Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE)

Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) (http://projectavalon.net/forum/index.php)
-   Archived Threads - Read Only (http://projectavalon.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=100)
-   -   CERN problems....thank our ET friends!! (http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=2809)

Nyssa 09-21-2008 10:50 PM

Re: CERN problems....thank our ET friends!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Orion11 (Post 22471)
and you know their intentions?

this could cause alot of bad stuff.... and , what if they discover secrets of the universe.. You really think they are going to share them with the world? doubt it.

I suppose I just dont immediately react with an assumption that they have 'evil' intent, or that big science means they're going to make bigger more powerful bombs. And I don't feel like a victim if what they discover isn't shared with us, you know, it's up to us to do the looking, we're not owed anything.

I really don't feel like a victim in the sense that 'we' will just have to endure whatever 'they' do, you know? That perspective doesn't make sense to me, or have any power in me.

"Nothing we can discover can harm us". Once again I'm not thinking progress, or a new discovery inherently means we're gunna find new way to blow ourselves up.
It's not the discovery that is harmful, even with the Atom bomb. It's was where their heads were at, at what they could do with a nuclear reaction, and the use of nuclear in weapon form is just immature. Personally I dont feel fearful of discoveries being used destructively. It's just not where my perspective is at when I think of discoveries in new science.

I suppose I tend to think of discovery and progress in my own terms. I feel excited, the thought of leading towards a kind of limitlessness.
How new discoveries are implemented just shows the conciousness of the people.

I would still never purposefully limit the progression of discovery because of the possibility of it's use in a negative way. That's rediculous to me, completely rediculous. Throwing the baby out with the bathwater. It seems equally immature to me to fear progression because it could be "bad" as to think in terms of using new discoveries for destruction.
Then again I have heard of the possilibity of us blowing up the world with nuclear wars and intervention needed in that case, I don't think other beings would let us get that far though. Take the sticks out of the kids hands.

So yeah I see both points.

Nyssa 09-21-2008 11:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slim (Post 22994)
Nyssa, sorry that you are an Aussie like me, you are very short sighted.

I just don't assume it's gunna be 'evil'. Don't you think that maybe your assumption that it is going to cause destructive black holes could maybe be called short sighted?

I see that my projection of exciting discoveries may not be valid, neither the projection of 'evil' intentions though...

That was my point :naughty:

majorlee 09-21-2008 11:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Olam (Post 21843)
So CERN is down, they experienced a dramatic temperature increase that seems to have melted some key magnets.

So Im thinking this could of been done by our benevolent star friends that do not want this event to happen...they won't let us play God.
Anyways, thats great news as far as Im concerned.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/7626944.stm

Yep as i mentioned in a previous post that people not from this planet would intervene in this project and not because of black holes but because of life on the infinitely small that with our primative technology have not yet discovered!

Nyssa - it might not destroy the Earth but it could wipe out many Civilastions on a level we do not understand fully

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...3&postcount=21

Also if you believe in Infinity then the big bang never happened, since its always existed!

JohnWdoe 09-21-2008 11:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Orion11 (Post 22539)
must have come over from ATS or something hmm?

yea you go and comment on every thread you disagree with..

wow.

who needs to seek help?

dont get so bent.

its not healthy. lol

Your mindset isnt healthy either buddy... You sure like to assume everything... well frankly i can easily abuse that in you and make you think Greys are coming... so easy to manipulate he who assumes because you will be played...

Its just stupid because when some disagres with you its not healthy? Prem is 100% correct on his opinion and frankly its just stupid to think aliens stopped LHC.

Why is stuff like this in the project avalon discussion thread??? it has no meaning or any value but assumptions, go post this in another part of the forum because this is simply ridiculous... Aliens shutting down LHC what joke... and i hope people realize this.

Orion11 09-21-2008 11:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnWdoe (Post 24024)
Your mindset isnt healthy either buddy... You sure like to assume everything... well frankly i can easily abuse that in you and make you think Greys are coming... so easy to manipulate he who assumes because you will be played...

Its just stupid because when some disagres with you its not healthy? Prem is 100% correct on his opinion and frankly its just stupid to think aliens stopped LHC.

Why is stuff like this in the project avalon discussion thread??? it has no meaning or any value but assumptions, go post this in another part of the forum because this is simply ridiculous... Aliens shutting down LHC what joke... and i hope people realize this.

haha, maybe you should read before you post?

If you had, you might have seen that I am one who did not really think the ET's did it. lol
My thoughts were that it DID NOT malfunction, we were only told it did.
Of course that was just my opinion, but, you really should understand what your posting before you do so.

and I dont care if someone disagrees with me

Its the way he came out and said it, talking down to people.treating them like crap! Thats why I responded to his post, not because he thought the ET theory was bogus. I dont quite believe that myself. lol

Thanks for "setting me straight" though.
:mfr_lol:

Peace

JohnWdoe 09-22-2008 12:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Orion11 (Post 24079)
haha, maybe you should read before you post?

If you had, you might have seen that I am one who did not really think the ET's did it. lol
My thoughts were that it DID NOT malfunction, we were only told it did.
Of course that was just my opinion, but, you really should understand what your posting before you do so.

and I dont care if someone disagrees with me

Its the way he came out and said it, talking down to people.treating them like crap! Thats why I responded to his post, not because he thought the ET theory was bogus. I dont quite believe that myself. lol

Thanks for "setting me straight" though.
:mfr_lol:

Peace

Ahh jeeze man im sorry!!!!!!!!!! i thought you were propagating the hole alien mess. I guess i should read the threads better and thanks for pointing that out for me. Who ever believes the LHC was shut down by Aliens my post was directed to, the reason it bugged me was because alot of people seem to be blaming aliens or connecting concepts to them which has no merit. Thats all i was talking about.

Sorry about that my friend... i will make sure to double check who is saying what and why! again i am sorry!!

Orion11 09-22-2008 12:47 AM

no apologies bro
its cool :)

forums can be confusing sometimes,
especially with soo many people.

its all good man

Blessings

JohnWdoe 09-22-2008 01:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Orion11 (Post 24151)
no apologies bro
its cool :)

forums can be confusing sometimes,
especially with soo many people.

its all good man

Blessings

he :) thanks for understanding

bill7907 09-22-2008 02:03 AM

Well I must agree with a few posters by saying that whatever comes out of this Experiment, be sure that you will never hear or learn the results.
The same people controlling our Planet will keep the information for themselves.

And again, coming from the same Governement that lied to everyone about the Extraterrestrials, I would expect the same reaction concerning what is really hapenning at CERN now.
What they said on the news hides what really happened.

Orion11 09-22-2008 02:24 AM

right.

and for the record John...
I dont think the whole alien idea is stupid or a joke, or not possible.

I actually wouldnt doubt it really. lol

I still think cern is just BS'n us,
but Ive learned not to just rule things out or tell people their ideas are "stupid" or
"a joke", because I dont think thats the way something is.
especially when there is no way to know the truth.

You dont know the truth anymore than anyone else,
shouldnt crap on people just because you disagree.

I dont doubt anything these days...

jus sayin. lol

Bless

PodWORLD 09-22-2008 02:33 AM

Magnets are used to 'charge' rooms so that an audience is more receptive.

Maybe they're 'charging' the planet.

MMe M 09-22-2008 02:35 AM

Is it not replicating a star on the surface of the planet? Isnt that what cern is actually?

If this were the case, that would be a practically limitless amount of power for pennies. Eliminating the need for us to slave for our power. This isnt a bad thing.

Your all like chicken little, I swear.

JohnWdoe 09-22-2008 02:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Orion11 (Post 24307)
right.

and for the record John...
I dont think the whole alien idea is stupid or a joke, or not possible.

I actually wouldnt doubt it really. lol

I still think cern is just BS'n us,
but Ive learned not to just rule things out or tell people their ideas are "stupid" or
"a joke", because I dont think thats the way something is.
especially when there is no way to know the truth.

You dont know the truth anymore than anyone else,
shouldnt crap on people just because you disagree.

I dont doubt anything these days...

jus sayin. lol

Bless

Oh no im not saying its plainly "stupid" but im just making a point, i have seen this posted before on a forum and will use it as a metaphor to tell you what i feel about "attaching" concepts to another to make a full story - this is how disinfo agents work.

Metaphor - We must fight the NWO and align our chakras to escape and transcend the coming apocalypse that is Nibiru! We all must align our spirits!!

Now what im saying here is simple actually, its how human beings all take their steps to understanding and putting the story together (i never said one person knows it all) but it seems that the concepts we are learning ARE melting into each other and creating stories that are not real.

So because i cannot know that it happend it really isnt plausible, my opinion? well that reminds me of Emmanuel Kant and frankly his logic is very far from logic...

Im just using my logic and realize Aliens most likely (not 100% but what is 100% here?) are not the cause of this, to speculate other wise would just be that speculation.

And of course peace my friend!! :thumb_yello:

Sky Otter 09-22-2008 02:45 AM

just got this e-mail

:thumbdown:

CERN says atom-smasher back in operation
Fri Sep 19, 8:01 AM ET
GENEVA (AFP) - The world's largest particle collider was running again Friday after an electrical fault forced it to stop just days after being launched to global fanfare, the European Organisation for Nuclear Research (CERN) said.
ADVERTISEMENT

The problem affected a cooling system for high-powered magnets designed to steer beams of particles around the Large Hadron Co llider's 27-kilometre (16.9-mile) circular tunnel, CERN said.
CERN spokesman James Gillies told AFP a 30-tonne transformer in the cooling system failed Thursday last week and it had taken about a week to replace the equipment and get temperatures back to their required state.
The steering magnets in the LHC tunnel are chilled to as low as -271 degrees Celsius (-456.25 degrees Fahrenheit), which is close to absolute zero and colder than deep outer space.
"In layman's terms, the LHC is a great big fridge, and part of the power supply failed," he said.
The LHC took nearly 20 years to complete and at six billion Swiss francs (3.76 billion euros, 5.46 billion dollars) is one of the costliest and most complex scientific experiments ever attempted.
It aims to resolve some of the greatest questions surrounding fundamental matter, such as how particles acquire mass and how they were forged in the "Big Bang" that created the Universe some 13.7 billion years ago.
The September 10 switch-on saw the testing of a clockwise beam, and then an anticlockwise beam. The first collisions are not expected for a number of weeks, given the long process of testing the LHC's equipment.
Gillies said that despite the setback, the LHC was not behind schedule.
Email Story
IM Story
Printable View
Yahoo! Buzz
RECOMMEND THIS STORY

msv 09-22-2008 02:57 AM

I am reposting this as it seems relevant.

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showp...5&postcount=34

Orion11 09-22-2008 03:17 AM

interesting msv, thanks so much ! :D

Orion11 09-22-2008 03:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MMe M (Post 24321)
Is it not replicating a star on the surface of the planet? Isnt that what cern is actually?

If this were the case, that would be a practically limitless amount of power for pennies. Eliminating the need for us to slave for our power. This isnt a bad thing.

Your all like chicken little, I swear.

uhmm.. riiight.

I guess you are not aware that we can already have all the free energy we could fathom. Its suppressed for a reason.

I think youve got this project confused with the giant lasers.
maybe not. lol

master yowe 09-22-2008 04:42 AM

What really gives me the s..ts about this is the money they spent on the stupid bloody thing. Meanwhile people are dying of disease and starvation around the world:mad3: For gods sake when are they going to wake up and learn to spend money were it counts , and not some half arsed ideas.

MMe M 09-22-2008 05:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Orion11 (Post 24402)
uhmm.. riiight.

I guess you are not aware that we can already have all the free energy we could fathom. Its suppressed for a reason.

I think youve got this project confused with the giant lasers.
maybe not. lol

Thats what I read. Youve not explanied it one whit better, only mocked me. By all means, explaine away how each and every single individual on the planet has access to free and abundant energy if you have the answers.

For me, it always comes down to money and the lack of in order to make my own power. I cannot afford the items needed, so I am anslaved with all of the rest of this forum.

Its surppressed for a reason? I am painfully aware each and every time I pay my power bill and pay at the pump, buy my groceries and try to find a little left over to help my kids pay for college. Yeah, its surpressed all right. To enslave the masses. To continue the dark ages. To control.

That wasnt the question.

Negativity is what you have to offer. No thanks.
lol not.

Orion11 09-22-2008 05:44 AM

ok then MMe M. lol

well said master yowe,
i couldnt agree more.

OnePissedOffSaint 09-22-2008 06:00 AM

Not sure if anyone read that CERN got hacked, interesting reading if you care to ..........

http://securitywatch.eweek.com/explo...ts_hacked.html