Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE)

Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) (http://projectavalon.net/forum/index.php)
-   Project Avalon General Discussion (http://projectavalon.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   This time last year...... (http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=16518)

Swanny 09-16-2009 08:34 PM

This time last year......

Not a doom and gloom thread....

This time last year I thought that the shops were going to be empty and the banks were going to crash.
I stocked up on food and started growing a garden. (I am now an excellent weed grower). :naughty: I was quite looking forward to a new way of life involving barter etc, even thought of joining up with a comunity and using my skills to help out. The only thing that worried me were gangs of people stealing stuff etc. But now a year later I'm older and wiser, which should be good but now we have the swine flu, after listening to Jane Burgerwhatsherface and others I am not looking forward to the coming days with such excitment at all.
I don't believe anyone will be coming to help us out, imo we are in this on our own and if tptb have their way none of us will even be alive. I don't like the thought of forced vaccinations and fema camps etc. Not that death scares me, when my time comes I'm off. Never expected to live to a ripe old age anyway and luckly never bothered with a pension but I was expecting to see 2012, but I can't see that happening at the moment.
I wonder what we will be thinking about this time next year.

But on a positive side I have had a great year, learnt loads and made some great new friends :original: Even learnt that Americans use then when they mean to use than and say I could care less instead of I could not care less. :blink:
I don't worry about the future at all anymore and I'm living one day at a time now :thumb_yello:

The reason for this post was to see what you all think???

burgundia 09-16-2009 08:44 PM

Re: This time last year......

I think we are all on a different timeline now.....:roll1:

Swanny 09-16-2009 08:50 PM

Can we have the old one back then?? :naughty:

Jnana 09-16-2009 08:53 PM

The awakening is proceding and no power on earth can stop it.

There may be dastardly plans still afoot, but they are being foiled at every turn by people who are coming to their senses, realizing their own power, and doing what is right. (My feeling is that TPTB attempted to start WWW III twice last fall and failed both times.)

The veil is lifting. More people are remembering who they are and why they are here.

We can turn this thing around.

pyrangello 09-16-2009 09:11 PM

Swanny , never give up the fight, never give up the will to succeed, never give up the fact that your gonna make it thru the 2012 to 2013 year of good times. This is a very big world with lots of good people and most of all never say the word never!

I agree with Jnana, we can turn this around.

Swanny 09-16-2009 09:23 PM

You said never 4 times :wink2:

mudra 09-16-2009 09:59 PM

No swanny it 's 5 times ;)

The ultimate test as a soul is not in trying to turn this plane into a paradise but rather to be able to see it for what it is . Understand through compassion or you will misunderstand the times.

Try to do everything with a mind that lets go.
If you let go a little you will have a little peace.
If you let go a lot, you will have a lot of peace.
If you let go completely, you will know complete peace and freedom.
Your struggles with the world will have come to an end."

Love always
mudra

Kulapops 09-17-2009 12:36 AM

I've just let go...

Oops Sorry !

:naughty:

Swanny, I couldn't agree with you more. Not for nothin did we join this site about a week apart. Similar stuff going on, similar thoughts to your experience exactly.

I still have the tins in my cupboard and now I have the excruciatingly boring task of taking them out and throwing any bad ones away. Nope, I ain't going to do it, I'm not buying any more, I'll eat what's there if I have to - but I don't think i'll have to. I just have a full cupboard that I can't find anything in ! When I see the mess, I get resentful to TPTW ! How dare they clutter my cupboards like this :thumbdown:

I even bought a fishing line in a little tin from Millets with a compass and some matches.

I mean... lmfao... just what was my plan exactly ?

So, yeah, the game must definitely be about the seeing things as they are, living life to it's fullest. I have definitely changed my approach this last year - Been out for more meals for sure ! Enjoyed family occasions, I've even joined a band ! (I don't know how I fitted it in, in between the websites I be checkin' every day... :original:)

Just when we think we'd got it, the game changed. Yes, there were FEMA camps last year, but we had no idea what for ! Well, I couldn't imagine.

I still think it won't happen like we imagine. Does anything ?? The real stuff always comes out a surprise it seems. Maybe that's why we're switching timelines every 5 darn minutes.

People are waking up - check
There's going to be friction - check
There may be some big changes - check
And like a large fart, we'll all feel better when we've let it go

:shocked:

Steven 09-17-2009 01:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jnana (Post 169494)
The awakening is proceeding and no power on earth can stop it.

There may be dastardly plans still afoot, but they are being foiled at every turn by people who are coming to their senses, realizing their own power, and doing what is right. (My feeling is that TPTB attempted to start WWW III twice last fall and failed both times.)

