Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE)

Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) (http://projectavalon.net/forum/index.php)
-   Project Avalon General Discussion (http://projectavalon.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Custers last stand??? (http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=15527)

viking 07-20-2009 10:34 AM

Custers last stand???

Financial collapse in US? World?

THE PTB are desperate... Will they fail with the coming forced vaccinations to save there ****'s....

Are we now heading towards an inevitable financial collapse by the end of september?? If this is so, UK would follow shortly and many other countries.

Obama has been trying to beg steal and borrow throughout the world.. As Fulford states and many others he has had a resounding :nono: Was this his last ditch attempt to muster up some goodies to buy some more time and avoid the inevitable?

And if all the other countries have turned him down... NOW WHAT???

Well it looks like the Flu problem has come along just in time!!! Vaccine and all... Financial collapse ... Ohhhhh but thats not the reason we are introducing MARSHALL LAW?? Ah ah.. The FLU pandemic?!!! YEAH right !!!

" Let us contemplate the day in the near future when the consequences of financial chicanery finally outpace the ability of the governments, central banks and big media to cover up and obfuscate the truth. Many respected voices have now gone on record that September 30 or thereabouts will be that day."

"Benjamin Fulford [http://benjaminfulford.typepad.com/benjaminfulford/] states that for almost a century the US Treasury Dept has been issuing specialized debt instruments to countries with which the US has had a trade surplus. These complex debt instruments are tailored by complex treaties. Unfortunately, the recent US Treasury funding needs exceed the willingness of these creditor nations to extend additional credit. Fulford writes, "The problem is that after nearly a century of issuing these debt instruments, the chickens are coming home to roost. President Obama tried at the recent G8 plus 5 meeting in Italy to borrow more money than George Bush junior did in 8 years. He was told a resounding no. The result should be total economic chaos in the U.S. by September 30th . "

Don't take the Vaccine!!!

further reading
http://www.henrymakow.com/perhaps_we...epare_for.html

viking

Steve_A 07-20-2009 03:13 PM

Re: Custers last stand???

Hi Viking,

What is interesting is that US Embassies throughout the world are being advised to purchase a years supply of local currency..... quietly!

This info came from multiple trustworthy sources from your link.

What does this mean? I appears that the US knows that the US$ will not only go south, it will be smitten, even to be valued worthless and it will take around a year to come up with a solution, as the embassies are stocking up with local money to keep the institution running over this time.

This is heavy stuff. Now we at least can see some direction.....

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:

Originally Posted by viking (Post 154306)
Financial collapse in US? World?

THE PTB are desperate... Will they fail with the coming forced vaccinations to save there ****'s....

Are we now heading towards an inevitable financial collapse by the end of september?? If this is so, UK would follow shortly and many other countries.

Obama has been trying to beg steal and borrow throughout the world.. As Fulford states and many others he has had a resounding :nono: Was this his last ditch attempt to muster up some goodies to buy some more time and avoid the inevitable?

And if all the other countries have turned him down... NOW WHAT???

Well it looks like the Flu problem has come along just in time!!! Vaccine and all... Financial collapse ... Ohhhhh but thats not the reason we are introducing MARSHALL LAW?? Ah ah.. The FLU pandemic?!!! YEAH right !!!

" Let us contemplate the day in the near future when the consequences of financial chicanery finally outpace the ability of the governments, central banks and big media to cover up and obfuscate the truth. Many respected voices have now gone on record that September 30 or thereabouts will be that day."

"Benjamin Fulford [http://benjaminfulford.typepad.com/benjaminfulford/] states that for almost a century the US Treasury Dept has been issuing specialized debt instruments to countries with which the US has had a trade surplus. These complex debt instruments are tailored by complex treaties. Unfortunately, the recent US Treasury funding needs exceed the willingness of these creditor nations to extend additional credit. Fulford writes, "The problem is that after nearly a century of issuing these debt instruments, the chickens are coming home to roost. President Obama tried at the recent G8 plus 5 meeting in Italy to borrow more money than George Bush junior did in 8 years. He was told a resounding no. The result should be total economic chaos in the U.S. by September 30th . "

Don't take the Vaccine!!!

further reading
http://www.henrymakow.com/perhaps_we...epare_for.html

viking

Seashore 07-20-2009 03:34 PM

Did you guys listen to the Bill Deagle interview on Camelot? I believe he said the Chinese have been given technology in return for continuing to buy U.S. Treasuries.

