Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE)

Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) (http://projectavalon.net/forum/index.php)
-   Spirituality (http://projectavalon.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=52)
-   -   ..:: Please try this and let me know! ::.. (http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=14121)

Greenberet 05-25-2009 10:27 PM

..:: Please try this and let me know! ::..

Hi everybody!

The other day, I was in my bed and started to relax, trying to get astral traveled, but since I couldn´t get any results (only one time), I heard that by thinking to be in a place, I could project, so I though about been on Mars, and visiting the American-Russian-Alien Base.

So there I was walking around, until I saw an Alien ship, I got in there and flew to the secret base.

When I was doing this, my third eye (between the eye brows) started to feel a great amount of pressure, A LOT! and then my entire body got chilled, like if some entity was around, mocking me, I´m not sure if it was a positive entity or a negative, anyways I wasnt scared, but my body was numb for a while.

Later that week, I tried it 2 - 3 times, and I get that sensation every time, the third eye and my body getting chilled and numb, I´m not sure if they are trying to tell me something and i´m not able to listen, or something is preventing me to access that info.

Can you guys try it and let me know?

BTW, the secret base was like a big building inside a mountain with big, big windows and large concrete columns.

PEACE, LOVE AND KNOWLEDGE!

Orion11 05-25-2009 10:35 PM

Re: ..:: Please try this and let me know! ::..

hiyah!,
welcome here. :)

Perhaps you are feeling the diiferent atmoshperic pressure of Mars?

Perhaps the chill is the real you, (not your body).. feeling the different temperature variations from Earth, to Mars.. ( It is quite chilly there i hear) lol

I dont know, honestly, Just tossing out ideas...

But so far it sounds as if you might be on the right track..

keep it up. ;)

also.. as long as you know , that no entities or energies can harm you, you will have no worries. :wub2:

Blessings and Pleasant Journeys. :smoke:

Unified Serenity 05-25-2009 10:42 PM

Hmmm, I'd be very careful as there are reports that some aliens have technology that can trap a spirit wandering about, no I am not kidding. No, I don't think you got trapped, but I would be careful doing stuff like this without taking smaller steps first.

There is also talk that reptilians have used Mars for a long time and they are not your friend, but would enjoy torturing and eating you.

On that happy thought, I bid you good day :)

Seth Haniel 05-26-2009 10:21 AM

reminds me of the famous remote viewer who projected to the moon and was observing some alien activity - but he sensed that they knew he was there and had to retreat rather fast.

Neo 05-26-2009 12:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unified Serenity (Post 140049)
Hmmm, I'd be very careful as there are reports that some aliens have technology that can trap a spirit wandering about, no I am not kidding. No, I don't think you got trapped, but I would be careful doing stuff like this without taking smaller steps first.

There is also talk that reptilians have used Mars for a long time and they are not your friend, but would enjoy torturing and eating you.

On that happy thought, I bid you good day :)

I have read similar reports from astral travellers....... be very careful indeed.

Greenberet 05-26-2009 02:02 PM

Wow, this is new for me (the trapping souls) and I have never heard of it before, but I will indeed be careful,

I will also try it on the moon and see if I get something interesting. Its amazing the technology we are dealing with isn´t it??

And I have noticed that i´m getting more psychic, little by little.

Please if you guys try it out, post some replies and see if i´m not the only one here.

Take care everybody,!

peace, love and knowledge!

For all spanish speakers, visit almaymente.com

Triaxis 05-26-2009 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greenberet (Post 140224)
Please if you guys try it out, post some replies and see if i´m not the only one here.

I personally would not advocate visiting sensitive areas in astral.

I know of someone who embarked on some astral foolhardiness, going places he probably shouldn't have, and doing things he probably shouldn't have, and he was tracked, and the entity(s) that tracked him were able to punch through to the physical. They literally left him with bruises.

And every time he tried to sleep, they came back and the only way he could sleep was in direct sunlight.

He eventually managed to find a (rather obscure) method to shield himself, but he had to remain vigilant, and never went astral again.

