Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE)

Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) (http://projectavalon.net/forum/index.php)
-   Economy and Currency (http://projectavalon.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=80)
-   -   Clear Your Debts 70% of Credit Agreements Are Unenforcable Therefore NON repayable. (http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=6040)

alternative-answer 10-24-2008 03:20 PM

Clear Your Debts 70% of Credit Agreements Are Unenforcable Therefore NON repayable.
 
A work colleague came in with a big beaming smile to tell us how he had just discovered that his credit agreement was unenforcable and as such he is no longer required to make any more repayments on it. After some digging around it appears that this is true, watch the BBC news clip and listen to Radio 4 discussion on this site and decide for yourselves.
www.nomoredebts.me.uk

Mike_Jetson 10-24-2008 03:33 PM

Re: Clear Your Debts 70% of Credit Agreements Are Unenforcable Therefore NON repayabl
 
I have not mentioned this before as I thought it could be deemed spam or advertising but my private club with members (a club i am a member of) teaches people how to take care of this themselves without involving claims companies like this one.

www.libertywealthclub.com

A very small part of what we teach is credit illimination and anyone can do it, you just have to understand how and where we are being lied to and use correct terminology when challenging the banksters.

Study the pages of the club site and listen to the recorded conference calls, any questions dont hesitate to ask me

Jenny 10-24-2008 03:36 PM

Re: Clear Your Debts 70% of Credit Agreements Are Unenforcable Therefore NON repayabl
 
Getting out of debt is imperative to be free.

imho.

alternative-answer 10-24-2008 03:45 PM

Re: Clear Your Debts 70% of Credit Agreements Are Unenforcable Therefore NON repayabl
 
We are conditioned to believe that there is no escape from debt, we are told that the only escape is to borrow more money and we accept this without question. Banks have been cheating us and now the time has come to claim back what is rightly yours. Power to the people....

borrasca2012 10-24-2008 05:47 PM

Re: Clear Your Debts 70% of Credit Agreements Are Unenforcable Therefore NON repayabl
 
.....how does this sound for people who never took depts or

was working hard for it to come out..........

or don"t drive car

was not able to go on holiday the last 10 years

don"t by new clothes

.....and so on..............


.....................some people just don"t wanna learn:nono:

pineal-pilot-in merkabah 10-24-2008 05:55 PM

Re: Clear Your Debts 70% of Credit Agreements Are Unenforcable Therefore NON repayabl
 
hmmm. june 2007 i signed onto job seekers allowance.. then i want to the local court. i filed for bankruptcy. it cost 360.. i stayed on JSA for one year.. after that the court sent me a letter saying i am now no longer liable for the debt.. i had the help of a few good friends to keep me alive duting this time.. a converted garden shed at the bottom of someones garden did the job.. now totally off the grid.. about to get back on it in some small way... eceonomic collapse will further help me. as long as we dont get repossesed en masse in britian.. me and a friend will jsut squat in his house..

pineal-pilot-in merkabah 10-24-2008 05:57 PM

Re: Clear Your Debts 70% of Credit Agreements Are Unenforcable Therefore NON repayabl
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by borrasca2012 (Post 60727)
.....how does this sound for people who never took depts or

was working hard for it to come out..........

or don"t drive car

was not able to go on holiday the last 10 years

don"t by new clothes

.....and so on..............


.....................some people just don"t wanna learn:nono:

they woulda collapsed it in another way if we didnt do it.. :zip:

pineal-pilot-in merkabah 10-24-2008 06:00 PM

Re: Clear Your Debts 70% of Credit Agreements Are Unenforcable Therefore NON repayabl
 
off the cliff of hopes tomorow trapped in worlds of debt and sorrow

Knightbk 10-24-2008 11:04 PM

Re: Clear Your Debts 70% of Credit Agreements Are Unenforcable Therefore NON repayabl
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jenny (Post 60640)
Getting out of debt is imperative to be free.

imho.

I agree. The only problem with that is that many people own Mortgages that will take 10,20 or 30 years to get out of them and today really isn't the day to sell those homes.



Look, if the SHTF like many people here think it will, it wont matter if you have debt, nobody is going to come after you for it and plus, the Government would end up socializing all of that.

alternative-answer 10-25-2008 05:42 AM

Re: Clear Your Debts 70% of Credit Agreements Are Unenforcable Therefore NON repayabl
 
Banks falling under state control is healthy either, we know who controls the state, ppwer and money in the hands of the few means more control.

Humble Janitor 10-26-2008 06:45 AM

Re: Clear Your Debts 70% of Credit Agreements Are Unenforcable Therefore NON repayabl
 
Good thing I got the help I needed in repaying BoA over a year ago. I had a credit card that I could not pay off as I was making less money at the time. They threatened to haul me to court and make me pay $10,000. Settled for half that.

Besides student loans and medical bills, owe money on a computer but it is possible to call and negotiate it down to something that's easier to pay.

Elephant Man 10-26-2008 06:58 AM

Re: Clear Your Debts 70% of Credit Agreements Are Unenforcable Therefore NON repayabl
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mike_Jetson (Post 60637)
I have not mentioned this before as I thought it could be deemed spam or advertising but my private club with members (a club i am a member of) teaches people how to take care of this themselves without involving claims companies like this one.

www.libertywealthclub.com

A very small part of what we teach is credit illimination and anyone can do it, you just have to understand how and where we are being lied to and use correct terminology when challenging the banksters.

Study the pages of the club site and listen to the recorded conference calls, any questions dont hesitate to ask me


This lloks like a very expensive way to become "free"

alternative-answer 10-26-2008 08:27 AM

Re: Clear Your Debts 70% of Credit Agreements Are Unenforcable Therefore NON repayabl
 
I have decided to that this is the best option to clear my credit card, they have told me I will be able to stop paying in a couple of weeks as I will be in dispute with the bank.

Baggywrinkle 10-26-2008 04:36 PM

Re: Clear Your Debts 70% of Credit Agreements Are Unenforcable Therefore NON repayabl
 
>Clear Your Debts 70% of Credit Agreements Are >Unenforcable Therefore NON repayable

Scuse me,

YOU borrowed the money. No one held a gun to your head. You took the bait hook line and sinker. Suck it up or give it back!

This attitude is why the financial world is collapsing today. Greed, graft, and corruption. Oil arms and drugs.

What is being proposed here is called theft. The corruption which rots our institutions originated in our own hearts. They are but a reflection of ourselves.

Not so long ago, a man's word was his bond and his handshake was good as gold.

It isn't the high cost of living. It is the cost of living high

Where is Roy Rogers when you need him? Release your inner Roy or Dale. Hold your head up and do
what's right. Make Trigger proud.

Talk the talk, walk the walk.

Orion11 10-26-2008 05:09 PM

Re: Clear Your Debts 70% of Credit Agreements Are Unenforcable Therefore NON repayabl
 
:mfr_lol: at baggy wrinkle.

Quote:

suck it up or give it back!
hahaha, riiiight,
your obviously clueless arent you.
tsk tsk

edit: ok, I now see why it is that your unaware of how all of this works.
Your way of life is beautiful,
but clearly you are not as "involved" with all of this , as most of us are.

You are not right in the middle of the banks and the government pushing you and pulling you every which way, like they do to most who do not live the way you do.

Much respect on the simplicity you have all created, indeed it is beautiful.

but you really are not stuck into what most ppl are stuck into.
and no, it is not their fault for being in debt. Some ppl yes, but even then, you have to look at the WHOLE picture.

Blessings

alternative-answer 10-26-2008 05:22 PM

Re: Clear Your Debts 70% of Credit Agreements Are Unenforcable Therefore NON repayabl
 
If you sign an agreement with a bank and they have not been complying with the law when enforcing that agreement then surely someone has the right to challenge them. The consumer credit act 1974 is an act of parliament is statute law, banks have not written their agreements correctly and have actually been albeit unwittingly cheating the consumer. Someone who lives on the other side of the world clearly is uninformed about UK law and the rights of consumers to be able to challenge bad practise. If you broke your agreement with a bank they would be knocking on your door yesterday wanting to seize back your assets to repay them. Finally the consumer has a chance to put the banks to task.

Orion11 10-26-2008 05:40 PM

Re: Clear Your Debts 70% of Credit Agreements Are Unenforcable Therefore NON repayabl
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by alternative-answer (Post 62047)
If you sign an agreement with a bank and they have not been complying with the law when enforcing that agreement then surely someone has the right to challenge them. The consumer credit act 1974 is an act of parliament is statute law, banks have not written their agreements correctly and have actually been albeit unwittingly cheating the consumer. Someone who lives on the other side of the world clearly is uninformed about UK law and the rights of consumers to be able to challenge bad practise. If you broke your agreement with a bank they would be knocking on your door yesterday wanting to seize back your assets to repay them. Finally the consumer has a chance to put the banks to task.

Indeed. well said.

alternative-answer 10-26-2008 05:45 PM

Re: Clear Your Debts 70% of Credit Agreements Are Unenforcable Therefore NON repayabl
 
Thanks Orion 11, it worries me when people are so quick to judge without being privvy to all the facts and information. People should be applauded for having the courage to take on big institutions, the very same institutions who would trample you into the ground to serve their needs

Orion11 10-26-2008 05:56 PM

Re: Clear Your Debts 70% of Credit Agreements Are Unenforcable Therefore NON repayabl
 
and thank you alternative-answer, I agree.....

its time that the Elephants (We) stop being afraid of the mice (them),
and all run full force to trample them down, and its easier now than ever, they are doing a majority of the trampling themselves into the ground, all we need to do is stop being afraid, and help them with the final 'push' or 'stomp'.

A stampede of the People , if you will. lol

Bless you, my friend, thanks for standing.
Andy

Baggywrinkle 10-26-2008 07:39 PM

Re: Clear Your Debts 70% of Credit Agreements Are Unenforcable Therefore NON repayabl
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by alternative-answer (Post 62047)
If you sign an agreement with a bank and they have not been complying with the law when enforcing that agreement then surely someone has the right to challenge them.

Agreed.

You can challenge your mortgage holder to produce the original note in court proving that you owe them anything.

With mortgages being sold as they are the original paperwork is often misplaced. No original note, mortgage dismissed.

But the fact remains that you did indeed borrow the money and you have a moral obligation to pay that money back whether or not you have the legal obligation.

There is precedent for this in America. In 1969 Jerome Daly stopped paying his mortgage. When faced with forclosure he argued;

that the bank had not provided any consideration for Daly's promise to pay back the loan. Consideration is one of the requirements for a valid contract, and without it, a contract is void. Daly was arguing that the mortgage contract was void and did not need to be repaid because the bank had not actually given him any money. The lender had created the money out of thin air in response to the promise to repay the loan.

This credit, argued Daly, was not real money that counted as consideration and therefore did not need to be paid back. Without valid consideration, the mortgage contract was null and void and nothing was owed to the bank. Astoundingly enough, the jury agreed with him and declared that the mortgage was not a valid contract.


See credit river decision for more detail.

Yet Mr Daly had the home!

This is a moral ethical issue. Something tangible with
nothing in return. Mitigating circumstance such as losing
your job aside. If you skate, you are wrong. This is not
to argue that widows and orphans should be turned out
into the streets. Perhaps some other arrangement could
be made in an enlightened society other than foreclosure. It might involve giving up your granite counter tops and trading down to another bank owned property.

Enjoy your wide screen television and beamer that aren't paid for.

If you are in debt, get out of debt.
If you are not in debt never get into debt.
Then you are beholden to no man.

Use it up
wear it out
make it do
or do without.

This ethic is about to be imposed on the masses. Your
great grandparents would be quite familiar with it.
Soon you will be too. Remember that meat rationing didn't end in
the UK until 1954

If that makes me clueless, so be it. Go enjoy your Ipod and don't forget
to run by the deli to pick up something for dinner.

alternative-answer 10-26-2008 09:03 PM

Re: Clear Your Debts 70% of Credit Agreements Are Unenforcable Therefore NON repayabl
 
This is not a matter of morals, we are conditioned to believe and feel morally obliged and society polices itself. Personaly I don't feel any sense of moral obligation at all, the law is the law, if you do not follow the law s we all know we would have to account for ouselves, it is no different for large companies, organisations, they also must be called to account. I don't care for ipods and delis, I do however have a sense of what is right, fair and just.

Baggywrinkle 10-26-2008 09:24 PM

Re: Clear Your Debts 70% of Credit Agreements Are Unenforcable Therefore NON repayabl
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by alternative-answer (Post 62186)
I do however have a sense of what is right, fair and just.

Then we have a commonality we can work from.


What is right just and fair. That sword cuts both ways.
If someone cannot believe you would repay your obligation why would they loan to you in the first place?
That is what the world wide credit crunch is all about. It starts in the hearts of men. Men set policy for institutions.

Quid pro quo.

That is my point.



Neither a borrower nor a lender be;
For loan oft loses both itself and friend,
And borrowing dulls the edge of husbandry.
This above all: to thine own self be true,
And it must follow, as the night the day,
Thou canst not then be false to any man.

Orion11 10-26-2008 09:25 PM

Re: Clear Your Debts 70% of Credit Agreements Are Unenforcable Therefore NON repayabl
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by alternative-answer (Post 62186)
This is not a matter of morals, we are conditioned to believe and feel morally obliged and society polices itself. Personaly I don't feel any sense of moral obligation at all, the law is the law, if you do not follow the law s we all know we would have to account for ouselves, it is no different for large companies, organisations, they also must be called to account. I don't care for ipods and delis, I do however have a sense of what is right, fair and just.

:wub2:

:wub2: at baggy wrinkle to,
i think your still missing the point a little, but its all good.

<3 <3 <3

Orion11 10-26-2008 09:31 PM

Re: Clear Your Debts 70% of Credit Agreements Are Unenforcable Therefore NON repayabl
 
ps... to whoever left me the -rep comment,(understandable)
but if i knew your nym i propably would contact you, but I dont know who the rep was left by, so I cannot contact the one who said "contact me i can help", thank you, Bless

Humble Janitor 10-27-2008 12:37 AM

Re: Clear Your Debts 70% of Credit Agreements Are Unenforcable Therefore NON repayabl
 
Baggywrinkle has a good point but I wonder how he/she feels about student loans? If someone wants to pursue a higher education and they are poor, is that also considered stretching beyond your means?

Shellie 10-27-2008 01:16 AM

Re: Clear Your Debts 70% of Credit Agreements Are Unenforcable Therefore NON repayabl
 
I agree with Baggywrinkle that this was all a choice. You CHOOSE. It's not even a matter of "simple lifestyle". It's a matter of following principles.

Look at the Islamic community in the US. They don't pay interest. They don't deal in usury. After one generation in this country, know what? Because dad didn't have to pay interest on the mortgage, he can pay cash for most of the the kids' college. The kids stay home until they are married and can afford to move out- which means their salaries get spent on essentially NOTHING. I have known many 25-30 year-olds who have written a check for the entire cost of their own home. Just think; 30 years old and no student debt, no car payments, no mortgage. They don't have credit cards either.

Baggywrinkle 10-27-2008 02:45 AM

Re: Clear Your Debts 70% of Credit Agreements Are Unenforcable Therefore NON repayabl
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by End_Times012 (Post 62328)
Baggywrinkle has a good point but I wonder how he/she feels about student loans? If someone wants to pursue a higher education and they are poor, is that also considered stretching beyond your means?

Quid pro quo.

If you borrow it, you pay it back. Period.

Even if you thrash them in court for breaking the contract
the HONORABLE thing to do is make good on your end of
the agreement because it is the right thing to do.

I could not have graduated without student loans. It took me ten years to pay it back. We took food off the table to do it.

But then, I'm just a rambling scumbag for feeling that way.

Blessings all

Mike_Jetson 10-27-2008 02:01 PM

Re: Clear Your Debts 70% of Credit Agreements Are Unenforcable Therefore NON repayabl
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Elephant Man (Post 61763)
This lloks like a very expensive way to become "free"

You're joking right?

The type of knowledge we share and the information which has been taught in the past had prices many times over and above any initial cost for members right now.

But I guess its not always easy to spot a good deal froma bad one when theres so much trash out there. Keep looking, I hope you find what youre looking for, I know I have

ADAM KADMON 10-27-2008 07:01 PM

Re: Clear Your Debts 70% of Credit Agreements Are Unenforcable Therefore NON repayabl
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Baggywrinkle (Post 62141)
Agreed.

You can challenge your mortgage holder to produce the original note in court proving that you owe them anything.

With mortgages being sold as they are the original paperwork is often misplaced. No original note, mortgage dismissed.

But the fact remains that you did indeed borrow the money and you have a moral obligation to pay that money back whether or not you have the legal obligation.

If someone made the mistake of borrowing money before they were educated as to "how the system works" then it is the person's decision how s/he is to handle paying back the bad debt.

You see, all money is debt. It never existed. And once you understand that the money you borrowed was lent to you on a fractional-monetary system which is designed to create perpetual, thus never-repayable dept, then you can see it will not end.

The banks, should have never lent you money to begin with, because that money never existed. It is not backed by anything of value. So why would you work, trading your time for dollars which is of real value, to pay back and illegal loan that given to you without any real value backing it?

A change in consciousness leads to a change is what is ethically right/wrong. For once you wake up to the fact you are a rat in a maze, just because you entered the maze, does not mean you are ethically responsible for finishing it. You are free to jump the wall and run out of the maze at any time. It is the fear based "you borrowed it, you have to pay it back" based mentality which traps people their entire lives.

No one should have to pay to live in the world in which they were born. Or be forced into a slave labor lifestyle just to pay for their basic needs. That is absolute control of the population by the few who designed the system, and maintain it with fear based consciousness and psy-op ploys.

If you yield the consciousness and strength required to "unplug" then do so.

Money being the root of all evil, it's a psycological control mechanism, and it will have power over you as long as it has power over you.

Think about it,
Adam K.

pineal-pilot-in merkabah 10-27-2008 07:03 PM

Re: Clear Your Debts 70% of Credit Agreements Are Unenforcable Therefore NON repayabl
 

If you owe the bank $100 that's your problem. If you owe the bank $100 million, that's the bank's problem.
J. Paul Getty
i was part of the latter grouping

alternative-answer 10-27-2008 09:01 PM

Re: Clear Your Debts 70% of Credit Agreements Are Unenforcable Therefore NON repayabl
 
Money is not the root of all evil, the LOVE of money is the root of all evil .

alternative-answer 10-30-2008 09:53 AM

Re: Clear Your Debts 70% of Credit Agreements Are Unenforcable Therefore NON repayabl
 
'The New York Times recently reported on page one that credit cards may be the next to go in the financial crisis. Danny Schechter published this similar warning last June in City Beat, a weekly newspaper in Los Angeles.'

http://www.mediachannel.org/wordpres...ouse-of-cards/

mmerlinn 10-30-2008 05:35 PM

Re: Clear Your Debts 70% of Credit Agreements Are Unenforcable Therefore NON repayabl
 
Why worry about it? - Let the government do it for you.

http://news.moneycentral.msn.com/pro...029&id=9333928

alternative-answer 11-04-2008 08:44 PM

Re: Clear Your Debts 70% of Credit Agreements Are Unenforcable Therefore NON repayabl
 
I don't worry about it, it's all relative, it's just part of the experience the ride we call life.

TAXMASTER 11-05-2008 04:52 PM

Re: Clear Your Debts 70% of Credit Agreements Are Unenforcable Therefore NON repayabl
 
here is how i see it. laws will come and laws will go, doesn't make them morally or ethically right. we reap what we sow. if we knowingly receive an item or service of value and elect to pay for it later then we have an obligation to keep that contract regardless of the law. it is called integrity. even if the banks illegally harass you when you are late, it is because you did not keep up your end of the deal.

the same justification can be used for a poor man if he wants something from a rich man so he decides to take it. it is called stealing. yet if the poor man agrees to pay in the future for an item he gets from the rich man, and he later decides that the rich man already has more money than he needs, so the poor man decides not to pay him, is this not stealing too? you received the item by deception in both instances.

i think we are all on the "rung on the ladder of life" due to our decisions. it is called free agency and we decide how prosporous we are going to be. if we cheat a man out of $50 then next week our car breaks down and it costs us $60, it is karma coming back to us. picture it as casting a stone out in the middle of a big puddle. the ripples go to the edge of the water and then the land casts the ripple back to the center where the rock landed. whatever we dish out comes back to us. jesus taught us to turn the other cheek.

if the bad banker is doing wrong, don't borrow money from him. if you do borrow, then pay it back thankfully. give your money mental energy and pay your debts with gratitude. you will find that as your ripple out changes, so will the ripple coming in.

Namaste'

alternative-answer 11-05-2008 09:28 PM

Re: Clear Your Debts 70% of Credit Agreements Are Unenforcable Therefore NON repayabl
 
While I appreciate peoples comments, it is clearly people own conditioning that makes them keep suggesting they there is some moral and ethical obligation. They are projecting thier own conditioning out onto others. People have the right to self determine and no one should be moralising or judging. if you were truly free you would be doing the same.

Baggywrinkle 11-05-2008 09:43 PM

Re: Clear Your Debts 70% of Credit Agreements Are Unenforcable Therefore NON repayabl
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by alternative-answer (Post 71543)
While I appreciate peoples comments, it is clearly people own conditioning that makes them keep suggesting they there is some moral and ethical obligation. They are projecting thier own conditioning out onto others. People have the right to self determine and no one should be moralising or judging. if you were truly free you would be doing the same.

Then we can agree to disagree. You do have the right to be wrong.
:roll1:

Average Joe 11-05-2008 10:21 PM

Re: Clear Your Debts 70% of Credit Agreements Are Unenforcable Therefore NON repayabl
 
I do not agree with trying to cheat your way out of debt..

You borrow money, you know the terms of repayment, you pay it back.

Obviously people can get into difficulties due to changes in income etc, and have to sometimes go bankrupt, or renegotiate their debt, and that is the risk the lenders take.

But I find the idea of for arguments sake, trying to get a 10,000 car loan written off because somebody didn't dot an i or cross a t, absolutely morally repulsive. YOU KNOW you borrowed that money and are trying to cheat your way out of it.

The main reason we have the credit crisis, is a) banks lending to much money, and b) people not paying back because they can't afford it or are trying to dodge out of it.

Some will say "serves the banks right" and maybe so, but doing this makes you no better than them.

I thought the people on this forum would have morals and standards and and understanding of what is right and what is wrong considering all the love, light and peace flying around.

I completely agree with baggywrinkle.

Mike_Jetson 11-05-2008 11:00 PM

Re: Clear Your Debts 70% of Credit Agreements Are Unenforcable Therefore NON repayabl
 
Soooooooo many people completely missing the point and its not your fault, you just dont understand the intricate law breaking the banks do to create the debt.

If you understood how the banks use your agreement to create money and then use this money to pay retailers before you have even got home then you may understand.

Obviously you know yourself you have borrowed money that should be paid back but what you dont know is that in effect, the bank has created an account in your name using your signed agreement and a nice slight of hand trick. This account is then used to pay for your purchases. Then they send you a bill. They use YOU to create money that belongs to YOU and then BILL YOU after youve spent it, thus technically paying for it twice. Once to the retailer and once to the bank, plus the interest if you dont pay it off short term. They even sell certain papers that were used to create this debt at near full value so they dont give a toss if you default. Why do you think they SELL your debt to third parties? Because they make even more money. If they were being ethical this information would be disclosed on your credit agreement but then you wouldnt sign it. Also they would state on this agreement which asset of theirs was used to fund the debt. Therefore if you dont pay, the loss would be allocated.....which it most certainly is not. The curtains are getting drawn back folks and the battles will be big

Regardless of how this thread started and the companies out there than class your debt as unenforcable, what myself and other freedom seeking individuals do is different and when you realise what the **** is going on youll soon see the ethical side is firmly with us.

Now anyone who wants to know more can find me on facebook at:-

The Liberty Wealth Club - http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=30880572383

soon to go online - http://www.freedomandwealth.net

and club site http://www.libertywealthclub.com


average Joe those 2 reasons for banking crisis are unfortunately nowhere near correct

Average Joe 11-05-2008 11:26 PM

Re: Clear Your Debts 70% of Credit Agreements Are Unenforcable Therefore NON repayabl
 
Well Mike you seem to know a lot more about the banking crisis than me, so what do you reckon is the causes.

As for what you said about what banks do.....well nobody said they were saints and the are in it for maximum profit are they not? We know this when we take a loan. What you said, if correct...and sounds good...does seem a bit unethical, but really what difference does this make to you or me if we borrow money?

If you want to borrow money and the rate of repayment is acceptable, that is your only concern surely?

I've had debts before, and suffered with them due to the way they spiral, due to borrowing more to live on because too much income was servicing debts, and it went on. Yeah they made some money out of me alright.

I got out of that situation, it is very doable if you can negotiate the freezing of interest on your cards etc, but I couldn't sleep at night if I basically tried to get it completely written off on technicalities.

Whether the banks deserve it or not is irrelevant to me, morally I wouldn't go down that route.


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:09 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Project Avalon