Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE)

Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) (http://projectavalon.net/forum/index.php)
-   Alternative Science (http://projectavalon.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=55)
-   -   Warning! Proton Accelerator = Black hole september 10th? (http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=351)

Fred 09-06-2008 03:20 PM

Warning! Proton Accelerator = Black hole september 10th?

Hi Im not here to Spam Stuff but this got my attention a friend of mind brought this to me.
Proton Accelerator

Quick info (not sure its all right but just to give a small picture of it)

Big circular tubing system under earth in France/Swiss border

They take molecules and make them go fast (really fast) around the circle (17 miles circle)
(not sure but Dann Brown in demon and Angel is talking about This)

They collide molecules (protons) to make them smaller and get to the smallest part to find out the composition of the smallest particles known

The CERN is making a new one and are testing it on September 10th

ill give you a link you may want to check they give you all the details and they are talking about Black hole because this will go at 99.9% of light speed

If anyone knows anything about it

I know Einstein and some Greats minds of this planet had alot of theories about time travel and Light speed

http://www.physorg.com/news139467844.html

Quote from the site

But will the collisions be powerful enough to create a tiny mass of particles with a gravitational pull so strong it can "eat" other matter -- a microscopic black hole? And if yes, could such a thing grow big enough to swallow Earth itself?

Fred

Montreal/QC

Fred 09-06-2008 03:23 PM

Re: Warning! Proton Accelerator = Black hole september 10th?

More quotes

The fact is, the LHC could produce a tiny, extremely short-lived (read: harmless) black hole. It is an unlikely event, but one that physicists are nonetheless excited about. However, they discount the possibility of a stable black hole -- one with the chance to grow into something worth worrying about -- as much more science fiction than science.

Recently, two physicists took a close, practical look at the issue by examining known astrophysical phenomena, using what scientists already know about the universe to determine the likelihood that the LHC will produce stable black holes on Earth.

ut if the black hole was neutral, and if it was also stable, emitting no Hawking radiation, that could be troubling. Giddings and Mangano examine this scenario despite that the likelihood of it occurring is almost zero, since scientists believe that neutralization could not occur without the emission of Hawking radiation. Neutralization and Hawking radiation are intricately linked quantum processes; if one is occurring, the other should be, too.

Just take a look at the whole thing

fred
Montreal/quebec

Lanzelot 09-06-2008 05:58 PM

Hi there!

There is a strong movement against the accelerator also here in Vienna.

I am not scared at all.

THEY argue, that the outcome of the experiment is unshure.

Isnt that the idea of experiments a lot?

What scares me?

Every single atomic power plant is a potential global tragedy!!!
Nuclear weapons, just the same.

Don´t worry about the collider, worry about hundrets of nuclear
powerplant first.

I am also more impressed with the REAL black holes in the universe,
in our galaxy and so on.

If one of these sucks us in, I´ll write a blog about my expirences inside it...:bleh:

LaoTse says: "The nature of future is the unknown!"

Greetings, Lanzelot

Jacqui D 09-06-2008 06:37 PM

I agree with you Patti, come on if anything was going to happen would we really hear about it!!
But they could be getting sloppy i guess or perhaps they really don't care any more because they know they have the monopoly on things.
But i wonder if this could tear a rift in the fabric of time or not!
If anyone has ever studied the site www.eeatwelve/net there is a lot of information there about a machine called the attawa that creates this false reality that we have lived in since time began.
The powers that be are working hard to get the attawa in motion again it is breaking down like earth itself.
I honestly think this is a false flag while on the scenes somewhere else something much more important is going on.
But we will have to wait and see, hey if we are all going to be sucked into a black hole oh well that's it i guess.
:sweatdrop:

Myra 09-06-2008 07:25 PM

This has me worried as well. Their actual "Start Date" is Sept 8th.

http://www.matternews.com/Research/C...te_for_LHC.asp

uniconr 09-06-2008 09:36 PM

september 10th is the day they fire the first beam, its a test run. i dont think theyre smashing any atoms for a few more weeks

updates at http://public.web.cern.ch/public/Welcome.html

TheGhost 09-06-2008 11:34 PM

I read somewhere that half of the scientists working on the Manhattan Project (atomic bomb) thought that the bomb would cause a chain reaction in the atmosphere and incinerate the entire atmosphere of the planet - and they detonated it anyway!
I hope the scientists working on the LHC don't suffer from the same death wish for humanity that the Manhattan Project scientists obviously did. It wouldn't surprise me, though, if they were taking life or death risks on behalf of ALL life on Earth!
Scientists are just people. People are ******* stupid!

This post has been moderated because inappropriate language has been used.

Wormhole 09-07-2008 09:53 PM

The Hadron Collider is a circular tunnel, 27 kilometers long and between 50 and 175 meters in depth underground. When activated it will consume as much power as a medium-sized city and operates at temperatures as low as -270 C. When you collide protons at very high energies, they explode and in the debris create new particles. The LHC (Large Hadron Collider) will collide the protons from hydrogen nuclei at 99.999999 percent of the speed of light. The beams created will circle the inside the LHC completing a 27 Kilometer circuit 11,000 times per second. When the two protons collide, 14 trillion electronvolts of energy will be released. This could in theory produce new particles never before seen.

The energy of one beam is akin to a 400-ton train traveling at 150 kilometers per hour concentrated on one tiny point. One beam can incinerate a vehicle into, well, nothing. It is one hell of a weapon if aimed in the wrong direction. I fear that this is the reason that the LHC was able to illicit so much funding.

However, the good news is that even though experiments like the LHC add to human misery, but more importantly; to the ideas of free and safe energy resources. Like the atom bomb, the electronic age sprang from these concepts (remember this as you use your computer) and so too will a new age spring forward from the LHC. The question is: Will we be able to make sound and responsible decisions with the information that is gathered?

Then there are the black holes. Yes, there is a chance that one may be developed, and yes there are several lawsuits being enacted, ie: Walter Wagner (a former nuclear safety officer) in Hawaii will have a court decision a week after the LHC has already been turned on. I agree that the chances are small that we will see the "end" happen, and if it does, well I love you all and good bye.

Instead, I will be putting my intention towards the safe and responsible use of this data. I think that the timing was wrong for the world to spend so much money when there are so many in need right now, but I hope to see the world manifest a use for this information that will hopefully solve many of these problems.

Peace of Mind,
Wormhole

Free-UFO-Videos 09-07-2008 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fred (Post 653)
Proton Accelerator

Big circular tubing system under earth in France/Swiss border

Yes, CERN and the LHC (Large Hadron Collider)

$4.4 Billion Pounds to build.

Stupid idiots they are.
They can't even stop plastic polluting the oceans.
They can't even get off oil and gasoline.
They can't even talk about outer space properly.
They can't even teach Love and Care at schools.
They can't even let women stay at home with the kids
doing hobbies, because they want to TAX everyone!!!
They can't even stop using Nuclear Power Stations.
They can't even stop tobacco corporations or similar,
developing mind control technology in secret.

They just spend 4.4 billion pounds to see what happens
after the big bang. Risking making black holes.

No wonder 57+ different species of extraterrestrials are watching!!!

:mfr_lol:

Galatea 09-07-2008 10:24 PM

I think if there were any real danger with this experiment then the ETs would have made a move to stop it from happening.

Wormhole 09-07-2008 11:30 PM

Nice to see accurate information.

alice goes nuts.... 09-07-2008 11:52 PM

In the end this is a question about calculated risk.....why should anyone stop us from this???...seriously it will be the same story as always....it costed a lot....but se how much good it gave us in time!!....and does it truely matter in the end???:sleep_1:....i m still not sleepless...and will never be impressed or shocked:welcomeani:

lock'N'load 09-08-2008 12:07 AM

Wow, how about that! One day before my birthday :D

I'm not quite sure that its gonna happen on that day.

Im not supposed to leave here until im 24, so whatever happens.. its not gonna happen on September 10th.. at least i will not expire from it.

Now, ive wondered to myself.. why spend billions of pounds on a machine like this.. they didnt do it just to see what would happen, they are doing it because they are aiming to achieve a desired result. Its not a game of chance, im pretty sure they know the outcome of this experiment.

Honestly, theres so much doom and gloom and scaremongering going on these days.. like ive always said, if you cant change the outcome, dont dwell on it.

Lets just sit back with a nice cold beer and wait and see what happens ;) :thumb_yello:

I_Am 09-08-2008 08:37 AM

Maybe this is the reason why there is such silence from other civilisations out there for the SETI-project? All advanced civilisations ultimately come to this Pandora Point, and become sucked into oblivion by their own fault?

Curiosity killed the cat anyone?

Guess being sucked into a black hole really must count to be one of the most cool way of dying anyway, so if that is how we are to end...so be it...at least I will be shouting "WHAT WAS IT I TOLD YOU AAAAAAAaaaaaargh!!!..." while being torn into rubberband by the gravitation forces. :biggrin2:

On the other hand...why the *BLEEP* don't they put this kind of machinery on the moon?

Phoenix 09-08-2008 10:02 AM

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/magazine/7600966.stm

YokoYoko 09-08-2008 08:15 PM

http://wsww.kryon.com/k_channel08_Asheville.html

Kryon mention something about this experiment...for the one's who like channelers info.

namasté

lock'N'load 09-08-2008 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phoenix (Post 2249)

I love your signature! :wub2:

thesleeper 09-08-2008 09:35 PM

Hello there all,

This is my first post on this forum, and indeed on any forum. Please bear with me and help me along the way if possible.

Personally, I don't think we have much to fear from the LHC. From what I hear it is not the only one of its kind, and the tests they are performing on 8/9/8 onwards may have been done before, without public knowledge or awareness.

My source is not always reliable however so maybe this is wrong.

I wonder whether this could be a distraction, like so many distractions, just before the economic crash ?

Peace and blessings

the sleeper

Antaletriangle 09-09-2008 12:22 AM

Just watch this-may make everyone sleep easier- the preceding episodes are great also!

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=T1vKisefsuI

majorlee 09-09-2008 12:44 AM

having a scientific outlook on life i welcome any advances on our understanding of the universe, matter and such things

but as a believer in the Infinite then destroying very small particles is a bit of a dilemma for me :sad:

my beliefs feel that there could be a possibilty of destroying life on a scale we cannot imagine. Life in the infinitly small.

Inside the atoms contain the smallest particles which to them on there scale is like our universe, except that the time scale is much faster than ours. We could be possibly wiping out whole galaxies and solar systems!

This might not be your belief but its something i would like to raise as an issue here since no-one else has

Also i think if the danger is present of this happening then something just might go wrong (i mean in a system crash or fault) in Geneva over the next few weeks since i'm pretty sure this matter is a concern to people who do not originate from this planet and have better understanding of the universe and infinity - i guess we will see what happens, but mark my words if it does!

we have so much good science in this world lets push for it to be used for problem solving and not money making

see u all next week, hopefully :mfr_lol:

Quote:

yes i totally agree!!! we are quite a spectacle, or is it like watching the chuckle brothers to them?

Antaletriangle 09-09-2008 01:06 AM

Yeah i tend to agree in scalar universes from the miniscule to the mighty big-they're all one.What gives us the right if this is the case to destroy another life system but there again we would not be human if we weren't curious about answering the correct questions.Problem being most humans don't understand the validity of the questions they're asking in the first place!

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=T1vKisefsuI

imaculate 09-09-2008 01:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Free-UFO-Videos (Post 1840)
Yes, CERN and the LHC (Large Hadron Collider)

$4.4 Billion Pounds to build.

Stupid idiots they are.
They can't even stop plastic polluting the oceans.
They can't even get off oil and gasoline.
They can't even talk about outer space properly.
They can't even teach Love and Care at schools.
They can't even let women stay at home with the kids
doing hobbies, because they want to TAX everyone!!!
They can't even stop using Nuclear Power Stations.
They can't even stop tobacco corporations or similar,
developing mind control technology in secret.

They just spend 4.4 billion pounds to see what happens
after the big bang. Risking making black holes.

:mfr_lol:

57+species are watching us because to them we are a comedy act.
Spending billions each year to stop people from consuming plants called Cannabis
Spending years in education to end up as stupid as the rest of academia
Spending trillions to bail out the banks that made the mess and leaving the people in the ditch of despair blood in their eyes flies buzzing around their heads.
starting wars to kill millions to reap profits off the resources of others because our economy has tanked.
Spending billions on going to the moon in a Hollywood studio because our egos are so fragile.
pretending we are free when nothing could be further from the truth.

If it were not so terrible I would laugh myself

Andre 09-09-2008 02:15 AM

While it is true that the first machines designed to cure and provide therapy for cancers used high-energy protons and other forms of radiation, such as X-ray and gamma rays, it has been proven that they can cause tissue damage along their path.

A proton has a rest mass (before acceleration) 1,836 times greater than that of an electron, so it can be made into a heftier projectile. Protons are also easier to accelerate to high energies than are electrons, and accelerators that collide opposing beams of protons (or opposing beams of protons and antiprotons) have been called ''discovery machines'' because of some dramatic successes they have achieved in recent years.

However, protons, which contain three quarks each, have been likened to bean bags. When two protons collide head on, the collisions are actually between their component quarks, and the complex showers of secondary particles that emerge are very difficult to decipher.

This is a cause for great concern as measurements involving these collision can't be made in precision, therefore not allowing scientists to discern some of the fine details of physical relationships that are hidden in the complex showers emerging the collision.

vesta 09-09-2008 06:53 AM

Here is a news article from today in relation to the CERN:

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=627563

Cheers,

Vesta

I_Am 09-09-2008 07:13 AM

It is soo irresponsible!
Although many selfappointed experts rush to comfort us worried "un-knowing" it is still a fact that many, really clever women and men have expressed great concern regarding this...machine...the result should the experts be wrong is incredibly bad...I don't get this.

Does anyone remember in which Camelot interview the issue regarding a "device" being stopped by powers from another time/planet was being discussed? Could it be that this device actually is LHC?