Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE)

Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) (http://projectavalon.net/forum/index.php)
-   Project Avalon General Discussion (http://projectavalon.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Need Avalon members help! (http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=16633)

lemon_sky88 09-23-2009 01:11 PM

Need Avalon members help!
 
Hello,
I haven't been on here in sometime as I have been quite consumed in research lately. Ive ran into a road block with info i received yesterday and was wondering if anyone has further info. My Friend has a brother in Afghanistan serving in the Air Force. he gave a distressed call yesterday 9/22 to his family. The message was passed to me by his brother to research and make sense of. He said the Project Trinity has began (I can only drum up the old project trinity where they tested the H bomb a while back) He said they had just began dropping leaflets into the small villages of Afghanistan. ( I found out from a vet that these are dropped behind enemy lines. usually cartoons with instructions on how to surrender). He said they are handing out lots of CRD's (Controlled regulatory devices) (did not specify who they were handing out too i think him and his troops tho.) ( have done my research and used my resources but cannot find out what these things are. he said there new and classified devices) He told his family he loved them very much and to be safe. The line became staticy and he HU. Sounds like there moving into Afghanistan but I want to find out what CRD's are and place anything more i can to find out what this is about. Can anyone help?

morguana 09-23-2009 01:31 PM

Re: Need Avalon members help!
 
gosh lemon_sky88, that really sounds bad :mfr_omg:, i too would like to know more about this, poor poor people, i hope they are able to stay safe.
bou x

lemon_sky88 09-23-2009 01:41 PM

Re: Need Avalon members help!
 
I agree. if u know any current active military ask them what those CRD's are. Id like to find out because i could return nothing with my resources.

viking 09-23-2009 01:49 PM

Re: Need Avalon members help!
 
Hi Lemon

I tried to get some info as you requested.....http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ad.php?t=16613

Did not get much of a response...perhaps you will fair better...very interesting story though..would like to get to the bottom of it...

viking

lemon_sky88 09-23-2009 02:19 PM

Re: Need Avalon members help!
 
Thanks Viking working together and getting the info is what its all about. Love and light brother

Tango 09-23-2009 03:47 PM

Re: Need Avalon members help!
 
I, was just handed this... As, You are a Friend...

I am here to serve; On your request... I will look into it...

Put, it out on the air waves; and I already used One wire...

From My Point, I have to wait until 0900 to put it out to the

Big Wheels... You and I may have to off site together cuz

it is an active project. Do you understand... Got 1 hit already.

frm a CSMSgt. Gettin ready to go... I may have to meet w/ him

to talk... This may take some time. To digg.



Quote:

Originally Posted by lemon_sky88 (Post 171267)
I agree. if u know any current active military ask them what those CRD's are. Id like to find out because i could return nothing with my resources.


mntruthseeker 09-23-2009 04:27 PM

Re: Need Avalon members help!
 
I am praying as hard as I can for their safety

I know what happened in Iraq from a story I read. So I will focus all my attentions to a different ending

lemon_sky88 09-23-2009 04:28 PM

Re: Need Avalon members help!
 
Thank you Tango! This would be most helpful. Need any further details feel free to contact me. Thanks!:trumpet:

lemon_sky88 09-23-2009 04:32 PM

Re: Need Avalon members help!
 
Thank you truth seeker for the positive energy =)

Karen 09-23-2009 06:06 PM

Re: Need Avalon members help!
 
President Obama was on the David Letterman show, which I never watch, but my mom had the TV on. He said we were successful in Iraq and pulling out by 2011 and more troops are going into Afghanistan and then my brain just went into a total spasm over the spin and the lies I was hearing.

Those terrorists who caused 911 and killed over 3,000 people are in Afghanistan (gee is that where George Bush is hiding out) and they are going after them. Obviously Charlie Sheen didn't make a make a dent in the public line these people are vomiting. I wonder if this got put up on youtube.

Tango 09-23-2009 06:48 PM

Re: Need Avalon members help!
 
Don't thank me yet, wait until I've done something...

Someone, sent me this, but, I havent had a chance to even look at it...

crd-devices.co.uk

I may have to go meet the Sgt. toe to toe...

I've got ten balls in the air now on this... Let's see what they bring...

To me, its all about paying it forward... This is a great time to be alive.

To help others selflessly...

Tango


Quote:

Originally Posted by lemon_sky88 (Post 171337)
Thank you Tango! This would be most helpful. Need any further details feel free to contact me. Thanks!:trumpet:


mntruthseeker 09-23-2009 07:10 PM

Re: Need Avalon members help!
 
Thank you for all that you are able to do Tango

It sure sounds like more than most of us can.......


Blessings & light to you

lemon_sky88 09-23-2009 07:11 PM

Re: Need Avalon members help!
 
Tango: well said, I thank those who volunteer for this position. So thank you selflessly. If that make sence im appreciative =)

Karen: I feel ur pain sister im going bonkers but trying to stay centered.

lemon_sky88 09-23-2009 07:17 PM

Re: Need Avalon members help!
 
crd-devices.co.uk ... good turn up, more than I found. CRD is the name of the company and the device dosent make sence. He said they were handing them out to every one. I assume he ment his fellow airforce members. I dont see what they would do with the devices this CRD company make. Thanks again tho Tango keep us posted as u seem to have the right resources! :original:

Karen 09-23-2009 09:11 PM

Re: Need Avalon members help!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Karen (Post 171366)
President Obama was on the David Letterman show, which I never watch, but my mom had the TV on. He said we were successful in Iraq and pulling out by 2011 and more troops are going into Afghanistan and then my brain just went into a total spasm over the spin and the lies I was hearing.

Those terrorists who caused 911 and killed over 3,000 people are in Afghanistan (gee is that where George Bush is hiding out) and they are going after them. Obviously Charlie Sheen didn't make a make a dent in the public line these people are vomiting. I wonder if this got put up on youtube.

I've found a few clips online of the letterman show - but only the most inane - Letterman was asking about some racist theme, and Barack says something like "well actually I was black before the election."

Fredkc 09-23-2009 09:26 PM

Re: Need Avalon members help!
 
Posted what I could dig up on a duplicate thread over on Camelot. see this thread.

Fred

Anchor 09-23-2009 10:53 PM

Re: Need Avalon members help!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Karen (Post 171366)
... my brain just went into a total spasm over the spin and the lies I was hearing.

Be positive. Detach. Breathe. Observe. Float like the leaf in the breeze.

Obama cant do everything at once - seeds take time to grow.

Focus on what you want, dont be distracted into focussing on what you dont want.

A..

Tango 09-24-2009 02:08 AM

Re: Need Avalon members help!
 
Well, Lemon... I was contacted by another friend on this Site...

When, I saw that your a Friend... You went to the head of the line...

That's Just The Way It is...

The Sgt. called.... His TDY was canceled. You could hear the relief in his
voice. He tried to download info from me. I told him its best he just listen to
his unit. Heard from an ABC agency person. He had NO idea, either, but said
everyone is walking on egg shells. Lot of ramping going on... Also, wanted
to download info. Personally, I don't like what's going on. Our own people
feeling like this. No one's being briefed here in the world. They waiting til
they 'get in' country.

See, this is why I didn't want you to thank me... Seems, the lid's ON...

I'll keep trying, but, that's two balls that have fall'n. Sorry. I don't like drama
type people. But, if its T.S. I'm going to have to shut my fingers. All I can do is what I can do. I hope you understand ! Me, I've never seen it
like this before.


Tango


Quote:

Originally Posted by lemon_sky88 (Post 171385)
Tango: well said, I thank those who volunteer for this position. So thank you selflessly. If that make sence im appreciative =)

Karen: I feel ur pain sister im going bonkers but trying to stay centered.


Myplanet2 09-24-2009 03:11 AM

Re: Need Avalon members help!
 
I asked my non earth bound friends if they could see what was going on. They could, and would only say 2 things about it. Taliban, and high death toll. Don't know what that means, but that's what I got. They seem not to want to say anymore than that.

Darren Swisher 09-24-2009 04:20 AM

Re: Need Avalon members help!
 
Special Operations Chemical Reconnaissance Detachment



CRD's conduct chemical reconnaissance in permissive, semi-permissive, and denied areas for special operations force commanders and theater CINC's. These detachments, housed under the US Army Special Operations Command (USASOC), are the only CRDs with this mission in the US Army.



Unit Profile: USAR 704th Chemical Co. (Recon)

Note: The 704th is not a SOF unit, but merits inclusion here due to its specialized WMD recon mission.

As a result of increased attention to the proliferation of weapons of mass destruction and there possible use by terrorists within the United States, the Dept. of Defense has created a new mission for a variety of Reserve and National Guard units. These units are being tasked to provide expertise, assistance, and manpower to work with the usual civilian responders in the event of a WMD terrorist attack on U.S. soil. The Army Reserve's 704th Chemical Co. (Recon), out of Arden Hills, Mn, is tasked to provide chemical reconnaisance, detection, and decontamination support during and after an attack.

The unit is equipped with HMMWV's (armored humvee's), M60 and M240 general purpose machine guns, M16A2 and M203 weapons systems, and M9 9mm pistols. WMD detection equipment includes AN/VDR-2 radiac meters (for radiation detection), improved chemical agent monitors, M8A1 chemical agent alarm systems, and M256A1 chemical agent detector kits. Each HMMWV is equipped with its own chemical decontamination system.

There is an ongoing process of reviewing different weapons systems,detection equipment, and training opportunities as the 704th's mission continues to be defined.

Hope this helps, Maybe way off base.

Tango 09-24-2009 05:52 AM

Re: Need Avalon members help!
 
You are a valuable asset here................

Thank you... Sounds like I'm going to start carrying My PG-1, bonnet, gloves
with me from now on... I'll get some more cannisters for my PG-1....

Roger that... Thanks again, Darren, for the Heads Up... Woo AAaa...

Trooly,

Tango

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darren Swisher (Post 171518)
Special Operations Chemical Reconnaissance Detachment

CRD's conduct chemical reconnaissance in permissive, semi-permissive, and denied areas for special operations force commanders and theater CINC's. These detachments, housed under the US Army Special Operations Command (USASOC), are the only CRDs with this mission in the US Army.

Unit Profile: USAR 704th Chemical Co. (Recon)
Note: The 704th is not a SOF unit, but merits inclusion here due to its specialized WMD recon mission.

As a result of increased attention to the proliferation of weapons of mass destruction and there possible use by terrorists within the United States, the Dept. of Defense has created a new mission for a variety of Reserve and National Guard units. These units are being tasked to provide expertise, assistance, and manpower to work with the usual civilian responders in the event of a WMD terrorist attack on U.S. soil. The Army Reserve's 704th Chemical Co. (Recon), out of Arden Hills, Mn, is tasked to provide chemical reconnaisance, detection, and decontamination support during and after an attack.

The unit is equipped with HMMWV's (armored humvee's), M60 and M240 general purpose machine guns, M16A2 and M203 weapons systems, and M9 9mm pistols. WMD detection equipment includes AN/VDR-2 radiac meters (for radiation detection), improved chemical agent monitors, M8A1 chemical agent alarm systems, and M256A1 chemical agent detector kits. Each HMMWV is equipped with its own chemical decontamination system.

There is an ongoing process of reviewing different weapons systems,detection equipment, and training opportunities as the 704th's mission continues to be defined.

Hope this helps, Maybe way off base.


Unified Serenity 09-24-2009 06:21 AM

Re: Need Avalon members help!
 
I think I responded to this same question on another thread mentioned above. The CRD could mean "compact radiation detector" or maybe "Compact radiation Device".

I doubt we'll hear about this on the news.

Tango 09-24-2009 06:45 AM

Re: Need Avalon members help!
 
NO. Much, Worse than what you could think chemical recon. detectors.
Wind, is Now of concern... Wind drift could carry the chemical agent...
N' that's without the drama...


Tango


Quote:

Originally Posted by Unified Serenity (Post 171538)
I think I responded to this same question on another thread mentioned above. The CRD could mean "compact radiation detector" or maybe "Compact radiation Device".

I doubt we'll hear about this on the news.


morguana 09-24-2009 06:52 AM

Re: Need Avalon members help!
 
im sorry my head hasnt woken up yet, but am i right in thinking that they are going to let off something radioactive?
bou x

iainl140285 09-24-2009 08:07 AM

Re: Need Avalon members help!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by boudicca (Post 171546)
im sorry my head hasnt woken up yet, but am i right in thinking that they are going to let off something radioactive?
bou x

Sounds like it.
Doesnt this remind anyone of the radioactive sand that was being shipped in the containers from China to be detonated out at sea with the prospect of a favourable wind drifting radiation over ... was it Iran or Israel??:winksmiley02:


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:58 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Project Avalon