1. Link to Post #2481
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 46,627 times in 5,415 posts

Default Re: The Wuhan Coronavirus [Covid-19, the Honey Badger virus]

Quote Posted by Satori (here)
    Good going. I remember seeing this video before. I’d forgotten about it. It needs to be out there front and center.

Also, let us recall that Mary Tyler Moore is (was?) a diabetic who takes very good care of herself. She knows about vaccines and health and.... She refused taking their poison. So should we all.
    Yes, absolutely.

Perhaps further questions to my brother should also include, bearing in mind that vaccinations are nearly always administered to military personnel first, even if they aren't certain exactly what it is they are being given, the following:
    1/ Were any personnel in your Company/Regiment administered a vaccine last autumn/fall, that weren't a usual part of a regular programme of boosters, or, perhaps 'new'? What were you told they were?
    2/ To the best of your knowledge do you know if anyone from your Company/Regiment, or another, took any part in the World Military Games last autumn/fall?
    3/ If able to, do you know of any Company or Regiment personnel who perhaps suffered any adverse reaction or developed any that might have included respiratory problems after administration of any 'vaccine' or 'booster'?
    I wouldn't necessarily expect any clarity there and he may not be able to share certain information but it is a line of enquiry I could take.

Perhaps any others of you with military connections out there could possibly broach a similar line; it'd be interesting to get a handle on this. Respecting certain confidentialities of course.
    Last edited by Tintin; 24th March 2020 at 20:32.
    “If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Gracy (24th March 2020), Inaiá (24th March 2020), justntime2learn (24th March 2020), Mike (24th March 2020), norman (24th March 2020), Pam (25th March 2020), Phoenix (24th March 2020), Sadieblue (25th March 2020), silvanelf (25th March 2020), Sophocles (25th March 2020), T Smith (24th March 2020), wondering (24th March 2020)

3. Link to Post #2482
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 46,627 times in 5,415 posts

Quote Posted by scotslad (here)
    Has anyone seen stats for flu victims and deaths (of the elderly) for this time of year in a country by country chart/infographic comparing previous years with the current year? Curious to see how that compares.

Quote Pentagon scientists have been deployed in 25 countries and given diplomatic immunity to research deadly viruses, bacteria and toxins at US military offshore biolaboratories under a $2.1 billion DoD program. (Source: DTRA)
    Hmmm. Deployed in 25 countries with diplomatic immunity. Were these regions with or without 5G? Were they researching or releasing.... ? (Just asking)

The whole thing "feels" like an exceptionally well coordinated, well planned, execution of something that a distracted public have been misdirected with the whole BREXIT thing.
    Thanks for the post scotslad

It's highly doubtful that 5G was there at the time the investigative reporting by Dilyana was being undertaken.

The origin of our awareness of this work can be found by visiting a thread that Hervé started back in September 2018 - "Ethnic-Specific Weapons: Leaked Documents Reveal US Diplomats in Georgia Trafficking Human Blood And Pathogens For Pentagon Biowarfare Laboratory" - and the information there, 14 posts thus far, should prove rewarding for those interested in pursuing that angle. I'd argue that it should be pursued, fairly vigorously, as aoibhghaire appears to have done.
    “If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Baby Steps (25th March 2020), Gracy (24th March 2020), Pam (25th March 2020), Sadieblue (25th March 2020), silvanelf (25th March 2020), Sophocles (25th March 2020), Sunny (25th March 2020), wondering (24th March 2020)

5. Link to Post #2483
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,116 times in 243 posts

Quote Posted by Franny (here)
    Quote So tell that to this Spanish doctor.

He explains that he now has to give patients over 65 a sedative to allow them to die without pain, while younger patients are put on the few ventilators that are available.

Now read that one more time.

I understand that your points are meant sincerely, but your beliefs are simply incorrect. I don't mean this unkindly, but you're in denial.

I dont speak spanish fluently, so I cant understand what he's saying
    Turn on the subtitles then change to English, the translation is pretty good.
    the only option i get is spanish auto-generated
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 24th March 2020 at 21:23. Reason: corrected my quoted typo

6. Link to Post #2484
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Phoenix (here)
    Quote Posted by thepainterdoug (here)
    I love you all, and don't mean to dismiss any comments. But those who say this virus is fake, please tell me fake how? Its a fake virus? Its a virus that doesn't really kill people? Or it kills people, but no more than a normal seasonal virus? Please be clear, which aspect of this virus is fake?

I see this virus as highly contagious. The facts bear this out. And this in my mind makes this virus the danger it is. If millions get it, then even 1 percent death rate can cripple the health systems. Thats the problem in my mind.
    but put that aside,

If fake, then the entire world fell for it. Entire economies, top power people, Politicians ,savvy businessmen who live for money, are loosing money, loosing their life savings and businesses. Owners of sports teams, Mark Cuban, and Virgins Richard Branson to name some, None of these people smell the fake and are stepping up to call it out ? They would rather the ruse continue?

Who benefits? And whoever it is, then they must of orchestrated it. Who are they, how did they bring an entire planet into line and into this fake? And for what?

If I could get some clear and compelling answers to this, I might sign on. But I feel there are people that love conspiracies and their minds are drawn to thinking that way as a pre set. Im one of them, and never see things as they are presented. But this is something too overwhelming. When enemies agree, adversaries such as Iran and America sign on , then how is this fake ? No other countries leaders have stood up and called, fake!

thanks all, love to hear some compelling data to back up the fake virus theory. Not an article, but your own theory. Cause If there is none, maybe we can move past this idea and align on its reality, and how to solve it ? blessings all . d
    by fake, I mean that I dont believe there is some entity/virus that is more dangerous than the normal flu going around the world.

it's a good point that you say 'why dont more people call it out' - i think this is a thing where they want to save face and not be a contrarian because they have so much to loose. theyre ****ing frauds, in short.

has Iran really signed on?

then again, are Iran and America really enemies? I'm not up to date with if they have an israeli central bank yet, do they?

If they do, then theyre not really enemies, its an act.

If thy dont, not sure why they wouldnt call it out - I also dont speak arabic yet, so i cant know if they are calling it out.

Also, they could be given an ultimatum and a gag order to not speak out against it, and if they do, more reestrictions and death will occur?

Good points Doug.
    Brazil's Jair Bolsonaro says coronavirus crisis is a media trick

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...-a-media-trick

7. Link to Post #2485
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,527 times in 642 posts

https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2020...e-coronavirus/

EXCERPT FROM ARTICLE:

Here is a CDC paragraph about results. I suggest you read it several times.

“Positive [test] results are indicative of active infection with 2019-nCoV but do not rule out bacterial infection or co-infection with other viruses. The agent detected may not be the definite cause of disease. Laboratories within the United States and its territories are required to report all positive results to the appropriate public health authorities.”

I’m going to blow past the blatant contradiction in that CDC paragraph and cut to the chase.

The key line in that paragraph is: “The agent detected [the coronavirus] may not be the definite cause of disease.”
    Last edited by Caliban; 24th March 2020 at 21:17.

8. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Caliban For This Post:

alexius (26th March 2020), Ben (28th March 2020), David Trd1 (25th March 2020), Gracy (24th March 2020), Pam (25th March 2020), Sadieblue (25th March 2020), silvanelf (25th March 2020), sllim11 (25th March 2020), T Smith (25th March 2020), Tintin (25th March 2020), TrumanCash (25th March 2020), wondering (24th March 2020)

9. Link to Post #2486
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,539 times in 32,788 posts

He explains that he now has to give patients over 65 a sedative to allow them to die without pain, while younger patients are put on the few ventilators that are available.

I understand that your points are meant sincerely, but your beliefs are simply incorrect. I don't mean this unkindly, but you're in denial.

There's a translation in the YouTube comments. That's often the first place to look. Here:

~~~

"Hello, good day. It's very difficult for me to record this video. My tears are falling.

I have received a few audio recordings [from hospitals] that for people over the age of 65 the ventilators are being removed and they are being sedated so they don't suffer while they die. The ventilators are needed for younger people.

I will play the audio so I can compose myself and then I will make the pertinent commentary. Please listen, please share this video on all social media feeds.

Please, we have a duty to our elders, we can't just let them die in this undignified manner."
    <plays the audio from hospital doctors explaining what the live situation is in Madrid, the woman explains the situation is dire. A brutal number of patients per doctor, not enough supplies, not enough ventilators or beds. People dying alone, doctors have to hold their hands because they can't have family members with them in their dying moments.

Politicians and bureaucrats who don't give a damn or want to stick their head in the sand, who don't want to acknowledge the human tragedy and sacrifice that is occurring right now. The hospitals are collapsing and we have to make life and death decisions in Madrid. This isn't a hoax, this isn't a dramatizations>
    The doctor talks again saying he's going to "reach out to any Chinese contacts he may have to see if they can get more ventilators sent to Madrid as a show of solidarity. Then he goes on to blame the politicians for not reacting sooner.

They failed their citizens, they failed to make the right decisions, to find more supplies and ventilators. To acknowledge the truth of the current crisis. There is only one word for what is happening right now and that's genocide. We can't sit idly while the people who have raised this country die. Please share this video."
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 24th March 2020 at 21:42.

10. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Baby Steps (25th March 2020), Ben (28th March 2020), Caliban (24th March 2020), Gracy (24th March 2020), Inaiá (24th March 2020), justntime2learn (24th March 2020), Pam (25th March 2020), Phoenix (24th March 2020), Sadieblue (25th March 2020), silvanelf (25th March 2020), Sophocles (25th March 2020), T Smith (25th March 2020), Tintin (24th March 2020), wondering (24th March 2020), Yoda (24th March 2020)

11. Link to Post #2487
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,410 times in 621 posts

An EXERCISE (DRILL) on 18th OCTOBER 2019

Selected moments from the Event 201 pandemic tabletop exercise hosted by The Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security in partnership with the World Economic Forum and the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation on October 18, 2019, in New York, NY. The exercise illustrated the pandemic preparedness efforts needed to diminish the large-scale economic and societal consequences of a severe pandemic.

Drawing from actual events, Event 201 identifies important policy issues and preparedness challenges that could be solved with sufficient political will and attention. These issues were designed in a narrative to engage and educate the participants and the audience.

12. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to boja For This Post:

AutumnW (25th March 2020), Basho (24th March 2020), Gracy (24th March 2020), Holly Lindin (29th March 2020), Inaiá (24th March 2020), onevoice (24th March 2020), Pam (25th March 2020), Sadieblue (25th March 2020), silvanelf (25th March 2020), Tintin (25th March 2020), wondering (24th March 2020)

13. Link to Post #2488
    Thanks

A quick Irish update: total cases 1329, as of Tuesday 25th March. Sadly, a total of 7 deaths.

This afternoon further restrictions have been put in place. The Irish Prime Minister didn't go as far as to call it a "lock-down", but it's not far off. Essential business can remain open, all others must close. Cafes can remain open, funnily enough, but only for take away service. I guess life without coffee isn't a life worth thinking about.

There has been a slow adjustment reaction with some, as seen last weekend in many of our beaches, parks, outdoor recreation spaces. With the first bit of nice weather cabin feverish people descended to these spots in droves. However, the majority are adhering to the 2 meter rule, I'm pleased to see.

Many thousands of jobs have been lost over the last two weeks, mine included. The government has made a 'Covid Pandemic Unemployment Payment' to all those who lost their job. A payment, lodged into our bank account, of €350 a week.

14. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Conaire For This Post:

Adi (24th March 2020), Basho (24th March 2020), David Trd1 (25th March 2020), Gracy (24th March 2020), happyuk (25th March 2020), Inaiá (24th March 2020), justntime2learn (24th March 2020), Pam (24th March 2020), Sadieblue (25th March 2020), silvanelf (25th March 2020), Tintin (25th March 2020), wondering (24th March 2020)

15. Link to Post #2489
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

There's a translation in the YouTube comments. That's often the first place to look. Here:

~~~

"Hello, good day. It's very difficult for me to record this video. My tears are falling.

I have received a few audio recordings [from hospitals] that for people over the age of 65 the ventilators are being removed and they are being sedated so they don't suffer while they die. The ventilators are needed for younger people.

I will play the audio so I can compose myself and then I will make the pertinent commentary. Please listen, please share this video on all social media feeds.

Please, we have a duty to our elders, we can't just let them die in this undignified manner."
    <plays the audio from hospital doctors explaining what the live situation is in Madrid, the woman explains the situation is dire. A brutal number of patients per doctor, not enough supplies, not enough ventilators or beds. People dying alone, doctors have to hold their hands because they can't have family members with them in their dying moments.

Politicians and bureaucrats who don't give a damn or want to stick their head in the sand, who don't want to acknowledge the human tragedy and sacrifice that is occurring right now. The hospitals are collapsing and we have to make life and death decisions in Madrid. This isn't a hoax, this isn't a dramatizations>
    The doctor talks again saying he's going to "reach out to any Chinese contacts he may have to see if they can get more ventilators sent to Madrid as a show of solidarity. Then he goes on to blame the politicians for not reacting sooner.

They failed their citizens, they failed to make the right decisions, to find more supplies and ventilators. To acknowledge the truth of the current crisis. There is only one word for what is happening right now and that's genocide. We can't sit idly while the people who have raised this country die. Please share this video."
    ok, so what exactly am i in denial of bill? please explain.

it is very sad to read this story.. hearing that people are dying alone, i am not trying to be insensitive to that, or people's fear or suffering. thats the last thing i want

16. Link to Post #2490
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,308 times in 5,717 posts

Bumping

Imo this is way way possible unless we all recognize it and rebel.

17. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Ascension (25th March 2020), Gracy (25th March 2020), happyuk (25th March 2020), Kamikaze (25th March 2020), Metaphor (25th March 2020), Pam (25th March 2020), Sadieblue (25th March 2020), sllim11 (25th March 2020), T Smith (24th March 2020), Tintin (25th March 2020), wondering (24th March 2020)

18. Link to Post #2491
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,527 times in 642 posts

Here is a spiritual perspective on what's happening. Quite interesting, heartfelt and revealing. Uplifting too. Starts at 3:54.

19. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Caliban For This Post:

Delight (24th March 2020), Gracy (25th March 2020), onevoice (24th March 2020), Pam (25th March 2020), Sadieblue (25th March 2020), Sophocles (25th March 2020), Tintin (25th March 2020), wondering (24th March 2020)

20. Link to Post #2492
    Madagascar Avalon Member silvanelf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,587 times in 299 posts

Some ballpark numbers regarding hospital beds and ICU beds in the US and Western Europe

Hospital beds per 1000 inhabitants (source is wikipedia):

US:_________2.77
    Germany:___8.00
    France:._____5.98
    Belgium:_____5.76
    Switzerland:__4.53
    Norway:______3.60
    Italy:_________3.18
    Spain:________2.97
    Sweden:______2.22

ICU beds per 100.000 inhabitants (source is wikipedia):

US:_________29.3
    Germany:___29.2
    France:._____11.6
    Belgium:_____15.9
    Switzerland:__11.0
    Norway:_______8.0
    Italy:_________12.5
    Spain:_________9.7
    Sweden:_______5.8

There is a common assumption that approximately one third of all beds are available for COVID-19 patients.
    Therefore I'm applying this factor of 1/3 to compute the number of

available hospital beds | ICU beds per 1 million pop (note the different scale):

US:___________920 | 100
    Germany:____2.700 | 100
    France:.______2.000 | 39
    Belgium:_____1.900 | 53
    Switzerland:__1.510 | 37
    Norway:______1.200 | 80
    Italy:_________1.060 | 42
    Spain:_________990 | 32
    Sweden:_______740 | 19

sources:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o..._hospital_beds
    https://www.forbes.com/sites/niallmc...a-infographic/

21. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to silvanelf For This Post:

Gracy (25th March 2020), onevoice (24th March 2020), Pam (25th March 2020), Sadieblue (25th March 2020), Sophocles (25th March 2020), Tintin (25th March 2020), wondering (24th March 2020)

22. Link to Post #2493
    United States Avalon Member Elainie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,546 times in 787 posts

One of my favorite youtube personalities with his own channel. Here is an interview, he has much more content on his channel. Jaco is a 35 year veteran Navy SEAL Team 6 Assault Team Operator, CIA security operative, master instructor and he has extensive training and knowledge of bioweapon warfare. You will find his insights and our discussion well worth your time.

https://gnosticwarrior.com/jaco-1.html

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAH...UqEH6IA/videos
    Last edited by Elainie; 25th March 2020 at 01:16.

23. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Elainie For This Post:

Antagenet (29th March 2020), ByTheNorthernSea (25th March 2020), David Trd1 (25th March 2020), Gracy (25th March 2020), Inaiá (25th March 2020), Pam (25th March 2020), Sadieblue (25th March 2020), silvanelf (25th March 2020), sllim11 (25th March 2020), Sophocles (25th March 2020), Tintin (25th March 2020)

24. Link to Post #2494
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,308 times in 5,717 posts

A proposed solution...

25. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

David Trd1 (25th March 2020), Gracy (25th March 2020), norman (25th March 2020), onevoice (25th March 2020), Pam (25th March 2020), Sadieblue (25th March 2020), Satori (25th March 2020), T Smith (25th March 2020), Tintin (25th March 2020)

26. Link to Post #2495
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,860 times in 11,838 posts

Coronavirus: Health expert criticises 'not useful' comparison between UK and Italy death rates

Yahoo News UK George Martin,Yahoo News UK

https://uk.yahoo.com/news/coronaviru...185225992.html

A health expert has hit out at comparisons between the UK and Italy’s death rates from coronavirus, claiming they are “not useful”.

Professor James Naismith, director of the Rosalind Franklin Institute, University of Oxford, said the media was guilty of “over interpretation of a single day’s numbers of deaths”.

He described recent large daily increases as “very worrying but not a surprise” and said the “numbers are too small and there are too few data points” to make a direct comparison with Italy.

According to the Johns Hopkins Coronavirus Resource Center, as of Tuesday evening there have been a total of 6,820 confirmed deaths in Italy compared to 422 deaths in the UK.

“The over interpretation of a single day’s numbers of deaths that we saw on Saturday whereby people used the figures to claim we will be in the same situation as Italy in two weeks is not useful as the numbers are too small and there are too few data points,” Professor Naismith said.

“We use trends because we know there are margins of error in any single day. What is important to study the trend, not to live on the emotional rollercoaster of daily updates.

“In both Italy and the UK, until recently, the growth in number of cases and deaths appeared to follow the same 1.3 exponential growth and this has been true almost everywhere else.

“The way exponentials work is that it does not much matter about sampling in testing, you see the same rate of growth unless you keep changing your sampling method.

“The figures on the death rate in Italy, do not necessarily prove that there has been a sudden or continuing wholesale break down of their health services.

“There is a tragedy in Italy and the strain on their hospitals and staff all too obvious. The growth in the number of deaths and cases have followed a very similar pattern from the outset.”

So far, the coronavirus pandemic has infected more than 382,000 people worldwide, with at least 16,500 deaths.

In Italy, Spain and France, the pandemic is pushing national health systems to their breaking points.

The outbreak has killed more than 6,000 Italians, the highest death toll of any country.

Officials said Monday the virus had claimed just over 600 more lives, down from 793 two days earlier, offering some glimmer of hope.

The risks remain for doctors, nurses and others on the frontlines; Italy has seen at least 18 doctors with the coronavirus die.
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

27. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

ByTheNorthernSea (25th March 2020), Caliban (25th March 2020), Franny (25th March 2020), Gracy (25th March 2020), happyuk (25th March 2020), Pam (25th March 2020), Sadieblue (26th March 2020), T Smith (25th March 2020), Tintin (25th March 2020)

28. Link to Post #2496
    Scotland Avalon Member scotslad's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,044 times in 645 posts

Your thoughts please.

In light of the COV19 crisis, I'm Curious about the honey badger control powers now rolling out here in the UK -

I and many thousands if not million others, received a TEXT message on my contract phone from the Govt -

It said "Stay at Home".

Am I now in tacit agreement with the Govt? If my phone/device leaves my home it can be tracked.

They can track my journeys and where I go.

If I visit other people's homes will I receive an automatic fine allegedly somewhere in the region of £1000 to £10,000?

It appears the Government has the Digital Communications Bill, and thus can request, process my and your data to prosecute and control you.

Will my mobile phone now be used as my state controlled ID card? And used as evidence against me?

Afterall I have to use it for boarding passes for planes etc at moment when crossing borders.

Drones are now being used in several european countries to "police" the streets.

There is also software widely available to monitor "hot spots" and monitor people with phones in open places, shopping malls etc

- add the personal identifiers to it - and jeezo, every science fiction film of the 80s and 90s is fastly becoming our reality.

Overthinking? Too much time on my hands? Curious to your thoughts?

29. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to scotslad For This Post:

ByTheNorthernSea (25th March 2020), Caliban (25th March 2020), ClearWater (25th March 2020), David Trd1 (25th March 2020), Deux Corbeaux (25th March 2020), Eligos (25th March 2020), Franny (25th March 2020), Gracy (25th March 2020), greybeard (25th March 2020), happyuk (25th March 2020), justntime2learn (25th March 2020), Pam (25th March 2020), Sadieblue (26th March 2020), silvanelf (25th March 2020), Sunny (25th March 2020), T Smith (25th March 2020), Tintin (25th March 2020)

30. Link to Post #2497
    United States Avalon Member Elainie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,546 times in 787 posts

31. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Elainie For This Post:

Baby Steps (25th March 2020), ByTheNorthernSea (25th March 2020), Deux Corbeaux (25th March 2020), Franny (25th March 2020), Gracy (25th March 2020), onevoice (25th March 2020), Sadieblue (26th March 2020), silvanelf (25th March 2020), T Smith (25th March 2020), Tintin (25th March 2020), TravelerJim (26th March 2020)

32. Link to Post #2498
    Indonesia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,615 times in 274 posts

The moment the anti-malarial combo is announced to effectively cure the virus - 2 days later a false flag death from the drug is broadcasted - coincidence no? Now 2 democrat-run states in the US are banning the approved use of it. Wonderful... in times like this, you feel like wishing death on these devils who run these states. 50 yrs of anti-malarial use with no issues... suddenly a death.

The media is playing this up like crazy and conveniently leaving out the fact that the couple mixed their own cocktail up by using aquarium cleaner “phosphate”. Anyone with half a brain knows that thats not how chemicals are combined to get their names.
    Last edited by spade; 25th March 2020 at 12:41.

33. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to spade For This Post:

Basho (25th March 2020), Ben (28th March 2020), Franny (25th March 2020), gini (25th March 2020), Gracy (25th March 2020), Inaiá (25th March 2020), Kamikaze (25th March 2020), Sadieblue (26th March 2020), Sunny (25th March 2020), sunwings (25th March 2020), T Smith (25th March 2020), Tintin (25th March 2020), wegge (25th March 2020)

34. Link to Post #2499
    Wales Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,223 times in 940 posts

Quote Posted by scotslad (here)
    Has anyone seen stats for flu victims and deaths (of the elderly) for this time of year in a country by country chart/infographic comparing previous years with the current year? Curious to see how that compares.

Quote Pentagon scientists have been deployed in 25 countries and given diplomatic immunity to research deadly viruses, bacteria and toxins at US military offshore biolaboratories under a $2.1 billion DoD program. (Source: DTRA)
    Hmmm. Deployed in 25 countries with diplomatic immunity. Were these regions with or without 5G? Were they researching or releasing.... ? (Just asking)

The whole thing "feels" like an exceptionally well coordinated, well planned, execution of something that a distracted public have been misdirected with the whole BREXIT thing.

One thing for sure, whatever we think - IT IS HAPPENING and I have 3 daughters all nurses getting treated like cattle by very very scared people who are getting tested and their dna being recorded and everyone appears to be waiting for the vaccinations.

The draconian measures have been dictated to us by the PM - almost as though he had heard our conversations in recent nights over the kitchen table debating what would happen next.

I've put my planning objections about my neighbours barn conversion down my list of priorities - that's for sure.

eeee me. Where's it all going to end?
    I don't know about all countries, but Public Health England releases stats relating to flu and respiratory illnesses each year.

Of particular interest is "Influenza-attributable deaths" and "Excess all-cause mortality surveillance" sections. It puts things into perspective somewhat. Example report for 2017 to 2018:

https://assets.publishing.service.go...17_to_2018.pdf

If I'm interpreting Table 6 correctly that's 15,969 total deaths attributable to influenza for 2017/2018, of which 15,004 were for the 65+ age group.
    Last edited by happyuk; 25th March 2020 at 07:41.

35. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to happyuk For This Post:

ByTheNorthernSea (25th March 2020), Franny (25th March 2020), Gracy (25th March 2020), greybeard (25th March 2020), guayabal (25th March 2020), justntime2learn (25th March 2020), Pam (25th March 2020), Sadieblue (26th March 2020), scotslad (25th March 2020), silvanelf (25th March 2020), Tintin (25th March 2020), wondering (25th March 2020)

36. Link to Post #2500
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Here a article describing conditions in Sweden as I mentioned yesterday.

https://www.thelocal.se/20200324/whi...ng-its-own-way

I reckon no particular changes are needed here so things need not be played. Parliament and politicians have achieved their goals for now, others just need to align.

37. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kamikaze For This Post:

Basho (25th March 2020), Franny (25th March 2020), Gracy (25th March 2020), Pam (25th March 2020), Sadieblue (26th March 2020), Tintin (25th March 2020), wondering (25th March 2020)

Closed Thread
Page 125 of 154 FirstFirst 1 25 75 115 125 135 154 LastLast