The veil is lifting. More people are remembering who they are and why they are here.

We can turn this thing around.

:thumb_yello: One player is making subtle moves that encompass all the game. Provoking an awakening that produce a change of course in manifested realities. Unpredictable... The future will be what's projected into the mass consciousness now... The many consciousnesses awake and change from within making it a future unpredictable... This is quite new, before, the course of destinies were much more stable. The cosmic energy coming out of our Black Sun does accelerate the awakening of many consciousnesses has it crosses our solar system. It does change the odds...:original:

We observe the manipulators making their attempt and mysteriously nothing seems to be easy as it was not so long ago and for centuries. They too awake... :nono:

Their old script won't be realized because the Universe released its new Paradigm. Surprise :lol3:. We have the opportunity to draw a new Human in our Heart/Spirit, once on it, relax and observe...

Namaste, Steven

happyhollergal 09-17-2009 01:48 AM

Hey Swanny, you always seem to put a smile on my face and produce outright laughter when I read lots of your posts. I just wanna (that's "want to" in southern American slang) say thanks for all that you've allowed me to gain from in your posts during the past year. I tend to keep quiet most of the time, but am lately feeling the urge to participate here on Avalon, rather than continue to keep my silence. I agree with you, last year the sky was about to fall and we were told about martial law, fema camps, the greatest depression to rival the great depression, prepare for doom and gloom, etc. Yet, here we all are, still trying to get a fix on what's to come. I also became proficient in growing weeds, but it was in my flower beds since I didn't even attempt to grow a vegetable garden. Unless you count maters (tomatoes). I thought I had done so well, my plants were absolutely huge, but produced only bite sized little balls :nono: I do my best to prepare, but with so many "predictions" on this site and others, it made my head spin, so I just decided to chill out and go with an old song from my childhood that still rings true for me today, from Charlie Rich called "Rollin With The Flow". I believe that it's a great thing to be aware of what could happen, but at any rate, none of us are promised tomorrow, so I just enjoy what time I have, and living with lung cancer has taught me tons about appreciating life and those who add to mine. You and many others here at Avalon give to me daily without realizing it, so to all of you, I say "Thank You Friends!" If we're still around this time next year, we'll have even more to reflect on, hopefully we can brag that enough folks woke up and derailed the train of tyranny.

happyhollergal 09-17-2009 02:03 AM

Swanny 09-17-2009 09:34 AM

Quote:

I even bought a fishing line in a little tin from Millets with a compass and some matches.
I nearly bought one of them :naughty: Life support system in a tin :thumb_yello:
Did you buy the handy pocket sized SAS Survival guide book as well?

Glad to make you smile Happygirl :original:
Thx for the song, good lyrics shame it's that sh*t kicking country music though :thumbdown::naughty:

I'm always waiting for the big thing to happen but it never seems to :smoke:

Kulapops 09-17-2009 09:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swanny (Post 169658)
I nearly bought one of them :naughty: Life support system in a tin :thumb_yello:
Did you buy the handy pocket sized SAS Survival guide book as well?

Yes, there's even one glowstick... that will come in handy. It's a great little tin actually, I had great fun getting all the bits out, then trying to figure out how to get them all back in ! :roll1:

As for the BIG THING... yes, October the 7th wasn't it ? Then it was November...then ... oh yes... how did we all enjoy THE SUMMER OF HELL ???

We didn't even get a proper Summer in England :crybaby:

Here's my Sage prediction: If you (I,one, we) can figure it out - that means it ain't gonna happen.

wasn't there a Douglas Adams quote about if you could figure out God, he would instantly be replaced with something even more unfathomable!

Swanny 09-17-2009 10:42 AM

Hehe yea the glowstick, I remember thinking if I need to use the tin I won't want anyone to see the glowstick glowing away and come and find me :naughty:
I now also have loads of camping equipment ready for when they impose martial law :adminpower: :naughty:
Luckily I bought loads of tins of beans which I love so not all is lost :original:

pineal-pilot-in merkabah 09-17-2009 10:57 AM

yeah it was looking hairy for a while, we bought some more time. i spent £4000 on equipment and clothing,(all my grans inheritance) 15 litres of silver ect ect. im still saving for a survival seeds can of heirloom seeds. had to go through hoops to get em out of the usa and across the border into canada where thyey are currently residing.

not got any food stored yet. half started making a garden. (need to borrow some railway sleepers off network rail) :naughty:

ready to take whatever they can throw at us.. saving for food supplies next for slef quarantine oif they go heavy on vaccine clampdown.. other thastn that less bothered than i was a year ago:smoke:

Kulapops 09-17-2009 11:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swanny (Post 169667)
Luckily I bought loads of tins of beans which I love so not all is lost :original:

Unfortunately I bought lots of tins of soup, beans etc.. but one of the good things to come of all this reading this last year is that I changed my diet - so now I'm pretty much totally organic (veggiebox from Riverford, which I totally recommend to any UK peeps - I hope they keep delivering through the martial law crisis !).

I've also really cut out processed food pretty much, I really recommend the book Never Be Sick Again by the way (hay-el we might all need this kind of approach soon!).

So now the cupboard irritates me no end. :wall: But I ain't throwing the stuff away, it'll be just my luck for things to kick off when I do !

But on the plus side, I did grow veggies this year, beans, potatoes, carrots, swede, even brussel sprouts (what was that about letting go ??). The caterpillars and snails are extremely happy with me.

burgundia 09-17-2009 11:49 AM

The only things I bought were 12 cans of tuna...:original: and silver necklace and earings...just in case I needed to barter....:roll1:

pyrangello 09-17-2009 12:33 PM

Swanny and Mudra, thanks for correcting my "Never " word. Ah leave it up to team avalon to not only correct the stories but each other. Gotta love you guys LOL.

777 The Great Work 09-17-2009 01:43 PM

The fall season cycle is water and earth signs , til we get to Sagitarius.The emotional aspect is Fear. One is easy to Fall in love ,or depression, during this time. The powers that was follow the cycles, and use this to their advantage.

Notice that the majority of your fear mongering and global hardships are in the Fall.As the Sun looses its power , the masses emotions take a dive also.The darker it gets towards winter, the heavier the propaganda.A whole new group of whistle tooters will emerge out of nowhere, to keep the fire going.

This is why we have to ride the tides of propaganda.:original:August is actually the first month of the new year,and we are in our first moon cycle,so the emotional tone has already been set.Don't fall into the trap.:original: This is the season that you can make the masses embrace anything,especially if they are unaware of the cycles.
:original:

Sarahmay 09-17-2009 02:12 PM

Swanny, great post!

I too expected things to be different by now, as the predictions were quite dire. I've prepared some....I have several weeks worth of "survival food" and some silver coins set aside. I'm not prepared for a long haul because I choose not to go a long haul.

I don't know why the dollar hasn't collapsed yet, and the flu seems very mild so far. No mandatory vaccinations have been announced. I have seen an upswing of chemtrails. I think that "plans" have been thwarted somewhat, perhaps by human consciousness.

Kulapops 09-17-2009 02:14 PM

Nicely put 777. Yep, I've been feeling 'it' lately. Perhaps that's what brought me finally to subscribe to avalon ??

There's still an overriding sense of optimism for me behind it all though.

mudra 09-17-2009 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pyrangello (Post 169680)
Swanny and Mudra, thanks for correcting my "Never " word. Ah leave it up to team avalon to not only correct the stories but each other. Gotta love you guys LOL.

He He .. I only corrected Swanny Pyrangello .. not you LOL
You spoke with your heart ..I could feel it . And I completely agree with you when you said
Quote:

I agree with Jnana, we can turn this around.!
:thumb_yello:

Love always
mudra

mudra 09-17-2009 03:56 PM

Walk the path
Poem by f.a.l.

thorns on the left side
rattlers on the right
little space to walk in the light

but try to find the balance
try and you'll find a way
nothin is impossible
hold on just a little more

see the door is up in front of you
within is loves delight
enter the truth
forever live in light

see the past behind you
wasn't so bad after all
ascending higher
to the realm
of love consciousness
rise above it all

and the smiles are now within you
deep inside your heart
love is all around you
don't look back
you have a new start

Love always
mudra

rhythm 09-17-2009 05:27 PM

You know what ,,, none of that happend right .
i felt it wouldnt ... know what i feel that none of this will happen either (not the way you think enyway)
there is only poision if you belive there is ... let us see what were saying
this time next year ... and well swanny you learned how to grow weeds ehh!!!
enjoy each and every day so if it is your last ,,you can live it to the full and keep the love in you heart no matter what else you do .. your life would have been worthwhile.
And it aint over till its over .. life is full of surprisess !!!!rhythmm xxxx

burgundia 09-17-2009 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rhythm (Post 169748)
You know what ,,, none of that happend right .
i felt it wouldnt ... know what i feel that none of this will happen either (not the way you think enyway)
xxxx

My feeling too.....:wink2: