+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Is mms safe while breastfeeding ?

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks

Default Is mms safe while breastfeeding ?

Does anyone know ? Ive been looking everywhere but cant find any info ?

John

2. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member sshenry's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,274 times in 319 posts

Default Re: Is mms safe while breastfeeding ?

No. Seriously, it's too harsh.

Harsh enough on an adult's system (though effective). I wouldn't risk it on an infant, especially since most drugs and supplements hardly filter at all and end up in the breastmilk.

3. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,868 times in 752 posts

I haven't had any experience with MMS and breastfeeding, but I know pregnant women have taking it and there hasn't been any bad reactions.
    I suggest you take only one drop of MMS with 5 drops of lemon juice. see the results. Take it from there on.
    MMS improves the immune system.
    Read Jim humble's website on babies and pregnant women.
    http://www.jimhumble.biz/index.php?o...id=6&Itemid=26

4. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member sshenry's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,274 times in 319 posts

I should have explained, I had a friend who took regular doeses of MMS while pregnant, and actually went into premature labor the three seperate occasions she was dosing herself (took her three times before she connected the dots). Of course she was taking large doses for a medical problem she had. Each time she went into labor was when she went over eight drops of MMS per dose.

The same friend went back to MMS when she was breastfeeding and when she'd get over four drops, the baby would go into fits of colic.

5. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Quote Posted by seko (here)
    I haven't had any experience with MMS and breastfeeding, but I know pregnant women have taking it and there hasn't been any bad reactions.
    I suggest you take only one drop of MMS with 5 drops of lemon juice. see the results. Take it from there on.
    MMS improves the immune system.
    Read Jim humble's website on babies and pregnant women.
    http://www.jimhumble.biz/index.php?o...id=6&Itemid=26
    Thanks for the link , its good to know Jim's view and experience

Quote Posted by sshenry (here)
    I should have explained, I had a friend who took regular doeses of MMS while pregnant, and actually went into premature labor the three seperate occasions she was dosing herself (took her three times before she connected the dots). Of course she was taking large doses for a medical problem she had. Each time she went into labor was when she went over eight drops of MMS per dose.

The same friend went back to MMS when she was breastfeeding and when she'd get over four drops, the baby would go into fits of colic.
    And thank you for the advise also , our baby is 9 months old so getting him off the breast maybe an option . We are just trying to get informed .

John

6. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Being a breastfeeding mother, I would not take it under any circumstances while breastfeeding.

If someone has a condition that serious, and they have dowsed or talked to a legitimate medical intuitive and feel it is the ONLY option, then they should unquestionably wean first.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to happyexpat For This Post:

sshenry (16th May 2011)

8. Link to Post #7
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,605 times in 228 posts

I have it sitting in front of me here and I just can't cope with it in my system. I've switched to colloidal silver instead, and even have my own little production line going.

Based on how my body reacts to MMS? I wouldn't take it if pregnant or breast feeding.

Of course, neither of those situations are likely to happen

I keep it around in the event I may need to hit "something" hard. It doesn't seem to be the thing for me to get on top off a runny nose - too harsh.

Colloidal silver is really gentle and the taste is hard to pick up.

My (now) 4 year old has had a difficult time taking any medicine. In the end we more or less had to give up because he wouldn't take it, and force feeding him meds didn't work (it would all come back up).

Now I just slip some colloidal silver into his water bottle (he drinks water 99% of the time), and he isn't even aware. No colour, no taste and no obvious effects when in the body.

Just my experience as a dad in case it helps.

9. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

yes , mms is very harsh indeed but it definately does the job ! We've got colloidal silver but havent had much joy with it to be honost . I suppose every one is different ey Do you use a generator to make your own ?

John

10. Link to Post #9
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,605 times in 228 posts

Yes I do have my own generator John.

I think the difference is that my family uses colloidal silver as a supplement as opposed to a specific treatment. When I tried MMS as a specific treatment it kicked my body around. The documentation says it will, so I kept on keeping on, and I just got worse and worse. In the end the cure (which didn't seem to arrive) was worse than the ailment (heavy flu), so I decided to do burn it off the old fashioned way Tried MMS half a dozen times for periods extending into two weeks and all it does is makes me feel worse. It may be that I am administering it wrongly.

I still recommend colloidal silver as a low-dose, regularly taken supplement as it assists your immune system. For us below the equator, this is a critical time of the year to do so.

Of course, regular and sufficient sleep, lots of water (lots!), and a good diet go a long way

11. The Following User Says Thank You to perfectresonance For This Post:

happyexpat (17th May 2011)

+ Reply to Thread