Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE)

Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) (http://projectavalon.net/forum/index.php)
-   Project Avalon General Discussion (http://projectavalon.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   alien agenda taking place proof is in my story and the infrastructure already built (http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=9368)

mntruthseeker 08-04-2009 11:43 PM

Re: alien agenda taking place proof is in my story and the infrastructure already bui

Can you just imagine Peace by relializing that they are no longer facing all that the rest of us will be soon?

My biggest struggle is for my love ones at this time. They refuse to listen to me, and if I try harder, they roll their eyes at me.

My husband continues to tell me I am dillusional.

As hard as it maybe to imagine, just picture that there is a better place and that is where they are now waiting for you.

my mother, father and father in law all died from medication. One of their wonderful little tools. I watched them so crippled up that they couldn't move or in my dads case see. I lived with anger for years but found just visualizing them in a "better place" helps.

I have seen my father and mother...............they look good. Oh please do not tell me it wasn't them now either. LOL

Kevin, your story is like watching a horrible nightmare where I can't get out of the room or hide my eyes as I now do..............it sticks with me and I'm sure you more so. I wouldn't wish that on anyone. Not even Bush or Cheney.

Your word is being spread by many in many different forms. I hope that gives you some peace

We can't force this information on those that absolutely refuse to listen. One has to find the answer for themself.

I will leave you again wishing peace and love to you my friend

timetotelltheworld 08-05-2009 12:28 AM

Re: alien agenda taking place proof is in my story and the infrastructure already bui

I will never find peace as long as they keep toying with my life and now death is seeming like a much better reality then the one they have carved out of my life....

The sad thing is that i can say with a clean conscience i have never hurt anyone ever ....these pieces of **** they wont back off, im staulked everyday and messed with at every turn the only peace i will find will be with my suicide i hope i find the strength to go soon

mntruthseeker 08-05-2009 12:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by timetotelltheworld (Post 158818)
I will never find peace as long as they keep toying with my life and now death is seeming like a much better reality then the one they have carved out of my life....

The sad thing is that i can say with a clean conscience i have never hurt anyone ever ....these pieces of **** they wont back off, im staulked everyday and messed with at every turn the only peace i will find will be with my suicide i hope i find the strength to go soon

The same thoughts have run through my head, but that to me would be foolish. I used to think it was the cowards way out but not so sure anymore. I do want to be around because I do have family. It would not go well with them. They are clueless.

Are you in a safehouse as you mentioned in your pm? I would certainly hope that, that is still an option opened to you.

I will continue to send peace and love your way and maybe some of it may reach you. From the postings that I have seen, others are alos.

timetotelltheworld 08-05-2009 02:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mntruthseeker (Post 158821)
The same thoughts have run through my head, but that to me would be foolish. I used to think it was the cowards way out but not so sure anymore. I do want to be around because I do have family. It would not go well with them. They are clueless.

Are you in a safehouse as you mentioned in your pm? I would certainly hope that, that is still an option opened to you.

I will continue to send peace and love your way and maybe some of it may reach you. From the postings that I have seen, others are alos.

no safe house just here...........in the library and in the street.

mntruthseeker 08-05-2009 02:15 AM

Kevin I hope you do not think that suicide is the answer. I know that instead if you feel hate,anger,fear etc.............those are all feelings of the ego not the soul

You have been through so much hell but its a lesson that you are at this time, that you said you could handle.......So you have to change your reality to get around this.

Please don't think that you will not find peace or you won't. Its there for you and if you go to some of the great threads right here or other places you will bring it to yourself. Check out Jesters thread on Love or Joys on angels, mudra's on we are one. There are so many here that will help you feel the peace and love you need right now.

I hope you do and start to feel better. dont give in to them as they will surely thrive on your fears.

god be with you

timetotelltheworld 08-05-2009 02:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mntruthseeker (Post 158839)
Kevin I hope you do not think that suicide is the answer. I know that instead if you feel hate,anger,fear etc.............those are all feelings of the ego not the soul

You have been through so much hell but its a lesson that you are at this time, that you said you could handle.......So you have to change your reality to get around this.

Please don't think that you will not find peace or you won't. Its there for you and if you go to some of the great threads right here or other places you will bring it to yourself. Check out Jesters thread on Love or Joys on angels, mudra's on we are one. There are so many here that will help you feel the peace and love you need right now.

I hope you do and start to feel better. dont give in to them as they will surely thrive on your fears.

god be with you

not fear hate pure and unsatieated hate and im so damn tired of what they continue to do its harassment ,,,,,,,,,stalking...........taking away your constitutilonal rights over and over again..............murder............and its a whole lot of **** that directly effects all of us.........im so damn tired just warn out and i dont want to live this life anymore not a coward not just to damned hurt........

Karen 08-05-2009 03:27 AM

Please Kevin, I've warned you before privately - do not upset the forum members with this constant suicide talk.

Counselors and other helper occupations are sworn to keep anything you say confidential, except when there is a threat to hurt yourself or others, then they are mandated to call the proper authorities.

Perhaps a few people who care can move to a private conversation with you about it. I had this happen on another list where one member periodically got everyone all concerned with the suicide talk and she kept the people who cared about her on a permanent roller coaster ride. I cannot allow this to happen here. And we finally did put an end to it there.

People have so many questions that you have not answered. There is so much you have not yet revealed. Your story is one of the worst I have ever heard and I feel for you and understand the deep pain. And I know from our private conversations - that the typical crisis type help agencies are not an option for you and you are truly in a trap with no way out.

How about you distract yourself from your misery by writing more about your story?

mntruthseeker 08-05-2009 04:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by timetotelltheworld (Post 158842)
not fear hate pure and unsatieated hate and im so damn tired of what they continue to do its harassment ,,,,,,,,,stalking...........taking away your constitutilonal rights over and over again..............murder............and its a whole lot of **** that directly effects all of us.........im so damn tired just warn out and i dont want to live this life anymore not a coward not just to damned hurt........

I feel your pain and I cant say I understand, because I don't.

Are you staying with anybody at this time? You said you were earlier and I am hoping you do have someone with you.

ok, I am sending pm

take care

timetotelltheworld 08-05-2009 06:54 PM

I can appreciate what your saying Karen about putting my feelings here could cause people to be upset especially in regards to suicide but one of the bigest pieces of my story is the fact that we are being replaced and yesterday i recieved a note from a friend here in San Francisco someone who has had my back for years the note said that i was seen in a shelter here in San Francisco a shelter called MSC south, seen entering the shelter seen staying there,,,,,the problem is that I HAVE NOT BEEN THERE .........AT ALL SINCE I GOT BACK TO SAN FRANCISCO i was seen staying there meanwhile im staying in doorways and in the park anywhere,,,,,while :wall:THE S.O.B. MY DOUBLE IS HERE AND KNOWING THAT THERE IS AN ALIEN AGENDA ,,,,knowing that i have a doppleganger a double exactly like me in everyway and he's here to totally screw up my life ............i dont know what else to do.........all i can say is this, everything in my story is true and effects all of us and i beat my head into the wall each and every day trying to bring it out in the open and i know that all they want to do is destroy my life when i have done nothing to hurt anyone it kills it hurts so bad and i cant find a way to let go of the resentments and anger and frustration and fear and anxiety.........all i want is peace......I HATE IT HERE and i HATE THEM I HATE THEM SO MUCH....Why does this life have to be so damn painful.........they took everything from me and i am not the only one please please please wake up and see it......for all those in doubt just look at everything......look at all of it you will see it too if you get out of the denial....karen i know you and many others see it......but for all the non believers if you love your family and friends you will post this story everywhere put it up everywhere you can before its to late....

again my double is here hes here......and why because they are incredibly sadistic,,,,evil and want us gone..........i will say it again my double is here in San Francisco.....and i can only imagine what he is doing to my life.......
who do you go to when you can prove all of it.........the news already controled by them...........govt.....same............ general public they cant accept it and if they could they wouldnt be able to sleep so i bring it here as well as many other places but it seems to only cause more pain and problems.......
all i want is peace and i want it now........they destroyed my life no getting it back they killed off my family and they have an agenda to destroy us......they can become us and its all true.....
please for the non believers as well as the believers out there please look and see it then put my story everywhere..........
too many of us live in fear too many of us wont take the inititive to try and tell they're stories and experiences too many of us hide and dont tell they re experiences....they are afraid of being laughed up or locked up.........too many of us would rather stick our heads in the sand.........bury our information and not share it with anyone.........too many of us wont stand up for what they know is happening .........too many of us would rather live in our own fear then to try and disclose the truth........
like i said my double is here in San Francisco not far from me and i can only imagine what hes doing to my life.
sincerely, Kevin Rush

:wall:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Karen (Post 158847)
Please Kevin, I've warned you before privately - do not upset the forum members with this constant suicide talk.

Counselors and other helper occupations are sworn to keep anything you say confidential, except when there is a threat to hurt yourself or others, then they are mandated to call the proper authorities.

Perhaps a few people who care can move to a private conversation with you about it. I had this happen on another list where one member periodically got everyone all concerned with the suicide talk and she kept the people who cared about her on a permanent roller coaster ride. I cannot allow this to happen here. And we finally did put an end to it there.

People have so many questions that you have not answered. There is so much you have not yet revealed. Your story is one of the worst I have ever heard and I feel for you and understand the deep pain. And I know from our private conversations - that the typical crisis type help agencies are not an option for you and you are truly in a trap with no way out.

How about you distract yourself from your misery by writing more about your story?

burgundia 08-05-2009 07:19 PM

Timmy, stop banging the head against the wall...I got a headache by just looking at you....

orthodoxymoron 08-05-2009 07:50 PM

Kevin: I know you've talked about it before...but to be clear...who has done all of this evil to you and your family? The government...or a small faction of the government? A foreign government or agency? An alphabet agency here in the U.S.? The aliens? Which aliens? The reptilians? The greys? Some other alien race? Do you think that a psyop has been perpetrated on you? Has an alternate reality been placed on top of actual events to make you think things that are not true and did not occur? Why were you and your family targeted?

Do you think that aliens are merely non-human, non-physical, demonic spirits? Do they need human bodies? Do you ever pray? Do you ever talk about Jesus? Is prayer really communicating with your higher self and with enlightened beings who are between incarnations? Do you think that there is a being named Lucifer? Are we in the middle of a spiritual war? Have you ever been involved in the occult or satanism? Have you ever been harrassed or possessed by evil spirits?

You don't have to answer all(or any) of these questions...but think about them...and see which ones(if any) might apply to you. Your statements and responses often seem as though they are the result of a program...and seem to be pre-packaged...and not natural or spontaneous. This is interesting.

Anyway...try to get a room and a job...so you can have a safe place to eat and sleep. Keep in touch.

Karen 08-05-2009 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron (Post 159083)
Anyway...try to get a room and a job...so you can have a safe place to eat and sleep. Keep in touch.

He does try to get jobs. They interfere. He goes to day labor places and they say come back tomorrow and tomorrow, there is no work for Kevin. THEY do this to many people, not just Kevin.

Seashore 08-05-2009 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Karen (Post 159113)
He does try to get jobs. They interfere. He goes to day labor places and they say come back tomorrow and tomorrow, there is no work for Kevin. THEY do this to many people, not just Kevin.

Karen,

Thank you for your posts.

You always have something meaningful to say.

Karen 08-05-2009 09:33 PM

Quote:

Why were you and your family targeted?

Snippets from post #1: What if you woke up one day to find out that there was someone else living your life, someone else who looks just like you and you also realized that your family had been murdered , bank account wiped out, many records erased and to top things off you could prove there is an alien agenda taking place, what would you do? when the CIA and the NSA set up large AMERICIAN families for immigration fraud and erase 1000s of people at a time STEALING THERE PROPERTIES THRU THE DEPARTMENT OF IMMIGRATION, CASES BASED ON BOGUS VIDEO EVIDENCE,

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I was never into conspiracies or UFOs or any other kind of government cover-ups until the CIA murdered my family in a conspiracy to set up large families for immigration fraud, before 1992 I was an artist and photographer in San Francisco and just minding my own business here’s some of my work http://creativeconnections2000.com/k...tic/index.html Then I got selected for a heinous crime and my whole life changed.

IN THE UNITED STATES WHEN CONVICTED OF IMMIGRATION FRAUD THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT CAN TAKE EVERYTHING, WHEN THE CIA AND THE NSA WORK IN COLLUSION TO SET UP LARGE AMERICAN FAMILIES AND REPLACES THESE PEOPLE WITH EXTRA-TERESTRIALS THEN ERASES THEM STEALING BILLIONS ITS TIME TO TELL THE WORLD. WHEN THERE IS A HOSTILE TAKE OVER BY AN ALIEN RACE THAT CAN REPLICATE EACH AND EVERYONE OF US ITS TIME TO TAKE IT TO THE STREETS TELL EVERYONE…… THIS IS A ROUGH DRAFT HOW EVER THE NAMES OF CIA AND NSA OFFICIALS ARE TRUE AND WHAT THEY DID TO ME IS TRUE AND THE TECHNOLOGY EVERY ONE IS MISSING IS VISIBLE!!! DID YOU KNOW THAT THE FEDERAL GOV’T, THAT IS TO SAY THE CIA AND THE NSA KNOWS ABOUT 58 DIFFERENT SPECIES OF ALIEN LIFE SPREAD OUT ON OVER 7000 PLANETS 57 RACES OF WHICH ARE FRIENDLY 1 WHICH IS RUTHLESS AND EVIL AND IS HERE NOW. DID YOU KNOW THAT THE PROOF OF THIS IS ALL OVER THE PLACE IN EVERY MAJOR CITY ON THE GLOBE. DID YOU KNOW THAT THERE IS AN ALIEN AGENDA AND THAT ALIENS ARE HERE TO DESTROY US.

HOW DO I KNOW THE CIA MURDERED MY FAMILY AND IN THE MIDST OF A CONSPIRACY HAPPENING AT THE DEPARTMENT OF IMMIGRATION I FOUND OUT THAT WE ARE ALL BEING SET UP.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Post #2
Just a few things that the CIA has done to me and continues to do

A. They killed all my relatives 2 years ago, THEY WERE REPLACED WITH EXTRA TERRESTRIALS TO BE USED IN A CONSPIRACY HAPPENING AT DEPT. OF IMMIGRATION, A CONSPIRACY WORTH 1 BILLION OF STOLEN PROPERTIES, A CONSPIRACY THAT WHEN THEY WERE FINISHED MURDERING OFF 500 PEOPLE THERE WOULD BE NO BODIES, THERE IS A RACE OF E.T.S THAT CAN REPLICATE EACH AND EVERYONE OF US CURRENTLY DOING JUST THAT you don’t have to believe it but its true

B. Wiped out my bank account in the amount of about $60,000.00.

C. Constant death threats, threats of being incarcerated, threats of being made permanently crazy, institutionalized and or being placed into a Chechnya prison not knowing who I am, and this is just a summary of what they continue to do daily.

D. They manipulated me into homelessness over and over again this would discredit me and keep me disheveled.

d1. Prevented me from getting decent gainful employment AND MESSED WITH EVERY JOB I GET.

E. They erased many of my records included but not limited to birth records, passport Records were deleted because they made me homeless in both Asia and Europe , high school and college records erased.

e. They broke my shoulder and knocked out my teeth then erased those medical records.

f. They had me believing I had cirrhosis of the liver, yet no cirrhosis then they erased those records.

F. They had things planted in my teeth by Dr. Franco Tarm DDS in San Francisco Ca. at Dr. Michael Hein’s office at 450 Sutter in San Francisco, what was planted in my teeth were partially removed by Dr. Sunberg in Portland Or. A mini microphone to hear everything id say, 2 metal grommets which were radio controlled to cause seizures, I Still have a small explosive and needle of potassium Cyanide and one of the grommets planted in my teeth. Dr Sunberg was paid off with a trip to Qatar to get the teeth away from me. Murdered friends and killed any one who would get in the way of a Billion dollar federal graft scam happening at INS in San Francisco Ca. And supposedly I am in two places at once yup two Kevin Rush’s identical in every way, in the process of there con I found out a whole lot more. What I found out is that there is a secret society of Extra terrestrials living amongst us and they are slowly replacing all of us, so help me god I can prove it. This letter is designed to scare you into the truth and make you take immediate steps. They can become us, that is to say for each one of us is one of them. You don’t have to take my word for this, as I will give you tangible proof to prove all of this and investigate. The reason I found out about this Alien Agenda is because I was suckered into a conspiracy happening at the Dept. of Immigration in San Francisco . Below is an outline of how the Conspiracy which has been happening at the Department of Immigration was supposed to work and, CIA and N.S.A. officials who were partaking in this con at INS, when I found out the CIA wanted to set me up to look as though I was the leader of some bogus terrorist organization called the proletariats’ I decided to come out with everything I learned and all the other cover ups I found out that they took part in. Most people can blame the CIA for this or for that, I can name them and identify them and prove there involvement in some of the most heinous cover-ups in modern history.

~~~~~~~~~~~
THE CONSPIRACY TO SET UP LARGE FAMILIES AND ERASE 1000'S OF PEOPLE AT A TIME. People directly involved in Federal graft in San Francisco at INS are but not limited to from the C.I.A. and N.S.A. Everyone of these people are senior members of the C.I.A. and NSA, everyone of them are heroes and decorated and everyone of them are dirty for taking part in Federal Graft and collusion to set up and erase 1000s of people and have there properties stolen through bogus fraud cases at INS between 1988 and 1993 they erased 3000 people that I know of using the following formula and potentially a lot more.

1st a list of all a NSA and CIA bastards who have messed with my life Veterans taxi in San Francisco CA. and Disc. Mufflers on 11 and Harrison were to cover companies used by the CIA and NSA for money laundering and to set up US citizens and there families for fraud through INS.
LIST OF OFFICIALS FROM THE C.I.A.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Post #3
A.THIS IS AN OUT LINE OF HOW THE CONSPIRACY FOR SETTING UP US FAMILIES FOR FRAUD WORKED, USING THIS FORMULA THEY ERASED 1000 PEOPLE IN 1988 AND 2000 IN SEPT. 1992 BASED ON 2 BOGUS CASES THEY STOLE 3000+ PROPERTIES, THE LISTS OF PROPERTIES THEY STOLE THROUGH THE DEPARTMENT OF IMMIGRATION IS AT THE GENERAL ACCOUNTING OFFICE AND THE DEPT. OF IMMIGRATION SEALED BY TH E NATIONAL SECURITY AGENCY

Stage One: of how you set a family up for immigration fraud, and erase them 500 to 2000 people at a time Find and Evaluate victim, this was done at Veterans’ Taxi in San Francisco Both Veterans’ taxi and Discount mufflers and breaks in San Francisco CA. were used for staging the con. There agenda was to find someone with a large family and met certain criteria, I was interviewed for the part 1st by Rodney Cohen of the CIA then by Roberta Mihaila Fetzeanu then by her uncle Relu Raduescu Questions asked . This stage was done at Discount Mufflers and Breaks and Veterans taxi in San Francisco where I might add that in the fall of 92 I witnessed the FBI and Local Law enforcement raid both business on the same day.

A. Are you a US citizen………………………………………….Was the first thing out of Roberta Mihaila Fetzeanu Mihealescu mouth when I picked her up while driving for Veterans Taxi in Sept. 1992 in San Francisco. Followed by.

A1. Are you an only child? ……..reason necessary to tie all the families properties to one person later show conspiracy for fraud at INS yet it was the CIA who was doing the conspiracy.. Which will become painfully evident when there names and parts they played become public.

B. When your father dies do you inherit everything?

C. Do you have a large family with properties everywhere? ……….reason How big of a target is your family

D. Is there any schizophrenia in your family? …………….reason Can we drive you to look crazy?, this was done by placing people out of context i.e. People who were at veterans taxi in SF in 1992 were placed here in Portland Or. I was supposed see these people recognize them, they would deny any involvement however I would then be labeled schizophrenic unfortunately for them I never flipped out and seeing as how they were stealing 1 billion dollars, 18 years isn’t a long time for people who do not age. (see notes on extra-terrestrials’) I will explain later. In an effort to drive me nuts they wiped out my bank account, manipulated me into homeless again and constant death threats.

E. I qualified for there con, my mother who I barely know was diagnosed with schizophrenia and I am an only child, when my father dies I do inherit everything and I did have a large family with properties everywhere. Stage two Manipulate a marriage which would later be erased to Miss. Roberta Mihaila Fetzeanu with the help of her supposed uncle Relu Raduescu this was done by disheveling my life until I gave in to them, manipulate me into homelessness and only later to realize was one massive nightmare, both using the con name of Mihailescu, which I found out later is a mix of there two names something common in Romania when 2 people get married, manipulated me to sign a document at Immigration stating I was bringing someone into the country to live at my families house, a document which would later be copied and applied to all my families properties, Roberta would then move her status to political asylum to hide her identity BACK AND FORTH FROM MARITAL STATUS TO POLITICAL ASYLUM AND BACK OVER AND OVER AGAIN each time hanging another family out to be set up for fraud.

Stage three Wait 12 years, who would wait 12 years to complete a con these people are timeless and have as much as they want. Then they would gather bogus video evidence this was done at MSC South a homeless shelter in San Francisco I was manipulated to stay in and under the auspicious of a dental exam they placed me in front of a blue screen getting up to date images to correlate bogus images to be used in there con to set up US citizens for fraud using extra terrestrials. Then they would put in there bogus fraud con and unfortunately I kind of screwed this section up, because I was supposed to freak out and lose it, hell they wiped out my bank account, murdered my family and manipulated me into homelessness and DURING THIS STAGE OF THE GAME I FOUND OUT EVERY THING ELSE, they were supposed to raise the equity and then follow through on there con take the properties the extraterrestrials would move into non-existence, the NSA would erase the entire family and make it look as though they were never here, I was supposed to be locked up and be made to look crazy and then murdered in Jail instead I kind of screwed things up a lot.

Karen 08-05-2009 09:41 PM

This is about the best summary of why Kevin ...

"I qualified for there con, my mother who I barely know was diagnosed with schizophrenia and I am an only child, when my father dies I do inherit everything and I did have a large family with properties everywhere. Stage two Manipulate a marriage which would later be erased to Miss. Roberta Mihaila Fetzeanu with the help of her supposed uncle Relu Raduescu this was done by disheveling my life until I gave in to them, manipulate me into homelessness and only later to realize was one massive nightmare, both using the con name of Mihailescu, which I found out later is a mix of there two names something common in Romania when 2 people get married, manipulated me to sign a document at Immigration stating I was bringing someone into the country to live at my families house, a document which would later be copied and applied to all my families properties, Roberta would then move her status to political asylum to hide her identity BACK AND FORTH FROM MARITAL STATUS TO POLITICAL ASYLUM AND BACK OVER AND OVER AGAIN each time hanging another family out to be set up for fraud."

timetotelltheworld 08-05-2009 09:56 PM

Quote:

Kevin: I know you've talked about it before...but to be clear...who has done all of this evil to you and your family? The government...or a small faction of the government? A foreign government or agency? An alphabet agency here in the U.S.? The aliens? Which aliens? The reptilians? The greys? Some other alien race? Do you think that a psyop has been perpetrated on you? Has an alternate reality been placed on top of actual events to make you think things that are not true and did not occur? Why were you and your family targeted?

Do you think that aliens are merely non-human, non-physical, demonic spirits? Do they need human bodies? Do you ever pray? Do you ever talk about Jesus? Is prayer really communicating with your higher self and with enlightened beings who are between incarnations? Do you think that there is a being named Lucifer? Are we in the middle of a spiritual war? Have you ever been involved in the occult or satanism? Have you ever been harrassed or possessed by evil spirits?

You don't have to answer all(or any) of these questions...but think about them...and see which ones(if any) might apply to you. Your statements and responses often seem as though they are the result of a program...and seem to be pre-packaged...and not natural or spontaneous. This is interesting.

sorry if i seem a little angry its all in my story which karen showed but i thought i would answer these questions
Kevin: I know you've talked about it before...but to be clear...who has done all of this evil to you and your family? The government...or a small faction of the government? A foreign government or agency? An alphabet agency here in the U.S.? The aliens? Which aliens? The reptilians? The greys? Some other alien race?

Im repeating my self but specifically the CIA and the NSA and an alien race not reptilians or greys a different type of human

Do you think that a psyop has been perpetrated on you?

NO...............Has an alternate reality been placed on top of actual events to make you think things that are not true and did not occur?

NO........................

Why were you and your family targeted?

Me and my family fit the criteria of what they were also listed in my story

Do you think that aliens are merely non-human, non-physical, demonic spirits?

OH there demonic

in fact they have been our angels and our demons since the beginning of time

Do they need human bodies?

For fuel

Do you ever pray?

I used to til I saw them

Do you ever talk about Jesus?

Jesus my favorite alien ''''''''''''''''THIS IS A CON A TWO THOUSAND YEAR OLD CON

Is prayer really communicating with your higher self and with enlightened beings who are between incarnations?

YES

Do you think that there is a being named Lucifer?

YES AND HES HERE TOO

Are we in the middle of a spiritual war?

YES AND HAVE BEEN FOR A VERY LONG TIME

Have you ever been involved in the occult or satanism?

NO NEVER INVOLVED IN ANY CULT

Have you ever been harrassed or possessed by evil spirits?

NO NEVER HARRASSED OR POSSESSED BY EVIL SPIRITS..

ONLY BECAUSE PEOPLE KEEP HAVING ME REPEAT MYSELF

Karen 08-05-2009 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by timetotelltheworld (Post 159131)
ONLY BECAUSE PEOPLE KEEP HAVING ME REPEAT MYSELF

Why don't you take advantage of the repeats to fluff out and fill in your story, or take it on a tangent to something you haven't told yet?

mntruthseeker 08-05-2009 11:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by timetotelltheworld (Post 102389)

. These aliens are sadistic, they enjoy our pain, and they love to con us. They get a high out of it.

Those are your words Kevin, and I recomend that you follow what you are telling us and I do not mean this in a mean way. If you know that they are living off our pain and get high off conning us, why not just let it go and turn this into love. Stop feeding them. continue with your story only if you can do so in a suttle way. Find some peace. It will protect you more than hiding in a building or cave

timetotelltheworld 08-05-2009 11:42 PM

Ok lets see they planted things in my teeth and wiped out my bank account,,,,,and everything else they have done to my life ie....murdered my family

and i mean all my realitives

continue to mess with me every single day how would you like me to do this with out being emotional,,,,,,,,,,,how would you like me to find peace....you tell me how to find peace

Quote:

Originally Posted by mntruthseeker (Post 159153)
Those are your words Kevin, and I recomend that you follow what you are telling us and I do not mean this in a mean way. If you know that they are living off our pain and get high off conning us, why not just let it go and turn this into love. Stop feeding them. continue with your story only if you can do so in a suttle way. Find some peace. It will protect you more than hiding in a building or cave

mntruthseeker 08-06-2009 12:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by timetotelltheworld (Post 159156)
Ok lets see they planted things in my teeth and wiped out my bank account,,,,,and everything else they have done to my life ie....murdered my family

and i mean all my realitives

continue to mess with me every single day how would you like me to do this with out being emotional,,,,,,,,,,,how would you like me to find peace....you tell me how to find peace

I realize its hard. Continue with your story ...............listen to music, meditate............do you believe it these things? I find that they help tremendously.

I can't imagine being in your shoes because when this happens, I dont imagine there are too many survivors.

I was just showing you how you pointed out your answer.

Do you believe we all agreed to come back here for a reason?

Hey, you know what ............I would love to send you pm but your message box is full. I sure am not an expert in any of this, I have my own problems as I am sure many on this forum does and I am looking to solve them. I was told to meditate and it seems to help and with that I will not try to offer any advice. I gave you some threads to read and it may help to do so. You had my email at one time but that is no longer any good. My system has crashed and Im with a new server. So delete your messages so you can recieve more

Peace and love to you my friend

Seashore 08-06-2009 12:34 AM

timetotelltheworld,

For you...

http://www1.istockphoto.com/file_thu...background.jpg

mntruthseeker 08-06-2009 01:11 AM

Thats is stunning Seashore.

Seashore 08-06-2009 01:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mntruthseeker (Post 159184)
Thats is stunning Seashore.

mntruthseeker,

I can feel the love you have sent as well...

I hope Kevin can sense that people care about him.

timetotelltheworld 08-06-2009 01:47 AM

thank you for your support but nothing can bring my life back the way it was nothing can undu what they are doing and nothing can undu what they have done....

death camps,,,,,,,,,,,,,,rail cars...............aliens and now this get ready to be conned ladies and gentlemen our govt....is about to totally screw us.....take a look :wall:

http://www.davidicke.com/content/view/25191

Quote:

Originally Posted by seashore (Post 159192)
mntruthseeker,

I can feel the love you have sent as well...

I hope Kevin can sense that people care about him.

Seashore 08-06-2009 02:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by timetotelltheworld (Post 159198)
thank you for your support but nothing can bring my life back the way it was nothing can undu what they are doing and nothing can undu what they have done....

death camps,,,,,,,,,,,,,,rail cars...............aliens and now this get ready to be conned ladies and gentlemen our govt....is about to totally screw us.....take a look :wall:

http://www.davidicke.com/content/view/25191

Kevin,

I know that you are right that our country is in big trouble.

We need to join together as caring individuals to stand up for ourselves, help others, and do what's right.

And we need for more and more people to understand and face the realities we're up against.