I'm not saying not to go astral - to do a little remote healing or something - but unless you are certain you know what you are doing, avoid the sensitive areas IMO.

drakishar 05-26-2009 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Triaxis (Post 140228)
I'm not saying not to go astral - to do a little remote healing or something - but unless you are certain you know what you are doing, avoid the sensitive areas IMO.

Define sensitive areas , please.

no caste 05-26-2009 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greenberet (Post 140044)
When I was doing this, my third eye (between the eye brows) started to feel a great amount of pressure, A LOT! and then my entire body got chilled, like if some entity was around, mocking me, I´m not sure if it was a positive entity or a negative, anyways I wasnt scared, but my body was numb for a while.

Hi Greenberet - When I feel this chill, and it's happened a lot - a draining of warmth like I'm communing with zero degrees Kelvin with no sun, no earth atmosphere - I usually have a corollary feeling that I'm on to something useful too. It just happens, like a side effect. It can be a scary environment, and it takes effort to remain centered, breathing, calm, just experiencing.

"It's cold in hell," is my thought. But it's where I need to be to know. I sit through or feel the cold, but wonder about it...

I've heard people who have negative experiences with ghosts, or some sudden bad news, report a chill. Also interesting is the human body's temperature regulatory system, homeostasis. First, humans are ‘endotherms' (warm blooded- keep constant body temperature in hot or cold climate) as opposed to ‘Ectotherms' (Reptiles and Fish, their body temperatures vary according to outside temperature). basic info here Would that mean that I feel and sense in a reptilian manner, to sense what's out there?

Second, since homeostatis is a super-complicated system in warm-blooded creatures, I wonder when it seems to just ease off. It's a different chill feeling than a cold room, being tired & cold, etc.

As a mammal, I wonder if it's uniquely human? Probably not, if it's the terror realm. :original:

futureyes 05-26-2009 04:08 PM

hi greenberet ...

imho ... from what you have written ... i do not believe what you are experiencing ... third eye pressure and feeling chilled ... is a directive from some one (entity) or some thing ... rather i believe your higher self is conveying a message to you ... take a step back i believe is what it is speaking ...

i find your energy to be wonderfully curious ... that's awesome ... the way to be now and moving forwards ... placing our selves ahead of our fears ...

having said that ... astral travelling can be such an exhilerating experience ... so much can be learned ... things that cannot be retrieved here on this 3d plane which can be significantly beneficial ...

yes we are waking up to all this newness ... astral travelling still remains a process by which there may be interaction with many unfamiliar environments and entities ... we can feel all ready and raring to explore the unknown and yet we must go with wisdom and our truth in our pockets ... the universe is vast but if we travel without knowing fully we are beings of love and light ... TRULY knowing it ... we may find our selves in perhaps some hot water ... some others have expressed some such scenarios here ... that's not the way to journey beyond ...

good to come to know gently universal laws before one leaves ... an idea is to not intend on a specific destination ... but rather just before going to sleep ... ask your higher self to allow you to travel to destinations that will benefit the purpose of your learning more about what to fill your pockets with before journeying to destinations of intent ... what do you take with you ... what knowledge ... what wisdom ... you will be taken to where is appropriate to gain these tools ... do not insert your wishes ... desires ... wants ... refrain from inserting your ego completely ... your ego has no place in your travels ... only your truth does ...

you will learn things about your self and things about what is beyond our earth ... that will then be your passport to infinite travels ... you will then always be ok ... you will learn the ropes of go and no go zones ... intuitively you won't even get close to no go destinations once you travel in truth ...

astral travelling incorporates humility ... gratefulness ... no fear ...
and most importantly ... love ...
when we travel by heart ... the possibilities are endless ...

it may take some time to learn this protocol ... it is vastly different than our laws here ... well worth the patience and trust ... initially allowing for the process rather than the destination ... the learning in itself ... can be extraordinary ...

orion 11 mentioned a very good point of change in atmospheric pressure ... this is significant ... we still remain physically within human vessels that of which is integrated in astral travel ... there is an appropriate means of leaving and returning that is effortless ... this must be learned ... yes ... mars can be a very chilling place in many ways ... properly travelled to ... one will feel the difference but not allow it to settle within their being ... not to take it on ... kind of like having a protective egg around you ... but not having to call for it ... when the travel is properly streamlined ... you will just be ... within your egg ... your egg is your truth ...

this stands for interaction with other entities as well ...

years ago i personally learned the hard way ... i was such a go getter ... once this opened up for me i desired to be everywhere ... knew nothing of taking wisdom and truth with me ... had little patience for anything like that ... only wanted to explore ...

wasn't very long before i found my self travelling to a no go zone ... arrived there ... not in my truth ... in fear of who i was suddenly with ... before i knew it my higher self was wisking me back here at lightening speed ... i sensed it was of urgency to have me back ... just prior to entering my body once more i felt tremendous discomfort ... it was my heart that had stopped ... took some reviving from others to get me ok again ... i learned my lesson well ... took a step back and just allowed for the process ... learned about the tools of travelling ... had never again found myself in a similar situation ...

take a step back perhaps ... listen to what is being conveyed to you ... no need to rush this ... we have eternity ...

:wub2:

Greenberet 05-26-2009 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by no caste (Post 140236)
Hi Greenberet - When I feel this chill, and it's happened a lot - a draining of warmth like I'm communing with zero degrees Kelvin with no sun, no earth atmosphere - I usually have a corollary feeling that I'm on to something useful too. It just happens, like a side effect. It can be a scary environment, and it takes effort to remain centered, breathing, calm, just experiencing.

"It's cold in hell," is my thought. But it's where I need to be to know. I sit through or feel the cold, but wonder about it...

I've heard people who have negative experiences with ghosts, or some sudden bad news, report a chill. Also interesting is the human body's temperature regulatory system, homeostasis. First, humans are ‘endotherms' (warm blooded- keep constant body temperature in hot or cold climate) as opposed to ‘Ectotherms' (Reptiles and Fish, their body temperatures vary according to outside temperature). basic info here Would that mean that I feel and sense in a reptilian manner, to sense what's out there?

Second, since homeostatis is a super-complicated system in warm-blooded creatures, I wonder when it seems to just ease off. It's a different chill feeling than a cold room, being tired & cold, etc.

As a mammal, I wonder if it's uniquely human? Probably not, if it's the terror realm. :original:

I like your point , because the other day that I was trying it, i started to get the chills again and I got poked on my right side of the head/brain, like if something was warning me, but I wasn´t sure if it was a warning, or a move on sign.

Since I learned that fear is our only enemy, i never felt it, because that's they only way to experience it, is by fearing the fear....

I´m not sure if my body temperature raised or decreased, but I got like disconnected from my trance.

Thanks for your reply!

Love, peace and knowledge!

Greenberet 05-26-2009 08:44 PM

futureyes,

I was delighted by your reply, your way of righting is lovely and I thank you for that message.

I´m surprise to know that you can feel my energy, and if you can sense my hearth, it should tell you that is following the truth, nothing more.

I was thinking about your reply and yes, I will start to ask for the pure truth, and to be shown to me and see what I get. I will stay away from mars, since Its clear that there is something there that can sense us when we try to watch, and surely its nothing positive.

I will look for the truth but in a different way,... your way I guess is the best one, if we don´t learn with our hearths, we don´t learn at all.

By the way, I would like to know what you can tell about me, and I would like to know more about your stories, which i think they are interesting.

You can PM me if you want, thanks a million futureyes, your help is well received.

Peace, love and Knowledge.............

777 The Great Work 05-26-2009 08:45 PM

You ever notice ,that anything that has to do with man Xploring beyond the veil of this illusion, is stamped as taboo.:sad: Natural herbs, and plants ,astral travel ,you name it.

Those who premote these ideas, are always peaking beyond the veil with their magic mushrooms.:wall: Then they joke and say get your skittles, and taste the rainbow.:lol3:

no caste 05-27-2009 03:35 AM

When reading 777's comment, I had another thought that is well-known to winter campers! A full bladder will reduce one's body temp a bit. So, maybe some of this astral chill is just about taking a pee.

:mfr_lol:

tone3jaguar 05-27-2009 03:45 AM

They have the stuff on the Moon and on Mars veiled with consciousness technology. It is kind of like a psychic force field. This is why most remote viewers can not get a lock on anything there.

tone3jaguar 05-27-2009 03:51 AM

Quote:

You need to do some preparation before you do stuff like this. The first thing you need to do is ask for protection from your higher self and the angelic forces. Then you need to surround yourself in white light. I like to just visualize the entire room being filled with liquid white light. The give it a go.

TraineeHuman 05-27-2009 04:17 AM

I often feel a very strong cool or tingling sensation when I am meditating or astral travelling, usually in or around some part or parts of my head. It can be very strong, and even feel like part of my skullcap has been chopped open. Invariably, for me, this is one or more guardian angels, either "downloading" very good quality material into my consciousness or doing healing on me, or both. In my experience, it's 100% benevolent and welcome! We (nearly) all have at least one guardian angel staying with us throughout our lives and even through the dying process. (I actually have three unusually powerful ones permanently with me.) Guardian angels are volunteers from alien races far more highly evolved than most ET races that have anything to do with Earth. They have no agenda other than to help us in certain ways.

Pressure on my head or third eye is always, in my own experience, related to some aspect of my own "ego" or unconscious negativity being challenged. It is rearing its head, so to speak. It will certainly have astral connections to other people from or in my life, and even to various entities in the astral. But in my experience, the pressure means it's come out to fight, which means it feels its very existence is being challenged in some way.

So in my experience, all this is very good stuff, and nothing to be afraid of in any way. On the other hand, I do take pains to psychically shield myself and to invoke protection from benevolent forces, particularly when going to sleep.

It's hard for me to comment on somebody else's experience without having a lot more detail. But in my experience, whenever I travel in the astral (or in "higher worlds" than that), most of what I experience is coming from what's inside of me.

777 The Great Work 05-27-2009 04:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tone3jaguar (Post 140430)
You need to do some preparation before you do stuff like this. The first thing you need to do is ask for protection from your higher self and the angelic forces. Then you need to surround yourself in white light. I like to just visualize the entire room being filled with liquid white light. The give it a go.

I astral travel quite frequently with no fear.There is nothing to fear ever.Its as easy as focus intent, and boom the white light appears, and you're standing outside your body. I smoke Salvia and instanly leave my body ready to Xplore.

There are these beings of pure white light, that rush out to greet you,like you're returning home from a journey. The message is dispatched somehow, and they all know you're present. At some point man is going to have to just dive in, and make the unknown, known.No fear No fear.Fear comes from uncertainty,so we must have faith, and shut that left brain off.:lol3:

futureyes 05-27-2009 04:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tone3jaguar (Post 140428)
They have the stuff on the Moon and on Mars veiled with consciousness technology. It is kind of like a psychic force field. This is why most remote viewers can not get a lock on anything there.

ahh t3j ... that may be what it seems ... but is it really ...

we are limitless beings of light and love ... we have no barriers placed upon us that can interfere with our vast experiences ... only we can place parameters around our abilities ... and then live within them ...

once we finally come to actually realize this ... realize the freedom that we are and have ... we can explore anywhere we wish ... heck ... we can even be assisted by benevolent beings to do so ... because we know and live our truth ... in COMPLETE LOVE ... which ultimately is our power ...

a no go zone would be one we intuitively know will not be of benefit to us ... not because it has the potential of being frightening ... but because it does not resonate within us on an individual basis ...

psychic force fields exist if we wish for them to exist ... perhaps because we may not as yet be entirely in our knowing of who we actually are ... believing they exist ... in a way ... protects us ... protects us from the knowledge of what may be ... perhaps we are not ready as yet to learn it ...

this i write ... imho ...

:wub2:

Triaxis 05-27-2009 05:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drakishar (Post 140230)
Define sensitive areas , please.

It seems if you try remote viewing, say, a military installation out of curiosity, you will basically be stonewalled and given a strong message to mind your own business and not to come back. I had a friend who tried to remote view pine gap. He encountered a synthetic computer program with a female voice. This program asked him bland questions over and over and over. He went in at about 9:00 pm and was still being questioned when the alarm went off the next morning at 7:00 am - he could not break out of the loop. Only 10 hours or so in time space, but to him it felt like a century or longer.

However, in the other case, it was one of the most prominent obelisks on the planet. He decided he would go in and show the bad guys a thing or two by messing with, and splicing the attached energy fields.

When it comes to the outflow energy vortices however, it seems there are rather powerful astral entities that jealously guard these vorteces. And it seems they do not like beings coming in and trying to mess with them.

Reading through the other posts in this thread, it is fairly clear that the 4th dimension is broken up into frequency bands as in the third. Go in with positive intent to go to positive places and do positive things, the whole experience is rather pleasant. Going in with negative intent and going to negative places to to negative things, the whole experience will be quite unpleasant

Greenberet 05-27-2009 07:58 AM

Very interesting indeed. I always thought about investigating secret places with astral, but It never came to my mind that they could use energy field or entities to guard it, Even a Computer Program! thats way crazy, and smart.

I was always told that in the astral , there was no danger, only one might get scared by lower end entities, but looks like those researchers never knew about theses places like mars, moon, or military bases.

But as long as one explores with his/her hearth, fearless, nothing will get you scared, thats the key......!

BTW, I always try to astral travel, but never get much results, only onces, that I pulled my finger and got very long, and flew over my window, but thats about it.... any tips from you guys? I know how to get into trace, and the strong acute sound starts to ring in my head, but nothing more.

Thanks a lot for your replies!

Love, peace and knowledge

Humble Janitor 05-27-2009 08:14 AM

Quote:

Hi everybody!

The other day, I was in my bed and started to relax, trying to get astral traveled, but since I couldn´t get any results (only one time), I heard that by thinking to be in a place, I could project, so I though about been on Mars, and visiting the American-Russian-Alien Base.

So there I was walking around, until I saw an Alien ship, I got in there and flew to the secret base.

Later that week, I tried it 2 - 3 times, and I get that sensation every time, the third eye and my body getting chilled and numb, I´m not sure if they are trying to tell me something and i´m not able to listen, or something is preventing me to access that info.

Can you guys try it and let me know?

BTW, the secret base was like a big building inside a mountain with big, big windows and large concrete columns.

PEACE, LOVE AND KNOWLEDGE!

I probably did something similar before, though most likely by accident.

The similar chilling and the third eye activity.
The numb body and the mocking of entities.

Didn't imagine Mars but something similar.

henners 05-27-2009 08:36 AM

Yes by all means be careful. One former member of AValon astral travelled all the time. As Triaxis said once my friend tried to get into a military installation and she heard the intruder alarm go off. Apparantly they came in to check it and the guard said, "its only a civilian" . Obviously they (TPTB) have great experience in this field if they can put a a force filed that my friend said felt like a spider web. Take care friend.......
Henry

Humble Janitor 05-27-2009 09:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by henners (Post 140499)
Yes by all means be careful. One former member of AValon astral travelled all the time. As Triaxis said once my friend tried to get into a military installation and she heard the intruder alarm go off. Apparantly they came in to check it and the guard said, "its only a civilian" . Obviously they (TPTB) have great experience in this field if they can put a a force filed that my friend said felt like a spider web. Take care friend.......
Henry

Perhaps the trick would be to imagine oneself as a courier of sorts, delivering something to a base and then reporting what one can see, albeit within a limited range.

I would rather astral-travel to do something helpful for someone than spy on the military or mess around with greys/reptilians.

nagual 05-27-2009 10:07 AM

Quote:

I could project, so I though about been on Mars, and visiting the American-Russian-Alien Base.

Going into an American-Russian-Alien base with your astral body is like to try to break into the same base with your physical body, is insane.