+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Bombshell: Top US Government Insider: Bin Laden Died In 2001, 9/11 A False Flag!

1. Link to Post #41
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,013 times in 202 posts

Default Re: Bombshell: Top US Government Insider: Bin Laden Died In 2001, 9/11 A False Flag!

Quote Posted by jackovesk (here)
    Quote Posted by noprophet (here)
    Quote Posted by jackovesk
    As for the Bold font? Its just a habit I got into, my apologies if it annoys you.
    Not to go O/T, but out of curiosity - how do you decide what words to make red and what words to make blue?
    Good question noprophet,

Sometimes I don't get it right but generally I highlight the words in RED that I really want to emphasise and Blue for points I feel are of worth to the reader!

What my Bolding really boils down to is this...

I will scour the Net to Expose Govt. Lies, NWO Globalists and their Agenda, Corruption & Deciept, etc wherever I find it.

I will pick an article out and Bold the points of interest, just like you would do if you were highlighting/underlining the important points of the text you need to memorise for an exam!

That way you know I have Firstly, 'Read the Text' not just 'Cut & Pasted it' and Secondly Highlighted those points which are the most important parts of the article.

Therefore the Reader can Choose to pick out the Highlighted parts or Read the entire article, its up to the individual.

I spend alot of time trying to bring as much 'Truth as I know it' into this Forum as I possibly can, stuff that I feel is Important as Needs to be Exposed to as many people as possible!

...also I am a Visual thinker and often Mindmap concurrent analysis I find and share that with the reader aswell. e.g. Trying to Connect-The-Dots as we all journey deeper into the 'Rabbit Hole'.

I hope that gives you a little more insight as to Why I do it...

Regards,

Jack
    I think what might help is a bit of structure to make it obvious when you are quoting someone else and adding your emphasis to their content. I realize that sounds picky, but it's really hard to discern whether or not you are 'speaking' or if it's someone else. Quoting and tampering with the content of another can raise serious issues like plagiarism. I do appreciate the nuggets you dig up, and I'll do my best to keep a lid on my issues regarding style.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by ponda (here)
    Quote Posted by Dorok (here)
    Possibilities and how they effect me regarding the status of OBL:
    1. He's been dead prior to this official declaration.
    2. He was killed when the governement says he was.
    3. He's still alive.

Effect on me: Nil, Zilch, Null.

Nothing that was blamed on OBL will stop happening regardless of his status. The level of truth or deception from official sources will not change by his status.

Yes i agree that it doesn't really matter at the moment whether he died before or recently.It might matter later on if he is still alive but the consensus is that he isn't alive.

Some people say that the future is not time driven but event driven as in a sequence of events.If this is the case then i would guess that the 'official' announcement of the killing of OBL by the US government is an important sequential event.This announcement could well have a large rippling effect moving into the future.

I don't think we will have to wait too long before we get another major sequential event.Hopefully it will be of a positive nature.
    So, with this perspective, are you saying that the announcement has more weight than the death of OBL?

2. Link to Post #42
    New Zealand Avalon Member HaveBlue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,465 times in 346 posts

Default Re: Bombshell: Top US Government Insider: Bin Laden Died In 2001, 9/11 A False Flag!

Thank you very much. this is the reason why i can't agree with David wilcock on this one.
    I unlike some on this thread have watched all the vids twice so far. (2 days ago on Alex Jones site BTW) what colour a poster chooses to use here has nothing to do with anything.

I think some of us think we've just identified a shill. We will not be sidetracked away from the real issue into piffle thank you so do not bother, we are not stupid.
    Last edited by HaveBlue; 6th May 2011 at 12:54.

3. Link to Post #43
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,559 times in 1,013 posts

Quote Dorok said:

So, with this perspective, are you saying that the announcement has more weight than the death of OBL?

In a way yes.

As far as the majority of people on the planet are concerned the announcement of obl's death is true and factual....to them it really happened.This goes for all of the terrorists as well.Suddenly obl is a martyr....whether he's been dead for 10 years or still lives.I would guess that the reactions and repercussions from this announcement whether true or false could be far reaching.The 'announcement' might have set off a chain of events.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ponda For This Post:

Dorok (8th May 2011), fifi (6th May 2011)

5. Link to Post #44
    Thanks

6. Link to Post #45
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

I think what might help is a bit of structure to make it obvious when you are quoting someone else and adding your emphasis to their content. I realize that sounds picky, but it's really hard to discern whether or not you are 'speaking' or if it's someone else. Quoting and tampering with the content of another can raise serious issues like plagiarism. I do appreciate the nuggets you dig up, and I'll do my best to keep a lid on my issues regarding style.
    I do not wish to sidetrack this thread nor detract from the material presented, but you have raised a VERY GOOD point that needs to be noted by many posters.
    I'm seeing this a lot of late, and not just in this forum.
    Excessive highlighting, and the need to over-emphasise the importance of the material presented (with words like IMPORTANT, THE REAL TRUTH, BOMBSHELL and the use of lots of !!! etc.) seems to be the norm these days. The lack of quotation marks, by many posters, does make it hard sometimes to discern who is speaking. I now find myself going to the bottom of all posts looking for a link, then going directly there to read the material.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Wings For This Post:

Dorok (6th May 2011)

8. Link to Post #46
    Palestinian Territory Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,087 times in 6,275 posts

Quote Posted by Calz_Avaretard (here)
    Quote Posted by jackovesk
    As for the Bold font? Its just a habit I got into, my apologies if it annoys you.
    Not to go O/T, but out of curiosity - how do you decide what words to make red and what words to make blue?
    Your join date was Jan 3rd ...

Flashback ...

remember Charles???

remember needing to scan through a cajillion posts in whatever time you had to be here???

color helps
    rofl, totally understandable - though I can say I read just about every single post in those threads. Some nights I didn't even sleep
    Ok, I am going to have a word with the mod staff then.
    We will have to change your username.
    It will still start with N and end with T, but less letters in between.

9. Link to Post #47
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by jackovesk (here)
    Pieczenik cannot be dismissed as a “conspiracy theorist”.
    Steve Pieczenik is a prolific writer of political espionage novels. He is a professional conspiracy theorist! So some bloke in the pub told him that Bin Laden died ten years ago - are we to supposed to believe that?

Now take a look at President Obama's body language in this recent TV broadcast announcement and tell me if you think he's lying.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Spartacus For This Post:

DoubleHelix (8th May 2011), Enquiring1 (24th June 2011)

11. Link to Post #48
    Indonesia Avalon Member
    Thanks

since no one seems to be addressing your remarks, let me have a go at it

Quote Posted by Ilie Pandia (here)
    Hello,

I am about half way through this interview and there are some things highly suspect:

- If Dr. Steve Pieczenik knew 9/11 was a false flag why did he wait until now to speak his mind? He says he is shocked and upset that the American Gov. is lying to people. But that is no surprise to no one! Especially for someone in the intelligence community. So I question the timing of this "disclosure". The deaths and the cover up of the 9/11 event did not get him upset enough, but killing Osama Bin Laden a second (or third time) did !?
    Dr. Steve Pieczenik states he is an 'entrepeneur' now ..

.. which seems to mean that when he left the government 'it is the new team that has to be on watch'
    .. and is somewhat of a professional abberation 'not my job any more'

- Dr. Steve Pieczenik keeps giving high praise to the army (well, I guess because he is a military person), but being in the intelligence community he must know better than that.
    'but being in the intelligence community he must know better than that.'

.. again, a professional abberation? he's an psychiatrist, ever met one outside of the Zoo?
    .. AND he is military people, so he is thick headed twice

.. he has his 'loyalty' to Bush Sr.

.. dah

(.. another prof. abb.)

Quote - He is constantly attacking Obama making him look incompetent, and this interview looks more and more like an "anti-Obama" campaign
    .. seems to me he is very very very 'P*&^ Off'
    .. he does mention 'Republicans do not have an alternative'
    .. also again, here is a 'militairy mind' surfacing. Obama seems to have gay relations, so does Rahm Emanuel, and - of course - that is to be looked 'down upon', they're not 'real men', to be made fun of, ah well

.. Dr. P seems to be disappointed in anything 'politician', left or right

Quote - If he did come out in 2002 about Osama Bin Laden and 9/11 and nothing happened, how is this new interview going to be any different? (unless is being used a distraction for something else)?
    .. Dr. P heard Alex Jones mention him / his name, the other day, when AJ referred to 'old disclosures' concerning Osma BL 'to be dead 10 years ago'

.. it seems Dr. P was pleasantly surprised that Alex J. remembered that old interview, and one might assume it was he who then contacted AJ for this present interview

.. and he saw an opportunity, 'as a present civilian & entrepeneur' to share old and present views with AJ & the public

Quote If you have watched/listened to the interview and you have a better understanding than I did, can you please comment?
    Dr. P is a Military Psychiatrist hired to do cold & hot war propaganda operations ..
    .. he's a special breed
    .. he must obviously be intelligent

.. he's obviously also a dinosaur specimen
    .. and should read more Avalon posts

.. he could learn a lot then of our Meta Reality

2cts

EDIT:
    your ".. unless is being used a distraction for something else'

.. if you perhaps expect to smell a rat somewhere
    .. on second thought
    .. I might also
    .. perhaps

In my estimation, Obama was scripted to run for a second term ..
    .. perhaps someone changed his mind?
    .. like perhaps the Bush Sr. faction

.. this will show soon enough
    Last edited by majapahit; 7th May 2011 at 23:29.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to majapahit For This Post:

Fred259 (8th May 2011), W.C. (8th May 2011)

13. Link to Post #49
    Great Britain Avalon Member Fred259's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,329 times in 509 posts

[QUOTE]
    Quote Posted by Ilie Pandia (here)
    Hello,

I am about half way through this interview and there are some things highly suspect:

- If Dr. Steve Pieczenik knew 9/11 was a false flag why did he wait until now to speak his mind? He says he is shocked and upset that the American Gov. is lying to people. But that is no surprise to no one! Especially for someone in the intelligence community.
    Indeed Ilie, who is this non barking dog?

Why has this dog suddenly started barking?

Why no barks for the last ten years?

Quote So I question the timing of this "disclosure".
    You have every right to question the timing. Could it be I wonder that recent events in Milton Keynes England have cause the dogs to suddenly discover they can bark!

It’s strange isn’t it that the dogs are starting to bark...

The Obama birth certificate.
    The Osama death certificate
    Suddenly after two years, two black box flight recorders have been found, and recovered from a depth of 13,000 feet in the tropical Atlantic.
    The Canadian elections took a new twist.
    A non barking dog runs towards his masters media friend in Austin Texas.

The whole world looks south towards Texas instead of North and Canada.

Quote The deaths and the cover up of the 9/11 event did not get him upset enough, but killing Osama Bin Laden a second (or third time) did !?
    Friends say the jackals are gathering.

Name:  _38354357_jackals.jpg
Views: 147
Size:  15.0 KB

Quote - Dr. Steve Pieczenik keeps giving high praise to the army (well, I guess because he is a military person), but being in the intelligence community he must know better than that.

Name:  united-states-troops-pulll-out21.jpg
Views: 152
Size:  23.4 KB

6000+American *dead, 80,000 wounded 11,000 limbless.. too little and too late many say.

* Coalition excluded.

Quote - He is constantly attacking Obama making him look incompetent, and this interview looks more and more like an "anti-Obama" campaign

The ptb are fighting like ferrets in a sack. Obama wears a different colored shirt compared with this non barking dog

Quote - If he did come out in 2002 about Osama Bin Laden and 9/11 and nothing happened, how is this new interview going to be any different? (unless is being used a distraction for something else)?
    Name:  280px-Maurice_Baril.jpg
Views: 153
Size:  20.8 KB

Gen Maurice Baril (Retd))

Vancouver is constantly e mailing Stephen Harper cc Nigel Farrage, Leader United Kingdom Independent party (UKIP) regarding the performance of Canadian General Maurice Baril.

In the joint US / Canadian war game exercise operation “Global Guardian” (strange name) held on 9/11 General Baril was officer commanding of all United States air force units.

The American people require an explanation.

Why was the US Air Force air defence system for the purpose of this exercise under the command of Gen Baril compromised on September 11 2001?

Why were three F16 fighters scrambled and then routed towards Delta Whisky three air space in the opposite direction? Who was this rogue controller?

The American and Canadian people need to know why this man;

Name:  100218_col_williams3.jpg
Views: 165
Size:  58.2 KB

Col Russell Williams RCAF Trenton Base Commander.

Was flying a Bombardier Cl-144 command support aircraft in the vicinity of New York City on 9/11 while US Airspace coast to coast was closed?
    Attached Images  

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Fred259 For This Post:

iceni tribe (8th May 2011)

15. Link to Post #50
    Thanks

Name:  burlingame.jpg
Views: 73
Size:  21.2 KB

Charles Frank “Chic” Burlingame III.

Captain. American Airlines Flight 77

Murdered. September 11 2001

http://www.arlingtoncemetery.net/cfburling3.htm

Name:  burlingame-funeral05.jpg
Views: 147
Size:  23.7 KB

Wendy Burlingame.

Daughter of Charles Burlingame.

Died December 5 2006 in a house fire Guttenberg NJ.

Wendy Burlingame, had constantly questioned the truth that her daddy would hand over his aircraft to so called Muslims armed with box cutters (Stanley knives)

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/12/06/ny...in&oref=slogin

Therefore;
    I,____________, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God. I swear (or affirm) that I am fully aware and fully understand the conditions under which I am enlisting.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fred259 For This Post:

iceni tribe (8th May 2011), Pagan (8th May 2011)

17. Link to Post #51
    Thanks

A good question, why didn't Dr. Steve Pieczenik speak up 10y ago? One reason might be that he wanted to live 10 more years. There must be hundreds of government personel outside the plot that knows or have strong suspicions about the event. No one can step forwards as they can't really go an "call the cops" If one puts one self in his, or any other government persons clothes, It's easier to have a view. He maybe just brought up the courage and stepped forwards, maybe others will follow. The truth would eventually get the uper hand.

And in the end: He is saying 9 11 was an inside job, not the opposite.
    Last edited by Pagan; 8th May 2011 at 12:23.

18. Link to Post #52
    Ilie Pandia

Quote Posted by Pagan (here)
    And inn the end: He is saying 9 11 was an inside job, not the opposite.
    I believe more and more that nothing will come of this "disclosure". We here knew about this as did Alex Jones. Dr. Steve Pieczenik will not go to a federal judge, In a couple of weeks (days!?) all this will be buried under more "pressing, shocking, important news". Same fate will have the "birth certificate issue". They both canceled each other.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ilie Pandia For This Post:

Fred259 (8th May 2011), W.C. (8th May 2011)

20. Link to Post #53
    Thanks

Quote I believe more and more that nothing will come of this "disclosure". We here knew about this as did Alex Jones. Dr. Steve Pieczenik will not go to a federal judge, I a couple of weeks all this will be buried under more "pressing, shocking, important news".
    Maybe so, but it's still a statement to the "right" direction, what so ever. The majority of people also still believes that a bunch of arabs with box-cutters lead from a cave did it. I know several journalists here in Sweden who believes in the "cave-arab-theory", appalling enough!

21. Link to Post #54
    Thanks

I much agree, Ilie. The good Dr Pieczenik simply cannot go to a federal judge without the currently anonymous Generals backing, and even then, the General would need some evidence before any court in the world would accept the case. The news is excellent disclosure wise as it provides the testimony of one who has been up there, influenced propaganda, and still plays a role.

I believe the good Dr Pieczenik's value is in his statements and position, which helps raise awareness, much like the good Dr Ron Paul's campaigning... And just as Dr Ron Paul will not get elected, the good Dr Pieczenik's disclosure will not begin a federal trial.

Awareness is rising. How we go forward is up to us. We don't need a hero, nor will we have one. The true revolution will be a result of humanity at it's finest.
    W.C.
    The Lion strode through the halls of Hell;
    Across his path grim shadows fell
    Of many a mowing, nameless shape—
    Monsters with dripping jaws agape.
    The darkness shuddered with scream and yell
    When the Lion stalked through the halls of Hell.

OLD BALLAD

22. The Following User Says Thank You to W.C. For This Post:

Pagan (8th May 2011)

23. Link to Post #55
    Thanks

Thanks for the comprehensive piece on this story. I heard it on Alex Jones yesterday, twas great but the additional information on Dr. Steve R. Pieczenik's background adds heaps of credibility to his statement.
    I'm absolutely stunned at the number of people who've just swallowed the official Bin Laden story. Especially our Australian media. Not one has questioned the veracity of this BS PsyOp. I won't be able to watch the mainstream news EVER AGAIN, it's just too infuriating.
    Even without evidence like this, it just stood out as total BS. We've heard absolutely "nothing" from this dude for 10 years [except for 3 or 4 obviously faked videos, one of which was some other guy with a beard but with darker skin, a broader nose, different eyes,...etc Yaaaaaaaauuuuuuuuuuuuuuuughhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Why can't they see it???]
    And then out of the blue timed perfectly for Obama so he deflects interest from his BIRTH CERTIFICATE saga, they say he's been found and killed, also giving them a somewhat lame excuse to go into Pakistan to start another war. These psychopaths have to be stopped, it's become totally out of control, it's like some black comedic nightmare from which we can't awaken. Please someone hit me over the head with a sledge hammer so I can wake up from this !!!

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to felixq78 For This Post:

Fred259 (8th May 2011), jackovesk (8th May 2011)

25. Link to Post #56
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,902 times in 15,481 posts

Well, well, well... what do we know with certainty? That it's a true psyop disinfo sandwich of lies.

Thtat's the only certainty one can rely on.

Why?

According to this other high ranking CIA whistleblower -- Dr. Sue Ann Arrigo, nephrologist -- OBL was still alive, although unwell, in 2004 as she treated him for his renal condition on American soil! That's right, he was in the US in 2004 for a kidney transplant!

She stated this on the Michael Herzog's American Awakening radio show on May 1st, 2008.

Hence the very clever question asked regarding that stormed compound: Where's the dialysis equipment?

Other infos from Dr. Arrigo can be found here:

http://coverthistory.blogspot.com/20...yville-dr.html (read the comments as well)

http://avalonlibrary.net/Sue_Arrigo/

http://www.conspiracyplanet.com/chan...contentid=4451
    Last edited by Hervé; 27th March 2017 at 22:39. Reason: Fixed broken link.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

26. Link to Post #57
    Thanks

If Bin Laden died 2001 or later, doesn't really change much in the end, doesn't it?

27. Link to Post #58
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Pagan (here)
    If Bin Laden died 2001 or later, doesn't really change much in the end, doesn't it?
    I take your point Pagan, at the end of the day you are right.

It does show however that the war on terror is completely bogus.

Countless have died.

I was reading a post earlier about the London subway bombing on 7/7. They didn’t even carry out post mortem examinations on those who died.

The blogger correctly pointed out that Blair wanted to join Bush on this expedition of terror, but given that no terror existed in the UK they just created one as justification for inclusion in a club.

The sooner they are all shipped to The Hague the better.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Fred259 For This Post:

jackovesk (9th May 2011)

29. Link to Post #59
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,013 times in 202 posts

Quote Dorok said:

In a way yes.

As far as the majority of people on the planet are concerned the announcement of obl's death is true and factual....to them it really happened.This goes for all of the terrorists as well.Suddenly obl is a martyr....whether he's been dead for 10 years or still lives.I would guess that the reactions and repercussions from this announcement whether true or false could be far reaching.The 'announcement' might have set off a chain of events.
    Thank you. I think this line of thinking might be worth expanding on.

So, let's talk about why the majority of the people on the planet finally believing OBL is dead is important. Are you suggesting something of a spiritual nature or more of a practical planning/scripting by mere mortals?

30. Link to Post #60
    Palestinian Territory Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,087 times in 6,275 posts

Quote Dorok said:

In a way yes.

Thank you. I think this line of thinking might be worth expanding on.

So, let's talk about why the majority of the people on the planet finally believing OBL is dead is important. Are you suggesting something of a spiritual nature or more of a practical planning/scripting by mere mortals?
    You know of the law of attraction?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast