Thread: Integrity

1. Link to Post #181
    Ecuador Avalon Member Davidallany's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,056 times in 1,577 posts

Default Re: Integrity

Quote This is not a house with guests, this is a forum. It is public, it is not a private home.
    Hi Sandy, true it's a forum, but it's a private forum, it is no public, members are chosen by invitation through other members, special events and special consideration.
    Here is what the creator of this forum says:
    Quote Clearly their membership was a mistake - on our part. Remember: this is not a public place. It's a private, invitation-only forum. This is what guarantees and safeguards its very high quality.
    My best

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Davidallany For This Post:

butcherman (25th April 2011), Gardener (23rd April 2011), Hervé (23rd April 2011), jjl (23rd April 2011), Sierra (23rd April 2011), ulli (23rd April 2011)

3. Link to Post #182
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Yes, they are our friends. In fact, in many cases, they are us. There is no reason for members of the same source tribe to be divided.

In uniting, we give of ourselves to become something greater than we are individually. A united whole, that has focus and strength.

I have full confidence that we will see this through, and we shall be all the stronger for it.

All the best,

~Janos

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Janos For This Post:

Calz (23rd April 2011), Chicodoodoo (23rd April 2011), Gardener (23rd April 2011), Limor Wolf (24th April 2011), Mad Hatter (23rd April 2011), magicmanx (23rd April 2011), Ross (23rd April 2011), sheddie (23rd April 2011), Sierra (23rd April 2011)

5. Link to Post #183
    Ecuador Avalon Member Davidallany's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,056 times in 1,577 posts

Quote Hello, David:
    Thanks for your generous comment.
    This is my opinion: there are many frequencies. Those awakened are indeed vibrating at other frequencies. "Awakeness" or "awareness" is just a word for what you --and I, indeed-- value as superiority of vibrations. There are many levels below and above us.
    In the end I think we agree. It is just a matter of words.
    Hello Feren, it is true, they are just that.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Davidallany For This Post:

Gardener (23rd April 2011), Sierra (23rd April 2011)

7. Link to Post #184
    Botswana Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,208 times in 1,243 posts

Quote Posted by sandy (here)
    WOW!!
    We are all just trying to evolve the best way we momentarily know, we are learning to take personal responsibility for this and to have the integrity to stop pointing fingers at those we perceive are barriers to our personal evolution.
    Hi Sandy
    What you say is correct but there as those that want to stop the evolution of people and disrupting this forum and run amok. Disrespecting, hurling abuse, insults at good and wonderful people. Chasing people from thread to thread refuting everything that individual had to slay with more taunts, and insults. This cannot be tolerated in a place where people share their hearts, opinions and insights. This must be a safe place for advanced people to express themselves without fear.

Really this is a case of school yard bullying. There are many laws about this type of behaviour. Now there is internet bullying. It cannot be accepted as the norm. As a society we must have rules of conduct, ways of respecting individuals without agreeing with everyone's views. If someone is behaving badly then it is OK to point a finger and point out the bad behaviour. This happens in all societies.
    Last edited by loveandgratitude; 23rd April 2011 at 06:04.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to loveandgratitude For This Post:

butcherman (23rd April 2011), Davidallany (23rd April 2011), EsmaEverheart (23rd April 2011), Hervé (23rd April 2011), jjl (23rd April 2011), pilotsimone (3rd May 2011), Sierra (23rd April 2011), ulli (23rd April 2011)

9. Link to Post #185
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,327 times in 653 posts

Quote Posted by Sierra (here)
    They were kicked off Avalon for pretty serious offenses.

No offense Chic but I'd rather not go through that again.
    What we are seeing now may be different. People may be getting the boot for political or ideological reasons, which are not serious offenses. I just learned that Modwiz and Goldenyears have been unsubscribed:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...rtas-and-stuff

This is rather shocking to me, as I don't recall ever seeing any bad behavior from these two on the forum.

And no offense taken.

10. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Chicodoodoo For This Post:

Gardener (23rd April 2011), Heather2017 (23rd April 2011), Isostool (23rd April 2011), K626 (24th April 2011), Lord Sidious (23rd April 2011), luciole (23rd April 2011), qbeac (23rd April 2011), sheddie (23rd April 2011), shijo (23rd April 2011), Sierra (23rd April 2011), winnasboy (23rd April 2011)

11. Link to Post #186
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,550 times in 32,726 posts

---------

Dear Friends:

A few people posting on this thread have completely missed the point.

I suggest that that makes the point.

12. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Davidallany (23rd April 2011), DeDukshyn (23rd April 2011), Gardener (23rd April 2011), Hervé (23rd April 2011), John Parslow (24th April 2011), kaatje (24th April 2011), Nortreb (24th April 2011), panopticon (24th April 2011), pilotsimone (3rd May 2011), SEAM (23rd April 2011), Sierra (23rd April 2011), ulli (23rd April 2011), Yoda (24th April 2011)

13. Link to Post #187
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,915 times in 1,310 posts

Dear Daviddallany,

I am of the understanding that the public can view Avalon so If I am wrong then my error. I know that only members can post etc but that those who want to check out much of Avalon's forum can read much (not all) of what is posted. This is my understanding and where I was coming from with the glass house analogy.

Please let me know if this is not true. Thank you for your response
    Love and Light Always/Sandy

14. Link to Post #188
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,346 times in 21,472 posts

I am of the understanding that the public can view Avalon so If I am wrong then my error. I know that only members can post etc but that those who want to check out much of Avalon's forum can read much (not all) of what is posted.
    What you say is correct. The posts on most of the forums on Project Avalon can be read by anyone on the web.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Omni (24th April 2011), sandy (23rd April 2011)

16. Link to Post #189
    Thanks

Dear Bill,

I went back and checked your first post. If I understand what I read you said that if you had known ( something new emerges ) after inviting someone into your home and what emerges after the fact, then you would not have been initially invited and that invited quest may be asked to leave.

Is that your point as the only other point I read I believe came from Sepia...........again maybe I read it wrong. I would appreciate it if you could clarify your point again. I know from being a trainer all of my career that often it is important to say things many different ways in order to help all the audience hopefully hear what you are trying to say. Learning modalities are different for individuals, as I'm sure you know.

If I don't understand then maybe I need to hear it put another way. Hopefully you can accommodate this.

17. Link to Post #190
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,380 times in 561 posts

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to skippy For This Post:

Lettherebelight (24th April 2011), NinJin (26th April 2011)

19. Link to Post #191
    Thanks

Quote Posted by loveandgratitude (here)
    WOW!!
    We are all just trying to evolve the best way we momentarily know, we are learning to take personal responsibility for this and to have the integrity to stop pointing fingers at those we perceive are barriers to our personal evolution.
    Hi Sandy
    What you say is correct but there as those that want to stop the evolution of people and disrupting this forum and run amok. Disrespecting, hurling abuse, insults at good and wonderful people. Chasing people from thread to thread refuting everything that individual had to slay with more taunts, and insults. This cannot be tolerated in a place where people share their hearts, opinions and insights. This must be a safe place for advanced people to express themselves without fear.

Really this is a case of school yard bullying. There are many laws about this type of behaviour. Now there is internet bullying. It cannot be accepted as the norm. As a society we must have rules of conduct, ways of respecting individuals without agreeing with everyone's views. If someone is behaving badly then it is OK to point a finger and point out the bad behaviour. This happens in all societies.
    Dear LovingandGratitude,

Thank you for your response. I acknowledge that there are bully's everywhere in the world and the societal way you choose to deal with them is okay for you.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Awwwwwwwwwww thanks Skippy

20. Link to Post #192
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,889 times in 15,481 posts

If I don't understand then maybe I need to hear it put another way. Hopefully you can accommodate this.
    Hi Sandy,

I am not Bill but it seems to me that what Bill is referring to is this:

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    I was referring to the phenomenon of separation... and the regrouping, in new configurations, of friends, relationships and allies.

Old friends, who I never hurt or harmed, have recently been unable to understand me: and I can't understand them, either.

What I'm saying is that this failure to understand is nothing to do with failure of intellect: it's to do with a disharmony of something else entirely.

We're singing in different keys: talking in different languages: or trying to accompany a piano with uilleann pipes. It's a spiritual mismatch: not an intellectual one.

It's not even about right or left brain: I think there's something completely different going on at the moment, which is gathering momentum and gaining in amplitude.
    Hence my post: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post202632

which seems to have gone above about everybody's head or else I am totally off the mark.

Unless it is another example of this:
    ---------
    Dear Friends:

A few people posting on this thread have completely missed the point.

I suggest that that makes the point.
    Last edited by Hervé; 23rd April 2011 at 07:23.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Fred Steeves (23rd April 2011), Roseheart (23rd April 2011), Sierra (23rd April 2011)

22. Link to Post #193
    Great Britain Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by loveandgratitude (here)
    WOW!!
    Hi Sandy

I agree that the behaviour you describe is unacceptable.

The problem here is that Modwiz and Goldenyears have never behaved badly on this forum, their contributions were wise and valuable, their crime appears to be that they have criticised Inelia at Nexus.

Much as I admire gallantry I am sure Inelia can stand up for herself, especially as I am told that she has special powers!
    Last edited by TigerLilly; 23rd April 2011 at 07:22.

23. Link to Post #194
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Amzer Zo (here)
    Hi Sandy,

I am not Bill but it seems to me that what Bill is referring to is this:

I was referring to the phenomenon of separation... and the regrouping, in new configurations, of friends, relationships and allies.

Old friends, who I never hurt or harmed, have recently been unable to understand me: and I can't understand them, either.

What I'm saying is that this failure to understand is nothing to do with failure of intellect: it's to do with a disharmony of something else entirely.

We're singing in different keys: talking in different languages: or trying to accompany a piano with uilleann pipes. It's a spiritual mismatch: not an intellectual one.

It's not even about right or left brain: I think there's something completely different going on at the moment, which is gathering momentum and gaining in amplitude.
    Gee Thanks Amzer zo,

If this is the point Bill was referring to then I missed the point by referencing his first post. Thank you for clarifying this for me. I do hear what Bill is saying in this post you quoted.

I sure don't agree with this perception. Just because there is a lack of understanding one another doesn't mean we may put it down this phenomenon of separation. This is what is happening all around us and to go with this flow here at Avalon instead of agreeing to disagree creates continued division in the world versus Unity and recognizing the "Oneness of us all"

24. Link to Post #195
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,889 times in 15,481 posts

Gee Thanks Amzer zo,

If this is the point Bill was referring to then I missed the point by referencing his first post. Thank you for clarifying this for me. I do hear what Bill is saying in this post you quoted.

I sure don't agree with this perception. Just because there is a lack of understanding one another doesn't mean we may put it down this phenomenon of separation. This is what is happening all around us and to go with this flow here at Avalon instead of agreeing to disagree creates continued division in the world versus Unity and recognizing the "Oneness of us all"
    Hi Sandy,

It seems to me that this is something beyond a perception because in spite of high intellect, high intelligence, high education, psychic/sensitive abilities, etc... along with excellent communiction skills and abilities: no one gets across to the other despite being long time friends.

High weirdness I'd say.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

sandy (23rd April 2011), Sierra (23rd April 2011)

26. Link to Post #196
    Thanks

Thank you Bill message understood, in the few weeks that i have been here i have enjoyed the the general vibe there will always be souls that i resonate with and others that i will disagree with good honest people all holding an alternative view point our upbringing and our future. thank you for letting me be part of it.

regards

Butcherman

27. Link to Post #197
    United States Avalon Member Whiskey_Mystic's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,200 times in 1,024 posts

Has it occured to you guys that Bill started this thread to discuss integrity? Does it have to be some backhanded comment and petty attack on someone else? All I saw here was an attempt to talk about integrity. I didn't read anything else into it. I haven't been to the Nexus. I'm just saying if Bill wants to have a talk about integrity, communication issues, and shifting energy, I don't see any need for that to be about "Bill was attacking this person over here on this other board." Projection? I thought we were just having a talk about integrity.

If Eckhart Tolle starts talking about lies and truth-telling, is that also going to be an obvious attack on someone somewhere too? Unless Bill wants to actually call someone out here, I'd like to keep talking about the nature of integrity. Anyone?

edit- By the way, Bill, I don't think I understand what you're talking about with the seperation energies. It sounds interesting, though. Let's explore!

2nd edit- Oh wait. I just got it. I'm slow.
    Last edited by Whiskey_Mystic; 23rd April 2011 at 07:55.
    "We sit together, the mountain and me, until only the mountain remains." -Li Po

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Whiskey_Mystic For This Post:

DoubleHelix (23rd April 2011), Gardener (23rd April 2011), loveandgratitude (23rd April 2011), Sierra (23rd April 2011)

29. Link to Post #198
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,152 times in 2,815 posts

A single lie destroys a whole reputation of integrity

30. Link to Post #199
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,990 times in 1,091 posts

31. Link to Post #200
    New Zealand Avalon Member Carmen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,524 times in 1,560 posts

I haven't read all the posts on this thread, but integrity, being consistently truthful, open and honest is an indicator of an evolving soul. An evolving soul does not need reminders or rules of behavior, they are built-in, automatic. Also, the evolving soul, and by evolving I mean open minded, loving, accepting as opposed to aggressive, judgmental, close-minded, is not two-faced. Two faced, is someone who has a wonderful loving up front personality, but when you scratch the surface in getting to know them, you find an ugly can of worms stuffed down deep inside of them.

The increasing energy on earth the last decade has forced emotionally 'stuffed' people to let it out to be cleansed and healed. Secrets are coming out all over the earth, from personal to governmental.It's part of the healing.

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Carmen For This Post:

Gardener (23rd April 2011), panopticon (24th April 2011), sandy (23rd April 2011), Sierra (23rd April 2011)

Closed Thread
Page 10 of 26 FirstFirst 1 10 20 26 LastLast