Am I making any sense? Will the dollar still collapse?

viking 07-20-2009 03:59 PM

Hi Steve

Thanks for your input....much appreciated.

Is this really Custer's last stand! I suppose we will know sooner or later, the date is just around the corner!

-----

Yes I picked up on that as well Seashore...not sure though... I am sure the chinese have connection's with the Ruskies...and I don't think there technology is old hat!!!... Time will tell...

viking

Seashore 07-20-2009 04:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by viking (Post 154372)
Hi Steve

Thanks for your input....much appreciated.

Is this really Custer's last stand! I suppose we will know sooner or later, the date is just around the corner!

-----

Yes I picked up on that as well Seashore...not sure though... I am sure the chinese have connection's with the Ruskies...and I don't think there technology is old hat!!!... Time will tell...

viking

You're saying the Chinese don't need technology so their being offered it wouldn't be a factor?

We have a chessboard going, don't we?

viking 07-20-2009 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seashore (Post 154374)
You're saying the Chinese don't need technology so their being offered it wouldn't be a factor?

We have a chessboard going, don't we?

Yes Seashore your absalutely right...

Check mate or stale mate!! Or can I see the King falling down? FUN TIMES..

viking

lemon_sky88 07-21-2009 12:27 AM

They are definitely using health care to side step this very issue. Universal health care is our first step towards NWO. Tell the world to say NO!:wall:

lemon_sky88 07-21-2009 12:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by investigator (Post 154469)
Yep buy some gold now while you can, canned food, and plant a garden. I started hoarding precious metals years ago, it's probably to late to make big money if your just now starting. However you can still buy credit suisse 1 gram gold bars with assay card for 45 bucks, or silver eagles to use for barter before the dollar collapses.

Can you refer me to a good place to obtain these gold bars?

Seashore 07-21-2009 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by investigator (Post 154469)
Yep buy some gold now while you can, canned food, and plant a garden. I started hoarding precious metals years ago, it's probably to late to make big money if your just now starting. However you can still buy credit suisse 1 gram gold bars with assay card for 45 bucks, or silver eagles to use for barter before the dollar collapses.

I have been thinking a lot about this and I don't know what the answer is, but I'm wondering whether it would be smarter to put any cash we have on hand into additional stored food, seed, and supplies rather than precious metals...

It seems that in the event we are going to really be starting over from scratch building a new world, that's what we're going to need the most...

And we may need to be providing for others as well as ourselves...

pyrangello 07-21-2009 02:29 PM

I'm kind of leaning with Seashore, If your not of person of a substantial net worth of cash wealth, what does it really matter how much gold/ silver you have . To me also you need to make it thru this even if you did want to cash in eventually and last I checked gold and silver don't mix with milk ?? Food and Protection means along with your basics.

In the small town I live in 50% of the population there don't have the means to stock up and gold and silver won't mean much if they didn't eat for 5 days and there sitting on a table was a sandwich and a bar of gold. Hmmmmm what would the choice be?

This week our treasury secretary Timmy Turbo Tax Geitner is running around the world trying to get countries to buy more U.S, debt. Wonder what the sales pitch will be this week??

2 1/2 months til the end of september, I know team avalon is on it so will just see.

mntruthseeker 07-21-2009 02:38 PM

Thank you for your posting Viking

This is really hitting home hard

viking 08-03-2009 11:17 AM

This is a some email exchange views on the New Banking system....

Are we heading towards the new Banking system by the end of Sept??

Dear Patrick, I haven\'t written to you for awhile, but have a question that I thought maybe you could answer for me. My husband went into one of the local Suntrust Banks and asked if they were expecting Treasury Dollars and the Asst. Mgr said yes we expect them anyday. He also asked her if they were Basil 3 compliant and her answer was yes we have to be. He said that he had heard that alot of the bigger banks were not Basil 3 compliant and she said that she had heard the same thing. He also went into Wachovia Bank and asked the same questions and they didn\'t even know what he was talking about in regards to either Treasury Dollars and had never even heard of Basil 3. Some other people that we talked to said that they had also talked to some of their banks and were told that the Treasury Dollars were coming in but that they would not be the first to get them. What do you make of this are we finally seeing the end of the Fed, I pray that it is so? Please let me know w! hat you think of all of this, as he had been asking banks for the last 8 months and this is the first time that someone actually gave him a positive answer. Go in peace. Thank you JD

(Response)

TO: JD

DATE: July 30, 2009

SUBJECT: Reply

Dear JD:

Your letter brings good news and confirmation of what we know. Those banks with a gold charter are ready for the new system. Many larger banks are refusing to cooperate and have not told their employees of the coming changes.

The plan is for the Federal Reserve to be terminated by the end of the present U.S. Government's fiscal year of September 30, 2009. Any bank not having a gold charter and not compliant with Basel III will be closed. Most of the larger banks appear to be in that situation. They still think they can stand against the tide of the Global banking change.

In Love and Light,

Patrick H. Bellringer

bellringer@fourwinds10.com

www.fourwinds10.com

#1 (Reply)

----- Original Message -----
To: bellringer@fourwinds10.com
Sent: Thursday, July 30, 2009 8:39 PM
Subject: :SPAM: Just read the Hello Central Banking Changes...and have this to add..my credit union said the same thing!
Hi Patrick...
On June 29 I asked my credit union.. Southern Oregon Federal Credit Union about the new Treasury Gold Backed money...
The teller I usually deal with said the Credit Union will soon have the Treasury Gold backed currency ...

and expected to have the currency to work with shortly and that YES.. they are Basil III compliant.

She was a bit surprised that I knew about it .. and she made the comment that

"it will be intersting to see the reaction from people who have no clue, when she passes the new money out to them".
Last week we asked again about it.. and the teller offered to show us the new coins.. and the manager said

"the new currency paper folding money was on order and they were expecting it any time.
SO..Patrick.......... I was delighted to read the post you put up today..

and I am happy to add another confirmation to exactly what you stated!

Thank You,

LT

(Response)

TO: LT
DATE: July 31, 2009

Dear LT:

Thank you. This is great confirmation that the change to a gold standard banking system in the U.S. is in process

In Love and Light,
Patrick H. Bellringer
#2. (Reply)

To: <bellringer@fourwinds10.com>
Sent: Friday, July 31, 2009 3:53 PM
Subject: treasury dollar

Hello Patrick, I read the fourwinds articles all the time and am familiar with the talk regarding a banking holiday this fall etc. But this was the first time I had heard of the treasury dollars etc, is this a new currency now that will replace the dollar in the fall? Is there anywhere I can read more info regarding this? Any info is appreciated. What will be the fate of the dollar then?

Thank You

WP

(Response)
TO: WP
DATE: August 1, 2009

Dear WP:

Thanks for writing.

The Federal Reserve note will be destroyed and we shall have our gold backed dollar back as required by the Constitution of the Republic of the U.S. of A. The FRN will be exchanged one for one for the new currency.

In Love and Light,
Patrick H. Bellringer
#3 (Reply)
Sent: Saturday, August 01, 2009 3:13 PM
Subject: Siterun Contact Request from Fourwinds10
As for the "Banking Change", what does "Basil 3" stand for?

Please confirm, this is not "a hoax".

H.
(Response)
TO: H

Dear H:

Many have asked this question. Though there are volumes of paper work laying out the new rules for international banking with the new Global Banking System, I shall make a very simple statement, according to my understanding of both Basel II and Basel III.

Basel II -- Loans back by collateral

Banks must have appropriate collateral, according to the new banking laws, to cover their loans. The old system of the Federal Reserve of fractional reserve banking will no longer be allowed.

Basel III -- Transparency

Bankers are not allowed to have a second set of books and do undercover/backdoor dealings. All banking transactions must be transparent to the public.

In Love and Light,
Patrick H. Bellringer

#4 (Reply)

Sent: Friday, July 31, 2009 7:54 PM
Dear Patrick and Anne; Thank you for continuing your special mission--your web site is a life line.

My question today pertains to the new treasury notes-money backed by gold. When this occurs what is the advantage to people? I want to be able to explain this to relatives, etc. The ramifications that our money would actually have value--what all would that do? and change?

Would it end other corruptions of this evil government?

thanks so much,

JD
(Response)
TO: JD

Dear JD:

Thank you for your kind words. I have never had such a stack of letters to answer and articles to read. I think I need a "life line"!

There are many advantages to having your paper money backed by gold or silver, as required by the Constitution of the Republic of the U.S. of A. The present Federal Reserve money are notes or I.O.U.'s, worth nothing of value. You can not go to any bank and trade them for gold or silver, because it is credit money, based only on the full faith and trust of the people.

Under a gold system the money must be backed by gold or silver. Every paper dollar printed must be backed by a dollar's worth of gold or silver. Then you can go to the bank and demand a twenty dollar gold piece for twenty papers dollars or a silver dollar coin in exchange for your paper dollar. The paper dollars are not notes but will be gold and silver certificates that have value backing them.

Under a gold system the price of gold and silver is set and is not allowed to fluctuate very much. From the 1930's to 1968 gold was around $35. per ounce. By holding the price of gold stable, prices for goods and services were stable from year to year. There could be no manipulation of the markets by printing volumes of paper money, because any money printed had to be backed by an equal value of gold or silver.

Inflation and deflation were controlled because the money supply increased only as the wealth of the nation grew. Money retained its value and had the same buying power from year to year, and generally everyone prospered.

Under a gold banking system fraud and corruption are minimized, especially when bankers are held accountable. They can loan only the amount covered by the gold and silver they has as collateral, as they can not create money out of thin air, as they do under the FRB. The same would hold true for the government at all levels of society. Wild spending based on credit would be eliminated.

There is much that I do not understand, but bankers would tend to become your friends again. Their profit would be in fees and not usury. You may pay a fee up front, for example, for a business or farm loan, but would pay no interest, only principle. The banker could receive a percentage of the profit of the business resulting from the loan, but if there was no profit, he would receive nothing. This would motivate the banker to help you make a profit, and therefore, be your friend. Prior to the Federal Reserve, this was true.

In Love and Light,
Patrick H. Bellringer

#5. (Reply)

Sent: Saturday, August 01, 2009 5:05 PM
Subject: Treasury Dollar
I greatly appreciate your website and your endless hours of effort to keep us informed!

When the gold-backed Treasury Dollars are released, will Federal Reserve related "debts" (credit cards, mortgages) be erased?

peace

(Response)

TO: GG
DATE: August 2, 2009

Dear GG:

Thank you for your kind words.

Yes! The debt of the Federal Reserve does not carry over to the new gold system. NESARA requires both a banking change to a gold system and the dismissal of debt to the old system. This is why the bankers and the government have fought so hard against the implementation of NESARA for the past nine years.

With such a change they lose their fiat/debt money system of creating money out of thin air, their usury and huge profits, and thus their control over the people. No longer can they manipulate the money supply and the markets and create inflation or deflation at will to suit their evil plans.

Change is here, and they cannot stop it.

http://www.fourwinds10.com/siterun_d...p?q=1248990149

http://indianinthemachine.wordpress....n-the-machine/

viking

Swanny 08-03-2009 12:21 PM

The british banks are reporting profits.
House prices have gone up looks like a recovery..

Anchor 08-04-2009 12:44 AM

Quote:

alot of the bigger banks were not Basil 3 compliant
That is probably accurate since there is no such thing as Basil 3. Unless garden herbs used for cooking are required these days...

I think they are referring to Basel II ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Basel_II )

So far as I know Basel III isnt finished.

A..

pineal-pilot-in merkabah 08-04-2009 01:58 AM

if the above email exchange has any validity could this be obamas last stand?? could he be the kennedyesq figure wilcock speaks of?? could the birth cert be a real attempt tp discredit him?? why is his entire cabinet and power structure banking ;lobbyist, zionists, military industrial complex lobbyists?

bill and kerry mention that the pete peterson interview they have done contains info where peterson says the ptb are less then happy about nobama or whoever he might actually be. if he discloses will this be more fuel to the assassination fire? obama is undoubtedly following the illuminati plan, wil he pul a fast one at the last breath??

viking 08-04-2009 10:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pineal-pilot-in merkabah (Post 158506)
if the above email exchange has any validity could this be obamas last stand?? could he be the kennedyesq figure wilcock speaks of?? could the birth cert be a real attempt tp discredit him?? why is his entire cabinet and power structure banking ;lobbyist, zionists, military industrial complex lobbyists?

bill and kerry mention that the pete peterson interview they have done contains info where peterson says the ptb are less then happy about nobama or whoever he might actually be. if he discloses will this be more fuel to the assassination fire? obama is undoubtedly following the illuminati plan, wil he pul a fast one at the last breath??

Yes it's interesting to say the least Pineal ... There is an update with these exchanges but the site has gone down...damned CIA !!!

I'll post as and when it's back up again...

viking

burgundia 08-04-2009 10:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lemon_sky88 (Post 154486)
Can you refer me to a good place to obtain these gold bars?

i thought you were unemployed and your financial situation wasn't too good...:shocked:
Unless I confused you with someone else...

Steve_A 08-04-2009 11:02 AM

Hi Anchor,

Basel III is yet to be. They have hashed out the details and it just needs to be signed on to. That's my take on it.

http://ozrisk.net/2007/05/08/accord-...tion-progress/

http://www.basel-2.org/Basel_3.html

http://www.scribd.com/doc/16303030/Basel-iii-Accord

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anchor (Post 158485)
That is probably accurate since there is no such thing as Basil 3. Unless garden herbs used for cooking are required these days...

I think they are referring to Basel II ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Basel_II )

So far as I know Basel III isnt finished.

A..

Steve_A 08-04-2009 11:04 AM

Hi Swanny,

It looks like a pig.

It grunts like a pig.

However, it smells fishy.

Keep your eyes and ears open.

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swanny (Post 158310)
The british banks are reporting profits.
House prices have gone up looks like a recovery..

pineal-pilot-in merkabah 08-04-2009 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve_A (Post 158611)
Hi Swanny,

It looks like a pig.

It grunts like a pig.

However, it smells fishy.

Keep your eyes and ears open.

Best regards,

Steve

Ł1.7 trillion so far in bailout monies and some tricky insider trading. i watched the news last night and it said barclays profits up in a certain area of their empire by 2.3 billion.. then at the saem time they said bad debts up by 85% and losses in that part of the company are 4+ billion. so perfect double think. by my simple calculation they lost 4 billion and made 2 billion..= they lost 2 billion. :roll1:

its like youve fallen off the cliff and a sudden gust catches you on the way down, its slows your rate of decent somewhat but your still gonna splat on the canyon floor, the govt said the economy should be stablaised by november or whenever. simply put , when you hit the bottom you cant go anywhere, there is your stabalisation.http://askthecalvinette.files.wordpr.../04/coyote.jpg

viking 08-04-2009 07:49 PM

Heres the update to the mail exchange....lets pray it's all true...

Sent: Sunday, August 02, 2009 5:33 PM
I am a PA "state worker" and have just read Story's update. I'd like to clarify for the readers - no worker has been paid for hours worked since start of fiscal year, meaning since June 30th. Partial checks have been paid into July because payroll is run every two weeks and then is held 2 weeks - any paychecks paid in July were for hours worked before July 1. Workers are now receiving a "pay statement" but the PA OA (Office of Administration) internal website explains that a pay statement does NOT mean a paycheck. Story links the ongoing budget negotaions to the settlements. Based on your information, is this true, and does this mean nothing will be settled until the Sept 30th date referenced in other postings about the new banking system? The local media coverage of the PA budget issue is worthless. Thanks for your help.
CD

(Response)
TO: CD
DATE: August 3, 2009

Dear CD:

Thank you for clarifying Christopher Story's update regarding PA worker's paychecks. The government both Federal and State has no money, apart from the settlement money that is being deliberately withheld by Obama, who is trying desperately to steal it.

Settlement can happen at any time and does not have to wait until September 30, 2009. The release of the bank packets to the people in the U.S. triggers NESARA, the banking change to a gold system and the settlement money to the world's nations. The U.S. Government is deliberately holding back this process.

In Love and Light,
Patrick H. Bellringer

#7 (Reply)

Sent: Sunday, August 02, 2009 3:57 PM
I am looking forward to the demise of the fed and the oncoming Basel 111 system. But where is the gold coming from if it has all been stolen by the crooked pols and bankers?
(Response)
TO: MC
DATE: August 3, 2009
Dear MC:
You have been told great lies about the gold in our world. Much of the gold stolen from the U.S. has been recovered and is under guard in the Norad Complex in Colorado, USA. There is gold stored in many countries, ready for the new global banking system. Believe me, there is far more gold available as collateral than any of the gold inventory reports show.
Much wealth has been stored for centuries and protected by the Guardians for use by the Lightworkers during these "End Times". also, a huge gift of gold has been received from the people on Venus for our use. The Inca and Aztec wealth is available as is the Dynasty Families of the world's wealth.
You have no idea the volume of gold now available as corpus to back the new Global banking system.
In Love and Light,
Patrick H. Bellringer

viking

viking 08-13-2009 08:36 AM

Just found this on my travels whilst in Slovakia... (great beer!!!)

Confirmation of Bank collapse from CIA and international banker

August 11, 2009
FYI, I had a conversation with my friend in international banking yesterday and tried to warn him about the impending bank holiday and currency exchange. He said that because he works with people at the top (Rothschilds and Rockefellers, etc) he would know if this were true. He did however confirm again that all central banks have been stocking up on the new Amero currency. I encouraged him to check out my info.

Well, I received this in an e-mail from him just a few hours after our phone conversation:

"As to your Bank Holiday information of this morning, the following is from a close CIA connection, the way it will come down is that starting 8/24, groups of banks will be closed in certain regions of the country for a week or so. They will open again, and then other groups of banks in different regions will be closed; and on and on it will go, until all the banks in the country have gone through that process.

further reading ...
http://www.fourwinds10.com/siterun_d...p?q=1250130457

viking

viking 08-23-2009 10:47 AM

Interesting read....

America is just a few days away from a possible day of reckoning. I again call attention to this day, August 25, when the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation issues its 2nd Quarter report for 2009 on the state of health of American banks.

It has not particularly alarmed Americans that its growth and prosperity have been built upon debt. The American public is a bit desensitized, particularly since the Y2K threat fizzled. We must wait and see how Americans respond to the upcoming FDIC report.

The following charts tell the story. There are roughly 8400 American banks that set aside a small portion of their profits to aggregately insure bank depositors should their local bank fail. A plethora of bank failures has depleted the FDIC reserve fund from $52.8 billion in 2008 to $13 billion in the 1st Quarter of 2009. (See chart below)

http://www.lewrockwell.com/sardi/sardi116.html

viking

viking 09-13-2009 10:23 AM

Just found this...exchange of mail... Looks like the end is near...

"After September 30, the U.S. is on its own, as the Federal Reserve is totally rejected by the nations of the world, and they move to a Global gold banking system. All banks participating in the new banking system must be Basel II and Basel III compliant. Some smaller U.S. banks became compliant last spring in preparation for the banking change at that time, but the change has been delayed until now, basically by the U.S.

Other nations do not want the U.S. to "crash" and have been helping to save us, but Obama and crew are desperately trying to save their fiat FRB system with no regard for the results to our people. When the FRB goes down, the One World Order has lost the war for world control. They have already lost big time, and the players now are trying to escape with as much wealth as they can. When this all is sorted out, these evil players will have nothing.

Expect good things to happen yet this month. I believe victory has been won! We are waiting for the dust and smoke to clear. Watch Glenn Beck on FOX news today and Sunday. He plans to start telling the Truth! May he do so, and we pray for his wisdom and protection."

viking

flynt144 09-13-2009 04:01 PM

http://www.stuartwildeblog.com/sws-j...gold-rush.html

viking 09-13-2009 07:15 PM

Thanks Flynt ...yes I have heard a few stories telling us all to swap cash for Gold .... I believe the Chinese are encouraging all to do the same as well...

Found this ...

'The biggest and most secretive gathering of ships in maritime history lies at anchor east of Singapore. Never before photographed, it is bigger than the U.S. and British navies combined but has no crew, no cargo and no destination - and is why your Christmas stocking may be on the light side this year.'

http://www.davidicke.com/images/stor...10_634x403.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/mosl...recession.html

viking

Anchor 09-14-2009 10:50 AM

Custers last stand? Perhaps, but I think not.

I still think we have some more nasty stuff to endure before we see then dying monster cease to move.

Keep twisting the sword my friends. We will have this done soon.

A..

viking 09-15-2009 08:22 AM

Update ...

The European Rothschilds\' private cartel of twelve Federal Reserve Banks in the US looks like dead toast. Their fake derivative papers are worthless and can now be recycled as bum-wipes.

Michael Van de Meer is predicting a financial collapse of the United States starting on the 30th September 2009. That is the end of the US fiscal year and the final date for the trillions of $ of derivatives payments due. The US Federal Reserve Board wants to act, but cannot, because it is in a self-destructive catatonic state.

“Although September 30th will be the tipping point at which the tree’s fate is determined, the branches will not hit the ground until October 7th and 27th and going on into November (2009),” Van de Meer has told Japan\'s Benjamin Fulford. The Chinese Government is no longer investing in derivatives, and will not be paying the trillions due on these illegal US derivative instruments.

There is a long and tortuous history to the US international derivatives scam. Alan Greenspan, Bill Clinton and George Bush Senior plotted the derivatives Ponzi Scheme in the year 2000. In the middle of the night, they engineered the passing of a criminal, illegal and unconstitutional Bill that deliberately created the mortgage and property bubble. The bill allowed unscrupulous individuals in the major banks and insurance corporations such as JPMorganChase, Goldman Sachs, Citigroup and AIG, to hedge bets at a cent to the dollar. This allowed them to create derivatives contracts whose supposed face value ran into quintillions of $.

On 30th September 2009, all these fiat numbers created out of nothing will no longer be accepted around the world. The Basel III banking reforms have seen to that. Both China and Japan have told the US that they will only accept gold in payment from America. But the US is bankrupt, has no deliverable gold left and has no way of getting any more. The bundling of the worthless inflated US dollars which resulted from the Greenspan/Clinton/Bush Snr scam created a devaluation in the US banking system, and major banks such as Bear Stearns and Lehman Brothers went down in a domino spiral. Their ongoing planned destruction of the world’s accounting system is so extreme that the tax base of every US state and municipal government is strained, some house values have fallen by 80%, and US farmers cannot get credit to pay for parts, seed, fertilisers and water.

