Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE)

Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) (http://projectavalon.net/forum/index.php)
-   Preparations / Advice (http://projectavalon.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   My Question is Always When? (http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=2253)

gettingready 09-16-2008 09:28 PM

My Question is Always When?

I'm going to say this because it will make me feel better.
I'm tired of getting ready.
I think I was getting ready before most people. I felt something
was coming and I wanted to be prepared.

I have to say I've worn myself out worrying about it.
It's not a conscious worry, but I do realize it's there.

I know things are worse in the economy and having stores
is a good thing. Do you think we'll ever really NEED them?
If so, what do you think will trigger that.

thanks a lot!
It's nice to share.:origin
al:

HeidiLore 09-16-2008 09:58 PM

Re: My Question is Always When?

Yes, I find myself asking the same questions. IT IS ALWAYS BEST TO BE PREPARED, THOUGH. Whether it is tornadoes, hurricanes, storms, etc...it's best to be better off than the rest. It is perfectly obvious to me the government is incapable of taking care of its citizenry, so we need to take such matters into our own hands.

There cannot be an answer to the "when" question. It's not even an if. It's just that damn question of when.

Keep doing what you are doing...I can't reiterate enough that one needs to have emergency supplies.

Angelo 09-16-2008 10:04 PM

Look it this way: when you sit in a car you possibly fasten your belt. It is here to protect you in case an accident should happen. You don't wait for an accident to happen all the time. And maybe no accident will ever occur. It depends on all the drivers which are on the road in that moment. .....and if it happens you are prepared......

Just drive and enjoy it!

Love, Angelo

THE eXchanger 09-16-2008 10:16 PM

xxx

Anchor 09-16-2008 10:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gettingready (Post 15370)
I'm going to say this because it will make me feel better.
I'm tired of getting ready.
I think I was getting ready before most people. I felt something
was coming and I wanted to be prepared.

I have to say I've worn myself out worrying about it.
It's not a conscious worry, but I do realize it's there.

I know things are worse in the economy and having stores
is a good thing. Do you think we'll ever really NEED them?
If so, what do you think will trigger that.

thanks a lot!
It's nice to share.:origin
al:

Well if it helps, you are now in a better position than at least 95% of everyone around you!

The "worry" and the "feeling" is your intuition at work, but you seem to have magnified it beyond what was probably intended. Perhaps your higher-self viewed this as an acceptable risk in getting "the message through"? Knowing that you could sort out those "lower priority" problems later

The worry has served its purpose - now it is time to let it pass !

Know that you are not alone! Occasionally either my wife and I get "worry" welling up on us, but between us we managed to coax eachother out of the rut. I sincerely hope that you do feel better !

Do you meditate a little daily? If not, it might be a good time to start. I found that it was the single most helpful thing in my life in keeping me more centred grounded - even when I am not meditating, and helps keeps negative emotions at bay.

We are all loved and cherished by many multitudes of beings - more than we can ever know. Help for all manner of things is available is all there BUT YOU HAVE TO ASK!

>Do you think we'll ever really NEED them?

It depends ... I think it is certainly good that you have them. One day your need may simply be having the means to help someone else. We are all one - so its the same thing anyway.

Love

A..

ISIS 09-16-2008 10:48 PM

Hello Gettingready....

I fully understand how you are feeling...

However I have decided to take a different approach along with my family...

We have made it into a game when we are at the stores...'LOOK FOR SALE ITEMS " that are usefull for us to use.

No matter which store I go to , I must always walk out with at least one item for FUTURE

Ie: Drug Store: pick up Hydrogen Peroxide....one of the most imp ingredient for all injuiries. Hygiene products., toilet paper and the list goes on.....

No matter what the future holds for all of us, we can have some fun while preparing.....rather than Doom & Gloom...

My attitude is this...if something DOES HAPPEN, at least we have done everything possible to ride out the storm, and protect our families...

If however NOTHING of major catastrophy occurs....Well, then I have enough supplies for a long time....and thats a good thing....I can use the money then for other things such as investments, or just have the money (or currency of the time)

It can be very overwhelming initialy and also as you put it, you have been preparing for a long time....I too!!! and how I prepare for the comings, now, seems to help me greatly, and I'm not stressed out NO MORE....

I hope this has helped somewhat "GettingReady"

We are all in this together......

Peace and Light to you.....:mfr_lol:

Norval 09-17-2008 03:47 AM

Isaiah 26:20 RSV
New RSV Come, my people, enter your chambers, and shut your doors behind you; hide yourselves for a little while until the wrath is past.

King James Version Come, my people, enter thou into thy chambers, and shut thy doors about thee: hide thyself as it were for a little moment, until the indignation be overpast.

New American Standard Bible Come, my people, enter into your rooms, And close your doors behind you; Hide for a little while, Until indignation runs its course.

New King James Version Come, my people, enter your chambers, and shut your doors behind you; hide yourself, as it were, for a little moment, until the indignation is past.

Does that help?

MisterPanda 09-17-2008 05:31 PM

Tired of asking when? then why not focus on now?
Do what you feel is right for the moment. If you feel that you are completely prepare for what to come, then set those worries aside and focus on what important for you now. Your friends, your family, your happiness. I mean there only so much you can do in preparation for what could or could not be. But there plenty of things you can do just living in the moment.
I guess it comes down to what it is that really makes you worry so much about this. Once you find that answer within your self and deal with it, i believe most of your worries will simply vanish and you'll feel less burden by it.
All in all be happy :D, best luck to you all

SHAMANKA 09-17-2008 05:47 PM

"We have made it into a game when we are at the stores...'LOOK FOR SALE ITEMS " that are usefull for us to use."
That is such good advice Isis, the common sense approach and attitude- I like it and will use it tomorrow when I shop. And like you gradually have a store set up for the future without buying too much into the sense of panic that can builds up when I read some of the future talk floating around the net.
I dont want to be contolled by fear.

gettingready 09-20-2008 09:27 PM

Thanks everyone for the replies.
They really do help.

I belong to another forum.
You should check it out.

http://prophecies.us/yabb/YaBB.pl

Thats where I heard about this one.
Some amazing prophecies.

I'll keep on collecting..