Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE)

Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) (http://projectavalon.net/forum/index.php)
-   The Watcher (http://projectavalon.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=117)
-   -   THE WATCHER Directional Change (http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=17472)

THEWATCHER 12-28-2009 04:03 PM

Re: THE WATCHER Directional Change
 
Very many thanks for all the kind caring words and thoughts here, its very much appreciated. Debbie is stabilising but not quite out of the woods yet. We are gradually getting some rest each as we in turn watch over her. We had a quiet Xmas and will be spending next few days quietly recovering. Again, Godbless you all, thankyou

Agape 12-29-2009 02:01 AM

Re: THE WATCHER Directional Change
 
People become adults when they ask for children, and children come to give them back their lessons. If we feel thankful for those lessons, both can grow up.
When you are good they will recover ...

May All Beings be Happy with You


A

bosr 12-29-2009 05:55 AM

Re: THE WATCHER Directional Change
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kari Lynn (Post 209882)
Seems Christmas this year has been a bit more than just stressful for few people. Wishing you and your father rest, and recovery also, Bosr

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kre8ive Lady (Post 209977)
I'm sorry to hear about your father bosr. I hope he feels better soon!

Sending Love and Light your way! :original:

Thank you very much for your kind thoughts. On a positive note my dad should be coming home tomorrow morning.

Sorry Barry, it wasn't my intention to garner attention on your thread. Wishing you and your family the best.

Starlah 12-29-2009 06:57 AM

Re: THE WATCHER Directional Change
 
Happy New Year Barry and Family...hope your all recovering from Christmas Eve.

THEWATCHER 12-29-2009 03:26 PM

Re: THE WATCHER Directional Change
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by bosr (Post 211767)
Thank you very much for your kind thoughts. On a positive note my dad should be coming home tomorrow morning.

Sorry Barry, it wasn't my intention to garner attention on your thread. Wishing you and your family the best.

no problem, I am happy your Dad is coming home, wish him well, we have experienced a crisis at a most difficult time and pulled thru, both of us

THEWATCHER 12-29-2009 03:27 PM

Re: THE WATCHER Directional Change
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Starlah (Post 211782)
Happy New Year Barry and Family...hope your all recovering from Christmas Eve.

Thankyou for those kind words, much appreciated, wishing you and everyone here a very Happy New Year 2010

Kari Lynn 12-29-2009 10:27 PM

Re: THE WATCHER Directional Change
 
Hate to overload you with questions right now, but I have been watching alot of TV, UFO hunter, sci-fi investigates, etc...
One guy was talking about UFO's in the bibles of mnay different cultures. And how they left with the promise to return sme far off day. (Aliens)
They've found many aztec sculptures. One showing their king as having come from the sky in a rocket ship. In a suit that looks much like that which our astronauts wear. As well as many other sculptures of ancient astronauts.
The scientists revealed that the king of the Aztecs was about 8 feet tall.
From my religious beliefs, I know of the people of my books were Tall people Maroni was 8 foot tall.
And then these people just disappeared from the face of the earth. Scientists can't figure out where they went to.
So was wondering if the ancients ever relate to biblical events and cultures they've influenced or been among?

THEWATCHER 12-29-2009 10:47 PM

Re: THE WATCHER Directional Change
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kari Lynn (Post 212221)
Hate to overload you with questions right now, but I have been watching alot of TV, UFO hunter, sci-fi investigates, etc...
One guy was talking about UFO's in the bibles of mnay different cultures. And how they left with the promise to return sme far off day. (Aliens)
They've found many aztec sculptures. One showing their king as having come from the sky in a rocket ship. In a suit that looks much like that which our astronauts wear. As well as many other sculptures of ancient astronauts.
The scientists revealed that the king of the Aztecs was about 8 feet tall.
From my religious beliefs, I know of the people of my books were Tall people Maroni was 8 foot tall.
And then these people just disappeared from the face of the earth. Scientists can't figure out where they went to.
So was wondering if the ancients ever relate to biblical events and cultures they've influenced or been among?

hi Kari, no problem. Throughout our known history we have been monitored and at times guided, rightfully or wrongfully, by certain OPI. Many cultures depict star travellers, sky people, etc, its a global watch over all the planet but more advanced civilisations received the sky people and interacted with them. Our varying cultures have been influenced to degrees by these visitors, and as we see in certain ancient text some of these sky people were at war with one another. Without wishing to appear anti religious or blasphemous I am sure certain events depicted in the bible are interpretations of OPI influence on mankind.

Kari Lynn 12-29-2009 11:13 PM

Re: THE WATCHER Directional Change
 
Hmm, that has me thinking. lol
More civilized cultures, than even our own right now perhaps?

It makes me wonder the ancient civilizations our archetechs look into. We used to look at them as primitive. Without electricity, running water, etc... thinking that we are more advanced then they, but when thinking on that. What is left after a few thousand years to show what they've accomplished? Certainly wires, metals, etc... go back to the earth. So all we do have to judge a civilization on, is by what they manage to crudely scribe into stone. That's really the only thing that can stand the test of time. So makes me wonder how much more civilized than we, were they?
And where did these whole cultures just disappear to? Did they perhaps have craft and leave the earth? Could the aliens of now, be the decendents of these cultures?

THEWATCHER 12-29-2009 11:35 PM

Re: THE WATCHER Directional Change
 
I would recommend researching as deep as you can the Australian aborigine 'Dreamtime'............few clues there

Kari Lynn 12-29-2009 11:53 PM

Re: THE WATCHER Directional Change
 
This?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dreamtime

Kari Lynn 12-29-2009 11:55 PM

Re: THE WATCHER Directional Change
 
Quote:

The creation was believed to be the work of culture heroes who in the creative epoch travelled across a formless land, creating sacred sites and significant places of interest in their travels.
This sounds familiar.

THEWATCHER 12-30-2009 12:01 AM

Re: THE WATCHER Directional Change
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kari Lynn (Post 212267)

Thats a start but deeper research will reveal the contact they had with visitors from the skies during this 'dreamtime'

ellie 12-30-2009 12:11 AM

Re: THE WATCHER Directional Change
 
Your right Barry. I always said before that if we could truly see the skies with our normal vision it would be like another planet with truly amazing craft coming and going here, there and everywhere.

Prediction Barry: As we go through 2010 and on there will be more everyday people that will be encountering the good alien guys. They will get information that will help in the future. It wont be like the intruder type scenario or floating through windows. It will be more like two normal friends meeting if you can see where I am going with this.

Kari Lynn 12-30-2009 12:15 AM

Re: THE WATCHER Directional Change
 
Aha! This! http://hubpages.com/hub/skypeople


and this? http://www.mysteriousaustralia.com/r...ductions.shtml

Kari Lynn 12-30-2009 12:53 AM

Re: THE WATCHER Directional Change
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ellie (Post 212273)
Your right Barry. I always said before that if we could truly see the skies with our normal vision it would be like another planet with truly amazing craft coming and going here, there and everywhere.

Prediction Barry: As we go through 2010 and on there will be more everyday people that will be encountering the good alien guys. They will get information that will help in the future. It wont be like the intruder type scenario or floating through windows. It will be more like two normal friends meeting if you can see where I am going with this.

Actually, if any of what I have considered my spiritual excounters are in actuality, alien encounters instead, that has already happened for me. But not something I wish to talk about further here openly.

Right now I'm sort of searching. I have always put my spritual experiences in a different catagory than paranormal, alien, etc.. type experiences. But that thin line between the two, keeps getting thinner.
I've always attributed my "gifts" as coming from spiritual beings, but now am wondering where these spiritual beings come from?
According to my spiritual teachings, God not only made this Earth and it's inhabitants, and heaven above.
But also Many Earths and Many Adams without number.
So.... Aliens?
Also a family member once told me that God made the hosts of heaven also.
So the angels... aliens?

I'm confused.

THEWATCHER 12-30-2009 02:11 AM

Re: THE WATCHER Directional Change
 
heading in right direction guys:original:

ellie 12-30-2009 02:19 AM

Re: THE WATCHER Directional Change
 
I am away from home at the moment Barry but when I get back I will email you.

Thanks hon. xo

THEWATCHER 12-30-2009 02:28 AM

Re: THE WATCHER Directional Change
 
okey dokey:original:

Jacqui D 12-30-2009 02:14 PM

Re: THE WATCHER Directional Change
 
Could our ancestors come from the stars "Most definitely" no other explanation.

some interesting links;


http://caltek.net/dan/connectivity/p...oth/index.html

http://caltek.net/dan/connectivity/phibiz/blood/

http://caltek.net/dan/connectivity/p...ver/index.html

http://caltek.net/dan/connectivity/p...ins/index.html

this is a link regarding DNA splicing quite interesting.


http://caltek.net/dan/connectivity/p...ood/index.html

THEWATCHER 12-30-2009 05:52 PM

Re: THE WATCHER Directional Change
 
:thumb_yello:
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jacqui D (Post 212580)

:thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

Kari Lynn 12-30-2009 06:32 PM

Re: THE WATCHER Directional Change
 
Perhaps Barry, we could speak of instead, your time line, and when you were two. I'm sure people would like to hear more of that?

THEWATCHER 12-30-2009 10:36 PM

Re: THE WATCHER Directional Change
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kari Lynn (Post 212748)
Perhaps Barry, we could speak of instead, your time line, and when you were two. I'm sure people would like to hear more of that?

I can resume my timeline if thats what people wish certainly, lets see what response we get here..............

Kari Lynn 12-30-2009 10:50 PM

Re: THE WATCHER Directional Change
 
actually I think there may even be a few questions that still need answered here, too.
http://www.animationgold.com/blink_angel.gif

THEWATCHER 12-30-2009 11:01 PM

Re: THE WATCHER Directional Change
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kari Lynn (Post 212937)
actually I think there may even be a few questions that still need answered here, too.
http://www.animationgold.com/blink_angel.gif

Thats not too surprising, I do get forgetful at times, if anyone has unanswered questions please simply repost them, a good slap usually gets my attention LOL


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:08 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Project Avalon