Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE)

Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) (http://projectavalon.net/forum/index.php)
-   Project Avalon General Discussion (http://projectavalon.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Custers last stand??? (http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=15527)

viking 09-13-2009 10:23 AM

Re: Custers last stand???

Just found this...exchange of mail... Looks like the end is near...

"After September 30, the U.S. is on its own, as the Federal Reserve is totally rejected by the nations of the world, and they move to a Global gold banking system. All banks participating in the new banking system must be Basel II and Basel III compliant. Some smaller U.S. banks became compliant last spring in preparation for the banking change at that time, but the change has been delayed until now, basically by the U.S.

Other nations do not want the U.S. to "crash" and have been helping to save us, but Obama and crew are desperately trying to save their fiat FRB system with no regard for the results to our people. When the FRB goes down, the One World Order has lost the war for world control. They have already lost big time, and the players now are trying to escape with as much wealth as they can. When this all is sorted out, these evil players will have nothing.

Expect good things to happen yet this month. I believe victory has been won! We are waiting for the dust and smoke to clear. Watch Glenn Beck on FOX news today and Sunday. He plans to start telling the Truth! May he do so, and we pray for his wisdom and protection."

viking

flynt144 09-13-2009 04:01 PM

http://www.stuartwildeblog.com/sws-j...gold-rush.html

viking 09-13-2009 07:15 PM

Thanks Flynt ...yes I have heard a few stories telling us all to swap cash for Gold .... I believe the Chinese are encouraging all to do the same as well...

Found this ...

'The biggest and most secretive gathering of ships in maritime history lies at anchor east of Singapore. Never before photographed, it is bigger than the U.S. and British navies combined but has no crew, no cargo and no destination - and is why your Christmas stocking may be on the light side this year.'

http://www.davidicke.com/images/stor...10_634x403.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/mosl...recession.html

viking

Anchor 09-14-2009 10:50 AM

Custers last stand? Perhaps, but I think not.

I still think we have some more nasty stuff to endure before we see then dying monster cease to move.

Keep twisting the sword my friends. We will have this done soon.

A..

viking 09-15-2009 08:22 AM

Update ...

The European Rothschilds\' private cartel of twelve Federal Reserve Banks in the US looks like dead toast. Their fake derivative papers are worthless and can now be recycled as bum-wipes.

Michael Van de Meer is predicting a financial collapse of the United States starting on the 30th September 2009. That is the end of the US fiscal year and the final date for the trillions of $ of derivatives payments due. The US Federal Reserve Board wants to act, but cannot, because it is in a self-destructive catatonic state.

“Although September 30th will be the tipping point at which the tree’s fate is determined, the branches will not hit the ground until October 7th and 27th and going on into November (2009),†Van de Meer has told Japan\'s Benjamin Fulford. The Chinese Government is no longer investing in derivatives, and will not be paying the trillions due on these illegal US derivative instruments.

There is a long and tortuous history to the US international derivatives scam. Alan Greenspan, Bill Clinton and George Bush Senior plotted the derivatives Ponzi Scheme in the year 2000. In the middle of the night, they engineered the passing of a criminal, illegal and unconstitutional Bill that deliberately created the mortgage and property bubble. The bill allowed unscrupulous individuals in the major banks and insurance corporations such as JPMorganChase, Goldman Sachs, Citigroup and AIG, to hedge bets at a cent to the dollar. This allowed them to create derivatives contracts whose supposed face value ran into quintillions of $.

On 30th September 2009, all these fiat numbers created out of nothing will no longer be accepted around the world. The Basel III banking reforms have seen to that. Both China and Japan have told the US that they will only accept gold in payment from America. But the US is bankrupt, has no deliverable gold left and has no way of getting any more. The bundling of the worthless inflated US dollars which resulted from the Greenspan/Clinton/Bush Snr scam created a devaluation in the US banking system, and major banks such as Bear Stearns and Lehman Brothers went down in a domino spiral. Their ongoing planned destruction of the world’s accounting system is so extreme that the tax base of every US state and municipal government is strained, some house values have fallen by 80%, and US farmers cannot get credit to pay for parts, seed, fertilisers and water.

The European Rothschild cartel and their Wall Street client banksters, which own and control the US Federal Reserve system, are being forced to put all their toxic derivatives on the international accounting books by the 30th September 2009. If they do that, they will be publicly exposed as bankrupt. If they do not do it, they and their puppet banks will not be allowed to trade with any financial entities outside the US, or with any Basel III-compliant entities inside the US.

http://www.fourwinds10.com/siterun_d...p?q=1252955489

And here...
http://www.presstv.ir/detail.aspx?id...tionid=3510203

viking

viking 09-16-2009 08:25 AM

I don't like posting this sort of stuff...

But reality is painful...truth is painfull...acceptance of the current situation will force change...

viking

pineal-pilot-in merkabah 09-16-2009 11:23 AM

:trumpet: about time.

Unified Serenity 09-16-2009 12:19 PM

Excellent article and video! :thumb_yello:

Swanny 09-16-2009 05:37 PM

I've been thinking about this stuff alot more than normal these last few days. With this and the vaccination stuff going on maybe it's time to max out credit cards??
Can't help thinking that maybe it is time to go out and party like there is no tomorrow.
:happybday:

happyhollergal 09-17-2009 03:44 AM

It seems that the dates are approaching, and only time will tell what the idiots in Washington will have up their sleazy sleeves to ward off the collapse this time. According to Lyndon LaRouche, who did predict accurately the depth of the fallout last year (one year ahead of time), he seems to think that after the September 30th fiscal year report comes out, all hell will break loose around mid October. Kinda coincides with the dates of the swine flu vaccinations. If anyone is interested, here's a website to check out. LaRouche did a several hour long video during a conference about a month ago that went into great detail about his predictions for this October. http://www.larouchepac.com/

viking 09-28-2009 09:20 AM

As we are nearing the end of US fiscal year (end of sept)...

I wonder if we will get any feedback regarding figures (mainstream)?

viking

viking 10-01-2009 02:33 PM

Anyone heard anything yet??

Fulfords latest ...

The Feds are not going to go quietly into the night but they are going to go

The world’s financial boycott of the Federal Reserve Board is starting to kick into high gear but a lot of messy stuff lies ahead because the Feds are not going to go quietly into the night. A maritime blockade of the US is beginning as a part of this campaign. Members of the global elite, including Bilderbergers, are attempting to turn the global pyramid of power upside down, putting the poorest and weakest creatures of the planet on the top instead of the strongest and cruelest. Needless to say the ruthless Nazis are fighting tooth and nail to prevent this from happening.

The new financial system has been designed, with the help of the good people inside the elite, to make sure this planet never again experiences poverty or environmental destruction. The new pyramid of global power will be completely transparent and fair so that anybody can climb to the top, if they are good enough. There will be no one world government and no one world currency. All humans are to be freed from centralized control under the new system. The propaganda about a New World Order and a one world currency is coming from the Feds who have already been running a secret New World Order regime complete with a one world currency falsely labeled as the “US dollar.” So please do not believe the propaganda they are putting out. We are fighting to free humanity from thousands of years of horrific debt slavery.

Sources in MI6 continue to say the deadline is September 30th and that there will be signs of the end of the Fed on October 7th and 27th followed by a chaotic November. The Feds could even manage to cling on for a few months after that event as the remnants of evil on this planet try to keep in power. We must be vigilant, stock up on food, prepare for the worst but expect the best to win the final battle. Good will prevail over evil but we must not let our guard down even for a second.

viking

Fredkc 10-01-2009 03:31 PM

And another great one from Karl Denninger this morning...

sigh.... if America would only listen.

Fred

mntruthseeker 10-01-2009 08:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swanny (Post 169430)
I've been thinking about this stuff alot more than normal these last few days. With this and the vaccination stuff going on maybe it's time to max out credit cards??
Can't help thinking that maybe it is time to go out and party like there is no tomorrow.
:happybday:

I thought about that and then I figured they would take their money first out of my bank and I would really be screwed. :naughty:

Swanny 10-01-2009 09:48 PM

What bank?? :naughty: the banks will be dead :thumb_yello:

viking 10-30-2009 09:42 AM

Thought this was quite funny...synchronicity or coincidence?? :naughty:

Look ahead – not back – on key Depression date, author advises

Wisdom is usually hard-earned. But the sage economic insight author Vox Day offers in "The Return of the Great Depression" is a downright bargain. Readers have recognized that and pushed the title to the top of best-sellers at Scribd.com, where the ebook is going for only $1.99.

On this 80th anniversary of the "Black Tuesday" stock market collapse, some analysts are experiencing déjà vu, warning a major crash in the stock market is imminent.

Graham Summers, senior market strategist at OmniSans Research, wrote in the firm's daily e-letter yesterday that the markets may finally be on the verge of the crash he has been predicting for more than two months.

"Well, judging from the market's action today, I believe we may be within 48 hours of getting the "Official Sell" signal I've been waiting for," he wrote in "Gain, Pains, and Capital."

The Dow Jones Industrial Average lost 119 points yesterday, or 1.2 percent, while the NASDAQ lost 2.7 percent. The Russell 2000 index of smaller companies dropped 3.5 percent.

Summers explained in an online piece Tuesday that he has been watching an ominous pattern develop in which the trading range shrinks as stocks rise higher. In the past, that pattern has led to a sharp downturn, he said.

"I've been forewarning of a potential crash for months now. And the market's current action is precisely what you would expect for a major top (increased volatility)," Summers wrote.

Author and WND columnist Vox Day, asserts in book released last week, "The Return of the Great Depression," that the U.S. is entering the early stages of the Second Great Depression.

Day's credibility is bolstered by his prediction seven years ago of the collapse of the housing market and the destruction of the financial services industry, in addition to some remarkably precise market forcasts.

http://www.fourwinds10.com/siterun_d...p?q=1256850342

viking

Oliver 10-30-2009 10:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by happyhollergal (Post 169597)
It seems that the dates are approaching, and only time will tell what the idiots in Washington will have up their sleazy sleeves to ward off the collapse this time. According to Lyndon LaRouche, who did predict accurately the depth of the fallout last year (one year ahead of time), he seems to think that after the September 30th fiscal year report comes out, all hell will break loose around mid October. Kinda coincides with the dates of the swine flu vaccinations. If anyone is interested, here's a website to check out. LaRouche did a several hour long video during a conference about a month ago that went into great detail about his predictions for this October. http://www.larouchepac.com/

Thank you, Happyhollergal.
I would like to add that, actually, LaRouche is predicting the collapse of the financial system practically for last 40 years. He was always repeating that the crucial point for the today’s catastrophe was the destroying the Bretton-Woods system by Richard Nixon in 1971.

FROM WIKIPEDIA: “The chief features of the Bretton Woods system were an obligation for each country to adopt a monetary policy that maintained the exchange rate of its currency within a fixed value—plus or minus one percent—in terms of gold and the ability of the IMF to bridge temporary imbalances of payments. In the face of increasing financial strain, the system collapsed in 1971, after the United States unilaterally terminated convertibility of the dollars to gold. This action caused considerable financial stress in the world economy and created the unique situation whereby the United States dollar became the "reserve currency" for the states which had signed the agreement.”

Obviously, the time came when the “financial bubble” of the monetary speculations will explode.

Love & Respect

Steve_A 10-30-2009 10:57 AM

Hi Viking,

I'm waiting patiently for the demise of the US economy. It will happen. There are some pointers to this, which many people seem to have missed.

Firstly there was a more than ample news piece on civilian posts to be filled in the US army. These posts of work normally are for office type duties in the US. Why is this one pointer? Normally when the going gets tough on the jobs front, things of this sort are reported on, or even transmitted as an outright advert. How many Brits remember "Join the Professionals" ads in the 1980's?
Will those ads appear more in the UK as the depression (er sorry recession) bites down harder?

Yesterday, GDP figures were released by the US government, saying that the GDP of the US grew by 3.5%, more than expected. But take out of that the incentives that have been offered and the 13% decline in the US$ against major currencies over the last year, that figure cannot be all that true. Itmay be on paper, but you have to include the value of the incentives in the workings out and the real value of goods produced to get an accurate GDP figure. I'm sure that one could argue that the GDP shrank in the US if you took these factors into consideration.

So what made the DOW shoot up yesterday? Unemployment grew again, which meantthat companies were cutting expenses. That in turn of course would give them a temporary high in their profit margins. It's this figure that
they release to the pundits to make their bets on the stock market.

It's a little like the Kings' New Clothes. Eventually somebody is going to declare that the King is naked. That's when the houseof cards is going to collapse all together and the collapse will be a fast one.

When will all of this happen? It all depends on the little boy who calls it.

Best regards,

Steve

viking 10-31-2009 10:27 PM

Hi Steve yes time is all that awaits it seems...

Found this on my travels not sure how authentic it is??

SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT.

I do not normally pass on rumors or here-say but a very good personal friend's uncle is a Deputy Economic Advisor to Obama as well as a Professor at a prestigious Eastern school. He was called into a private meeting last week with the President. They were told, I quote the Following: " Between now and Jan 1st 70 more big banks will fail and 70% of Retail Companies will be Bankrupt. The President will allow them to make as much as they can for the Christmas Holidays then Jan 15 there will be a Bank holiday and their new currency will be issued with a devaluation of 6 to 10 to 1. " I believe this why they are trying to keep the market and dollar up now with their lies on all the News outlets. Set up the people to steal very last penny they can get. Martial Law can not be too far behind. Get your money out of banks and into physical Gold and silver, I recommend 60% Gold 40%silver, food , Founation seed, gunn ammo generators ...etc. If you can not eat it, drink it, wear it, live in it, raise food on it, do not invest in it. If you have stocks, bonds 401K, IRA take the penalty and put it in what I just said. If you have substancial funds call me privately and I can help. And remember get far away from the Cities!!!!! This is first hand information and I would take t very seriously. Lion of Judah cell 406-274-4325 mst

viking

Swanny 11-01-2009 11:18 AM

Quote:

Get your money out of banks and into physical Gold and silver, I recommend 60% Gold 40%silver, food , Founation seed, gunn ammo generators ...etc. If you can not eat it, drink it, wear it, live in it, raise food on it, do not invest in it.

Takes me back to this time last year :thumb_yello: