (i.e. the big hands, the real movers & shakers, etc... in fact work together, at very high levels in very covert ways... this interview drops hints that support this view... once again... interesting that he picked Greg Hunter to drop this bombshell on... not too high level an exposure... but a dedicated following nonetheless, and Greg isn't afraid to touch on 'fringe topics' so it gives it just the perfect air of 'ambiguity'... precisely how Jim likes to position himself quite often... and I find it very interesting Jim is dressing himself down in a 'casual' attire... Lol.. to that I would only say... that is atypical of Jim... (i.e. think contrarian... and he is wearing a baseball cap, of all things, and his YouTube 'capture image' is interesting... hmm... (lol... all these 'signs' could go either way I would add; just making the observations... but I would concede that although Jim always heavily qualifies his statements, and is very 'agenda oriented' in his communications... but I never saw him as a bluffer...; ) in any event, there are plenty of other nuggets, you have to listen to Mr Rickards very carefully, I have come to appreciate him more over time... he is very good at how he 'covers' himself when he makes certain statements... but he does make them...
    Last edited by sigma6; 5th October 2017 at 17:14. Reason: grammar, clarification
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time
    By faith we understand things which are seen were not made of the things which are visible

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

9ideon (5th October 2017), Baby Steps (7th October 2017), BMJ (8th October 2017), Bruno (5th October 2017), Calz (5th October 2017), Foxie Loxie (5th October 2017), KiwiElf (5th October 2017), Lettherebelight (5th October 2017), mojo (5th October 2017), Nasu (5th October 2017), pueblo (5th October 2017), quiltinggrandma (7th October 2017), Zanshin (13th October 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,268 times in 2,725 posts

Default Re: US is going to hit North Korea

Time and again we have witness how you tube can pull out undesirable videos that is why when its in you tube, particularly widely circulated to the point of becoming popular like this guy., I dont trust it.

The very big majority of predictions on avalon or anywhere on media does not come true, far as I can remember. we just missed another end of the world. didnt we? and then here is another one.

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Bruno (5th October 2017), Daozen (5th October 2017), enfoldedblue (25th October 2017), KiwiElf (5th October 2017), Nasu (5th October 2017), Nick Matkin (5th October 2017), quiltinggrandma (7th October 2017), sigma6 (5th October 2017), syrwong (5th November 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bubu (here)
    Time and again we have witness how you tube can pull out undesirable videos that is why when its in you tube, particularly widely circulated to the point of becoming popular like this guy., I dont trust it.

The very big majority of predictions on avalon or anywhere on media does not come true, far as I can remember. we just missed another end of the world. didnt we? and then here is another one.
    I would suggest your biased against it (and I don't blame you Bubu...) but in the grand scheme of all things media... Greg Hunter is a 'small pond'... and many in the mainstream will be quick to call him even 'fringe' 'conspiratorial', etc, etc... but your immediate reaction is understandable... (even predictable...) why I stress you have to listen to Jim very carefully... I am not for war in Korea (and I don't think it will be a conventional long drawn out war (MIC money making scam... for a change, it will be a necessary preemptive blitzkrieg tactical strike... ) Also if you look at things from a big picture... Don't you find it odd that the US, Russia and China are absolutely unanimous, in that they all agree we CAN NOT live with a "nuclear" north Korea... this doesn't even need explaining... (but I will... sorta)

btw this isn't unprecedented... if you understand that Kim is nothing more than a gangster... this happened in Chicago, while "small c" crime syndicates are allowed to operate up to a certain degree... when they get out of control... or when they push for 'legitimacy' that is passing the red line... all this of course with NK is unspoken because it's being played out at a higher level (need to know...) i.e. not exactly as it's portrayed in the media... unless you really listen closely... like I said, if you read between the lines... the way I see it... the US doesn't have a choice.. (in fact they have a fiduciary obligation...) and Jim is independently confirming this to me...

Listen to the full interview (2 or 3 times even) I think you will find it insightful, and I would also agree with you the great majority of predictions on Avalon don't come true... but that is a whole other story!... I've slowed down my input on AP for some time now... for similar reasons... I'm not playing psychic here... I'm just suggesting extreme high probability based on certain inevitable contingencies...

I would add if and when it does go down... there will have to be some level of consensus between the 'big hands'... I don't think it will be WWIII... Russia and China will want absolute ironclad, 100% enforceable guarantees it won't (how they do that with all this theatre, I'm not sure, but I don't doubt they have a system to know for sure, amongst themselves...)
    Last edited by sigma6; 5th October 2017 at 19:43.
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time
    By faith we understand things which are seen were not made of the things which are visible

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

Bruno (5th October 2017), Bubu (7th October 2017), Foxie Loxie (5th October 2017), KiwiElf (5th October 2017), mojo (5th October 2017), Nasu (5th October 2017), quiltinggrandma (7th October 2017), TargeT (6th October 2017), Zanshin (13th October 2017)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,968 times in 7,673 posts

I suppose it’s just a matter of time... But I sure hope it wouldn’t happen, because the consquences might be severe.
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

Baby Steps (6th October 2017), Bruno (5th October 2017), Foxie Loxie (5th October 2017), justntime2learn (5th October 2017), KiwiElf (5th October 2017), mojo (5th October 2017), Nasu (5th October 2017), quiltinggrandma (7th October 2017), sigma6 (5th October 2017)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member section9's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Wind (here)
    I suppose it’s just a matter of time... But I sure hope it wouldn’t happen, because the consquences might be severe.
    Consider the following: a unified, neutral Korea would need massive investments, much of which would come from companies in Manchuria and Northeast China. This development would serve Chinese manufacturing interests.

While this neutralist Korea would be armed, the Americans would withdraw, as would any Chinese from the North. The 1950-53 conflict would finally draw to a close. This would serve a long range Chinese strategic interest in removing an American client, South Korea, from the chessboard and making it either neutralist or, in reality, a Chinese minor ally. Proximity to a great Power often dictates the permanent national interests of smaller Powers, even a small, muscular Israeli-style power like Korea.

China is close. The United States and it’s friends in the Five Eyes alliance are far away.

If we were to eliminate the Kim Family in some sort of Black Projects coup de main as I think most of the members of this board understand that our Government is quite capable of doing, then the Chinese would have already selected their stooge as a successor. There may even be no need for an overt military action. Kim and his allies in the Korean Workers Party “Inner Party” that he fronts for have made enemies throughout the Army and Security structure.

Easy to find a Hungry Dog among that lot.

But for any political resolution to have occurred in Korea, the Imperial Court in Beijing will have demanded concessions from this and past American Administrations in advance, and will have received assurances in that regard. Kim’s entire Regime was a tribute principality to be sacrificed in pursuit of a better position on the board for China.

Otherwise, his father would never have been allowed to proceed with a nuclear weapons program in the first place.
    Last edited by section9; 5th October 2017 at 16:16.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to section9 For This Post:

Bubu (7th October 2017), Foxie Loxie (5th October 2017), KiwiElf (5th October 2017), mojo (6th October 2017), Nasu (5th October 2017), quiltinggrandma (7th October 2017), Zanshin (13th October 2017)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

the focus is on regime change in NK, specifically, at the very least, de-nuclearization... SK has no need to alter or change what is an already successful economy... it's only concern is fallout (why they are getting THAADs...) NK was never supposed to be able to develop nuclear weapons so quickly... (Chinese connection?)... I think Trump is right... NK was treated with kid gloves for 25 years and that was a huge mistake... Mistakes have consequences and must be corrected immediately... and the price of the mistake and consequences must be accepted... this one is going to cost lives and may cause collateral damage... If the US takes out NK in a surgical tactical nuke strike, for the purpose of 'remaking the country' it will be remade according to US interests and China would have a conniption... and US would lose all Chinese support... so this is a most unlikely scenario... China supports NK indirectly because NK is a buffer, against the US, i.e. there is no such thing as a 'neutral Korea' existing in a vacuum somewhere unfortunately... that premise is flawed from the get go...
    Last edited by sigma6; 5th October 2017 at 17:21.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

Bubu (7th October 2017), Foxie Loxie (5th October 2017), KiwiElf (5th October 2017), mojo (6th October 2017), Nasu (5th October 2017), quiltinggrandma (7th October 2017)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,264 times in 1,414 posts

The American arms industry has benefited enormously from the sixty plus years of arms sales from the fear mongering regarding north korea and china (not to mention the old soviet union). The interesting thing about this situation is that trump is a bit of a loose canon. He is slightly unpredictable and may not play by all the old established protocols.

I am not so convinced that a pre-emptive strike on NK by the USA would get no response from china or russia. This might be perfect launching point for the illuminati desired third world war. If china is playing along with the usa behind the scenes, they could remove kim in five seconds flat, imho.

This nk charade has been going on too long, we can all agree on that. But a military removal of kim that is not initiated by china could have extremely dire consequences. Therefore, i would suggest the way to get kim removed peacefully is for trump to target china (and russia) with trade sanctions until kim is removed. This would also align with trump's trade policies which are very critical of china. Kill two birds with one stone.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

Bubu (7th October 2017), Foxie Loxie (5th October 2017), mojo (6th October 2017), quiltinggrandma (7th October 2017), sigma6 (6th October 2017)

15. Link to Post #8
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,268 times in 2,725 posts

This one I can believe because I have predicted this on my previous post.

"Why Russia is throwing North Korea a lifeline to protect Kim Jong Un"
    http://www.businessinsider.com/r-rus...change-2017-10

This drama is played on the world stage and every nation is on watch whos gonna be the idiot who will start the war. US gov. with its stinking reputation would not dare to be that idiot and lose support. On the other hand Kim needs to be reminded of this . What the US hope to accomplish with the sanctions is to slowly squeeze the life out of N Koreans and so they feel hopeless and in the process might go ahead with the idiot move of making the first strike thus giving the US a perfect excuse (allegedly because in my view there could be no excuse for US because it is the aggressor). Putin knows and Xi knows this and so they are flowing goods to N Korea. Discreetly on the part of the Chinese because they are bound by their reputation to the UN which orders them to implement sanctions. Gone is the time when one superpower can take on all of the military powers in the world. The wolf hiding in the sheep clothing been expose. This game is played in a manner of; whoever gets the most support wins the war.

Tillerson is negotiating with the N Koreans while his boss is ridiculing him and continue to do the saber rattling. What does this mean to me is that Rex will be successful and save trumps face or at least give him the perfect excuse to back out. " Trump means business but then what can he do Rex was able to pull an impossible mission".

No the US wont hit and be the idiot on the world stage. Ricards is performing one of the elites goal. I have seen this trick played over and over and is very successful. "High level" "multi level" are some of the key words. so while the truth is self explanatory and staring the sheeps right on their face they cant see it because they have been sold to the complexity and keeps digging and looking up instead. this trick "make them look somewhere" is as simple as " repeated lies is = truth" both are very successful.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (6th October 2017), quiltinggrandma (7th October 2017), sigma6 (6th October 2017)

17. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,506 times in 5,654 posts

It's possible the OP is right but believe we have a huge asset in terms of generations ahead in tech and can hold to determine the next move with Kim. It's only a question of when things happen because the choice might not be ours to make but Kim provoking an action will be another step closer but whatever he does will be brought to the UN another time just because we citizens know the alternative wont be pretty, we can be patient but Kim, like a caged rat, is even more dangerous. He might not see an honorable way to retreat and he's pretty much brainwashed his people but really the citizens are just victims too. China doesnt want to see the US more in Korea nor an mass exodus to its country across the NK border but they helped to create a madman and they should solve it.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (6th October 2017), quiltinggrandma (7th October 2017), sigma6 (6th October 2017)

19. Link to Post #10
    UK Avalon Member lightpotential's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,175 times in 150 posts

Default North Korea's counter attack

There is a good chance that North Korea could strike back against the US using Scalar Beam weapons, producing artificial earthquakes at a distance.

Though NK detonated a 122 KT Hydrogen bomb on 3rd of september, on the 23rd, an earthquake occurred on their nuclear test site, close to where they have already done previous tests. It is listed on the USGS. However, China says that it was an explosion. See this article:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...arthquake.html

To see an article I wrote briefly explaining how Scalar beams can generate earthquakes, see this:

http://www.occultphysics.com/scalar-beam-weapons.html

Keith
    Visit my website Lost Age Secrets

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to lightpotential For This Post:

Bruno (25th October 2017), Foxie Loxie (6th October 2017), quiltinggrandma (7th October 2017), sdv (25th October 2017), sigma6 (6th October 2017)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

Twas expected. The last Trump will be by Trump's hand as pharoah's. Woe people, buckle up and get ready. This is truly the quiet before the storms/tempest and malstrom.
    I agree with him 150%.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:

quiltinggrandma (7th October 2017), sigma6 (7th October 2017)

23. Link to Post #12
    Great Britain Avalon Member Baby Steps's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,727 times in 1,526 posts

The Generals are, as Bob's thread shows, making a seductive case for attacking. Conventionally, and with minimal casualties, and a good chance of 'success'.

'Success' and 'winning' are outdated 19th century constructs . Violence begets violence. each illegal attack reduces the West and USA further in the eyes of the world to no more than a murderous bully.

ANY attack will create the conditions for NK retaliation, which can happen in unpredictable ways, can be nuclear, not reliant on missiles, etc. INCLUDING A FALSE FLAG

Let's NOT go there...
    Last edited by Baby Steps; 6th October 2017 at 10:12.
    we have subcontracted the business of healing people to Companies who profit from sickness.

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Baby Steps For This Post:

Bubu (7th October 2017), Foxie Loxie (6th October 2017), Jayke (7th October 2017), justntime2learn (6th October 2017), Justplain (7th October 2017), quiltinggrandma (7th October 2017), sigma6 (7th October 2017), Wind (6th October 2017)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,968 times in 7,673 posts

Quote Posted by Baby Steps (here)
    'Success' and 'winning' are outdated 19th century constructs . Violence begets violence. each illegal attack reduces the West and USA further in the eyes of the world to no more than a murderous bully.
    How true is that. Violence is never success, it is always a failure. Sadly we still we live in this barbaric world where violence is seen as a "solution" to many things...
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

Baby Steps (6th October 2017), Bubu (7th October 2017), Jayke (7th October 2017), Justplain (7th October 2017), quiltinggrandma (7th October 2017), sandy (7th October 2017), sigma6 (7th October 2017)

27. Link to Post #14
    Canada Unsubscribed
    Thanks

the world is overpopulated by 7.4 billion ppl
    it can sustain about 70,000,000 TOPS!
    pretty much anyone reading this 4um will be depopulated as those prepared in D.U.M.B.s wont be wasting time on chat 4ums.
    All the world's a stage and there must be a narrative to make ordinary ppl think they are responsible for Earth's demise
    and by stupidity and neglect they are, but those who plan to survive your destruction are far more responsible having planned the narrative and implementing the agenda in such a way ppl think its OK and accept it.

I am 100% on-board with depopulation and have been since age 14 1971 seeing the MIT study.
    Telling my [Tesla-tech] dad I wont have kids it wouldn't be love to further pack this sardine can. He said I was right.
    At 300 species going extinct every hour due to human expansion into wilderness, depopulation SHOULD have occurred back in 1974 when human pop was at 3.4 billion. When little kids say they wont have families cause nature is being raped to death its time to STOP, by will or by force.

The sad thing is in depopulation that the worst possible character types survive, its the story of Mars.
    Its already happened , it's history , and its ugly.

Only people awake who overrun media by forfeiting a social life to make this topic primary conversation at dinner, at work, on net, TV, and school can change the military monopoly who plan to kill YOU and YOUR KIDS for THEIR benefit.
    If you are talking about something else you lost the battle.

THE NARRATIVE:

Is that NK IRAN ETC are rogue powers screwing up the global balance and must be attacked.

THE TRUTH :
    is this is ALL fake !

It has all been orchestrated to seem as though it were real but like false flags with hired crisis actors this war is the biggest farce ever yet, and when I see ppl stupid enough to buy it ... I cant help think I wouldn't want to live with ppl THAT stupid.

BE ALERT/BE AWAKE/BE AWARE/BE CONSCIOUS !

I swear i have idiots bumping into me as they type on their addiction gadgets on the street and when I look over a shoulder to see what they study ITS NOTHING
    its stupid games chat for sex and meaningless chatter regardless of age.

NATO Nations invite ''refugees'' from countries they've bombed to come live peacefully amongst the people who bombed them, CANADA a member of NATO and BOMBING runs is sooooooooooo stupid most kids don't know their country bombed Syria and wanna be friends with their new neighbors, the new neighbors DO KNOW CANADA BOMBED THEM and have ideas OTHER than just being friends.

PPL THIS stupid unaware disconnected from their world deserve to live ?
    You should know who your government bombed and NOT allow them to cohabitate next door to your kids!
    Last edited by DivineFemi9; 7th October 2017 at 18:27.

28. Link to Post #15
    Canada Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Also informed people are aware CHINA armed NK.
    It didnt get nukes on its own.
    An Attack on NK is an Attack on [satellite] China.
    Such action will bring the UN apart, leaving it in pieces, banks will close, civilian air-traffic suspended, martial law globally
    media silenced, and no one will know what is going on.
    USA could nuke its own country and media control would prevent even the military [lower levels] from knowing.

FRANCE gave reactor tech to IRAN
    CANADA had it stolen by INDIA
    USA sold it to China [under Clintons]
    CHINA ARMED NK

and tesla tech in several thousand times MORE POWERFUL that any nuke [Czar Bomb] the electrical space weapons make nukes look like a fart in a hurricane.
    Reading these forums re-affirms ppl arent just stupid but highly UNeducated
    having WASTED their internet experience on meaningless chatter, sex, and games.
    They couldve studied hard to catch up.
    Didnt!

29. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

agreed this sounds plausible... that is why it is rules and agreements that matter most today... not just whether someone developed the technology or not... If China admitted they supplied NK (which I fully agree...) they would be found in dishonour and breach of international treaties... the jig would be up... in fact this is exactly what is happening... (behind the scenes) or it should be obvious this game is being played out right now... If this was public information China would then be subject to all manner of sanctions and punishments... the big guys can't afford to ignore their fiduciary obligations, international treaties, regarding the people's trust...

Again what separates 'Lil Kim is he is just a gangster... the country is his personal slush fund... his golden toilet to sh** on... the scary reality is that we are observing exactly how a mind controlled 1984 scenario would play out in the real world... who would want to be born into a living mind control experiment, to live and die as psychological and physical slaves, under the constant fear of having your life snuffed out in the dead of night... on the whim of one fat playboy and his entourage of thugs... it's so blatantly perverse, he is clinically psychopathic in his manipulation of the entire country... living scientific proof that, yes this is possible, and yes this could happen... given the right parameters...

Why he has to be made an example of... apart from the moral obligation of the entire planet to free those people from the psychological hell they call everyday life... (or are we so brainwashed, that we have now learned to live with the suffering other human beings as normal now? is this what is going on? how lovely...)

These people are forced to 'feign' great 'joy' and 'sadness' at the snap of their leader's fingers... until it's ingrained, blatant brainwashing, this is not the way human beings were meant to exist... it's shameful and disgusting... time to end this social experiment... humanity should be ashamed (or have we lost that capacity as well?... )
    Last edited by sigma6; 15th October 2017 at 08:38.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (7th October 2017), sdv (25th October 2017)

31. Link to Post #17
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,488 times in 1,724 posts

Last edited by Gaia; 12th October 2017 at 19:37.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gaia For This Post:

Honesty (12th October 2017), pueblo (12th October 2017)

33. Link to Post #18
    UK Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Two days later than expected...and a lot smaller. Not enough to get the U.S. excited. Might as well redirect our attention back to Israel and it's hostile neighbors.

34. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

US Sends 816,393 Bombs and Ammunition to Guam as N. Korea threat looms

apparently this represents only 10%... one huge arsenal... if this is all for show... it's one hell of a 'show' o.O~)

35. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

BMJ (26th October 2017), Bruno (25th October 2017), Foxie Loxie (24th October 2017), KiwiElf (25th October 2017), Noelle (25th October 2017)

36. Link to Post #20
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,838 times in 5,080 posts

James Rickards has recently posted an article...
    Washington Is the “New Rome”
    Within that article James Rickards writes:
    Finally, I met with President Trump’s national security adviser, Gen. H. R. McMaster, and CIA director Mike Pompeo Thursday afternoon.

It was a small group, invitation-only gathering. Most of my colleagues wanted to drill down on the Iranian portfolio, but my personal brief was all about North Korea. I’ll let my readers know what I learned in the coming days.

My rule on visits to Washington is not to stay more than two days. I don’t want to be captured by any swamp creatures.

So I’ve addressed some of the potentially negative catalysts coming out of Washington. But of course there are other catalysts from the purely market side…
    My comment is as such...
    James Rickards wrote:
    “My rule on visits to Washington is not to stay more than two days. I don’t want to be captured by any swamp creatures.”
    A special invite to meet-up with the likes of Pompeo & McMaster would be effectively taking the bait, imo. Hopefully, rubbing elbows with such swamp creatures as these two was only for the explicit extraction of inside information… like the possibility of a N.K. regime change in the near term… with a false-flag ruse.

The USS Ronald Reagan is known to be still quite radioactive from the time of Fukushima. A good reason for why it would be on its way to North Korea… for the purpose of sinking it in the Yellow Sea, claiming it was targeted by a Kim Jong Un missile strike – just a thought.

China & Russia would not like it one bit, imo.

This scheme would work well for those war-mongering Military-Industrial-Complex swamp dwellers.

Just saying....
    70+ USS Ronald Reagan Crew Members, Half Suffering From Cancer, to Sue TEPCO For Fukushima Radiation Poisoning
    Last edited by turiya; 25th October 2017 at 01:09.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast