+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The biggest Conspiracy Theory of all times-Stargate-Gulf of Aden

1. Link to Post #1
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,152 times in 2,815 posts

Default The biggest Conspiracy Theory of all times-Stargate-Gulf of Aden

I have decided we need a reminder of the gulf of aden stargate its gone quite

An exclusive video interview with Aaron McCollum has been released from the makers of Project Camelot and it is by far a gigantic leap for anyone's imagination, the rabbit hole of conspiracy theories has just got deeper!

If you haven’t been up to date with the latest conspiracy theories of late but have been following the news you may have heard of much to do with the Gulf of Aden. Over the last many months it has been reported of a large congregation of a multinational group of Battle Ships that have been patrolling the waters.

It has been reported across mainstream media that all countries involved are protecting their interests from the growing Somali Pirates threat. But conspiracy theorists have been reporting this story as a Red Flag Operation to cover the real purpose of their unprecedented Navel activity in the waters of Aden.

It has been said and also in-depth in this video interview with Aaron McCollum from Project Camelot that a strange magnetic anomaly has been found in the Gulf of Aden. This strange magnetic anomaly is creating what conspiracy theorists believe to be a portal, a kind of Intergalactic Stargate, that only now is slowly being activated and the Governments and the Elites can’t stop it.

There are many strange theories surrounding the 2012 phenomena but now they are escalated to Universal proportions, what’s causing this Stargate to become activated is well anybody’s guess but there are now many synchronised theories being reported all over the Internet that well is too greater for a mention here.

In Aaron McCollum’s interview he bravely or insanely admits to have been working for Top Secret or Black Projects run by the world’s Elites/Governments. He boldly opens a mega tsunami of Intel and reports to have been working in secret underground facility’s that are also under the sea, he says one of these facilities are on the west side of Puerto Rico and is known as Project Seagate, he also tells of ongoing genetic experiments, the cohesion and calibration of extraterrestrials working in these facilities, the existence of the TR-3bs triangular shaped UFOs as a black government aircraft, interdimensional travel and the list goes on and on, deeper and deeper!

So if you are still interested and think your mind can handle it, I recommend having a look at this video, as a note or just an observation have a look at his T-Shirt he is wearing, think he is trying to tell us something subliminally?

Time for a refresher enjoy

2. Link to Post #2
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Default Re: The biggest Conspiracy Theory of all times-Stargate-Gulf of Aden

Aaron McCollum's fantasies spawned himself much exposure, even a Radio Gig...

Even whether or not anything he said was partially true, he is way out out of his depth within the Truth movement IMO...

In fact he's drowning..! Not many these days are throwing him a line to save him which speaks for itself...

From memory his name is not to be mentioned around the likes of Duncan O'Finioan either...

As for Stargate-Gulf of Aden story, the jury's still out on that one for the time being. But I still feel there maybe an element of truth to it..?

3. Link to Post #3
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,530 times in 419 posts

I think Doctor Daniel Jackson is the one to ask regarding this stargate

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to andrewgreen For This Post:

frances (29th January 2012), The One (29th January 2012)

5. Link to Post #4
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,127 times in 3,536 posts

Hey mate,

This stargate image is 100% photoshop. It has been discussed here on PA before and in many other forums, and it´s proven to be fake.

For me, it´s crystal clear that this is a 3D object added to the picture in post-production, for many reasons.

Cheers,

Raf.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

Carmody (29th January 2012), jackovesk (29th January 2012), The One (29th January 2012)

7. Link to Post #5
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,152 times in 2,815 posts

Quote Posted by RMorgan (here)
    Hey mate,

This stargate image is 100% photoshop. It has been discussed here on PA before and in many other forums, and it´s proven to be fake.

For me, it´s crystal clear that this is a 3D object added to the picture in post-production, for many reasons.

Cheers,

Raf.
    Never said it wasent mate Just put it in to add to the story.I really wasent bothered about the picture more about the story.My fault should have left it out

cheers

8. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,961 times in 1,379 posts

I know stargates in general are very much real, both natural and artificial ones. I know of at least 5 or 6 natural star gates in existence in the world. And, obviously so do our governments, the first 2 seasons of Star Gate SG1 had so much information fed to the writers from the military and even some of the props and set dressing stuff they used was either directly from the military or based on photographs of objects. As far as AM goes, I will refrain from commenting, knowing what the Government is capable of and the lengths they will go to for discrediting someone. And knowing the probability of a Star Gate existing out there. And, also having a fairly solid foundation of insight into what has been going on since the past 50-60 years up to current. And, the types of false flag events that have happened even in the past few decades. The motives etc. I don't know everything, no one does.
    "Ignoring the evidence is simply another way of ignoring the truth."
    "Reality is always hard to accept whenever it is unpleasant. Our minds play tricks and tell us it just cannot be. Instead of accepting the truth as it is when it disturbs us, we try to deny its existence."

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DreamsInDigital For This Post:

Equatorial Eyes (1st February 2012), WhiteFeather (31st January 2012)

10. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,652 times in 513 posts

Regarding the Video with Aaron, at about the 2:10 mark ... they begin to discuss the 13th chromosome, Autism ---- precogs -- big pharm. Per Kerry ... Autistic children are able to see the future and .... these children can/could (?) jump humanity to another level.

Now ... Is there a connection to the new TV show with Keifer Sutherland, Touch, is starting january 2012? Who is allowing this autistic child to show his supernatural power for predicting patterns, etc?

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Alie For This Post:

jjjones (1st February 2012), moontime (1st February 2012), WhiteFeather (31st January 2012)

12. Link to Post #8
    Canada Avalon Member Spellbound's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,257 times in 1,040 posts

I may be in the minority here...but I think Aarron McCollum came across as a huge phony in Kerry's videos. Had a hard time watching to the very end because I simply didn't believe half (or more of) the stuff he was saying. However, I do believe in stargates.

13. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Is it simply because it's hard to believe the Government could go to such extensive lengths of torture and abuse? To achieve it's goals? Reality is always hard to accept whenever it is unpleasant. Our minds play tricks and tell us it just cannot be. Instead of accepting the truth as it is when it disturbs us, we try to deny its existence.
    "Reality is always hard to accept whenever it is unpleasant. Our minds play tricks and tell us it just cannot be. Instead of accepting the truth as it is when it disturbs us, we try to deny its existence."

14. The Following User Says Thank You to DreamsInDigital For This Post:

Equatorial Eyes (1st February 2012)

15. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,323 times in 995 posts

I remember Bill Wood saying something about the Stargate series episodes 100, 101, & 102, and he and his 'cohorts' had a huge laugh over them... these episodes dealt with a discussion about the possibility of a 'tv series being made about the stargate phenomena'...

Because they are real.

In Unity and Peace

16. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

I think while not maybe here, in general most people would be surprised of the amount of different films and series concerning this stuff, that are sold as SyFy , that are actually based on true information/events.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to DreamsInDigital For This Post:

modwiz (1st February 2012)

18. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,977 times in 5,652 posts

Has this been debunked yet? I have heard there are many Naval Fleets in this area from many different countries, even China. They stated the reason they were there was due to the Somali Pirates, I highly doubt they would bring in the Big Guns for these insignificant entities. Please LMK.

Just found This Researching:

A bizarre report prepared for Prime Minister Putin by Admiral Maksimov of Russia's Northern Fleet states that a 'mysterious magnetic vortex' currently centered in the Gulf of Aden has "defied" all the combined efforts of Russia, The United States and China to shut it down, or even to ascertain its exact origin or"cause for being".
    The Gulf of Aden [photo 2nd left] is one of the most vital waterways in the world located in the Arabian Sea between Yemen, on the south coast of the Arabian Peninsula, and Somalia in the Horn of Africa that sees over 21,000 ships sailing through its waters each year.
    According to this report, US scientists began noticing the "formation" of this vortex in late 2000, after which the Americans established a base of operations on the Horn of Africa in Djibouti, the capital and largest city of the Republic of Djibouti. After the 9/11 attacks on America, Djibouti then became the home of the Combined Joint Task Force - Horn of Africa (CJTF-HOA) which is a joint task force of United States Africa Command.
    After remaining 'relatively stable' since its discovery in November, 2000, this report continues, the Gulf of Aden vortex began to "expand" in late 2008 prompting the United States to issue an "extraordinary" warning to the entire world about this mysterious occurrence and which in response the following Nations rushed their Naval Forces to this area:
    Royal Australian Navy, Belgian Navy, Bulgarian Navy, Canadian Navy, Peoples Liberation Navy (China), Royal Danish Navy, French Navy, German Navy, Greek Navy, Indian Navy, Islamic Republic of Iran Navy, Italian Navy, Japan Maritime Self-Defense Force, Republic of Korea (South Korea) Navy, Royal Malaysian Navy, Royal Netherlands Navy, Pakistan Navy, Portuguese Navy, Royal Saudi Navy, Russian Navy, Republic of Singapore Navy, Spanish Navy, Swedish Navy, Royal Thai Navy, Turkish Navy, British Royal Navy and the United States Navy.
    Using the pretext that these Naval Forces were needed to protect the Gulf of Aden from Somalia pirates [who are actually nothing more than lightly armed youngsters looking for food since this mysterious vortex has destroyed their fishing waters], Admiral Maksimov states in this report that this buildup is the largest of its kind in human history and that Russia is "prepared" to join with the Americans to "defeat" what many world officials believe is an attack upon our planet by "forces"previously unknown, but described as possibly being "inter-dimensional" or "extraterrestrial".

Something's definitely going on there without a doubt! I'm Not resonating With The Pirate Theory one bit peeps.
    Last edited by WhiteFeather; 31st January 2012 at 23:05.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

Equatorial Eyes (1st February 2012), modwiz (1st February 2012), moontime (1st February 2012), StephenW11UK (1st February 2012)

20. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

The Somali Pirates are actually there to keep people away from the Star Gate. I've had multiple different sources independently confirm there is a star gate there. There had been a huge undersea base that was Reptoid/Greys. But that was destroyed. The thing we really should be paying attention to is the amount of earthquakes in the area around south africa.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to DreamsInDigital For This Post:

22. Link to Post #14
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

they say the site where the twin towers were, is a portal of some kind, wonder if the direct energy weapon used was part of the secret war , keeping the ptb from using the stargate anymore. ironic the next move was to ancient sumeria perhaps to locate the other working stargate. then the tsa scanner were installed to tell the difference between ET and human travelers. the stargate theory makes sense. the elite could no longer use the stargate so the scanners help track ET movement. this is just a theory.
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

23. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

I don't think the scanners are sophisticated enough to tell ET's vs Terrans. Unless they're looking for Reptoids that are masquerading as Terrans. Little known thing about Star Gates, they are always placed over Natural Vortexes which only occur where the nodules are which are intersecting lines on the Geomagnetic Field Grid. And, it's not every Nodule. But, I do know for a fact there is one in The Gulf Of Aden, there are at least 2-3 in Egypt, one in Bermuda, several in the UK/Ireland, at least one or two in Iceland. Several in South And Northern America, fact there is even one about 10-20 miles from my house, but it's not properly tuned/adjusted because people that unknowingly run into it only experience dimensional fluctuations like time delays etc.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to DreamsInDigital For This Post:

25. Link to Post #16
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,204 times in 958 posts

Here's a video I made with some observations about the Gulf of Aden phenomena:

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cartomancer For This Post:

DreamsInDigital (1st February 2012), modwiz (1st February 2012), moontime (1st February 2012)

+ Reply to Thread