The European Rothschild cartel and their Wall Street client banksters, which own and control the US Federal Reserve system, are being forced to put all their toxic derivatives on the international accounting books by the 30th September 2009. If they do that, they will be publicly exposed as bankrupt. If they do not do it, they and their puppet banks will not be allowed to trade with any financial entities outside the US, or with any Basel III-compliant entities inside the US.

http://www.fourwinds10.com/siterun_d...p?q=1252955489

And here...
http://www.presstv.ir/detail.aspx?id...tionid=3510203

viking

viking 09-16-2009 08:25 AM

I don't like posting this sort of stuff...

But reality is painful...truth is painfull...acceptance of the current situation will force change...

viking

pineal-pilot-in merkabah 09-16-2009 11:23 AM

:trumpet: about time.

Unified Serenity 09-16-2009 12:19 PM

Excellent article and video! :thumb_yello:

Swanny 09-16-2009 05:37 PM

I've been thinking about this stuff alot more than normal these last few days. With this and the vaccination stuff going on maybe it's time to max out credit cards??
Can't help thinking that maybe it is time to go out and party like there is no tomorrow.
:happybday:

happyhollergal 09-17-2009 03:44 AM

It seems that the dates are approaching, and only time will tell what the idiots in Washington will have up their sleazy sleeves to ward off the collapse this time. According to Lyndon LaRouche, who did predict accurately the depth of the fallout last year (one year ahead of time), he seems to think that after the September 30th fiscal year report comes out, all hell will break loose around mid October. Kinda coincides with the dates of the swine flu vaccinations. If anyone is interested, here's a website to check out. LaRouche did a several hour long video during a conference about a month ago that went into great detail about his predictions for this October. http://www.larouchepac.com/

viking 09-28-2009 09:20 AM

As we are nearing the end of US fiscal year (end of sept)...

I wonder if we will get any feedback regarding figures (mainstream)?

viking

viking 10-01-2009 02:33 PM

Anyone heard anything yet??

Fulfords latest ...

The Feds are not going to go quietly into the night but they are going to go

The world’s financial boycott of the Federal Reserve Board is starting to kick into high gear but a lot of messy stuff lies ahead because the Feds are not going to go quietly into the night. A maritime blockade of the US is beginning as a part of this campaign. Members of the global elite, including Bilderbergers, are attempting to turn the global pyramid of power upside down, putting the poorest and weakest creatures of the planet on the top instead of the strongest and cruelest. Needless to say the ruthless Nazis are fighting tooth and nail to prevent this from happening.

The new financial system has been designed, with the help of the good people inside the elite, to make sure this planet never again experiences poverty or environmental destruction. The new pyramid of global power will be completely transparent and fair so that anybody can climb to the top, if they are good enough. There will be no one world government and no one world currency. All humans are to be freed from centralized control under the new system. The propaganda about a New World Order and a one world currency is coming from the Feds who have already been running a secret New World Order regime complete with a one world currency falsely labeled as the “US dollar.” So please do not believe the propaganda they are putting out. We are fighting to free humanity from thousands of years of horrific debt slavery.

Sources in MI6 continue to say the deadline is September 30th and that there will be signs of the end of the Fed on October 7th and 27th followed by a chaotic November. The Feds could even manage to cling on for a few months after that event as the remnants of evil on this planet try to keep in power. We must be vigilant, stock up on food, prepare for the worst but expect the best to win the final battle. Good will prevail over evil but we must not let our guard down even for a second.

viking

Fredkc 10-01-2009 03:31 PM

And another great one from Karl Denninger this morning...

sigh.... if America would only listen.

Fred

mntruthseeker 10-01-2009 08:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swanny (Post 169430)
I've been thinking about this stuff alot more than normal these last few days. With this and the vaccination stuff going on maybe it's time to max out credit cards??
Can't help thinking that maybe it is time to go out and party like there is no tomorrow.
:happybday:

I thought about that and then I figured they would take their money first out of my bank and I would really be screwed. :naughty:

Swanny 10-01-2009 09:48 PM

What bank?? :naughty: the banks will be dead :thumb_yello: