Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE)

Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) (http://projectavalon.net/forum/index.php)
-   Off-Topic (http://projectavalon.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=53)
-   -   Hillary to Be President (http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=5850)

Waterman 10-22-2008 01:52 AM

Hillary to Be President

I might as well post this and get my prediction out there and get it over with.

The next president is going to be Hillary Clinton.

In September of 2007 I wrote an article that many on this forum wouldn't care for but if you pm me I would be glad to send you a copy of the article.

The article is called the Nazi Crowley conncection.

Anyway a I published a subsequent article indicating that they will remove Obama about 2 weeks prior to the election leaving plenty of time for Hillary to step up to the plate. This removes her from any lengthy scrutiny that would have exposed her and Bill Clinton's criminal activity.

Here is the start of the removal of Obama

http://www.rense.com/general83/berg.htm

I will be glad to forward the other information if you send me a pm.

Shellie 10-22-2008 02:28 AM

Re: Hillary to Be President

I would have guessed Clinton, too because she is the only one out of all of them that was at the Bilderberg meeting in 2006.

So let's say... Biden steps down, Clinton takes his place... and then Obama wins the election, gets assassinated, and martial law is declared with Clinton at the head?

Probable?

fitzy3400 10-22-2008 02:49 AM

So why should we play when the game is rigged? It's quite obvious to me that Obama will win, as it stands now. Biden is acting like he is already in the oval office and McCain is acting out now in defiance of Obama as if he already lost. It's totally obvious to me that something is not right and hasn't been right for a very long time.

mntruthseeker 10-22-2008 02:52 AM

God help us all if any of them get president

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0vwVlrrb5g

You really need to hear all three

IronWoman 10-22-2008 02:58 AM

:mfr_omg:

no way..

Argante 10-22-2008 03:11 AM

From the "Rense" link provided by OP. I have highlighted the important text in red:

"(Lafayette Hill, Pennsylvania * 10/21/08) - Philip J. Berg, Esquire, the Attorney who filed suit against Barack H. Obama challenging Senator Obama's lack of "qualifications" to serve as President of the United States, announced today that Obama and tbe DNC "ADMITTED", by way of failure to timely respond to Requests for Admissions, all of the numerous specific requests in the Federal lawsuit. Obama is "NOT QUALIFIED" to be President and therefore Obama must immediately withdraw his candidacy for President and the DNC shall substitute a qualified candidate. The case is Berg v. Obama, No. 08-cv-04083."

So because Obama and the DNC did not respond to these frivolous lawsuit charges... that means they are true? Keep grasping.

John aka#404 10-22-2008 03:14 AM

(mod hat off)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Waterman (Post 58313)

Waterman,

I have been following the Obama thing for quite awhile now. It is extremely interesting how so
many things have been swept under the rug and without prejudice.

The Berg lawsuit I have monitored since day one. I agree with your prediction but see something
else possible...

* election happens as-is - the democrats and magicians keep the Obama stuff under the lid for
as long as they can. Obama wins.
* since the day McCain was "appointed" as the Repub candidate, I have seen him as a Manchurian
candidate. TPTB want this guy in.
* what better way to get him in but WAIT to use the real good info until AFTER the election. Then
McCain doesn't have to fight it out at the election boxes.

This of course could cause confusion and multitudes of people raising hell for a new election... but,
it is a possble scenario.

I mentioned Manchurian Cand... heaven forbid that Obama is taken out of the picture (still shaking
my head Biden over the weekend likened him again to JFK)... but we all know how all the snakes and
scorpions treat each other when the others' backs are turned.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mary Lou (Post 58361)
From the "Rense" link provided by OP. I have highlighted the important text in red:

"(Lafayette Hill, Pennsylvania * 10/21/08) - Philip J. Berg, Esquire, the Attorney who filed suit against Barack H. Obama challenging Senator Obama's lack of "qualifications" to serve as President of the United States, announced today that Obama and tbe DNC "ADMITTED", by way of failure to timely respond to Requests for Admissions, all of the numerous specific requests in the Federal lawsuit. Obama is "NOT QUALIFIED" to be President and therefore Obama must immediately withdraw his candidacy for President and the DNC shall substitute a qualified candidate. The case is Berg v. Obama, No. 08-cv-04083."

So because Obama and the DNC did not respond to these frivolous lawsuit charges... that means they are true? Keep grasping.

Mary Lou, I noticed this as well. I just see it as a tactic to get people reading Berg's site.
In my view, legally it is correct to say what has been said, but in no way OFFICIAL.

I have followed this whole "natural born citizen" thing since Spring and in my opinion and
I only have one question:

"If Obama truly has the certificate to prove his birth, why doesn't he and just let
this be put to bed?"

By taking this thing on as long as it has it shows nothing but arrogance and something to
hide in my books. When McCain's birth in Panama was questioned he issued a statement and
documents. Why can't Obama ? That is what we should be asking... not if it is true or not.

Interesting he has to go to Hawaii all of a sudden... and yes I pray that his grandmother gets better.

--

Aside... the NLP article on Obama is also very interesting.

-John

Reunite 10-22-2008 03:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shellie (Post 58332)
So let's say... Biden steps down, Clinton takes his place... and then Obama wins the election, gets assassinated, and martial law is declared with Clinton at the head?

Probable?

Wow..that's freaky..that was my prediction months ago

Waterman 10-22-2008 03:50 AM

Thanks for your "kind" responses. This matter is very convoluted and if this were pre JFK days we all would be considered wackos. But we are not so naive anymore and lost our public virginity when JFK was assasinated.

My position does not mention an assaination, but however puts forth an opinion that Hillary would do "anything" to be president. The reason why she would be this way is explained in the article.

Suffice it to say we are living in a time when yes leaders in my opinion are not elected, but appointed like they were the last two elections.

It's pathetic to think that the Bilderbergers cannot have either of the major parties front at least some similance of an intelligent non -see-thru candidate.

We are on the cusp of change, with humanity and the free world on the card table. We are without a doubt at a crossroad.

PS - If you request the article please let me know if you use Open Office. If not I will send you the MS Word version. It might not come through formatted correctly but the content should be ok.

Thanks

Sherab 10-22-2008 03:54 AM

Quote:

In September of 2007 I wrote an article that many on this forum wouldn't care for but if you pm me I would be glad to send you a copy of the article.

Anyway a I published a subsequent article indicating that they will remove Obama about 2 weeks prior to the election leaving plenty of time for Hillary to step up to the plate. This removes her from any lengthy scrutiny that would have exposed her and Bill Clinton's criminal activity.

This is very close to the most ridiculous thing I have ever read on this forum.

tdc1188 10-22-2008 04:26 AM

You guys are unbelievable.

“When Barack Obama Jr. was born on Aug. 4,1961, in Honolulu, Kenya was a British colony, still part of the United Kingdom’s dwindling empire. As a Kenyan native, Barack Obama Sr. was a British subject whose citizenship status was governed by The British Nationality Act of 1948. That same act governed the status of Obama Sr.‘s children.

Since Sen. Obama has neither renounced his U.S. citizenship nor sworn an oath of allegiance to Kenya, his Kenyan citizenship automatically expired on Aug. 4,1982.” Factcheck.org

WashingtonPost.com
“The truth: Sen. Barack Obama, born in Hawaii".
Visit this website to see a copy of his birth certificate:http://fightthesmears.com/articles/5/birthcertificate

tdc1188 10-22-2008 04:31 AM

Take a look http://www.factcheck.org/elections-2...n_the_usa.html

whitecrow 10-22-2008 04:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fitzy3400 (Post 58346)
So why should we play when the game is rigged?

Eggs. Ackly.

Kelphi 10-22-2008 04:46 AM

Its pretty simple to me. Palin is the key. She is a Christian. Most of the world hates her too-isn't this obvious? She is against same sex marriages. The world is for it and hates her for it. She is against abortion. The world is in total love with abortion and hates anyone against it.

Satan will not have a Christian in office period. No way, not ever. A fake one sure (Bush) but a real one.....no way. Its Obama the Obomination all the way.

Knightbk 10-22-2008 04:57 AM

Hilary wont be President.

Argante 10-22-2008 05:03 AM

Here you go John:

Born in the U.S.A.

FactCheck: Has Obama's birth certificate been disclosed?

Obama's Birth Certificate

Quote:

Originally Posted by John aka#404 (Post 58362)
(mod hat off)

Mary Lou, I noticed this as well. I just see it as a tactic to get people reading Berg's site.
In my view, legally it is correct to say what has been said, but in no way OFFICIAL.

I have followed this whole "natural born citizen" thing since Spring and in my opinion and
I only have one question:

"If Obama truly has the certificate to prove his birth, why doesn't he and just let
this be put to bed?"

By taking this thing on as long as it has it shows nothing but arrogance and something to
hide in my books. When McCain's birth in Panama was questioned he issued a statement and
documents. Why can't Obama ? That is what we should be asking... not if it is true or not.

-John

THE eXchanger 10-22-2008 05:17 AM

i agree, i too have said
we have NOT seen the end of hillary...
she is definitely under someone's skirt,
and, she is still wearing the pants

appears the "black folks" are onto obama

http://www.pyrabang.com/contentedito...r10-17-08.html

they do NOT appear to like him very much

it is rather strange,
he didn't show us,
his grandma, or his mom
(where are these ladies ???)
you would think, they would be close to him
at a time like this, but, they are NOT
why ???

i believe the VP has more clout than the president

hillary will re-surface again in this pres. race

both she & obama, were at bilderburg convention
(snuck in, in the afternoon) NOT, on the main invite list
we all know, that all the presidents appear to go there

anyway...good post waterman

love
susan/the eXchanger

Ampgod 10-22-2008 05:22 AM

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say I don't know what will happen.

:original:

John aka#404 10-22-2008 07:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mary Lou (Post 58424)

I question everything and will continue to do so. The above site and that which they post, I question.
Philip Berg and his site and his motives, I question. Barack Obama, I question. The breathable air
on the moon, I question (OMG, did I just type that... oh oh) :)

I am not posting here to try and prove who is right or wrong... I have no clue who is telling the truth
here, but would like to know. If a majority of people think I am nuts to question Obama, it is fine -
I have the right to be nuts and question everything in life. My post above, I made an observation on a
possible scenario IF it is true (and I say IF again) that Obama is not a natural born citizen. That was
all and I apologize for not making that clear there.

I have a hard time giving Obama the benefit of the doubt when not once has any of this been recognized
publicly. And taking "factcheck.org" as the end all-be all on this subject... I am sorry but they are not
the ones applying to be President. They are a facilitator.... a distractor.

Until all of the laundry comes out, the key on all of this FOR ME is Obama's and the DNC's silence.

If Obama ends up proving beyond a shadow of a doubt that he is truly a natural born citizen of the
U.S... great -- upon which, I will continue to question.

-John
PS. Question#2 -- Obama's use of NLP

SoulSuspect 10-22-2008 10:27 AM

I freaking hope not, but click on the link below to find out how this could actually happen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gA6_k3NtXZs

Is Obama really a US citizen?

Karen 10-22-2008 10:40 AM

From the discussions I've heard, I think on the Alex Jones show, I'm convinced that Obama was born in Kenya (testimony from a relative, Kenyan grandmother if I recall correctly) and did not have 2 USA citizen parents at the time of his birth, and his mother probably did not do the proper procedure when returning to live in the USA the second time ... and thus Obama is not eligible to be president of the USA.

tdc1188 10-22-2008 01:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eXchanger (Post 58433)
i agree, i too have said
we have NOT seen the end of hillary...
she is definitely under someone's skirt,
and, she is still wearing the pants

appears the "black folks" are onto obama

http://www.pyrabang.com/contentedito...r10-17-08.html

they do NOT appear to like him very much

it is rather strange,
he didn't show us,
his grandma, or his mom
(where are these ladies ???)
you would think, they would be close to him
at a time like this, but, they are NOT
why ???

i believe the VP has more clout than the president

hillary will re-surface again in this pres. race

both she & obama, were at bilderburg convention
(snuck in, in the afternoon) NOT, on the main invite list
we all know, that all the presidents appear to go there

anyway...good post waterman

love
susan/the eXchanger

Because his mother is dead and his Grandmother is in her mid 90's in Hawaii! Can't travel?!? Man, you guys are so cynical about politics that it clouds your judgment when its possible that a man on our side might just be the next president. Yes, you can beat the system, TPAB are not perfect! They are scared to death of him! That is why the Rothschild's and Rocketfellers have now sided with John McCain. The Rothschild's have historically controlled the Democractic party, why switch now? Ofcourse his is going to have some shady people on his team, HE HAS TO PLAY THE GAME TO GET IN!

Sarahmay 10-22-2008 03:29 PM

Quote:

:mfr_omg: I will enjoy seeing you backpeddling out of this one when it doesn't happen. Because it WILL NOT HAPPEN.

Oh, and there were no motherships reported on 10/14 either, as you know. Just because people said it would happen didn't make it so.

But...I predicted Palin will withdraw, and although it isn't over yet it doesn't look like it will happen, either. So...you are entitled to your opinion of course, which we will take for what it is worth.

seekur3 10-22-2008 04:03 PM

aaahhhh. . . I KNEW there was an underlying (lie-ing?) reason for Obama's trip to Hawaii. The birth document lawsuit/issue certainly fits. As for Hilary, I'm not convinced she's the anti-Christ, yet. Personally, I think Palin's just as dangerous as Hil. WASF, as George Ure would say.
vote independent or don't bother.
& susan, even the Obamassiah can't produce a dead mother on a stage.

vote independent or don't bother.

Seeker Mom 10-22-2008 04:04 PM

This will not happen. I was a supporter of Sen. Clinton's and watched the abuse she took from the media, Obama's voracious supporters, as well as Obama himself. I saw her husband unfairly branded as a racist. And now she and President Clinton support Obama? No way. I do not respect her decision to support Obama. So, no, I don't believe she would be named his replacement at this point, and in fact, even if she were I'd still vote for McCain/Palin. :mad3: